PDA

View Full Version : Can anybody explain the 'blackman is god' religion to me?

Frank Sobotka
04-02-2010, 06:34 AM
Dont'really know anything about it, please enlgihten me

Hellspawn
04-02-2010, 08:10 AM
Use the search tool there"s at least 50 big topics about it.

LORD NOSE
04-02-2010, 10:13 AM
i can use the search tool to find out what people are saying about Islam also

is that the best way to find out about Islam ?

but wait - are you talking about the search tool here, or google ?

Frank Sobotka
04-02-2010, 10:33 AM
I would but I don't think it's actually called 'the black man is god religion'.

Plus I'm mostly curious about it's origin since I recently read that in (ancient) chinese human spirit has the same word as divine spirit or something

MsRzaRecTaH
04-02-2010, 10:46 AM
he meant use the "GODGLE" search tool.

Art Vandelay
04-02-2010, 11:02 AM
ikke is a ghostlaced secondary

Hellspawn
04-02-2010, 11:33 AM
i can use the search tool to find out what people are saying about Islam also

is that the best way to find out about Islam ?

but wait - are you talking about the search tool here, or google ?

here

LORD NOSE
04-02-2010, 01:54 PM
I would but I don't think it's actually called 'the black man is god religion'.

Plus I'm mostly curious about it's origin since I recently read that in (ancient) chinese human spirit has the same word as divine spirit or something

what sparked your interest ?

oDoUoSoKo
04-02-2010, 02:00 PM
u talkin NGE?

Mr. Muhammad
04-02-2010, 02:00 PM
It is not a "religion". It is "What Is".

You can read about it in the book, "Message to the BlackMan in America", by the Hon. Elijah Muhammad...

Don't give the responsibility of your "enlightenment" to someone else. Enlighten YOURSELF!

RM

Uncle Steezo
04-02-2010, 10:48 PM
Ikke, nobody on this site is capable of explaining the religion cause their depth of knowledge doesn't surpass wutang lyrics.
i would suggest listening to wutang lyrics to be on par with the ppl on this site
but if you cant tell by the fact that nobody has answered your question, not much is known about it by ppl on here.

well you listen to wutang and you know the lyrics. so why don't you break it down for him then?

DiGitalChamberz
04-02-2010, 11:42 PM
there is no Black Man is God "religion"

there are teachings that the Black man is God, and why.

.. do the knowledge before you wisdom...

and how you a wu-tang fan on here and dont have a clue about that concept?
no offense...

Rollo
04-03-2010, 12:31 AM
Can someone explain why Elijah Muhammed is honorable?
He seemed quite seedy to me.

And does anyone know why Louis Farrakhan does his best to keep his hair straightened like a white person's?

Also, wtf is Jesse Jackson's actual occupation?

DiGitalChamberz
04-03-2010, 12:47 AM
My interpretation? Honorable for the light of his teachings that he gave the masses in the condition they were in at the time.. he had a HUGE HUGE responsibility, and it was most honorable of him to take on the duty of enlightenment and education and upliftment of the people.. he devoted his life to it. thats no small feat...

what seemed shady? lol

ha ha I think Farrakhan is one of those old fashioned types still slicking his hair with those combs in that blue liquid jar you see in barber shops remembering how handsome he once looked... or maybe to hide the baldness? lol

Jackson? aside from a civil rights activist idk man, i think they keep him around as a throw back or to be politically correct...

diggy
04-03-2010, 01:16 AM
And does anyone know why Louis Farrakhan does his best to keep his hair straightened like a white person's?

hahahahahhahaha

Frank Sobotka
04-03-2010, 09:03 AM
what sparked your interest ?
Expanding my knowledge on religion in general.

And like I said, mostly interested in his origin since it seems to be an older concept that was reinvented/created

It is not a "religion". It is "What Is".

You can read about it in the book, "Message to the BlackMan in America", by the Hon. Elijah Muhammad...

Don't give the responsibility of your "enlightenment" to someone else. Enlighten YOURSELF!

RM
I would but I'd rather hear a summary, if it's interesting I might read.

But if I would read that book wouldn't I still give the responsibility of my 'enlightment' to someone else since somebody wrote that book?

Plus it would be very wigger-like to have that book on the shelve

LORD NOSE
04-03-2010, 09:24 AM
Can someone explain why Elijah Muhammed is honorable?
He seemed quite seedy to me.

what has he said to make you view him as "seedy"?

Also, wtf is Jesse Jackson's actual occupation?

why even mention these 2 ?

your post has a white supremest tone

LORD NOSE
04-03-2010, 09:27 AM
Expanding my knowledge on religion in general.

And like I said, mostly interested in his origin since it seems to be an older concept that was reinvented/created

well first - it's not a religion - at all

I would but I'd rather hear a summary, if it's interesting I might read.

But if I would read that book wouldn't I still give the responsibility of my 'enlightment' to someone else since somebody wrote that book?

Plus it would be very wigger-like to have that book on the shelve

you wanna know or not ?

It's Elijah that told us that the Black is God - you wanna know why it's being said, read the book

Dr. Green Lungs
04-03-2010, 05:03 PM
The 5 percent nation of gods and earths...... The belief is that the Asiatic black man was the original man of this planet... and the story says that Yacub, an ancient black scientist, created a devilish race of humans beings (white people). This race was grafted from the original man... And if anyone understands the elites of the world and how they move, you would realize that they are fanatical about keeping their own bloodlines pure.. And the story tends to make more sense and more sense if u think about the global elite and the evil deeds that they carry out on the planet.
After Yacub grafted the new race of humans and many of years past, the original man was then overthrown by using the devils "tricknology" into making the original man into think that they were inferior to the whites.... And this has been going on ever since.... slavery, wars, religion and other forms of chaos have been inflicted upon the people on this planet by the 10% population of "devils".
5% of the planet knows whats up and are trying to wake up the 85% of the population that has been living blindly to the true and richeous way of living. that leaves the other 10%..... the 10% is the devils, evil men (mostly white, but some are black also) who know the secrets of the human race and the worldy workings, but they keep this knowledge hidden to the 85% so that they can easily control the entire worldy population to live as they want us too.
10% equals ------> ILLUMINATI

Hellspawn
04-03-2010, 05:39 PM
This race was grafted from the original man.

That's the word that disturb me each time I hear the concept.

DiGitalChamberz
04-03-2010, 06:09 PM
awww man...this thread is gonna need the fire dept on stand by....

wats funny is all these inquiries are easily googled...

be careful of those knowledge ciphers they look to suck the wisdom dry from the well of life...

LORD NOSE
04-03-2010, 06:57 PM
That's the word that disturb me each time I hear the concept.

why ?

the scriptures say that this is how woman came about

through the grafting process

Hellspawn
04-03-2010, 07:13 PM
why ?

the scriptures say that this is how woman came about

through the grafting process

In islam it is believen that Eve was created from Adamís rib (and it was by a supernatural being; God, not by a scientist).

DiGitalChamberz
04-03-2010, 07:31 PM
Everything is mental... that said.. try to look at stories in the Holy Books and even the story of Yakub from a mental perspective...

Hellspawn
04-03-2010, 08:09 PM
Everything is mental... that said.. try to look at stories in the Holy Books and even the story of Yakub from a mental perspective...

If I was unable to do it, I wouldn't be here discussing it. There's no Yakub story in Islam, he was just one of Allah's prophets and he was righteous. He's more known to be the father of Joseph who had a long story in the Quran.

I mean I assume the Yakub of Fard is the biblical\quranic one.

In the other hand there's not a big part left to the mental in the story of Yakub (the grafter) because the number of followers and the years spent to create the brown then the white race is enough precise to let one's think it's a story to take at the first degree.

DiGitalChamberz
04-03-2010, 08:28 PM
well i feel this is one of those instances where the information at hand is one you need to grow into in order to fully understand it, certain knowledge will be taken at face value until the true understanding is understood... there are steps you need to take and go through.. cant feed a baby steak, try not to take everything on face value, instead try looking at things knowing that you need to draw them up from a mental perspective to make things crystal clear... everything is real, aint no mysteries.. study.

Hellspawn
04-03-2010, 08:41 PM
Have you read the Quran even once ?

Rollo
04-03-2010, 09:06 PM
what has he said to make you view him as "seedy"?

why even mention these 2 ?

your post has a white supremest tone

I don't think making fun of people like Jesse Jackson requires you to be a white supremacist.
As for the Farrakhan line it was a joke, hence why someone else was able to laugh at it.
Some people want to paint a black and white world and sit safe in their corners and respective squares, the world is mine as much as anyones. I should be able to make fun of someone without feeling guilty about it. Life without joy isn't worth living, I like to laugh.

As someone from a mixed family, I couldn't care less what color you are. I still find race funny.

As for what makes me think Elijah Muhammad was a seedy shady snake like person.
1963 when he silenced Malcolm X and completely looked foolish.

His son went public and said his mother had told him Elijah had lied about W Fard Muhammad, that Fard didn't even want to be called a prophet as he considered even it too strong of a title for him, during which time Elijah told his son if he refused to believe in God the way he did he would be cut off from all contact with the family.

His numerous illegitimate children he fathered while still married.
The fact he treated his wife like crap...

The fact that white people were in his view the devil, yet his teacher(who was white) was God incarnate.
Uh let me think... the fact that the NOI was more than happy to take money they had no business grabbing up from certain people with some celebrity and he did nothing to stop that.

To be honest, I never once saw anything noble or honorable about him.
Maybe that's just an outsider's perspective.....

DiGitalChamberz
04-03-2010, 09:13 PM
Have you read the Quran even once ?

and your point or reason of even asking that is?

DiGitalChamberz
04-03-2010, 09:17 PM
I don't think making fun of people like Jesse Jackson requires you to be a white supremacist.
As for the Farrakhan line it was a joke, hence why someone else was able to laugh at it.
Some people want to paint a black and white world and sit safe in their corners and respective squares, the world is mine as much as anyones. I should be able to make fun of someone without feeling guilty about it. Life without joy isn't worth living, I like to laugh.

As someone from a mixed family, I couldn't care less what color you are. I still find race funny.

As for what makes me think Elijah Muhammad was a seedy shady snake like person.
1963 when he silenced Malcolm X and completely looked foolish.

His son went public and said his mother had told him Elijah had lied about W Fard Muhammad, that Fard didn't even want to be called a prophet as he considered even it too strong of a title for him, during which time Elijah told his son if he refused to believe in God the way he did he would be cut off from all contact with the family.

His numerous illegitimate children he fathered while still married.
The fact he treated his wife like crap...

The fact that white people were in his view the devil, yet his teacher(who was white) was God incarnate.
Uh let me think... the fact that the NOI was more than happy to take money they had no business grabbing up from certain people with some celebrity and he did nothing to stop that.

To be honest, I never once saw anything noble or honorable about him.
Maybe that's just an outsider's perspective.....

you know i cee all your points, born u truth, you cant deny that his teachings gave birth to a new mindset and in MANY cases freed the minds of many dumb def and blind who where in severe state of mental death, but yea.. i used to battle wit those above mentioned things too. it is wat it is tho.. keep the best part preserved i say.

Rollo
04-03-2010, 09:34 PM
you know i cee all your points, born u truth, you cant deny that his teachings gave birth to a new mindset and in MANY cases freed the minds of many dumb def and blind who where in severe state of mental death, but yea.. i used to battle wit those above mentioned things too. it is wat it is tho.. keep the best part preserved i say.

I'm okay with saying he helped people, I know he hurt some too along the way though.
It urks me when people treat him as something bordering on Godlike though.

He instilled pride, but he also gave some a reason to hate.
I remember that Thrilla in Manilla documentary on HBO(mind you he had died by that point) where they were showing the build up to Ali vs. Frazier 3 and they were talking to Ali about the NOI and the Ku Klux Klan having meetings... Ali was asked to speak at a rally and he said things in favor of segregation at that same time he had been calling Frazier a gorilla...
A monkey....

I don't know, I just wonder how far can you go with negativity until it hurts the very things you care about? What level is it we learn restraint? If it's only after we hurt those who help us, then isn't that pedantic on our part?

So asks the nerdy white kid....

DiGitalChamberz
04-03-2010, 09:45 PM
all i an say to that is that those were different times, crazy times, revolutionary times, so much goin on... more than we know, maybe more than well ever know.. in fact... just like now. try not to get lost in the mist of things and just take what can be applied to self for your betterment...

Hellspawn
04-04-2010, 06:11 AM
and your point or reason of even asking that is?

As far as I know, the NOI have something to do with islam ; alot of them call themselves muslims, Yakub had recieved teaching in MEcca, the names with Allah, the numbers (7) so as most of people here have at least a few knowledge about it (obviously it's a wu tang site) I just wanted to know if you have studied islam (or others religions) and have you got the chance to read the quran wich is the book of the muslims.

everything is real, aint no mysteries.. study.

I did, what about you ?

LORD NOSE
04-04-2010, 07:49 AM
As far as I know, the NOI have something to do with islam ; alot of them call themselves muslims, Yakub had recieved teaching in MEcca, the names with Allah, the numbers (7) so as most of people here have at least a few knowledge about it (obviously it's a wu tang site) I just wanted to know if you have studied islam (or others religions) and have you got the chance to read the quran wich is the book of the muslims.

I did, what about you ?

The Islam you speak of having,is an interpretation of what Muhammad Brought to the world 1400 years ago - Islam doesn'/didn't begin with Muhammad, and it Does not End with the Quaran - The Religion of Islam has been corrupted - Islam as a culture is obviously powerful enough for to draw us all here directly or indirectly - and it is powerful enough for you to be asking us about it - the culture of Islam also instilled in us enough power to face our oppressors and to eventually sit his ass down for good -

SL33
04-04-2010, 10:25 AM
Islam doesn'/didn't begin with Muhammad, and it Does not End with the Quaran

explain the unexplained please

Hellspawn
04-04-2010, 11:00 AM
The Islam you speak of having,is an interpretation of what Muhammad Brought to the world 1400 years ago - Islam doesn'/didn't begin with Muhammad, and it Does not End with the Quaran - The Religion of Islam has been corrupted - Islam as a culture is obviously powerful enough for to draw us all here directly or indirectly - and it is powerful enough for you to be asking us about it - the culture of Islam also instilled in us enough power to face our oppressors and to eventually sit his ass down for good -

I"m ok with you on 2 points :

1- islam didnt began with muhammad. It started with Adam and it is believed that all the prophets are musulims in the sense that islam as a religion is the submision to Allah and to his will. So for us muslims; adam, abraham, joseph, moses, jesus and muhammad are all prophets sent by god to show the human race the righteous path.

2- islam instilled in us enough power to face the opressor, to identify it and to know how to elude his plans.

On the other hand, I disagree on 2 points :

1- when you say that the religion has been corrupted. It is used by some people the wrong way but mostly for political reasons but the religion as it is has not being corupted in the sens that the source of it (what I like to call the last uptade wich is written in the quran) is free from corruption, the proof is that that book has the same since it's "release" 1400 years ago. You can see some copies in Turkey that are this old an their exactely the same than those we have today, more than that you can make a little experience and type quran on the net and all the versions you have are exactely similar (at least in arabic, I dont know about the different translations). It's the interpretation that changes.

2- The teachings does not end with the quran but there wont be no more verses/prophets/books because Muhammad is the last of the prophets and quran is the last of the books.

DiGitalChamberz
04-04-2010, 12:13 PM

I did, what about you ?

Yes I have and not JUST that, but I've studied many other religions and sciences, not that I'm a master of any of these things.. my point is I'm familiar with many of the books so I'm familiar with other points of views and angles that people may cee so and can relate to them all and am able to put things into proper context FOR MYSELF as well as understand why a said person my think or feel how they feel about things. I feel it is the only way that a man of this world is to become familiar with the world, its peoples, its histories, its beliefs and its DIFFERENT understanding of life and what not so that we can all come together and find common ground. To some their truth is THEIRS and anything else should be eclipsed. I disagree, but knowing what I know about people, places and things allows me understand and be able to build with that person accordingly to their level of knowledge and understanding of that knowledge. To me there are many truths, I try to extract knowledge & wisdom from anywhere and anything, because i think they exist everywhere...the truth exists in everything..

But there are distinctions to be made between orthodox Islam, the NOI and the NGE.

Now if you'll excuse me I have some Easter eggs to go hunting for... Peace.

Hellspawn
04-04-2010, 01:37 PM
I understand the different point of views.

Thanx for the explanation. I already knew theres a huge difference between the three.

I assume the answer of my question is YES (or ???).

PALEFORCE
04-04-2010, 02:00 PM
zara yaqob "seed of jacob"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zara_Yaqob

LORD NOSE
04-04-2010, 04:28 PM
I"m ok with you on 2 points :

1- islam didnt began with muhammad. It started with Adam and it is believed that all the prophets are musulims in the sense that islam as a religion is the submision to Allah and to his will. So for us muslims; adam, abraham, joseph, moses, jesus and muhammad are all prophets sent by god to show the human race the righteous path.

2- islam instilled in us enough power to face the opressor, to identify it and to know how to elude his plans.

that's Peace

i would say that Islam didn't start with Adam for the planet that adam was made on was in submission to Allah before adam came to be -

On the other hand, I disagree on 2 points :

1- when you say that the religion has been corrupted. It is used by some people the wrong way but mostly for political reasons but the religion as it is has not being corupted in the sens that the source of it (what I like to call the last uptade wich is written in the quran) is free from corruption, the proof is that that book has the same since it's "release" 1400 years ago.

the words in it may have not been changed, but it does confirm the book that came before it - and that book that it confirms is viewed as being corrupted by many muslims - i would assume that it was tampered with before the Quaran came to be -

2- The teachings does not end with the quran but there wont be no more verses/prophets/books because Muhammad is the last of the prophets and quran is the last of the books.

but how can you be so sure about this ?

Good Build

Peace yo

diggy
04-04-2010, 04:35 PM
This is the way I see it.

The whole 5% is a parody of original Islam (the same could be said of the noi).

English Dictionary, for example, defines parody as imitation "turned as to produce a ridiculous effect".

Similar (arabic) words are used, but the meanings are twisted to mean something else. For example, Islam is the name of a peaceful harmonious way of living life. This word has been twisted to be an acronym of I self lord and master. This is absolutely ridiculous because there are many verses in the Quran that state that man is not the supreme being and does not compare to the supreme being.

Allah is another word that has been twisted from it's original meaning. It simply means the supreme being. But it has been twisted to mean Arm leg leg arm head. Again, by this technique, man is implied as being god - this is not what the word means in Arabic.

There are more examples - too many to show here. 5% is a cheap counterfeit synthetic version of Islam.

Hellspawn
04-04-2010, 06:35 PM
that's Peace

i would say that Islam didn't start with Adam for the planet that adam was made on was in submission to Allah before adam came to be -

Exactely ! as everything is now and since forever (trees, animals etc...)

the words in it may have not been changed, but it does confirm the book that came before it - and that book that it confirms is viewed as being corrupted by many muslims - i would assume that it was tampered with before the Quaran came to be -

Co sign again, muslims think that's part of the divine plan and the caracteristics of the human nature ; each time a civilization loose the way a prophet is sent to remind them since Noah and Lott and "recently" with Jesus when the Torah was tempered (and the talmud written by the priests of Babylon) and Muhammad when the bible had been corrupted too (more than 20 Bibles before the vatican decide to chose 4 of them).

but how can you be so sure about this ?

Good Build

Peace yo

As Jesus was reviving the dead and Moses could transform a wood stick into a serpent and split the sea, the miracle of Muhammad was the Quran ; that book grammatically perfectly written (As I read it in arabic I feeel like it has been written by an incredibely talented MC, 2000000 times better than RZA, Jay-z, Em and BIG combined with la creme de la creme of the lyricists you know, fo real not a single mistake in tempo and rhymes!!!!), wich is destined to all mankind* and that will never be altered (theres only one unique version of it). It is the final message of god to humanity and according to it they'll be judged the day of judgement.

That book is confusing more than one "hater" and is takin more and more sens as the science progresses because alot of things that were not understandable back in the day are explained with the science of today (the different types of clouds and their composition, the salty and soft water in the deap oceans, the composition of the foetus in the womb, theh theory wich has been confirmed lately that says that iron is a material wich is not from our planet, it fell from the sky through comets etc etc etc...) so all these things were known by muslims (without beign fully understood) 1400 years ago.

*not like the jewish religion wich is a religion for a certain race (now that I think about it the 5%ers too) Islam is sent to the human race in its globality.

DiGitalChamberz
04-04-2010, 07:08 PM
I understand the different point of views.

Thanx for the explanation. I already knew theres a huge difference between the three.

I assume the answer of my question is YES (or ???).

you 'assume' correctly Mr condescending lol

Hellspawn
04-04-2010, 07:16 PM
you 'assume' correctly Mr condescending lol

:) Sorry if that's the impression I gave you, it's more because that english isnt my mother llanguage so my speech can seem too direct and crude. I dont pretend knowing alot and still try to learn to understand people's angles of view, like you explained it so well.

DiGitalChamberz
04-04-2010, 07:22 PM
trust me its all good brother im not sensitive at all when it comes to this..

i am a student of life just like you..

but there is a reason why the NGE utilize words like Allah & Islam, and why Islam is practiced as a science & not a religion..

these discussions can get heated and off topic sometimes to the point where we do nothing but exhaust our wisdom. so i try to keep it simple and look listen and observe WITH RESPECT.
anyone who knows anything knows he knows nothing.. but lets keep building an adding on.

LORD NOSE
04-05-2010, 01:12 PM
This is the way I see it.

The whole 5% is a parody of original Islam (the same could be said of the noi).

English Dictionary, for example, defines parody as imitation "turned as to produce a ridiculous effect".

Similar (arabic) words are used, but the meanings are twisted to mean something else. For example, Islam is the name of a peaceful harmonious way of living life. This word has been twisted to be an acronym of I self lord and master. This is absolutely ridiculous because there are many verses in the Quran that state that man is not the supreme being and does not compare to the supreme being.

Allah is another word that has been twisted from it's original meaning. It simply means the supreme being. But it has been twisted to mean Arm leg leg arm head. Again, by this technique, man is implied as being god - this is not what the word means in Arabic.

There are more examples - too many to show here. 5% is a cheap counterfeit synthetic version of Islam.

i can understand why you see it this way - and there are others who view it this way and have influenced others to view it this way -

em2nueQE4A8t

diggy
04-05-2010, 01:17 PM
but there is a reason why the NGE utilize words like Allah & Islam, and why Islam is practiced as a science & not a religion...

I'm sure you do have a reason, but it undermines the true meaning of things.

LORD NOSE
04-05-2010, 03:20 PM
the meanings

it's all about who is doing the work / the reforming / the gathering

you may not like the definitions we give, but the outcome cannot be denied by the wide and awake man

diggy
04-05-2010, 10:43 PM
It's not so much the definitions, but using somebody elses format and attaching foreign definitions to it. Disagreements follow.

LORD NOSE
04-06-2010, 09:55 AM
It's not so much the definitions, but using somebody elses format and attaching foreign definitions to it. Disagreements follow.

somebody elses format ?

whose format is Islam ?

and again

how was Islam practiced and recognized before Muhammad and the Quaran ?

and didn't the religion of Islam do the same thing you are saying we are doing ?

is not the Quaran a confirmation of the book before it ?

stories of jesus mary and moses in the quaran, must of stirred up the people who were into the bible heavy back then

its like ' "they're taking our religion and perverting it"

DiGitalChamberz
04-06-2010, 12:33 PM
the Black man was the 1st person to walk the Earth and if all other human life stems from him, can the Black man be considered the God of Humanity?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-06-2010, 01:15 PM
The entire thing is crap. The first humans were dark skinned. That's about where the facts end and the CULT begins.

The Nation of Islam is a counter Hate Group. They aren't against hatred, they seek to counter act White prejudice with black prejudice. This achieves nothing. It's also a cult dedicated to a White Man who they claim to be the incarnation of Allah even though they preach that White People are devils...

The Nation of Gods and Earths is a side movement along the same course. It's slightly less ridiculous, but still has a lot of strange ideology that belongs in the same category as Scientology.

The Nation of Islam is a scam the same way Scientology is a scam. Even Malcolm X who I would argue is one of the smartest idiots in history left for actual Islam.

Look I'm not in love with the whole Arabic Traditions and Muslim practices that make up the society of the middle east, but I can at least accept that Mohammad was an important historical figure even if I don't really think he spoke to the Angel Gabriel. At least Islam is as legitimate as Christianity and Buddhism and such. The NOI and NGE are not on that same imagined footing. They're just ideologies of the ignorant.

LORD NOSE
04-06-2010, 04:27 PM
The entire thing is crap. The first humans were dark skinned. That's about where the facts end and the CULT begins.

how does that make you feel ?

The Nation of Islam is a counter Hate Group. They aren't against hatred, they seek to counter act White prejudice with black prejudice.

there is NOTHING to PRE judge - judgment is passed cause the actions make a monstrous sound

This achieves nothing. It's also a cult dedicated to a White Man who they claim to be the incarnation of Allah even though they preach that White People are devils...

it's funny that you see us this way - if you knew the truth of the matter, you'd shit your pants

The Nation of Gods and Earths is a side movement along the same course. It's slightly less ridiculous, but still has a lot of strange ideology that belongs in the same category as Scientology.

it's funny that you see us this way - if you knew the truth of the matter, you'd shit your pants

The Nation of Islam is a scam the same way Scientology is a scam. Even Malcolm X who I would argue is one of the smartest idiots in history left for actual Islam.

is this coming from a young white male who has done his homework on the subject ?

Look I'm not in love with the whole Arabic Traditions and Muslim practices that make up the society of the middle east, but I can at least accept that Mohammad was an important historical figure even if I don't really think he spoke to the Angel Gabriel. At least Islam is as legitimate as Christianity and Buddhism and such. The NOI and NGE are not on that same imagined footing. They're just ideologies of the ignorant.

the beliefs of the traditional religions you just named have some very strange unbelievable beliefs - way stranger than anything that NOI/NGE is spittin - but to you, these are legit - hey - you stated your Opinion on 2 groups who have targeted white supremacy - i can see where you'd have a problem with us

DiGitalChamberz
04-06-2010, 04:31 PM
the Black man was the 1st person to walk the Earth and if all other human life stems from him, can the Black man be considered the God of Humanity?

^ this wasn't a rhetorical question

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-06-2010, 05:27 PM

A lil upset I'll be honest.

there is NOTHING to PRE judge - judgment is passed cause the actions make a monstrous sound

Ok, then I'll say that they judge all whites by the same ignorant standards as a few idiots in the white community (or a lot of idiots in the white community to be fair) judge african americans.

If I knew the truth. I know that the Nation thinks a white man or a black man with white skin or what have you was the physical incarnation of the almighty entity that is Allah. They don't say that every man is a physical incarnation of Allah, that would be too gnostic and real. They say that one arab and thus white, man was God.

if I ever post a fictional religion I invent I'm sure it would make more sense...

is this coming from a young white male who has done his homework on the subject ?

I just did a decent essay and project on Malcolm X. I think He was a very smart idiot. I've already said that.

the beliefs of the traditional religions you just named have some very strange unbelievable beliefs - way stranger than anything that NOI/NGE is spittin - but to you, these are legit - hey - you stated your Opinion on 2 groups who have targeted white supremacy - i can see where you'd have a problem with us

They are strange. Just as strange, but they're ancient and large groups follow them. This is how one rates the legitimacy of a religion, not by any personal opinions. You use their beliefs to determine veracity, not legitimacy.

LORD NOSE
04-06-2010, 05:55 PM
A lil upset I'll be honest.

this clouds your judgment

Ok, then I'll say that they judge all whites by the same ignorant standards as a few idiots in the white community (or a lot of idiots in the white community to be fair) judge african americans.

it's not the same because white america made sure to not make it equal - we explain why we say what we sayand we have very good reason for saying what we say -

If I knew the truth. I know that the Nation thinks a white man or a black man with white skin or what have you was the physical incarnation of the almighty entity that is Allah. They don't say that every man is a physical incarnation of Allah, that would be too gnostic and real. They say that one arab and thus white, man was God.

Who is the Original Man ?

if I ever post a fictional religion I invent I'm sure it would make more sense...

it might make more sense, but at the root, it is fictional -
what we have, DOES NOT MAKE SENSE, to the average drone, but it is very real

I just did a decent essay and project on Malcolm X. I think He was a very smart idiot. I've already said that.

this is another way for saying that he was smart for a nigger

They are strange. Just as strange, but they're ancient and large groups follow them. This is how one rates the legitimacy of a religion, not by any personal opinions. You use their beliefs to determine veracity, not legitimacy.

whatever - you obviously have a problem with black people lol - you trying to describe a group of people who are dedicated to uplifting their own then the world is comical - you DO NOT have enough of an understanding to be considered as the one to go to for NOI knowledge and history

Robert
04-06-2010, 06:22 PM
Has the NOI proved effective in attaining it's goals?

LORD NOSE
04-06-2010, 06:43 PM
Has the NOI proved effective in attaining it's goals?

lol

very

we're all here building on WuTang Corp

diggy
04-06-2010, 06:51 PM
somebody elses format ?

whose format is Islam ?

This question is irrelevant to what the thread is about.

and again

how was Islam practiced and recognized before Muhammad and the Quaran?

Why do you ask this?

and didn't the religion of Islam do the same thing you are saying we are doing ??

No. Islam did not take words, twist their meanings, and attribute the names of the supreme being to man.

is not the Quaran a confirmation of the book before it?

What are you getting at?

stories of jesus mary and moses in the quaran, must of stirred up the people who were into the bible heavy back then

its like ' "they're taking our religion and perverting it"

No. Those stories are universal. They main point of the story got around to many peoples and it's overal message was not perverted.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-06-2010, 07:21 PM
this clouds your judgment

No it doesn't it sharpens my judgement. My judgement is based on my ability to observe and understand. Not liking what I see doesn't limit my ability to see. It just means I'm more likely to be biased against it then biased for it, not that a bias must exist.

it's not the same because white america made sure to not make it equal - we explain why we say what we sayand we have very good reason for saying what we say -

Black people are equal and it's a racial inferiority complex that keeps you down. That inferiority complex is the fault of the events of slavery. I'm just curious why in other countries throughout history slaves didn't have that same inferiority complex centuries afterward. Maybe it's that American slavery was that much worse, but I still find it bizarre.

The Asiatic (Eastern) Black man... Which means an East African. Which is correct I think we came into being in Africa. And let's say his name was Adam. Adam the Asiatic Black Man. No problem there. I fully believe that mankind is natural black skinned and that the other races are adaptations, neither superior or inferior, simply more adept in their climate.

it might make more sense, but at the root, it is fictional -
what we have, DOES NOT MAKE SENSE, to the average drone, but it is very real

no, all religions are at the root by and large fictional or at least can be presumed by the evidence to be by and large fictional, the question is how much truth can we find about how we think in them, not how much truth there is in their accounts

It's another way of saying he had a bright future, but got mixed up with the wrong crowd and they killed him before he was able to do anything important. He was a powerful speaker, an intellectual, and I honestly like him when I hear him speak, but he was preaching nonsense and when he finally started breaking out of the shell of the doctrine they gunned him down in front of 400 people.

whatever - you obviously have a problem with black people lol - you trying to describe a group of people who are dedicated to uplifting their own then the world is comical - you DO NOT have enough of an understanding to be considered as the one to go to for NOI knowledge and history

Why do we have to be uplifting our own? Why can't we all uplift each other? I don't have a problem with black people, I have a problem with the system you support. It's like how the News keeps saying how the Tea Party Movement are all racists. That's not true. There are a lot of racists in the Tea Party Movement sure. Of course there would be. There are always racists in everything. (On whatever it's name is, the Nazi forum something Storm Front or other they were discussing how they could hijack the movement...) But when you have a middle upper class white movement in this country it's suddenly shocking because that's the "majority" being incomplacent. It's amazing that a segment of blacks are so damaged that they see any disagreement as a sign of racist intent.

If I call you an Idiot it's not because you're black it's because you're not being reasonable. The racism is coming because we've got a culture perpetuating negative stereotypes and a false notion we're separate species or something. It's totally insane and it bugs me that I look at black people as black people instead of people like I do when I see white people. I am subconsciously classifying them as something different because our culture told me to. But that doesn't mean I think of them as lesser. Just that I see them as different. But because we see a difference it's not so hard to think that.

LORD NOSE
04-06-2010, 08:49 PM
This question is irrelevant to what the thread is about.

Why do you ask this?

No. Islam did not take words, twist their meanings, and attribute the names of the supreme being to man.

What are you getting at?

No. Those stories are universal. They main point of the story got around to many peoples and it's overal message was not perverted.

lol yeah ok man

LORD NOSE
04-06-2010, 09:05 PM
Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1858613#post1858613)

Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1858613#post1858613)A lil upset I'll be honest.

No it doesn't it sharpens my judgement. My judgement is based on my ability to observe and understand. Not liking what I see doesn't limit my ability to see. It just means I'm more likely to be biased against it then biased for it, not that a bias must exist.you not liking what you see may cause you to disregard truth coming from what you don't like looking at

Black people are equal and it's a racial inferiority complex that keeps you down.are you saying that i deeply believe that white people are superior to me ?

That inferiority complex is the fault of the events of slavery. I'm just curious why in other countries throughout history slaves didn't have that same inferiority complex centuries afterward. Maybe it's that American slavery was that much worse, but I still find it bizarre.your curiosity, if sincere, will lead you to answers

The Asiatic (Eastern) Black man... Which means an East African. Which is correct I think we came into being in Africa. And let's say his name was Adam. Adam the Asiatic Black Man. No problem there. I fully believe that mankind is natural black skinned and that the other races are adaptations, neither superior or inferior, simply more adept in their climate.

wrong

no, all religions are at the root by and large fictional or at least can be presumed by the evidence to be by and large fictional, the question is how much truth can we find about how we think in them, not how much truth there is in their accounts

and your suddenly made up religion would fit in line with those

we are not a religion

It's another way of saying he had a bright future, but got mixed up with the wrong crowd and they killed him before he was able to do anything important. He was a powerful speaker, an intellectual, and I honestly like him when I hear him speak, but he was preaching nonsense and when he finally started breaking out of the shell of the doctrine they gunned him down in front of 400 people.

he was one of us

when he spoke we felt his pain

you don't

this is why you consider him an idiot

you are from the other side
not cause your white

because you just are

and nothing i say can alter your road

what the movie "2 Turntables and a Mic"

there are allot of things i can say about the murder based of the very limited knowledge i have of him - i was a fan - but after listening to his family speak about the situation, there is so much more i don't know - image me in that movie speaking about the situation in the face of those who know whats up

Why do we have to be uplifting our own? Why can't we all uplift each other?

because that's not a reality

I don't have a problem with black people,

yes you do

I have a problem with the system you support.

there's a system that i'm supporting ?

It's like how the News keeps saying how the Tea Party Movement are all racists. That's not true.

not once in my life have i turned on the news i heard them talking about the tea party

There are a lot of racists in the Tea Party Movement sure. Of course there would be. There are always racists in everything. (On whatever it's name is, the Nazi forum something Storm Front or other they were discussing how they could hijack the movement...) But when you have a middle upper class white movement in this country it's suddenly shocking because that's the "majority" being incomplacent.

huh ?

It's amazing that a segment of blacks are so damaged that they see any disagreement as a sign of racist intent.

that's how it is - a white man can't have a bad day around black peoples without us labeling him a racist - lol - i'm like paul mooney - that shit is funny to me - but since i know this, i watch my steps and my out look - when i can - but you clearly got a problem with black folk -

If I call you an Idiot it's not because you're black it's because you're not being reasonable.

that's what you'd tell yourself to convince yourself that you are not a racist while you're out front

The racism is coming because we've got a culture perpetuating negative stereotypes and a false notion we're separate species or something. It's totally insane and it bugs me that I look at black people as black people instead of people like I do when I see white people. I am subconsciously classifying them as something different because our culture told me to. But that doesn't mean I think of them as lesser. Just that I see them as different. But because we see a difference it's not so hard to think that.

because there are obvious differences - lieing to yourself about that will not make the situation better - it is what it is - it's been beyond a race thing - but some of humanity are slow learners, so we throw tomatoes under their feet

Rollo
04-06-2010, 10:27 PM
The first humans were dark skinned.

Based on what exactly?

Hellspawn
04-07-2010, 04:53 AM
@ Sunny : Malcolm X was the man who made the greatest impact on the dialogue between the races in the USA and he was muslim (the teachings of islam guided him into that peaceful way to solve problems), he influenced Muhammad Ali and Kareem Abdul Jabbar. Do you think the great Ali, one of the smartest figures of the century who had these great positions, not enough smart to follow the truth ?

Alot of 5%ers embraces Islam once they study it (through the 5% teachings) but never heard about a muslim turnin into a 5%er. Islam is universal and encourage people to open themselves to others, while the 5% ideology is sectarian and tend more to close and keep people between themselves.

LORD NOSE
04-07-2010, 06:36 AM
@ Sunny : Malcolm X was the man who made the greatest impact on the dialogue between the races in the USA and he was muslim (the teachings of islam guided him into that peaceful way to solve problems), he influenced Muhammad Ali and Kareem Abdul Jabbar. Do you think the great Ali, one of the smartest figures of the century who had these great positions, not enough smart to follow the truth ?

Malcolm X was the man that Elijah Muhammad cleaned up, stood up,and instructed to deliver the greatest impact on the dialogue between the races in the USA - his anger and disappointment lead him astray and he then made poor choices

Muhammad Ali was a Great Minister in the NOI - he became great when he joined the NOI - shook the world, made poor choices later on and went astray -

i know what a person who has left the ranks and went astray looks and sounds like - the person going astray usually doesn't realize how far they fell, and outsiders (like yourself) usually has no idea of what to look and listen for

Alot of 5%ers embraces Islam once they study it (through the 5% teachings) but never heard about a muslim turnin into a 5%er.

there is one i know who decided to join the church
people make choices - Islam is the fastest growing religion in this world because of US - you ever think about that ?
the NOI and NGE make the Islam you speak of popular - Hip Hop in the states have made Islam popular all over the world - you will never ever convince me otherwise with your words - i've been in this too long

Islam is universal and encourage people to open themselves to others,

open the flood gates then
so open, that american soldiers are on the holy land right now fuckin it up
that's how wide and open it is - had yall known the true shaytan, yall wouldn't have openly let him in

while the 5% ideology is sectarian and tend more to close and keep people between themselves.

we have to heal ourselves - everyone we went to and go to, shits on us - no one came to help the black man in america - yall came to america and made money at the same time poisoning us - the Muslims that follow the Islam you speak of come to america and sell out - because they have no idea of who the real shaytan is - you keep looking for a bad energy midst, while the true and living devil is stomping all over the holy land - you feel strongly about your belief though - so what we don't accept everyone into our home -

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-07-2010, 03:00 PM
This is why we can't have intelligent debate in the KTL.

You're in what amounts to a cult. Everyone else knows it's not legit and you won't listen.

Thus nothing anyone says will work for you.

LORD NOSE
04-07-2010, 03:31 PM
This is why we can't have intelligent debate in the KTL.

there are many good debates going on

You're in what amounts to a cult. Everyone else knows it's not legit and you won't listen.

the people you speak of never been to a Mosque in their life, they don't know any NOI members, most are white and would have a problem with Student Enrollment Answer # 1

Thus nothing anyone says will work for you.

are you saying that instead of listening to and following the instructions of Minister Farrakhan, who is known and respected around this globe, who has a track record for cleaning us up and making us productive people...etc....
i should listen to and follow TheBoarzHeadBoy - and since i refuse to accept what TheBoarzHeadBoy is saying, debates in KTL don't work -

it won't work for me why ?

if i say fuck the NOI and i start listening to TheBoarzHeadBoy, then it'll work for me huh ?

maybe me telling you that the NOI is not all i have will help you to see me as not being limited to the NOI

food for thought
04-07-2010, 03:36 PM
are you saying that instead of listening to and following the instructions of Minister Farrakhan, who is known and respected around this globe, who has a track record for cleaning us up and making us productive people...etc....
i should listen to and follow TheBoarzHeadBoy -

haha

DiGitalChamberz
04-07-2010, 03:49 PM
Based on what exactly?

^ would anyone like me to find the science on this and post it?

who else has heard of Professor Leakey?

DiGitalChamberz
04-07-2010, 03:56 PM

Alot of 5%ers embraces Islam once they study it (through the 5% teachings) but never heard about a muslim turnin into a 5%er. Islam is universal and encourage people to open themselves to others, while the 5% ideology is sectarian and tend more to close and keep people between themselves.

Peace Hellspawn, I feel what you are saying. There is sum truth to your last comment. But, I would encourage you to go to Harlem and visit the NGE Allah's Universal Development Center and have this dialogue with some of the Gods & Earths there, you might have a very good understanding of things after a good mind to mind discussion where your views of 5% sectarianism are concerned.

DiGitalChamberz
04-07-2010, 04:01 PM
haha

word this one had me dying too

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-07-2010, 06:12 PM
there are many good debates going on

Good and intelligent are different. There's plenty of good debate, and very limited amounts of intelligent debate. But I'll concede I'd rather have a fun debate then a smart one.

the people you speak of never been to a Mosque in their life, they don't know any NOI members, most are white and would have a problem with Student Enrollment Answer # 1

BUT IT'S NOT A REAL MOSQUE... That's like calling a Scientology building a legit Temple... or saying the Branch Davidian compound is a church or something.

i should listen to and follow TheBoarzHeadBoy - and since i refuse to accept what TheBoarzHeadBoy is saying, debates in KTL don't work -

it won't work for me why ?

if i say fuck the NOI and i start listening to TheBoarzHeadBoy, then it'll work for me huh ?

maybe me telling you that the NOI is not all i have will help you to see me as not being limited to the NOI

By why have them at all? Why not just say I'm a proud African American Muslim. That's like the most legit thing. I can't knock someone for being black and I can't knock them for Islam because it's on the same level of respect as Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc. But the NOI seems pretty shady.

But you should listen to me once I publish my religious guide. I'll be making LR Hubbard money and building Temples on every block.

LORD NOSE
04-07-2010, 07:46 PM
But the NOI seems pretty shady.

but we ain't did shit to you

But you should listen to me once I publish my religious guide. I'll be making LR Hubbard money and building Temples on every block.

do your thing yo

people said that jesus was shady and accused him of working for the devil

muhammad was looked at as a blasphemer by christians no ?

nat turner was considered a criminal and they killed him

ghandi had enemies

shit

bob marley had enemies, he got shot - why would anyone wanna shoot bob marley ?

cause people are stupid that's why

diggy
04-07-2010, 09:46 PM
people make choices - Islam is the fastest growing religion in this world because of US - you ever think about that ?
the NOI and NGE make the Islam you speak of popular - Hip Hop in the states have made Islam popular all over the world - you will never ever convince me otherwise with your words - i've been in this too long

I feel you. I could tell a story on how I came to Islam. It was a long journey and not a simple one. It started years before officially taking the shahadah and joining traditional Islam. Malcolm played a role in this.

hahahahah.

Yes, noi, 5%, etc. plays major roles in introducing people to Islamic terminology and concepts. Rappers play a big role.

DiGitalChamberz
04-07-2010, 11:33 PM
i think - God left truth everywhere so that no matter who you are or where you come from, or who introduced you to it there was a way to get to him. All praises due.

diggy
04-08-2010, 12:07 AM
i think - God left truth everywhere so that no matter who you are or where you come from, or who introduced you to it there was a way to get to him. All praises due.

I saw that in my life and others, so I think you got it right. Not only is the truth with people, but in all forms of creation.

You're right - all praises due to the supreme being.

Hellspawn
04-08-2010, 05:10 AM
Malcolm X was the man that Elijah Muhammad cleaned up, stood up,and instructed to deliver the greatest impact on the dialogue between the races in the USA - his anger and disappointment lead him astray and he then made poor choices

Either way he left a huge trace in this world and I don't see what are the poor choices, is it because he left Elijah when he discovered the truth ?

Muhammad Ali was a Great Minister in the NOI - he became great when he joined the NOI - shook the world, made poor choices later on and went astray -

Same as above.

i know what a person who has left the ranks and went astray looks and sounds like - the person going astray usually doesn't realize how far they fell, and outsiders (like yourself) usually has no idea of what to look and listen for

That would be your own angle to look at the picture. I can say the same about you (in the opposite sens :)).

Nobody said this isnt true, but not totally. Hiphop contributed to make Islam popular but in the wrong way, they deface it and practice their own Islam in the sens that they drink, fuck, smoke, shoot people, lie and dont make prayers etc.... So they're only muslims by the name :)

open the flood gates then
so open, that american soldiers are on the holy land right now fuckin it up
that's how wide and open it is - had yall known the true shaytan, yall wouldn't have openly let him in

I didnt said muslims are perfect beigns, there's corrupted ones like every where. Humans are feeble and they fell into the traps of the shytan even if they're muslims. But you can't close ya doors because if you stop tellin the truth then the lie become the truth, that's a risk and you have to accept every one (especially because god tell us so). On the other hand, we have to bring a maximum of people because -as you know- it's a constent battle against the sytan (in general not the US).

we have to heal ourselves - everyone we went to and go to, shits on us - no one came to help the black man in america - yall came to america and made money at the same time poisoning us - the Muslims that follow the Islam you speak of come to america and sell out - because they have no idea of who the real shaytan is - you keep looking for a bad energy midst, while the true and living devil is stomping all over the holy land - you feel strongly about your belief though - so what we don't accept everyone into our home -

As I told you before muslims are humans and not exempted from errors, there's corrupted muslims and evil muslims too. Every one can use his religion for bad porpuses when the shytan whispers in his heart. But don't worry, it's all written and the shytan won't prevail. I'd rather open myself to my human brother and tell him the truth so maybe I can touch him and let him feel the compassion and the justice of god than keep it for myself because that make me an egoist selfish human beign (no offense intended).
As for the devil stomping on holy land whether you speak about US in Arabia or Jews in Palestine that's part of the great battle (even the first is more politic ; for fuel especially because of the greedy saudi government (if we can call it a government)) and we all know the outcome -critical ??? lol :)-

Peace Sunny (Sunni :))

Hellspawn
04-08-2010, 05:28 AM
Peace Hellspawn, I feel what you are saying. There is sum truth to your last comment. But, I would encourage you to go to Harlem and visit the NGE Allah's Universal Development Center and have this dialogue with some of the Gods & Earths there, you might have a very good understanding of things after a good mind to mind discussion where your views of 5% sectarianism are concerned.

I would love to :) I know there's great people out there or I wouldn't even be on this site, I preafer 5%ers on alot of other ideologies, I know they don't cause harm, they elevate themselves and that that's a logic reaction to the white man oppression. I have absolutely nothing against the Gods and Earths, like I told you I like these people alot and that's why I take the time to discuss because I see them so close to the truth and so far in the same time. I'm sad that these people I like (I'm fan of some of them of course) don't make the little effort to question themselves and see beyond the stories they been told (the graftin of yakub and the white devil etc...) to recieve the true light of islam wich is written in the quran, this is a great book, and I dare you to still emotionless if you read it even by curiousity.
This book is a miracle by itself, it had been written in arabic and that language is still practiced so theres no alteration, no translatin, no deviation. Theres only one copy of the book (not like the 36000 bibles nor the Torah/Talmud I'd rather don't speak of) and that contains scientific miracles, mathematical miracles, grammatical miracles and in the same time it's a manual for a peaceful and righteous living).
When I see people like Ali, Malcolm and Ghostface who became true muslims through this ideaology I can only be grateful to the NOI/NGE.

Peace