PDA

View Full Version : Deep Thought Thread

Uncle Steezo
04-02-2010, 11:29 AM
just a thread to drop ideas that come when meditating or deep thinking.
this is from the "letter from who?" thread.

Dope post BTW Sunny...

or on the flipside, (the powers that be) convince you that you don't also exist in the same spirit world.

i was meditating on something along these lines recently.
some interesting ideas came thru...

what if we exist in a closed energy system?
meaning, all that exists in this reality (vibrating energy) is limited to this reality and no new energy can enter the system from beyond this reality.

we know that there are levels of engagement in reality that have corresponding energy requirements. exercising will, for example, requires energy, not the physical action but the initiating force itself. the animating spirit requires energy...we can go all the way up the tree...

but in a closed system, resouces(energy) is limited to the total amount of energy in that system. so in this system there is what i imagined to be "energy competition".

this is where the author of this letter comes in...

what if by cutting off the population to the "energy flow", or better yet, limiting the population to lower levels of energy use they feel that gives them the freedom to consume higher levels of energy at a greater burn rate?

of course this is ignorant, because in a closed system, energy can't enter but on the same token, energy can't escape the system either, which means any energy used is just converted into another form that can be reused again.

this is just me trying to wear the elitist shoes for a minute in an effort to understand them.

[/boarzhead walltext mode]

LORD NOSE
04-02-2010, 01:50 PM
it's a what if to be explored

right now, we here, and we gotta work

that takes energy

how can we become faster and more effective, and, how much freedom will we have with this power - how much of it will be demanded of us -

Uncle Steezo
04-02-2010, 02:32 PM
hmmmm...

my response would be, is it more "work" to do the physical or the mental/spiritual?
is the cog in the wheel where the real work is done or is the machine doing the work?
or at the bird's eye view, is it all the same work?

is exercising someone else's wlll any better/worse than exercising one's own?
i mean, on one level exercise is exercise.

comparing it to business, when running your own company you have to be the janitor all the way to ceo. definitely more energy is needed to run that senario. the returns also match that input(optimally speaking).

but is that system preferable to getting a 9-5?

SID
04-02-2010, 02:38 PM
The whole point of meditation is to halt all thoughts, and channel forces around you which will inturn become knowledge.

diggy
04-02-2010, 02:58 PM
^^Wrong sid. That is just one form of meditation.

SID
04-02-2010, 03:17 PM
Meditation by definition is the supression of all thoughts.

Uncle Steezo
04-02-2010, 03:31 PM
thought is information.
in meditation, you quiet the "monkey mind" and the higher self has an opportunity to speak. this information is organized in the higher dimension and then presented to the monkey mind.
thought.

meditation would serve no purpose if you just went completely blank.
thru the absence of thought comes new ideas.

at least thats my understanding.
whats urs?

diggy
04-02-2010, 03:31 PM
Meditation by definition is the supression of all thoughts.

meditiation

1 - continuous and profound contemplation or musing on a subject or series of subjects of a deep or abstruse nature; "the habit of meditation is the basis for all real knowledge".

2 - - (religion) contemplation of spiritual matters (usually on religious or philosophical subjects)

To me meditiation is focussing on as many perspectives on a subject to obtain insight from it.

diggy
04-02-2010, 03:36 PM
The whole point of meditation is to halt all thoughts, and channel forces around you which will inturn become knowledge.

What are these forces you speak of?

SID
04-02-2010, 03:37 PM
Through the supression of sponatenous thought, the mind becomes more aware of it's surroundings, it opens the floodgates and channels the CC.

diggy
04-02-2010, 03:40 PM
You would get alot of imput from many channels that way.

How do you tune in to a specific channel you wanna get info from?

diggy
04-02-2010, 03:41 PM
I mean, the missing element here is focus.

ALCATRAZ
04-02-2010, 03:42 PM
off topic

for the past few years i've been having these crazy vibrations between my ears... especially when i yawn, stretch, or squint my eyes... looked on the internet and found out that shit is due to tremendous stress... i don't know what prompted me 2 do this but i got some shrooms and tried to meditate that shit out of me... took about 2 grams and sat in a corner for like 5 hours just thinking about the vibrations and willing it out of my system... and sure enough, that shit disappeared and hasn't been back since... meditation is some real shit

Uncle Steezo
04-02-2010, 03:57 PM
you can also try self hypnosis.
which is just a relaxed state of high suggestibility.

i learned a few techniques on my retreat.

one is pain management.
i learned how to relax myself from head to toe then create a symbolic scenario in order to get a literal effect.

the scenario most effective for me was to imagine a bucket of ice water.physically stick my hand in the imaginary ice water till it went numb.(it really goes numb) then transfer the numbness by physically touching the body part that was hurting.

the first time i tried this in a session, i jumped up out of hypnosis cause it freaked me the fuck out. i mean my shit was really numb.

its similar to imagining a hot summer day or a roaring fire when you are out in the cold. mind over matter.

in your case traz, you could have possibly imagined the buzzing was a bee inside your skull, and the bee was looking for a way out. maybe by imagining you opening a tiny door in your forehead the bee could fly away.

idk i'm not licensed hypnotherapist but thats kinda how this shit works.

but its based on the same principles of meditation and quieting the conscious mind and accessing the subconscious.

SID
04-02-2010, 04:22 PM
Pain management or rather pain conversion is something i'm learned of.

I learned how to turn pain into pleasure, not in a sado masicosistic kind of way lol.

"but its based on the same principles of meditation and quieting the conscious mind and accessing the subconscious. "

That is exactly why the suppression of thought is a fundamental of meditation, try to not think of ANYTHING for 1 minuite, it's very hard isn't it.

It allows your subconcious to take it everything around it, and we all know that the subconcsious plays the bigger role in the thought process.

diggy
04-02-2010, 04:22 PM
My incomplete meditative thought revolves around these:

- the supreme being
- knowledge
- light
- thought
- sight (both inner and outer)

Ya see, in the scriptural interpretations,
the supreme being has the name of Nur (light)
knowledge is likened to light,
light reflected is how we see,
inner light is understanding,
this relates to thought...

SID
04-02-2010, 04:23 PM
You could think of all these things while watching TV.

What makes meditation meditation?

diggy
04-02-2010, 04:27 PM
On a different note, I feel a thread I made was slept on.

Add on to it if ya have experience:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93400

diggy
04-02-2010, 04:38 PM
My incomplete meditative thought revolves around these:

- the supreme being
- knowledge
- light
- thought

Ya see, in the scriptural interpretations,
the supreme being has the name of Nur (light)
knowledge is likened to light,
light reflected is how we see,
inner light is understanding,
this relates to thought...

I know that went in no direction.

What I'm trying to get at is:

Do we think and does our body communicate to it's organs using light?

Oh I forgot to add 'life' to that list.

Living things are said to emit light according to a thread made by Wu called something like 'luminous beings'.

So the list should be like this:

- the supreme being
- knowledge
- light
- thought
- life

There is a connection with the supreme being being the creator of all things like life, therefore all things on that list come from the creator.

It could go deeper.

SID
04-02-2010, 05:01 PM
What is your definition of meditation? what makes it different from general contemplation?

Uncle Steezo
04-02-2010, 05:19 PM
the thread title is misleading. lets just pretend it says "deep thoughts".
we'd get further if we went deeper into the results of probing the mind by whatever means rather than get hung up on the means.

make a new thread about meditation and the various techniques.

light....

in the beginning there was light. so its interesting to think that in the end(us thinking) we are once converting energy back into light.

SID
04-02-2010, 05:41 PM
I just think you need to have a consensus on basic definition before going into a discussion about it, saves hassles, moves the discussion away from a debate and more to a "build"

Sunny change this thread to Deep Thought thread, it has the potential to be a banga.

diggy
04-02-2010, 09:22 PM
I agree with Wu. Lets not get stuck on definitions.

It is not about the means but the thoughts that come from them.

There is no reason to change the title.

Add on and keep it moving.

diggy
04-02-2010, 09:26 PM
light....

in the beginning there was light. .

Nur (light) is one of the names of the supreme being.

In the beginning there was the supreme being.

Uncle Steezo
04-02-2010, 10:44 PM
how dope would it be to be able to see the total spectrum of light from radiowaves all the way to gamma radiation?

so many things that we would consider non-existent would "come to light". more so in the past than in 2010, but today we are still finding new shit in the universe with these new lenses they put on the space telescopes.

imagine what your electronic appliances would look like. like would you put a cellphione to your head if you saw the electromagnetic radiation coming off it? or put a laptop on your balls?

i would pay big bux for full range goggles.

here is a composite image of glalxy m82 using the full range of light.
http://heritage.stsci.edu/2006/14/images/M82_uv.jpg

there is a cat that is using military nightvision goggles (banned for civillian use in america) and spotting ufos and orbs in the night sky. he's currently hosting ufo outings in the nevada desert and allowing people to use them.

apparently they are very very numerous. like withing 5 mins of puting them on you see shit zig zagging and appearing all over the place like its a petri dish.

i have to dig up the coast2coast interview.

diggy
04-02-2010, 11:10 PM
Interesting thoughts.

Seeing visible light and other spectrums would be interesting.

I wonder if those things in the sky could also be jinns?

I would love to get my hands on some of that nightvision or infrared or whatever and get visual habitually.

LORD NOSE
01-28-2011, 05:52 PM
up

pro.Graveface
01-28-2011, 06:11 PM
you can also try self hypnosis.
which is just a relaxed state of high suggestibility.

i learned a few techniques on my retreat.

one is pain management.
i learned how to relax myself from head to toe then create a symbolic scenario in order to get a literal effect.

the scenario most effective for me was to imagine a bucket of ice water.physically stick my hand in the imaginary ice water till it went numb.(it really goes numb) then transfer the numbness by physically touching the body part that was hurting.

the first time i tried this in a session, i jumped up out of hypnosis cause it freaked me the fuck out. i mean my shit was really numb.

its similar to imagining a hot summer day or a roaring fire when you are out in the cold. mind over matter.

in your case traz, you could have possibly imagined the buzzing was a bee inside your skull, and the bee was looking for a way out. maybe by imagining you opening a tiny door in your forehead the bee could fly away.

idk i'm not licensed hypnotherapist but thats kinda how this shit works.

but its based on the same principles of meditation and quieting the conscious mind and accessing the subconscious.

this shud be self imagination a tru power of a human , its what i ment in that other thread.
Gavin right ? how I see it is like this , U can role with all that scientifical motion or U could wake up to your dream were all that sjit doesnt matter anymore and be realy free itz the real power of mind over matter what becomes motion, I Understand or shud I say Overstand that All is in motion,u dont have to explain, I came from the starz and thats were I return when its the end of my vehicle trip time, the starz created that motion from nuthing