PDA

View Full Version : How Many Non-Americans Are Racist????

PALEFORCE
04-02-2010, 11:35 PM
anonymous poll...im curious how racism is spread across the world

Olive Oil Goombah
04-03-2010, 02:35 PM
people have been hating other people forever.

It's usually regional or has some geographic or religious connection, so I doubt the whole black/white thing is as prevelant other places.

But that doesnt mean 'racism' as a generic term and hatred don't exist.

Look at the Turks and the Greeks on this site.

AcidPhosphate69
04-03-2010, 04:53 PM
Sorry to say it man but trying to do something like that here is pointless. Most people here are blatantly racist and really don't even know it. Plus, you get dicks like me that just put random shit in there and skew the whole deal.

Professor Poopsnagle
04-03-2010, 05:13 PM
I'm black and I hate blacks. Or niggers as we blacks are allowed to call them.

SID
04-03-2010, 05:20 PM
Most Brits hate eastern european's for taking all our jobs and pakis for being stinky bearded fags who give Islam a bad name.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-03-2010, 11:01 PM
i haTE FAGGIT whoiyte boys like palehorse.

if that makes me racist, so be it.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-03-2010, 11:12 PM
Most Brits hate eastern european's for taking all our jobs and pakis for being stinky bearded fags who give Islam a bad name.

Why shit on Pakistani? Aren't you Arab? Fucking Egyptian I bet, cause you look Egyptian. I know Egyptians and you look like them. Why can't it be one love? Don't hate on your race dude. That's like hating on other races but worse cause you're part of it.

Living-jism
04-04-2010, 01:49 AM
I'm black and I hate blacks. Or niggers as we blacks are allowed to call them.
lol, reminds me of that episode of The Boondocks! "Name 5 niggas you hate!"

Compulsion
04-04-2010, 02:36 AM
Sorry to say it man but trying to do something like that here is pointless. Most people here are blatantly racist and really don't even know it. Plus, you get dicks like me that just put random shit in there and skew the whole deal.

+1 very true.