PDA

View Full Version : My poo smelt the same coming out as the food did going in...

Lex Lugor
04-03-2010, 01:55 AM
I'll never eat micky dees again. I mean its awesome when your drunk and everything but even without, beer shits are just awful. Add that crap into the witchpot and you get all sorts of STANK. And only a micdonalds shit smells curiously like it did when you first ate it, is it the same for yall? :chef: That shit is filth I gotta be strong and kick that shit for good.

diggy
04-03-2010, 02:00 AM
hahahahah

I did not notice that with me.

I do not eat mickeys dick cuz bare hands touch the food.

I eat at wendy's, subway - they use gloves.

I don't want ball juice and shit-under-the-nail flavors on my food cuz someone did not wash their hands.

Uncle Steezo
04-03-2010, 02:51 AM
does it taste the same?

Lex Lugor
04-03-2010, 02:57 AM
IDK be sure and let me know tho.

My brother stopped eating mcdonalds all together and I didnt really understand until I took that poop. I think it was for the best though, its like when I threw up hotdogs, the aftertaste ruined em completely for me, and since smell is the closest sense tied to memory, every time I smell that fucking 89c double cheese, im gonna remember what the REAL price is.

Uncle Steezo
04-03-2010, 04:09 AM
a cheese burger meal is like 50% modded corn.
corn fed cow meat
fried cooked in corn oil
coke with corn syrup

crnhaxors=poison

Crackhead Bob
04-03-2010, 08:13 AM
Shit's like Wack-a-mole, every time you kill a TSA 2 retards like this pop up. Fuck.

diggy
04-03-2010, 03:01 PM
Mickey is wack.

I hate the smell of their food.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-03-2010, 03:03 PM
Actually, if you have a good steak or piece of beef and your shit smells like it, that means that it was a good piece of meat.

So maybe you got lucky.