PDA

View Full Version : Apparently black women have a hard time getting called out..

EAGLE EYE
04-03-2010, 08:03 AM
hD77ffBYGlE

Your degree won't keep you warm at night. Tariq is funny as hell and most of you should listen to his radio show. It's not necessarily specific to race.

This guy is like a modern day Iceberg Slim, but not really obnoxious in his demeanor. He's pretty informative about the underlying psychology with relationships & mingling.

EAGLE EYE
04-03-2010, 08:07 AM
"we feel safe @ the malls"

LOL

11th Chamber
04-03-2010, 10:32 AM
aha what a bitch. As you can clearly see the white girls were having fun with it

Sheep Shifter
04-03-2010, 11:21 AM
I think she kept it real.

She encouraged women to build themselves consciously so they won't depend on men like Tariq.

TSA
04-03-2010, 11:39 AM
you gotta understand, she lives around black men.
Shes not only seen and heard it all because of this, but shes now immune to their flagerantly useless ways.
these white women on the other hand don't, and its all fairly new to them, or new enough to still be cute. They're probably more used to guys with apartments that smell like socks that pull their hair and run away.

food for thought
04-03-2010, 11:58 AM
most of you should listen to his radio show. It's not necessarily specific to race.

ahahahaha

http://www.boston.com/ae/sidekick/blog/vanillaice.jpg

check two
04-03-2010, 12:20 PM
I like to hit on the females at food 4 less that are in their curlers and wearing pajamas.

TeknicelStylez
04-03-2010, 12:51 PM
im shocked you know Iceburg wobby, his book inspired me as a youth

EAGLE EYE
04-03-2010, 12:53 PM
you gotta understand, she lives around black men.
Shes not only seen and heard it all because of this, but shes now immune to their flagerantly useless ways.
these white women on the other hand don't, and its all fairly new to them, or new enough to still be cute. They're probably more used to guys with apartments that smell like socks that pull their hair and run away.

^

curls up like a snail in the presence of "sistas"

EAGLE EYE
04-03-2010, 12:54 PM
im shocked you know Iceburg wobby, his book inspired me as a youth

ahahhhahhahahha!

CharlesJones
04-03-2010, 01:55 PM
Ya'll know how i feel about black women hahahahahahahahahaha. So i probably can relate to what this brother is talking about. I don't have my headphones so i can listen to the audio of what he said. I'll listen to what he said later.

IrOnMaN
04-04-2010, 02:03 PM
I think she kept it real.

She encouraged women to build themselves consciously so they won't depend on men like Tariq.

You do understand that they're preparing themselves for a life longtime of loneliness, right?

TSA
04-04-2010, 02:08 PM
^

curls up like a snail in the presence of "sistas"
ahaha! BOY U A FOO!