PDA

View Full Version : Entertain me

SID
04-03-2010, 02:11 PM
I'm broke, and I'm gonna be online the whole of today, you know that's not like me.

Now entertain me.....

(Rep involved)
http://i40.tinypic.com/2rw1cud.jpg

SID
04-03-2010, 04:01 PM
Awwww, come on!
http://i39.tinypic.com/2i95nc7.jpg

macattackk
04-03-2010, 04:02 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93469

SID
04-03-2010, 04:26 PM
Cool, yahoo chess?

NIGHT MAYOR
04-03-2010, 04:46 PM
MYArtdX2Kv0

bB-9QnGNvxg
BOHjIf0A9z0

X0YziP9pdZs

SID
04-03-2010, 05:13 PM
"Tall dreamy doc" ahahaha

Lex Lugor
04-03-2010, 05:28 PM
De-nied!

INF
04-03-2010, 05:29 PM
haha , she aint coming back for you dude.you can tell.lmao ,shit was like callin a girlie up in the 3rd or 4th grade and the lil bitch aint into you and her moms picks up the phone over and over on some "she washing her hair right now"

wow

big up on those dateline videos though.I love that show.

Mumm Ra
04-03-2010, 05:30 PM
you could always take this valuable time to cultivate your consciousness.....or exercise
just sayin

Queen Of Poetry
04-03-2010, 05:32 PM
U could read a book...........just sayin.

DiGitalChamberz
04-03-2010, 05:35 PM
or u can bounce around into all the weird wild n wacky threads that are poppin up increasingly due to this rise in boredom lol

Lex Lugor
04-03-2010, 05:37 PM
your hook lines might could use some working on... just sayin.

DiGitalChamberz
04-03-2010, 05:39 PM
moi?

INF
04-03-2010, 05:39 PM
you could write rhymes.weren't you interested in being an MC at some point?

just saying

Mumm Ra
04-03-2010, 05:44 PM
aren't you getting into graphic design? you could try to improve your skills and work on some projects, get a little ahead of the curve ya know
just sayin...
might be better than sitting in a chair for 20 hours, reading internet stories and looking at pictures..
just sayin......

Uncle Steezo
04-03-2010, 05:46 PM
you could huff some raid.imjussayin.

INF
04-03-2010, 05:48 PM
lmao^

jesus....

you could go talk to real live cats out there.preferably females.im just sayin

Queen Of Poetry
04-03-2010, 05:48 PM
U could go on aim, messenger whatever ur pleasure and exchange "pics"....just sayin

Lex Lugor
04-03-2010, 05:49 PM
you could just log off and see a female about your virginity. just sayyin

EAGLE EYE
04-03-2010, 05:50 PM
get on the treadmill

Lex Lugor
04-03-2010, 05:52 PM
you got the day off, discovery channel is on ch 42, just a suggestion.

INF
04-03-2010, 05:55 PM
U could go on aim, messenger whatever ur pleasure and exchange "pics"....just sayin

omg dont tempt me.im trying to be good here. im just sayin

oh SID ..... you could uh....spit some more rad freestyle videos so that when you take over Ghana or whatever , your ppl will have entertainment. Come on dude you gotta think about how you are going to be giving back.thats what its really all about.imjustsayin

Queen Of Poetry
04-03-2010, 05:58 PM
@ Infinity|)

INF
04-03-2010, 06:10 PM
;)@ infinity|)

;$

SID
04-03-2010, 06:11 PM
Enthusiastic build guys....

Rhyming/writing lyrics - Kinda got writers block,

Graphic design - Did some shit earlier, donwloaded after effects messed around with it got bored.

Messenger/facebook - Been on it all day

Meeting Females - I'm broke

Liberian Conquest - I'm working on it

Treadmill - http://i40.tinypic.com/qy5wyf.jpg

I'm out of ideas, i'm so bored i'm adding all the album covers to my music i don't have with this handy album artwork assistant app, how sad.

INF
04-03-2010, 06:14 PM
you can be broke and still talk to a good broad.that can be some motivation right there to get money by just rappin to a broad.I know it might be hard for you to see this but Im dead serious.

since when did it cost money to chat it up with a female? if you associate money like that then you are your worst enemy at this point man.

I cant kick you nothin else for free jack.

DiGitalChamberz
04-03-2010, 06:18 PM
or you could just say your just saying... just saying...

Lex Lugor
04-03-2010, 06:19 PM
Have her ass take you out for IDK a cd at fyi and maybe an ice cream. Eurodoods never heard the concept of a suguhmomma? Also its likely a decent day outside, that might be a good place to start a fun filled day... you know the anthem

DiGitalChamberz
04-03-2010, 06:20 PM
^ you mean FYE? unless they changed the name...

Lex Lugor
04-03-2010, 06:22 PM
Same difference. Just sayin, teh first step to pussy is a horribly easy one to take, fresh air.

INF
04-03-2010, 06:25 PM
Have her ass take you out for IDK a cd at fyi and maybe an ice cream. Eurodoods never heard the concept of a suguhmomma? Also its likely a decent day outside, that might be a good place to start a fun filled day... you know the anthem

yeah man -the part about outside!

I was outside already most of the day.It was awesome.

Imjustsayin

SID
04-03-2010, 06:49 PM
It's 1.00 am in London now.

I need money at least 5 pounds to jam with chicks, i haven't even got rolling tobacco, fuck asking a girlfriend for spare baccy, i'm a halal gentleman.

Uncle Steezo
04-04-2010, 12:24 AM
i'll play some chess. whats good?

EAGLE EYE
04-04-2010, 12:26 AM
my taint

Uncle Steezo
04-04-2010, 01:53 AM
my taint

is that waht hermes are callin their junk now?
taint a psy taint a ck.

but srsly, ever had a chick toss your chin salad as a test for the holyfield?

DiGitalChamberz
04-04-2010, 02:57 AM
damn... and i wanted to flex my new chess moves too

SID
04-04-2010, 08:44 AM
Wow.

PM when you wanna play chess mrsrza.

Queen Of Poetry
04-04-2010, 09:40 AM
I have never played chess. Seems boring.....

INF
04-04-2010, 09:46 AM
chess is where its at.having a chick lick your taint and or asshole is not.as a youth I figured it was some shit to etch off my list - get my shit tossed.it always happened as a result of the female's decision while she was giving me head.Never had a problem with it at first but did really care for it tho. after about another yr of that shit I started to develop a problem. so bad in fact that I threatened to slap a bitch once if she did it one more time.She jus kept playin and playin and I told her I didnt play like that and she jst kept on so I asked if she wanted to get slapped.I was a gentlemen about it ,I asked her instead of just hauling off on her. bottom line -I dont care if Rosario Dawson wanted to toss my shit -IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN.

I dont know why some of us guys like getting "the salad tossed"

who the fuck even named that shit anyway???????

Queen Of Poetry
04-04-2010, 09:49 AM
Ok wait....what r we talkin about boo? Is playin chess actually playin chess? Or some sex thing? U went into this whole lickin stuff so I'm just confused.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-04-2010, 09:55 AM
lmao inf

ive never seen a man transition from talking about chess to ass licking so seamlessly and without apparent reason like that befoe

Queen Of Poetry
04-04-2010, 09:59 AM
Oh ok so playin chess is actual playin chess. So I'm not going crazy with the transition. Ha.

INF
04-04-2010, 10:00 AM
hahaha Im slick with it.

I like chess. What I was doing in that reply is being like "I like chess but I dont like getting my salad tossed"

there was little appreciation for chess there I know.srry.

I been playing chess since the 3rd grade.I love the way the game is played cuz there is so much versatility that is involved.You can win so many diff ways.

One thing you would be surprised to know is that some of the best chess players are convicted criminals. Previous times I have been locked up I get my chess on with OG's and learn a thing or two.

I dont get locked up no more but still.

I taught my wife to play chess when I first met her just so we could have at least one thing in common besides sexin.

SID
04-04-2010, 10:01 AM
chess is where its at.having a chick lick your taint and or asshole is not.as a youth I figured it was some shit to etch off my list - get my shit tossed.it always happened as a result of the female's decision while she was giving me head.Never had a problem with it at first but did really care for it tho. after about another yr of that shit I started to develop a problem. so bad in fact that I threatened to slap a bitch once if she did it one more time.She jus kept playin and playin and I told her I didnt play like that and she jst kept on so I asked if she wanted to get slapped.I was a gentlemen about it ,I asked her instead of just hauling off on her. bottom line -I dont care if Rosario Dawson wanted to toss my shit -IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN.

I dont know why some of us guys like getting "the salad tossed"

who the fuck even named that shit anyway???????
http://i41.tinypic.com/rbhys7.jpg
Poetry bro!

Olive Oil Goombah
04-04-2010, 10:02 AM
Chess is cool, but gets boring as fuck real fast.

SID
04-04-2010, 10:03 AM
I have never played chess. Seems boring.....

The total opposite, it's more stimulating than video games even.

It's all about planning and tactics, some say that how a person plays chase also says what kind of person they are defensive, offensive, sheepish, undecided, confident, risky etc etc

Queen Of Poetry
04-04-2010, 10:09 AM
hahaha Im slick with it.
I like chess. What I was doing in that reply is being like "I like chess but I dont like getting my salad tossed"

there was little appreciation for chess there I know.srry.
I been playing chess since the 3rd grade.I love the way the game is played cuz there is so much versatility that is involved.You can win so many diff ways.
One thing you would be surprised to know is that some of the best chess players are convicted criminals. Previous times I have been locked up I get my chess on with OG's and learn a thing or two.

I dont get locked up no more but still.

I taught my wife to play chess when I first met her just so we could have at least one thing in common besides sexin.

Aaww I love that u taught ur wife. Aaww that's so sweet.

INF
04-04-2010, 10:12 AM
yeah I taught her a lot of stuff so far - how to drive manual transmission , how to get money , etc etc

only things i cant seem to teach her is how to cook and how to leave me the hell alone.lmao

theDZA
04-04-2010, 10:31 AM
lmao inf

ive never seen a man transition from talking about chess to ass licking so seamlessly and without apparent reason like that befoe

lmao....i was thinkin the same thing

Queen Of Poetry
04-04-2010, 01:30 PM
Really? Well maybe I'll try it online-some sort of chess for dummies type of thing. Ha. How u doing ma? And the seeds?

Professor Poopsnagle
04-04-2010, 01:41 PM
http://bookhausboy.tumblr.com/photo/1280/369412772/1/tumblr_kvr71wY7wj1qzezj5

Queen Of Poetry
04-04-2010, 01:44 PM
It's stimulating to me. My son prefers to play chess over videogames.
This year I got him enrolled in the chess club and honestly it has helped him majorly in his grades. He is doing exceptionally well. I am doing good!! Really good actually. The boys are growing too fast..... I'll post pictures later... somewhere. I have no complaints. And you??

I am glad to hear that. U know we r ok. U know life sometimes presents u with a challenge and u gotta work thru it. But we r ok.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-04-2010, 01:48 PM
My son prefers to play chess over videogames.

I'm sorry to hear that I hope he gets better soon

INF
04-04-2010, 02:36 PM
Sometimes, he is the one that explains things to me using chess as an example.

now thats whats up!

SID
04-04-2010, 09:07 PM
This year I got him enrolled in the chess club and honestly it has helped him majorly in his grades. He is doing exceptionally well. I am doing good!! Really good actually. The boys are growing too fast..... I'll post pictures later... somewhere. I have no complaints. And you??

Kudos on your parenting for real, that's a good way to bring up your kids, your doing the world justice by producing some clever productive human beings lol

But i cant imagine the level you shifted to when you created life for real..., shit i'm high.

Teh KillaBee
04-04-2010, 09:13 PM
only things i cant seem to teach her is how to cook and how to leave me the hell alone.lmao

http://swittersb.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/duct-tape.jpg

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2010, 08:20 PM
K now I'm bored. My kids r sleep, I got no one to play with.

Professor Poopsnagle
04-06-2010, 08:31 PM
http://swittersb.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/duct-tape.jpghahahahaha!

DiGitalChamberz
04-06-2010, 08:32 PM

mental stimulation can be the most satisfying sometimes, & the effects often last longer. glad to hear your good, really good actually ... but i challenge you to a game of chess!

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2010, 08:35 PM
hahahahaha!

U love me!

DiGitalChamberz
04-06-2010, 08:39 PM
Kudos on your parenting for real, that's a good way to bring up your kids, your doing the world justice by producing some clever productive human beings lol

But i cant imagine the level you shifted to when you created life for real..., shit i'm high.

2 n pass son lol

Professor Poopsnagle
04-06-2010, 08:47 PM
U love me!You're my chocolate ladycakes.

If you were a bar, which one would you be? Mars? Nuts? Snickers? Bounty maybe?

Living-jism
04-06-2010, 08:54 PM
You guys need to get into 40k.

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2010, 08:58 PM
You're my chocolate ladycakes.

If you were a bar, which one would you be? Mars? Nuts? Snickers? Bounty maybe?

Snickers I guess. Since I can't eat nuts I'll pick one that has them. Seriously tonight we colored a family portrait that I had to keep taping more paper b/c they had cousins, uncles, aunts, pets anyone they could think of. Then they fell asleep and I got no one to keep me entertained now. Ha.

Professor Poopsnagle
04-06-2010, 09:09 PM
That made absolutely no sense to me.

So here's a story and a picture for you to enjoy.

http://spaceghetto.org/images/1270575877.jpg

There was once a jolly little steam engine. He worked very hard and was always eager to please, but he just wasn't strong enough to haul loads of zinc pellets or rubber gaskets or other things that the bigger locomotives could haul.

Every morning, the little engine stood in the rail yard and watched his friends leave for the day with long lines of railroad cars rumbling behind them. And then the little fellow would fill his tiny boiler with coal and head into town, where he spent his days pulling a trolley full of screaming children around the local petting zoo.

But all that changed one fateful winter day. The locomotives were enjoying a leisurely breakfast when the door to the yardmaster's office suddenly flew open.

"Listen up," the yardmaster barked, sweat dripping off his panic-stricken brow. "There's a terrible epidemic of hemorrhoids in Saskatchewan. I need one of you to haul an emergency shipment of ointment over the mountain, right now!"

The big locomotives looked at one another and shrugged their shoulders.

"I can't," said one of them, "because my wheels are being polished this afternoon."

"And I ran over a hobo yesterday," another grumbled, "so there's a lot of paperwork to fill out."

"We're all so very tired, and that mountain is so very tall," said a third locomotive, letting out a great yawn. "Don't they have ointment in Canada?"

Well, the yardmaster pounded his fist against the door and called the locomotives all sorts of names that made the little engine's ears turn bright red! Soon, the little fellow decided there was only one thing to do.

All of a sudden, the big locomotives began to laugh. Why, the little engine had hitched himself to the tanker car full of hemorrhoid ointment, and he was trying to pull it all by himself! Even the yardmaster had to chuckle. But that didn't stop the little engine.

"I-think-I-can! I-think-I-can! I-think-I-can!" he said, his smokestack puffing furiously. And to everyone's surprise, he began to inch forward.

"I-think-I-can! I-think-I-can! I-think-I-can!" the little engine exclaimed as he rolled faster and faster down the tracks.

"I-think-I-can! I-think-I-can! I-think-I-can!" he gasped as he began to climb the mountain.

Hooray! cried all the other locomotives, realizing they had greatly underestimated the little engine. Hooray for our friend!

Soon the little engine reached the mountaintop! And then there was a terrific boom as his boiler exploded, and a great plume of wretched black smoke erupted into the sky. The other locomotives stopped cheering. The yardmaster shook his head and walked back into his office, and after gulping down a great big glass of whiskey, he called the Premier of Saskatchewan to deliver the bad news.

Up on the mountain, the little engine felt like he had the worst tummy ache in the world. And if that wasn't bad enough, it began to snow.

"Oh dear, oh dear," said the shivering little engine. "I'll never try to exceed my personal limitations again!"

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2010, 09:13 PM
Ha. Yeah thanks. What else u got? Kidding. That was ummm informative.

Professor Poopsnagle
04-06-2010, 09:21 PM
Yeah, this one is about a Yeti.

http://www.skeptiseum.org/images/exh/yeti.jpg

You are home alone, listless on your futon, watching a television program about celebrity appendectomies. Then, suddenly, you hear the call of the wild.

It is a like a primal echo from time immemorial, rousting you as if Mother Nature herself is shaking your soul awake. You forget about the triple-sausage pizza slowly rotating in the microwave. You fling open your front door and race into the night, heeding this mysterious, ineffable supplication.

You are led down the street, past shopping centers and chain restaurants and the rest of the backdrop to your workaday existence. Soon you are at the edge of town. The call of the wild grows deafening now as you approach a gas station near the highway. You walk to the back of the building and there, in the glow of the moon, you find a Yeti, a very soiled and odoriferous Yeti, slumped against a dumpster with an empty jug of mango schnapps clutched to his hirsute chest.

You recognize him as the same vomit-covered Yeti you saw stumbling around outside the plasma donation center last week. What's more, you realize the call of the wild you've been hearing has been the Yeti’s throaty plea for more liquor and fruit-flavored cigarillos, and also some smoked oysters.

You tell the Yeti you have no money. The howling stops abruptly, and the creature tries to rise from his nest of pine straw and hamburger wrappers so he can claw you to shreds and feast on your insides. But that quickly proves too difficult a task.

“Fuck it,” says the Yeti, and falls asleep instead. And you look at this slumbering, defeated beast and wonder if you are gazing into a mirror ― or if you are just looking at a very inebriated Yeti.

INF
04-06-2010, 09:26 PM
peep Jasper's mack. toys and candy bars.LOL

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2010, 09:29 PM
Now Jasper that last one had me cracking up. Infinity don't judge but Jaspers looking good right about now.

Professor Poopsnagle
04-06-2010, 09:31 PM
Just to make sure I don't take credit for someone elses work, none of that was written by me.

INF
04-06-2010, 09:31 PM
hahaha i aint no hater ma ,do you.ha!

Living-jism
04-06-2010, 09:32 PM
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Images/Product/DefaultFW/large/marsbbsht.jpg
Mars Pattern Baneblade super heavy tank!

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Images/Product/DefaultFW/large/rsvanvets.jpg
Red Scorpion assault squad with Sergeant Cullin!

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2010, 09:35 PM
That's ok Jasper. Still entertaining. The tanks and stuff r cool. Clearly y'all r boys. Ha. And Infinity ummmm yeah I can't even explain myself. Ha.

Living-jism
04-06-2010, 09:39 PM
That's ok Jasper. Still entertaining. The tanks and stuff r cool. Clearly y'all r boys. Ha. And Infinity ummmm yeah I can't even explain myself. Ha.
They make shit for shawties as well! Check out "Keeper of secrets"

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Images/Product/DefaultFW/large/kos.jpg

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2010, 09:42 PM
Now that is cool. I need that sword for a few niggas on my nerves. Ha.

beautifulrock
04-06-2010, 10:02 PM
Here's an old joke.

U2 was doing a benefit concert in Glasgow Scotland for Africa
http://www.pocketberry.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/electricalstormera.jpg\
Look how old and uncouth they look

After playing Sunday Bloody Sunday the crowd died down and Bono addressed the onlooking Scots
http://media.lonelyplanet.com/lpimg/22967/22967-29/preview.jpg
These are what Scots look like.

http://www.musiclyricscafe.com/featuredimages/1264273321500302662.jpg
He started clapping his hands in the air

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a239/raulparedes/Joker_clapping.gif

and with a self righteous grimace he loudly proclaimed....

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Q8_F2nxmhLY/RlSYXaGSXKI/AAAAAAAAAhA/gTND4QxWAjU/s400/bono.jpg

Evray time I clap mah hands, a child in Africa dies

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x292/beautifulrock/TSAthinks2.jpg?t=1270608994

and from the back of the crowd a single voice shouted....

http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/data/media/1/18.jpg

THAN STOP FUCKIN' CLAPPIN' YA HANDS!!!

thank you

SID
04-07-2010, 03:34 AM
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Images/Product/DefaultFW/large/marsbbsht.jpg
Mars Pattern Baneblade super heavy tank!

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Images/Product/DefaultFW/large/rsvanvets.jpg
Red Scorpion assault squad with Sergeant Cullin!

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59905&highlight=warhammer

Living-jism
04-07-2010, 03:19 PM
LOL! No one can escape Games Workshop!!!!