PDA

View Full Version : LisaRaye Is Getting A Reality Show

CharlesJones
04-03-2010, 02:21 PM
I saw the commercials for it on TV One channel today. I'm so tired of these bullshit reality shows. Everybody wants to do one. Nobody cares about LisaRaye's personal life. She needs to stick to doing movies and tv shows. Most of the movies she does is bullshit LOL. That's fucked up i gotta say that about her because i love her and i wanna fuck her but most of her movies aren't that good.

LORD ZERO
04-03-2010, 02:35 PM
*facepalm* @ reality shows in general

Queen Of Poetry
04-03-2010, 07:28 PM
Really? I love reality shows! One more to add to the list.

DiGitalChamberz
04-03-2010, 07:46 PM
her climax was that stripper movie she did, after that womp womp

Queen Of Poetry
04-03-2010, 08:04 PM
I could give a damn. Reality tv is the best. That shit be insane.

DiGitalChamberz
04-03-2010, 11:04 PM
Maury is all the reality i need....

Queen Of Poetry
04-03-2010, 11:05 PM
Oh who's the daddy? Some chick testing 9 guys. Eeww that's just nasty.

DiGitalChamberz
04-03-2010, 11:08 PM
THATS entertaining!!!

especially when they get hit with the "he is not the father" shit n they go running back stage to that couch or they throw themselves on the floor?! maaaaaaaan listen... i gta make sure im not drinkin ma coffee when that shit happens cuz i be rolllllllllin....

Queen Of Poetry
04-03-2010, 11:11 PM
Eeww nasty.

DiGitalChamberz
04-03-2010, 11:36 PM
hey i aint the one who got took 9 dicks raw at a gb party ha ha!

oDoUoSoKo
04-03-2010, 11:43 PM
most of her movies aren't that good.
anyone else surprised?

DiGitalChamberz
04-03-2010, 11:44 PM
she def musta fucked her way into hollywood

check two
04-04-2010, 11:27 AM
What movies/tv shows is she in? Who is she?

Queen Of Poetry
04-04-2010, 12:04 PM
Brandy and Ray J got one and so does Chili from TLC. Love it!

DiGitalChamberz
04-04-2010, 12:27 PM
^ you def spend too much time on that couch lol

Queen Of Poetry
04-04-2010, 12:35 PM
Ha. Whatever. I do me and I'm great.

check two
04-04-2010, 02:05 PM
Most reality shows are from celebrities who's careers ended a while ago.

CharlesJones
04-10-2010, 10:31 AM
That's true Check Two. LOL@Check Two doesn't know who LisaRaye is hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Her first movie was The Players Club with Ice Cube, Bernie Mac, Jamie Foxx, Terrence Howard, Charles Murphy(Eddie Murphy's brother). After that she started doing straight to video movies like Civil Brand with N'Bushe Wright, Monica Calhoun, Lark Voorhies, Gang Of Roses with Little Kim, Bobby Brown, Stacey Dash, Love Chronicles with Terrence Howard and Robin Givens, Rhapsody with Wood Harris and Gina Ravera. She has a new straight to video movie with rapper AZ and r&b singer Ray J called Envy. She also had a small part in The Wood movie with Taye Diggs(she was his wife in this), Omar Epps, Sanaa Lathan. I forgot she did the tv show All Of Us with Duane Martin, Elise Neal, Tony Rock(Chris Rock's brother). She's a hot woman and i wanna fuck her bad. She was in Ghostface Killah's Never Be The Same Again video, Master P's Ooohwee video, 2Pac's Toss It Up video, Ginuwine's Last Chance video. She even rapped on a song with Benzino. She recently posed half naked on the cover of Black Men's magazine. I bought the magazine and i put the cover on my bedroom wall LOL. Rapper Da Brat is her sister.

check two
04-10-2010, 12:24 PM
I've probably seen her before then. I'll have to look up her picture again. Is she better looking than Da Brat? Was All of Us that show with Kyla Pratt, I forget? I think she's a cutie.

CharlesJones
04-10-2010, 03:26 PM
Yes she's hotter than Da Brat. One On One tv show was with Kyla Pratt. If you've seen The Players Club movie, you should know who she is. If you haven't seen it, check it out. LisaRaye is stripping and dancing in one scene at the club while R Kelly's It Seems Like Your Ready song is playing. Jamie Foxx was the dj at the club and he almost dropped some records while he was watching LisaRaye when she took her bra off hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Queen Of Poetry
04-10-2010, 03:33 PM
I saw the show and it's interesting.

CharlesJones
04-10-2010, 03:37 PM
What's interesting about it? I'm sure there's some drama on there which is the case with black reality shows. They always show blacks arguing and acting ignorant and i know LisaRaye is ghetto because she's from the hood in Chicago. I don't know why she agreed to do a reality show because nobody cares about her personal business and she needs to keep her business private. That's messed up how her ex-husband did her because if i was her man, i'd never cheat on her. I would love to come home to her fine ass every night and sleep next to her LOL.

Queen Of Poetry
04-10-2010, 04:21 PM
Yeah he dogged her. It's just interesting to see how she lives. Did u know she has a teenage daughter? She only wears white? Just interesting. I love reality shows so I don't know.

CharlesJones
04-11-2010, 12:22 PM
Yes i know she has a daughter. I wanna get her old calendar. I'm gonna see if i can get it from her Myspace page or her website. I think LisaRaye married her ex-husband because he's a billionaire. I could be wrong but it seems to me that those are the type of guys she likes instead of liking a guy for the way he treats her instead of how much money he got and what kind of car and house he has. Most hot women are only interested in guys that got a lot of money and then they end up getting their feelings hurt when they find out their man is no good. I wonder if LisaRaye would like a guy like me because i'll treat her right. I don't have a lot of money but women should be interested in good guys that are working and taking care of business. I got 2 jobs so i guess LisaRaye probably would get with me because i'm sure she wants a man who's working which is what most women want. No woman wants a man who's a bum like these ignorant ass black men that hang on the corner and the streets all day doing nothing and them bum ass clowns are the main ones that got the nerve to try to get with women hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

check two
04-11-2010, 12:31 PM
So that Lisa Raye is almost 50?

Queen,
Do you still have the hots for that Derek guy from Criminal Minds?

CharlesJones
04-11-2010, 12:35 PM
LisaRaye is 43 years old. Her birthday is September 23rd which is 3 days after my birthday.

Queen Of Poetry
04-11-2010, 12:47 PM
So that Lisa Raye is almost 50?

Queen,
Do you still have the hots for that Derek guy from Criminal Minds?

Who? I don't watch that show.

check two
04-11-2010, 12:52 PM
^^

The girls think that Shemar Moore guy is dreamy. I think he used to be on some BET show in the past.

Queen Of Poetry
04-11-2010, 01:00 PM
Oh Shemar Moore? Oh yeah he's hot. He could be a jump off but nothing else. Too clean cut for me.

check two
04-11-2010, 01:03 PM
ha ha no cornrows, not enough tattoos for you, and not a long enough criminal history? lol

Queen Of Poetry
04-11-2010, 01:05 PM
Ha. Truth. I need a tatted rough neck nigga with a shady past.

check two
04-11-2010, 01:07 PM
lol have you ever became an online pen pal of an inmate and visited them in jail?

Queen Of Poetry
04-11-2010, 01:10 PM
Uh no that's pushing it man. I need I can see and touch whenever I want. Ha. Ur a hot mess! Why u gotta always mess with me man?

Queen Of Poetry
04-15-2010, 08:31 PM
Bet y'all didn't know she rides horses for competition.

Uncle Steezo
04-15-2010, 08:58 PM
ultimate horse rider.
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=93947

Queen Of Poetry
04-15-2010, 09:06 PM
Don't direct me to that mess! Eeww

check two
04-15-2010, 10:36 PM
Bet y'all didn't know she rides horses for competition.

I thought black women were scared to go near animals(besides convicts) ?

Living-jism
04-15-2010, 11:03 PM
I could give a damn. Reality tv is the best. That shit be insane.
We gotta thank you Yanks for "Flava of love 2" "I love New York 1 & 2" and "Rock of Love"!

:D :D :D

check two
04-15-2010, 11:13 PM
I saw some dating show from there called I love Sheep.

Queen Of Poetry
04-16-2010, 07:12 AM
I thought black women were scared to go near animals(besides convicts) ?

LOL

U always gotta mess with me.

I went horse back riding before and I was scared to death!!!!!!! Those horses r huge! I was shaking the entire time I was on it.

CharlesJones
04-16-2010, 10:10 AM
I saw a commercial for LisaRaye's show this morning and it said on the next episode, she was going to prison to visit Da Brat. I think i'm gonna watch it. I haven't seen Da Brat in a long time.

check two
04-16-2010, 12:26 PM
LOL

U always gotta mess with me.

I went horse back riding before and I was scared to death!!!!!!! Those horses r huge! I was shaking the entire time I was on it.

I wonder how you would have reacted if you were the girl in this video. Run for the hills? lol

http://purinaanimalallstars.yahoo.com/?v=7335347

Queen Of Poetry
04-16-2010, 01:02 PM
Oh hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the heck? Why would u even be sitting there with those things and the dang penguins? Nope not me.

IrOnMaN
04-16-2010, 01:04 PM
Ha. Truth. I need a tatted rough neck nigga with a shady past.

I knew it. Here's a question, and this is the only question: Why a thug and not a successful lawyer or scientist? Is it because it's not common for black men to be successful than it is for black women? You know, the head of the household thing....

check two
04-16-2010, 01:17 PM
Oh hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the heck? Why would u even be sitting there with those things and the dang penguins? Nope not me.

You don't like penguins either? lol Everybody likes penguins.

Queen Of Poetry
04-16-2010, 01:21 PM
I knew it. Here's a question, and this is the only question: Why a thug and not a successful lawyer or scientist? Is it because it's not common for black men to be successful than it is for black women? You know, the head of the household thing....

I would go out with a lawyer.......I actually dated a guy that was an Accountant. My preference is the bad boy thug type, but I am open to dating men other than that. And the whole successful black man thing.........I don't know where u live but in NY I see plenty of successful black men.

IrOnMaN
04-16-2010, 01:28 PM
My preference is the bad boy thug type

Ah, forget it.

Queen Of Poetry
04-16-2010, 01:30 PM
Ah, forget it.

Ha. Why is it that just cause this is a preference of mines, it seems to always be something others r wanting to question. I don't question what ur type is, not my business.

Also, it should be said that check and I go back forth with this whole so some things u may have read might have been me exaggerating for check..........

check two
04-16-2010, 01:33 PM
Ironman,
You have to start getting a lot of tattoos, start wearing a funny looking flat brim hat, a hoodie with a bunch of designs all over it, and answer the phone saying who dis if you want to get with Queen. Start practicing. lol

Queen Of Poetry
04-16-2010, 01:36 PM
Ironman,
You have to start getting a lot of tattoos, start wearing a funny looking flat brim hat, a hoodie with a bunch of designs all over it, and answer the phone saying who dis if you want to get with Queen. Start practicing. lol

Tattoos - yes
Flat brim hat - no
Hoodie - yes but not the designs
Answer the phone - when I'm calling and he sees it's me he better say baby I'll be there in 5 minutes

IrOnMaN
04-16-2010, 01:44 PM
Ironman,

Or saying, "Wud up, doe?"

You know, I was thinking if I didn't go to college or not have a job, hell, if I was to do what you suggested, the women would be all over me. But then, I'd be a stay-at-home boyfriend, the type Queen and many women these days lust after.

But I said to myself, "Forget that! I'll be damned if I allow for a woman to financially support me. Who I am to leech off a woman who works 40+ hours a week while I stay home and bullshit my life away. Damnit, I'm a man, not a boy. I've been doing it since I was 17 and I'll be damned if I let some lonely attitude having woman order me around like I'm her son or dog! Fuck that shit!"

Yep! If she want to be sex'd up with a man who has the mentality a 15 year old, then so be it. I won't ask anymore questions about her preference. At least she's honest about what she wants.

Queen Of Poetry
04-16-2010, 01:50 PM
Or saying, "Wud up, doe?"

You know, I was thinking if I didn't go to college or not have a job, hell, if I was to do what you suggested, the women would be all over me. But then, I'd be a stay-at-home boyfriend, the type Queen and many women these days lust after.

Hold up! I never said that!!!!!!! None of the men I have dated have been stay at home boyfriends...........don't put me in that category.

check two
04-16-2010, 06:18 PM
Queen,
I found a new thugsta for you.

http://www.live4thekids.com/media/240/Thuggin/

CharlesJones
05-01-2010, 12:54 PM
I watched LisaRaye's show for the first time this past Thursday and it wasn't that bad. Her daughter is hot. LisaRaye was practicing horseback riding and Jamie Foxx was there to watch her. I didn't know she liked riding horses. She competed in a horseback riding competition with a black guy and a white girl on her team. She was pretty good. She also had a meeting with the black guy movie director Billie Woodruff who looks gay LOL. He directed her in Beautyshop movie with Queen Latifah. He said he wants her to be the lead actress in a action movie he's working on. Next Thursday, LisaRaye is going to Atlanta to visit Da Brat in prison. I wanna see that. Check Two, this topic is about LisaRaye's reality show. This isn't about the type of guys that Queen Of Poetry likes. I don't care about her personal business. So leave that outta here.

INF
05-01-2010, 12:56 PM
oooooookkkkkkkkaaaaayyyyyyy

look from now on Im just gonna neg rep you whenever I can.ok CJ? you make this place blow on the weekends dude.enough is enough already.

*thumbs down*

CharlesJones
05-01-2010, 01:02 PM
So what. Like i give a fuck about your opinion of me and these other clowns on here that don't like me. Like Willie D of the Geto Boys solo album title says, Loved By Few, Hated By Many LOL.

INF
05-01-2010, 01:18 PM
k so if you dont give a fuck about the majority of the website then nigga what are you in it for?????????

cmon man... get real. aint nobody gettin informed from shit you got to say.you dont share a fuckin thing as far as mp3 , good ideas , ..... ANYTHING.

you come on every weekend and bitch about this and that and talk about OLD ass shit that dont nobody here give a fuck about.oh and if they do care in the slightest about something you said about Luther Vandross or some shit then you fuckin ruin that shit with talkin about Luther's favorite kind of fried chicken or something outlandish.

hang it up dude

CharlesJones
05-01-2010, 01:21 PM
I don't give a fuck about all the hate i get and people not liking my topics. I don't give a shit. Keep my dick out your mouth because you can't stop sucking it. You like keeping my dick in your mouth. That's why you always got something ignorant to say about my topics. I gotta admit that i do like your mom sucking my dick. She got some good jaws.

check two
05-01-2010, 01:25 PM
I watched LisaRaye's show for the first time this past Thursday and it wasn't that bad. Her daughter is hot. LisaRaye was practicing horseback riding and Jamie Foxx was there to watch her. I didn't know she liked riding horses. She competed in a horseback riding competition with a black guy and a white girl on her team. She was pretty good. She also had a meeting with the black guy movie director Billie Woodruff who looks gay LOL. He directed her in Beautyshop movie with Queen Latifah. He said he wants her to be the lead actress in a action movie he's working on. Next Thursday, LisaRaye is going to Atlanta to visit Da Brat in prison. I wanna see that. Check Two, this topic is about LisaRaye's reality show. This isn't about the type of guys that Queen Of Poetry likes. I don't care about her personal business. So leave that outta here.

It didn't have anything to do with her personal business and don't tell me what to do man.

CharlesJones
05-01-2010, 01:27 PM
LOL@don't tell me what to do hahahahahahahahahaha. Like i said, the topic is about LisaRaye's show. So stop talking about the type of guys Queen Of Poetry likes because i don't give a shit. If you wanna talk about that, send her a pm message.

INF
05-01-2010, 01:28 PM
I don't give a fuck about all the hate i get and people not liking my topics. I don't give a shit. Keep my dick out your mouth because you can't stop sucking it. You like keeping my dick in your mouth. That's why you always got something ignorant to say about my topics. I gotta admit that i do like your mom sucking my dick. She got some good jaws.

great response.

"idontcareidontcareidontcareidontCAREEEEEEEEE"

fuckin lil baby ass mf.lmao

then you go on to start thinking of me with your cock and what not. How is it that your thought process can juggle this shit so QUICK??!!!????! lmao fggt

hahaha

mf you wish a woman would fuck with your dick let alone my momma.Like Im gonna get mad that your loser ass wishes my momma would suck you up.

punk keep dreaming

LMAO

check two
05-01-2010, 01:38 PM
LOL@don't tell me what to do hahahahahahahahahaha. Like i said, the topic is about LisaRaye's show. So stop talking about the type of guys Queen Of Poetry likes because i don't give a shit. If you wanna talk about that, send her a pm message.

I can go into any topic I want.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_bto58WjLomw/RfB5mmUyvkI/AAAAAAAAAqU/DZzWb3tHuzY/s400/norbit2.jpg

Queen Of Poetry
05-01-2010, 01:50 PM

Ouch.

Someone forgot to take their happy pill today.

CharlesJones
05-01-2010, 02:03 PM
Queen Of Poetry, have you still been watching LisaRaye's show?

Queen Of Poetry
05-01-2010, 02:07 PM
I have. I saw the episode when she went to see Brat but the cameras weren't allowed in the jail. But she did talk to her on the phone on speaker. I mean I know it's dumb to look at but am I really harming anyone? I DVR it and watch it once my kids r sleep.

CharlesJones
05-01-2010, 02:11 PM
Most reality shows do suck but i don't think LisaRaye's show is that bad. I've only seen one episode so i can't comment on it that much. I know blacks that look at LisaRaye probably think she's stuck up and a drama queen because that's the vibe that some people get when they see her. But she seems like a good person. I've read several interviews with her in Jet magazine and Sister 2 Sister magazine. That's messed up that her ex-husband did her wrong.

check two
05-01-2010, 02:16 PM
Is Da Brat lesbian?

Longbongcilvaringz
05-01-2010, 02:18 PM
lol, why the fuck does this thread keep getting bumped.

Who the fuck cares if this bitch has a reality show?

Do we really need a fucking running commentary.

CharlesJones
05-01-2010, 02:21 PM
Sean Bateman, you don't have to respond to this. So stop bitching. Nobody asked you to come in here and give your opinion.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-01-2010, 02:29 PM
When's the wedding faggit?

Longbongcilvaringz
05-01-2010, 02:31 PM
I heard you slid an onion ring onto Check Two's pinky toe when you proposed.

Is this true?

check two
05-01-2010, 02:46 PM
i heard you slid an onion ring onto check two's pinky toe when you proposed.

Is this true?

:? :{

Longbongcilvaringz
05-01-2010, 02:48 PM
Are you telling me you guys haven't consummated yet?

Don't worry Check, Charles is a little shy and has a few 'specific' needs.

Give him time, and he'll give you what you want bro.

check two
05-01-2010, 02:51 PM
I don't know what you're talking about. We were having disagreements in this thread. Maybe you have me mixed up with one of your 1 percent weirdos.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-01-2010, 02:54 PM
Are you guys sitting on computers 14 and 15 at Cleveland State Library?

check two
05-01-2010, 02:57 PM
I think somebody might have drank a little too much Bacardi Ice today.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-01-2010, 02:59 PM
Accept that you guys are a Wu Corp couple.

Feel pride in that, you are in illustrious company.

check two
05-01-2010, 03:10 PM
http://www.myspaceantics.com/images/myspace-graphics/funny-pictures/drunk_man_in_pool.jpg