PDA

View Full Version : Senegal Unveils World's Largest Statue

TSA
04-04-2010, 02:56 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/WORLD/africa/04/03/senegal.statue/t1larg.senegal.statue.afp.gi.jpg
AFRICAN RENASSIANCE MONUMENT

New York — Heads of state and key representatives of the African Diaspora to join three-day celebration of the future of Africa
"It is the destiny of Africa, after four centuries of incomprehensible conflict and turmoil, to now become a continent united by the best of human achievement, cultural excellence, prosperity, security, peace and progress." - Abdoulaye Wade, President of the Republic of Senegal

With performances, symposia, special exhibitions, parades and the dedication of the 150 foot high African Renaissance Monument, tens of thousands of spectators will gather in the capital city of Dakar on April 3 - 4 to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Senegal's founding as an independent republic.
Representatives of the NAACP, Rainbow PUSH Coalition, the Constituency for Africa and African American Unity Caucus, Africare and many other U.S. organizations will be among many heads of state, artists, intellectuals and activists in attendance. Among prominent Americans taking part will be Rev. Jesse Jackson, Benjamin Todd Jealous, Roslyn Brock, Dr. Julius W. Garvey, Dr. Maulana Karenga, Dr. Lonnie Bunch, Melvin Foote, Rev. Herbert Daughtry, Randy Weston, AKON, Richard Gant, Sen. Anthony C. Hill, Sen. Rodney Ellis, Constance Newman, and Debra Fraser-Howse.

Under the auspices of President Abdoulaye Wade, the events will focus on the future of Africa and place particular emphasis on how all African states can work together to foster and support the economic, cultural, social and political well-being of the entire continent. At the heart of this vision are the United Nation's Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). The MDGs offer a platform for progress in ending poverty and hunger, reaching universal education and gender equality, improving child and maternal health, ensuring environmental sustainability, and creating a global partnership for development – all by 2015. The celebration of history, arts and culture are at the top of the agenda, and while the MDGs, including the priority of drastically reducing the impact of HIV/AIDS, help define the challenges of fulfilling this inspiring vision of the destiny of Africa.

"I am sure that the historic visit by this prestigious American delegation will strengthen ties between the United States and Africa, and reinforce African efforts for sustainable human development, bearing in mind the efforts of UNAIDS and its partners in working to reverse the AIDS epidemic," said Dr. Djibril Diallo, Chair of the U.S. Leadership Committee for the World Festival of Black Arts (FESMAN) 2010, which organized the U.S. delegation, and Senior Advisor to the Executive Director of UNAIDS (the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS).
The commemoration will begin for the American delegation on April 2nd with a visit to Gorée Island, a UNESCO World Heritage site known for its historic link to the slave trade.
On Saturday, April 3 a colloquium of African writers and intellectuals will examine and debate the enormous promise of the African Renaissance. The event is organized by Professor Iba Der Thiam, one of the authors of the UNESCO History of Africa project, and will highlight the role of art and cultural in promoting human development.

Later in the day, the African Renaissance Monument will be inaugurated in an event focusing upon the theme of a United States of Africa, an objective supported by President Wade and endorsed by the African Union for realization in 2017. The man, woman and child depicted in the monument symbolize the strength and promise of an Africa that will grow, flourish and experience a renaissance of culture, economic prowess, innovation and achievement.
During the celebration, President Wade will take part in a three-way dialogue that touches on the African Diaspora, engaging in conversation with North America and Europe. Representing the Americas will be NAACP CEO and President Benjamin Todd Jealous. Europe will be represented by Alain Jakubowicz, President of the International League against Racism and Anti-Semitism.

Sunday, April 4 will be devoted to commemorations of Senegal's 50th year of independence, will be highlighted by the appearance of heads of state, prime ministers and guests from around the world attending parades, cultural events, and festive public ceremonies.

The ideals expressed in the independence celebrations will also be reflected in the World Festival of Black Arts 2010 (FESMAN 2010) scheduled for December in Senegal. The arts are a vibrant manifestation of Africa's enormous potential, and musicians, performers, artists, historians will come from Africa and all corners of the world to take part.
The exhibits, performances, symposia, celebrations and the inauguration of the spectacular "African Renaissance Monument" will mark 50 years of Senegal's independence and will look towards to a unified, dynamic Africa in 2017 and the years to come.

food for thought
04-04-2010, 03:29 PM
that shit is dope.

food for thought
04-04-2010, 03:33 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/WORLD/africa/04/03/senegal.statue/t1larg.senegal.statue.afp.gi.jpg

lol the head on the dude looks like shraps dome piece

http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/25/03/87023052/2_223231658l.jpg

lol

check two
04-04-2010, 06:22 PM
ha ha the statue has more personality than shrap though.

TSA
04-04-2010, 06:43 PM
LOL where do ppl find all these hilarious Shrapshots

http://www.hhhmagazine.com/images/Rif_RaftMag.jpg

HANZO
04-04-2010, 07:31 PM
they probably borrowed the money to make it from the French.

So they aint exactly independent from colonial rule yet are they.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-04-2010, 07:43 PM
Thats a sick statue. I love the bronze, but it's gonna end up green. However it'll be cool as a contrast to Liberty. Instead of taking in the poor and destitute it's taking back the product of America's finest. The American way takes in the unfortunate, puts them on their feet... and ships them back to Africa?

Olive Oil Goombah
04-04-2010, 07:47 PM
wtf??

yea, u hit it on the head bro..

SID
04-04-2010, 09:15 PM
ahaha i was gonna post about this before, i saw the programme on Al Jazeera, the president is such a faggot he's spending like 30 million on this statue or something, its fucking massive, lie 1 in 5 people are malnourished and their building that shit instead of feeding their people, i mean its fucking terrible.

http://i43.tinypic.com/20pvbm1.jpg
Gambia is mine!

AcidPhosphate69
04-04-2010, 10:07 PM
It looks like a Star Wars poster. Throw dude a lightsaber and it's on, fo' sho.

EAGLE EYE
04-04-2010, 10:12 PM
That's a pretty detailed statue, it must of taken an insane amount of planning, blasting and polishing. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it is to create something like that considering you only get one shot.

ALCATRAZ
04-04-2010, 11:24 PM
damn nigga that shit goes HARD... its only gonna be a matter of time til the other side makes a statue even bigger *rolls eyes*

TSA
04-04-2010, 11:48 PM
they probably borrowed the money to make it from the French.

So they aint exactly independent from colonial rule yet are they.
ironic you said that cause the french are closing all their bases in the country which was announced with the unveiling for the statue and the money came from senegal.

EAGLE EYE
04-04-2010, 11:52 PM
wyte mayne will shoot aids missile at sculpture, thus rendering it useless.

TSA
04-04-2010, 11:53 PM
ahaha i was gonna post about this before, i saw the programme on Al Jazeera, the president is such a faggot he's spending like 30 million on this statue or something, its fucking massive, lie 1 in 5 people are malnourished and their building that shit instead of feeding their people, i mean its fucking terrible.

http://i43.tinypic.com/20pvbm1.jpg

Gambia is mine!

this is what whoite ppl have been saying to belittle the achievement.
the chinese were in desperate poverty, and enslaved, to build the great wall
the egyptians the same
living conditions in england when Big Ben was built was dismal and no better then senegal today
when St. Peters was built europe was still cooking jews to fend off the evil spirits and living to the age of 31 in desperate poverty and bathless feudal oppression.

infant, no great monument was built by a stable well to do country in a time of stability and well to do ness. even when america go its act together it totally stopped building brolic shit.

now for ALL OF A SUDDEN the living conditions of the senegalese ppl to matter just cause the built mo'brolicah shit then white ppl is another example of how shitty the western, and i guess arab, media is.

they need to quit. the people are celebrating an end to colonialism, slavery, 50 years of freedom, and an optimistic future while the Aztec Pyramids were built for the eating and sacrificing of human beings.

but nobody says shit about how rich anyone was when it was built.

jofR
04-05-2010, 04:24 AM
Not hating on building statues, but that shit is just terrible.

DiGitalChamberz
04-05-2010, 05:26 AM
damn i know mutherfuckers was glad when they finished building this shit lol how long did it take to complete? im out the loop cuz i didnt hear shit about this till now

Mumm Ra
04-05-2010, 05:51 AM

lol i just watched a short video of this and that was the topic
but yeah, US spends what 680 billion on a war budget and nobody tells us we have better things to spend it on
but we gotta criticize 30 million. that statue is the cost of a hollywood movie prop

cap
04-05-2010, 07:21 AM
fuck that!! im never giving money to unicef again!

SID
04-05-2010, 07:26 AM
the egyptians the same
living conditions in england when Big Ben was built was dismal and no better then senegal today
when St. Peters was built europe was still cooking jews to fend off the evil spirits and living to the age of 31 in desperate poverty and bathless feudal oppression.

infant, no great monument was built by a stable well to do country in a time of stability and well to do ness. even when america go its act together it totally stopped building brolic shit.

now for ALL OF A SUDDEN the living conditions of the senegalese ppl to matter just cause the built mo'brolicah shit then white ppl is another example of how shitty the western, and i guess arab, media is.

they need to quit. the people are celebrating an end to colonialism, slavery, 50 years of freedom, and an optimistic future while the Aztec Pyramids were built for the eating and sacrificing of human beings.

but nobody says shit about how rich anyone was when it was built.

Dude that wall of text was on Gavin levels, i stopped reading halfway and that's a first for a tsa post.

It's simple man, they should have spent the money more wisely, the president is a corrupt fag he said he is going to take loads of taxes for personal compensation, he could have put the money to much better use, he's on some dictator shit.

He should have invested that money to the impoverished instead of building a outlandish gargantuan statue that doesn't reflect the countries ideals or position one bit.

I care about Africa and it's people, the Senagalese themselves are infuriated about the statue it's not right man.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-05-2010, 08:28 AM
The most hilarious part is that the entire thing was built by chinks

the egyptians the same

ahahahahaha what an ignorant cunt

both those things were built at the height of their respective empires.

this ugly and tasteless statue has been built by typically retarded african leaders on a deluded ego trip when their county is expeirancing extreme poverty and hopelessness. its pathetic.

TSA
04-05-2010, 09:00 AM
Dude that wall of text was on Gavin levels, i stopped reading halfway and that's a first for a tsa post.

It's simple man, they should have spent the money more wisely, the president is a corrupt fag he said he is going to take loads of taxes for personal compensation, he could have put the money to much better use, he's on some dictator shit.

He should have invested that money to the impoverished instead of building a outlandish gargantuan statue that doesn't reflect the countries ideals or position one bit.

I care about Africa and it's people, the Senagalese themselves are infuriated about the statue it's not right man.
Quaddaffi has houses this price.
as the guy above said this is the cost of a hollywood movie prop.
you, nor anyone doubting couldn't tell me if this is alot of money in Senegal, you're just assuming because it's africa and you assume 30 million doesn't exist in the country.

Senegal has a 21 billion dollar economy. 30 million ain't shit, and isn't half the percentage of their economy that US war spending is on the US economy, mind you we're 1 TRILLION dollars in debt and growing.

the french economy wasn't worth 21 billion when the much more expensive palace of Versallies(sp how cares) was built and the chinese economy wasn't worth 21 billion when the great wall was built.

the ppl want to celebrate their independence and pride like anyone else. so? It's long over due.

TSA
04-05-2010, 09:05 AM
once the ivory coast built the largest church in the world this is how white fags reacted, that it was super poor and shouldn't build a big ass church
mind you at the time the country was fairly well off and the church was built with private money.

it just pissed them off cause they're black, period. Look at the castles in the dark ages when prostitutes were selling their pussy for bread grain. stfu.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-05-2010, 09:12 AM
Look at the castles in the dark ages when prostitutes were selling their pussy for bread grain. stfu.

they were called the dark ages for a reason genius.

the middle ages were the worst period of european history, everything went backward and intellect, culture, and economies were disasterous, and frankly embarrasing.

but nice analogy bro!!

TSA
04-05-2010, 09:18 AM
you are way to angry to hold a rational debate lol.

SID, wtf is 30 million dollars anyways? if the money used to build this was invested into the senegalese ppl they would each get 2 dollars.

it ain't that deep.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-05-2010, 09:23 AM
i was making fun of you for boasting about w africas comparisons to dark ages of england. not debating.

TSA
04-05-2010, 09:24 AM
yeah but why are you so bitter and angry? calm down

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-05-2010, 09:28 AM
???

TSA
04-05-2010, 09:32 AM
fuckin freak lol.

anyways. something like this brings indirect benefits in the form of tourism and attracting business to the area due to the heightened rush of ppl to that small area. Nebraska is going to build a stadium thats just as expensive for the same reason. ppl here are pissed cause they're short sighted hicks, but once its built they'll be flooding the son of a bitch like the do memorial stadium, which is probably more expensive.

EAGLE EYE
04-05-2010, 10:33 AM
lol i just watched a short video of this and that was the topic
but yeah, US spends what 680 billion on a war budget and nobody tells us we have better things to spend it on
but we gotta criticize 30 million. that statue is the cost of a hollywood movie prop

Yea but AIDS and STARVATION isn't as rampant and widespread in the U.S.

They could of invested the money in their infrastructure (like water towers or medical clinics)

Instead they built a badass statue like some short-sighted rednecks would with the money.

SID
04-05-2010, 10:33 AM
you are way to angry to hold a rational debate lol.

SID, wtf is 30 million dollars anyways? if the money used to build this was invested into the senegalese ppl they would each get 2 dollars.

it ain't that deep.

Dude, 30 million is 30 million, i'm sure it could have done a lot of good for the poor who really need it, i mean it's like ghostface buying a chinchilla mink, he don't need it but hes on some flamboyant sho sho shit, thats the mindstate the president is in.

I mean what purpose does it serve? the African renaissance was AGES ago, there could be a new one but it's definetly not now, the crackers made sure of that.

The senagalese are pissed about this, i mean really pissed there demonstrating in Dakar majorly, it's not just me.

96hCD6BuAik

SID
04-05-2010, 10:36 AM
Quaddaffi has houses this price.

Dude Gaddafi's closet costs more the statue, that's beside the point, he genuinely helps Africa aswell as wearing flamboyant garments and sleeping with his brazllian bodyguard chicks.

The Sengalese president is a lil faggot who is playing around with the countries economy.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-05-2010, 10:40 AM
but senegalese didnt even build it. north koreans did. and north koreans also now own the land.

how are you gonna build something as a symbol of how great you are but not even have the workers in your own country who are able to build it, or afford to build it (north korea had to fund it too).

so what we have essentially is not a indication of Senegal's progression at all, just an ego trip by a typically bugged out african "leader". And its morons like Derek who fall for this crap.

SID
04-05-2010, 10:42 AM
Chill.

EAGLE EYE
04-05-2010, 10:47 AM
HAhahahAAaAHAHAhahaa

North Koreans built it? It probably has explosives planted in it just like 99% of the monuments in their country (in case war ever breaks out)

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-05-2010, 10:48 AM
lmao!

TSA
04-05-2010, 12:12 PM
Dude Gaddafi's closet costs more the statue, that's beside the point, he genuinely helps Africa aswell as wearing flamboyant garments and sleeping with his brazllian bodyguard chicks.

The Sengalese president is a lil faggot who is playing around with the countries economy.
AHahahah! as much as the man is a total douche, you can't get but admire his flagerant swagger ahahahahha

but 30 million has nothing to do with the senegalese economy.
30 million isn't money dude. Infact like i said it would be a 2 dollar investment to the lives of every senegalese person. wtf?

the US government spends more on arrows for boy scouts, i kid you not.

Dude, 30 million is 30 million, i'm sure it could have done a lot of good for the poor who really need it, i mean it's like ghostface buying a chinchilla mink, he don't need it but hes on some flamboyant sho sho shit, thats the mindstate the president is in.

I mean what purpose does it serve? the African renaissance was AGES ago, there could be a new one but it's definetly not now, the crackers made sure of that.

The senagalese are pissed about this, i mean really pissed there demonstrating in Dakar majorly, it's not just me.

96hCD6BuAik
im sure they're pissed. Nebraskans right now are protesting a sports arena will cost the exact same amount. but give then 10 years and have someone say they wanna demolish it they'll shit weeds.

the shit is hard, period, there's not monument that was built on practical terms, all this will do is boost tourism and piss off some ppl, but its fuckin hard and in years to come will be acknowledged as fucking hard.

just like the palace or versaillies or however you spell that shit
that shits fucking hard. when it was still new it basically caused the french revolution
but today if you tell the french to demolish it or that it was a waste of money they'll tell you to eat a dick. and rightfully so

eat a dick. that shit's hard. way harder then any 2 dollar investment into the life of every senegalese person. 30million ain't shit, not in senegal, not anywhere.

TSA
04-05-2010, 12:16 PM
monuments are basically the dipset of human development.

when they're built and new, everyone is gonna be mad cause its unreasonable, flagerant, stupid, abusively self glorifying and irrational.
these are guys that made a career getting facials, wearing pink and thinking they're superior human beings because they have trunks in the front of their car. mind you they weren't even that rich. they could have invested that money into the harlem school system. but they didn't

all these years later what happens? everyone stops and goes "you know...now that i think about it, those dipset guys went fuckin ape shit nuts!"

Look at these guys. Living a lie. Camron, in this video is basically convinced that he's the new tupac cause he got shot in the arm. but dude, that shit goes nigger, and with age more ppl realize.
dq-nus6qMgw

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs058.snc3/14552_210081755686_197641955686_3318639_2682180_n. jpg

http://worldhaveyoursay.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/african-renaissance1.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4039/4350087626_ebb976ebb1.jpg
ON ONE STATUE YEAH YEAH 30 FUCKIN MILLION

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-05-2010, 12:21 PM
ummm...no...you were just late LOL

dipset movement happened when it happened, just because you only heard about them years later, it wasnt like that for the rest of us who were buying them CD's when they actually dropped.....

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-05-2010, 12:23 PM
Greece is going to rebuild the Colossus of Rhodes in the near future. The entire statue is going to be 60-100 meters tall, made of melted down guns and weapons in the spirit of the first one, and the entire skin is supposed to be covered in lights so it will be an enormous representation of Helios in his full glory. Twice the size of the statue of liberty and probably ten times more boss. Here's to hoping they go and restore all the ancient sites like this. There'd be mad tourist draw for these sorts of things.

TSA
04-05-2010, 12:23 PM
lol ghost lace post all your real life friends
LOL and don't pussy out cause Ironman posted his meat, so anything goes now

SL33
04-05-2010, 12:25 PM
i was listening to that jim jones dude the other night....annoying adlibs

this is my joint though

DuLXkROgifo

SID
04-05-2010, 12:25 PM
ahaahah, what can i say to that....
http://i39.tinypic.com/291e453.jpg

But honestly how would you feel if you shitting in a crackhead hole in the floor, squeezing your guts out in squat position cleaning your ass with an inferior bday with no water pressure, then looking out your window seeing this bronze ass nigga with his fucking woman and baby looking all victorious and shit.

TSA
04-05-2010, 12:27 PM
Greece is going to rebuild the Colossus of Rhodes in the near future. The entire statue is going to be 60-100 meters tall, made of melted down guns and weapons in the spirit of the first one, and the entire skin is supposed to be covered in lights so it will be an enormous representation of Helios in his full glory. Twice the size of the statue of liberty and probably ten times more boss. Here's to hoping they go and restore all the ancient sites like this. There'd be mad tourist draw for these sorts of things.
that's hard! and this is a country that just went bankrupt
white ppl aren't saying SHIT.

you know how much money the Eiffle has made france?
gtfo with this suddenly we care about the senegalese economy shit

this is a fucking giant black man grippin his nakked Earth and holding his seed to a height bigger then anything the whites have ever seen in their fuckin lives and you mean to tell me it isn't work 2 dollars from everyone in senegal man gtfo. This shit is for the hard!

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-05-2010, 12:31 PM
I think the Colossus may be financed privately, but the point stands. But yeah, if we just spent our money on helping the poor we'd have nothing nice. So I think giant statues are more important then feeding Africans. Not that I don't want to help the poor, but I don't think tax money should be spent on what is essentially charity. Taxes should be spent on crazy ass building projects and providing government services and that's all it should be spent on.

food for thought
04-05-2010, 12:33 PM
http://pal2pal.com/BLOGEE/images/uploads/obamamuslimdress.jpg

TSA
04-05-2010, 12:34 PM
ahaahah, what can i say to that....
http://i39.tinypic.com/291e453.jpg

But honestly how would you feel if you shitting in a crackhead hole in the floor, squeezing your guts out in squat position cleaning your ass with an inferior bday with no water pressure, then looking out your window seeing this bronze ass nigga with his fucking woman and baby looking all victorious and shit.

id stfu LOL
that shit is WAY harder then i'll ever be, so i can't say shit.
Im a firm believer in shutting the fuck up when in the presence of a 100 foot black man is gripping his naked earth and lifting his butt naked seed to prominence. the shit goes nigger

next time someone asks about me squeezing my guts out in a hole i'll point to the fuckin god like NIGGER-O-BRONZE in my back yard and say

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/dq-nus6qMgw/0.jpg
THEM SHITS WAS SCOOBY SNACKS

SL33
04-05-2010, 12:42 PM
9GvB9ySUJ3A

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bf/Saparmurat_Niyazov.jpg/225px-Saparmurat_Niyazov.jpg

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:Tav6bEnaNlTJSM:http://www.shadowoftheholybook.com/press/Shadow_Of_The_Holy_Book/Golden_Statue_of_Niyazov.JPG

http://images.asc.ohio-state.edu/is/image/eHistory/origins/images/2-10-img524.jpg

http://theracetonowhere.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/niyazov-747857.jpg

http://cdn1.amalgamdigital.com/public/images/legacy/artists/6334776717150000000989.jpg

http://fr.academic.ru/pictures/frwiki/71/Golden_Niyazov.jpg

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:wKpJ-w3N10hS1M:http://www.banktrack.org/assets/pictures//niyazov-747857.jpg

http://gdb.rferl.org/671846BC-DD33-4C9A-AB60-61B70BD34C39_mw800_mh600.jpg

TSA
04-05-2010, 12:48 PM
^ahahah! i think dipset has taught us more about geopolitics then wutang and krs combine.

look, senegal isn't a functional democracy. so why not reap the benefits of not being a functional democracy by doing what every non functional democracy does. building bat shit nigger whored glorifications to how little the ppl can say SHIT.

look at human history, all we do is celebrate whored shit that the poor can't say shit about. fuck the poor lol.
the point of money is to do flagerant stupid shit that the poor can't. white ppl are mad cause they dont have a fucking thousand foot negroid maximus lifting his seed to glory while griping his naked earth with flesh of bronze.
that shits hard. whored in fact. I dont give a fuck, shit i'd give 2 dollars for the US to do some bat shit god body gulliani shit like that.

but we can't
why? cause we're a functional democracy and ppl will fucking be soft and pussy about it while glorifying other flagrant abuses of money that we were building back when we were less functional and less democratic. like fuckin mt. rushmore.

mother fuckers will swear mt rushmore is the shit but would never build it again even though it'll cost them 2 dollars each.

EAGLE EYE
04-05-2010, 12:52 PM
!!! Usa! Usa! Usa!

EAGLE EYE
04-05-2010, 12:55 PM
I can't even chant USA! with full caps on a websites forum because the Canadian moderator disabled that function.

SID
04-05-2010, 01:09 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/2zptl4p.jpg
wee gowna save thowse i-rack eez anynd make demowkrassy

Luz
04-05-2010, 02:51 PM
Life expectancy at birth (years): 56
Infant mortality (per 1,000 live births): 57
Child malnutrition (% of children under 5): 15
Access to an improved water source (% of population): 77
Literacy (% of population age 15+ ): 42

Way to go Senegal! I hope the statue doesn't have words on it because less than half the country can read.

TSA
04-06-2010, 12:07 AM
anyone that comes to me with 'statistics' on african countries are retarded cause these countries can't take statistics and 90% of their economic activity isn't counted as part of the economy cause it's not done in the 'formal' western way and isn't taxed.

i guess ppl live till 49 in nigeria.
wtF?

Luz
04-06-2010, 03:52 AM
"These countries can't take statistics"

Yes. They can. I didn't post anything about their economy. Literacy rates, access to clean water, and life expectancy are really fucking easy to figure out. Even in shithole Senegal.

TSA
04-06-2010, 09:03 AM
anyways im from a country where both of my poor 72 year old + grand fathers are expected to live to 49, which in all honesty is when nigerians start growing facial hair lol. I don't take stats from africa or about africa seriously cause they're stupid white and ignorant.

evidentally nigeria had 0 unemployment. wtf?