PDA

View Full Version : Website shows video of US attack which killed civillians

SID
04-05-2010, 01:36 PM
5rXPrfnU3G0

This shit was hard to watch.

SKAMPOE
04-05-2010, 01:42 PM
get off our nutsack fag... every other thread is america this america that...

PALEFORCE
04-05-2010, 02:21 PM
sWS-FoXbjVI

Luz
04-05-2010, 02:24 PM
People die every day from many different reasons. Get over it.

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-05-2010, 02:25 PM
get off our nutsack fag... every other thread is america this america that...
it's unrealistic to expect non-americans to ignore this type of stuff like we do

SID
04-05-2010, 02:26 PM
Watch the fucking video faggots.

EAGLE EYE
04-05-2010, 02:45 PM
http://dboybiz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/birdman.jpg

United States BOMB the most

United States eat the most fast food

United States make the most money

United States da best in the game!

SID
04-05-2010, 02:48 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/5d5ph4.jpg
Shit your fucking right.

INF
04-05-2010, 02:51 PM

bingo.its gonna happen no matter what.

SID
04-05-2010, 02:55 PM
Dude watch the video, a group of civillians minding their own biz just get bombarded by a AC-40, shred to bits and shit.

INF
04-05-2010, 02:58 PM
I dont even gotta watch the video to know about the casualties. I know how many innocents suffer at the hands of "keeping things together". ppl are gonna die one way or another though.Everything (good and bad) happens because it is supposed to.

beautifulrock
04-05-2010, 03:02 PM
You really should watch the video. The soldiers escalated the violence by lying to their commanding officers. They actually said there were half a dozen AK-47's and an RPG, when all there really was was a bunch of unarmed guys in shrouds and two of them were holding cameras. Most of what happened in that video was simply disgusting. The term "U.S. Military Intelligence" is the biggest oxymoronical farce in the history of the world.

INF
04-05-2010, 03:10 PM
so you want me to watch 17 min of some knuckleheads that abused their power so that what??? What am I gonna feel?what will I have to say?

Its not gonna make me think differently. these types of things have been going on since there has been war.as long as war continues this will happen.everywhere.the US arent the only ones to do it.Yeah its fucked up how we act all nice like we are helping ppl and we kill innocents.its fucked up.

My father was in Vietnam and Im sure he killed some ppl that didnt deserve it.possibly women and children.I never asked him about it though.I got a friend over in Iraq right now just sitting there not even knowing why.Im sure he has had to take part in some fucked up shit.

it aint gonna stop.ever.

Im not gonna bug out for 17 min on this shit when I already know whats up.

its fucked but it happens and just be lucky that you can go out and live without guns in your faces or bombs dropping.be lucky you can sit and waste the day posting on wucorp without fearing for your life.

thats all you can do is be lucky for making it right now and hope (or pray) for better times.It all starts with you.Im not trying to get deep but I'll leave it at this -

...shit happens.

beautifulrock
04-05-2010, 03:13 PM
Your father was lured into Vietnam under false pretenses. The Gulf of Tonkin incident was an attack on ourselves. The reason you should watch the video is so you can learn from the mistakes of these misguided bloodthirsty individuals whose only objective was to kill anyone. Those who don't learn their history are doomed to repeat it.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-05-2010, 03:22 PM
its a lot worse when you actually watch it

SID
04-05-2010, 03:24 PM
That's what i'm saying, when you see those shells pound, it's unnerving to say the least, then they carry on on the van and shred that aswell, killing two kids inside, i mean its disgusting.

SID
04-05-2010, 03:26 PM
so you want me to watch 17 min of some knuckleheads that abused their power so that what??? What am I gonna feel?what will I have to say?

Its not gonna make me think differently. these types of things have been going on since there has been war.as long as war continues this will happen.everywhere.the US arent the only ones to do it.Yeah its fucked up how we act all nice like we are helping ppl and we kill innocents.its fucked up.

My father was in Vietnam and Im sure he killed some ppl that didnt deserve it.possibly women and children.I never asked him about it though.I got a friend over in Iraq right now just sitting there not even knowing why.Im sure he has had to take part in some fucked up shit.

it aint gonna stop.ever.

its fucked but it happens and just be lucky that you can go out and live without guns in your faces or bombs dropping.be lucky you can sit and waste the day posting on wucorp without fearing for your life.

thats all you can do is be lucky for making it right now and hope (or pray) for better times.It all starts with you.Im not trying to get deep but I'll leave it at this -

...shit happens.

Don't be so arrogant to peoples suffering man, thats not cool, not cool at all.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-05-2010, 03:27 PM
but man

the american army is the worst fucking army in the world. its full of boneheads who think theyre playing Call of Duty. Why they always act like fucktards like this? Just coldblooded murder. You would NEVER EVER catch the british army full of so many fucking muerderous knuckleheadz just looking for excuses to kill people

that shit was cold blooded.

he fired on them when they were unarmed and had were just chillin on the street. they werent even looking at the chopper. they had their backs turned.

idk how a man can just kill another man like that, fucking evil fucks.

just skip to 4:45 if you just wanna see them shoot em up, and then the worse part is when the ambulamps comes in to pick up one of the guys still half alive then they shoo#t up the helpers too and their truck, that happens at 9:30

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-05-2010, 03:31 PM
then they carry on on the van and shred that aswell, killing two kids inside, i mean its disgusting.

that was the part that REALLY got me.

And to Americans saying "i dont want to watch it, i know what goes on, theres nothing i can do" etc

Watch it.

Only when you actually watch footage like this with your own eyes, it finally hits home with you how fucked up it is. Its not like reading about it, you have to see it happen, it changes how you think.

Then tell me what you think about how great your military is.

SID
04-05-2010, 03:32 PM
NEVER EVER catch the british army full of so many fucking muerderous knuckleheadz just looking for excuses to kill people

Dude it's so fucking true!

I mean my old graphic deign teacher was on service in Afghanistan, and he gave me the lowdown after college one day, they cant even pull the trigger, only at the very very last minute, he told me how the taliban ak rounds were whizzing by their ears and they still coulden't shoot because they weren't being shot at directly, i had much respect for that.

This warmongering butchery just ain't in our blood, were just to godamn gentlemanly.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-05-2010, 03:38 PM
word

i know alot of guys who been in the army and a friend went to afghanistan, you just dont act like that.

I mean prince harry and shit went out to Iraq even. Lots of the Royal family have high military honors, its all about respect and conducting your self in a disciplined way. The american army is just a bunch of brainwashed killing machines.

and yeah using your gun is a last resort. you would never see them open fire from a helicopter like that.

LORD NOSE
04-05-2010, 03:38 PM
that's how the cops target us in the hood

SID
04-05-2010, 03:48 PM
God help the Americans, i mean they diden't ask for their sinister government.

I guess it was founded on honourable principles but the founding fathers vision has become so distorted, the USA today is so far from the original concept and it is sad.

beautifulrock
04-05-2010, 03:54 PM
God help the Americans, i mean they diden't ask for their sinister government.

I guess it was founded on honourable principles but the founding fathers vision has become so distorted, the USA today is so far from the original concept and it is sad.
Yes we did. Through our apathy and inaction. We were warned this would happen, and yet we did nothing.

INF
04-05-2010, 03:54 PM

repped.

SID
04-05-2010, 04:14 PM
Yes we did. Through our apathy and inaction. We were warned this would happen, and yet we did nothing.

They have brainwashed people through patriotism, i mean the Americans are excessive with their patriotism and love for their "country", that's the main reason Americans don't give a fuck, they just lock into this "America, fuck yeah!" mindstate to escape from the grim realities of their governments actions and true place in the world.

HANZO
04-05-2010, 04:17 PM
thats totally fucked.

you cant say shit to that cause that werent even in the heat of battle. jus seemed like bored helicopter gunners looking for something to shoot at. you can easily see that the men werent armed at all. you cant even use the psychology of warfare bollocks to justify this.

11th Chamber
04-05-2010, 04:18 PM
AHAHAHAA LOL at the British fags sheding tears over this INJUSTICE!!!

how are u seriously letting this ruin your day!? Do u have nothing else to worry about?

I guarentee the fuckin British soldiers overseas have done the exact same shit at some point while over there

good shooting boys.

SID
04-05-2010, 04:20 PM
I know, i really felt sick when i saw this video, i mean when they massacred the civilians they were like, "haha dead bastards", i mean what the fuck is wrong with the world.

beautifulrock
04-05-2010, 04:21 PM
11th Chamber = brainwashed imbecile

By the way, have you figured out why you were even in Iraq yet? It's been two years since I first asked you the question, but I'll keep waiting

SKAMPOE
04-05-2010, 04:26 PM
my thoughts exactly... we need to clean up our own backyard b4 tryna cleanse the rest of the werld....

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-05-2010, 04:30 PM

how are u seriously letting this ruin your day!? Do u have nothing else to worry about?

I guarentee the fuckin British soldiers overseas have done the exact same shit at some point while over there

good shooting boys.

Jesus look at this Nazi.

I'm sure the Third Reich would've loved someone like you. You americans constantly deplore the Holocaust, but I guarentee you the soldiers in your military are so brainwashed and twisted they would throw millions into a gas chamber if they were told to do it.

11th Chamber
04-05-2010, 04:42 PM
11th Chamber = brainwashed imbecile

By the way, have you figured out why you were even in Iraq yet? It's been two years since I first asked you the question, but I'll keep waiting

Why im not in Iraq yet? Im supposed to head out in the summertime, The War is dieing down so its not like they need a huge rush of units overseas.

I fuckin hate being stuck here tho. I want that deployment pay. Plus being gone from where I am now for over a year is a godsend

LORD NOSE
04-05-2010, 04:48 PM
I want that deployment pay.

that's deep - how much they payin soldiers to go over there ?

11th Chamber
04-05-2010, 04:59 PM
that's deep - how much they payin soldiers to go over there ?

Depends on what u do and where u are. If ur in a warzone, you get hazard pay which is an extra $225 a month. Family seperation is $250 a month, and theres a few other things. So all that plus what u already earn

Tecknowledgist
04-05-2010, 05:00 PM
mind still scarred from the drama, trauma center victim,
witness them run, screamin horror
military chopper come gun down the slums
the outcome? do or die son, it's bound to come.......

food for thought
04-05-2010, 05:06 PM

good shooting boys.

look at this army boy faggot.

i despise people like you with all my heart.

i hope they fuck you and your "boys" up over there.

i hope the relatives of the mothers and children ied youre devilish ass.

opressing ass faggot wu tang fan.

quote that.

beautifulrock
04-05-2010, 05:08 PM
Depends on what u do and where u are. If ur in a warzone, you get hazard pay which is an extra $225 a month. Family seperation is $250 a month, and theres a few other things. So all that plus what u already earnWow, you get an extra $8 a day to risk your life. Seems really smart of you.

11th Chamber
04-05-2010, 05:08 PM

quote that.

^^ yea IED's are about the only way they can kill us. They cant win in a firefight, so they have to go pussy mode and plant bombs and run away

Wow, you get an extra $8 a day to risk your life. Seems really smart of you.

Its what it is. Again, better than being stuck here

Living-jism
04-05-2010, 05:10 PM
But I thought Yanks are da good guiz!!!!

http://thegameear.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/blood-on-the-sand.jpg

food for thought
04-05-2010, 05:10 PM

how about we bomb your family and then tell your mom to "get over it". dumb ass.

you pathetic excuse for a human being ass nigga.

beautifulrock
04-05-2010, 05:14 PM
^^ yea IED's are about the only way they can kill us. They cant win in a firefight, so they have to go pussy mode and plant bombs and run away

Its what it is. Again, better than being stuck herePussy mode? What are they supposed to do, line up and let you shoot them? Please try and understand you have trillions of dollars in US military equipment at your disposal and they are just poor people. You are the real pussy.

Living-jism
04-05-2010, 05:15 PM
Hence why there are no terrorists. Why do you deserve peace of life when our people die everyday for just "being".

food for thought
04-05-2010, 05:17 PM

ahahahahahahahahahahah

look at this clueless piece of shit.

your so much better than them.

from your aircraft bombers using illegal weapons to bomb the rebel's women and children. from a distance. fucking idiot. illegal weapons that continue to kill decades after they were dropped.

you are the pussy, you fucking idiot.

a big wet dripping pussy.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-05-2010, 05:17 PM
Why the fuck would you decided to join the US Army in 2010?

the fucks wrong with u. u gott to be pretttttttyyy fucking stupid to voluntarily just send yourself out to motherfucking Iraq.

Like wu corp gen chat stupid

your willing to put your life on the line for corportate oil conglomerates?

Living-jism
04-05-2010, 05:19 PM
TBh, I knew a few catz who joined the army for fair reasons and I don't want to get killed in Iraq.

But this motherfucking faggot deserves to get fucking beheaded there. If they posted that shit up I would watch it too and laugh!!!!

Living-jism
04-05-2010, 05:21 PM
I also don't understand why people always claim martyr bombers are cowards as compared to "brave" bomber pilots. wtf?! Surely mafuckahz's got bigger balls blowing themselves up to kill a few devils than faggot shits playing video games from the sky!

11th Chamber
04-05-2010, 05:21 PM
Pussy mode? What are they supposed to do, line up and let you shoot them? Please try and understand you have trillions of dollars in US military equipment at your disposal and they are just poor people. You are the real pussy.

You want me to feel sympathy cause we're superior in combat?

from your aircraft bombers using illegal weapons to bomb the rebel's women and children. from a distance. fucking idiot. illegal weapons that continue to kill decades after they were dropped.

Im a ground soldier. So Im not the guy thats doing what u accuse. Sorry

SID
04-05-2010, 05:23 PM
I also don't understand why people always claim martyr bombers are cowards as compared to "brave" bomber pilots. wtf?! Surely mafuckahz's got bigger balls blowing themselves up to kill a few devils than faggot shits playing video games from the sky!

Arabs balls drag along the ground don't watch that.

food for thought
04-05-2010, 05:26 PM

do you call for air support?

ok then, faggot.

Living-jism
04-05-2010, 05:27 PM
You want me to feel sympathy cause we're superior in combat?

sweet, a chance for them to take you out!

11th Chamber
04-05-2010, 05:31 PM
do you call for air support?

ok then, faggot.

Only time thats need is for mortar strikes really. And that would be Artillery, not air support

Idk, we've always been told to not bother with air support cause they're not reliable, so who knows

sweet, a chance for them to take you out!

Naw son, I move fast like cheetah

AMERICA FOR THE WIN

http://www.jacksontwppa.com/Recreation%20Events/2008%20Jackson%20Heritage%20Festival/DSC00639.JPG

Living-jism
04-05-2010, 05:37 PM
Friendly Fire ftw!

EAGLE EYE
04-05-2010, 05:45 PM

good shooting boys.

They have! I saw footage of all the horrible shit the Brit-faces were doing. It's out there on the web somewhere..

EAGLE EYE
04-05-2010, 05:47 PM
Why the fuck would you decided to join the US Army in 2010?

the fucks wrong with u. u gott to be pretttttttyyy fucking stupid to voluntarily just send yourself out to motherfucking Iraq.

Like wu corp gen chat stupid

your willing to put your life on the line for corportate oil conglomerates?

You were dumb enough to quit college to live a more HIPHOP lifestyle. What's next? Being voluntarily homeless like a cracked-out Bizzybone?

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-05-2010, 05:51 PM
You were dumb enough to quit college to live a more HIPHOP lifestyle.

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/f/f6/Kanyexploitable2.png

ALCATRAZ
04-05-2010, 07:05 PM
damn that habeeb was crawlin n shit.... damn, why couldnt they just finish the dude off.... rip

LORD NOSE
04-05-2010, 07:32 PM
image that

foreigners just coming to your city

bombing shit

constantly

Luz
04-05-2010, 07:40 PM
how about we bomb your family and then tell your mom to "get over it". dumb ass.

you pathetic excuse for a human being ass nigga.
What do you propose I do to stop these unjust murders? Post videos in gen chat?

narc
04-05-2010, 08:02 PM
They have brainwashed people through patriotism, i mean the Americans are excessive with their patriotism and love for their "country", that's the main reason Americans don't give a fuck, they just lock into this "America, fuck yeah!" mindstate to escape from the grim realities of their governments actions and true place in the world.

akm3nYN8aG8

tbh its america's main weapon, you wouldnt go out to iraq and start shootin shit up if you had a fair perspective and knew these were just people defending their homeland?

Olive Oil Goombah
04-05-2010, 08:05 PM
image that

foreigners just coming to your city

bombing shit

constantly

Imagine that

foreigner just coming to your city

lowering property values, raising crime, making businesses leave, emptying malls out, ruining schools, graffitying property.

constantly

Tecknowledgist
04-05-2010, 08:11 PM
What do you propose I do to stop these unjust murders? Post videos in gen chat?

They thought everyone in Vietnam was dying valiantly until the footage got back home. Then civilian approval went through the floor and the war ended.

Mic Tyson
11th why the fuck would u join the army? thats the worst branch to get into. u shoulda joined the guard

Dr. Simon Hurt
Imagine that

lowering property values, raising crime, making businesses leave, emptying malls out, ruining schools, graffitying property.

constantly

wow...tooch coming into a serious thread to say some facetious and 'edgy' racist cliches...
anybody else completely caught off guard?
me neither.

nicky, the archie bunker 'righteous honkey' schtick is played. the horse is missing chunks of its chest and the maggots have laid their eggs already.

i await your always unpredictable response.

anyway, this is pretty disgusting, but the fallout over the next few days is going to be interesting--will the current administration try to be international spin doctors and apologists and sweep this under the rug domestically? what's going to be the reaction of other governments?

narc
04-05-2010, 08:12 PM
Imagine that

constantly

yeah just imagine all the foreigners coming to your city
keeping your economy alive through a foreign workforce that would not be feasible by only employing locals, allowing the indigenous population to mostly have government stipends and help...

just imagine.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-05-2010, 08:15 PM
yeah just imagine all the foreigners coming to your city
keeping your economy alive through a foreign workforce that would not be feasible by only employing locals, allowing the indigenous population to mostly have government stipends and help...

just imagine.

yeah just imagine if black people could actually do that for America.

just imagine.

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-05-2010, 08:18 PM
just imagine if tooch could come up with an interesting thought or any thought outside of 'hilarious' bigotry and xenophobia. just imagine.

try not to derail another thread by being a microcephalic fag.

Professor Poopsnagle
04-05-2010, 08:22 PM
imagine that

Constantly
hahahahahaaha!

narc
04-05-2010, 08:22 PM
yeah just imagine if black people could actually do that for America.

just imagine.

would you bet that the majority of minimum wage jobs (though undesirable are necessary) arent done by foreigners?

Its just how capitalism works dude, without having foreigners to do the low paying jobs and be poor, we wont be able to let the home-population get rich.

It may not be right but thats not the goal of western government, getting money is.

LoTec
04-05-2010, 08:44 PM

quote that.

Cosign........I wish nothin but peace and love for all beings but there are some real fuckheads out there. Paraphasing the Rza sometimes you got to back the savages back so truth can be convinced.

I admit I didnt watch the vid Ive seen shit just like this since the start of the war. Shit just makes me ill. I fuckin hate when I hear the phrase "Their fighting for our freedom" ugh fuckin ridiculous that in 2010 people fuckin buy into that.

Luz
04-05-2010, 08:54 PM
They thought everyone in Vietnam was dying valiantly until the footage got back home. Then civilian approval went through the floor and the war ended. Nobody wants the war anymore. Not even the Republicans. Also Wu-Corp is not a news station. Posting a thread about it here is like telling a group of ants in your backyard that civilians are dying in Iraq.

narc
04-05-2010, 08:59 PM
Nobody wants the war anymore. Not even the Republicans. Also Wu-Corp is not a news station. Posting a thread about it here is like telling a group of ants in your backyard that civilians are dying in Iraq.

I would say its the same sorta thing.
Its just a new type of media, wucorp would be the internet equivalent to a council paper.

DiGitalChamberz
04-05-2010, 09:06 PM
i hope they dont fuck up my x-mas plans

Olive Oil Goombah
04-05-2010, 09:06 PM
just imagine if tooch could come up with an interesting thought or any thought outside of 'hilarious' bigotry and xenophobia. just imagine.

try not to derail another thread by being a microcephalic fag.

just imagine if pandemic didn't get SOAWF everytime i post an interesting thought and witty joke about hilarious bigotry and xenophobia. just imagine.

try not to derail another thread stimulant by being liberal, mixed and sensitive about it.

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-05-2010, 09:11 PM
lol...mine was better. sorry.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-05-2010, 09:25 PM
I guess this incident finally proves once and for all that America is evil and all of the world's problems are America's fault and they carefully stage every incident and natural disaster from their secret shelter in the center of the earth cause of jewish illuminatis and bankers and white people and evil scientists and such.

Everything is obviously black/white, good/evil, Imperialist/Proud Sand Person.

So we can finally put that whole thing to bed.

I'm glad wu-corps savvy team of dropouts and misfits was finally able to get to the bottom if it and then share that information via the internet.

God bless the Information Age!

Living-jism
04-05-2010, 09:45 PM
Die American satans! - Iraqi soldier on hot shot part Duex

J-Cee
04-05-2010, 10:36 PM
yeh is fucked..they playin like its a fuckin video game..

Mumm Ra
04-05-2010, 10:58 PM
gen chat is way too serious today
i don't know if i like it

EAGLE EYE
04-05-2010, 11:24 PM
^ i know its pretty SOAWF
http://www.viceland.com/int/v13n5/htdocs/skinema/1.gif
http://www.viceland.com/int/v13n5/htdocs/skinema/2.gif

SID
04-06-2010, 07:56 AM
I guess this incident finally proves once and for all that America is evil and all of the world's problems are America's fault and they carefully stage every incident and natural disaster from their secret shelter in the center of the earth cause of jewish illuminatis and bankers and white people and evil scientists and such.

Everything is obviously black/white, good/evil, Imperialist/Proud Sand Person.

So we can finally put that whole thing to bed.

I'm glad wu-corps savvy team of dropouts and misfits was finally able to get to the bottom if it and then share that information via the internet.

God bless the Information Age!

Dude that was all funny and wonderful and shit but your missing the point.

Some civillians just got shelled by a AC-130 just because the gunners were bored, when they tried to pick up the bodies in a van, the van was blown to shreds along with children inside it. It's all on the video.

This is not an attack on your precious country, this is documenting how much we have devolved as a human race, from the holocaust to this, when will we learn how to live with each other?

That's the question.

SID
04-06-2010, 07:59 AM
SOAWF
http://i43.tinypic.com/29esmme.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-06-2010, 07:59 AM
Is devolved even a real word? If it is it shouldnt be.

narc
04-06-2010, 08:04 AM
lol i just figured out what SOAWF stands for

SID
04-06-2010, 08:06 AM
Is devolved even a real word? If it is it shouldnt be.

Yeah it is - To degenerate or deteriorate gradually, i could say something about teeth and dental hygine but i'm not going to.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-06-2010, 08:09 AM
Sudanese officials are Wiifit fanatics.

THE MASON
04-06-2010, 08:20 AM
lol @ people being so offended by a injustice in war, its WAR. this type of shit happens

and if someone compares this to the Holocaust again, yall should get apache gunnerd. this is far from the Holocaust, and it shouldnt have even been mentioned in the same sentence.

fuckin people, they see one video and its arms up against America as per usual. propaganda works both ways

SID
04-06-2010, 08:22 AM
Just watch the video you inhumane imbecile.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-06-2010, 08:23 AM
Yeah lol, god forbid people should see apache gunners mow down innocent passive bystanders with a sub machine gun in cold blood in an illegal war and think theres something wrong with that. Lol at those people.

Americans idea of "war" is pretty interesting. To say the least.

J-Cee
04-06-2010, 08:23 AM
this was just on the news here....!!

THE MASON
04-06-2010, 08:27 AM
i did watch the video

and im not American

and they dont use sub machine guns, it was a 30mm cannon according to the video.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-06-2010, 08:30 AM
and they dont use sub machine guns, it was a 30mm cannon according to the video.

Oh ok, let me edit that real quick:

Yeah lol, god forbid people should see apache gunners mow down innocent passive bystanders with a 30mm Cannon in cold blood in an illegal war and think theres something wrong with that. Lol at those people.

..Ah yeah, now I see your point.

SID
04-06-2010, 08:32 AM
i did watch the video

and im not American

This faggot is more concerned with his shitty wu tang forum music obsession then the suffering of his fellow man.

THE MASON
04-06-2010, 08:40 AM
well then get out there and suffer with your fellow man. grab your weapons, arm up and get out there and fight with your fellow man. dont just sit here and agrue on a web forum, do something about it.

SID
04-06-2010, 10:16 AM
So what if it's a forum? there one of the most effective tools to share news.

I'm just highlighting the inhuman barbarity purpatrated by your governments soldiers, i'm asking you not as a American not as a male not as person but as a human being to accept that this is going on and it's not right.

RALPH WIGGUM
04-06-2010, 10:29 AM

quote that.

co fucking sign

SL33
04-06-2010, 12:11 PM
this is real. now they should find the vids of other iraq, serbia, Afghanistan war crimes. or should i say games??

DiGitalChamberz
04-06-2010, 12:14 PM
damn this cant be good for America's "image" he he

SL33
04-06-2010, 12:16 PM
this is the image of 'glorious' american army and the powers behind it, not the image of americans who are mostly good and struggling people.

DiGitalChamberz
04-06-2010, 12:24 PM
tell that to them suicidal dick heads lol

SL33
04-06-2010, 12:26 PM
tell that to them suicidal dick heads lol

every country is defended on it's own soil, everything else is an agression.

DiGitalChamberz
04-06-2010, 12:28 PM
yea..acts of dumbness.. so much innocent blood shed on either side.

RALPH WIGGUM
04-06-2010, 01:34 PM
Imagine that

constantly

Bad immigrants makin life harder for you nick?

SL33
04-06-2010, 01:40 PM
^^ They cant win in a firefight, so they have to go pussy mode and plant bombs and run away

you can't be serious.

american polticians are the most hipocritical in the world with that collateral damage bullshit and ''war on terror''

they're moving towards china india and russia, that's what they do.

global chessboard, not some human right shit.... gas, oil, the riches of siberia and global control, that's what they fight 4.

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/commonwealth/caucasus_cntrl_asia_pol_2003.jpg

DiGitalChamberz
04-06-2010, 01:50 PM
^^ Truth.. preach on

whitey
04-06-2010, 02:03 PM
you people know nothing about the history of the world and man kind.

smh.

SID
04-06-2010, 02:06 PM
My thread just got hijacked by wack dialogue.

SL33
04-06-2010, 02:06 PM

smh.

school us then

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-06-2010, 02:21 PM
^^lol exactly

smh.

ok please explain the nature of humanity and the history of mankind to us, and while you're at it, maybe you can give us the ultimate question to life, the universe, and everything.

My thread just got hijacked by wack dialogue.

that happened by the second post.

Ninja
04-06-2010, 03:35 PM
5th April 2010 10:44 EST WikiLeaks has released a classified US military video depicting the indiscriminate slaying of over a dozen people in the Iraqi suburb of New Baghdad — including two Reuters news staff.

Reuters has been trying to obtain the video through the Freedom of Information Act, without success since the time of the attack. The video, shot from an Apache helicopter gun-site, clearly shows the unprovoked slaying of a wounded Reuters employee and his rescuers. Two young children involved in the rescue were also seriously wounded.

The military did not reveal how the Reuters staff were killed, and stated that they did not know how the children were injured.

After demands by Reuters, the incident was investigated and the U.S. military concluded that the actions of the soldiers were in accordance with the law of armed conflict and its own “Rules of Engagement”.

Consequently, WikiLeaks has released the classified Rules of Engagement for 2006, 2007 and 2008, revealing these rules before, during, and after the killings.

WikiLeaks has released both the original 38 minutes video and a shorter version with an initial analysis. Subtitles have been added to both versions from the radio transmissions.

WikiLeaks obtained this video as well as supporting documents from a number of military whistleblowers. WikiLeaks goes to great lengths to verify the authenticity of the information it receives. We have analyzed the information about this incident from a variety of source material. We have spoken to witnesses and journalists directly involved in the incident.

WikiLeaks wants to ensure that all the leaked information it receives gets the attention it deserves. In this particular case, some of the people killed were journalists that were simply doing their jobs: putting their lives at risk in order to report on war. Iraq is a very dangerous place for journalists: from 2003- 2009, 139 journalists were killed while doing their work.

Source: Information Liberation
http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=29806

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-06-2010, 03:48 PM
5th April 2010 10:44 EST WikiLeaks has released a classified US military video depicting the indiscriminate slaying of over a dozen people in the Iraqi suburb of New Baghdad — including two Reuters news staff.

shit, meet fan

beautifulrock
04-06-2010, 03:52 PM
If it were two Al Jazeera reporters that got killed, they would just call them "militants with Journalism degrees."

food for thought
04-06-2010, 03:54 PM
^haha

SID
04-06-2010, 03:54 PM
Dude Al Jazeera is the best news channel ever.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-06-2010, 03:57 PM
Bad immigrants makin life harder for you nick?

I wasn't referring to immigrants mr. european person.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-06-2010, 04:11 PM
this was the NY times article on the incident from 2007.....notice how skewed it is

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/13/world/middleeast/13iraq.html?_r=4&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss

after reading that, im starting to doubt everything ive read about the war since it stared

American troops were conducting a raid when they were hit by small-arms fire and rocket-propelled grenades. The American troops called in reinforcements and attack helicopters. In the ensuing fight, the statement said, the two Reuters employees and nine insurgents were killed.

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-06-2010, 04:27 PM
interesting...nice catch

RALPH WIGGUM
04-06-2010, 04:47 PM
I wasn't referring to immigrants mr. european person.

who were you referring to mr. yankee?

DiGitalChamberz
04-06-2010, 04:52 PM
this was the NY times article on the incident from 2007.....notice how skewed it is

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/13/world/middleeast/13iraq.html?_r=4&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss

after reading that, im starting to doubt everything ive read about the war since it stared

Just now??

Living-jism
04-06-2010, 05:21 PM
Dude Al Jazeera is the best news channel ever.

Mad Tv disagrees!

narc
04-06-2010, 05:45 PM
http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/cnnaljazeeraweb.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-06-2010, 05:54 PM
Guardian (UK newspaper) aritcle on the leak

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/apr/05/wikileaks-us-army-iraq-attack

Wikileaks reveals video showing US air crew shooting down Iraqi civilians

Footage of July 2007 attack made public as Pentagon identifies website as threat to national security

A secret video showing US air crew falsely claiming to have encountered a firefight in Baghdad and then laughing at the dead after launching an air strike that killed a dozen people, including two Iraqis working for Reuters news agency, was revealed by Wikileaks (http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/wikileaks) today.

The footage of the July 2007 attack was made public in a move that will further anger the Pentagon, which has drawn up a report identifying the whistleblower website as a threat to national security. The US defence department was embarrassed when that confidential report appeared on the Wikileaks site last month alongside a slew of military documents.

(http://collateralmurder.com/)
The release of the video from Baghdad (http://collateralmurder.com/) also comes shortly after the US military (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/us-military) admitted that its special forces attempted to cover up the killings of three Afghan women in a raid in February by digging the bullets out of their bodies.
The newly released video of the Baghdad attacks was recorded on one of two Apache helicopters hunting for insurgents on 12 July 2007. Among the dead were a 22-year-old Reuters photographer, Namir Noor-Eldeen, and his driver, Saeed Chmagh, 40. The Pentagon blocked an attempt by Reuters to obtain the video through a freedom of information request. Wikileaks director Julian Assange said his organisation had to break through encryption by the military to view it.

In the recording, the helicopter crews can be heard discussing the scene on the street below. One American claims to have spotted six people with AK-47s and one with a rocket-propelled grenade. It is unclear if some of the men are armed but Noor-Eldeen can be seen with a camera. Chmagh is talking on his mobile phone.

One of the helicopter crew is then heard saying that one of the group is shooting. But the video shows there is no shooting or even pointing of weapons. The men are standing around, apparently unperturbed.

The lead helicopter, using the moniker Crazyhorse, opens fire. "Hahaha. I hit 'em," shouts one of the American crew. Another responds a little later: "Oh yeah, look at those dead bastards."

One of the men on the ground, believed to be Chmagh, is seen wounded and trying to crawl to safety. One of the helicopter crew is heard wishing for the man to reach for a gun, even though there is none visible nearby, so he has the pretext for opening fire: "All you gotta do is pick up a weapon." A van draws up next to the wounded man and Iraqis climb out. They are unarmed and start to carry the victim to the vehicle in what would appear to be an attempt to get him to hospital. One of the helicopters opens fire with armour-piercing shells. "Look at that. Right through the windshield," says one of the crew. Another responds with a laugh.

Sitting behind the windscreen were two children who were wounded.
After ground forces arrive and the children are discovered, the American air crew blame the Iraqis. "Well it's their fault for bringing kids in to a battle," says one. "That's right," says another.

Initially the US military said that all the dead were insurgents. Then it claimed the helicopters reacted to an active firefight. Assange said that the video demonstrated that neither claim was true.

"Why would anyone be so relaxed with two Apaches if someone was carrying an RPG and that person was an enemy of the United States (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/usa)?" he said. "The behaviour of the pilots is like a computer game. When Saeed is crawling, clearly unable to do anything, their response is: come on buddy, we want to kill you, just pick up a weapon ... It appears to be a desire to get a higher score, or a higher number of kills."

Wikileaks says it will shortly release a second secret US military video showing the deaths of civilians in an attack in Afghanistan. The Pentagon has been seeking ways to prevent classified material appearing on Wikileaks, including through "criminal sanctions". Wikileaks has made public classified US army reports on weapons, military units and battle strategy in Iraq (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/iraq) and Afghanistan.

The Pentagon report, reflecting the depth of paranoia about where Wikileaks is obtaining its material, speculates that the CIA may be responsible. But perhaps most embarrassing leak for the US defence department was that of the 2008 report itself which appeared on the Wikileaks site last month.

Living-jism
04-06-2010, 06:19 PM
Sick fucking shit...

LoTec
04-06-2010, 08:39 PM
Shit like this must happen a hell of a lot too for the civilian death toll to be so high.

Living-jism
04-06-2010, 08:51 PM
All honest mistakes and good intentions of course!

beautifulrock
04-06-2010, 09:26 PM
You know, I actually think they wanted this to leak. America is hard up for targets right now, because the War on Terror propaganda machine is starting to lose credibility. They know incidents like this will inflame opinions and create more enemies.

Living-jism
04-06-2010, 09:36 PM
To be honest, if they were carrying weapons, so what?! Most mafuckahz need to carry guns in Iraq now days cause there's shit loads of bandits around! Think about how many people in Yankland carries guns?

EAGLE EYE
04-06-2010, 10:02 PM
The funny thing is the people making the biggest fuss in this thread probably get high every week with their buddies and play our violent modern warfare video games and American Music.

Living-jism
04-06-2010, 10:08 PM
^word

I actually never really got into that genre for that reason. Find all the propaganda messages disgusting. The air fortress level on Modern warefare 1 is especially sickening. The only exception for me is Battlefield 2, where you can play on the Arab team! :D

food for thought
04-06-2010, 10:12 PM
you can play on the socialist side on MW2

and the arabs as well when they play in iraq and shit

and the brazilian hoods when they play in the brazilian favellas

lol

i know this. lol

EAGLE EYE
04-06-2010, 10:13 PM
I think our troops should be able to use that whole "we are just a product of our environment" line -like all the hiphoppers do.

food for thought
04-06-2010, 10:19 PM
robby, dont be an idiot.

Living-jism
04-06-2010, 10:21 PM
I think our troops should be able to use that whole "we are just a product of our environment" line -like all the hiphoppers do.
Thats blaming it all on the symptoms rather than the cause. Anyways, it's funny people only get outraged at this sorta shit. If Yanks bomb some civilians "accidently", it's more tolerable than this?

When you occupy an urban enviroment, the worst atrocities happens.

Living-jism
04-06-2010, 10:23 PM
you can play on the socialist side on MW2

and the arabs as well when they play in iraq and shit

and the brazilian hoods when they play in the brazilian favellas

lol

i know this. lol
Another reason why I don't play that sorta games too much is cuase I get pwnt too much :( :(

I prefer my nerdy sci fi shit :)

food for thought
04-06-2010, 10:23 PM
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc90/enigmaindex/Zomganime/Naga.gif

i need an enthusiastic asian chick like that in my life.

EAGLE EYE
04-06-2010, 10:25 PM
Thats blaming it all on the symptoms rather than the cause.

hmmmmm

Living-jism
04-06-2010, 10:35 PM
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc90/enigmaindex/Zomganime/Naga.gif

i need an enthusiastic asian chick like that in my life.

Hell yeah!!!!!

food for thought
04-06-2010, 10:43 PM
haha the enthusiasm is impeccable lol

Living-jism
04-06-2010, 10:48 PM
She's pump that gun until it fires!!!!

Living-jism
04-06-2010, 11:15 PM
Interesting how the tone to the whole incident is really different when the forum consist entirely of liberal whites

http://forums.punkas.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=58138

LoTec
04-06-2010, 11:51 PM
You know, I actually think they wanted this to leak. America is hard up for targets right now, because the War on Terror propaganda machine is starting to lose credibility. They know incidents like this will inflame opinions and create more enemies.

Could be but that seems unnecessary, cuz the cats that would become enemies already know about this kinda stuff. All they got to do is look outside at the very least they hear from word of mouth.

SL33
04-07-2010, 12:28 AM
the thing with Al-Jazeera is that they have just filled the void in media darkness. it was a regional tv until 9/11 happened.

SL33
04-07-2010, 12:32 AM
Thats blaming it all on the symptoms rather than the cause. Anyways, it's funny people only get outraged at this sorta shit. If Yanks bomb some civilians "accidently", it's more tolerable than this?

When you occupy an urban enviroment, the worst atrocities happens.

nice post. this video is just a top of an iceberg. people were whining about guantanamo bay (with a good reason though), but the real crimes happened during direct bombings of urban areas.
we shouldn't blame it on americans, it's their rulers fault.

beautifulrock
04-07-2010, 01:01 AM
Could be but that seems unnecessary, cuz the cats that would become enemies already know about this kinda stuff. All they got to do is look outside at the very least they hear from word of mouth.I meant enemies on this side

SID
04-07-2010, 03:24 AM
The funny thing is the people making the biggest fuss in this thread probably get high every week with their buddies and play our violent modern warfare video games and American Music.

Fair enough, but that's not in anyway comparable to indiscriminate mass murder.

SID
04-07-2010, 04:34 AM
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2010/04/20104782857326667.html

Angry families of civilians killed in a US helicopter attack in Baghdad three years ago, documented in a video leaked on the internet, are seeking justice for their deaths.

Earlier this week Wikileaks, a whistleblower website that publishes anonymously sourced documents, broadcast a video showing US military firing at a group civilians.

The shooting left 12 people dead, including two employees of the Reuters news agency.

The Pentagon said it had no reason to doubt the authenticity of the tape, but that two investigations into the incident cleared the air crew of any wrongdoing.

But victims' relatives have told Al Jazeera they want the military personnel responsible to be taken to court.

Two young children whose father was killed in the attack could not understand why they were targeted.

"We were coming back and we saw an injured man. My father said lets take him to hospital. Then I heard only the bullets ... why did they shoots us? Didn't they see we were children?" Sajad Mutashar, who was injured along with his sister, said.

His uncle, Satar, demanded the pilot be taken to court.

"Nobody gave the children anything, their rights are gone and the American's didn't even compensate for the destroyed car. I sold it for $500 to spend the money treating them," he told Al Jazeera.

The US army says it has authorised payments to the family.

'Monster pilot'

The family of Saeed Chamgh, one of the Reuters employee killed in the attack, are also demanding justice for his death.

"The pilot is not human, he's a monster. What did my brother do? What did his children do? Does the pilot accept his kids to be orphans?" Safa Chmagh, Saeed’s brother, told Al Jazeera.

"Inshallah we won't leave his rights".

Salwan Saeed, Saeed’s son, added: "The American has broken my back by killing my father. I will not let the Americans get away with it. I will follow the path of my father and will hold another camera."

A statement from the two probes said the air crew had acted appropriately and followed the rules of engagement.

According to Pentagon investigations into the affair, the air crew had reason to believe the people seen in the video were fighters.

WikiLeaks said it obtained the video from a number of "military whistleblowers".

whitey
04-07-2010, 09:08 AM
mother fuckers have been dying by people since the beginning of time. often in fucked up ways. it sucks, its not cool, but its life and its going to continue to be life for some time.

you brits talking shit about the US army can suck a fat cock. you would be speaking german without us.

blanketing the entire US army because some bad seeds is retarded.

and if your seriously distraught over this like i said you are misunderstanding the US history and world history. fucked up shit has been going on since the begining of time. some dudes got shot up with the Apache ak spray and its the end of the world? no. its just some rednecks got a hold of a machine gun. Collateral damage is the price of war. The United States has done a lot of foul things to get where we are right now. So did the brits. So did the Romans. So did the Mongols. So did the Moops. So did the Ming and Qing. All of you soft faggots need to suck a dick.

SL33
04-07-2010, 09:21 AM
and if your seriously distraught over this like i said you are misunderstanding the US history and world history. fucked up shit has been going on since the begining of time. some dudes got shot up with the Apache ak spray and its the end of the world? no. its just some rednecks got a hold of a machine gun. Collateral damage is the price of war. The United States has done a lot of foul things to get where we are right now. So did the brits. So did the Romans. So did the Mongols. So did the Moops. So did the Ming and Qing. All of you soft faggots need to suck a dick.

http://vukajlija.com/attached_images/0006/4930/Mumbly.gif

http://www.melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/stills/M/mumbly3.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-07-2010, 09:26 AM
mother fuckers have been dying by people since the beginning of time. often in fucked up ways. it sucks, its not cool, but its life and its going to continue to be life for some time.

Thats such a retarded argument you could explain away every single bad act ever with that sort of circular argument, I could say to you stop making a big deal over 9/11 with the same point. Or a child killer could say in court "get over it man people die all the time" Its dumb.

Stop making yourself look even dumber.

you brits talking shit about the US army can suck a fat cock. you would be speaking german without us.

And you Americans would be speaking English without us...oh wait lolz...

Its fun though

The United States has done a lot of foul things to get where we are right now. So did the brits. So did the Romans. So did the Mongols. So did the Moops. So did the Ming and Qing. All of you soft faggots need to suck a dick.

Yeah but they also used to hang people in those days for carrying too much lint on the dick. We're supposed to be progressing.

SID
04-07-2010, 09:28 AM

Stop being a brainwashed patrriotic American fag for one sec and take a look at the video as a reasonable human being.

This shit is rampant in the American army, you have been racist to every nation you have warred with, gooks, towelheads, commies whatever you call them, you army are bred to be indiscriminate killing machines, look at the video it's fucking disgusting and you trying to justify it is just as sick.

"Collateral damage is the price of war."

Yrah maybe, but indisriminate killing of civillians for entertainment is NOT.

food for thought
04-07-2010, 09:36 AM
Thats such a retarded argument you could explain away every single bad act ever with that sort of circular argument, I could say to you stop making a big deal over 9/11 with the same point. Or a child killer could say in court "get over it man people die all the time" Its dumb.

Stop making yourself look even dumber.

word. thats the dumbest argument ever

Originally Posted by whitey
The United States has done a lot of foul things to get where we are right now. So did the brits. So did the Romans. So did the Mongols. So did the Moops. So did the Ming and Qing. All of you soft faggots need to suck a dick.

whiteness, this is 2010.

they use to burn girls and call them witches abck iin the days.

this is 2010. and lol, are we suppsoed to ignore shit like this because the country and ancient empires (lo) did some "foul things to get where they are"

and lol @ a "bunch of rednecks"
its just some rednecks got a hold of a machine gun.

whitey, 9/11 was just some towel head niggas plotting in some mountains and caves eating dates and drinking tea.

why dont u and the rest of the them forget about 9/11.

cmon bro. dont be a pussy bro, whoooooo

people get killed over some hegemonic aspirations of a few all the time bro.

god bless america and america only bro.

narc
04-07-2010, 09:49 AM
you would be speaking german without us.

lol. oh u.

SL33
04-07-2010, 10:03 AM
whitey, 9/11 was just some towel head niggas plotting in some mountains and caves eating dates and drinking tea.

it was way beyond that

food for thought
04-07-2010, 10:09 AM
yea i know but thats what whitey believes, bruh.

hom1e
04-07-2010, 11:12 AM

........ Tha fucks hes talkin about??? Usually I laugh at this board but you aint even funny, you're just a fuckin stupid trooper trigger, nothing you will say can flip this get over it youre the oppressor, rebels be hunting ya'll asses anyway they can and I can drink to that!

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-07-2010, 03:11 PM
DOn't listen to this shit. The greatest generation didn't take prisoners they just killed krauts and japs because that's how you fight a war. If you kill enough people they stop fighting back. When they stop resisting you stop killing them. We talked about this in my history class. It didn't matter if you were wearing civy clothes. If you looked like a Nazi soldier you were gonna get shot or captured if you were extremely lucky. But usually shot. You don't have to baby sit and feed a dead body and a dead body can't shoot you.

narc
04-07-2010, 03:29 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/2w36v7o.jpg

Living-jism
04-07-2010, 03:45 PM
we shouldn't blame it on americans, it's their rulers fault.
I don't know homes... It's the American people that support the millitary finacially. Not to mention who voted in:

Nixon
Reagan
Clinton
Bush
Obama

every motherfucking administartion that continues the same support for Saudi Dictators and Israeli occupiers.

Just like saying Germans aren't to blame for the Nazis, shit they are only sorry cause they lost!

LoTec
04-07-2010, 04:12 PM
I meant enemies on this side

Got ya...

macattackk
04-07-2010, 04:43 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/2w36v7o.jpg

anything dark is considered a weapon

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-07-2010, 04:52 PM
Dude that was all funny and wonderful and shit but your missing the point.

Some civillians just got shelled by a AC-130 just because the gunners were bored, when they tried to pick up the bodies in a van, the van was blown to shreds along with children inside it. It's all on the video.

This is not an attack on your precious country, this is documenting how much we have devolved as a human race, from the holocaust to this, when will we learn how to live with each other?

That's the question.

That video is fucked up and horrible. Who would ever dispute that?

Those soldiers did some devilish shit...

But when you, or whomever, try to take this isolated incident, and use it as proof of behavior or intent on a grander scale, you fuck up.

That is not indicative of America, American Policy, or even the American Military.

Look at what Afghan, Iraqi, Somali, whomever, peoples do to each other because of manmade differences...

To try and isolate America is ridiculous.

Violence and warfare go hand-in-hand. You are taught to hate your enemy. In EVERY country's army. Shit is fucked up. It's certainly not for me, personally.

But neither is war in general.

But hatred, violence, brutality and corruption are anything but uniquely American. Or even a little bit more the case than in any other country.

And America is fucked up. REAL fucked up.

But so is every other country.

To act like the US is "evil" and anybody else is "good" is on some simple-minded, "They hate our freedom, Islam is the Devil"-type bullshit.

Wu-corp sociologists are all exactly what they claim to despise, Nothing is black and white, unless you're an uneducated, brainwashed 90s rap philosopher with no job and 12 credits at community college.

Quick points for the 85%

---THis Incident was horrible. Nobody can dispute that
---IT doesn't "prove" anything, but is indicative of larger problems with the USA and the whole world.
---The whole world is fucked up.
---Wu-tang corp users are stupid.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-07-2010, 05:08 PM
if i or any of the members of my family or any friends i kno didnt get killed, than it doesnt really bother me all that much.

9/11???

Did it really bother me to the point of tears and anger?

Nope.

I personally did not know any of thse people.

EAGLE EYE
04-07-2010, 05:27 PM
To act like the US is "evil" and anybody else is "good" is on some simple-minded, "They hate our freedom, Islam is the Devil"-type bullshit.

Wu-corp sociologists are all exactly what they claim to despise, Nothing is black and white, unless you're an uneducated, brainwashed 90s rap philosopher with no job and 12 credits at community college.

Quick points for the 85%

---THis Incident was horrible. Nobody can dispute that
---IT doesn't "prove" anything, but is indicative of larger problems with the USA and the whole world.
---The whole world is fucked up.
---Wu-tang corp users are stupid.

excellent points.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-07-2010, 05:51 PM
Let's be real though, we're prosecuting NAVY SEALS for PUNCHING what has obviously been decided to be AN ENEMY COMBATANT.

That's the problem, not the occasional collateral damage. We used to bomb cities full of people off the map. Now we get we get upset when some mother fucker gets punched out by a fucking Navy Seal...

And our own people try to equate WATER BOARDING... which is SIMULATED drowning LESS HARMFUL to you then most VOLUNTARY fraternity HAZINGS. They aren't pulling out finger nails or tying you to a fan and holding your legs till you fuck up your back or zapping you with a few thousand volts or something. They're POURING WATER or maybe even dunking in water someone who they think is withholding information. This ISN'T the HOLOCAUST people. This ISN'T POW CAMPS in East Asia. It's forcing the occasional JACKASS to get a FUCKING BATH against his will.

SID
04-07-2010, 06:15 PM
that video is fucked up and horrible. Who would ever dispute that?

But when you, or whomever, try to take this isolated incident, and use it as proof of behavior or intent on a grander scale, you fuck up.

this is not an isolated incident, this is the first leaked footage of it, how long has this occupation been? It's been like 6 years, 6 years of millions of stocked war footage, this is not an isolated incident, logically this has happened many times before, this is just the first time we have seen it, mathematics

that is not indicative of america, american policy, or even the american military.

http://www.newamericancentury.org/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/project_for_the_new_american_century
(you lose if you don't reply to this post)[/b]

look at what afghan, iraqi, somali, whomever, peoples do to each other because of manmade differences...

now your drawing a comparison between a person from a stable industiralized prosperous civilization murdering innocent people for entertainment, to milita in a lawless corrupt country?

to try and isolate america is ridiculous.

america is isolating itself by allowing such acts to occur, then dismissing them of any wrongdoing, within their state funded military, this shouldn't happen in any civilized army of a developed nation, your government does not have your interests at heart my friend, why defend their actions, why link yourself with such madness?.

violence and warfare go hand-in-hand. You are taught to hate your enemy. In every country's army. Shit is fucked up. It's certainly not for me, personally.

the rest of the world does not share this barbaric american mindset you have, that's where the division comes from, we don't not allow this way of thinking to enter our army, our soldiers are in great repute around the world, even in iraq terms they restored peace to basra then most of them left, where not out to fight, just repaying old debts

but hatred, violence, brutality and corruption are anything but uniquely american. Or even a little bit more the case than in any other country.

And america is fucked up. Real fucked up.

i'm not attacking the american people i'm attacking the actions and policy of your government, which are imperialist, illegal and hostile. Europe is peaceful, there no fighting, theres no collective will to go to anywhere in the middle east, london have many large palestine marches that number in the millions with the majority white folk, were not like you

to act like the us is "evil" and anybody else is "good" is on some simple-minded, "they hate our freedom, islam is the devil"-type bullshit.

if that was your synopsis of my thread then your perception is vastly different to mine.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-07-2010, 08:33 PM
SMH....liberalism...

11th Chamber
04-07-2010, 08:52 PM
That's the problem, not the occasional collateral damage. We used to bomb cities full of people off the map. Now we get we get upset when some mother fucker gets punched out by a fucking Navy Seal...

Shit, you should hear how bullshit the Rules of Engagement we just got briefed on are...

EAGLE EYE
04-07-2010, 09:25 PM
8DC0mmMoA6U

SL33
04-07-2010, 11:57 PM
That video is fucked up and horrible. Who would ever dispute that?

That is not indicative of America, American Policy, or even the American Military.

Look at what Afghan, Iraqi, Somali, whomever, peoples do to each other because of manmade differences...

To try and isolate America is ridiculous.

Violence and warfare go hand-in-hand. You are taught to hate your enemy. In EVERY country's army. Shit is fucked up. It's certainly not for me, personally.

But hatred, violence, brutality and corruption are anything but uniquely American. Or even a little bit more the case than in any other country.
And America is fucked up. REAL fucked up.

partly true, but nice post nontheless, but check it-- i can almost respect someone's military success but 2 a certain degree. american army, which is lead by some sick cause of global control and domination is doing things that were done in middle ages or whatever. but this is a 21st century, ain't it ?

how can you (not you personally ofc) spread democaracy and civil rights throughout the world, when each and every of ur goals is illegitimate:

control of the Kaspian region (Caucasus) cause of its unmeasurable oil/gas reserves-illegitimate.

ocupation of Afghanistan with a goal to control that important geopolitical point which is practically a threshold of Russian far east and China-illegitimate.

financing of so-called ''soft revolutions'' in all countries from balkans to western China-illegitimate.

American politicians will always have a boogeyman installed in the minds of their voters: iraq (didn't have biochemical weapons), Afghanistan (lol), Iran (they have the nukes, so what, they didn't actually harm anybody), not to mention regional problems with russians, pakistan/india, serbs, taiwan etc.

America should be defended on its own soil.

Regarding Living-jism's note, America will never stray off that path of global domination, but i'd never blame americans as a nation.

this is a beggining of the post-american era, so i'll hope to see some form of global geopolitical balance. we'll see what will the others bring to the table.

http://www.centralasiatravel.com/images/central_asia_big.jpg

LoTec
04-08-2010, 12:09 AM
SMH....liberalism...

I swear nearly every post Ive read of this guys the last couple of days mentions liberal or liberals. What the fuck, you've always brought up liberals here or there but this is reaching new highs. Its like watching O'riely or Hannity. Ive got a word for you.... illusions.

SID
04-08-2010, 07:35 AM
I'm waiting for dan to respond.

whitey
04-08-2010, 07:51 AM
partly true, but nice post nontheless, but check it-- i can almost respect someone's military success but 2 a certain degree. american army, which is lead by some sick cause of global control and domination is doing things that were done in middle ages or whatever. but this is a 21st century, ain't it ?

how can you (not you personally ofc) spread democaracy and civil rights throughout the world, when each and every of ur goals is illegitimate:

control of the Kaspian region (Caucasus) cause of its unmeasurable oil/gas reserves-illegitimate.

ocupation of Afghanistan with a goal to control that important geopolitical point which is practically a threshold of Russian far east and China-illegitimate.

financing of so-called ''soft revolutions'' in all countries from balkans to western China-illegitimate.

American politicians will always have a boogeyman installed in the minds of their voters: iraq (didn't have biochemical weapons), Afghanistan (lol), Iran (they have the nukes, so what, they didn't actually harm anybody), not to mention regional problems with russians, pakistan/india, serbs, taiwan etc.

America should be defended on its own soil.

Regarding Living-jism's note, America will never stray off that path of global domination, but i'd never blame americans as a nation.

this is a beggining of the post-american era, so i'll hope to see some form of global geopolitical balance. we'll see what will the others bring to the table.

http://www.centralasiatravel.com/images/central_asia_big.jpg

this is where a lot of you jokers talking head (not necessarily calling you one, mostly others here who are jocking americas dick) are too dense and anti american to get the real deal.

do you think that when this new post american era, most likely led by china is fully up and running that its going to be done better? do you really think the chinese are going to be model rulers? look what they do to their own people now. a shit load worse than what the united states does. and how do you think they would treat others?

bunch of dudes is trippin hard on the american dick.

SID
04-08-2010, 08:09 AM
It's not anti-american, it's anti american government policy

SL33
04-08-2010, 10:11 AM
It's not anti-american, it's anti american government policy

co sign

also, china will not be the only one to lead the world: don't forget india, brasil, russia, south america, african countries are uniting also, etc...

i'd like to see some form of balance, that's all.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-08-2010, 04:25 PM
China is gonna get wiped out pretty soon. Once Obama gets ousted in 2012 it's gonna be all kinds of shenanigans on China. We're gonna get someone who actually understands American values and culture not some racially insecure oreo raised from birth to accept Marxism or a linguistically challenged "Texan" Cowboy by way of New England. Not that I don't like Bush, but he wasn't conservative enough for me.

http://www.midnight-emissary.com/images/ron-paul06.jpg
Senator Ron Paul

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20080806/pawlenty-obama/images/1ed33f63-3a7a-414e-a52c-2d17d330ba12.jpg
Tim Pawlenty

I'd like to see Ron and Tim get the nomination for Pres and VP respectively.

Regardless, all we have to do is tariff the fuck out of china and suddenly we end unemployment in america, improve our quality of life in general, and stop the bleeding of money abroad. China gets weaker, we get strong again, and everything is back to the good old days. America needs to restart manufacturing. People don't trust chinese goods because they're cheap crap, and I think most would prefer to buy a quality american product that costs the same. China's a piece of shit country and I hope they collapse...

LoTec
04-08-2010, 07:36 PM
Ron aint got a chance in hell of gettin the nomination unless he sells the fuck out big time. He is sadlly in the contemporary political climate far to radical for mainstream so called conservatives. I probly would of voted for him if he made it. But instead I voted for Cynthia Mckinney.

macattackk
04-08-2010, 07:53 PM
China is gonna get wiped out pretty soon. Once Obama gets ousted in 2012 it's gonna be all kinds of shenanigans on China. We're gonna get someone who actually understands American values and culture not some racially insecure oreo raised from birth to accept Marxism or a linguistically challenged "Texan" Cowboy by way of New England. Not that I don't like Bush, but he wasn't conservative enough for me.

Senator Ron Paul

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20080806/pawlenty-obama/images/1ed33f63-3a7a-414e-a52c-2d17d330ba12.jpg
Tim Pawlenty

Regardless, all we have to do is tariff the fuck out of china and suddenly we end unemployment in america, improve our quality of life in general, and stop the bleeding of money abroad. China gets weaker, we get strong again, and everything is back to the good old days. America needs to restart manufacturing. People don't trust chinese goods because they're cheap crap, and I think most would prefer to buy a quality american product that costs the same. China's a piece of shit country and I hope they collapse...

dont trust any politicians... they rely on each other...

Wu-Tang for 2012!

Living-jism
04-08-2010, 11:02 PM

Senator Ron Paul

Tim Pawlenty

Your a dumb piece of shit aren't you? The American life style is kept by having cheap labour over seas. If you have the same manufacturing industry in America you "middle class" bastards who pay shit loads more for your basic items.

It's funny you faggots all blame this shit on China when it's your industries that actively seeks out and demand the cheap labour there. How much fucking money you borrowed from China to sustain your fucking credit card loaning life style?

If anything, China is the victim of your life style. I don't understand why you get all fucking upset when foregioners says they hate Yankee devils when you have such a vile attitude.

Living-jism
04-08-2010, 11:14 PM
It's funny all you mafuckahz cry and whinge everytime some footage like this surfaces on the internet about the American invasion of Iraq. This is exactly what happens in any urban occupation. It's a vicous cycle that continues it'self.

Hence the root of the problem is the consistent foregion policy that is locked in for the American system. America is infact fighting a "pure war" with the entire third world countries, where they need cheap labour, cheap materials and fuels, cheap land to build factories and foregion goverment that pledges support.

Which makes almost every American responsible. Cause lets be honest, almost every fucking Yank on here enjoy the life styles that you live and will do nothing to change it. Infact the fact that information is not truly restricted in America makes it worse. You can read shit written Noam Chomsky, HOward Zinn etc and make yourself aware of the situation and thus take away some of the guilt and keeps the illusion that you some how helped people over seas? Or participate protests that will never actually have any effect (most punk rockers go get drunk and party after protests). So infact everyone continues the motions to sustain this system when they know fully what they do.

Seriously, America is just a pupil of the British empire which now succeeded it's master. There are no hidden conspiracies and secrets. All of you cocksocking patriots are so laughable, cause every time you pledge your love, it's toward the rich elites that owns all the corporations etc which doesn't give a fuck what you think as long as you do the same.

Uncle Steezo
04-08-2010, 11:26 PM
we all knew it was like this. mfs killing innocents for fun. yall act like the same douches that you went to schol with aren't flying the apaches n shit.

this vid is like the rodney king vid, those of us who are in the know weren't shocked or even disgusted by it. its more like "no shit"

i would even go as far as to say that the journalists were set up to be shot to shit.

i would also raise you a conspiracy and say that the pentagon source who leaked this vid, did so to rile up the bush-era "radicals" so that we can take another step toward lockdown.

i got family that have been innocently gunned down by police. this shit is only new and a shock to whites. if you thought this is an isolated incident then you are fucking dumb. full stop.

whitey
04-09-2010, 12:14 AM

Senator Ron Paul

Tim Pawlenty

normally for a youngster i think you have a decent grasp on things but your off base on this one for sure.

restart manufacturing? have you seen gm and ford? you want to pay american factory workers what they think they should be making and still be able to afford your car?

id rather buy a hyundai and get more paying less.

and tariffing the world doesnt work. see smoot-hawley tariff act aka real cause of the great depression.

whitey
04-09-2010, 12:16 AM
we all knew it was like this. mfs killing innocents for fun. yall act like the same douches that you went to schol with aren't flying the apaches n shit.

this vid is like the rodney king vid, those of us who are in the know weren't shocked or even disgusted by it. its more like "no shit"

i would even go as far as to say that the journalists were set up to be shot to shit.

i would also raise you a conspiracy and say that the pentagon source who leaked this vid, did so to rile up the bush-era "radicals" so that we can take another step toward lockdown.

i got family that have been innocently gunned down by police. this shit is only new and a shock to whites. if you thought this is an isolated incident then you are fucking dumb. full stop.

always has to come back to the black man.

LoTec
04-09-2010, 12:36 AM
It's funny all you mafuckahz cry and whinge everytime some footage like this surfaces on the internet about the American invasion of Iraq. This is exactly what happens in any urban occupation. It's a vicous cycle that continues it'self.

Hence the root of the problem is the consistent foregion policy that is locked in for the American system. America is infact fighting a "pure war" with the entire third world countries, where they need cheap labour, cheap materials and fuels, cheap land to build factories and foregion goverment that pledges support.

Which makes almost every American responsible. Cause lets be honest, almost every fucking Yank on here enjoy the life styles that you live and will do nothing to change it. Infact the fact that information is not truly restricted in America makes it worse. You can read shit written Noam Chomsky, HOward Zinn etc and make yourself aware of the situation and thus take away some of the guilt and keeps the illusion that you some how helped people over seas? Or participate protests that will never actually have any effect (most punk rockers go get drunk and party after protests). So infact everyone continues the motions to sustain this system when they know fully what they do.

Seriously, America is just a pupil of the British empire which now succeeded it's master. There are no hidden conspiracies and secrets. All of you cocksocking patriots are so laughable, cause every time you pledge your love, it's toward the rich elites that owns all the corporations etc which doesn't give a fuck what you think as long as you do the same.

This is very true. But the only way to not play within the system is to go off the fuckin grid. So people do it but it would be very difficult for most of us.

Living-jism
04-09-2010, 05:39 AM
Yeah, actual counter cultures against the system usually gets no sympathy or support from the general public and most of the "liberal fighters".

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-09-2010, 02:35 PM
dont trust any politicians... they rely on each other...

Wu-Tang for 2012!

I think we've already gone over the fact you're an idiot.

Your a dumb piece of shit aren't you? The American life style is kept by having cheap labour over seas. If you have the same manufacturing industry in America you "middle class" bastards who pay shit loads more for your basic items.

It's funny you faggots all blame this shit on China when it's your industries that actively seeks out and demand the cheap labour there. How much fucking money you borrowed from China to sustain your fucking credit card loaning life style?

If anything, China is the victim of your life style. I don't understand why you get all fucking upset when foregioners says they hate Yankee devils when you have such a vile attitude.

The current "American" lifestyle is not sustainable or realistic. I'd like to go back to people making a few thousand dollars a year. Right now we're running on hyper inflation. Our work is better then Chinese work but not a hundred or more times better like our pay difference would suggest. We need a stronger dollar. A coke should be a nickel again, and all we have to do is drastically shrink the money supply. It'll hurt short term but it will help long term. It makes more sense for our money to be weaker to foreign currencies so that we can compete better in the marketplace and still have an internal stability because we all have the same ratio. So instead of making 100,000 dollars a year make 10,000 dollars a year, and have the same quality of life because 99% of the goods deflated equivalently.

normally for a youngster i think you have a decent grasp on things but your off base on this one for sure.

restart manufacturing? have you seen gm and ford? you want to pay american factory workers what they think they should be making and still be able to afford your car?

id rather buy a hyundai and get more paying less.

and tariffing the world doesnt work. see smoot-hawley tariff act aka real cause of the great depression.

People shouldn't get what they think they should get. But if everyone took an equal hit we'd fix the system. Rather than someone losing the strength of their income they'd see it's the same they're just dropping a zero or such on the prices. Laissez Faire the shit out of the economy. Get rid of all the unfair "social justice" systems and strip down the government to the bones. Kill taxes to as low as they can be and still have an existing state. Let individual states pick up the tab if they want to keep in state programs running or tell them they're gonna have to cut them.

Change the drinking age to 18 where it makes sense, legalize marijuana at 18, and get rid of the existing prison system. Anything less then a life sentence should be switched to an appropriately severe corporal punishment like a caning, and maybe probation. Anything that's currently a life sentence should be a death penalty, and we need to streamline the courts so it doesn't cost us a million dollars to kill a child molester.

We need to go back to our roots. Conservatism doesn't work because it's just maintaining status quo with progressivism pulls us left, we need regressive politicians to move us backwards to a fairer society. Life'll be a little tougher, but it will be a little more honest.

macattackk
04-09-2010, 02:41 PM
Yeah, actual counter cultures against the system usually gets no sympathy or support from the general public and most of the "liberal fighters".

yea, a lot of people call us idiots.

SID
04-09-2010, 02:46 PM
Whats all this gay american politics talk...

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-09-2010, 05:17 PM
Whats all this gay american politics talk...

^What's all this homo talk.

You upset because Wu is American and that England allowed herself to become our Bitch? No one cares about Prime Minister Brown. And we care even less about who's gonna replace him. And we care even less about the House of Commons. And we care even less about your House of Lords. But we like your royal family, because the Princes are fucking Bros and we'd totally want to tank a few brews with them. But you wouldn't understand that because you're arab or something and your stankass can't drink any hooch.

SID
04-09-2010, 05:20 PM
God i hate this poster.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-09-2010, 05:26 PM
God i hate this poster.

I think this is your first mutual relationship. The fact we both hate each other aside it's a big day for you.

SID
04-09-2010, 06:19 PM
Stop postin in my threads then faggit

HANZO
04-09-2010, 06:25 PM
England is gonna own the US of A once the gawd David Cameron becomes supreme leader.

check two
04-09-2010, 06:28 PM
http://l.yimg.com/a/i/ww/news/2010/04/09/fish.jpg

11th Chamber
04-09-2010, 08:20 PM
People are still talking about this?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-09-2010, 10:25 PM
England is gonna own the US of A once the gawd David Cameron becomes supreme leader.

What are the Leader of the Opposition's policies?

Uncle Steezo
04-09-2010, 11:34 PM
why not break off some of that 95% wealth that the 5% have?

SID
04-10-2010, 04:43 AM
What are the Leader of the Opposition's policies?

^ This faggot wishes he was an ralph lauren wearing English politics student.