PDA

View Full Version : MAn fuck what the media says, Ignorance pays

TSA
04-05-2010, 03:10 PM
im a fuckin bitch ass sucker
look at me, a black man in america, working hard, going to school, fucking not breaking the law, having sex with condoms like a fuckin god damn fool.

for what?
we're all being duped. you know the mother fuckers that enjoy this country? ignorant mother fuckers.

look. I lost my last job because my supervisor wanted this guy to replace me that she wanted to date. That's it. One of her friends finally gave me the full story and i was busting my ass, doing my job, fuckin everything, cause i knew she had it out for me. Thought it was cause i was black.

what did she do? just go to the supervisor and said i was yelling when i wasn't and poof. i was gone. who isn't gonna believe a black guy was yelling, nigga have you seen BET?

then for 7 months i had to struggle to live cause this bitch wanted dick. mind you the nigga ended up dating another girl that works there and now they have beef.

had I fuckin sold crack cocaine nigga and extorted gooks like a real man, i'd be fucking paid. Then if i get in trouble i'll do a fuckin 7 month bid or less, and get back out to sell more crack cocaine and pop more fuckin chinks with lead.

at least in jail everythings free. the fuck sense does it make getting fired and still paying to live lol, fuck that shit. all for what? When you sell crack and get fired you get free food, a fuckin hot meal and towels nigga, the fuck else am i gonna need in life?

yeah you get raped in your asshole in jail, but at least they won't be asking you for child support. Your impotent ass can wear all the rubbers you want, if a bitch wants to get paid, it's your kid, so fuck it, why wear rubbers. Fuck it your gonna get raped anyways. Thats what happened to the fuckin indians, those fags worn fuckin buffalo skin sk2nz and shit and now look.

AIDS, nigga you'll die anyways! and never feel the sweet sensation of a raw pink nut. Or you can marry a hoe, bust in the raw pink, get a divorce and pay fucking 400 dollars every month for that 1 nut when AIDs is free.

then you got these niggas acting like reasonable women is where it's at. who gives a fuck, the pussy smells anyways, i dont care if the bitch is barbra bush. All buying shit to impress these women whos pussy still smells. Nigga just rape lol, who gives a fuck. Ok what, then you go to jail and come back and get pussy for being an ex con. mind you everything in jail is free and you can learn how to sell crack there.

the mother fuckers stealin, rapin, niggas with AIDs, scumbags, cripples, retardeds, jews, hethens, drop outs, dirt bags, dead beat dads, murders, sluts, dumb mother fuckers and nigga with braces at the age of 49, these are the fuckin real americans. Everyone else is just a soft pussy that doesn't have the guts to beat their own mothers.

TSA
04-05-2010, 03:13 PM
fuck all this shit man.

this is america pussy, this country was built on FREEDOM
that means dom mother fuckers wanted shit for free.

EAGLE EYE
04-05-2010, 03:20 PM
and you once had the audacity to call sicka a moron.

SID
04-05-2010, 03:21 PM
im a fuckin bitch ass sucker
look at me, a black man in america, working hard, going to school, fucking not breaking the law, having sex with condoms like a fuckin god damn fool.

for what?
we're all being duped. you know the mother fuckers that enjoy this country? ignorant mother fuckers.

look. I lost my last job because my supervisor wanted this guy to replace me that she wanted to date. That's it. One of her friends finally gave me the full story and i was busting my ass, doing my job, fuckin everything, cause i knew she had it out for me. Thought it was cause i was black.

what did she do? just go to the supervisor and said i was yelling when i wasn't and poof. i was gone. who isn't gonna believe a black guy was yelling, nigga have you seen BET?

then for 7 months i had to struggle to live cause this bitch wanted dick. mind you the nigga ended up dating another girl that works there and now they have beef.

had I fuckin sold crack cocaine nigga and extorted gooks like a real man, i'd be fucking paid. Then if i get in trouble i'll do a fuckin 7 month bid or less, and get back out to sell more crack cocaine and pop more fuckin chinks with lead.

at least in jail everythings free. the fuck sense does it make getting fired and still paying to live lol, fuck that shit. all for what? When you sell crack and get fired you get free food, a fuckin hot meal and towels nigga, the fuck else am i gonna need in life?

yeah you get raped in your asshole in jail, but at least they won't be asking you for child support. Your impotent ass can wear all the rubbers you want, if a bitch wants to get paid, it's your kid, so fuck it, why wear rubbers. Fuck it your gonna get raped anyways. Thats what happened to the fuckin indians, those fags worn fuckin buffalo skin sk2nz and shit and now look.

AIDS, nigga you'll die anyways! and never feel the sweet sensation of a raw pink nut. Or you can marry a hoe, bust in the raw pink, get a divorce and pay fucking 400 dollars every month for that 1 nut when AIDs is free.

then you got these niggas acting like reasonable women is where it's at. who gives a fuck, the pussy smells anyways, i dont care if the bitch is barbra bush. All buying shit to impress these women whos pussy still smells. Nigga just rape lol, who gives a fuck. Ok what, then you go to jail and come back and get pussy for being an ex con. mind you everything in jail is free and you can learn how to sell crack there.

the mother fuckers stealin, rapin, niggas with AIDs, scumbags, cripples, retardeds, jews, hethens, drop outs, dirt bags, dead beat dads, murders, sluts, dumb mother fuckers and nigga with braces at the age of 49, these are the fuckin real americans. Everyone else is just a soft pussy that doesn't have the guts to beat their own mothers.
http://i44.tinypic.com/s4otpg.jpg
Poetry bro!

TSA
04-05-2010, 03:26 PM
and you once had the audacity to call sicka a moron.
i know! i've been looking down on these social degenerates and scum bags for so long without realizing that they're the fuckin american dream

look at Skampoe. the nigga goes to homeless shelters and eat bomb ass grub with a loving family and crack heads for free.

the fuck am i doing hatin on that shit? that's fuckin america dude. What, does it make him a better person if he buys the white man's bitch ass apple cobbler and burns himself cooking it, sets of a smoke alarm or two then fuckin getting like 1/3 of it cause he has to share with with he beefy wife and unemployed balding ex crack dealer/dog catcher Jigsaw 45,

Then they'll complain cause his plate aren't clean or his house smells like a 432 pound 34 year old puerto rican.

fuck that. You know how many mother fuckers i've fed and made famous? for what? I should have just raped them at gun point at least i'd get some pussy off the deal.

EAGLE EYE
04-05-2010, 03:28 PM
http://www.vaporsmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/foam.jpg

IrOnMaN
04-05-2010, 03:36 PM
WOW! I'm sorry to hear that, TSA. That sucks! Can't you sue your former supervisor?

Prolifical ENG
04-05-2010, 03:37 PM
I thought a job like you had you would have better employment protection. Better look into that.

Its going to suck for your old supervisor if you worked hard. They might get their way in the dating game but their job without you will be miserable.

Is your back better yet?

Teh KillaBee
04-05-2010, 03:38 PM
you know things goin bad when skampoe's life looks better than yours

beautifulrock
04-05-2010, 04:20 PM
http://www.vaporsmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/foam.jpgOh god, I need one of those. Then maybe fathertime won't force me to pay for everything.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-05-2010, 08:12 PM
i agree.....unless your ripping people off and getting rich over it like Enron dudes, or stock brokers or Halliburton, you're better off being an ignorant welfare baby instead of being a 9 to 5 stiff trying to get unachievable goals.

Section 8 nigga...free ride to the burbs....

These bitches dont need husbands, just like you dont need a wife.

Marriage is dead, treating is dead...

Our parents, the baby boomers, were SPOILED ROTTEN. they have no clue. There parents went thru the Depression and fought WWII.

What are we the result of???

Fucking hippy liberal faggots who can't cope with the fact that things will never be as good as when they were kids.

And they're ruining the country.....once the Baby Boomers die off, we will all be alot better off.

DiGitalChamberz
04-05-2010, 08:31 PM
yea it pays... if your on a fuckin reality show ha!

Olive Oil Goombah
04-05-2010, 09:08 PM
that too

EAGLE EYE
04-05-2010, 09:41 PM
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn85/hard_target_2008/denzel1.gif

Living-jism
04-05-2010, 10:39 PM
I agree with the sentiment. Ignorance is definetly a bliss.

diggy
04-06-2010, 12:01 AM
Sounds like you gave up Tsa.

TSA
04-06-2010, 12:58 AM
I thought a job like you had you would have better employment protection. Better look into that.

Its going to suck for your old supervisor if you worked hard. They might get their way in the dating game but their job without you will be miserable.

Is your back better yet?
no, my old job before this one i had 2 during that period and one was a fuckin mess

lol did i post about my back? yeah its a lot better thanks for asking almost full condition now

EAGLE EYE
04-06-2010, 01:09 AM
no, my old job before this one i had 2 during that period and one was a fuckin mess

lol did i post about my back? yeah its a lot better thanks for asking almost full condition now

LOL

You completely gave up because 1 white female hick?

Like really? A retarded hick just changed your destiny.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-06-2010, 01:23 AM
I want easy money too.

Fuck the hard money.

EAGLE EYE
04-06-2010, 01:27 AM
I want easy money too.

Fuck the hard money.

he does too

http://scs.viceland.com/img/dos_donts/787/main.jpg

snapple
04-06-2010, 10:25 AM
i understand where you're coming from TSA....

but do the right thing, it is way more rewarding trust. the life of ignorance is far from glitz and glamor bro.....

you're doing the right thing....you're not being duped....its very honorable to work a 9-5 you know whats right inside.....

but its your life......