PDA

View Full Version : Featuring the nigga that came out side!!!

SKAMPOE
04-05-2010, 07:51 PM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/26964_115256685156333_1000001600-2.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/26964_115256685156333_1000001600-2.jpgspread it around..http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/26964_115256685156333_1000001600-2.jpg

Professor Poopsnagle
04-05-2010, 07:53 PM
Comic Sans?

What the fuck.

check two
04-05-2010, 08:01 PM
Word up. Mullet coming through.

Queen Of Poetry
04-05-2010, 08:09 PM
I like the Eagles jersey. I'm still sad.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-05-2010, 08:14 PM
This will make a great coaster for my coffee table.

EAGLE EYE
04-05-2010, 08:39 PM
This album art looks like it was made with Photoshop 1.0

SKAMPOE
04-05-2010, 08:45 PM
hahahaha

MCNABB BEING TRADED: millions of dollars
THROWBACK JERZEY: 2OO$
PHOTOBUCKET ALBUM FLYER: free
ALBUM PROMOTION: free
THE WERLD KNOWING I EXIST..........priceless

EAGLE EYE
04-05-2010, 08:46 PM
Yes...

"the werld"

Queen Of Poetry
04-05-2010, 08:53 PM
hahahaha

Do u baby!!!!

EAGLE EYE
04-05-2010, 08:54 PM
I gotta say that I'm looking more forward to "The Human Centipede" than "The Darkest Knights"

wshhL1Tbg5B3WwXoMr41

SKAMPOE
04-05-2010, 08:57 PM
hahahahahahah yes me too, but while we wait....

SHAKE YA ASSES!!!!
Lp_JSMsq068

SKAMPOE
04-05-2010, 08:58 PM
Do u baby!!!!
always booboo...:b

Olive Oil Goombah
04-05-2010, 08:59 PM
hahahaha

I am one of like 75 people who post here regularly and I have never listend to any of your 'music'.

Nor would I ever spend any money on it.

I can only assume the same from everyone else.

SKAMPOE
04-05-2010, 09:02 PM
my music is not for u, and statistically speackin, theres hundreds of heads waitin to LISTEN!
16 3 16

Queen Of Poetry
04-05-2010, 09:05 PM
Dang can't y'all just congratulate? Geez

SKAMPOE
04-05-2010, 09:12 PM
destructive activity spread along the vicinity,
most cats were feelin me but their jealousy str8 clouded their judgment,

they even spoke tales of how we aint up to par with the rest,
but deep in they chest,
they knew we walked the same path as the best,
every thing written aint always the fact,
the paper holds whut ever weight u put on its back,
thats whut seperates me from the flock,
so ma werds reign down like pesticide for ma crop,

fruit ful as the first batch of the season,
other crews worried on their internal treason,
more then enough reason 2 have bad blood with their own,
pcp got shit sown, on the famoe depratment,
aint no re enactment, we in the buildin ransakin apartments,
they tryna match jewels with they garnment,
in tryna match truth with the comet,
thats headed for earth at an incredible rate
we knew they was fake
so all the rappers on they crew got ate by the 7th at nine,
im prayin for mine ,
and curse out the foe,
tellem i exist in this bitch by the name SKAMPOE

EAGLE EYE
04-05-2010, 09:26 PM
I am one of like 75 people who post here regularly and I have never listend to any of your 'music'.

Nor would I ever spend any money on it.

I can only assume the same from everyone else.

Most people on this site are even too cheap to pay for Decks new album. Music is becoming more and more of a hobby in this day and age unless you are doing sold out clubs like that flocka flamer kid.

SKAMPOE
04-05-2010, 09:30 PM
whutever happened to wanting to be heard....wanting to speak for a people who normally wouldnt speak and hold every thing into violent sentiments....

Olive Oil Goombah
04-05-2010, 09:31 PM
^fag

SKAMPOE
04-05-2010, 09:33 PM
e-motional fag^ =werst kind

Queen Of Poetry
04-05-2010, 09:34 PM
whutever happened to wanting to be heard....wanting to speak for a people who normally wouldnt speak and hold every thing into violent sentiments....

Word

SKAMPOE
04-05-2010, 09:38 PM
Will this be available through iTunes?
pedophile^ please ban this gay^ or remove his gif...thats some ones daughter...

Olive Oil Goombah
04-05-2010, 09:48 PM
uh oh.....skampoe has caught feelings again.....this is going to turn into a fiasco until he has a meltdown, and comes back semi-ignoring people..

he will try to get people to side with him by riding there cocks...etc etc etc...we know the formula.

all because we think you suck as a rapper and promoter.......smh, SOAWF....

SKAMPOE
04-05-2010, 09:53 PM
his gif....

nick im bigger than u in every sense of the werd...

here u go using the same tired ass genchat tactics and reverse psychology shit....
we know ur the one feeling the feelings of the oh so ridiculous SOAWFness of it all...

INF
04-05-2010, 09:53 PM
why are you mad at jasper?that lil ho knows what she is doing and her parents shoulda known better than to leave her out there like that to put herself on front street.
I aint condoning pedophilia so dont get it twisted.

I just dont get why you are mad at jasper like for real mad

SKAMPOE
04-05-2010, 09:55 PM
y would i be mad... just children should be excluded from genchat shit...

if i seen ur daughter actin a fool like this i would cover her n beat her ass all the way to ur front door.

rly surprised @ inf

Olive Oil Goombah
04-05-2010, 09:56 PM
his gif....

nick im bigger than u in every sense of the werd...

here u go using the same tired ass genchat tactics and reverse psychology shit....
we know ur the one feeling the feelings of the oh so ridiculous SOAWFness of it all...

nice try chunko

SKAMPOE
04-05-2010, 10:00 PM
bitch pleeez

INF
04-05-2010, 10:02 PM
y would i be mad... just children should be excluded from genchat shit...

if i seen ur daughter actin a fool like this i would cover her n beat her ass all the way to ur front door.

rly surprised @ inf

my daughter wouldnt be out there like that.She would know waaaaay better than that slore type shit. :nonono:

Im sayin maybe there is a method to the madness with Jasper.think deep.

its like when you hear a hip-hop record that might on the outside appear to be promoting violence but in all actuality the message is that - "things have to change"

you ever think about that when you see Jasper and the pedo shit? plus you know that nigga got autism :ouch:

INF
04-05-2010, 10:04 PM
I hear you though by saying about if my daughter did some shit like that and you beatin her ass all the way to my front door.I feel you.but you gotta look at the bigger picture with this net shit.lol

SKAMPOE
04-05-2010, 10:06 PM
nothing should justify pedo shit n taking advantage of kids...fuck is wrong wit ya mu fuckaz...

INF
04-05-2010, 10:09 PM
its not like jasper is in that gif or took that footage.

man Jasper what the fuck is wrong with you get in here and tell this cat what time it is.

dude I could say something about some pedo shit that would really turn you off to somebody you dont even know about but I aint no snitch.I see a couple mf's embracing a real pedo that got delt with and I just stay quiet cuz I know the ways of the world thus far.thats real

Olive Oil Goombah
04-05-2010, 10:10 PM
nobody shouldd be as fat as you..

fuck is wrong with you?

nobody said the jasper sig was okay you pig....except infinity, but he's a pedo too

SKAMPOE
04-05-2010, 10:11 PM
its not like jasper is in that gif or took that footage.

man Jasper what the fuck is wrong with you get in here and tell this cat what time it is.

dude I could say something about some pedo shit that would really turn you off to somebody you dont even know about but I aint no snitch.I see a couple mf's embracing a real pedo that got delt with and I just stay quiet cuz I know the ways of the world thus far.thats real
pathetic fag... ur hate for me has u disrespecting ur self....smh.:(W

INF
04-05-2010, 10:12 PM
oh word?okay then guy.you and Nicky Douche can do it up in this thread cuz I done told you more than once.

real heads know whats up skamp.wake up brotha.peace

SKAMPOE
04-05-2010, 10:13 PM
look at u ... look how i gotchu bruh....

Living-jism
04-05-2010, 10:15 PM
What sorta stuff do you rhyme about homes? I get a lil bit of that "Jedi Mind trickz" vibe there...

SKAMPOE
04-05-2010, 10:19 PM
www.soundclick.com/therealpcp (http://www.soundclick.com/therealpcp)

n6qLkHggfmg

Olive Oil Goombah
04-05-2010, 10:21 PM
"real heads kno whats up"

jesus christ...

Living-jism
04-05-2010, 10:23 PM
Are you Canadian homes? Notice the way you pronounce "r" on your rhymes.

SKAMPOE
04-05-2010, 10:23 PM
disrespected himself royally...damn inf, i thought we was past that, past all ur she motions.... i still have ur open oppollogy letter from last time ur shemotions flared up....

Olive Oil Goombah
04-05-2010, 10:24 PM
ahahahahah...WHITE and CANADIEN!!

SKAMPOE
04-05-2010, 10:24 PM
Are you Canadian homes? Notice the way you pronounce "r" on your rhymes.
peace to canada, them niggaz recognize the realness when others question..

Olive Oil Goombah
04-05-2010, 10:26 PM
disrespected himself royally...damn inf, i thought we was past that, past all ur she motions.... i still have ur open oppollogy letter from last time ur shemotions flared up....

you know for once you're right.

Infinity is the most sensitive she-bitch on this site amongst a few other liberal faggots....but he takes the cake..

its the ability to not control his emotions from his black side combined with the fagness he recieves from his white half that does it.

Mumm Ra
04-05-2010, 10:29 PM
This will make a great coaster for my coffee table.
so you're ordering it?

SKAMPOE
04-05-2010, 10:29 PM
and the fact that he has to go thru life having to always do something speacial to NOT look eggsactly like Lionel Ritchie..

INF
04-05-2010, 10:31 PM
look at u ... look how i gotchu bruh....

It ain't no bitch in me dude.when u have kids or get older u will see what's really up and .yes nichole real head do know.ain't nuthin a joke cept u.

U will see skamp one day that its better to turn your head at ignorance.it ain't me sucuming(sp?)to u calling me a fag or whatever.

U will see one day that a lot of ppl just humored u.humble urself dude

SKAMPOE
04-05-2010, 10:35 PM
i stay on the humble... re read ur posts dude and repent for how u talkin on the strength of old feelings stored for over a year.... rly read bro....u rly buggin out.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-05-2010, 10:37 PM
hahaha....BITCH FIGHT!!!

SKAMPOE
04-05-2010, 10:39 PM
g1meqGDvcgA

diggy
04-05-2010, 11:06 PM
pedophile^ please ban this gay^ or remove his gif...thats some ones daughter...

I kept telling the admin about this guy, but nothing gets done, so I have my wu corp adjusted so that I can't see pics when I log on.

I can't trust some of y'all.

Teh KillaBee
04-05-2010, 11:08 PM
Comic Sans?

What the fuck.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/4515/stayinside.jpg

ahahahahahaha

SKAMPOE
04-05-2010, 11:18 PM
reads thread title*

food for thought
04-06-2010, 12:39 AM
ms.rza, my royal nefertiti, did u ban him?

INF
04-06-2010, 12:42 AM
whatever.I never said the shit was cool and it wasnt in my sig. Dude been doin that shit a loooong time now.it aint nothing new.and like I said - there is a cat that gets y'all respect to the fullest and dude was on some mad pedo shit but I aint gonna say shit.I'll let the shit be.

It surprised me that skamp jumped on jasper so quick off the itunes shit but then again maybe they got into it in another thread or skamp is that anti pedo.whatever ,its over.

INF
04-06-2010, 12:55 AM
no Im saying there is another cat besides jasper.this cat all of you respect.I aint gonna say dudes name though cuz its gonna bring up a lot of bullshit.

and I got kids too and I dont play that shit but I have talked to Jasper outside of gen chat or whatever and I know better than what dude is doing.

plus Im saying -dude is really autistic.for real for real.

food for thought
04-06-2010, 12:58 AM
jasper is autistic?

INF
04-06-2010, 12:59 AM
yes.he has asperger

http://www.webmd.com/brain/autism/mental-health-aspergers-syndrome

SKAMPOE
04-06-2010, 01:30 AM
smh

Professor Poopsnagle
04-06-2010, 07:41 AM
Hmmmm assburgers...

Sorry for the sig. I thought it was funny and thought provoking. It sure got you guys getting soawf.

SID
04-06-2010, 08:27 AM
Dang can't y'all just congratulate? Geez

Look we would if he deserved it.

The fact is the guys music is an embarassment to hip hop, he is one of those faggots who listened to mobb deep and started to rap because he wanted to, not because it came natrually or because he's a natural poet, just because he wanted to call himself a rapper.

This shit is killing hip hop, these D.I.Y fisher price emcees tarnshing the artform by spitting hot garbage and writing lyrics with no meaning, focus or subject.

This is why he is and will always be wucorps most hated member.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-06-2010, 08:27 AM
yes.he has asperger

http://www.webmd.com/brain/autism/mental-health-aspergers-syndrome

http://i41.tinypic.com/214uzag.jpg

Hmmmm assburgers...

Sorry for the sig. I thought it was funny and thought provoking. It sure got you guys getting soawf.

http://i41.tinypic.com/iyne4z.jpg

snapple
04-06-2010, 09:28 AM
Look we would if he deserved it.

The fact is the guys music is an embarassment to hip hop, he is one of those faggots who listened to mobb deep and started to rap because he wanted to, not because it came natrually or because he's a natural poet, just because he wanted to call himself a rapper.

This shit is killing hip hop, these D.I.Y fisher price emcees tarnshing the artform by spitting hot garbage and writing lyrics with no meaning, focus or subject.

^^ LOL @ this guy....he thinks hes the superman of hip-hop.....who is this guy talking about what is and isn't "ruining hip-hop" can somebody ban this fool already LOL

good work skamp keep representing CT man.....do your thing my friend

Professor Poopsnagle
04-06-2010, 09:48 AM
Are you serious?! serious? well that explains a lot of things.....
Yes it's true.

I guess this could be my coming out topic. Or coming aut. I have a mild form of asperger syndrome. Which is a very mild form of autism, so it's not really limiting me in any way. So I don't really see how that would explain a lot.

INF
04-06-2010, 10:07 AM
cuz ppl dont get why you throw up the pedo, man.they dont understand what is thought provoking or maybe funny to you.you on some outside the box and the only thing anybody can really say to that is -"Must be the mild autism". I mean ,you know.

most ppl are just disgusted by it though and dont know or stop to think that your brain might be different.they just wanna start in with the gum bumping.

SID
04-06-2010, 10:20 AM
^^ LOL @ this guy....he thinks hes the superman of hip-hop.....who is this guy talking about what is and isn't "ruining hip-hop" can somebody ban this fool already LOL

Skampe is not an emcee, you think just because seomeone rhymes words there an emcee?

It takes more then writing shit lyrics to make you a rapper, it's an artform and skampoe is ridiculing the game by coming through with his unproffesional unlearned approach to "rhyming".

His freestyles suck nuts, i don't even think the guy can truely freestyle anyway, and in my view if you cant freestyle you cant call yourself an emcee.

SUPPORT REAL HIP HOP

SKAMPOE
04-06-2010, 10:31 AM
cuz ppl dont get why you throw up the pedo, man.they dont understand what is thought provoking or maybe funny to you.you on some outside the box and the only thing anybody can really say to that is -"Must be the mild autism". I mean ,you know.

most ppl are just disgusted by it though and dont know or stop to think that your brain might be different.they just wanna start in with the gum bumping.
ur such a bull shit Hippocrate... how bout the times u begged me and the mods to change my sig cuz it was mad bloody or w.e w.e....u mean to tell me ur fine with pedophelia and not with gore....just cuz urhate towards me drives u to go against anything i do or say.... daaaayummm inf yousa a str8 suckaaa......

autistic retarded stupid black white boy gurl

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuffin should make peodphelia ok....

i just pray for ur children's sake....

SKAMPOE
04-06-2010, 10:33 AM

yo peace man... dont worry about sid... just look at his user name....hes a str8 culture vulture.... fuck him....

like i said, theres hundreds of niggaz on deck waitin to LISTEN!!! peace:beer:

INF
04-06-2010, 10:42 AM
oh god I never told the mods your sig was too bloody.you spend too much time on here man...smh

why does it matter what I am saying skamp? you gettin all worked up for nothing cartman.

chill ock lmao.

I dont know who the fuck you are trying to clown me to.seriously hahahah you sitting here tyin to buss this whole time and to who?who is your audience? who else?

quit gettin mad cuz nobody is respecting you the way you want.thats the real bitch shit right there.lmao

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2010, 10:43 AM

I thought that was Lacey...........just me? Oh

SID
04-06-2010, 10:48 AM
We all have our moments.

SKAMPOE
04-06-2010, 10:50 AM
oh god I never told the mods your sig was too bloody.you spend too much time on here man...smh

why does it matter what I am saying skamp? you gettin all worked up for nothing cartman.

chill ock lmao.

I dont know who the fuck you are trying to clown me to.seriously hahahah you sitting here tyin to buss this whole time and to who?who is your audience? who else?

quit gettin mad cuz nobody is respecting you the way you want.thats the real bitch shit right there.lmao

dude u cant possibly forget all the times u hot me up talkin bout please change ur sig cuz ma kids is here n bla bla bla....ur a hippocrite mu fucka... i aint tryna impress no one....

but u

ur love/hater for skamopoe has u disrespecting ur self and ur kids.....:yes:

INF
04-06-2010, 10:54 AM
lol , ok dude. I'll let you tell it.

I'll let this guy right here tell it->http://www.morethings.com/fan/south_park/photo_gallery/eric-cartman-230.jpg

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2010, 10:55 AM
dude u cant possibly forget all the times u hot me up talkin bout please change ur sig cuz ma kids is here n bla bla bla....ur a hippocrite mu fucka... i aint tryna impress no one....

but u

ur love/hater for skamopoe has u disrespecting ur self and ur kids.....:yes:

Ouch:ouch:

DiGitalChamberz
04-06-2010, 10:56 AM
damn dems fightin words

INF
04-06-2010, 11:01 AM
Ouch:ouch:

oh word? you think this cat is sayin something?

this mf got me fucked up with somebody else.yeah we had beef before but it never had to do with me asking a mod to change your shit.not never. I dont need to ask anybody for shit cuz my kids are around.I know how to handle my shit.smh at you worrying about it this hard.you are most likely picking my post aprt from yrs ago trying to find something that isnt there.when you dont find it you'll find something else that you deem wack and try to bust.

settle down dude ,lol.

you cant even see me on real life type shit.you dont live real life dunny.you survive of this corp shit.

I didnt wanna get all serious like that but I see you wanna be persistent and then mention my children or parenting.smh

Im gonna let shit die right here by not responding anymore.you need to get your shit straight when you address me though cuz you got it fucked up.

I aint trippin though ,Im laughing , cuz real mf's do know what time it is.

:W

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2010, 11:05 AM
**sits back with some popcorn**

DiGitalChamberz
04-06-2010, 11:07 AM
yea kids?? leave them out of things wtf

Professor Poopsnagle
04-06-2010, 11:08 AM
**sits back with some child porn**

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2010, 11:09 AM
Truth.....don't do the seeds. U better than that man.........keep it clean.

KATO
04-06-2010, 11:12 AM
THIS SHIT LOOKS WHACK AS FUCK NIGGA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDT7no8OiLU

STICK TO EATING CHEESEBURGERS BIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2008/07/icecube140708_450x337.jpg

WESTCOAST ALL UP IN YOUR MUG, LIKE I CRAWL UP YOUR GIRLS RUG NIGGA.......

SKAMPOE
04-06-2010, 11:52 AM
go ahead inf witcha lil mini blogs.. every thing was cool till said gif showed up... i questioned it and u felt the need to side with a pedophile cuz u thought it would be ur chance ti get back at me for the years of turmoil i have caused u on the corp....

u aint shit but a hippocrite...look at the bigger picture mang.... its a child...regardless of wat u feel for me, shit is just WRONG....

Professor Poopsnagle
04-06-2010, 12:32 PM
Stop crying bitch tits. I removed the picture, although it was a funny picture. I didn't have any real goal posting it, but if anything, that picture just shows what's wrong with the world these days. Preteen girls thinking they should undress and shake their ass to some Ludacris song, how can you not find this either hilarious or retarded.

Keep rapping about murdering people, hypocritical horrorcore hosebeast.

DiGitalChamberz
04-06-2010, 12:35 PM
cliche' Hip Hop - that should be a new category

Steezy
04-06-2010, 12:55 PM
Where can I find albums of just "The Man".

This is bullshit.

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2010, 01:16 PM
Stop crying bitch tits. I removed the picture, although it was a funny picture. I didn't have any real goal posting it, but if anything, that picture just shows what's wrong with the world these days. Preteen girls thinking they should undress and shake their ass to some Ludacris song, how can you not find this either hilarious or retarded.

I agree with u (SHOCKING RIGHT) or I understand.........but postin that shit in front of these pervs probably not a good thing.......

Oh and I don't agree with the bitch tits either.....just sayin

SKAMPOE
04-06-2010, 02:38 PM

cool...whut ever, i just dont think 2 wrongs dont make it right...n this isnt ur first pedo activity...i feel u rly like that shit... its funny cuz u n i frequent the same sites ''4chan/the ghetto'' looking for the funny in shock value, its all fair game but not those kiddie pics, u should have the common sence...sept u dweall on those kids pics n rly enjoy them, whut ever cuz thats u....but gawd damn it when u bring it into my E-homebase....

rly listen to ma tracks homie b4 u talk n generalize like that.

SKAMPOE
04-06-2010, 02:44 PM
n e way.......... on topic

its a celebration bitchezzz

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/26964_115256685156333_1000001600-1.jpg

SID
04-06-2010, 03:11 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/wjgo6o.jpg
^Mid life Crisis

SKAMPOE
04-06-2010, 03:18 PM
that niggaz bankroll will make ya moms drop FACEBOOK aaaaaaaaaannd MYSPACE boiiiiiiiiiii

SKAMPOE
04-06-2010, 03:20 PM
yUSyz5hPbFk
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/26964_115256685156333_1000001600-1.jpg

SID
04-06-2010, 03:25 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/11lrjp1.png
ahaha, cool fam, whatever you say lol

SKAMPOE
04-06-2010, 03:28 PM
hahahah i look like a fat action figureine on there lmao

i much rather be me than u
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/6040_109605679036_676714036_2209-2.jpg

Teh KillaBee
04-06-2010, 03:28 PM
skampoe's mid life crisis begun in his teens IMO

SKAMPOE
04-06-2010, 03:30 PM
hahahaha precision ejaculators hahahahaha must be a euro thaang

least u still etched u sketch

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1900/dscf0389.jpg (http://img251.imageshack.us/i/dscf0389.jpg/)
ur one rare fruit

SKAMPOE
04-06-2010, 03:32 PM
skampoe's mid life crisis begun in his teens IMO

ma whole lifes been a crisis after the other... just recently since i joined here i have been able to chilaxx n calm ma nerves.

..http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/3806/marvin-jastis.0/0_2a38a_66e01836_L.jpg

SID
04-06-2010, 03:39 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/mac4s6.jpg
Nyyeh!

IrOnMaN
04-06-2010, 03:46 PM
Nice!

SKAMPOE
04-06-2010, 03:59 PM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/Screenshot-1-1-1.png

SID
04-06-2010, 04:00 PM
ahaha

SKAMPOE
04-06-2010, 04:04 PM
think about it....
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/Screenshot-1.png

SID
04-06-2010, 04:10 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/e63mfr.jpg
Myyyah

SKAMPOE
04-06-2010, 04:11 PM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/Screenshot-2-1.png

DiGitalChamberz
04-06-2010, 04:16 PM
damn when i learn to not drink n read thread replies at the same time
got fucking vitamin water all over my screen from LOL so hard

SID
04-06-2010, 04:19 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/15mh5lh.jpg
Say NO to heroin!

SKAMPOE
04-06-2010, 04:25 PM
boo hoo hoo

cry me a river argentinian

http://i39.tinypic.com/el5f8w.jpg

SID
04-06-2010, 04:39 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/34pdr3l.jpg
All this ethering is makin me dizzy

Mumm Ra
04-06-2010, 04:52 PM
lmao again with the wucorp pokemon cards

Professor Poopsnagle
04-06-2010, 04:53 PM
boo hoo hoo

cry me a river argentinian

hahahahahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa!

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2010, 05:07 PM
lmao again with the wucorp pokemon cards

lmao!!!!

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-06-2010, 05:40 PM
this shit is fucking funny

SKAMPOE
04-06-2010, 06:05 PM
hahahahahahaha i rly love u gays....

Living-jism
04-06-2010, 06:24 PM
woooo, Are you two twins?!

JIGSAW45
04-06-2010, 07:43 PM
aaaahhhahahahaha!!!! This is awesome shit! Peace to the 3 mufukkas that some what support and much love to all the closet fags that hate pcp and secretly love us...lol. Fuck yall n peace @ th same time!

JIGSAW45
04-06-2010, 07:49 PM
NGtdoPeaosw&feature=youtube_gdata

DiGitalChamberz
04-06-2010, 07:53 PM
haha im jus waiting for the dis record goin at cats on corp forums to drop
where that heat @ son?? lol

SKAMPOE
04-06-2010, 09:13 PM
we been ran that chamber shun!!!!!!!!!!!!11

food for thought
04-06-2010, 09:21 PM
lol it already happened

it went on back and forth for about two three weeks

SKAMPOE
04-06-2010, 11:40 PM
hahahahahah more like 3 years....

DiGitalChamberz
04-07-2010, 03:26 AM
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/1604/georgebushlaughing.jpg (http://img17.imageshack.us/i/georgebushlaughing.jpg/)

Olive Oil Goombah
04-07-2010, 04:04 PM

So very true.

Thread was funny until that English A-rab came in and made it boring and unfunny.

SID
04-07-2010, 05:56 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/6ooa5l.jpg
You wish punk...you wish

DUMBO
04-07-2010, 08:43 PM
pigsty, why not call the album: "attack of four fat fingers and a thumb"?

that would sell imho.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-07-2010, 08:46 PM
he is a fat ugly fuck....imagine that obese pig going one day without a fucking shower.....disgusting

SKAMPOE
04-07-2010, 10:26 PM
statistics show white people to be the one who go for days with out seeing water.
....amongst otha thangs...