PDA

View Full Version : Stop being some soft pussehs

Visionz
04-06-2010, 03:19 AM
Yall think being an ignorant bum is somehow on some glamorous shit?? Ain't no fuckin way. I'm not mad at you if that's where you're at in life. It wasn't all that long ago ya boy here was riding around with 6 lbs of weed in the trunk just to make ends meets. I talk about it now cuz I know I'm never going back to it but I'm quite familiar with the struggles and the realities of everyday life. But check it.

I'm gonna go from making under $20k a year when I got out of high school to at least close to a millionaire by the time I'm 35. No bullshittin. And its not that the money somehow makes me better than anyone else but it does make me more free. Free to spend my time HOWEVER I wanna with no limitations to the when or where. Free to use all my efforts to make me and my own family rich. No real college necessary to achieve either.

School spends a great deal of time teaching you shit that won't apply to most people once they have to get out into the real world. It took me some time to figure out just exactly how to execute a plan I've been contemplating for years but when it comes together its gonna be lovely.

I'm taking my creativity and vision and channeling it through my brother who can draw things like this
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/olivus/CIMG0171.jpg
while coordinating it with our youngest brother who has a knack for paying meticulous attention to detail and also happens to be great at building websites.

I'm not gonna say much about the designs or the direction we're heading in atm but I know the freshness of it is gonna catch people by surprise.

I'm no doubt blessed to have the family that I do. The moral though is that you can carve your own niche in this world if you have a talent, a plan, and the ability to execute no matter what it is. Talkin or thinkin about how your life is over in your early 20's is some weak-willed bullshit. I don't say it on some high-and-mighty shit but in hopes that it inspires atleast one of yall to take a good look at what's around and within you and then use that to create your own path.

This isn't the land of the free. This is the land of the ability to get free but most spend their precious time slavin away to make someone else rich. The job I have now is the last time I'll ever work for anyone else again.

Keep your head up young ones.

DiGitalChamberz
04-06-2010, 03:27 AM
dats HOT son respect! shit can def be a tat, keep it up

im still practicing but i got a while b4 i catch up to you fam, watchu think tho?

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/521/stickfigurewithfistupas.jpg (http://img64.imageshack.us/i/stickfigurewithfistupas.jpg/)

haha i can already see the potential...

Visionz
04-06-2010, 03:31 AM
fuck yeah, you totally fist fucked that dude up. That'll teach 'em. Stick figures can be entertaining as fuck :b

not my drawing btw my younger brother's but we're all bringing vital elements to the table, a mini-Wu clan of sorts.

DiGitalChamberz
04-06-2010, 03:33 AM
haha hey its 4:33 am so ehhhh y not? na real talk its hot he got skill post more

Visionz
04-06-2010, 03:41 AM
this is his myspace page, check out photos there

http://www.myspace.com/davidparkerart

I'm not in possession of a lot of the sketches here @ my house but this whole site will know when we launch, we're targeting for late-June, early-July and we're working on ways to show the Corp here some love. This is my one and only true internet home and its a must that we give back to the people.

DiGitalChamberz
04-06-2010, 03:43 AM
imma huge Jim Lee fan for sketches n art work like that. much success.

Visionz
04-06-2010, 03:52 AM
imma huge Jim Lee fan for sketches n art work like that. much success.
4th green bar added :dududu:

macattackk
04-06-2010, 11:46 AM
what do you think of my art visionz? the url is in my sig.

SKAMPOE
04-06-2010, 12:04 PM
props visions.;... 4 real hope every thing werks out for u...peace

DiGitalChamberz
04-06-2010, 12:25 PM
4th green bar added :dududu:

Real recognize Real

Visionz
04-06-2010, 12:54 PM
what do you think of my art visionz? the url is in my sig.
A lot of it reminds me of graphics you'll see to go along with articles in magazines. Some cool shit in there, keep it up.

I hope people don't think I wrote this just to toot my own horn though. The potential is out there for people to make there own way in this world outside of the bullshit ladder climb society tries to push you into. In a nutshell, that's my point. I'm just using myself as an example (saying this to ANYONE that will listen :b)

beautifulrock
04-06-2010, 02:52 PM
I just realized I haven't worked since 2005. Couldn't be happier.

SKAMPOE
04-06-2010, 03:08 PM
04 for me smh lol