PDA

View Full Version : Fellas Should I give him a BJ?

femmefatale
10-04-2005, 02:23 AM
I really like this guy that I've known for a lil over a year now. I told him before that I was really feelin him but he said he didn't want a serious relationship right now. Well recently we started hanging out a lot more and we make out and stuff like that. One night I was talkin to him and he told me that he would love it if I gave him head. I told him we'll see what happens, but the truth is I don't know if i should or not. He's done things for me and I want to make him happy, but since we're not together I don't know if he'll like me more for doin it or if he'll lose respect for me instead . Tell me what you think, and if you think i should, give me some tips.

urbanlegendmf
10-04-2005, 02:25 AM
you would give me head the first hour

YEA SHE'LL GIVE ME A BJ ARMSTRONG

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com/nba/chicago/BJchi_185x250.JPG

crass
10-04-2005, 02:59 AM
Lmao This Is A Joke Right

Never Succumb To A Man

iNtell3kT
10-04-2005, 03:00 AM
oh god, i would really like to appoligize for the comments your gonna get from the other members of this board

if i were you, hell no, he might of aids or some sort of std, no crazy talk, that shits common as night and day, so do at your own risk, just dont regret it if he lets you go and was just using, i dont know the guy, and even if i did, i couldnt tell you shit, its not my decision, but my opinion would be to do that shit with peopel u trust, and it dun sound like u trust either of yourselves

crass
10-04-2005, 03:01 AM
i agree with intellekt but i'm skeptical this is a real female posting a real scenario. why would someone come to wutangcorp or any internet forum for advice liek that??

tha god concept
10-04-2005, 03:02 AM
suck that dick like your spose 2

Wooly Noggins
10-04-2005, 03:11 AM
ghetto gag that spit stick with joy and precision then come see me

i got work for you

triggahappy187
10-04-2005, 05:10 AM
Damn girl u stupid as fuck, for real real, He said he done wan a relationship an u thinkin bout given him head? I can see it now u gone give em head, he gone be like I got what I wanted an then leave. U gone cry for days put "I hate all guys, they are all assholes" as ur MSN screen name an curse my main to hell. Wise up babay ur better then that.

Luther Large
10-04-2005, 05:48 AM
I really like this guy that I've known for a lil over a year now. I told him before that I was really feelin him but he said he didn't want a serious relationship right now. Well recently we started hanging out a lot more and we make out and stuff like that. One night I was talkin to him and he told me that he would love it if I gave him head. I told him we'll see what happens, but the truth is I don't know if i should or not. He's done things for me and I want to make him happy, but since we're not together I don't know if he'll like me more for doin it or if he'll lose respect for me instead . Tell me what you think, and if you think i should, give me some tips.

I dont see why not.........aint nothin wrong with a chick.......slobberin johns.........why would you not do it????

make him do you too though :thumbup:

SHRAP
10-04-2005, 05:51 AM
oh god, i would really like to appoligize for the comments your gonna get from the other members of this board

if i were you, hell no, he might of aids or some sort of std, no crazy talk, that shits common as night and day, so do at your own risk, just dont regret it if he lets you go and was just using, i dont know the guy, and even if i did, i couldnt tell you shit, its not my decision, but my opinion would be to do that shit with peopel u trust, and it dun sound like u trust either of yourselves
dont listen to this kid he lives in his parents basement and never leaves

if he wants his dick sucked he gotta eat the pussy first

Chief Fondleman
10-04-2005, 05:53 AM
Bake the guy a pie. That rhymes, so it must be a good thing

Luther Large
10-04-2005, 05:54 AM
this inetelekt kid....seems to be scared of havin sex........or is it just me??

Chief Fondleman
10-04-2005, 05:55 AM
Maybe he needs to spend the night with me...

Luther Large
10-04-2005, 05:58 AM
you a female?

urbanlegendmf
10-04-2005, 06:19 AM
No Hes A Jasper

Luther Large
10-04-2005, 06:31 AM
oh i see.........he could still qualify as a female then.......nah j/p

Mark
10-04-2005, 07:17 AM
femmefatale is one of these:

100pr00f ;
Ballad Ballistik ;
D-Supreme ;
Dza Da GianT ;
GoodFella_BadGuy ;
Hell Razah_o6 ;
INSpectah~Deck ;
JUST_ALLAH ;
KBilly ;
LiquidSwords32 ;
Malcom Guevera ;
N.I.T.O.R.I.O.U.S. G ;
NY S O M ;
OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx ;
Polocash7 ;
PsYkOsUs ;
Sleepybiggs ;
THE SHADOWHUNTA ;
The 3rd Shift ;
WUHEADSINCE93 ;
Wu-Matic ;
WuBiz ;
ckane ;
dreday99 ;
jaywoods27 ;
jibba ;
kidwukungfu ;
roughman05 ;
shystar36.

Vegan
10-04-2005, 07:39 AM
You should have been gave him head.

Chief Fondleman
10-04-2005, 07:51 AM
I get turned on by pattern stockings.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-04-2005, 08:15 AM
hahahaha cock tease over the internet

Queen Of Poetry
10-04-2005, 08:26 AM
My advice.....don't do it. Of course he wants u to suck his dick, what man doesn't want a female to suck his dick. Just like, we as women want men to eat our pussy but we just don't let anyone do that.......that's only for ur man to do. So if he don't want a relationship with u, let him find someone else to suck his dick........

KillahChurch
10-04-2005, 08:32 AM
if you feel moraly right about it do it. if you think he deserves it and that he won't take it for granted do it, come one it aint a hard one

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-04-2005, 11:14 AM
just get on ya knees and get it over with girl

rofl@this thread

Reggie_Noble
10-04-2005, 11:18 AM
yeah do it!

Queen Of Poetry
10-04-2005, 11:23 AM
Don't listen to them.......

Mark
10-04-2005, 11:26 AM
Com'on, this femmefatale isn't even real I think. Who would post something like this as first post? It doesn't make sence.

Reggie_Noble
10-04-2005, 11:28 AM
Com'on, this femmefatale isn't even real I think. Who would post something like this as first post? It doesn't make sence.
IP track *D

Reggie_Noble
10-04-2005, 11:29 AM
Don't listen to them.......
The topic is "Fellas Should I give him a BJ?"

not "hey everybody, should i suck his penis?"

Mark
Yeah IP CHECK result is loads of users, so it's kinda weird:

100pr00f ;
Ballad Ballistik ;
D-Supreme ;
Dza Da GianT ;
GoodFella_BadGuy ;
Hell Razah_o6 ;
INSpectah~Deck ;
JUST_ALLAH ;
KBilly ;
LiquidSwords32 ;
Malcom Guevera ;
N.I.T.O.R.I.O.U.S. G ;
NY S O M ;
Polocash7 ;
PsYkOsUs ;
Sleepybiggs ;
THE SHADOWHUNTA ;
The 3rd Shift ;
WUHEADSINCE93 ;
Wu-Matic ;
WuBiz ;
ckane ;
dreday99 ;
jaywoods27 ;
jibba ;
kidwukungfu ;
roughman05 ;
shystar36.

Queen Of Poetry
The topic is "Fellas Should I give him a BJ?"

not "hey everybody, should i suck his penis?"

U always got junk to say to me......why is that?

Mark
10-04-2005, 11:30 AM
REGGIE is just a young fool :yes:

Reggie_Noble
10-04-2005, 11:33 AM
U always got junk to say to me......why is that?Sorry O:| I'll try not to do that

Yeah IP CHECK result is loads of users, so it's kinda weird:

100pr00f ;
Ballad Ballistik ;
D-Supreme ;
Dza Da GianT ;
GoodFella_BadGuy ;
Hell Razah_o6 ;
INSpectah~Deck ;
JUST_ALLAH ;
KBilly ;
LiquidSwords32 ;
Malcom Guevera ;
N.I.T.O.R.I.O.U.S. G ;
NY S O M ;
Polocash7 ;
PsYkOsUs ;
Sleepybiggs ;
THE SHADOWHUNTA ;
The 3rd Shift ;
WUHEADSINCE93 ;
Wu-Matic ;
WuBiz ;
ckane ;
dreday99 ;
jaywoods27 ;
jibba ;
kidwukungfu ;
roughman05 ;
shystar36.
Probably a campus comp or something... ban the ip

Mark
10-04-2005, 11:34 AM
haha why? :D loads of good posters!

Queen Of Poetry
10-04-2005, 11:37 AM
Sorry O:| I'll try not to do that

U don't like me......just admit it.....I can take it.......

Razorsharp
10-04-2005, 11:38 AM
fuck that... dont fall for that shit.... he will love u only if u do that... then what if he jus bounces, or some shit... then u outta luck... if he loves you.... he wouldnt tell u that shit... peace...

u would probably find better dudes on here... but they rare.... lol.... mostly all the dudes here a pervs., nerds, and alll that shit...lmao

Cheech Da WildKard
10-04-2005, 11:38 AM
haha why? :D loads of good posters!
I heard of 3 of those members...

Mark
10-04-2005, 11:39 AM
Yeah, three is a lot!

Reggie_Noble
10-04-2005, 11:42 AM
U don't like me......just admit it.....I can take it.......:cheerlie:

get Wu-Matic a new IP then do it

triggahappy187
10-04-2005, 12:53 PM
I done eat pussy until she suckie suckie

BRONZBODY
10-04-2005, 01:00 PM
my grandpa once told me,if there is somthing that you dont wanna do...go on ahead and do it......................or just keep on making out

Prolifical ENG
10-04-2005, 01:09 PM
Damn, thats a big list...with some good posters.

Why would someone do this for their first post? Or even create a new account just to make this thread?

Anyway

This thing happens all the time...."nah I dont want anything serious...but you can suck my dick though"

But I dont know....depends how old you are too.....I heard of some young girls in this new generation that suck dick and shit just to get a resume or some shit.

He might not like you more nor lose respect....he might just be satisfying his needs....thats all.

Queen Of Poetry
10-04-2005, 01:12 PM
Damn.....that's messed up if it's true........

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
10-04-2005, 01:26 PM
Damn girl u stupid as fuck, for real real, He said he done wan a relationship an u thinkin bout given him head? I can see it now u gone give em head, he gone be like I got what I wanted an then leave. U gone cry for days put "I hate all guys, they are all assholes" as ur MSN screen name an curse my main to hell. Wise up babay ur better then that.word up, i love females and respect them,so imma give you stright advice, i dont think you should give him head,because he going to respect you less and he just going to call you when he wants HEAD. belive me, i know.1

ColombianMami
10-04-2005, 01:38 PM
if he dont want a relationship n he wants head, tell him to find himself a hoe

Soul Controller
10-04-2005, 01:38 PM
rofl
at these guys saying dont give him head, coz u wont see him again.. or he wont be the same wit yew
from what ive read.. what u have said..
he's been straight wit yew.. hes made u feel good and done stuff with yew
now the deal is.

u decide if u want to give him head.. no one here knows the deal wit yew too. the looks the touches the holding.. the talks..
its all down to u

who cares about a committed relationship.

saying u can get all the experiances u need in life through commited relationships in real life
lol thats some moronic shit.

if u feel comfortable with the dude.. do it. if u dont. wait. or just say no!
u know the reals
peace

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-04-2005, 01:39 PM
^^nuff said

Soul Controller
10-04-2005, 01:41 PM
oh i missed this..

just coz hte guys on here say dont give him head as he will loose respect for u
or wont be the same wit yew

dont listen to these guys
as that is what they would do
thus they say it

everyone is differant

uniqueness 0wnz

Queen Of Poetry
10-04-2005, 01:43 PM
Preach my brotha, Preach!!!!!!!

Big Risk
10-04-2005, 01:44 PM
Suck his dick till it bleeds, thats what i make my girls do. My dick bleeds whent hey suck it, I like it like that.

MantiZ
10-04-2005, 01:44 PM
from that story i understood that now you're just friends. and there is one thing.... friends don't fuck wif each other....

Cheech Da WildKard
10-04-2005, 01:45 PM
Suck his dick till it bleeds, thats what i make my girls do. My dick bleeds whent hey suck it, I like it like that.
You sure they ain't bitin'? LOL ... Blood comin' from ya manhood is never a good sign.

Panama
10-04-2005, 01:46 PM
Do it. It always makes me want to keep a girl.

Big Risk
10-04-2005, 01:47 PM
You sure they ain't bitin'? LOL ... Blood comin' from ya manhood is never a good sign. nah they dont bite, they just suck and suck till the skin comes off. It grows back though.

Cheech Da WildKard
10-04-2005, 01:48 PM
nah they dont bite, they just suck and suck till the skin comes off. It grows back though.
LOL, ok ....

Create
10-04-2005, 01:53 PM
Suck His Dick

I Mean Jesus Christ It Aint No Fucking Biggie
U Act Like U Never Done It Before

Once Before I Didnt Want To Do Any Thing With This Chick She Sucked My Dick And Well Now I Am Doing Something With Hr

So Fuck It Or Suck It

PolitiC
10-04-2005, 02:06 PM
Suck His Dick

I Mean Jesus Christ It Aint No Fucking Biggie
U Act Like U Never Done It Before

Once Before I Didnt Want To Do Any Thing With This Chick She Sucked My Dick And Well Now I Am Doing Something With Hr

So Fuck It Or Suck It co-sign..it aint that big deal just do it

Sicka than aidZ
10-04-2005, 02:13 PM
swallow it all!

TeknicelStylez
10-04-2005, 02:14 PM
All the nigguhz up on here saying don't suck his dick, are straight non pussy getting cock blockers word is bond.

I co-sign with soul, fuck the relationship thing. If you like this dude, and you'll enjoy giving him head, than fuck it do it.

Make sure he eat your pussy first though lol.

Queen Of Poetry
10-04-2005, 02:15 PM
All the nigguhz up on here saying don't suck his dick, are straight non pussy getting cock blockers word is bond.

I co-sign with soul, fuck the relationship thing. If you like this dude, and you'll enjoy giving him head, than fuck it do it.

Make sure he eat your pussy first though lol.

LOL.......right tit for tat!

Mark
10-04-2005, 05:10 PM
nah they dont bite, they just suck and suck till the skin comes off. It grows back though.
hahaha idiot

Sicka than aidZ
10-04-2005, 05:56 PM
naw fuck ^ him, your cumming with me girl

MefMan36
10-04-2005, 05:59 PM
[QUOTE=Skale]dont listen to this kid he lives in his parents basement and never leaves[Quote]

LMAO Skale!

WARPATH
10-04-2005, 06:02 PM
thinkin' about givin out some free head shots huh?
if that boi was on his pimpin you wouldn't need to ask-
so if you ask me leave that weak mother fucker and come give a real man some head

peace

thizzchris
10-04-2005, 06:02 PM
wut tha fuck suck a dick u punk rock beezie.... nah jusss playin this iz a wierd ass fuckin post though haahaaa sorry had to do it

Sicka than aidZ
10-04-2005, 06:11 PM
[QUOTE=Skale]dont listen to this kid he lives in his parents basement and never leaves[Quote]

LMAO Skale!
i dont live in a basement, fuck, this house barely has doors.

Sicka than aidZ
10-04-2005, 06:12 PM
thinkin' about givin out some free head shots huh?
if that boi was on his pimpin you wouldn't need to ask-
so if you ask me leave that weak mother fucker and come give a real man some head

peace
word, no doubt

femmefatale
10-04-2005, 06:16 PM
Yes I am real and this is a real situation. Why would I post this as my first post? Y not? I'm a huge wutang fan and so is this guy that I like. It's pretty much how our friendship started in the first place. I'm just asking other peep's opinions. I don't talk to any other guys and he don't talk to any other chics. I'm not really wanting anything serious right now either but later I want him to be there. I know he thinks I'm dope and I don't want that to change if I hook him up. He said he wanted to hook me up 2 though, so what's up? Thanks for all the advice so far.

Skellington
10-04-2005, 06:19 PM
If I were you, NO!!!

If I was him, i'd like it tho...it's just a man thing...but I wouldn't use a girl like that...

A man shouldn't ask such a thing, and if he get's mad at you for not giving him any? Then that proves just how much he actually likes you...

thizzchris
10-04-2005, 06:21 PM
my advice iz to pop some thizz together, and see what happens :yes: put some pills in ur life hahahaaa

TUCO
10-04-2005, 06:42 PM
i get head after evry first date

thizzchris
10-04-2005, 06:47 PM
fuck tha first date i get some noggin right then and there

SubtleEnergies
10-04-2005, 07:02 PM
What type of fucked up girls are there now a days......

Posting on the internet to a forum full of guys about whether to give someone they are going out with head....

Have some dignity. If you need advice so bad ask someone you know not a forum full of guys...

You sound like an attention seeker to me.

crass
10-04-2005, 07:03 PM
^^^^i don't believe it

SubtleEnergies
10-04-2005, 07:08 PM
What?

crass
10-04-2005, 07:10 PM
i mean i don't think it's real. if it is, it's retarded.

SubtleEnergies
10-04-2005, 07:12 PM
If it is real...it sounds like he found his whore alreay...

She's a wu fan so she knows the word chickenhead right? ;)

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-04-2005, 07:13 PM
all this just about one girl sucking dick

crass
10-04-2005, 07:16 PM
all this just about one girl sucking dick
i know right

Sicka than aidZ
10-04-2005, 07:16 PM
i mean i don't think it's real. if it is, it's retarded.
i was just thinking, would u give a retard head?............not u crass, thats a whole other thread.

crass
10-04-2005, 07:18 PM
no i don't dig chicks smarter than me

MefMan36
10-04-2005, 08:58 PM
U shouldnt have asked the question on this board cuz its mostly dumb, horny, teenage boys.

WARPATH
10-05-2005, 06:12 PM
Like I said before if you need to ask then what you really need is a real man......now if it were me i'd just grab you by your wig and say "suck it bitch" and if you didn't then I'd say "this relationship isn't gonna work i think you should walk home" but if You did suck it- I'd say "yeah you like that bitch yeah" and you would be saying "mmphhhmhppmhhmhpp" then I'd pull it out and slap it on your forhead a couple of times-real life shit yo

Sicka than aidZ
10-05-2005, 06:55 PM
so any of you think she's blown him yet?...prolly a guy,

Mystah E
10-05-2005, 09:18 PM
SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
thread prob be better other way around, im seeing this chick, should i dump her if she wont give me head.... or if the guy has yellow cum, should i swallow it, or swirl it around and gurgle first...
but a recent survey showed that 75% of women liked reciving, but only 25% liked giving.

TeknicelStylez
10-05-2005, 10:28 PM
damn I must be lucky with numbers than

:)

tajeco
10-05-2005, 10:50 PM
if you swallow, he'll really think you like him

Escobar_Incorporated
10-05-2005, 11:16 PM
well, most of you know how i feel about GOSM..can never go wrong with that

kingidivine
10-06-2005, 12:19 AM
If you even considered giving him head then you should go ahead and do it. Why not? You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. This dude said he wouldn't be in a relationship with you, but things could easily change and he could love the head. When I was younger I would love nothing more than good head and it would make me feel like the girl really liked me and wanted to please me. That's what all men want. I still want a woman to please me. However, any female that would give me head I would have absolutely ZERO respect for her. Therefore I would hang around with her and appreciate what she would do for me, but she would have my respect. Without respect, how could she ever by "my girl"?

7ess
10-06-2005, 12:27 AM
I'm not reading 10 pages of this....BITCH PLEASE!...if he don't like you keep it movin and if your giving it like that trying to get something in return then put your ass out on the track and get some money in return ho...hahahahaha

GuardianOne
10-06-2005, 02:54 AM
Would all the IP's be the same because we all use aol or dialup? Same thing happens when I got on Wikipedia it says that there's new messages for my IP.
No IP adresses are never the same. You see each server has its own Internal IP and a External IP address. Whilst you see each NIC is allocated its particular MAC address which is then translated to give an IP even for Wireless.Depending on the range or class most networks (LANs or WANs) in that side of the world use Class A addresses (192.0.0.x) that's if they are not already using IPv6 whilst we on this side of the world use IPv4 soon changing and generally we use Class C (192.168.10.x) as it depends with the administrator what they wants to use(but i can tell your address by calculating the address and subnetting through TCP/IP mathematics-there are ranges). He can subnet the LAN and give all types of addresses. But they all have a certain range in a subnet. If you are using an ISP the allocate you a IP address to use, and how you logon to their domain (they create accounts and you get connected as remote users) I usually do that for other networks if i need to support them.IP addressing is a jungle and IPv6 is in 128 bit.

But in you case when you logon to a domain or website (thats if you use IE) each website leaves cookies these if you are using (winXP just go to Local Settings and Temporary Files) you'll see all sites that you've visited (just click on any it directs you to that particular page. I just firewall everything (i use ISA server for that) well with Unixware thats different- i have version 7 Unix server ( besides my Novell servers and MS 2000 and MS 2003 servers). My network has 75 users. So i have to keep most things from the internet out. So i created a particular scenario with my Front end servers (that face the internet) by back end servers and Database servers also i have my BDCs working made nut replication keeps the backups steady (though i have the backup software- and Seagate Tape Backups, 1 tape stores 40 GB) and i have my NAS ( each at 200 GB) so you have to keep consistancy.

Tell me what do you think of the New version of Office (office 12) iam getting the beta version in Nov 2005. And there's the new windows coming out next year. I want to create a test area for the Windows Vista server. So i don't compromise my dept (as i head the IT dept). But ,most pros say opensource is the way to go cause you can use windows simulators (more like ScoUnix) most people hate SCO but i like it (DOS version).

Peace

G.O.D.PT3
10-07-2005, 10:43 AM
naah don't fall for it ma. take it easy 1