PDA

View Full Version : White people, do you discuss race with other white ppl

TSA
04-07-2010, 01:54 PM
or race related issues. I dont cause they're the most ignorant mother fuckers breathing. Im not just being racist or whatever either, those of you with level heads should know im able to call things as they are without preconceived bias even when i have preconceived bias fairly well.

but yeah, i avoid discussing race with white ppl cause they'll 9 out of 10 comments going to say some supreme clientele ignoramaus shit..Or politics.

As white ppl that are sometimes inclinded to tell a message board of international scumbags and rejects that you're black so that they'll respect you, i feel that you guys on here are actually more well rounded in your awarness of social race related issues then the average whoite wittman out there.

so with your own wutang double cd induced awareness, do you too find it mind numbingly retarded to discuss race with other white ppl or do the turn the ignorance on when its a black guy at the other end of the convo?

Teh KillaBee
04-07-2010, 01:56 PM
I'm not discussing this with you

Teh KillaBee
04-07-2010, 01:57 PM
pow!!!!

Professor Poopsnagle
04-07-2010, 02:11 PM
I find talking about race is boring. A more interesting subject is culture, but that mostly leads to race related ignorance.

Luz
04-07-2010, 02:15 PM
Do you talk to anyone in real life? Get off the computer and go make some friends.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-07-2010, 02:29 PM
There's nothing to discuss. Like iove said there are cultures, there aren't any races. Thats an outdated idea. You can't accurately class people by appearance there are too many factors and variances because no two are the same. Where do we draw the line between black brown and white?

Frank Sobotka
04-07-2010, 02:57 PM
No, I don't have another race to blame my problems on so I dont' have a reason to discuss it.

Huggasaurus Sex
04-07-2010, 03:09 PM
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/2735/dinosaurpenis.jpg
well race is a very important topic nowadays.

Living-jism
04-07-2010, 03:17 PM
Liberal whities are probably the worst, "My skin colour's got nothing to do with it! We should all treat each other equally!"

Olive Oil Goombah
04-07-2010, 03:38 PM
Sometimes depending on the other white person.

All whites make racial comments tho...its not really just a white thing tho.

You'd be surprised at how racist Puerto Ricans and other latinos can be toward blacks.

A lot of times, if we see an 'ignorant black' walking down the street, we will make a comment like....'look at these fucking shines' or 'what the fuck is this nigger wearing?'

But thats not really a discussion...and its never just relegated just to blacks. It just really depends who you see, but blacks are the most prominent 'other' around me so they feel the brunt.

As far as actuall racial conversations...sometimes, but its rare. Most whites will eventually say, "Hey, I dont really hate them, I know alot of decent black folks, but its the douchebags that really ruin it for them"

Or the classic..

"There are niggers and there are black people"

Rarely tho, you will break it down and say....Yea they have had it fucked up in the past and there is a reason why some of the act like this. I respect whites who can at least admit that.

But at the same time, unless its a white liberal pussy, whites will say, thats not really an excuse to sell crack or act the way alot do with disrespect for elders, drug dealing and the fathering of children problem.

The problem with WUCORPS BLACKS...or most of them is that they are liberal douchebags for the most part. Extremists, fake hippies, whatever u wanna call them. Whiners....they are unrealistic. They think they are perfect or something. Its weird.

I'm not talking abot politics either when i say liberal. ITs the culture of the 'anti-movement'...Hating any sort of authority figure, and throwing around 'you're racist' like its fuck you, when they are full of as much hatred but hide behind a wall of phonyness.

Tooch

Steezy
04-07-2010, 03:53 PM
I find whenever I talk race with someone of 'white' culture, it turns into a big black joke to them.

So I tend to just tell 'em to fuck off.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-07-2010, 03:55 PM
Most blacks are too sensitive to discuss race with whites and most whites are too insensitive to discuss it with blacks.

RALPH WIGGUM
04-07-2010, 03:55 PM
I try to avoid it, cause well, most whites are racists

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-07-2010, 04:02 PM
"Who do you discuss race with"

HAHAHAHAHwhat a fucking loser!!!! Get a life faggot!!

Teh KillaBee
04-07-2010, 04:09 PM
Tooch, way to gay up the thread faggot

begongo
04-07-2010, 04:10 PM
I have many german friends and most of them are racist to various levels, some are freaks and racist by principle but still have close friends of other races LOL, some just use 'niggers' interchangeably for 'black people' for the fuck of diversifying the language when they speak german, and I pretty much speak german also and in their opinion race inequalities and shit are just the status quo and don't give a shit about it, it's natural they're not responsible for it so they don't take it serious which is cool imo
if anyone is interested in specific insights of white people I can get u teh info

DiGitalChamberz
04-07-2010, 04:10 PM
.... get the popcorn lays back and kicks feet up....

this should be good

Queen Of Poetry
04-07-2010, 05:02 PM
.... get the popcorn lays back and kicks feet up....

this should be good

Ha. I got the koolaid.

On a side note, please stop reposting that dang pee pee.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-07-2010, 05:06 PM
I try to avoid it, cause well, most whites are racists

Most people are racist...prejudice is a better term for it.

the Liberal mind only sees it one way, it fails to look at the bigger picture.

There are different forms of prejudice all over the world.

This website is a form of liberal prejudice vs. the generic 'white' man, which typically includes any for of goverance, any authority figure, anything status quo.

TRAPOS
04-07-2010, 05:13 PM
look at white countries ... mostly modern bar a few.
look at the countries as the niggers get darker...they get worse
africans especially are horrible they are corrupt minded niggers.

but im not racist that just the truth

Olive Oil Goombah
04-07-2010, 05:19 PM
hahaha...thats something whites discuss

Prolifical ENG
04-07-2010, 05:38 PM
Most of the time white people will refuse to discuss race, even with another white person. Its as if they think discussing race is racist itself or will get them into immediate trouble.

ALCATRAZ
04-07-2010, 05:52 PM
You'd be surprised at how racist Puerto Ricans and other latinos can be toward blacks.

no one would be surprised, everyone knows this shit already lol

Drunken Monk
04-07-2010, 06:05 PM
Do you talk to anyone in real life? Get off the computer and go make some friends.

co-sign:)9:(

ch-chef
04-07-2010, 06:06 PM
only when i tell my racist co-workers to shut the fuck up when they make some stupid ass comment about any random black person who happens to cross their path.

.... i happen to live in a neighborhood with a limited white population so race rarely, if ever comes up.

Drunken Monk
04-07-2010, 06:06 PM
most whites are racist???

wdf

fuck yall fucking ignorant fags

IrOnMaN
04-07-2010, 06:37 PM
People have to understand that there is a BIG difference between prejudice, discrimination, and racism.

Living-jism
04-07-2010, 08:01 PM

ZING!!!!!

The big issue is that most white these days like to use overt racist rednecks, nazi etc as a scapegoat. They themselves never admit the whole concept of white previlage thus the institutional racism that benefits (in the long term, negative) them from the system.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-07-2010, 08:07 PM
Most of the time white people will refuse to discuss race, even with another white person. Its as if they think discussing race is racist itself or will get them into immediate trouble.

What kinda bullshit white people do you know? I hate white people like that. Biggest phony's on earth.

LIBERALS

EAGLE EYE
04-07-2010, 08:15 PM
ZING!!!!!

The big issue is that most white these days like to use overt racist rednecks, nazi etc as a scapegoat. They themselves never admit the whole concept of white previlage thus the institutional racism that benefits (in the long term, negative) them from the system.

See my "White Liberal Conundrum thread"

Living-jism
04-07-2010, 08:18 PM
link!!!

EAGLE EYE
04-07-2010, 08:22 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90711

Prolifical ENG
04-07-2010, 08:51 PM
What kinda bullshit white people do you know? I hate white people like that. Biggest phony's on earth.

LIBERALS

I know what you mean. Some will discuss a scenario and how each race of people will handle it (including whites) and just laugh. But I just stated the truth that some phony white people are like that.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-07-2010, 09:19 PM
I know, i hear you.

DUMBO
04-07-2010, 10:49 PM
^ go suck your mother.

BTTR KNG KOOL
04-07-2010, 11:13 PM
if anyone is interested in specific insights of white people I can get u teh info

lol.......

TSA
04-07-2010, 11:50 PM
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/2735/dinosaurpenis.jpg
well race is a very important topic nowadays.
http://www.childrensclassics.com.au/images/06f7895744889d59.jpg

TSA
04-07-2010, 11:56 PM

whatever nigga lol. This is what most white ppl say because they're racist. expecially the racist ones.
the only racist black ppl i've ever met are the ones that have had prolonged exposure to white ppl, like myself.

The rest of them white ppl either don't cross their mind or function as an foriegn 'other' which opinion are generally indifferent about.

RALPH WIGGUM
04-08-2010, 05:39 AM

the Liberal mind only sees it one way, it fails to look at the bigger picture.

There are different forms of prejudice all over the world.

This website is a form of liberal prejudice vs. the generic 'white' man, which typically includes any for of goverance, any authority figure, anything status quo.

You see more liberals than palehorse see lizards.

Queen Of Poetry
04-08-2010, 07:21 AM
Stop re-posting that dang pee pee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teh KillaBee
04-08-2010, 01:06 PM
I know what you mean. Some will discuss a scenario and how each race of people will handle it (including whites) and just laugh.

qft like on Star Trek, they got picard, #1, Jordy, Data, then some token black guy names Tyrone........you know the Borg gonna fail at capturing everyone cept tyrone's bunyon was hurting him and wham lights out.

Star Trek is so totally racist IMO

Prolifical ENG
04-08-2010, 01:30 PM
Star Trek is so totally racist IMO

The Klingons are the Black race and the Romulans are the Asian race.

Thats why they had to make Jordy LaForge the coconut engineer to throw them off the scent.

Teh KillaBee
04-08-2010, 01:48 PM
Borgs are teh russians IMHO, that's why nobody likes em

Olive Oil Goombah
04-08-2010, 02:29 PM
^ go suck your mother.

^offended

whatever nigga lol. This is what most white ppl say because they're racist. expecially the racist ones.
the only racist black ppl i've ever met are the ones that have had prolonged exposure to white ppl, like myself.

The rest of them white ppl either don't cross their mind or function as an foriegn 'other' which opinion are generally indifferent about.

I think you been out in Nebraska too long.

You see more liberals than palehorse see lizards.

On this site? yes.