PDA

View Full Version : are priests above the law?

ALCATRAZ
04-07-2010, 07:15 PM
how come when priests get caught for sexual abuse, they never go to prison? how come they never have to face trial or go to bang u in the booty prison?

EAGLE EYE
04-07-2010, 07:20 PM
Because the Judges don't want them sneaking in their houses at night to rape their seeds.

DiGitalChamberz
04-07-2010, 07:21 PM
what makes you say that?

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2226/80614826.jpg (http://img96.imageshack.us/i/80614826.jpg/)

ALCATRAZ
04-07-2010, 07:26 PM
cuz in dem articles they always say "father oreiley has relinquished his title and now resides at an undisclosed location living a modest life" like wtf? why aint this nigga gettin raped for his sins???

Queen Of Poetry
04-07-2010, 07:27 PM
I grew up Catholic and I just can't believe this shit happens. Apparently the Pope knew about some of this. I asked my mom who is super Catholic what she felt about the kid fuckers and she was like not all of them r and they will repent. Ummmm yeah ok. Put them in prison!

DiGitalChamberz
04-07-2010, 07:29 PM
i think it has something to do with denying themselves of the flesh
the holier than thou shit is biting them in the ass .. damn... pun intended??

LoTec
04-08-2010, 12:18 AM
i think it has something to do with denying themselves of the flesh
the holier than thou shit is biting them in the ass .. damn... pun intended??

Well thats probly partially the reason. I think they need to learn meditation so they can refocus that sexual energy and use it for spiritual purposes. Celibate monks and priests of eastern systems seem to have it figured out.

Compulsion
04-08-2010, 02:52 AM
I grew up Catholic and I just can't believe this shit happens. Apparently the Pope knew about some of this. I asked my mom who is super Catholic what she felt about the kid fuckers and she was like not all of them r and they will repent. Ummmm yeah ok. Put them in prison!

I'm with you, they can go ahead and repent while in PRISON.

DiGitalChamberz
04-08-2010, 02:59 AM
Well thats probly partially the reason. I think they need to learn meditation so they can refocus that sexual energy and use it for spiritual purposes. Celibate monks and priests of eastern systems seem to have it figured out.

^ Truth

It should be mandatory for them to watch all Shaw brothers Kung Fu movies! :)

Compulsion
04-08-2010, 03:05 AM

Good point...Buddhist Monks don't seem to have such issues.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-08-2010, 02:00 PM
How come we never hear about pedofile Imams? Media Bias against Catholics? I think so.

The Church itself is infallible. It's custodians (the clergy) are less so. But we taint the masses with a few? Priests being Pedophiles is on the same ignorant level of Muslims all being terrorists. Or all whites being devils. Or Jews running shit in the shadows. It's all the same ignorance.

Frank Sobotka
04-08-2010, 02:02 PM
sadly religion get's a freepass for nearly everything

Teh KillaBee
04-08-2010, 02:27 PM
lol, a mythical figure tellin you no sex.......worse than hell IMO