PDA

View Full Version : angry fuckin wally world rant

5hundred&one
04-07-2010, 09:46 PM
so I'm at wal-mart, u know, plotting my overthrow of the evil capitalist regime,

when I decide to buy a cd. actually a 4 disc compilation set. well, I get in my fuckin car and play them and all the cds are wrong. they're labeled right, all the inserts are right, fuckin everything's right except the music on the cds. track numbers are off, it's a completely different song & artist. so basically, it's provable beyond a doubt that I bought some faulty fucking merchandise, you feel me?

so I go back in the store with my receipt and it's the only copy they had. so I ask for a refund to buy another cd and the stupid fat ugly bitch at the customer service desk won't let me return it because of some horseshit line about copyright laws.

tl;dr, tell me why I should spend my money on cds, just to put some food on some cocksucker's table, when I can download the shit for free and not have to deal with ugly, grizzly bear lookin bitches at wal-mart who are too stupid poor and lazy to do their job right?

fuck wal-mart and the music industry

and you too

Art Vandelay
04-07-2010, 09:49 PM
this thread can't be taken seriously since you bought a 4 disc compilation that you are too embarrassed to say what it was

food for thought
04-07-2010, 09:52 PM
ahahahahah only a faggit liek you would get cheated out his money at an establishment and not be allowed his money back lol

and u just said ok and went home??

aaaaaahahahahahahah oh shiitttt

"wipes tears*

this thread can't be taken seriously since you bought a 4 disc compilation that you are too embarrassed to say what it was

^that too

5hundred&one
04-07-2010, 09:54 PM
that's the first thing you'd naturally think of because it's what you identify with the most, faggit

it was classical music, I'm learning to play the piano and i thought I'd buys some chopin and beethoven.

I bought 1 of like 10 4 disc sets and got a different set than what the box said.

tell me you wouldn't be upset?

5hundred&one
04-07-2010, 10:01 PM
ahahahahah only a faggit liek you would get cheated out his money at an establishment and not be allowed his money back lol

and u just said ok and went home??

aaaaaahahahahahahah oh shiitttt

"wipes tears*

^that too

look, no matter who you are, you can't make stupid employees smart. what was I gonna do call the cops? if I asked for a manager she would have said no. I made a scene, she gave me the 'sir, I'm sorry but it's against our policies' line so I said fuck it. it wasn't that important to me, I could have bought 10 more copies if i wanted to, I work 2 jobs and spend my own money unlike you bummin your way thru nurse school off your parents.

it was the principle. there's no reason to support the music industry anymore. if you disagree you're a pussy

J-Cee
04-07-2010, 10:03 PM
yeh some classical music is good for the soul..id be pissed the fuck off to the point if they didnt give me a refund or whatever i'd just steal the cd i wanted then or another time i go in.

5hundred&one
04-07-2010, 10:06 PM
it was the principle. there's no reason to support the music industry anymore. if you disagree you're a pussy

not to say I'm boycotting cds, but in the case of something like classical, downloading is the only thing that makes sense. it ain't like I'm puttin money in vivaldi's pockets so he can feed his kids.

Huggasaurus Sex
04-07-2010, 10:20 PM
i don't know why you wasted time going back in the store and arguing with the cashier when you could've just kept driving so you could get home sooner to complain about it on wu-corp.

Lex Lugor
04-07-2010, 10:21 PM
The last thing I returned to wal-mart was BATTLEFIELD 2 for the pc, I bought the three disk cdr version and then a few days later I realized they rereleased a 1 disk DVD version. I explained the difference to the little lady behind the counter, lied and said I thought I was buying the dvd version, and no questions asked, they replaced the fucking broken sealed copy I already installed in my computer!

Dude you can return a fucking half eaten sandwich to walmart and they will happily exchange it.

Lex Lugor
04-07-2010, 10:24 PM
-edit
nvm they didnt have any more copies.. missed that...

5hundred&one
04-07-2010, 10:32 PM
i don't know why you wasted time going back in the store and arguing with the cashier when you could've just kept driving so you could get home sooner to complain about it on wu-corp.

I wish everyone on wucorp was as good at making jokes as you are, it would make complaing here a lot more fun.

The last thing I returned to wal-mart was BATTLEFIELD 2 for the pc, I bought the three disk cdr version and then a few days later I realized they rereleased a 1 disk DVD version. I explained the difference to the little lady behind the counter, lied and said I thought I was buying the dvd version, and no questions asked, they replaced the fucking broken sealed copy I already installed in my computer!

Dude you can return a fucking half eaten sandwich to walmart and they will happily exchange it.

like I said, it ain't even the cds, the ones i got are still full of good music, it's the hassle. nobody wants to deal with that shit. I probably could have gotten a refund, but it took these ppl 15 minutes just to make phone calls and pretend to know shit about federal laws here and there.

my solution was not to be a puss about it and I was high as a fuck not wanting to be bothered with a talk to walmart's manager over a ten dollar cd set that I don't even mind having. as far the one I wanted, I'll just download the shit for free. fuck the bullshit.

Queen Of Poetry
04-08-2010, 07:25 AM
Nah that's jacked up...........I would have went off. I mean u buy something u expect it to be right and if not, u take it back and get ur money back. I feel u!

Mumm Ra
04-08-2010, 07:51 AM
go back in
equipped with a boxcutter this time
do your little cd exchange yourself

famenchuan
04-08-2010, 07:54 AM
They did that to me in borders books. They would not take the cd back. I went back a few days later and damaged 3 expensive books.

Art Vandelay
04-08-2010, 10:00 AM

they get reimbursed for those 3 books.

Steezy
04-08-2010, 12:53 PM
that's the first thing you'd naturally think of because it's what you identify with the most, faggit

it was classical music, I'm learning to play the piano and i thought I'd buys some chopin and beethoven.

I bought 1 of like 10 4 disc sets and got a different set than what the box said.

You're learning to play the piano, so you bought a 4 disc set of classical shit, and started bumpin' it in the parkin' lot?

Fucka is liein'.

Steezy
04-08-2010, 12:55 PM
Also, they took my Rockband back and I got money, they just didn't give me the two something in tax with the money, so hey, I think that was good.

EAGLE EYE
04-08-2010, 04:22 PM
they're labeled right, all the inserts are right, fuckin everything's right except the music on the cds. track numbers are off, it's a completely different song & artist. so basically, it's provable beyond a doubt that I bought some faulty fucking merchandise, you feel me?

LOL

I'm surprised no one caught this moronic statement right here. You do realize that many, many pianists play their own renditions of Beethoven's sonatas don't you?

Were you expecting the label that put this out to travel back in time with our present day recording technology to capture his original works?

5hundred&one
04-08-2010, 05:05 PM
wtf is with all of y'all? I thought it was a fucked up situation and I figured I'd get a few 'man, that sucks' but y'all are acting like I made you come into my thread and misunderstand my posts.

let me spell it out one more time for the slow ones: by different artist I mean track #1 is supposed to be bach and is actually chopin.

by wrong track numbers i mean the cd case says 15 songs when it's actually 9 on the cd. and it's like this with all four CDs

it was nothing less than faulty merchandise from the manufacture, being sold at a major franchise like wal-mart.

now, explain to me what's not fucked up about getting a cd set with the wrong track listing? the only thing worth spending money for nowadays is the packaging, which didn't match the music on the CDs at all.

@steezy, as much as i like your user name, you have no steez at all. that's exactly why you can't bump music you really want to in public, you'd get laughed at.

EAGLE EYE
04-08-2010, 05:09 PM
^ next time add this clarity to the initial post so that I don't mistake you for a brain damaged waka flocka fan who doesn't understand anything outside the bounds of hip hop.

I'd like a moderator to move this thread to the Rants and Raves section of craigslist.

Queen Of Poetry
04-08-2010, 05:20 PM
wtf is with all of y'all? I thought it was a fucked up situation and I figured I'd get a few 'man, that sucks' but y'all are acting like I made you come into my thread and misunderstand my posts.
let me spell it out one more time for the slow ones: by different artist I mean track #1 is supposed to be bach and is actually chopin.
by wrong track numbers i mean the cd case says 15 songs when it's actually 9 on the cd. and it's like this with all four CDs
it was nothing less than faulty merchandise from the manufacture, being sold at a major franchise like wal-mart.
now, explain to me what's not fucked up about getting a cd set with the wrong track listing? the only thing worth spending money for nowadays is the packaging, which didn't match the music on the CDs at all.
@steezy, as much as i like your user name, you have no steez at all. that's exactly why you can't bump music you really want to in public, you'd get laughed at.

Don't say y'all. I got it. U said it's messed up.

5hundred&one
04-08-2010, 05:27 PM
^ word, I didn't mean y'all as in everybody in here, respect to QoP for being a real person instead of an internet character.

@robbie, somethin in the back of my mind told me that you were butthurt over me liking a few waka flocka songs. really though, I bet my taste in music puts most ppl on this site to shame. sorry i don't listen to music with a chip on my shoulder like a lot of y'all do.

Steezy
04-08-2010, 05:31 PM
I bump what I listen to, I ain't get laughed at for shit.
Who can laugh at someone listening to Wu-Tang, Cool Kids, King Tubby, or Bad Brains?

I listen to a lot of shit man, ain't none of it I'm afraid to play.

EAGLE EYE
04-08-2010, 05:34 PM
^ word, I didn't mean y'all as in everybody in here, respect to QoP for being a real person instead of an internet character.

@robbie, somethin in the back of my mind told me that you were butthurt over me liking a few waka flocka songs. really though, I bet my taste in music puts most ppl on this site to shame. sorry i don't listen to music with a chip on my shoulder like a lot of y'all do.

Could you sound any more like a fart-sniffing indie rock fggt than this?

5hundred&one
04-08-2010, 05:37 PM
@steezy I like all the artists u mentioned, now tell me what's the point in getting on a website forum to make lame jokes at a like-minded music fan for listeing to the occasional shit you don't like?

No-Smoke Rasta

oh, I see. nvm then.

lighten up son, your balls should have dropped by 18, what's takin em so long?

Queen Of Poetry
04-08-2010, 05:41 PM
@steezy I like all the artists u mentioned, now tell me what's the point in getting on a website forum to make lame jokes at a like-minded music fan for listeing to the occasional shit you don't like?

oh, I see. nvm then.

Oh damn. Ouch.

5hundred&one
04-08-2010, 05:45 PM
Could you sound any more like a fart-sniffing indie rock fggt than this?

just like I told the last flake in this thread, we probably like a lot of the same shit, but you wanna bring up flocka like that discredits my taste in music. you went there first bruh. I've been surrounded by a lot of good music since i was really young, I like a lot of it, and to me the more music you can get down to the better your taste is.

imo, it ain't bein a snob at all to say you have better taste in music than a board full of 'real' hiphop fans who think the drums have to be pulled from a certain decade of music and the instruments have to be sampled and the lyrics have to be complicated and blah blah blah.

shit's lame.

Lex Lugor
04-08-2010, 05:58 PM
Its seeming more and more like your story is fabricated to bring up the issue of 'purchasing physical copies' and how its bull shit and you 'aint gonna do it no more'. A: the way disks are manufactured it seems unlikely this could or would happen, B: 'having to' arguing with a walmart customer service rep when I fucking know one, and from previous experience know this is hardly nessecary C: wigging out on all the wiggers that came through and 'didnt feel enough sympathy' for you.

EAGLE EYE
04-08-2010, 05:58 PM
The only reason I make references to Waka is because I know it strikes nerves in the hearts of men on a website's forum. (Got you a emotional and flustered) The idea there are people in society who dismiss the fact music is subjective, just to build self-esteem is ghey-as-fock.

Go back and think about what you said about "putting people to shame". Also take note that I used to work for a private company in the music/tech space and have been exposed to every artist under the sun. A typical day I'd listen to music for 8+ hours. I don't go around bragging about it or putting people down. I even called out my superiors at team conferences who would propose that your tastes get more "mature" or "distinguished" as you get older.

5hundred&one
04-08-2010, 06:24 PM
@lex lugor don't believe it then

The only reason I make references to Waka is because I know it strikes nerves in the hearts of men on a website's forum. (Got you a emotional and flustered) The idea there are people in society who dismiss the fact music is subjective, just to build self-esteem is ghey-as-fock.

Go back and think about what you said about "putting people to shame". Also take note that I used to work for a private company in the music/tech space and have been exposed to every artist under the sun. A typical day I'd listen to music for 8+ hours. I don't go around bragging about it or putting people down. I even called out my superiors at team conferences who would propose that your tastes get more "mature" or "distinguished" as you get older.

listen, it's whatever. i can't say I really disagree with you and i wasn't callin you out in particular. I don't even know what you listen to, you could like polka music for all I know.

point is, a lot of ppl have bad, bad taste in music, this site ain't exempt. of course music is subjective, that just proves what I'm saying, the only way to measure how 'good' or 'bad' musical taste is, is by how much music you can enjoy. if there was somebody who could listen to every song ever made and enjoy it, they would have awesome taste in music, even if I think there's a lot of gay songs in the world, this person would never have to experience listening to a song they don't like, so who wins?

being open minded for the sake of being open minded is what you're shooting at and I agree to the fullest, but that's not me. I like a lot of music because I do. the average person I talk to, even on this site is obviously close-minded and the average 'real' hiphop head on here is embarrassing to the music. you got 17 year-olds complaining about southern rap because it has programmed hi-hats. don't even get me started.

Steezy
04-08-2010, 06:43 PM

oh, I see. nvm then.

Lol,

I listen to Bach, Beethoven, yeah, I just can't see someone bumpin' that in the car, That's why I be thinkin; you liein',

Like, if you had said
When I arrived home I placed one of the discs into my stereo and began to play along, but it was then I realized that the information of the back of the case did not match up with what was playing. I was in utter shock so I decided I must check all the CDs and yes, all of them, were infact, faulty.

Now see, that I can see, I just can't see some dude gettin' into his car and jammin' out to Bach in the parking lot of a Wal Mart.

Granted, I listened to Double Clef FM when I played GTAIII, but I dunno.

I ain't fuckin' wit you an shit, I'm just saying.

Also, my shit touches the flo'.

EAGLE EYE
04-08-2010, 06:48 PM
@lex lugor don't believe it then

listen, it's whatever. i can't say I really disagree with you and i wasn't callin you out in particular. I don't even know what you listen to, you could like polka music for all I know.

point is, a lot of ppl have bad, bad taste in music, this site ain't exempt. of course music is subjective, that just proves what I'm saying, the only way to measure how 'good' or 'bad' musical taste is, is by how much music you can enjoy. if there was somebody who could listen to every song ever made and enjoy it, they would have awesome taste in music, even if I think there's a lot of gay songs in the world, this person would never have to experience listening to a song they don't like, so who wins?

being open minded for the sake of being open minded is what you're shooting at and I agree to the fullest, but that's not me. I like a lot of music because I do. the average person I talk to, even on this site is obviously close-minded and the average 'real' hiphop head on here is embarrassing to the music. you got 17 year-olds complaining about southern rap because it has programmed hi-hats. don't even get me started.

I think you need to revisit why humans make music in the first place. If you stopped trying to control peoples emotions and interpretations regarding music you might have an epiphany and realize it's a waste of time.

There is no blueprint or linear path a person needs to pursue in their listening experience throughout life. If you want to explain why classically trained musicians possess a skill set which requires years of training and how it contrasts with a 16 year old kid who splices other musicians work up in fruity loops that's fine.

Just stop trying to act like their is a hierarchy of social status when it comes to human expression.

5hundred&one
04-08-2010, 06:53 PM
alright, you get a pass cause I used to agree with you. I've liked classical music since forever, but I used to never ride around listenin to it. my logic was that it made me tired, which in case you didn't know, is bad while driving.

you might think different one day though. I can ride around all day listening to classical, it's like the soundtrack to your life. I still didn't get the whole 'durr, ur lying' thing either. there's not a lot of music I can think of that would be more embarrassing to admit to liking on a hiphop forum for someone who doesn't have the balls to be honest. i could have just as easily said it was funk.

Steezy
04-08-2010, 06:55 PM
I'm not saying you're embarassed by what you was listening you.
I'm sayin' that I jus can't see some dude chillin' in the parking lot of a wal mart going through a CDs and being all "What the fuck is this bullshit?"

The weirdest thing that I've seen in my Wal Mart is an old dude offering candy.

EAGLE EYE
04-08-2010, 06:58 PM
I'm sayin' that I jus can't see some dude chillin' in the parking lot of a wal mart going through a CDs and being all "What the fuck is this bullshit?"

http://cdn.giantmag.com/files//2009/08/506230.jpg

Mumm Ra
04-08-2010, 06:59 PM
peopleofwalmart.com
walmartians have done waaay stranger things than listen to classical music in a parking lot

5hundred&one
04-08-2010, 07:01 PM
Just stop trying to act like their is a hierarchy of social status when it comes to human expression.

^again, where the fuck does this even come from? you're putting words in my mouth.

I totally agree with you, my point is that it gets redundant having ppl who hate gucci and flocka, but have infinitely less musical taste (I'll quit saying worse and say less, because you keep misunderstanding me) telling me that what I enjoy listening to isn't music.

the thought that these drones with their textbook 'real' hip-hop, holier than thou, bullshit attitudes acting like they're enlightened and the reason i don't listen to their bullshit egghead music is because I 'don't get it' is hilarious. nigga, maybe u don't get it. I love music, that's the one thing I take exception to, even on website forums. don't tell me what is music and what's not.

Steezy
peopleofwalmart.com
walmartians have done waaay stranger things than listen to classical music in a parking lot

Legit went and looked at the new ones right after I posted that.

EAGLE EYE
^ best site ever.

5hundred&one
04-08-2010, 07:09 PM
I'm not saying you're embarassed by what you was listening you.

The weirdest thing that I've seen in my Wal Mart is an old dude offering candy.

sorry, i didn't catch what u was sayin.

you didn't understand me either though. I never said I went straight back in the store out the parking lot.

I went back in, as in left and came back. I noticed it straight away because the first song on one oif the discs was Bach's Air, which is one of my favorite classical songs, I played it on a spanish classical guitar at my sister's funeral, I know virtually every note by heart. so naturally when I put the cd in and a different song started playing, I peeped the whole CD and everything was wrong. same with all 4 discs when I got parked and decided to check them all.

still don't see what reason a person would have to lie about this.

peopleofwalmart.com

^lol, true indeed

EAGLE EYE
04-08-2010, 07:10 PM
^again, where the fuck does this even come from? you're putting words in my mouth.

I totally agree with you, my point is that it gets redundant having ppl who hate gucci and flocka, but have infinitely less musical taste (I'll quit saying worse and say less, because you keep misunderstanding me) telling me that what I enjoy listening to isn't music.

the thought that these drones with their textbook 'real' hip-hop, holier than thou, bullshit attitudes acting like they're enlightened and the reason i don't listen to their bullshit egghead music is because I 'don't get it' is hilarious. nigga, maybe u don't get it. I love music, that's the one thing I take exception to, even on website forums. don't tell me what is music and what's not.

I bet my taste in music puts most ppl on this site to shame.

^ quoted a second time, since I'm not putting words in your mouth.

Apparently you still believe that being a authoritative figure on human expression which is highly subjective, somehow is a requirement or duty.

Stop trying to use hierarchy of social status regarding your taste in music just for the benefit of your own self esteem. It's clear as day that this what you are doing. I'm guilty of doing it in the past but stopped when I realized its useless.

Steezy
04-08-2010, 07:15 PM
sorry, i didn't catch what u was sayin.

you didn't understand me either though. I never said I went straight back in the store out the parking lot.

I went back in, as in left and came back. I noticed it straight away because the first song on one oif the discs was Bach's Air, which is one of my favorite classical songs, I played it on a spanish classical guitar at my sister's funeral, I know virtually every note by heart. so naturally when I put the cd in and a different song started playing, I peeped the whole CD and everything was wrong. same with all 4 discs when I got parked and decided to check them all.

still don't see what reason a person would have to lie about this.

^lol, true indeed

Now see it's all done.

I thought you left the store, popped in the CD, and just sat there checking all of them in the parkin' lot.

Mumm Ra
04-08-2010, 07:19 PM
i bet my taste in colors puts most ppl on this site to shame

EAGLE EYE
04-08-2010, 07:22 PM
i bet my taste in colors puts most ppl on this site to shame

You makin' a hued mess of that color wheel!

5hundred&one
04-08-2010, 07:27 PM
^ quoted a second time, since I'm not putting words in your mouth.

Apparently you still believe that being a authoritative figure on human expression which is highly subjective, somehow is a requirement or duty.

Stop trying to use hierarchy of social status regarding your taste in music just for the benefit of your own self esteem. It's clear as day that this what you are doing. I'm guilty of doing it in the past but stopped when I realized its useless.

^I actually broke down what I meant by good & bad taste in music and you keep ignoring it, so why even bother?

that whole attitude you're taking is ironic considering we're posting on a wu-tang forum and they said for years that 85% of the population is dumb, deaf & blind.

sometimes sweeping generalizations are true. do you really disagree that the average music listener has the same love for music that an actual musician, song-writer and enthusiast does? and also, can you imagine how patronizing it is to sit and watch said average music fan tell you that u don't know shit about music? I don't know why we gotta make 1 long-winded post after another just to agree on that.

again though, I can level with you to an extent. maybe somebody who only listens to country has just as good a taste in music as I do, because they enjoy it just as much. so you're right, maybe it's wrong to say that, but at the same time, I'd be insulted if that person acted like they were in a position to question my taste. it happens a lot. at work I'll be listening to some beats I made or something and ppl come down and try and talk that bullshit. 'I don't like rap, it's not even music' <- and these ppl listen to country and only country?

man listen...

oDoUoSoKo
04-08-2010, 07:30 PM

fuck all this other non sense..Chopin is the master..eloels props on the taste..

yq_ea5RgvOI

EAGLE EYE
04-08-2010, 07:34 PM
^ no I agree with everything you stated. I believe that people who are very passionate about music make up a very small niche in society (like us). I just get agitated when they use their knowledge as a pedestal to look superior to others.

You are going to encounter know-it-alls and people with huge egos in any walk of life. Like ghostlaced for example.

5hundred&one
04-08-2010, 07:45 PM
you're right, I guess i was bein a hypocrite.

wanna come over to my house and play some tony hawk's pro skater?

http://digitalmusiccollector.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/65431_296.jpg

EAGLE EYE
04-08-2010, 07:48 PM
Ya'll got Sunny D in the fridge?

5hundred&one
04-08-2010, 07:55 PM
^hell yea, we even got purple stuff for our token black friend.

fuck all this other non sense..Chopin is the master..eloels props on the taste..

yq_ea5RgvOI

^word.

chopin was a badass. some of his piano runs bring a tear to my eye, no homo

Steezy
04-08-2010, 07:55 PM
Taste the power-packed taste of the sun.

Mumm Ra
04-08-2010, 07:57 PM
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/9002/untitled1ei8.jpg

EAGLE EYE
04-08-2010, 08:01 PM
98 cents at Walmart BTW!!!!!

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/9752/photoon20100408at2059.jpg

oDoUoSoKo
04-08-2010, 09:17 PM
^hell yea, we even got purple stuff for our token black friend.

^word.

chopin was a badass. some of his piano runs bring a tear to my eye, no homo
ya and andre watt gets it in. also dude, u should jump into Jazz..much as i love Chopin style, prodigal piano playing...some Thelonious Monk, Hancock, Sun Ra..good to learn. if i were to start playin piano id do jazz..ALTHOUGH Hancock i know off hand is classically trained so..idk.

5hundred&one
04-08-2010, 10:57 PM
no, when I dedicated myself towards learning piano, I originally wanted to go the jazz route, i love jazz music. straight no chaser was one of the CDs I took with me to work last week.

thing is, I kind of like starting from the ground up, I still haven't learned to read music (or to sight-read anyway) and most the stuff I've learned over the years is more in the classical vein. nothing to say I can't switch over to jazz once I feel like I'm competent.

you like the old 50's r&b music? like etta james and them? that's another goldmine for little piano riffs

oDoUoSoKo
04-08-2010, 11:29 PM
ya good stuff buy n large.

SKAMPOE
04-08-2010, 11:36 PM
Ya'll got Sunny D in the fridge?

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/9002/untitled1ei8.jpg

98 cents at Walmart BTW!!!!!

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/9752/photoon20100408at2059.jpg

Sunny D PLEEEz

http://i41.tinypic.com/2nk89x3.jpg

i just wanna say

sunny d is bullshit....b4 when i was a kid shit tasted sooo much better.... now its ionno thicker n tangier , i always have to have mine with 6 cubes of ice so it waters down some....