PDA

View Full Version : Research sheds light on what makes Ghostlaced aka THE FRANCHISE™ afraid of pussy

TSA
04-08-2010, 01:32 AM
Study sheds light on what makes people shy

[/URL]

http://nigeriaworld.com/images/alpha/t.gifhe brains of shy or introverted individuals might actually process the world differently than their more extroverted counterparts, a new study suggests.

http://odili.net/images/arrow-down-gray.gif advertisement

About 20 percent of people are born with a personality trait called sensory perception sensitivity (SPS) that can manifest itself as the tendency to be inhibited, or even neuroticism. The trait can be seen in some children who are "slow to warm up" in a situation but eventually join in, need little punishment, cry easily, ask unusual questions or have especially deep thoughts, the study researchers say.
The new results show that these highly sensitive individuals also pay more attention to detail, and have more activity in certain regions of their brains when trying to process visual information than those who are not classified as highly sensitive.
The study was conducted by researchers at Stony Brook University in New York, and Southwest University and the Chinese Academy of Sciences, both in China. The results were published March 4 in the journal Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience.
The sensitive type
Individuals with this highly sensitive trait prefer to take longer to make decisions, are more conscientious, need more time to themselves in order to reflect, and are more easily bored with small talk, research suggests.
Previous work has also shown that compared with others those with a highly sensitive temperament are more bothered by noise and crowds, more affected by caffeine, and more easily startled. That is, the trait seems to confer sensitivity all around.
The researchers in the current study propose the simple sensory sensitivity to noise, pain, or caffeine is a side effect of an inborn preference to pay more attention to experiences.
They first used an established questionnaire to separate the sensitive from the non-sensitive participants. Then, the 16 participants compared a photograph of a visual scene with a preceding scene, indicating whether or not the scene had changed. Scenes differed in whether the changes were obvious or subtle, and in how quickly they were presented. Meanwhile, the researchers scanned each participant's brain with functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI).
Sensitive persons looked at the scenes with subtle differences for a longer time than did non-sensitive persons, and showed significantly greater activation in brain areas involved in associating visual input with other input to the brain and with visual attention. These brain areas are not simply used for vision itself, but for a deeper processing of input.
Role in evolution
The sensitivity trait is found in over 100 other species, from fruit flies and fish to canines and primates, indicating this personality type could sometimes provide an evolutionary advantage.
Biologists are beginning to agree that within one species there can be two equally successful "personalities." The sensitive type, always a minority, chooses to observe longer before acting, as if doing their exploring with their brains rather than their limbs. The other type "boldly goes where no one has gone before," the scientists say.
The sensitive individual's strategy is not so advantageous when resources are plentiful or quick, aggressive action is required. But it comes in handy when danger is present, opportunities are similar and hard to choose between, or a clever approach is needed. 2010 LiveScience.com

[URL]http://naijanet.com/news/source/2010/apr/7/1000.html (http://nigeriaworld.com/cgi-bin/search/search.pl?Realm=All&Match=1&Terms=&Rank=1)

diggy
04-08-2010, 01:40 AM
hahhahaha

Some of that stuff is true.

J-Cee
04-08-2010, 02:15 AM
yeh is right i think..i use to be shy as fuck..

TSA
04-08-2010, 02:35 AM
i still am, though ppl find it hard to believe.
Im shy but i don't care and muscle through it, but im still shy, i have a problem of not looking ppl in the face when im talking to them

EAGLE EYE
04-08-2010, 02:55 AM
I guess this also explains why you got bullied out of your jarb by a redneck lady.

TSA
04-08-2010, 02:57 AM
LOL shit idk, bitch fucking eth3rd the shit out of me though, god damn lol

EAGLE EYE
04-08-2010, 03:00 AM
i bet she even pretends to listen to Metallica in front of her peers.

J-Cee
04-08-2010, 03:02 AM
i find it alot easier to look woman in the eyes then men.

SKAMPOE
04-08-2010, 03:26 AM
sounds like supressed homosexuality....emphasis on suPRESSED

Living-jism
04-08-2010, 03:40 AM
Jeez, the research could have just said that some people are just fags hence they can't handle shit!

but all joking aside! That article is pretty good and I can relate :)

EAGLE EYE
04-08-2010, 03:52 AM
Jeez, the research could have just said that some people are just fags hence they can't handle shit!

but all joking aside! That article is pretty good and I can relate :)

ohhhh lawd! you a shy mess!

J-Cee
04-08-2010, 04:06 AM
sounds like supressed homosexuality....emphasis on suPRESSED

whos that directed at.

Compulsion
04-08-2010, 04:06 AM
hahhahaha

some of that stuff is true.

+1

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-08-2010, 06:33 AM
I always find it really hard to connect with shy people. Theyre almost alien. Apart from my sister, who is really shy, shes the only shy person ive ever managed to have any meaningful convosation with.

I think also if your a loud person, espeically through school, shy people watch you and then think you cant be on their level, so when you go to talk with them, they get shy, and inhibited, and clam up. Its homo.

I think everyone can be shy when they want to though. Sometimes I'm shy, when I cant be bothered to talk to people I dont know, I deliberately act shy so I dont have to do anything that requires effort. But most of the time I cant physically be shy because I have too much of a need to express my opinion on what has been said by someone, or I have a urge to laugh or make a joke about what has been said.

IMO shy people just dont have much to say. I dont get if you have something funny to say, why you would just hold back. Or if you have a question, why dont you ask it?

J-Cee
04-08-2010, 06:50 AM
yeh true,but alot of shit that comes out of ppls mouths..is that...shit,just meaningless conversation..i can get shy when theres a few ppl around talkin,arguin or whatever..but as soon as the conversation is on some meaningful/deep shit..i get loud and express my opinion..and the loud ones get all quiet and make u feel like ya shouldnt of open up..lol.
this isnt in all cases/situations though.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-08-2010, 01:22 PM
nice article

netscape check two
04-08-2010, 01:42 PM
The shy routine works with the chicks. They like the shy dudes, unless they are a stripper, hood rat, concubine, or something like that.

beautifulrock
04-08-2010, 01:56 PM
Stupid question: How did they get volunteers for the research if they're shy? Wouldn't the fact that they signed up, make them not shy?

Frank Sobotka
04-08-2010, 02:11 PM
I always find it really hard to connect with shy people. Theyre almost alien. Apart from my sister, who is really shy, shes the only shy person ive ever managed to have any meaningful convosation with.

I think also if your a loud person, espeically through school, shy people watch you and then think you cant be on their level, so when you go to talk with them, they get shy, and inhibited, and clam up. Its homo.

I think everyone can be shy when they want to though. Sometimes I'm shy, when I cant be bothered to talk to people I dont know, I deliberately act shy so I dont have to do anything that requires effort. But most of the time I cant physically be shy because I have too much of a need to express my opinion on what has been said by someone, or I have a urge to laugh or make a joke about what has been said.

IMO shy people just dont have much to say. I dont get if you have something funny to say, why you would just hold back. Or if you have a question, why dont you ask it?
How do you act shy?

I should've thought of that, it sounds like an amazing tactic.
Now I just ignore people and say I didn't hear them because I had the headphones in.

famenchuan
04-08-2010, 02:16 PM
i hate small talk. it's like toture to me.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-08-2010, 03:42 PM
My problem is I'm semi shy, but I'm also an extrovert. So like I take longer to warm up to people, but if I'm with people I know or I'm intoxicated I talk a lot. So I don't think that really counts.

SKAMPOE
04-08-2010, 03:54 PM
buahahahahahahaha @ the thread title

Lex Lugor
04-08-2010, 04:02 PM
I think that should happen more often.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-08-2010, 04:10 PM
How do you act shy?

I should've thought of that, it sounds like an amazing tactic.
Now I just ignore people and say I didn't hear them because I had the headphones in.

I've worked as a barman for a few years so occaisionly you can get tired of constantly talking to new people, sometimes its just nice to keep yourself to yourself. Its not hard. Everyone is shy to some extent.

But like I said very shy people and not shy people are completely different beings. Alot of people thought I was out of my mind when I said I was going to travel through China for a few months and then Indonesia independently when i was 20. You dont have a choice to be shy when your on your own in China and dont speak much of the language.

It was never even an issue for me though I didnt even feel nervous, but people litterally looked at me like I had 3 heads when I told them what I wanted to do. But I loved every minute, but if you are shy you literally would die trying to travel by yourself.

I met plenty of people once I got there, but you still have to be constantly asking for help, in Chinese, this is something in life that shy people just wouldnt be able to do. Which is why I cant connect with shy people like that because we have completely different outlooks on life.

beautifulrock
04-08-2010, 04:44 PM
I just felt the need to point out the Ghostlaced is indeed, not black. Have a nice day.

EAGLE EYE
04-08-2010, 04:48 PM
I just felt the need to point out the Ghostlaced is indeed, not black. Have a nice day.

Over and out.

Queen Of Poetry
04-08-2010, 06:24 PM
I'm sure in a one on one situation but in a group I'm good.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-08-2010, 06:29 PM
^^ i'm the opposite. i'm talkative in a one to one but in a group i prefer to listen to others talk.

TSA
04-08-2010, 07:14 PM
im shy, but i dont care so i get over it by just muscling through it.
like, naturally im shy, but i don't care about said person or said groups judgement so i dont act on it

im still shy around adults though. I also dont like looking ppl in the eye too long, its so creepy and forced

i've noticed if i don't like someone its nearly impossible for me to look at their face. I noticed it one day talking to a friend of mine that i had gradually grown annoyed of

Shogah
04-08-2010, 07:23 PM
If you feel unpleasant staring at people's eyes just look them in the forhead,

Like this

http://www.esquire.com/cm/esquire/images/60-arnold-schwarzenegger-WI-0509-lg-62219871.jpg

Lex Lugor
04-08-2010, 07:28 PM
I still break eye contact often, possibly due to my level of shy-ness, but yea I usually power through it and force my way back.

Queen Of Poetry
04-08-2010, 07:41 PM
Maybe that's why when I'm on a date I'm always in my blackberry............eye contact is the worst.

TSA
04-08-2010, 07:57 PM
you stay on your blackberry during dates? all dates or bad ones?

Queen Of Poetry
04-08-2010, 07:59 PM
you stay on your blackberry during dates? all dates or bad ones?

LOL ummmm let me explain my job is 24/7 so if my boss calls then I gotta answer.

But I just get so uncomfortable during a date and the small talk and him looking at me that I just get on my phone and text or check my email.........pretty much any date.

EAGLE EYE
04-08-2010, 08:00 PM
Maybe that's why when I'm on a date I'm always in my blackberry............eye contact is the worst.

Wow that's pretty immature.

Queen Of Poetry
04-08-2010, 08:03 PM
EEWW immature? Did u seriously just say that? WTF!!!!!!!!!!! R u fuckin serious? I am not immature.......

Mumm Ra
04-08-2010, 08:03 PM
lol the first step is to admit you have a problem
if a chick did that to me on one of the first dates id be like okay, lets try the next one...

TSA
04-08-2010, 08:04 PM
i know lol, shit would offend me.

i make excellent eye contact with women, but there's days that im not in the mood for eye contact, real recently i had it bad idk what it is but id just prefer not to look at the persons face, i was in a generally bad mood that day too.

i think it ties back to me not looking at ppl i dont like.

Queen Of Poetry
04-08-2010, 08:09 PM
lol the first step is to admit you have a problem
if a chick did that to me on one of the first dates id be like okay, lets try the next one...

Yes I have taken that step.........on my next date I am going to leave it in my bag and see how it goes. I am addicted to my blackberry, I know that. Maybe there is a 12 step program and get into.

EAGLE EYE
04-08-2010, 08:14 PM
Yes I have taken that step.........on my next date I am going to leave it in my bag and see how it goes. I am addicted to my blackberry, I know that. Maybe there is a 12 step program and get into.

Well at least you aren't denying it, but regardless I'd rather go on a date with an alcoholic girl than one who can't pry herself away from her phone.

At least the alcoholic wouldn't be playing farmville or watching a Lady Gaga music video.

Mumm Ra
04-08-2010, 08:16 PM
and she'll probably put out on the first date

Queen Of Poetry
04-08-2010, 08:16 PM
U probably would rather have a drunk girl.......otherwise how u gonna get her to sleep with u Robbie?

Mumm Ra
04-08-2010, 08:18 PM
you a hot mess!!!!!

EAGLE EYE
04-08-2010, 08:19 PM
U probably would rather have a drunk girl.......otherwise how u gonna get her to sleep with u Robbie?

Ohhh lawd you so witty Queen!

Glad to see you are attentive enough to know when I'm setting you up for an assisted burn!

http://vksempireofdirt.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/kelso-burn.jpg

Queen Of Poetry
04-08-2010, 08:24 PM
Fuck u Robbie

EAGLE EYE
04-08-2010, 08:28 PM
Men are proof that women can take a joke

Men have always detested women’s gossip because they suspect the truth: their measurements are being taken and compared

Men are only good for two things, the double D's: Dick and Disappointment!

^

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5569/angrylesbian.jpg

Queen Of Poetry
04-08-2010, 08:30 PM
Now ur calling me a lesbian!!!!!!!!!!!! Whatever duke.

Professor Poopsnagle
04-08-2010, 08:33 PM
http://spaceghetto.org/images/m27534.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-08-2010, 08:39 PM
def b

EAGLE EYE
04-08-2010, 08:47 PM
Now ur calling me a lesbian!!!!!!!!!!!! Whatever duke.

http://www.breakitdownblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/duke_nukem_3d.jpg

Art Vandelay
04-08-2010, 10:49 PM

this just happened to me recently. the girl finally commented on how much i was checking my phone.

it's not something i do because i'm shy, because i'm not shy at all, it's just if there is a pause in the conversation, it's just something to do. i didn't even realize i was doing it.

Mumm Ra
04-08-2010, 11:56 PM
true
when fucking one of my girls I usually play tetris on my ipod touch in between talking dirty
the shits just a reflex action

Uncle Steezo
04-09-2010, 12:01 AM
i'm trying to get in queens draws so i can't reveal too much...

netscape check two
04-09-2010, 12:08 AM
this just happened to me recently. the girl finally commented on how much i was checking my phone.

it's not something i do because i'm shy, because i'm not shy at all, it's just if there is a pause in the conversation, it's just something to do. i didn't even realize i was doing it.

It sounds like role reversal. Did you go to the bathroom to touch up your makeup also, and to phone your friends to let them know how the date was going.

Mumm Ra
04-09-2010, 12:08 AM
lol I wonder if any of queenies dates didn't just figure out to text her every 15 minutes while sitting across from her to keep her attention

Art Vandelay
04-09-2010, 12:21 AM
It sounds like role reversal. Did you go to the bathroom to touch up your makeup also, and to phone your friends to let them know how the date was going.

when i went to the bathroom i left my phone sitting on the table because i didn't want her to think i was calling/texting someone else. though, i did lock the keys so she couldn't go snooping.

Uncle Steezo
04-09-2010, 12:35 AM
i'd tell queen to pick up her berry and go in.
then i'd fuck the dog shit out of her till she threw it against the wall.

i'll be on the east coast next week.

Queen Of Poetry
04-09-2010, 08:40 AM
lol I wonder if any of queenies dates didn't just figure out to text her every 15 minutes while sitting across from her to keep her attention

Ha. One guy said that to me..........

I am going to put it away the next time I am on a date. In the bag and I am going to try not to think about it. But when I can't see it, I go thru withdrawl. LOL

SID
04-09-2010, 08:45 AM
I hate shy people, they piss me off.

Queen Of Poetry
04-09-2010, 08:53 AM
Why? U act like they can help it..........that's just their personality. Eventually shy folks come around........u ain't got the patience for it?

Uncle Steezo
04-09-2010, 08:57 AM
open the shop up.
its time to get down to business.

INF
04-09-2010, 09:23 AM
i'd tell queen to pick up her berry and go in.
then i'd fuck the dog shit out of her till she threw it against the wall.

i'll be on the east coast next week.

ahahahahah , oh god.

yo , .... this is doable.thats all Im gonna say.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-09-2010, 10:06 AM

hahahaha

IrOnMaN
04-09-2010, 10:58 AM
I'm shy so are most people. It depends on the mood and certain situations for certain people.

Uncle Steezo
04-09-2010, 01:21 PM
I'm shy so are most people. It depends on the mood and certain situations for certain people.
i guess people's definition of shy can vary from person to person.

mood: angry
situation: penis ridiculed

Olive Oil Goombah
04-09-2010, 02:46 PM
there is nothing more annoying than an overly loud person who won't shut the fuck up and who has to speak loud enough for everyone to hear their conversation...

...shyness isn't so bad, as long as they aren't painfully shy to the point where it really hampers their social abilities.

Alchohol always helps.

TSA
04-09-2010, 03:45 PM
I have one in my math class lol
i just sit back and clown on him with the ppl around me but the dude thinks he's hilarious and won't stfu. all having WAY too much fun and shit.

EAGLE EYE
04-09-2010, 04:24 PM
I agree I'd rather be around quiet people than assholes who just like the sound of their voice.

Most people out in the world really don't have much to say, but say so much. Same rule applies to people who are text message addicts.

KBOS
05-03-2010, 05:27 PM
The fuck happend to this ghostlaced nigga anyway?

Longbongcilvaringz
05-04-2010, 05:42 AM
ha, don't ask.

Senator C. Palantine
05-04-2010, 05:51 AM
yeah waht did ahppen to him?

Bateman shed some light

Longbongcilvaringz
05-04-2010, 06:03 AM
I don't know, he had a huge breakdown on here one time a while ago, where he posted a pic with his face covered wearing a womens coat. He wrote a lot of really long, extremely angry posts, i felt very worried for the guy. He was banned soon after.

When he came back he had this whole Bone Thugs infatuation going on and an assortment of new gimmicks which he'd obviously been working on in his time away from the site.

Gradually his posting began to reflect his extreme mental instability, he would bring up Bone Thugs in every thread he entered in addition to randomly posting huge emotional rants out of the blue.

He was once again banned.

Since then he has been checking the site daily, but has not posted. He has been viewing Art Vandelay's profile on a very regular basis.

There's ether, and then there's just sad, depressing things which happen on this site.

Ghostlaced's story is one of these tragedies, and i'd really prefer if people didn't joke around about it.

Close thread please.

beautifulrock
05-04-2010, 06:09 AM
Pat Bateman's : Behind the Breakdown

Brought to you by Summer's Eve feminine wash on the E! Entertainment Network
Check local listings

Bobby_Digital72
05-04-2010, 06:22 AM
I don't know, he had a huge breakdown on here one time a while ago, where he posted a pic with his face covered wearing a womens coat. He wrote a lot of really long, extremely angry posts, i felt very worried for the guy. He was banned soon after.

When he came back he had this whole Bone Thugs infatuation going and an assortment of new gimmicks which he'd obviously been working on in his time away form the site.

Gradually his posting began to reflect his extreme mental instability, he would bring up Bone Thugs in every thread he entered in additionally to randomly posting huge emotional rants out of the blue.

Since then he has been checking the site daily, but has not posted. He has been viewing Art Vandelay's profile on a very regular basis.

There's ether, and then there's just sad, depressing things which happen on this site.

Ghostlaced's story is one of these tragedies, and i'd really prefer if people didn't joke around about it.

Close thread please.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/22/obama_applause_2.gif

Undiluted Karma
05-04-2010, 02:43 PM

When he came back he had this whole Bone Thugs infatuation going on and an assortment of new gimmicks which he'd obviously been working on in his time away from the site.

Gradually his posting began to reflect his extreme mental instability, he would bring up Bone Thugs in every thread he entered in addition to randomly posting huge emotional rants out of the blue.

Close thread please.

So he got banned recently for being emotional? Shit, so what about the annoying mofos on this site and THEY arent banned?

Uncle Steezo
05-04-2010, 02:53 PM
So he got banned recently for being emotional? Shit, so what about the annoying mofos on this site and THEY arent banned?

emotions ARE annoying. we r robots, wtf are you?

TSA
05-04-2010, 03:23 PM
LOL at getting ban for being emotional. in the end of the day this is wu. and ppl forget that.

idk, i think this site was withering his fragile life away. He had this obvious fixation with being the next 'me'. I used to say something, and then literally the next thread i check he had just typed what i typed 5 minutes ago. Sometimes using the same words. I was baffled but it's whatever. i guess the guy was a monster for this internet cred.

the problem was he couldn't, idk, for lack of less gay words, 'be cool online' cause it was visible to all of us that he was actually sweating up a storm at home. Guy was just too serious. He tried that 'im not taking this serious' gimmick in the end but jesus, it was less believable then his 'im black' gimmick.

anyone remember when he posted his 'ghetto bitch'. LMAO.
fuck. Unreal.

Art Vandelay
05-04-2010, 03:28 PM

yeah, when he came back from his banning, he was just lurking in the shadows looking at Dick related threads...

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/331/hateeth.jpg

and my profile...

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/2118/97101695.jpg

coincidence? i think not.

Mumm Ra
05-04-2010, 03:30 PM
yeah, lacey has always been one of the most IRL faggots/ losers to post here

BLACK BART SIMPSON
05-04-2010, 03:43 PM
stop runing faggots lives...lol

EAGLE EYE
05-04-2010, 03:59 PM
yeah, when he came back from his banning, he was just lurking in the shadows looking at Dick related threads...

and my profile...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaha

BLACK BART SIMPSON
05-04-2010, 04:02 PM
d00d art is like always on his A-game...like the ether of afficial nastee was the most intesnse ive seen thus far...cuz he had straight up facts to back it up...

beautifulrock
05-04-2010, 06:08 PM
^^^You know what, you should suck his dick. Go right ahead, lick his ants on a log.

TSA
05-05-2010, 01:07 AM
yeah arts investigative journalism is fucking nuts. LMAO!

damn, idk, i really wish the best for 'ghostlace' cause he reminds me of a lot of the fetal alcohol syndrome patients i work with. Their devotion to the game of scrabble and the politics it plays with their emotions is supreme.
then you bring pokemon into the mix and its enough to make a nigger go crazy

i think wucorp forms like pokemon to ghostlace's fetal alchohol syndrome. and TSA is the head.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-05-2010, 05:28 AM
LOL at getting ban for being emotional. in the end of the day this is wu. and ppl forget that.

idk, i think this site was withering his fragile life away. He had this obvious fixation with being the next 'me'. I used to say something, and then literally the next thread i check he had just typed what i typed 5 minutes ago. Sometimes using the same words. I was baffled but it's whatever. i guess the guy was a monster for this internet cred.

the problem was he couldn't, idk, for lack of less gay words, 'be cool online' cause it was visible to all of us that he was actually sweating up a storm at home. Guy was just too serious. He tried that 'im not taking this serious' gimmick in the end but jesus, it was less believable then his 'im black' gimmick.

anyone remember when he posted his 'ghetto bitch'. LMAO.
fuck. Unreal.

hahah

SID
05-05-2010, 08:32 AM
I must have been banned when Ghostlaced did all of this crazy shit.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-05-2010, 11:40 AM
Someone (Art) probably has a link to that thread where he posted his picture in the womens coat and made some of the craziest posts seen in WTC history.

food for thought
05-05-2010, 11:50 AM
lmao

SID
05-05-2010, 11:50 AM
Art, i'd like to see that thread (from the safety of my Victorian Mansion), if you don't mind.

food for thought
05-05-2010, 11:56 AM
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post

and my profile...

ahahahah

aww man lol

Mai Wang Tu Phat
05-05-2010, 12:42 PM
IMO shy people just dont have much to say.

I don't agree, they are just more reserved on what they say and what they don't say. A lot of shy people are really deep, interesting people, not like I really care about all that shit, but I'm just saying.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-05-2010, 04:14 PM
99% of people don't have shit to say.

Most shy people realise this and therefore don't say shit.

Most other people don't realise this, and spill verbal diarrhea.

Both kinds are faggits.

Mai Wang Tu Phat
05-05-2010, 05:00 PM
Wow...that's all I had to say to be a faggot. It's crazy how that works.

Uncle Steezo
05-05-2010, 07:24 PM
shy people have something to say but are scared of what others will think about what they have to say or even fear the attention that speaking brings based on the same fear of judgment.

shyness is a mixture of insecurity, cowardice and a dash of faggotry.

beautifulrock
05-05-2010, 07:32 PM
shy people have something to say but are scared of what others will think about what they have to say or even fear the attention that speaking brings based on the same fear of judgment.

shyness is a mixture of insecurity, cowardice and a dash of faggotry.
Ahahahaahhaahhahaaaahaha

http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/theappetizer/lobster1.jpg

http://fourfour.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/jdma_different.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/lorenjlemos/MotivationalYoDawg.jpg

and just a smidgen of Ironman cock.

SID
05-05-2010, 07:41 PM
aahhaahaha, why you bombarding me with some funny internet shit as soon as i get home ahahahaha