PDA

View Full Version : I met a milf and she wants me to be her personal assistant

J.T.S.
04-09-2010, 10:35 AM
I meet this 42 year old white lady with a 14 month babygirl, and at
first we hit it off . Then we chilled for like a week she dosen't let me hit but every other day she takes me shopping and buys me like half an ounce of weed.
see the thing is i caught a crush, so she tries to fly me to buffalo new york with her and i refused.
She gives me some cash i go with her to the airport and she's gone!!
Know here's the crazy shit, this chick wants me to be her personal assistant?? wtf!! Meaning live with her and help her budget her money, but i'm like if i can't hit why bother! Then another part of me says to just be patient and i'll probably get some nookie!
Advice please has anyone experienced some bizzare shit like this??

famenchuan
04-09-2010, 10:38 AM
there's many more milf's out there.

J.T.S.
04-09-2010, 11:05 AM
there's many more milf's out there.

True there are many more but i want to hit this one!!
But hey i'm not the waiting type

IrOnMaN
04-09-2010, 11:07 AM
You want to be a stay-at-home-boyfriend?

Queen Of Poetry
04-09-2010, 11:07 AM
How old r u?

Longbongcilvaringz
04-09-2010, 11:15 AM
Is she paying you to be her Personal Assistant or not?

INF
04-09-2010, 11:16 AM
listen to me.stick with this woman thru thick and thin.If she is cutting for you like that right now then just imagine how she will continue to hold it down in the long run.

manage your portfolio playa!

and to answer your main question - yeah man you gonna get to hit it.just act right.dont waste that.

check two
04-09-2010, 11:16 AM
When I was younger, there was some married milf that had a crush on me. She would want to buy me nice clothes, groceries, etc. She would let me hit it though.

SID
04-09-2010, 11:17 AM
Dude this is one of the kind of threads i would make.

Do her on the office balcony!

INF
04-09-2010, 11:20 AM
When I was younger, there was some married milf that had a crush on me. She would want to buy me nice clothes, groceries, etc. She would let me hit it though.

he gon get to hit it.just wait and see.he'll come back up in here like "SHE LET ME HIT IT SON!!!!!!"

she gonna put it on him watch

Dude this is one of the kind of threads i would make.

Do her on the office balcony!

you would not make this thread cuz this aint happen to you.thought you was still holdin the v card duke.cmon now.stop.get back to invading Iraq.

listen to me.stick with this woman thru thick and thin.If she is cutting for you like that right now then just imagine how she will continue to hold it down in the long run.

and to answer your main question - yeah man you gonna get to hit it.just act right.dont waste that.

THE MASON
04-09-2010, 11:21 AM
i agree with Inf, patience will pay off in the end. plus if shes buying you all this shit now, then its bound to get better.

just gotta watch if any other "personal assistants" slide through

J.T.S.
04-09-2010, 11:28 AM
How old r u?

i'm thirty she's 42!!

You want to be a stay-at-home-boyfriend? hell no!!

that's exactly how i'm thinking well i'll give her a try!

But the thing is i like her but have to get to know her better!

It's just having the patience to wait because the milf is hot!
But she has a unique look and that glow that drives me wild feel me! But then again if i never hit we could stay peeps! One things for sure she blows paper like nothing! But the money isn't going to make me stay!
Her family is like wtf ?? I mean everywhere we go dudes, and females break their necks to look at her, i'll deal with the torture(no sex) for only so long!

J.T.S.
04-09-2010, 11:30 AM
just gotta watch if any other "personal assistants" slide through

lmao stop man you killing me here!

Queen Of Poetry
04-09-2010, 11:32 AM
i'm thirty she's 42!!

Really? Wow.......k.

Hey I say do u.......if she gonna pay u then why not. Just be cool. Trust me, she got u there for a reason. But if u say or do something stupid, then u ain't gettin none.

famenchuan
04-09-2010, 11:32 AM
damn son. u 30 and asking for advice. U do relize most people on this site are in there early 20s and late teens. u and the milf are only 12 years apart. that aint shit. time for u to get married.

PALEFORCE
04-09-2010, 11:37 AM
wtf?!?!!?

money>pussy

J.T.S.
04-09-2010, 11:38 AM
plus if shes buying you all this shit now, then its bound to get better.

Yeah i guess, but the thing is iv'e been with women that love to share the wealth!
I don't care about the money fam, i care for her!
she's hot but she acts like a college chick(except not giving up the ass)
But like i said i'll wait it out but i guess she's just being cautious.
I'll say this though when another dude hurts a woman the next man pays for it!
This woman man i try to be like 50/50 with her and she refuses to let me pay for shit, not gas not food, nothing! And to be real i don't like that at all

famenchuan
04-09-2010, 11:41 AM
can you post a pic up so i can let you know if she is worth it

THE MASON
04-09-2010, 11:45 AM
no doubt man, she probably wants to build an emotional connection first and thinks that buying shit will keep you around longer to help create that bond.

maybe if you let her know you aint all about the cash she will lower her defenses a bit. i still say stick around and see what happens

J.T.S.
04-09-2010, 11:46 AM
But if u say or do something stupid, then u ain't gettin none.[/QUOTE]

I guess that's true!!

damn son. u 30 and asking for advice

yeah i know it's crazy but iv'e been in relationships for years, just got off a 4 year one so you can say i'm rusty in the player department!

time for u to get married.

you got jokes! I don't know i'm on some meth shit she don't need a ring to be my wife! on the real though i'm not a person of tradition meaning i go against the grain!

wtf?!?!!?

money>pussy

You sound like the gza give me the money, and the weed lol!
But when you care for a woman fam the cash rule is important
but not as important as that bond!

Queen Of Poetry
04-09-2010, 11:48 AM
Side note-

Is there such a thing as a dilf?

J.T.S.
04-09-2010, 11:58 AM
maybe if you let her know you aint all about the cash she will lower her defenses a bit. i still say stick around and see what happens

Well the thing is this fam not only does she pay my way she pays for my boys as well
when were all chillin'!
Iv'e pulled out like hundreds of dollars and this woman says no, no, no!
So she knows i got some paper(not much) she insists she wants to move away me, her and the baby! One part of me thinks this girl is nuts, i mean this isn't normal!
Iv'e had other woman blow money but i'd lace them too!
But this woman has trouble budgeting her money! i'm not a fucking accountant i'm an emcee, but it's fucking hard to just keep it moving! they say girls come a dime-a-dozen!
But a real woman that'll hold you down dosen't!

Uncle Steezo
04-09-2010, 11:58 AM
on the love tip:
stick it out and show her you are a man. do man stuff.
she is probably buying you shit cause she feels like she needs to compensate for her shortcomings compared to a chick your age. this is all in her mind tho.
let her continue to do so but slowly ween yourself off of it while doing stuff like taking HER out for dinner and buying HER clothes.

you are trying to level the playing field.

the pussy will come, that should be the least of your worries.

the assistant job? TAKE IT! most women need a life coach because they base decisions on emotion which can lead to a host of problems. finacially successful women have the ability to think like men, romantically successful men have the ability to think like women.

this job basically puts you in the driver/boyfriend/husband seat. she may be using it as a test to see what you are all about.

J.T.S.
04-09-2010, 11:59 AM
Side note-

Is there such a thing as a dilf?

haha!!

check two
04-09-2010, 12:04 PM
Side note-

dilf.com is in my favorites list

}:|

Uncle Steezo
04-09-2010, 12:24 PM
dykes i'd like to fuck dot com?

wow.

queen will you eMarry me?

LORD NOSE
04-09-2010, 12:42 PM
you'll live with her,she'll have other men come in and handle the business, and you'll be looking through the window like this

q31XdlsC4D4

Uncle Steezo
04-09-2010, 12:48 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

EAGLE EYE
04-09-2010, 12:56 PM
dilf?
http://www.etonline.com/media/photo/2009/06/98660/400_rodonnell_090627_aerodriguez_85073033.jpg

Slurch Yung
04-09-2010, 01:03 PM
have you tried to cut yet?

Queen Of Poetry
04-09-2010, 01:11 PM
queen will you eMarry me?
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

diggy
04-09-2010, 11:03 PM
One things for sure she blows paper like nothing!

Stay away from her!!!

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-10-2010, 12:45 AM
I meet this 42 year old white lady with a 14 month babygirl, and at
first we hit it off . Then we chilled for like a week she dosen't let me hit but every other day she takes me shopping and buys me like half an ounce of weed.
see the thing is i caught a crush, so she tries to fly me to buffalo new york with her and i refused.
She gives me some cash i go with her to the airport and she's gone!!
Know here's the crazy shit, this chick wants me to be her personal assistant?? wtf!! Meaning live with her and help her budget her money, but i'm like if i can't hit why bother! Then another part of me says to just be patient and i'll probably get some nookie!
Advice please has anyone experienced some bizzare shit like this??

so ur going to get a job, money, pussy, weed and free shit from a hot milf and you dont know what to do? like....why do u even need to ask anyone thaat question? i wud have told her yes from the get go...like wtf i dont understaand the hard decision...

SL33
04-10-2010, 12:52 AM
be patient, you'll hit that. wait for 2-3 weeks.

oh and...post her pics

EAGLE EYE
04-10-2010, 12:58 AM
it's not that taboo when you hit 30.

Huggasaurus Sex
04-10-2010, 07:43 AM
luckily for you i've seen this exact situation play out many times before. what you need to do is log in and tell the denizens of wu-corp your story. let everyone know how tantalizingly close you are to having sex with a woman if only you could overcome some manifestation of your latent homosexuality. then after a few days pass and the thread slips past the second page of gen chat, we'll all begin to forget about you and the time you almost had sex with a woman, and you can go back to being an unrepentant cock boy IRL.

DUMBO
04-10-2010, 08:04 AM

invest 10% of your proceeds from this one. you don't want to become like those washed up hookers in jersey.

word life.

beautifulrock
04-10-2010, 08:28 AM
How come I'm the only one who seems to get "the signs". If a woman throws money at you for any reason, she wants your cock, otherwise she'd be spending the money buying clothes. You people need to wake the fuck up.

DUMBO
04-10-2010, 08:31 AM
how you mean? no one said he can't get some, the point is to make use of the free money.

fuck her, yeah - bank that shit, hell yeah.

beautifulrock
04-10-2010, 08:35 AM
My point is why even ask the question? Is he really that brain dead? Hot older woman throws money at you, she wants the cock, everybody knows that. It's common knowledge like lead is in pencils or the holocaust was fake.

INF
04-10-2010, 10:06 AM
I think what was going on here was that the thread starter wanted us to really know he came close to some pussy.IM not saying dude is a virgin ,I remember some of this cats stories about ho's he had to deal with already. this is a real cat , he just is either lost on what to really do or like I said -he just wanted us to know he was trying to get some pussy that came with a bank account.

I would rather discuss this than a lot of other topics that float in the gen chat breeze.

Professor Poopsnagle
04-10-2010, 10:15 AM
luckily for you i've seen this exact situation play out many times before. what you need to do is log in and tell the denizens of wu-corp your story. let everyone know how tantalizingly close you are to having sex with a woman if only you could overcome some manifestation of your latent homosexuality. then after a few days pass and the thread slips past the second page of gen chat, we'll all begin to forget about you and the time you almost had sex with a woman, and you can go back to being an unrepentant cock boy IRL.
Jesus.

p-rok73
04-10-2010, 11:49 AM
So she has a 14 month old girl? What happened to the dad? She spends $$ on you (good), she might give you some (good), develop feelings for her (bad). In the long run she sounds like she has issues. If you hit it, move on, sounds like a cool experience but I wouldn't take her seriously.

ALCATRAZ
04-10-2010, 12:43 PM
fareal this nigga 30 talkin bout she a milf... nigga u a milf

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-10-2010, 01:12 PM
fareal this nigga 30 talkin bout she a milf... nigga u a milf

really?
M.other
I.d
L.ove to
F.uck?

thats what he is?....faggit