PDA

View Full Version : Summer Travel Plans

Uncle Steezo
04-09-2010, 12:41 PM
anybody going anywhere interesting this summer?

i got madrid, cairo, moscow or tokyo in my sights. all are kinda expensive and i might pussy out and just go to an island instead.

famenchuan
04-09-2010, 12:51 PM
im going to hawaii for 2 weeks

kempa
04-09-2010, 01:03 PM
been to cairo and madrid , they're aaight
i've been to moscow too-it's the most expensive fuckin place i've ever been to and there's really not much to see there
better check saint petersburg out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Petersburg

a friend of mine came back from there with some crazyass pics and stories to tell :yes:

EAGLE EYE
04-09-2010, 01:06 PM
This is the only site I know where people will attempt to put you down because you went and traveled somewhere.

oh and probably HI for 2 wks.

Bobby_Digital72
04-09-2010, 01:18 PM
as Much as i want travel out the US. I feel like with my luck there would be a terrorist attack and i'd be stuck where ever I'm at . My wife and are planning to go to Italy though..not sure what part yet.

PALEFORCE
04-09-2010, 01:21 PM
Rottach-Egan, Germany
Vancouver, BC Canada
London, England
Toronto, Canada

going to one of these but dont know which yet

chicago though next monthy!

IrOnMaN
04-09-2010, 04:02 PM
Taos, NM for five weeks. It's for a geology field course.

SID
04-09-2010, 04:06 PM
LOL come to London palehorse i,ll help you set up a stand selling tin foil in hyde park corner....

EAGLE EYE
04-09-2010, 04:13 PM
Street Foil vending is not a vertical market.

snapple
04-09-2010, 04:30 PM
planning a trip to the carrebian....not sure how its gonna pan out....everyone is always telling me i need to go blah blah....im trying.....

all those places you said sound cool, and expensive LOL....the islands are more practical for me....i'll have places to stay and all i'll really have to pay is the airfare...

AcidPhosphate69
04-09-2010, 04:34 PM
I mean, to you guys it might not sound exciting but I'm gonna be living in the mountains of Tennessee for the summer and back packing afterwards to meet up with some southern friends of mine. Life experience type shit, ya know?

TSA
04-09-2010, 04:37 PM
i aint got nothin man, my work is way too gay. im stuck here. when i wil go on vacation i'll resign my fulltime position, become and on-call and go to nigeria for 2 months next year though.

while in nigeria i want to visit calabar, awka ibom, port harcourt, abuja and by default Lagos

which are all kick ass places with thick hoes and good food

EAGLE EYE
04-09-2010, 04:39 PM
I mean, to you guys it might not sound exciting but I'm gonna be living in the mountains of Tennessee for the summer and back packing afterwards to meet up with some southern friends of mine. Life experience type shit, ya know?

Some of the hostility towards white people going on hilarious drunken mountain adventures stems from WTC black people being scared of nature.

Actually most of Black America is scared of nature. It's just too complex and anti-swag like.

HANZO
04-09-2010, 06:38 PM
going Barcelona, Marrakech and as usual off to Turkey.

iv also been invited to go to Abu Dhabi, full expenses paid and all. i might go if i could fit it in my summer. i wanna go to Ferrari world there, apparently it has the fastest roller coaster.

Prolifical ENG
04-09-2010, 06:43 PM
Some of the hostility towards white people going on hilarious drunken mountain adventures stems from WTC black people being scared of nature.

Actually most of Black America is scared of nature. It's just too complex and anti-swag like.

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2009/08/14/128-camping/

Lex Lugor
04-09-2010, 06:46 PM
ahahahaha wtf nigga cairo? MOSCOW? nigeria? I might drive a state over to vegas and spend a week or two there or if things really go well, socal is my longshot.

Lex Lugor
04-09-2010, 06:50 PM
www.couchsurfing.org (http://www.couchsurfing.org/)
this might tickle your pickle:mexico:

ALCATRAZ
04-09-2010, 07:41 PM
i wanna go to costa rica or somewhere where u can b all up in da jungle n shit

PALEFORCE
04-09-2010, 07:53 PM
going Barcelona, Marrakech and as usual off to Turkey.

iv also been invited to go to Abu Dhabi, full expenses paid and all. i might go if i could fit it in my summer. i wanna go to Ferrari world there, apparently it has the fastest roller coaster.

the abu dhabi is one of the most prestigious tournaments in the world!!! your blessed to be nvited!

Uncle Steezo
04-10-2010, 04:27 AM
i'm trying to get a group of initiates together to go to egypt but the pickins is slim during the recession.

my money ain't right to go to rio, i wanna get a villa, purchase a stable of prostitutes and sit back like a vile bastard as i lohan and tiger for like 3 days str8.

i wanna go to moscow cause of the increased UFO activity. Mexico city is really where its at but its just too wild right now for my taste.

idk, i happen to like camping tho.... add it to the list right between catholic and skateboard.

AcidPhosphate69
04-10-2010, 12:06 PM
idk, i happen to like camping tho.... add it to the list right between catholic and skateboard.

Camping is boss, right? I'm also going to Strangecreek in May, which is a festival is Mass. Pretty much you seet up a campsite on this huge property and listen to all these bands playing til 5 in the morning for 4 days. A bunch of my close friends are going and it's gonna be like my last hoorah before going south.

And I'm not really camping in Tenn...I'm gonna be sleeping in a cabin on the edge of a river in the mountains. I don't care who you are, that just sounds gorgeous.

IrOnMaN
04-10-2010, 02:59 PM

Not all of us.

Mic Tyson
04-10-2010, 03:15 PM
Im goin to the England this summer. my dad is at an air force base in Mildenhall, Suffolk. i think thats the name. from there we might go to London and maybe Spain, Germany, and Italy depending on when he gotta work. then ima spend the rest of the summer in LA before school starts back up

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-10-2010, 03:21 PM
man im just hoping to get a summer job or 2 nd work like a whore for the whole summer...so maybe i can get my first pair of pradas and smoke a shit load of piff and sour D

Uncle Steezo
04-10-2010, 04:37 PM
whoring for prada...damn.