PDA

View Full Version : 'No US troop survives if Iran is attacked'

LORD NOSE
04-09-2010, 01:52 PM
http://www.presstv.ir/photo/20100408/bageri_d20100408132516653.jpg

Iran's Armed Forces Chief of Staff Major General Hassan Firouzabadi has warned the US against making any military moves on the Islamic Republic.

Firouzabadi said that if the United States attacks Iran, none of the American troops in the region will go back home alive.

"If the US seriously threatens Iran and takes an action against Iran, none of the US soldiers in the region will return to America alive," Fars news agency quoted him as saying on Thursday.

Firouzabadi made the remarks in reaction to US Defense Secretary Robert Gates, who said on Tuesday that Washington was keeping “all options” on the table for dealing with Iran and North Korea.

"If there is a message for Iran and North Korea here, it is that if you're going to play by the rules, if you're going to join the international community, then we will undertake certain obligations to you," AFP quoted Gates as saying.

http://www.presstv.com/detail.aspx?id=122800&sectionid=351020101

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-09-2010, 02:58 PM
Good, we need a legitimate war to get our economy back on track. I say play hardball with the Persians. We cut ties with China, mobilize our industrial spirit, draft a few million men and make use of our stupidly huge military budget. That way when it's over we have a strong industrial machine in action and can tell China that we don't need them anymore, and we have a jolly old time punching the crap out of the Republic of Iran.

Then with ties cut to China we can start playing hardball with N. Korea. We can move our troops from Japan and S. Korea up the peninsula and if China cries fowl we rock them because we're America, and I'm sick and tired of us negotiating with Rogue states. We're the shining city on the hill, we don't need the suburban third world rejects telling us that we aren't the boss of them.

LORD NOSE
04-09-2010, 03:18 PM
you're in for a very rude awakening

Hellspawn
04-09-2010, 04:21 PM
Good, we need a legitimate war to get our economy back on track. I say play hardball with the Persians. We cut ties with China, mobilize .....gue states. We're the shining city on the hill, we don't need the suburban third world rejects telling us that we aren't the boss of them.

If the US Army is strugglin in Iraq and Afghanistan, they won't last long against the Persians.

AM_
04-09-2010, 04:27 PM
If the US Army is strugglin in Iraq and Afghanistan, they won't last long against the Persians.
Lol, quit watchin 300 son.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-09-2010, 05:31 PM

We're struggling in Iraq because we have 100,000 troops policing 30 million people who don't like us...

Vietnam was 500,000 soldiers set against half that many people.

Iran has like 75 million people, we'd need several million soldiers. We don't need to win anything, we just pacify them and we do the job. That's very doable. Iranians are cool and all, but they need their leaders to be removed. I don't care what they do in the wake, but they aren't getting nukes in my lifetime or I'll be an unhappy camper.

Hellspawn
04-09-2010, 05:40 PM
Lol, quit watchin 300 son.

:)

Just remeber Iraq and Iran fought for more than 8 years. US dont need a third frontline.

netscape check two
04-09-2010, 07:40 PM
Nobody would come back alive? ha ha ha at that dude.

HANZO
04-09-2010, 07:54 PM
Iranians are cool and all, but they need their leaders to be removed. I don't care what they do in the wake, but they aren't getting nukes in my lifetime or I'll be an unhappy camper.

why though?? Is Ahmedinejad a direct threat to the US?? is he a tyrant warlord who has already a string of invasions under his belt??

removing the leaders of other nations isnt a job for the US. every nation has a right to have nuclear energy. The Isreali PM refused to go to a Nuclear summit in America because he was scared that nations were gonna confront Isreal on its nuclear arsenal. yet the world is so quick to put sanctions on Iran who havent got nukes.

Iranians aint like Iraqis where they will greet American soldiers with banners saying "we love you". even all those Iranians protesting against the government will stand by their nation if anyone lays a finger on it. Pacifying Iran is not doable. No American General would even consider invading Iran. its jus stupid, invading a unified country with an established army and the worlds largest paramilitary is jus madness unless you gonna nuke em.

LoTec
04-09-2010, 10:37 PM
I'm sick and tired of us negotiating with Rogue states. We're the shining city on the hill

I know your probly just joking but in case your not Ima say this-America is the a rogue nation and the most dangerous one of all.

LORD NOSE
04-09-2010, 10:38 PM
invading a unified country with an established army and the worlds largest paramilitary is jus madness unless you gonna nuke em.

they gonna have to

then we'll be in WW3

just like the minister said

Hellspawn
04-10-2010, 05:34 AM
they gonna have to

then we'll be in WW3

just like the minister said

Then we'll have to start every thing from scratch.

SL33
04-10-2010, 05:46 AM
Iranians aint like Iraqis where they will greet American soldiers with banners saying "we love you". even all those Iranians protesting against the government will stand by their nation if anyone lays a finger on it. Pacifying Iran is not doable. No American General would even consider invading Iran. its jus stupid, invading a unified country with an established army and the worlds largest paramilitary is jus madness unless you gonna nuke em.

school these cats HAN

also, i'd like 2 mention that iran is a harder nut to crack: they're protected by china, iran is a serious 70+ million people country with great history and solid army. also, how can americans even touch iran when their operations in iraq and afg'stan are on the edge of destruction???

LORD NOSE
04-10-2010, 03:32 PM
if it's on, it's on

V4D3R
04-10-2010, 04:33 PM
canada wont touch this and i dont think obama would.
mr nobel peace prize winner might just get I"ran welcomed into the international community peacefully...

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-11-2010, 07:03 PM
I know your probly just joking but in case your not Ima say this-America is the a rogue nation and the most dangerous one of all.

I'm glad your first guess was accurate. I am in fact kidding.

We all need to get along. Iran should have Nukes. But if they get them everyone will have them. It's not like they'd ever use them. If they nuke Israel we'd nuke them or what remains of israel would nuke them or both. Even if every country had nukes i don't think we'd have nuclear wars. We just might have the odd nuking somewhere and then a huge backlash against that country every few decades.

Drunken Monk
04-11-2010, 07:39 PM
Intifadaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theheavens
04-11-2010, 08:38 PM
what's all this "we" business? speak for yourself, nigga. I'm not a capitalist pig like you

HANZO
04-11-2010, 08:49 PM
I'm glad your first guess was accurate. I am in fact kidding.

We all need to get along. Iran should have Nukes. But if they get them everyone will have them. It's not like they'd ever use them. If they nuke Israel we'd nuke them or what remains of israel would nuke them or both. Even if every country had nukes i don't think we'd have nuclear wars. We just might have the odd nuking somewhere and then a huge backlash against that country every few decades.

if Iran generate the ability to have a nuclear bomb this doesnt mean everyone will also try to do the same. who is everyone?? Iran's rivals? well Pakistan already has nukes, Turks are too technologically challenged to do anything let alone create nuclear power. that leads the Iran's main Sunni rival in the middle east Saudi Arabia. they are more likely to buy a nuke off America than build one for themselves.

Iran isnt going to nuke Isreal, its highly doubtful it will even attack Isreal. Iranians know what war is thanks to Saddam Hussein, that makes them hesitant. Irans tactic is to get the entire middle east active in dealing with Isreal politically. by the entire middle east more like Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Turkey being on the Iranian side on the Isreal issue. This also makes Iran harder to invade for any western force cause if the neighbouring countries object to such a war, good luck supplying troops on the frontline. Iran's only opposition so far is the Saudi's. i wont be surprised if all this western pressure on Iran is a product of Saudi lobbying not Isreali.

Living-jism
04-11-2010, 09:05 PM
Iran's actually got a Nationalistic army that'd fight to the death with the Yanks! Motherfuckers would be stupid to mess with that!

11th Chamber
04-11-2010, 11:19 PM
They do have a well developed army. Mech Units, Infantry Units. All the good shit

Rollo
04-20-2010, 05:34 PM
It would be a mistake on Iran's part to touch a single soldier in the region.
1. Israel wouldn't hesitate to jump on board and Iran doesn't have the personal to repel the 1st and 4th strongest military arms on the planet, their guard polices their nation on dirt bikes.
2. We have a nuclear armament that can insure that nothing will live on that soil for the next 200 years if we really want to use it.
3. If we bombard them and then surround them with no money from the Russians or the Chinese coming in, they have no economy.
4. If we launch a campaign from the sea and there air even without nukes, most of their country is just soft targets..

I don't think removing Ahmedinejad is enough, I'd think removing the Ayatollahs as well as the rest of the regime is the necessary step.
Establishing a secular government and a REAL democracy would be beneficial to the world as a whole.

And as for Iraq, Saddam did a pretty good number on the Iranians years ago.
I really Wish Saddam were still alive, I wish we would have supported his regime in the early 90s and let them grow. They would scare off all the other fish in the water.
Of course, we could let Israel off it's leash already... That would be nice.

Afghanistan fell immediately, the trouble isn't Afghanistan, it's clan destine groups who are lead by master controllers.

It's kind of ironic though, the U.S. invaded Iraq for their ties to insurgents(and WMD's) which didn't exist and we now have insurgents in Iraq since we invaded...

J-Cee
04-21-2010, 05:50 AM

true that
war hungry mufuckas..america aint the good guys..they the ones trying to start wars and will do anything to convince the population in thinking its a good idea to do so..

Come Honor Face
04-30-2010, 06:37 PM
It would all depend on the strategy the U.S. would use. Obviously, If the U.S. would use total aggression, without fears of civilian casualties, there is no nation that could deal with the onslaught of technologically advanced weapons they could bring. The only real problems the U.S. has had are terrain, and strategy. The jungle in Vietnam gave the U.S. fits, as the mountains have to a lesser degree in Afghanistan. Then you have the fear of hurting innocents, and making rest of the world hate us even more than they already do. That has held the U.S. back in their last few war efforts as well, but if Iran thinks they can fuck with the full might of the American military, they are clearly delusional. That said, I don't see any reason to go to war with Iran in the first place. lol @ no U.S. troops coming back alive!

Come Honor Face
04-30-2010, 06:43 PM
true that
war hungry mufuckas..america aint the good guys..they the ones trying to start wars and will do anything to convince the population in thinking its a good idea to do so..

This is much more true of the last administration than it is the current one. I wouldn't even try to defend all of the American foreign policies, but ain't nobody gonna defeat the American military whether you like it or not. Just not gonna happen.

11th Chamber
04-30-2010, 06:46 PM
It would all depend on the strategy the U.S. would use. Obviously, If the U.S. would use total aggression, without fears of civilian casualties, there is no nation that could deal with the onslaught of technologically advanced weapons they could bring. The only real problems the U.S. has had are terrain, and strategy. The jungle in Vietnam gave the U.S. fits, as the mountains have to a lesser degree in Afghanistan. Then you have the fear of hurting innocents, and making rest of the world hate us even more than they already do. That has held the U.S. back in their last few war efforts as well, but if Iran thinks they can fuck with the full might of the American military, they are clearly delusional. That said, I don't see any reason to go to war with Iran in the first place. lol @ no U.S. troops coming back alive!

plus you gotta deal with Rules of Engagement, which is beyond ridiculous right now

PALEHORSE
04-30-2010, 06:49 PM
as long as the USA keeps them poppy fields in Afghanistan pumping out heroine then we will have the money needed to fund the war

Hellspawn
04-30-2010, 07:00 PM
Sorry to say yall got it wrong on this subject :

US still have untill today billions of dollars of investments in Iran, theres no real clash between the two and it's a fake problem to fool the world.

Iran is controllin all the Shiites in the world, these same ones permitted to the US troops to enter Iraq without fighting, they gave them Saddam and they keep a hostile environment by bombing markets and killing civilians (most of them sunni) so the US can remain there and settle their politics. They now -shiites- control the fuel wich was before controlled by Saddam and the sunni.

Ahmedinejad is just a puppet ; the real rulers are the Ayatollalh.