PDA

View Full Version : they told me Lacey is banned till he sees a dentist

Edgar Erebus
04-10-2010, 07:03 AM
What the hell happened? Damn I ain't here for 24 hours and history was made.

SID
04-10-2010, 07:11 AM
He really struck a nerve with someone.

This place is gonna be boring as hell without him.

Uncle Steezo
04-10-2010, 07:55 AM
awww... sid misses his boo already.

SID
04-10-2010, 08:05 AM
Great the 35 year old glitter maestro is gonna go on a rampage seen as laced aint here now.

SID
04-10-2010, 08:08 AM
Awaits mummy ra to enter thread and defend his lover

beautifulrock
04-10-2010, 08:10 AM
I can't believe anyone gives a fuck. I personally needed a break from the constant Bizzy Bone dickriding that he threw in everyones face on an hourly basis. Anyone know what he did or how long he'll be gone? Please say forever, please say forever...

SID
04-10-2010, 08:14 AM
Was he really that bad?

What did he do that was so annoying?

I mean he had bizzy bone sigs but i cant recall him dickriding him on a hourly basis?

At the end of the day he makes 5 star funny threads, other faggots deserve to be banned like killbot barzheadboy and mummy ra, gay posters that bring no comedy or originalty just get SOAWF all the time.

beautifulrock
04-10-2010, 08:17 AM
^yea, I have no idea what you're talking about or who those other posters are, but I think I figured out why he was banned. He called Magma Gavin and TSA uncle tom house niggas, and you can't do that after pretending to be black for two years and then being exposed by me as a whoightee.

SID
04-10-2010, 08:28 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2m65zwm.png

Mumm Ra
04-10-2010, 08:52 AM
This place is gonna be boring as hell without him.
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g26/osirus16/GIFFIES/845.gif?t=1270903868

Was he really that bad?

I mean he had bizzy bone sigs but i cant recall him dickriding him on a hourly basis?

At the end of the day he makes 5 star funny threads, other faggots deserve to be banned like killbot barzheadboy and mummy ra, gay posters that bring no comedy or originalty just get SOAWF all the time.
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g26/osirus16/GIFFIES/princemad.gif?t=1270903915

SID
04-10-2010, 09:13 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/264j40w.jpg
STOP WITH THE GAY GIFS, PLEASE!

5hundred&one
04-10-2010, 12:01 PM
I'm indifferent to the ban, but I'd just like to point out that some of the fags on this site are constantly pushing the boundaries of how bad you can suck at corrupting names. toadassed??? you really thought that was going to get some laughs? at least show a little effort.

chodeface was the first thing I thought of in 10 seconds and even it's way funnier. I wonder how long it took slim t's corny ass to think up 'toadassed' lol. that's a real gem faggit. smh

Uncle Steezo
04-10-2010, 12:29 PM
i'm bout to change the thread title to "they told me Lacey is banned till he sees a dentist"

or something like that.

AcidPhosphate69
04-10-2010, 12:59 PM
Was he really that bad?

On Suicide Girls, there's a dope chick with a Mumm Ra tattoo. Just throwing that out there. I mean, I've yet to see a chick with Shallah Justice on her shoulder....

...jus' sayin', nahmean?

fatboybrandon
04-10-2010, 04:50 PM
It's not the end of the world to get banned from an internet forum, I wish him all the best after wutangcorp.

I can't imagine myself ever getting banned from a forum just because I don't take one that seriously to get caught up by any opinions or emotional exchange from anyone else who has attached themselves here like a child to their mother. Life away from the computer is much more worthwhile and true to reality.

Uncle Steezo
04-10-2010, 05:01 PM
says the guy with 3 websites and a blog.
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/ba7eec7e3fb929cd4c2a07cb99ea5451.gif

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-10-2010, 05:04 PM
Was he really that bad?

stop sucking his dick if anything it should have been you...lacey is annoying but u r like allot worse and have this false sense of coolness. haha your a fucking loser!!!!

sum1 post a picture of sid just any picture it seriously makes me laugh everytime...stop getting mad cuz i ether u everytime i type to u nd no matter how funny ur posts dont get it makes it funny because ur a camel fucking oompa loompa from london who raps and is getting his mom E-boned by the "maestro of glitter"...your IRL experinces r rly hilarious

Lex Lugor
04-10-2010, 05:08 PM
He made a doo doo brown ether thread when we had a minor disagreement, very first encounter with the guy, 1000 posts deep and he took it upon himself to 'end my career'.
Guy is a first class a-hole, probably IRL too.

Uncle Steezo
04-10-2010, 05:35 PM
He made a doo doo brown ether thread when we had a minor disagreement, very first encounter with the guy, 1000 posts deep and he took it upon himself to 'end my career'.
Guy is a first class a-hole, probably IRL too.
i couldn't figure out if you were talking about sid or lacey.

ALCATRAZ
04-10-2010, 05:37 PM
why he get banned for... that aint right

Lex Lugor
04-10-2010, 05:38 PM
Nah sid I dont think is a real live shit PICKEL, he's just seen as one often on the interWEBZ, beautiful rock, laceybone, these guys have few friends irl due to their blatant spiking levels of douche baggery.

beautifulrock
04-10-2010, 05:42 PM
My douchebaggery is exclusive to the internet. IRL I'm a real nice guy. Ask Fathertime. I fed him nachos with a giant foam hand.

Lex Lugor
04-10-2010, 05:45 PM
Oh yea thats what a cool guy would do I suppose...

beautifulrock
04-10-2010, 05:49 PM
I didn't say cool. I said nice. I even wiped the drool off the side of his mouth with a wet-nap. Nice.

Mumm Ra
04-10-2010, 06:44 PM
they told me since the ban sid has been studying dentistry

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g26/osirus16/GIFFIES/rudolph-hermey.jpg

he can't wait to stick his tool in laceys mouf and make him all better

SID
04-10-2010, 07:04 PM
On Suicide Girls, there's a dope chick with a Mumm Ra tattoo. Just throwing that out there. I mean, I've yet to see a chick with Shallah Justice on her shoulder....

...jus' sayin', nahmean?

http://i40.tinypic.com/2rdydra.jpg
It's only a matter of time man, a matter of time.....

I like suicide their girls there constantly buzzed, i want to dominate them both.

The one with Maynard was entertaining..

Undiluted Karma
04-10-2010, 08:26 PM

...jus' sayin', nahmean?

LMAO haha wtf lol

Undiluted Karma
04-10-2010, 08:31 PM
why he get banned for... that aint right

Yeah, theres some true arseholes on this forum for real and they aint banned, and you cant really hate on him for being a big fan of an artist.

Lex Lugor
04-10-2010, 08:40 PM
He's banned (presumably) because he was a douche, and people hated on him, because he was a douche.