PDA

View Full Version : Polish president killed in plane crash

Keraj
04-10-2010, 06:48 AM
Wow. I was shocked when I heard it. 88 of most important people in Poland died today in plane crash.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/04/10/poland.president.plane.crash/index.html?hpt=T1

beautifulrock
04-10-2010, 07:07 AM
A tragedy of immense proportions for any government. Too bad it had to happen to one of the good ones.

Huggasaurus Sex
04-10-2010, 07:55 AM
ghostlaced was banned

Edgar Erebus
04-10-2010, 08:04 AM
A tragedy of immense proportions for any government. Too bad it had to happen to one of the good ones.

Good ones? Kaczynski was beyond borderline fascist! He was seriously considering banning any kind of contraception, introducing anti-semitic laws and - hold yourself tight - pronouncing women waring pants and mini skirts as "indecent exposure".

I know it's ugly to wish death on someone, but I think this death will actually bring on something positive.

RALPH WIGGUM
04-10-2010, 08:13 AM
Good ones? Kaczynski was beyond borderline fascist! He was seriously considering banning any kind of contraception, introducing anti-semitic laws and - hold yourself tight - pronouncing women waring pants and mini skirts as "indecent exposure".

I know it's ugly to wish death on someone, but I think this death will actually bring on something positive.

Yeah exactly, lol "good ones"

Jedrek
04-10-2010, 08:14 AM
WTF??

anti - semitic laws?? facists??

IMO he wasn't a good prez but that's all lies. Think twice before you wrote some shit like this. He was a good patriot.

And he was verrrrrryyyyyyy respectful for woman.

beautifulrock
04-10-2010, 08:24 AM

You gotta be kidding.

The phrase "beyond borderline" makes absolutely no sense. You must be a Polack.

Keraj
04-10-2010, 08:29 AM
I am polish and I didn't like Kaczyński but I don't with death to anyone except the worst criminals. I think it's a sad day not only for Poland but for whole world.

11th Chamber
04-10-2010, 08:38 AM
I am polish and I didn't like Kaczyński but I don't with death to anyone except the worst criminals. I think it's a sad day not only for Poland but for whole world.

Except no one else in the world really cares, cause its Poland

ghostlaced was banned

Yea I noticed that, what he do?

Huggasaurus Sex
04-10-2010, 08:45 AM
i don't know something about a plane and some polish guys

RALPH WIGGUM
04-10-2010, 08:57 AM
If my president died Id drink to it

hom1e
04-10-2010, 10:16 AM
I just got up from night shift saw it on TV. Yeah Kaczynski wasn't really popular in Poland and outside but I had no death wish to him and anybody that was out there R.I.P.

It don't really matter in his situation he had very small chances to stay on prez desk anyway...

Except no one else in the world really cares, cause its Poland

The fact is nobody cares of you posting in this thread...

food for thought
04-10-2010, 10:23 AM
crazy shit.

Jedrek
04-10-2010, 10:46 AM
and the fact that they crashed near Katyn... fuck this is the worst tragedy in our history since wwII even the chancellor of my university died

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-10-2010, 10:50 AM
I had almost forgot Poland existed. What a sad reminder. This is a bummer for those guys. Even if the guy was as crappy as Obama that's a lot of unfortunate deaths.

I'll be the first to say Russia shot them down.

Also why is there anti polish sentiment? The only reason we Americans thought they were dumb is they had a hard time with the language and accents. Polish people are cool, and they have hot bitches, and delicious meat products.

Uncle Steezo
04-10-2010, 10:59 AM
this was a missed opportunity for a pollock joke thread. it was too late last night for me to think of one for a plane crash but ...

"he saw the no-smoking sign was lit and decided to step outside for a couple puffs."

Jedrek
04-10-2010, 12:10 PM
Also why is there anti polish sentiment? The only reason we Americans thought they were dumb

hehe funny the same we think about Americans ;-)

KidSha
04-10-2010, 01:28 PM
Damn sad day for Poland, i wonder if this was set up or just an odd accident, i remember seeing in the news about the politics complaining about the polish airlines or some shit..

still rest in peace

hom1e
04-10-2010, 01:47 PM
Damn sad day for Poland, i wonder if this was set up or just an odd accident

Yeah me to, last year CASA C295M plane that was transporting one general, majors, kapitans etc. (20 soldiers overall) from conference crushed near Miroslawiec, and all of them was experienced pilots, now we have this tragedy, something fishy might be going on...

Huggasaurus Sex
04-10-2010, 02:01 PM
so did you hear the one about the polish pilot who was told to fly south in mid-air?

http://cache.boston.com/resize/bonzai-fba/AP_Photo/2010/04/10/1270911022_4245/539w.jpg

Keraj
04-11-2010, 09:17 AM
WOW. CNN talks about it all the time. I'm a little shocked. It's a second day and they talk only about it.

check two
04-11-2010, 12:38 PM
So the Russian prime minister who likes to poison people is helping to lead the investigation?

hom1e
04-11-2010, 12:52 PM
Right now the investigation is based on identifying body's. Today they broth back Prez's body to Warsaw.

KidSha
04-12-2010, 10:04 AM
yeah its messed up how the Russians are the ones who are investigating the case, although im not pointing fingers it seems like this was an accident and i think the generals or the president told the pilot to land the plane although the pilot refused and was clear to land some place elsewhere, going to take a long time for Poland to recover from this.