PDA

View Full Version : Why do Black Men need 2 jobs ...?

Uncle Steezo
04-10-2010, 12:11 PM
but then they still are broke and drive cars that are 20 years old like some old nissan piece of shit. i know this one ignorant black guy who is always bragging about how he has two jobs but he still lives with his grandma and yet can't even afford internet or a computer.
he prolly spends his money on something ignorant like prostitutes. hahahahahahaha
why can't ignorant black men get their priorities str8? the same ignorant dude spends so much time watching TV and gossiping about celebs like a woman and he wonders why he has to pay women to be with him.hahahahahahahahahahahaha
instead of watching TV he should be getting another job. hahahahahahahahaha.

and why do ignorant black men blame other ignorant black men for the problems in their lives caused by their own ignorance?

Art Vandelay
04-10-2010, 12:12 PM
hahahahahahaha

netscape check two
04-10-2010, 02:23 PM
Drug dealing and acting(appearing on The First 48)?

Uncle Steezo
04-10-2010, 02:34 PM
hey jokey. don't you have some coke to pee in?

Huggasaurus Sex
04-10-2010, 02:47 PM
ron fred

Uncle Steezo
04-10-2010, 02:57 PM
ron fred

IrOnMaN
04-10-2010, 03:20 PM
True story.

I know of two men who have advanced master degrees in science. One has a M.S. in Biomedical Engineering and the other has a M.S. in Geology. Either one of them cannot find a job. They both recieve their masters early last year and they're still looking for a job. Is it because they're black men?

I hope I can find a job in my field, seriously.

LORD NOSE
04-10-2010, 03:31 PM
Build a job in your field, seriously

IrOnMaN
04-10-2010, 03:42 PM
Build a job in your field, seriously

Huh?

SKAMPOE
04-10-2010, 03:45 PM
Why do Black Men need 2 jobs ...?

to save up for the penis re-constructive surgery...

CharlesJones
04-10-2010, 04:19 PM
Wunded Fox, i know you're dissing me and i don't care. I'll watch as much tv as i want and talk about what i want. I work 2 jobs because i have to. I don't do it because i want to. No good job is gonna hire a person with a high school diploma and no experience. That's reality. Since you like to diss me, what type of job do you have? You're on here all the time which means you probably aren't working. I choose to pay prostitutes for intimacy because i don't like trying to get with stuck up, attitude problem, 3,4,5,6 kids, materialistic bitches which is what most black women are. Whether your bitch ass realizes it or not, you gotta pay bitches to be with you anyway because you when take them out to a restaurant, a movie, the club, a vacation, buying them gifts, you doing all that just so you can get some pussy LOL. Why else would you do all that stuff for a woman? Just to show her your a nice guy and you care about her? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Let's be for real Wunded Fox. You aren't dealing with reality.

CharlesJones
04-10-2010, 04:22 PM
Ironman, that's messed up if those 2 black guys you mentioned got their college degrees and they don't have a job. That just goes to show you how tough getting a job is especially when your black. You can be black and educated and still have a tough time getting a job. Job market is a backstabbing cutthroat industry and 9 times outta 10, a white supervisor will choose a educated white person over a educated black person. That's not fair but that's the way it is.

EAGLE EYE
04-10-2010, 04:29 PM
we could split a jarb 5 ways .... and still file a tax return on time.

Huggasaurus Sex
04-10-2010, 04:36 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Let's be for real Wunded Fox. You aren't dealing with reality.

oh shit

Uncle Steezo
04-10-2010, 05:19 PM
well charles, if you had a place other than granny's basement to take a woman then you could prolly get away with a $10 home cooked meal a $8 bottle of wine and get to lick some toes that are bunion free.

but if you like AIDS and athletes foot, then i could understand how $50 seems like a good value.

thats reality for you.

TSA
04-11-2010, 05:54 AM
man i dont pay SHIt for NO pussy man LOL. Fuck that ignorant black shit. I was just dt and this bitch was trying to run game and get drinks off me.

bitch said she was a model and im lookin at this gapping scar on her face like for what bitch, hillshire farms? bitch had the fuck samurai jack jack line too
http://www.biocrawler.com/w/images/archive/8/84/20050111150845!Samurai_Jack_VII_fanservice.jpg
AHAHAHahaHH! Look at her ignorant ass butt naked in the wilderness feeding off the roots and berries ahahahahahahah!

anyways yeah, im all like, wtf yeah right, but whatever i humored her. she just kept runnin her yap as if i'll buy her unbathed ass a drink. Bitch, better for fuckin find the nigga Hakku and shit ahahaha I ain't buyin bitches shit, nahtin

naaaahhhtin

i wouldn't even take a bitch to trick or treat

Mumm Ra
04-11-2010, 07:31 AM
i never buy random hoes drinks either
99% of them intentionally go to bars just to drink free off the men there
like they're on a mission before they even enter the door

CharlesJones
04-11-2010, 01:12 PM
TSA, you always got something ignorant to say. I don't give a fuck what ya'll men say. Every man pays for pussy whether you wanna believe it or not. Ain't no woman giving her pussy to men for free. Don't give me no shit about you gotta have game to get a woman because that's bullshit. Ain't no woman gonna give you some pussy because of your conversation. If you don't believe me, then ya'll are fucking with some ugly and fat bitches. Most hot cute women aren't giving up the pussy for some lame ass conversation. You gotta have a car and some money to get the ass. That's just the way it is. Wunded Fox, do you have your own place? Since you like to diss my living arrangements, do you have your own crib? You still didn't answer my question about what job do you have. You act like your a fucking big baller and you got money because all i here your ass do is diss people on here. What the fuck makes you better than me and anybody else on here? You faggot.

IrOnMaN
04-11-2010, 01:24 PM
TSA, you always got something ignorant to say. I don't give a fuck what ya'll men say. Every man pays for pussy whether you wanna believe it or not. Ain't no woman giving her pussy to men for free. Don't give me no shit about you gotta have game to get a woman because that's bullshit. Ain't no woman gonna give you some pussy because of your conversation. If you don't believe me, then ya'll are fucking with some ugly and fat bitches. Most hot cute women aren't giving up the pussy for some lame ass conversation. You gotta have a car and some money to get the ass. That's just the way it is. Wunded Fox, do you have your own place? Since you like to diss my living arrangements, do you have your own crib? You still didn't answer my question about what job do you have. You act like your a fucking big baller and you got money because all i here your ass do is diss people on here. What the fuck makes you better than me and anybody else on here? You faggot.

Charles makes a great point. Men do pay for sex in some form or fashion. You have to work for it in some way. For some women, if the man's a low life thug, then she'll take care of him. Since Charles isn't a low life thug, he's having a hard time finding a good woman. Charles refuses to become a stay-at-home boyfriend like most black men.

I hate it when men say that they have or never will pay for sex. If you truly believe that, then you're naive.

Queen Of Poetry
04-11-2010, 01:28 PM
Wow. Harsh but true. Men pay no matter what it is. Dinner, movie.....they pay. No woman is going to give it up from just a conversation.

DUMBO
04-11-2010, 01:36 PM
yeah we pay for it, but real g'z keep account of those and recoup by stealing shit from her apartment when we "visit"

CharlesJones
04-11-2010, 01:38 PM
Thank you Ironman and Queen Of Poetry. It's good to see somebody on here besides me got some common sense.

Mumm Ra
04-11-2010, 03:32 PM
No woman is going to give it up from just a conversation.
I beg to differ
well the first few times i never pay nuffin
then they start to want shit like food and mutual feelings :(W

Queen Of Poetry
04-11-2010, 03:53 PM
I beg to differ
well the first few times i never pay nuffin
then they start to want shit like food and mutual feelings :(W

Ha. So they just come over, y'all talk and then get down to business huh? U must got a good game.

Professor Poopsnagle
04-11-2010, 04:01 PM
http://twobluecrabs.com/images/cf0ad559f1ddf920440a2b47781f373b.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-11-2010, 04:30 PM
Ha. So they just come over, y'all talk and then get down to business huh? U must got a good game.

that's what me and j did for about a year. always eating downtown for free. ;D

Uncle Steezo
04-11-2010, 04:44 PM

exactly Trixx, if the guy is hittin it right then, thats payment enuff.
SWEAT EQUITY.

IrOnMaN
04-11-2010, 05:08 PM
exactly Trixx, if the guy is hittin it right then, thats payment enuff.
SWEAT EQUITY.

Both Trixx and Queen prefer stay-at-home-boyfriends. Damn!

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-11-2010, 05:11 PM
what?

i don't rememer saying anything like that

Uncle Steezo
04-11-2010, 05:27 PM
i don't even know what that means.

Queen Of Poetry
04-11-2010, 05:28 PM

Ok maybe I'm confused.

On a first date, I have never gone to a dudes house and talk to him and then say oh let me get naked for this nigga.

Now if we just kickin it with an understanding, then yeah let's do what we here to do. We ain't even gotta talk cause u may say something that will make me put my clothes back on.

EAGLE EYE
04-11-2010, 05:32 PM
Both Trixx and Queen prefer stay-at-home-boyfriends. Damn!

i love how this little fruit always ends his sentences with a DAMN! or OMG!

like a sassy black gay dude hahahahahha

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-11-2010, 05:36 PM
maybe that's where i've been going wrong. i should start making them buy me stuff.

Mumm Ra
04-11-2010, 05:36 PM

lmao
gurrrrlll!

Uncle Steezo
04-11-2010, 05:37 PM
hahahahahaha! sassy!
could you imagine ironman hosting his own sassy discovery channel dinohunter show?
http://tmr-judges.tripod.com/ep04_03.jpg

Uncle Steezo
04-11-2010, 05:39 PM
Ok maybe I'm confused.
On a first date, I have never gone to a dudes house and talk to him and then say oh let me get naked for this nigga... YET.

fixed.

Queen Of Poetry
04-11-2010, 05:41 PM
maybe that's where i've been going wrong. i should start making them buy me stuff.

I don't make a guy buy stuff. I mean at least get some takeout and a bottle of wine. I'm picky about my shoes and they only go on my feet so imagine how I am with a man.

But hey do u girl. I am not one to give advice about men since I ain't got one and don't really want one right now.

EAGLE EYE
04-11-2010, 05:44 PM
I don't make a guy buy stuff. I mean at least get some takeout and a bottle of wine. I'm picky about my shoes and they only go on my feet so imagine how I am with a man.

But hey do u girl. I am not one to give advice about men since I ain't got one and don't really want one right now.

So I take it you're not a box wine drinker?

Queen Of Poetry
04-11-2010, 05:48 PM
fixed.

Ha. Ummmm yeah let me not say anything.

No Robbie. No box of wine. Ha.

IrOnMaN
04-11-2010, 05:55 PM

Why does this cake little cunt care about me so much? Perhaps that you're a fruit yourself because I'm not the one who's constantly discussing homosexuals on a daily basis.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-11-2010, 05:58 PM

i'm picky too. i've only been with 3 in the past 4 years. half of me thinks i don't want a relationship cos it's just hassle but the other half of me thinks i do want someone special in my life. so i don't i know what i want and i'm not gonna put myself under any pressure to decide one way or the other. seems like all the good ones are taken anyway.

food for thought
04-11-2010, 06:00 PM
ironman smells like teen spirit.

netscape check two
04-11-2010, 06:02 PM

I'll back off after this post, but that sounds kinda contradicting since you had basically said you like the type of guy that wears an orange jumpsuit a lot of the time. lol

EAGLE EYE
04-11-2010, 06:03 PM
ironman smells like teen spirit.

hahahahahaha

New-Yorks-Finest
04-11-2010, 06:04 PM
this thread = wtf? lol

IrOnMaN
04-11-2010, 06:08 PM
I'll back off after this post, but that sounds kinda contradicting since you had basically said you like the type of guy that wears an orange jumpsuit a lot of the time. lol

Omg, Check. Lol. I believe Queen said that she like thugs who have a "good" side to them.

}:|....

EAGLE EYE
04-11-2010, 06:14 PM
O-m-g

Queen Of Poetry
04-11-2010, 06:30 PM
Omg, Check. Lol. I believe Queen said that she like thugs who have a "good" side to them.

}:|....

Exactly. check just gets pleasure out of messin with me.

Living-jism
04-11-2010, 08:01 PM
More girls should accept stay at home bf I reckon!

http://cdn.concreteloop.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/chancereal.jpg

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-12-2010, 08:20 AM
Wow. Harsh but true. Men pay no matter what it is. Dinner, movie.....they pay. No woman is going to give it up from just a conversation.

agree with this,its very unrealistic or cats are in alotta denial if they wanna contend with this,whether you like it or not,you paying in some way or form for pussy,even taking time outta your life to give someone else attention in hopes of getting laid is paying for something,it doesnt have to always be monetary, which leads me to my next question,i wonder how many guys who claim to be getting laid here are really getting laid, cause theres no way in hell a woman will let u hit with some of the attitudes displayed here,not in the real world,unless yall consider anime to be real life..smh..too much denial goin on here for real

Queen Of Poetry
04-12-2010, 08:37 AM
More girls should accept stay at home bf I reckon!

http://cdn.concreteloop.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/chancereal.jpg

These 2 r the sorriest brothas @............r they even black? I mean they gotta be mixed with something.............corny asses.

Twiztid-Wutang
04-12-2010, 10:47 AM
Black men need two jobs to make sure once they fuck up the first one, They gotta a spare. Its pretty simple logic

netscape check two
04-12-2010, 12:12 PM
These 2 r the sorriest brothas @............r they even black? I mean they gotta be mixed with something.............corny asses.

Queen, that Chance dude is your type though. lol

Queen Of Poetry
04-12-2010, 12:19 PM
Queen, that Chance dude is your type though. lol

LOL nah...........he's a poser. He ain't a real thug..........(now leave me alone about this).;D

netscape check two
04-12-2010, 12:23 PM
They grew up in one of the hardest areas of Cali.

Queen Of Poetry
04-12-2010, 12:27 PM
They grew up in one of the hardest areas of Cali.

And then when soft I guess? I don't know anythings about the 2 of them except they r corny and not hot at all.

netscape check two
04-12-2010, 12:34 PM
They aren't soft and the ladies dig them. I thought you would have watched them on reality tv. You were mentioning about them looking mixed, aren't they dark enough for you? lol

praise the almitey W
04-16-2010, 02:51 PM
because were all like odb and need food stamps
i only work one job though

Queen Of Poetry
04-16-2010, 02:55 PM
They aren't soft and the ladies dig them. I thought you would have watched them on reality tv. You were mentioning about them looking mixed, aren't they dark enough for you? lol

Eeww they r the corniest guys out there. No I ain't watch that mess on TV. I was saying r they really brothas cause of how they act not how they look.

netscape check two
04-16-2010, 02:57 PM
So if a person acts corny, you automatically equate them to not being black? lol

CharlesJones
05-01-2010, 02:11 PM
Graveyard Shifter, thanks for agreeing with me. Most dudes on here that say they get sex often are lying and if they're getting it, they're getting some from ugly and fat women because cute women aren't gonna fuck these clowns on here the way they be talking. It's common sense that when men get with women, they gotta have some money to get sex. That's just the way it is because conversation isn't gonna get you inside a woman's pussy. You gotta have some money and a car. You also have to be handsome to get a cute woman because cute women don't talk to ugly guys unless they're rappers, NBA and NFL players, movie stars, singers, businessmen hahahahahahahahahahahaha.