Risk also loves MsRza
MsRza is STYLE's ex-eWife
STYLE was Pat's gay lover
Pat loves Palentine
Blackula loves Pat
TSA loves Blackula
Art loves TSA
Nick loves Art

Benny, feeling left out, just masturbates to Palentine's posts about STYLE.

IrOnMaN
04-10-2010, 03:55 PM
OvqZvr83gq4

Lex Lugor
04-10-2010, 05:20 PM
I got an e-crush on msrza, i'll admit it.

INF
04-10-2010, 05:21 PM
I got an e-crush on msrza, i'll admit it.

she will only break your heart dude....

Uncle Steezo
04-10-2010, 05:23 PM
tell me about it.
i had to quit wucorp and delete my account.

Queen Of Poetry
04-10-2010, 05:24 PM

Ummm speaking from experience? Ha.

Uncle Steezo
04-10-2010, 05:32 PM
i love Queen.

INF
04-10-2010, 05:32 PM
hahaha nawwww I never had it for T.

I got mad respect for Ma tho , she is the ultimate. Fine ass B-girl right there with a head on her shoulders and shit.

I just never crushed.

Ive crushed on a few Corp females though

Lex Lugor
04-10-2010, 05:34 PM
I pretty much have an e-crush on each female poster here, mainly because they listen to duh woo but ive only ever seen extensive pictures of msrza.

11th Chamber
04-10-2010, 05:36 PM
I pretty much have an e-crush on each female poster here, mainly because they listen to duh woo but ive only ever seen extensive pictures of msrza.

negative. Blackula couldent name a Wu track if u asked her

Queen Of Poetry
04-10-2010, 05:36 PM
i love Queen.

And I u.

Queen Of Poetry
04-10-2010, 05:39 PM
hahaha nawwww I never had it for T.

I got mad respect for Ma tho , she is the ultimate. Fine ass B-girl right there with a head on her shoulders and shit.

I just never crushed.

Ive crushed on a few Corp females though

Ha. Really? Now that shocks me. For reals.

INF
04-10-2010, 05:39 PM

yes she can

her name came from kool keith shit

get outta here

INF
04-10-2010, 05:41 PM
Ha. Really? Now that shocks me. For reals.

lol , whats shocking? lets talk here

Lex Lugor
04-10-2010, 05:42 PM
Yea queen is the shit, trixx too. Blackulah in my experience is a dick tease.
I mean I saw her on the webcam once and she kissed at the screen and shit like that, gave me that great smile but didnt flick a bead or a nipple or nothing, fuck is that LOL?

Queen Of Poetry
04-10-2010, 05:44 PM
lol , whats shocking? lets talk here

Ur just u know laid back smooth with a lean type of brotha. Just shocked me. Now I wanna know who? Ha.

INF
04-10-2010, 05:55 PM
I got some good ass weed right now so IM down to be open about this shit to an extent

Yea queen is the shit, trixx too. Blackulah in my experience is a dick tease.
I mean I saw her on the webcam once and she kissed at the screen and shit like that, gave me that great smile but didnt flick a bead or a nipple or nothing, fuck is that LOL?

lmao

thats great.you must have said something strange to not even get to see nip but get blown kisses.

Black is cool though.Trixx, I only just found out is a real female.She seem cool but I aint talk to her directly.

Queen is tha bomb but I had to sit back and peep girlie cuz she would holler at Jeru 24/8.nothing against that dude but I couldnt figure that out right there. I had to post up cuz that is another type of cat than me so I wasnt sure Queen was down till I seen her and Style talk.LOL

Ur just u know laid back smooth with a lean type of brotha. Just shocked me. Now I wanna know who? Ha.

thanks.

hahaha who have I crushed on??? lets see Kriszy Substance was the first I know that. idk , there really isnt anybody else I crushed on that I care to speak on.

just cuz IM high than a mf I aint fixing to put myself out there on front street.lmao

Its easy to tell who is crushing when you are on a message board.If you are reading and paying attention you can see whats up.Thats about all I can say on that.u know?

Queen Of Poetry
04-10-2010, 06:02 PM
LOL @ Jeru. Man he's peace. He is so hilarious! I got mad love for him.

LOL @ Style. He's ummmm interesting.

I miss Kriszy. Black was on a webcam. Wow. She is a mess but I got love for her. She don't care and does her.

INF
04-10-2010, 06:06 PM
where did Jeru go? u still hear from dude? I never see him post.not never.

Queen Of Poetry
04-10-2010, 06:10 PM
Not too much. We used to talk on msn alot but I be on aim now. I miss him. He has a big heart. We stopped our vices at the same time. Mines was weed and his was alcohol. Ha. I think we both fell off the wagon. O well.

INF
04-10-2010, 06:16 PM
thats cool.Jeru is a cool cat. I just didnt understand a Jersey girl hollerin at a euro cat.I was being narrow minded thinking like that is how I see it now though I suppose.you could say that.

Queen Of Poetry
04-10-2010, 06:20 PM
Ha. He's the only white boy interested in hearing what I got to say.

INF
04-10-2010, 06:44 PM
hahahahaha

Ru is a brotha , lmao.You could tell he really wasnt fakin the funk.He really liked sisters.I know some white cats that will act like they do but you can tell its just so they can be cool.

hahaha , race is so fucked when you think about it.why god did this I will never know.why we all aint the same color?I dont get it.

SID
04-10-2010, 06:54 PM
ahahahaa.

Accurate list.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-10-2010, 07:07 PM
Trixx, I only just found out is a real female.She seem cool but I aint talk to her directly.

if i remember correctly, you've accused me of being someone from the corpse in the past. i'm not familiar with it but i see it mentioned by other posters now and again.

i'm high too. just got some lemon :beer:

Art Vandelay
04-10-2010, 07:11 PM
Ha. He's the only white boy interested in hearing what I got to say.

you know that's not true.

INF
04-10-2010, 07:17 PM
if i remember correctly, you've accused me of being someone from the corpse in the past. i'm not familiar with it but i see it mentioned by other posters now and again.

hahahaha Im sorry Trixx.Let me take this moment to apologize.I had you confused with somebody else. There was a girl from ..well... maybe she isnt from the corpse but thats how I associate her...... anyway , this girl -PB , I thought that was you.

Im a paranoid schizo to begin with and it doesn't help that I know for sure for sure that corpse members have and are here as other accounts.I guess cuz they get banned I dont know.

I dont care about the corpse anymore though I even gave my account away.

Im so fuckin high im too high.I aint been too high in a long time.this is awesome like causing more family feuds than richard dawson

Queen Of Poetry
04-10-2010, 07:29 PM
you know that's not true.

Ha. Yeah u right. My bad.

Uncle Steezo
04-10-2010, 07:33 PM
it took me a while to decide if trixx was a female too.lol
i thought she was magma.

SID
04-10-2010, 07:35 PM

I have already aired my thoughts on your true gender, i was greeted with silence...

http://i41.tinypic.com/nloikh.jpg
I'm not convinced

Queen Of Poetry
04-10-2010, 07:37 PM
Im so fuckin high im too high.I aint been too high in a long time.this is awesome like causing more family feuds than richard dawson

Ha. I love it!

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-10-2010, 07:49 PM
hahahaha Im sorry Trixx.Let me take this moment to apologize.I had you confused with somebody else. There was a girl from ..well... maybe she isnt from the corpse but thats how I associate her...... anyway , this girl -PB , I thought that was you.

Im a paranoid schizo to begin with and it doesn't help that I know for sure for sure that corpse members have and are here as other accounts.I guess cuz they get banned I dont know.

I dont care about the corpse anymore though I even gave my account away.

it's cool.

what or who is -PB?

are you really a paranoid schizo?

me too

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-10-2010, 07:54 PM
it took me a while to decide if trixx was a female too.lol
i thought she was magma.

lolz.

i've also been accused of being:

gen wise
bateman
jasper
huggah

I have already aired my thoughts on your true gender, i was greeted with silence...

http://i41.tinypic.com/nloikh.jpg
I'm not convinced

i don't remember this. link?

INF
04-10-2010, 07:55 PM
pb was somebody I met like 3 yrs ago.they hit me up on myspace and I recognized the art on their page from the corpse.the lil stick figure monkey drawing. anyway IM not gonna sit here and be a donnie brasco about PB. I aint talked to PB in a long time.

yes I really am schizo affective.its not something I am proud of but I wont lie about it.sometimes I feel like being honest about it will make it go away.idk

Queen Of Poetry
04-10-2010, 07:57 PM
I love high Infinity!!!!! Wow.

INF
04-10-2010, 08:02 PM
lmao! sad thing is that I am always high INF. im just really really high today.up in the sky high.I love you guys high.hahahahaha

Queen Of Poetry
04-10-2010, 08:05 PM
Ha. Ok then I love really high Infinty!!! Duke is bananas.

INF
04-10-2010, 08:11 PM
and really High INF loves ya baaaaacK!

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 4 seconds.

im starting to get tired ,lol ^

eVoL
04-10-2010, 11:50 PM
at least she isnt playing single-player console RPGs, you fucking homo

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1862088#post1862088

i searched your profile youre on this bitch site everyday, go outside lmao herb motherfucker..

Uncle Steezo
04-11-2010, 12:01 AM
i thought PB stood for Pat Bateman.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-11-2010, 05:44 AM
When PB first started posting at the corpse i was confused that it was me also but i eventually realised that it was someone else.

General Wise should have evaluated Mini's relationship with peoples here, because i think it was the most erratic and amusing.

She hated Blackula and i guess maybe some other people and loved any guy who ever posted his image especially Yasper and i think HAN from memory.

SID
04-11-2010, 06:23 AM
Trixx can you prove your a female please?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-11-2010, 03:46 PM
sid, i've alreay posted pics.

SID
04-11-2010, 07:56 PM
Well i never saw them, direct me to them or pm me and i will feel comfortable around you.

Regards

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-11-2010, 08:03 PM
check the Vets section for my halloween thread.

KaramelSundae
04-11-2010, 08:29 PM
hmmm interesting thread

SID
04-12-2010, 08:42 AM
check the Vets section for my halloween thread.

Yeah you have blocked out your eyes for some strange reason

Queen Of Poetry
04-12-2010, 08:53 AM
Geez can't u just accept the pics and get off her back? What does she have to prove? She is a girl..............

SID
04-12-2010, 09:00 AM
I wasent speaking to you ho.

Queen Of Poetry
04-12-2010, 09:04 AM

WTF!!!!!!! Yeah well I'm speaking to u!!!!!!! How many times I say something and here u come all mighty Sid droppin in ur 2 sense........fuck out here!!!!!!!!!

SID
04-12-2010, 09:10 AM
Your mess is hot

Queen Of Poetry
04-12-2010, 09:14 AM
Yeah whatever

theDZA
04-12-2010, 09:16 AM

bit out of order mate lol

Queen Of Poetry
04-12-2010, 09:30 AM

9:|69:|69:|69:|6

SID
04-12-2010, 09:38 AM

What are you some sort of feminist?

Queen Of Poetry
04-12-2010, 09:52 AM
What are you some sort of feminist?

No he's just a man that realizes that the statement I said wasn't so extreme that u had to call me a name...........

theDZA
04-12-2010, 10:25 AM
No he's just a man that realizes that the statement I said wasn't so extreme that u had to call me a name...........

^ this

SID
04-12-2010, 10:27 AM
You should be doing the dishes and making alfies cereal instead of speaking with a bunch of degenerate internet scumbags Queen.

Queen Of Poetry
04-12-2010, 11:01 AM
This is why ur single, horny and miserable.................

SID
04-12-2010, 11:18 AM
Your acting like you know me.

No i'm not the weird red guy with the trill glasses in my avatar by the way.

I'm a stallion on a conquest, my goal is middle aged women and science teachers.

Regards

Queen Of Poetry
04-12-2010, 11:24 AM

I'm a stallion on a conquest, my goal is middle aged women and science teachers.

Regards

And u acting like u know me calling me names and shit.......

U ain't gotta take ur anger at Gavin out on me........I've done nothing wrong. I am not the enemy........I can give u a hug if u need it.

Art Vandelay
04-12-2010, 11:27 AM

Regards

well move out of your mom's large victorian home and maybe you'll get some

SID
04-12-2010, 11:34 AM
Why the fuck would i move out of a large victorian house?

SID
04-12-2010, 11:36 AM
And u acting like u know me calling me names and shit.......

U ain't gotta take ur anger at Gavin out on me........I've done nothing wrong. I am not the enemy........I can give u a hug if u need it.

You defended trixx which annoyed me thats all.

Gavins a loser and your a loser for pretending you two are an E-item so he can look big infront of a bunch of homos.

Do the math Queen.

Do the math.....

Queen Of Poetry
04-12-2010, 11:41 AM
You defended trixx which annoyed me thats all.

Gavins a loser and your a loser for pretending you two are an E-item so he can look big infront of a bunch of homos.

Do the math Queen.

Do the math.....

Ha. Cause I "defended" her. I simply said what's the big deal? Wow. U do need a hug.

SID
04-12-2010, 11:48 AM
I need to sodomize you but thats beside the point, why do you relate to Gavin when he acts the way he does?, have some self respect Queen.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-12-2010, 11:49 AM
sid, get off the internet and go put the kettle on or something.

SID
04-12-2010, 11:52 AM
That was weak. so very very weak.

*turns kettle on

Queen Of Poetry
04-12-2010, 11:53 AM
I need to sodomize you but thats beside the point, why do you relate to Gavin when he acts the way he does?, have some self respect Queen.

Wow........sodomize? Geez. Why do u care what I/we whatever do? Why does it bother u so much?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-12-2010, 11:56 AM
That was weak. so very very weak.

*turns kettle on

milk with 1 sugar in mine, ta.

INF
04-12-2010, 12:00 PM

how you gonna call somebody a ho??????? boy....

u stupid.

I dont really think you are in the position to be calling ppl out they name.

Art Vandelay
04-12-2010, 12:09 PM
i always laugh at people like Sid talking about getting girls when you know with all the girl bashing they do, they ain't getting none. you can tell all the pent up hatred they have towards women that it's because they ain't giving up the pussy to them.

seriously sid, why do you got to talk shit on trixx and queen. i mean the whole wanting to sodomize queen, well that's understandable, but the rest of the shit got to stop.

Queen Of Poetry
04-12-2010, 12:10 PM

u stupid.

Amen my brotha! Preach!!!!!!!!!!!!

SID
04-12-2010, 12:41 PM

u stupid.

dude stop getting schizophrenic on my ass.

SID
04-12-2010, 12:42 PM
Wow........sodomize? Geez. Why do u care what I/we whatever do? Why does it bother u so much?

Because your better then that.

You deserve better than a 35 year old crackhead.

Queen Of Poetry
04-12-2010, 12:43 PM
i mean the whole wanting to sodomize queen, well that's understandable, but the rest of the shit got to stop.

Ur on my list bub!