PDA

View Full Version : I Know What Poor Blacks Would Do With Slavery Reparations Money

CharlesJones
04-11-2010, 02:18 PM
They would spend it on alcohol, weed, cigarettes, jewelry, car rims, stereo system, expensive car, expensive clothes, expensive sneakers, big screen tv's, drugs, food hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Sometimes i hear black leaders talk about blacks are owed slavery reparations but i never hear them talk about what poor blacks would do with the money if they got it. Blacks don't believe in saving money and they spend their money foolishly. That's why they're always broke LOL. Poor blacks aren't the only ones terrible with money. Rich blacks are terrible with money too.

Art Vandelay
04-11-2010, 02:40 PM
do you steal all of your material from dave chappelle?

Uncle Steezo
04-11-2010, 02:42 PM
i hear some poor blacks spend $100 on groceries then spend $100 to lick a hooker's foot and get hugs.

Professor Poopsnagle
04-11-2010, 02:44 PM
i hear some poor blacks spend $100 on groceries then spend $100 to lick a hooker's foot and get hugs.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Chokeslam!

CharlesJones
04-11-2010, 02:45 PM
Wunded Fox and Art Vandelay should fuck each other since both of ya'll are attention whores LOL.

Art Vandelay
04-11-2010, 02:47 PM

is that something an educated black man or an ignorant black man would say?

CharlesJones
04-11-2010, 02:49 PM
I don't know. You tell me. You always got something negative to say about my topics. So that's why i called you a attention whore. You say you like reading my topics but then you got something negative to say all the time about my topics. You just as bad as Wunded Fox and i was hoping you wasn't like that clown.

food for thought
04-11-2010, 02:51 PM
They would spend it on alcohol, weed, cigarettes, jewelry, car rims, stereo system, expensive car, expensive clothes, expensive sneakers, big screen tv's, drugs, food hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Sometimes i hear black leaders talk about blacks are owed slavery reparations but i never hear them talk about what poor blacks would do with the money if they got it. Blacks don't believe in saving money and they spend their money foolishly. That's why they're always broke LOL. Poor blacks aren't the only ones terrible with money. Rich blacks are terrible with money too.

ahahahahahaha.

http://www.ultrabrown.com/wp-content/uploads/I%20am%20Sambo.jpg

ahahahahahahahahahha.

fag.

netscape check two
04-11-2010, 02:53 PM

is that something an educated black man or an ignorant black man would say?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y51/lionell78/WBW-Baae-1195328N-1.jpg?t=1271011938

V4D3R
04-11-2010, 02:54 PM
wow wdf. Some native americans get reparation money in some fashion and they did good with their money. Thats kinda ignorant what your saying Charles.

You'd be stupid to buy gold with its value atm. Rims and cars are the worst money toilets in the history of mankind...think of people that spent so much fuckin money on cars and their kids arent in college..the game of life is what it is.

Anyhow our biggest hope of reparations was microwaved to death supposedly to cause a heart attack - Johnnie Cochran.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-11-2010, 06:37 PM
You gotz ta diversify ya stocks niggah!

Real Estate is the safest investment right now. You're guaranteed to make bank if you hold onto it long enough.

J-Cee
04-11-2010, 11:04 PM
Yeh u do realise charles, your posts are ignorant as fuck, are u an ignorant black man?
And why do you give a fuck what black ppl would spend reperation money on? if thats what makes them happy let em spend it on whatever the fuck they want..i'm white and if i got a bit of money i'd spend it on clothes,jewellry,alcohol,weed,cars etc too....am i an ignorant white man?

PALEHORSE
04-11-2010, 11:06 PM
You gotz ta diversify ya stocks niggah!

Real Estate is the safest investment right now. You're guaranteed to make bank if you hold onto it long enough.

no!!!

precious metals are the safest.

the real estate market is about to drop like 50% especially the commercial market.

ALCATRAZ
04-11-2010, 11:37 PM
we deserve it.... and dont gimme that bullshit about its too hard to decide who gets what cuz if it worked for the jews, it can definitely work for the blacks...thas my word

EAGLE EYE
04-11-2010, 11:56 PM
I dont see pay-outs any time soon considering the population size and trillions of dollars of debt the country is in.

EAGLE EYE
04-11-2010, 11:59 PM
ohh and I'm pretty sure micronesians wouldn't be entitled to anything.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-12-2010, 08:07 AM
i really hate to say this but i agree with charlesjones, i can see a majority of cats doing shit like this with reperation money,..its preety sad really

BRONZBODY
04-12-2010, 08:36 AM
yeah i gotta go with chuckie j too.....its sad really. thats why i dont understand why white folks have an issue with it. mos of them dumb motherfuckers are going to give it right back to they white asses as soon as they get it anyway.

Twiztid-Wutang
04-12-2010, 10:44 AM

Preach.

Prolifical ENG
04-12-2010, 10:55 AM
They would spend it on alcohol, weed, cigarettes, jewelry, car rims, stereo system, expensive car, expensive clothes, expensive sneakers, big screen tv's, drugs,

Whats wrong with putting the money right back into the economy? People who spend like that is what makes the world.

Come Honor Face
04-12-2010, 10:59 AM
Why are you so obsessed with skin color Charles? Do ever look at a person, and see a person, or just niggers, honkeys, wetbacks, chinks, and of course sand-niggers?

J-Cee
04-12-2010, 11:20 AM
yeh its funny..he talks about how blacks are ignorant etc etc..judging,hating etc... yet hes the ignorant one who really should look at himself before pointing out others flaws.
U dont like getting blowjobs but prefer suckin a toe or having your chest nipples licked..and paying money for this..lol..i could go on and on..

Huggasaurus Sex
04-12-2010, 11:20 AM
Poor blacks aren't the only ones terrible with money. Rich blacks are terrible with money too..

J-Cee
04-12-2010, 11:35 AM
Rich blacks are terrible with money........................

Rich

Teh KillaBee
04-12-2010, 02:15 PM
http://msp29.photobucket.com/albums/c277/Jmurph311/Dave_Chapelle_Show_-_Black_White_Su.jpg

and.......

http://nwitha.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/emo_nigger.jpg

cutn' heads
04-13-2010, 01:34 PM
uncle ruckus motherfucker...