PDA

View Full Version : question for people that have been punched in the eye

Count Dracula
04-12-2010, 07:52 AM
my friend and i got in a fight when we were plastered over some dumb shit. we don't remember anything. apparently i punched him in the eye pretty good and he says hes seeing eye floaters. floaters are these little squiggly lines that you see when you move your eye ball. do these go away over time?

EAGLE EYE
04-12-2010, 07:56 AM
Not really sure..

But i do know that fudge floaters go away when u flush

Count Dracula
04-12-2010, 07:56 AM
oh

issues
04-12-2010, 08:04 AM
http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Floaters/Pages/Introduction.aspx

Count Dracula
04-12-2010, 08:07 AM
http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Floaters/Pages/Introduction.aspx

i know what floaters are. i understand that in some cases they can go away. trying to get some input from people that have actually experienced them

issues
04-12-2010, 08:17 AM
i know what floaters are. i understand that in some cases they can go away. trying to get some input from people that have actually experienced them

no they dont go away.. your brain just adapts to them..
but every so often you notice them..

Count Dracula
04-12-2010, 08:28 AM
no they dont go away.. your brain just adapts to them..
but every so often you notice them..

fuck...

Count Dracula
04-12-2010, 08:30 AM
well they don't go away, but I heard they can sink into your eye and you can't see them anymore..?

issues
04-12-2010, 08:49 AM
well they don't go away, but I heard they can sink into your eye and you can't see them anymore..?

they are still there, but you cant see them.. because your brain blanks them out..
but i find that they get worse in bright sunlight..

Huggasaurus Sex
04-12-2010, 09:41 AM
u should've told your friend he tried making out with u that way he's not mad at you for permanently ruining his eyesight

SL33
04-12-2010, 09:41 AM
they will go away, trust me

Tommy
04-12-2010, 09:52 AM
I've had them for a few years now, they don't really bother me now, though. Not sure how I got 'em really, possibily through boxing.

Count Dracula
04-12-2010, 09:57 AM
u should've told your friend he tried making out with u that way he's not mad at you for permanently ruining his eyesight

piss off

Count Dracula
04-12-2010, 09:59 AM
they will go away, trust me

all right sir. i hope you're right

I've had them for a few years now, they don't really bother me now, though. Not sure how I got 'em really, possibily through boxing.

i would guarantee it was from boxing

Count Dracula
04-12-2010, 10:00 AM
they are still there, but you cant see them.. because your brain blanks them out..
but i find that they get worse in bright sunlight..

i see. well if you can't see them that's good enough

KidSha
04-12-2010, 10:14 AM
my friend and i got in a fight when we were plastered over some dumb shit. we don't remember anything. apparently i punched him in the eye pretty good and he says hes seeing eye floaters. floaters are these little squiggly lines that you see when you move your eye ball. do these go away over time?

me and a buddy of mine ware in a fight once and he got socked in the eye real good and he had to get an operation i forget what it was called tho. but he was constantly seeing things blurry. time might heal it but get that shit checked out.

Count Dracula
04-12-2010, 11:46 AM
me and a buddy of mine ware in a fight once and he got socked in the eye real good and he had to get an operation i forget what it was called tho. but he was constantly seeing things blurry. time might heal it but get that shit checked out.

peace

INF
04-12-2010, 11:54 AM
I used to see those shits all the time in my eye site but never got punched in the eye.I dont see em anymore.I would say I seen em from grade school until I was 24 or so.

check two
04-12-2010, 05:15 PM
Meat heads

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-12-2010, 06:08 PM
now that i think about it, i've seen them too, not often though. never been punched in the eye either.

Professor Poopsnagle
04-12-2010, 06:14 PM
I took a baseball bat to the eyebrow and I have that floating shit too every now and then. It's like I can see bacteria swimming in my eye.

I didn't go down so I probably don't have any brain damage though.

EAGLE EYE
04-12-2010, 06:15 PM
eyebrow

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar7607_2.gif hee hee

AcidPhosphate69
04-12-2010, 06:59 PM

Not bullshitting, I'm paying the fucking bills right now but I've fucked my eyes pretty bad in a brawl. Like, legit blind for two days type shit. Bad news bears.

But either way, the floaters are normal but what could happen is a croneal laceration or abrasion. It's a cut or scrape on that outer surface of your eye. Obviously you'll know if you've got that.

Your eye(s) will water like crazy, it'll hurt to open, sensitive to light and all that.

Really bad corneal abrasions or lacerations can cause scarring and ex-fucking-treme discomfort. Your vision will be cloudly and it'll feel like you have sharp shit in your fucking eye if you open them. It sucks, hard.

diggy
04-12-2010, 09:59 PM
I've had floaters since a kid. I think I always had them. I notice them when I look at a white wall or a clear blue sky. They do not go away.

food for thought
04-12-2010, 10:06 PM
why dont u google it instead of asking these general chat faggots?

diggy
04-12-2010, 11:07 PM
If one gets kicked in the Divine Eye Cee King do ya get floaters too?

NIGHT MAYOR
04-13-2010, 01:47 AM
they are natural, i dont think you get them from being hit. they dont ever go away.

Count Dracula
04-13-2010, 08:24 AM
i dont think you get them from being hit

you definitely can since he never had them before and all of sudden he gets popped in the eye and he has them

Count Dracula
04-13-2010, 08:26 AM
why dont u google it instead of asking these general chat faggots?

why dont you leave thread?

DJMethods
04-13-2010, 08:41 AM
I would choke you the fuck out. Cunt.

issues
04-13-2010, 08:51 AM
has anybody ever let a stranger slap their cock on your eyeball?

AcidPhosphate69
04-13-2010, 10:05 AM
^

That will definitely leave floaters. And syphillis.

Sham-iLL
04-13-2010, 10:17 AM
nah yo trust me they go away but you see them sometimes like when you sneeze or something or like when you're walking and your brain just gets an impulse and you start breathing hard and look at the sky, then you see em but they go away again... but if you really focus on seeing them, you will see them

Dr Sleepwalker
04-13-2010, 03:39 PM
Ayo, I used to box, and I know EXACTLY what you're talking about.

They go away before you can get annoyed with them being there, or like the guy said earlier. Maybe your brain just blanks them out.

The only thing that I noticed, is that I'm more photosensitive to light. Bright lights, such as the sun, fluorescent lights, or certain t.v lighting. has been known to trigger the lines intensenely, which triggers a migrain eventually after.

angry!
04-13-2010, 03:45 PM
threadstarter sounds like a cup cake!!!!!!!!!!!!

*threadstarter punches someone in the head*

*threadstarter gets punched back and calls timeout when he starts seeing squiggly lines*

*threadstarter puts icepack on his boyfriends head and logs into wu corp to invesitigate his lovers ailments*

sounds very gay!!!!!!!! you 2 blacked out, threw hands, and your buddy woke up seeing funny... i think you probably busted a nut in his eye and now youre using this fight as a cover story!!!!!!!!!!!

come see me threadtsrater... ill put your bitch ass in a black hole!!!!!!!!!!!! the last nigga i fought is walking around like a stoke victim in his mid 30's... come see me nigga!!!!!!!!!!!

food for thought
04-13-2010, 03:50 PM
lol

Dirty Knowledge
04-13-2010, 10:41 PM
Shit will go away soon as the swelling, redness [bloodshotness] goes away.

Living-jism
04-13-2010, 10:50 PM
Shouldn't have shot that load into his eye!

Count Dracula
04-14-2010, 12:30 PM
well from what ive gathered from the most of you that have experienced them, sounds like the verdict is they'll go away. kool thanks

Count Dracula
04-14-2010, 12:31 PM
threadstarter sounds like a cup cake!!!!!!!!!!!!

*threadstarter punches someone in the head*

*threadstarter gets punched back and calls timeout when he starts seeing squiggly lines*

*threadstarter puts icepack on his boyfriends head and logs into wu corp to invesitigate his lovers ailments*

sounds very gay!!!!!!!! you 2 blacked out, threw hands, and your buddy woke up seeing funny... i think you probably busted a nut in his eye and now youre using this fight as a cover story!!!!!!!!!!!

come see me threadtsrater... ill put your bitch ass in a black hole!!!!!!!!!!!! the last nigga i fought is walking around like a stoke victim in his mid 30's... come see me nigga!!!!!!!!!!!

yea ill totally do that

Count Dracula
04-14-2010, 01:44 PM
I took a baseball bat to the eyebrow and I have that floating shit too every now and then. It's like I can see bacteria swimming in my eye.

I didn't go down so I probably don't have any brain damage though.

That sucks. why did you get hit with a baseball bat

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-14-2010, 02:43 PM
hahaha lmao fucking sucks for him...but nah it never happened to me but i cnt remember if ive ever been directly punched in the eye...most of the time i black out when i fight

Count Dracula
04-14-2010, 03:24 PM
i blackout when i drink everytime. im an alcoholic.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-14-2010, 03:30 PM
i blackout when i drink everytime. im an alcoholic.

ive only really passed out once it was without a question too much alcohol..alot of it it was some sailors rum or something nd sum enj it didnt mix to well i guess cuz i threw up everywhere in sum kids bathroom nd passed out in it with my pants down...

haha good times my northface hoodie still reaks of throw up nd this was months ago its been washed alot nd i dnt wear it...i remember staggering home @ like 6 in the morning thinking "Whoa pink throw up how cool i can wear this to school tomorrow" lmao worst hangover ive had ever btw lmaos

Count Dracula
04-14-2010, 03:43 PM
i drink hard liqour straight, nothin else

i did that at a wu tang concert once. was really fun from what i can remember. show in sayersville NJ around christmas time. we snuck booze in there, waterbottles filled with vodka. then wu tang delivered a solid performance, with the absence of method man. smoked several blunts in there, great night

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-14-2010, 03:53 PM
i drink hard liqour straight, nothin else

i did that at a wu tang concert once. was really fun from what i can remember. show in sayersville NJ around christmas time. we snuck booze in there, waterbottles filled with vodka. then wu tang delivered a solid performance, with the absence of method man. smoked several blunts in there, great night

haha thts wat we do at parties like the ones where they rent sumwhere out since we're underage we just put it in a juice bottle or sum shit nd rock wit tht..or i just get high nd drunk as fuck nd then just stagger in the door nd almost fall on my face...its usually the latter makes for a great entrance...nd yea i drink mines straight chasers give u worse hangovers

Tecknowledgist
04-14-2010, 06:57 PM
i get them every now and then when something is really bright or i get whiplash in my neck or something...but that's like once every few months and its barely noticeable when it happens