PDA

View Full Version : proud parent sub-forum (sign up thread)

INF
04-12-2010, 02:18 PM
About a month ago or so I got a green light from pro that we could have a proud parent sub forum.well this is a thread for all proud parents to sign up for access to this sub forum.

I know. Of a few of u but there is always somebody I forgot , so make sure YOU sign up.

Uncle Steezo
04-12-2010, 02:37 PM
In

Queen Of Poetry
04-12-2010, 03:11 PM
I'm in but I ain't postin pics of mines.

INF
04-12-2010, 03:18 PM
you dont have to post pics.thats not what its all about

its just for us so we can talk freely if we want,and if you want you can share pics.I myself prolly wont share any pics but you never know when something funny happens I just might.

I am gonna make sure that everybody in this sub forum or usergroup , is gonna be ppl that are really parents and that aint gonna come in and fuck it up.

first time you fuck up in that usergroup then you get banned for a month and you cant ever view the parent sub forum again.

as for the comments about pets thats funny cuz I thought of that when I thought of this thread idea and I was gonna say "no ,pets dont count" but whatever,lol. OF course pets do not count.

as far as anything anybody has to say about me or any other parents up in here as far as parenting skills go - you can go fuck yourself.I dont need to justify shit to anybody and thats one reason we gonna have this new forum -so we can keep our biz outta y'alls biz (yall being those that are not parents or have no real idea about this parenting shit).

LoTec
04-12-2010, 03:58 PM
Sign me up

AcidPhosphate69
04-12-2010, 07:04 PM
Kick ass idea. Not a parent myself so I'm obviously not gonna post there but that's a completely rad idea. I got a two year old nephew and he's cool as shit so I can respect that shit. Repped.

INF
04-12-2010, 07:58 PM
dude , I aint just lettin any gen chat cat in.look at Lotec , hes a cool cat and he's a dad.And also gzajector he a gen chat cat with no vat access....

point is I dont really know who all these cats are so I need a hands up so I can sift thru.

please buhleeeeve I am not letting just anybody in this shit.

SKAMPOE
04-12-2010, 08:12 PM
thats wuzzup.....also i want in, im a proud uncle!!!!!! u seen the pics i posted in the vat wit ma lil nephew, kid is the cutest!

Uncle Steezo
04-12-2010, 09:58 PM
notice how its non-parents who have a problem with the thread. why even care?

i want to talk about stuff with people who have similar tastes and values about raising kids.

Bobby_Digital72
04-12-2010, 11:12 PM
Im in.

Bobby Budknickers
04-12-2010, 11:31 PM
i don't see anything wrong with the sub-forum. i'm still a new dad, and it ain't always easy, sometimes you could use a little advice or whatever whatever

there are probably forums out there for that sort of thing, but i'm sure they're lame as shit and i have no interest joining one. at least here if i don't feel like discussing it, i can discuss some other shit nahmean, cuz i'm not really into discussing fatherhood with any of the dudes where i live, they're all crackheads or faggots or whatever

i usually only talk about it with my boys from back east, and that's not very often

so yeah why not
http://21pimlico.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/parenthood.jpg

SL33
04-13-2010, 12:03 AM
subforum is a good idea.

wu tang is for the children.

SKAMPOE
04-13-2010, 12:18 AM
true shit...wu corp isnt...like said b4... heavy screening for its members.........nohomo

Visionz
04-13-2010, 05:13 PM
count me in, my baby girl got here on April 9th @ 7:51 pm which is to say I just made the cut (of the umbilical cord) :b great idea and great timing

PALEFORCE
04-13-2010, 05:16 PM
.... i got one on the way....this chick is 13 weeks....supposedly im the dad..i probably am...i took her to the abortion clinic...saw the sonogram...grabbed her and bounced...

PALEFORCE
04-13-2010, 05:29 PM
yea i was in the room about to do it i saw the sonogram and was like this is a bad idea..so i aborted the abortion

Bobby_Digital72
04-13-2010, 05:46 PM
count me in, my baby girl got here on April 9th @ 7:51 pm which is to say I just made the cut (of the umbilical cord) :b great idea and great timing

Congrats Vision . My lil girl just started crawling .. She's gowing up way too fast lol

Uncle Steezo
04-13-2010, 06:23 PM
.... i got one on the way....this chick is 13 weeks....supposedly im the dad..i probably am...i took her to the abortion clinic...saw the sonogram...grabbed her and bounced...

congrats man! kids are like the best thing in the world.

pale...you did the right thing.

Visionz
04-13-2010, 06:25 PM
Congrats Vision . My lil girl just started crawling .. She's gowing up way too fast lol
much appreciated man, my lil girl just took her first non-meconium shit today
KHZVkk2fcWo
:lmao:

I gotta get back to watching over the wife as she breast feeds, those hands can get rather grabby

Lex Lugor
04-13-2010, 06:28 PM
My brother is kinda going through his mid life crisis at 24, he doesnt want to raise a baby after he's thirty so he's going nuts trying to want to have a kid now.

Lemme ask this question, did any of you guys intentionally have your kids? I mean really really.

PALEFORCE
04-13-2010, 06:31 PM
yea man...i got a tear in my eye lol....

i was already about to go through with it...but when they did the sonogram...i was like lets go fuck this...grabbed her and told the doc/nurse we leaving

my face dropped when i saw the sonogram....

al lthis just last thursday

its cool cuz the girl is a nurse

she down for me....

hahaha

its deeper but im not letting wucorp general population know ya know

it better not be a girl!!!1 lol
awww man
ill kill everyone of you just for that and reading this thread LOL

im praying for a boy

lol

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-13-2010, 06:44 PM
congrats to pale and visionz

Queen Of Poetry
04-13-2010, 06:47 PM
My brother is kinda going through his mid life crisis at 24, he doesnt want to raise a baby after he's thirty so he's going nuts trying to want to have a kid now.

Lemme ask this question, did any of you guys intentionally have your kids? I mean really really.

Nope. Wonderful surprises.

check two
04-13-2010, 06:51 PM
yea man...i got a tear in my eye lol....

i was already about to go through with it...but when they did the sonogram...i was like lets go fuck this...grabbed her and told the doc/nurse we leaving

my face dropped when i saw the sonogram....

al lthis just last thursday

its cool cuz the girl is a nurse

she down for me....

hahaha

its deeper but im not letting wucorp general population know ya know

it better not be a girl!!!1 lol
awww man
ill kill everyone of you just for that and reading this thread LOL

im praying for a boy

lol

Are her parents going to accept you into the community?

Professor Poopsnagle
04-13-2010, 06:51 PM
balls.

Uncle Steezo
04-13-2010, 06:55 PM
i tried to knock my girl up cause i was dying for a kid. it was during a time when i felt "been there done that" about everything in life. lol.

worked too.

Uncle Steezo
04-13-2010, 06:56 PM
the secret is to marinate in the pussy after you nut. just stay in there balls deep till you go soft.

a healthy diet for both parties helps too but its not ness.

PALEFORCE
04-13-2010, 06:59 PM
yea i been busting my girls ass lately with the diet shhit...i want her to detox so the kid has healthy milk to drink cuz she definitely breast feeding... i want some gpod milk too lol

non of that gerber nutriment bullshit

check two
04-13-2010, 07:01 PM
i tried to knock my girl up cause i was dying for a kid. It was during a time when i felt "been there done that" about everything in life. Lol.

Worked too.

tmi

Queen Of Poetry
04-13-2010, 07:15 PM
Congrats Visionz and Pale!

Uncle Steezo
04-13-2010, 07:20 PM
yeah i thought i quoted viz in my last posrt.

congrats man!
so you caught the lookies yet?
lookies=sit and stare endlessly at what you just made.

Uncle Steezo
04-13-2010, 07:21 PM
tmi

too much incest?

Queen Of Poetry
04-13-2010, 07:23 PM
Pale don't worry about the mood swings. Very normal. My sons father asked the doctor if he ever delivered a baby that was 1/2 human 1/2 evil. Ha. She will forgive u for doing this to her when she sees that little face.

Visionz
04-13-2010, 07:59 PM

really. I'm 31 now, and 30 when we started trying so it wasn't like we rushed into it. Me and the wife have been together as a couple for ten years. If I could give any advice it would be to take your time.

Congrats Visionz and Pale!
thanks Queen :)

yeah i thought i quoted viz in my last posrt.

congrats man!
so you caught the lookies yet?
lookies=sit and stare endlessly at what you just made.
man, I got the lookies and the clickies too, taken about 300 photos in about two days lol, its an amazing thing man. simply amazing

INF
04-13-2010, 08:17 PM
Pale , im proud of you dude.a LOT of mf's follow thru with that shit or just dip.

I didnt know that ppl really planned pregnancy irl.lol

Queen Of Poetry
04-13-2010, 08:23 PM
Ha. Truth. No disrespect but ain't that a white thing?

check two
04-13-2010, 08:30 PM
I thought this was supposed to be a sign up thread, or is this the actual sub forum right now? Thanks for having me. :)

check two
04-13-2010, 08:34 PM
too much incest?

No, creepy. As in Lifetime movie creepy.

Visionz
04-13-2010, 09:06 PM
Pale , im proud of you dude.a LOT of mf's follow thru with that shit or just dip.

I didnt know that ppl really planned pregnancy irl.lol

no doubt on Pale's part.

and yeah I guess after ten years with no slip ups, you can actually come to that conclusion :b

Ha. Truth. No disrespect but ain't that a white thing?
maybe, we are both white haha

Queen Of Poetry
04-13-2010, 09:09 PM
Ha. Well there u go. Kidding.

Visionz
04-13-2010, 09:16 PM
Ha. Well there u go. Kidding.
all good, I really think its a time together thing vs any cultural ish or whatever.

Bobby_Digital72
04-13-2010, 10:04 PM
yea i been busting my girls ass lately with the diet shhit...i want her to detox so the kid has healthy milk to drink cuz she definitely breast feeding... i want some gpod milk too lol

non of that gerber nutriment bullshit
Good Luck with that.. My wife tried but it didnt work out.. if it was the baby not being able to latch on right or it was the Fam stoppn by without announcing ..
long story short learn as much as you can bro..