PDA

View Full Version : so I saw this movie called deadgirl this weekend... ****

Lex Lugor
04-12-2010, 11:55 PM
anybody catch this?
Its essentially about a pair of horny teens who fuck around in an abandoned building one day only to find a tied up girl in the boiler room who just happens to be hot, nude, and UNDEAD. They rape her daily and justify it by claiming that she is an abomination and should not be treated as human. The actual way they discovered she cannot die leaves her smelling like an actual zombie so when they find out whoever she bites will end up just like her, they search for other woman to infect and hold captive.

Its a medium budget film, but the acting detaches you from thinking the actors are anything but the actual characters they are playing. The story is obviously nuts, and at times stomach turning but there are amazingly funny moments peppered in.

Definitely a rental, and if you end up appreciating it like I have it could easily be a BUY.

Bobby Budknickers
04-12-2010, 11:58 PM
damn yo that sounds pretty fucked

i like it

check two
04-14-2010, 04:50 PM
Was this On demand?

Lex Lugor
04-14-2010, 05:06 PM
you might be able to find it on there man but I got the shit at BLOCKBUSTER

Buzk
04-14-2010, 08:11 PM
thats messed up, now i have to see this. been on a "fucked up movies" streak lately.

edit: just saw it, it was alright.
the scene at the gas station where they hit that slut in the head with a crobar, and she proceeds to beat the shit out of them cracked me up.

djskillz
04-16-2010, 11:52 PM
Sounds fucked up. So you KNOW I'm gonna have to find that.