PDA

View Full Version : More Ovaltine! More Police Assaults!

EAGLE EYE
04-14-2010, 01:36 AM
wshhv3sc7c9e7eMBoAH6

More reason why you shouldn't skip around

Living-jism
04-14-2010, 01:39 AM
woooo, people just can't cut some slacks for the police! No respect!

PALEHORSE
04-14-2010, 01:39 AM
they just legaized marijuana in MD so hopefully the police chilllllllllllllllllll

but fuck them in the mean while

EAGLE EYE
04-14-2010, 01:43 AM
You would think by this point in time they would realize people are going to film their every move once they assemble for crowd control.

It's just a given.

PALEHORSE
04-14-2010, 01:46 AM
its gonna get worse the next few years when camera watches and pens become mainstream....a whole ot of white collar crimes about to be exposed

Living-jism
04-14-2010, 01:48 AM
It seems they still won't get in any trouble despite all the video footage.

PALEHORSE
04-14-2010, 01:52 AM
imagine if that was me and you in the home of the brave where all men are created equal

diggy
04-14-2010, 03:58 AM
You would think by this point in time they would realize people are going to film their every move once they assemble for crowd control.

It's just a given.

Arrogance overrules logic in these cases, imo.

its gonna get worse the next few years when camera watches and pens become mainstream....a whole ot of white collar crimes about to be exposed

Yup, I can't wait when we all have access to inconspicuous cameras to record bad people and expose them - especially authority figures.

diggy
04-14-2010, 04:00 AM
Btw, ovaltine is delicious.

Living-jism
04-14-2010, 04:10 AM
Milo > Ovaltine!

netscape check two
04-14-2010, 12:24 PM
They should start using more of this force on the gangs.

Uncle Steezo
04-14-2010, 02:40 PM
the dude was white, so you times are bad in america.

i'm here in md right now and the kid's father is all over the news, looks like he's got money.
the cops will go down. hard.
if not, there will be smoke in the city.

http://www.gazette.net/images/2010_0414/beatingpg041510b_rgbb.jpg

food for thought
04-14-2010, 03:16 PM
dude got his ass beat.

PALEHORSE
04-14-2010, 03:18 PM
fucking faggot deserved it...he was skipping!!! da fuck is wrong with you ppl!?!??

Lex Lugor
04-14-2010, 03:47 PM
haha yea that fucker shoulda got his ass whoooped. But the cops should still be punished for goin through with such a thing.

Come Honor Face
04-14-2010, 03:53 PM
I wish police officers would kindly go die in a fire.

Come Honor Face
04-14-2010, 03:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mlch97EQDA

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-14-2010, 03:58 PM
Why the fuck would you approach a riot policeman skipping and get that close? They probably thought he was gonna do something, one guy jumped the gun, and the rest followed suit thinking it was legit. Who honestly think it's smart to charge riot police like that? He was obviously taunting them. The police made a simple mistake at worse or were justified, it's hard to tell what he was doing. It's fucking riot police, don't fucking charge at them skipping... Jesus. People have no common sense then get mad when shit happens to them.

IrOnMaN
04-14-2010, 04:07 PM
^^That's no right to beat someone like that, regardless how silly he was behaving.

EAGLE EYE
04-14-2010, 06:35 PM
Why the fuck would you approach a riot policeman skipping and get that close? They probably thought he was gonna do something, one guy jumped the gun, and the rest followed suit thinking it was legit. Who honestly think it's smart to charge riot police like that? He was obviously taunting them. The police made a simple mistake at worse or were justified, it's hard to tell what he was doing. It's fucking riot police, don't fucking charge at them skipping... Jesus. People have no common sense then get mad when shit happens to them.

I've seen plenty of stuff IRL or captured footage where the person was just asking for a beating.

That guy they beat posed no threat. Plus the cops were just standing scattered in the road with no formation.

Lmao... I hope you get beat after a Lobster bake just as a life lesson.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-14-2010, 09:46 PM
I'd take it like a man. I wouldn't file a suit unless I was really injured. I've had worse. Lax pads cover very little of the body and if you get pushed down in a heated fight for a ball with a half dozen players involved you're gonna get a dozen hard strikes with wooden and metal poles full swings on you while they "try to scoop the ball" before any ref is gonna call anything if they call anything at all.

PALEHORSE
04-14-2010, 10:00 PM
nazi commy freedom hating fagot

BTTR KNG KOOL
04-14-2010, 10:12 PM
It's fucking riot police, don't fucking charge at them skipping... Jesus. People have no common sense then get mad when shit happens to them.

You cant be serious lol.

don't fucking charge at them skipping

LOL

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-14-2010, 10:12 PM
nazi commy freedom hating fagot

Dude your dick is like |--------------------| this big.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-14-2010, 10:15 PM
You cant be serious lol.

don't fucking charge at them skipping

LOL

If you're running at a police officer and not yelling "help! help!" I think the police officer is justified to clock you once. The fact his whole crew jumped in was a bit ridiculous, but overwhelming force is the best deterrent of disobedience.

BTTR KNG KOOL
04-14-2010, 10:41 PM
If you're running at a police officer and not yelling "help! help!" I think the police officer is justified to clock you once. The fact his whole crew jumped in was a bit ridiculous,but overwhelming force is the best deterrent of disobedience.

So you consider this skipping man disobedient like that? C'mon..

Maybe he was running his mouth or whatever... but you can clearly see how he even backs off before the cops decide to beat the shit out of him.

The cops are faggots in this case !!! Using their badges thinking they can do whatever they want, acting like they own his ass.

EAGLE EYE
05-09-2010, 10:55 PM
wshhg6530aX9exL6hVRI