PDA

View Full Version : What do you thinka bout your daughters, nieces etc...

Olive Oil Goombah
04-14-2010, 07:09 PM
Hearing songs like Rude Boy or 3 by Britney spears?

Granted this is nothing new and its been going on for a while now, but damn, its not that hard to decipher what they are insinuating.

I don't really care for it. I understand they are making money and trying to be edgy, but pop musics market is preteens and teens mainly.

If im a musician, I don't think I could make a song like this and gear it toward a young market like that.

These are played on the radio relentlessly.

New-Yorks-Finest
04-14-2010, 07:17 PM
you gotta drop knowledge on this kids who think Weezy is the greatest rapper to ever live

smh

netscape check two
04-14-2010, 07:22 PM
Isn't stuff like Lil Wayne's music geared toward that age also?

Queen Of Poetry
04-14-2010, 07:38 PM
I try to censor mines from it but I have heard my daughter singing "I'll freak right I will" (oh that Usher) and "give me a project chick" (oh Trick Daddy)........but I do try but some things get by me.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-14-2010, 07:41 PM
Its impossible to censor it....But these artists and labels maybe should be a bit more responsible..

but, sex sells and its all about the dollars. bottom line.

New-Yorks-Finest
04-14-2010, 07:42 PM
money is the root of all evil and its whats killing good rap music

macattackk
04-14-2010, 07:44 PM
not to mention rude boy insults rastas... they think they can take any culture and add sex to it and BAM they have a hit song.... just cause they own the music industry...

this is the very reason why wu-tang is still underground.. they didnt sell out

macattackk
04-14-2010, 07:47 PM
this shit really pisses me off.. the music industry needs to get a reality check

the first one is straight hypocracy... you cant say the music industry sucks and cops are after you if you are working for both of them

and the second one is just straight evil

0-cpL--0AQA

and

NjNBC4mC5y4

New-Yorks-Finest
04-14-2010, 07:50 PM
mainstream dont accept underground

underground dont accept mainstream

The truly smart people who wanna enjoy good music have to search deep down for it, which is underground rap music, and its the best music

Living-jism
04-14-2010, 08:00 PM
Some underground indie are aight too....

macattackk
04-14-2010, 08:00 PM
mainstream dont accept underground

underground dont accept mainstream

The truly smart people who wanna enjoy good music have to search deep down for it, which is underground rap music, and its the best music

true.... i think the mainstream culture, recently, has gotten so out of hand that mainstream artists who disagree with it will start meshing in with the underground... or thats what i hope... people are gonna start taking sides cause this shit is soooooo blatantly bad.

macattackk
04-14-2010, 08:06 PM
im really scared that mainstream rap is gonna pick up on dubstep..

wu-tang are the OG thugstep artists.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-14-2010, 08:30 PM
dude this isn't about WuTang okay...they never even sniff radio play outside of like 3 stations in the tri-state area.

Its a pop music phenomenon because pop appeals to the younger generation and gets the most airplay.

Jesus christ....

SPOONS
04-14-2010, 08:33 PM
really miss the days of the coscience mc's

todays "artists" are pure garbage

macattackk
04-14-2010, 08:34 PM
dude this isn't about WuTang okay...they never even sniff radio play outside of like 3 stations in the tri-state area.

Its a pop music phenomenon because pop appeals to the younger generation and gets the most airplay.

Jesus christ....

well thats the problem... everyone focuses on shitty music and dont pay attention to good shit like hyphy and wutang..

focus on the good to fuck over the evil

netscape check two
04-14-2010, 08:35 PM
Hyphy is good? ha ha

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-14-2010, 08:39 PM

I like dubstep. It's nice. Or do you mean that they'd ruin it with shit lyrics and such?

I don't think there's a problem. We need less violence and more sexuality in our culture it's healthier. They're both natural, but being sex motivated is productive for society, violence motivated is less productive. Think about it, we want to succeed to get money so we can buy ourselves good pussy. We don't try hard in life so we get a chance to beat a bitch with a golf club.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Kv3BkWnhIc

Song is dope. And the dub is even better. Rihanna has proved she's good for something besides getting beaten...

macattackk
Hyphy is good? ha ha

oh boy... im not about to debate hyphy... if anyone wants to pick this up for me they can.. hopefully there are some knowledgeable people on these forums.

Olive Oil Goombah
wu tang is not what children need to here either.

this thread isn't about that.

Its about artists gearing music toward a young audience irresponsibly.

Wutang is just as guilty of this excpet they are not pop music.

Now you got lil kids like YungSunny thinkin Baggin Crack is fun.

Living-jism
04-14-2010, 08:41 PM
wack as fuck when all the new pop MCs tag along with scene fags!

macattackk
04-14-2010, 08:42 PM
I like dubstep. It's nice. Or do you mean that they'd ruin it with shit lyrics and such?

I don't think there's a problem. We need less violence and more sexuality in our culture it's healthier. They're both natural, but being sex motivated is productive for society, violence motivated is less productive. Think about it, we want to succeed to get money so we can buy ourselves good pussy. We don't try hard in life so we get a chance to beat a bitch with a golf club.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Kv3BkWnhIc

Song is dope. And the dub is even better. Rihanna has proved she's good for something besides getting beaten...

yes they will ruin dubstep...

well violence and sex go hand in hand in the music industry:

Xcwd_Nz6Zog

that rihanna dubstep is harmless but im afraid asshole rappers will start mixing in with dubstep and cause shit like "money to blow" + dubstep = evil cultural phenomenon

INF
04-14-2010, 08:54 PM
wow this got way off subject and cluttered.

there is no way to stop sexual suggestive lyrics.shit has been going on since way back.its just diff times.we live hard core now.

I aint worried about my "daugher" or Niece hearing shit like rude boy.If IM in the room and its playing I'll turn it off.

thing is though you wont be able to stop them from hearing this stuff.

macattackk
04-14-2010, 08:58 PM
wow this got way off subject and cluttered.

there is no way to stop sexual suggestive lyrics.shit has been going on since way back.its just diff times.we live hard core now.

I aint worried about my "daugher" or Niece hearing shit like rude boy.If IM in the room and its playing I'll turn it off.

thing is though you wont be able to stop them from hearing this stuff.

yea i guess its a metaphor for when rock and roll started... elvis danced kinda sexually and parents didnt like it... the times are changing and we just gotta do our best to live through it.

although i still stand by my point that mainstream culture is changing rapidly and we gotta stay alert to it and make sure it doesnt brainwash too many people..

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-14-2010, 09:25 PM
Does our culture brainwash us or do we shape the culture as a collective?

SKAMPOE
04-14-2010, 09:57 PM
TEACH THE SEEDS!!!!

teachem that tv and radio

teachem about the ENTERTAINMENT binnez and how they just wanna keep that masses fucked up with that garboe

macattackk
04-14-2010, 10:04 PM
Does our culture brainwash us or do we shape the culture as a collective?

both... its an organism... underground and mainstream, two extremes in tug of war

the collective is the rope, hopefully that shit is made of hemp

SKAMPOE
04-15-2010, 02:54 AM
werd up lol^

SID
04-15-2010, 04:38 AM

All mainstream music is picking up on dubstep, it's inevatable, the sound itself is becoming sentient.

SID
04-15-2010, 04:41 AM
I do agree with nicky though, these songs are blatenetly sexual and plant seeds in young girls heads, if i heard my niece listen to rudeboy, i would be irritated at least.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-15-2010, 05:07 AM
dude stop crying like a bitch why the fuck do u care wat other people listen too? would u rather all the kids listen to the underground shit reaally? tht shit is like 1000 times more violent...and did tht faggot really post the jadakiss track as a bad song? r u fucking kidding me its fuckin ill...

its come to a point where underground cats hate ANYTHING thts mainstream...seriously rap and most music in general is violent and is geared towards sex...uncle murder is by definition "underground" and litterally the only thing he talks about is shooting people in the face...

its good to see that people on wucorp think tht hip-hop should be structured...you guys basically are hypocritical saying tht ur tired of hearing all the bullshit mainstream shit...but think tht everyone shud listen to the same underground shit...its just as annoying when a mainstream person asks if the rapper is making money like it should matter...

i thinki u guys forgot tht the first rappers had simple rhymes and dance songs

BUT on another note this fucking pop sensation shit tht is going on is incredibly fucking gay there is no doubt about that what so ever

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-15-2010, 05:13 AM
All mainstream music is picking up on dubstep, it's inevatable, the sound itself is becoming sentient.

no...the beats are good but most of these english MC's are fucking terrible....

macattackk
04-15-2010, 05:19 AM
dude stop crying like a bitch why the fuck do u care wat other people listen too? would u rather all the kids listen to the underground shit reaally? tht shit is like 1000 times more violent...and did tht faggot really post the jadakiss track as a bad song? r u fucking kidding me its fuckin ill...

its come to a point where underground cats hate ANYTHING thts mainstream...seriously rap and most music in general is violent and is geared towards sex...uncle murder is by definition "underground" and litterally the only thing he talks about is shooting people in the face...

its good to see that people on wucorp think tht hip-hop should be structured...you guys basically are hypocritical saying tht ur tired of hearing all the bullshit mainstream shit...but think tht everyone shud listen to the same underground shit...its just as annoying when a mainstream person asks if the rapper is making money like it should matter...

i thinki u guys forgot tht the first rappers had simple rhymes and dance songs

BUT on another note this fucking pop sensation shit tht is going on is incredibly fucking gay there is no doubt about that what so ever

you have no idea what your talking about.

underground=anti-establishment/experimental.... new and controversial ideas

mainstream=musical hook + cultural hook

CURRENTLY, underground is music that is actually about something or has a new way of sound

mainstream is fuckin stupid.. there is a difference

CHVhwcOg6y8

xZur5v3uLJI

in general mainstream steals from underground and makes it, well, mainstreamified... the above is not an example of this obviously, just showing 2 different cultures

anyone under a major record label is basically mainstream... there area few exceptions

SID
04-15-2010, 05:20 AM

V-FT9X9YUuI
O 'Rly?

macattackk
04-15-2010, 05:31 AM
L2Music

GJwdpp3f-fw

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-15-2010, 05:34 AM
V-FT9X9YUuI
O 'Rly?

it depends tho...like tht was dope..but sumtimes the accent is just too much nd it makes the song annoying...altho i dont think dubstep was something tht is as "original" as everyone thinks its like nerdcore rap (not an insult this is an actual thing) with cannibal ox or MF doom type beats...

or maybe deep down it hurts me as an mc to think tht mainstream or underground attention would shift over seas...i really dont see it happening though maybe the beats but definetly not the artists...most teenagers wudnt listen to it...ESPECIALLY in the south

you have no idea what your talking about.

underground=anti-establishment/experimental.... new and controversial ideas

mainstream=musical hook + cultural hook

CURRENTLY, underground is music that is actually about something or has a new way of sound

mainstream is fuckin stupid.. there is a difference

CHVhwcOg6y8

xZur5v3uLJI

in general mainstream steals from underground and makes it, well, mainstreamified... the above is not an example of this obviously, just showing 2 different cultures

anyone under a major record label is basically mainstream... there area few exceptions

oh now i know the problem...you're a fucking idiot. you're just some back packer that thinks he knows everything about hip-hop...faggot

macattackk
04-15-2010, 05:39 AM
i dont know everything about hip hop... i just know it was born in 1976 with punk and both got hijacked by the music industry and hiphop is especially being used to brainwash the masses towards the establishment

both were meant to be unifying and anti-establishment cause they came from people at the bottom and middle of the pyramid... hip hop has especially hit the top of the pyramid and now with bullshit like money to blow, it makes people think its ok to be a rich american that shits on others..

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-15-2010, 06:02 AM
i dont know everything about hip hop... i just know it was born in 1976 with punk and both got hijacked by the music industry and hiphop is especially being used to brainwash the masses towards the establishment

both were meant to be unifying and anti-establishment cause they came from people at the bottom and middle of the pyramid... hip hop has especially hit the top of the pyramid and now with bullshit like money to blow, it makes people think its ok to be a rich american that shits on others..

so you get to determine wats ok nd wats not ok now? who the fuck cares there r going to be rich americans regardless...would u rather they'd be poor? would that really make u feel better inside?.. drake is fucking harmless really who the fuck would be scared of lil wayne or drake? what have they personally done to you? why do u hate them so much? wu-tang sold shitloads of guns but that doesnt help society deteriorate does it?

but i bet ud say "the guns would get sold anyway" ...and so would shitty music shitty music has been around for centuries...and obviously its not shitty to everyone if their selling so much...i cud listen to a gucci track nd then listen to sum cannibal ox nd sum corey gunz then finish it off with sum uncle murda...i like all kinds of rap...nd ur a loser for trying to justify your personal preferences as the "right" thing...

when wu-tang made the jump-off im sure they were trying to provoke deep thoughts right?

SID
04-15-2010, 06:22 AM
it depends tho...like tht was dope..but sumtimes the accent is just too much nd it makes the song annoying...altho i dont think dubstep was something tht is as "original" as everyone thinks its like nerdcore rap (not an insult this is an actual thing) with cannibal ox or MF doom type beats...

or maybe deep down it hurts me as an mc to think tht mainstream or underground attention would shift over seas...i really dont see it happening though maybe the beats but definetly not the artists...most teenagers wudnt listen to it...ESPECIALLY in the south

Dubstep is just very bassy dark house music with a few signature synths, it wasen't made to be spat over, it's just favored by british grime artists who have made it known as an instrumental type of sound.

I experimented with a dubstep choon myself..

y0QqCZZbFrw

It's not nerdy its more grimey then anything.

Yeh i think the americans are scared of losing control of their baby, but at the end of the day a country makes a genre and it's expanded and changed by another nation, thats how it works.

macattackk
04-15-2010, 06:32 AM
so you get to determine wats ok nd wats not ok now? who the fuck cares there r going to be rich americans regardless...would u rather they'd be poor? would that really make u feel better inside?.. drake is fucking harmless really who the fuck would be scared of lil wayne or drake? what have they personally done to you? why do u hate them so much? wu-tang sold shitloads of guns but that doesnt help society deteriorate does it?

but i bet ud say "the guns would get sold anyway" ...and so would shitty music shitty music has been around for centuries...and obviously its not shitty to everyone if their selling so much...i cud listen to a gucci track nd then listen to sum cannibal ox nd sum corey gunz then finish it off with sum uncle murda...i like all kinds of rap...nd ur a loser for trying to justify your personal preferences as the "right" thing...

when wu-tang made the jump-off im sure they were trying to provoke deep thoughts right?

i just think mainstream music has its ties with the illuminati and so its gonna focus on money and sex to brainwash people into their system... this goes waaaaay beyone hip hop

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-15-2010, 06:58 AM
i just think mainstream music has its ties with the illuminati and so its gonna focus on money and sex to brainwash people into their system... this goes waaaaay beyone hip hop

why didnt u just tell me this earlier i wudnt have had to waste my time arguing with you..? your obviously a fucking idiot nd arguing with u made me look like an idiot thaanks for that faggot...illuminati really?

so if this is truely a new wave sidious u need to get me original dubstep beats i need to be ahead of the wave...ill do my holocaust type spit on these i am capaable of fucking a beat in the ass...

macattackk
04-15-2010, 08:11 AM
why didnt u just tell me this earlier i wudnt have had to waste my time arguing with you..? your obviously a fucking idiot nd arguing with u made me look like an idiot thaanks for that faggot...illuminati really?

so if this is truely a new wave sidious u need to get me original dubstep beats i need to be ahead of the wave...ill do my holocaust type spit on these i am capaable of fucking a beat in the ass...

i guess ill stay away from these forums... nothing but hostility

SID
04-15-2010, 08:35 AM

U heard the wu tang dubstep album right?

7glrZ4e4wYU

If wu tang are doing it, it has to be hot.

Heres a nice dstep beat to start off on...

16LkGHiQtkc

macattackk
04-15-2010, 08:38 AM
yea i assumed he knew about the wu-tang dubstep album... if he didnt then... LOSE

btw, anti illuminati dubstep:

1acPYhOpUoU

SID
04-15-2010, 08:45 AM
Another anti "illuminati" track

TySvFPrMTOo

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-15-2010, 08:54 AM
yea i knew abt the wu-tang dubstep album it is beyond fucking ill and the more i listen to the beats the more i waant to spit to them...

i gotta admit all sarcasm aside ur kind of changing my views on this here dubstep i dnt think this will get radio play but undergroound cats in the tristate will start fucking with it...its kinda like tech n9ne nd cannibal ox shit wudnt u agree?.. im feeling it but how the fuck can i get original dubstep joints to spit on...seriously...

if its a new wave i need to be on it..also i thought the wutang dub step album was compiled of nonoriginaal wutang verses u kno like a remix? im not positive tho bcuz everytime ive listened to it ive been stoned out of my mind...

if u got a good system nd u listen to tht shit loud it makes u geek out a little bit sumtimes lol

SID
04-15-2010, 09:18 AM
Fuck around with the sukh knight beat i posted, try get the dubstep flow on point...

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-15-2010, 09:23 AM
dude it took me like 3 seconds to do tht ive rapped to beats similar like mf doom joints im still gna practice nd shit but yea im no beginner do u wnaa help me bring dubstep to the US or not? its like a fucking quest now...throw me sum names nd links oof sum influential guys in the dubstep scene...rappers as well as producers so i cn work on my history also nah mean?

but rly idk any1 tht has dub step beats theres only like 2 dudes tht i kno who know wat it is

SID
04-15-2010, 09:26 AM
Go the dubstep thread in sound shack, read all the pages get a taste of the scene.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-15-2010, 09:27 AM
i gotchu but i need to know if this is a lost cause like i need ORIGINAL dubstep beaats as in i own them nd no ones raapped on them before

SID
04-15-2010, 09:48 AM
Yeah i got dstep producers queing up to work with me, but ive had writers block for a while now, record over sukh night beat i posted record it, and i will let you know if you pulled off the flow, its kinda hard, i,ll send you some orginal beats when i know you can flow over them.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-15-2010, 11:08 PM
dude europe sucks

EAGLE EYE
04-15-2010, 11:18 PM
not to mention rude boy insults rastas... they think they can take any culture and add sex to it and BAM they have a hit song.... just cause they own the music industry...

this is the very reason why wu-tang is still underground.. they didnt sell out

Wu Tang really wasn't that underground from 93-97. It was a household name...

still is.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-16-2010, 01:29 AM
send me a Q version of tht beat then sid