PDA

View Full Version : (((\\::~ The Soulless Survivalist's Society ~:://)))

Pages : [1] 2

PsYkOsUs
06-30-2005, 10:17 PM
\\\::~ RIGHTEOUS TYRANNY ~::///

i’m lord’s death angel with black wings, who smolders lonely in spoken strife
alone i’ve stolen jehovah’s might, and i’ve sold his life to this poltergeist
find your best mangled and hacked kings, whose soldiers only revolt in fright
expose your souls to a bolt of light, as i hold a knife to the ghost of christ
speakin’ a feat of astronomers, seeded heathens in preachers and commoners
breathe in, bleedin’ andromedas, heat decreases and freezes thermometers
purpose to worship their worthless circus of churches is victim of prophecies
earth is in service to serpents, cursin’ it’s surface with vicious hypocrisies
define proof; what’s pure and sacred is superstitious, i’m blamin’ it on myself
the blind truth: the cure for hatred is too religious, i’m cavin’ in on myself
so we injected a resident, in spite of evolution as parasites climb in reverends
we re-elected a president, despite our revolution of fahrenheit nine-elevens
killed our own children with psychological weaponry; bred their discrepancy
filled our own buildin’s with biological weaponry, spreadin’ our leprosy
spray the fumes; we blind heavenly minds and the fuckin’ crusade is doomed
raid the tombs, behind enemy lines with eight-hundred brigades of goons
omnipotent one; webs of intricate sentences witness spun, imprisoned his son
indigenous run, over ignorant innocents sicknesses hung; diminish the sun
savages pillage; i’m tyrannous; killed ‘em in pyramids: rippin’ ridiculous foes
last of the militant lyricist, willin’ and spiritless: spittin’ meticulous flows
despite it’s appearance, my skin is unbreakable, death come swing your sword
though righteous their fear is, my kin was unshakable, left to sink in fjords
angels of death, i bring doom to the room, and then loom in oddly as nuns die
strangles your breath, and leaves truth misconstrued like illuminati alumni
jesus christ’s a nonexistent rebel, what politicians call ballistic, vicious as hell
heathens fight a contradicted devil, as all of his apocalyptic visions dispel
damn "the passion’s" passive humanity, as this saint lurches, falls to the floor
and i’ll laugh with rabid insanity, as I paint churches’ walls with the gore
speared with your suitable lunacy after, fearin’ your beautiful eulogy mattered
your irrefutable foolery’s shattered, here at your funerals brutally battered
i ravage priests, who mother over their notion, and after the passage of frauds
the savage beast, i hovered over the ocean and scattered the ashes of gods
the cold metal has pierced his skin, blood lavishes pity; them fascist goats lied
‘cause no devil was fierce as him, fuck vatican city; i’m glad the pope died
as murder fated it’s toll, i germinated the mold, ‘cause serpents hated the cold
verses ate’em, and regurgitated’em whole; plannin’ a televangelist sacrifice
it perpetrated your goal, as churches aided your role, just perforated your soul
terminated, left invertibrated, you fold; and it’s a hella scandalous afterlife

Copyright © 2005 Psykosus, The Soulless Survivalist

PsYkOsUs
06-30-2005, 10:23 PM
i didn't know this forum was still around, LOL... but best believe i still own this shit...

PEACE

THE RIGHTEOUS TYRANT

PSY

ON POINT
06-30-2005, 10:54 PM
You Wrecked That Ho, Please Check Out Some Of My Posts As Well

One

GuardianOne
07-01-2005, 12:54 AM
Yah it was quite captivative. Nice flow. different mix of vocabulary.

Peace
PS: Would like to check more of your posts

07-01-2005, 04:55 AM
:learning: welcome back Psy. ya scripts are amazing as always

peace

G...
07-01-2005, 06:06 AM
That was a fucking amazing read, one of the best peices I've ever read. 10/10. ONE

SurreaL
07-01-2005, 08:37 AM
That was good man, real nice read, peace.

PsYkOsUs
07-01-2005, 10:59 AM
i appreciate the feedback, as always...

PEACE

PSY

BlaK FuRYaN
07-01-2005, 11:22 AM
I read plenty of your skrolls b4 the korp krashed.....um glad you returned....i ain gonna read any more of your shit....your a very influencial swordsmen.....*kunfu voice* "but i have my own technique.....un influenced by tha murdrer of my father......i will seek revenge.........
one day.....and......ill leave this korp wid your head......hahahahahahahah........."

j/k

good to have you bak (IRON RAMBO)

PsYkOsUs
07-01-2005, 11:27 AM
peace...

damn, this was too long to put in my signature, so i'll just put it here, LOL... no this is not aimed at anyone in particular, but if it offends any of you, there's probably a good reason for it... yall know how i do...

You're an emcee? Here's somethin' to think about:

Contrary to popular belief, Battlin' will not make a talentless joke a better writer...

One hot line does not make a verse...

Most people don't rhyme half as well as they think they do... infact, a lot of them don't rhyme at all...for instance: 'assassination' and 'hesitation' doesn't rhyme...

countin' syllables is necessary...

Subject matter is the most important element in a verse...

You're not ill if you haven't been writin' solid, respectable material for more than three years...

Words From The Righteous Tyrant, brought to you by Psykosus The Soulless Survivalist (certified asshole)

Ronin
07-01-2005, 12:51 PM
nice shit, not my favorite of yours but still amazing vocabulary none the less

lol at offending most of the forum too

Idiom
07-01-2005, 06:35 PM
psyk you remind me of my brother....ILL

PsYkOsUs
07-02-2005, 12:11 AM
nice shit, not my favorite of yours but still amazing vocabulary none the less

lol at offending most of the forum toojust think of me as a twisted teacher... LOL... people hate me now... but they'll thank me later... they always do... or they stop writin'... either decision works for me... LOL

but seriously folks, i appreciate the feedback... even if i offend you...

PEACE

PSY

PsYkOsUs
07-02-2005, 07:19 PM
uppin'

jjh_38
07-03-2005, 01:17 AM
By far the sickest mc on these boards... that shit sends shivers down the spine... some of the sickest lines ive seen (im sure youve got some better shit too), plus the flow is dialed in like a mufucka... never to rushed with perfect syllable count in every bar.. Lovin that dark shit too, hands down fuckin masterpiece!

PsYkOsUs
07-03-2005, 09:32 AM
i appreciate it... my syllable counts are perfect every time... it's important... thanks for the feedback...

PEACE

PSY

Sicka than aidZ
07-03-2005, 11:21 AM
i like how u can rhyme a line then approach the next line at a different angle...like change the subject...not quite tho,change the scene, i unno what u call it......you prolly know what i mean,.....you got alotta skill and freshness, peace

PsYkOsUs
07-03-2005, 05:50 PM
i appreciate the feedback... i like to switch it up constantly... i just like to touch on as much as i can in one verse...

PEACE

PSY

Sicka than aidZ
07-03-2005, 06:42 PM
Most people don't rhyme half as well as they think they do... infact, a lot of them don't rhyme at all

thats my rules, unlimited,no rules, u dont even gotta rhyme

PsYkOsUs
07-03-2005, 06:46 PM
LOL, well then we operate under opposite rules... i prefer shit that rhymes... i think you gotta be twice as ill if you don't rhyme... a lot of poets can pull that off, but few rappers can...

PEACE

PSY

PsYkOsUs
07-04-2005, 06:46 PM
uppin'...

ON POINT
07-05-2005, 01:23 AM
Yo Psy,
Check It, How You Gonna Cause All This Uproar And Shit And Youve Only Posted One Verse So Far?

I-Legit
07-05-2005, 01:26 AM
his been here long then i have....that meaning...way b4 the corp even crashed if i rememebr correctly....

Ronin
07-05-2005, 06:25 AM
check his join date suckas

arcane
07-05-2005, 12:44 PM
Yeah, anybody who's been around for a while has seen many of Psy's verses...

As usual, you slayed 'em once again. Nobody writes more meticulously crafted verses... period. Signed/unsigned, underground/overground, fat/skinny... nobody.

Psy, do you have audio anywhere? I remember you talking about getting in the studio at some point. What came of that? Sorry if I missed something...

Peace.

PsYkOsUs
07-05-2005, 10:14 PM
PEACE arcane... i appreciated it... i've fucked around in a firend's studio a couple times, but i'm not into recordin' right now... i'm gettin' published, and i'm happy with that for now... i plan on doin' live performances at a 'Slam' stage they're buildin' downtown.... if they ever finish it, that is...

and to Onpoint, i've been around since this whole website was still called 5 elements back in 1999, 2000... nex, and i been around longer than any of you... i'll drop a classic verse tonight, so yall newjacks can see more of my shit...

PEACE

PSY

PsYkOsUs
07-05-2005, 10:24 PM
~LOST SOULS~

pour mistaken mixtures of aggression; lyrics engraved by a pigeon, we’re paintin’ pictures of depression
your forsaken figures of deception; spirit’s enslaved by religion, the blatant scriptures of oppression
damn soldiers killed tomorrow’s fame; a soulless man of knowledge stands over guilt and sorrow’s shame
land owners built and borrowed gains; and now there’s petty thugs who scam over lil’ figaro chains
so any wealth has felt flagrant, but shown only through standard eyes, and for my health as well sacred
i remain stealth in hell’s matrix, but known only to damn her skies, ‘cause all i’ve dealt is self-hatred
and we played in this drama/mystery, though a new recital revivalist’s seen feignin’ our trauma history
we’re reclaimin’ this contra victory, though we’re suicidal survivalists, remain’ in contradictory
risk it, eyein’ crypts to the fullest; quick, tally who’s left, in fox holes, buggin’ on a mission to pull it
witness, i envision the dullest; in valleys of death, it’s lost souls, duckin’ from ignition of bullets
the earth starts spinnin’ backwards; the guns are blatant, my lungs are vacant, so i’d ‘ve never existed
from birth, start givin’ passwords; the sun awakened the son of satan, so i’m forever inflicted
you’re weavin’ a dream of weaker incompetence, believin’ the schemes of speaker’s anonymous
the demons take heed to leaders of dominance, and leads to an even bleaker apocalypse
so we fight mercs and venomous snakes; who’s bluffin’; consume dumb and indigenous fakes
a trife birth of sinister traits; some goons toughen in new london, the winter awaits
and spite earth with splinters of fate; tomb’s bludgeoned in doomed dungeons, a minister breaks
our life hurts, administer hate; it proves nothin’ to lose loved ones, our biggest mistake’s:
watchin’ god’s plans fade to pieces; i’m a wolf in sheep’s clothin’, watchin’ lambs pray to jesus
now your fan base decreases; and i mangled death’s angels, with it’s man-made diseases
you phonies believin’ in jesus of nazareth; concieve it, know we decievin’ your thesis, it’s blasphemous
you lonley cretins is bleedin’, it’s hazardous; believe it, only demons is breathin’ in lazarus
light his ritual candle; the time is ours, their warrior’s wrath has cruelly expired, your highness cowers
fight political scandal; our finest hour, our glorious paths have trully inspired the higher powers
i’m where it chooses to rhyme; and though it’s dark, embrace the poem, it’s there to loosen the blinds
i swear i’m losin’ my mind; and though my heart’s encased in stone, i swear it bruises at times
so i’ma write till my poems lift; sippin’ this ether, i don’t give a shit neither; i’ma fight till my bones split
so in spite of his own gifts; liftin’ his cleaver, gettin’ sick as a fever, he’ll go slice in his own wrists
watch me bleed from a severed end, and write with every scolded emotion i heave from this feather pen
believe what i leave in this letter sends: nick, i just wanna say i’m sorry for not bein’ a better friend
and as i listen to this sony slowly slashin’ my vein, the stories that they told me slowly pass in my brain
so whatever remains holy’s solely acid in rain, ‘cause knowin’ you died lonely only adds to the pain

Copyright © 2003 Psykosus, The Soulless Survivalist

ON POINT
07-06-2005, 12:45 AM
iight, you nice and all I gotta give you that, your storytellin is well structured- I wouldnt say you come across as a Certified Asshole in your verse though. You do got some honest opinions and that takes some real vision.

PEACE

GuardianOne
07-06-2005, 08:37 AM
Its a touching verse, seems to have a bit of emotion, whilst kept that main point toward the title. But gave of a lot of self thought toward the reader. Though involved other areas of thought (you kind of grasped much which could relate to this topic, and incorporated it into the verse).

Peace
PS: Keep posting

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-06-2005, 12:11 PM
always indepth pieces you post psykosus

07-06-2005, 03:21 PM
yea, i remember this one.... ahh, the good ol dayz.........
i aint even talkin bout the rhymin & shit, you know it's flawless.... just gonna say that i'm feelin the message behind this....

"spirit’s enslaved by religion, the blatant scriptures of oppression
"you phonies believin’ in jesus of nazareth; concieve it, know we decievin’ your thesis, it’s blasphemous
you lonley cretins is bleedin’, it’s hazardous; believe it, only demons is breathin’ in lazarus"

i woke up a long time ago... nahmsayin....

peace

PsYkOsUs
07-06-2005, 03:42 PM
peace... i appreciate it... this is a very peronal verse... in the words of coprwrite: "of course i have a heart, what else could pump this steel through my veins?"... LOL... but seriously, there are a lot of personal issues in thise verse... i was goin' through a lot when i wrote this one, it was very therapeutic... this is one of my favorites... it's got a lot to say, and has a ton of hidden meanin'...

PEACE

PSY

Sicka than aidZ
07-06-2005, 06:01 PM
yeah dude, keep posting, havent seen anyone with as much talent as yours on a forum yet.....i unno,.....who do u look up to as in rapping or poetry? who's better than u?( pretty lame question but yeah, "who?"..)

Create
07-06-2005, 07:40 PM
Eeehhhhh Its Gettin There

PsYkOsUs
07-06-2005, 10:00 PM
yeah dude, keep posting, havent seen anyone with as much talent as yours on a forum yet.....i unno,.....who do u look up to as in rapping or poetry? who's better than u?( pretty lame question but yeah, "who?"..)
i appreciate it... keep in mind, that all of my work is poetry... though it's heavily influenced by rap, it's all spoken word... i don't rap... i'm the type of cat you'll see on def poetry and shit like that... i don't think i look at anyone as a direct influence though... i pull inspiration from too many things to narrow it down into a group of people i 'look up too'... i'll tell you one thing, though... i don't feel anyone is touchin' my rhyme schemes... no one is as meticulous as i am about complicated rhyme schemes...

my favorite poet is saul williams though... dude is just sick... and black ice from def poets is mad ill too... i hate almost all classic poetry with the exception of edgar allen poe...

PEACE

PSY

PsYkOsUs
07-06-2005, 10:03 PM
Eeehhhhh Its Gettin There
:stroke:

PsYkOsUs
07-06-2005, 10:14 PM
appreciated, ben... more people need to read this... i'm tryin' to set a standard in here, y'know...?

ps. and there is no reason anyone should be offended by that statement!!!!!

PEACE

PSY

BlaK FuRYaN
07-07-2005, 10:30 AM
wen ppl you know you supass in lyrical content comment on your work do you really appreciate it...whut would these comments really do for you apart from fuel your ego and arrogance....wuddnt you prefere if someone betteer then you was to comment on your work?

My point is...if you concider yourself as "a vet - & better then everyone else" whuts really tha point in commentin on your work?

(Just a mutual question)

J.T.S.
07-07-2005, 11:05 AM
As always onpoint, peace.

PsYkOsUs
07-07-2005, 10:17 PM
wen ppl you know you supass in lyrical content comment on your work do you really appreciate it...whut would these comments really do for you apart from fuel your ego and arrogance....wuddnt you prefere if someone betteer then you was to comment on your work?

My point is...if you concider yourself as "a vet - & better then everyone else" whuts really tha point in commentin on your work?

(Just a mutual question)all i want is for people to read my shit! i feel i got somethin' important to say, and i want to be heard... i truly appreciate anybody who reads my shit... anyone! and i appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment too, good or bad... you just have to understand, i'm past the point where i feel anyone could be better than me... it's irrelevant to me at this point... i could care less if there were ten cats on this forum who are better than me... none of that matters, 'cause i know i'm ill... all arrogance aside, i'm still sick as fuck... but that doesn't matter... i have somethin' to say, and i will be heard... that's how i look at it...

now on the other hand, if you want to ask me what kind of feedback i'd like to recieve, that's a different story... i don't care if yall think i'm the illest, i don't need to hear that, but i don't refuse those comments either, i take it in stride... i know i'm ill, so tell me somethin' i don't know... personally, i'm more interested in how my verse made you feel when you read it... what kinds of thoughts it provokes... did it make you angry? did it amp you up, and make you want to hurt someone? did it inspire you? was it insightful? did it make you want to lead a revolution right up the the doorstep of the white house? did it depress you, or were you apathetic to it's message altogether?

see... i appreciate all feedback, but i already know my shit is good, so someone tellin' me it's good doesn't do a whole lot for me... i'd rather hear what you may have experienced while readin' it... but i rarely get that kind of feedback, so i don't feel that much different towards positive or negative comments... but like i tell the rest of yall, you gotta take it in stride even when you don't hear what you want to hear... 'cause you rarely get the feedback you'd like to get...

PEACE

PSY

PsYkOsUs
07-07-2005, 10:33 PM
As always onpoint, peace.
i appreciate it as always...

BlaK FuRYaN
07-08-2005, 10:49 AM
now on the other hand, if you want to ask me what kind of feedback i'd like to recieve, that's a different story... i don't care if yall think i'm the illest, i don't need to hear that, but i don't refuse those comments either, i take it in stride... i know i'm ill, so tell me somethin' i don't know... personally, i'm more interested in how my verse made you feel when you read it... what kinds of thoughts it provokes... did it make you angry? did it amp you up, and make you want to hurt someone? did it inspire you? was it insightful? did it make you want to lead a revolution right up the the doorstep of the white house? did it depress you, or were you apathetic to it's message altogether?
That's all i really wanted to know....and prolly whut im goin to tell them nigguz roun my way....how to show aprreciation that is....tired of tha same comments myself....i need to know whut my versus make em feel....i personally would prefer one person approach me and said they learnt suin from my work then 10 pps sayin......
"yo man your ill"....There is allot of hidden messages in your shit and it means suin different to each individual....like the matrix film....every one's got there own way of tryna interpret the conspiracies behind the skript....and not one of them interpretations are the same....i call that shit an organic verse....

Further more to all emcees out on this forum....you wont be gettin no....
"nice work"
"thats ill"
"Your tha greatest maann"....from me
you have to write suin for me to motivate my emmotions....any emmotion that is....and if your shit falls short from doin that, i jus wont comment....i aint gonna tell you how shit you are....you do tha math....but um tired of tha same ol feed all tha time....its like some one feedin you chips all your life....

We need some organic versus yo....umma try and write one tonight.....

PIR BITCH

PsYkOsUs
07-08-2005, 09:43 PM
i think someone's learnin'... watch out now... people are too satisfied with meanin'less garbage in here, whether it's verses or comments... it's all uniform... it's time to shake shit up and prove who's got talent... don't prove it to me, prove it to yourselves...

martyr
07-08-2005, 11:08 PM
...naw fuck PsY, yawl gotta prove it to me... hahahaha... word

Nexodus the Nth Entity
07-09-2005, 01:37 AM
...naw fuck PsY, yawl gotta prove it to me... hahahaha... word
only a matter of time before you dropped a line.....haha....

Rebel_INS
07-09-2005, 06:35 AM
Wow you fucken rhyme like a mothafucka!! YOYOYO

Dae Ja Nae
07-09-2005, 10:48 AM
all i want is for people to read my shit! i feel i got somethin' important to say, and i want to be heard... i truly appreciate anybody who reads my shit... anyone! and i appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment too, good or bad... you just have to understand, i'm past the point where i feel anyone could be better than me... it's irrelevant to me at this point... i could care less if there were ten cats on this forum who are better than me... none of that matters, 'cause i know i'm ill... all arrogance aside, i'm still sick as fuck... but that doesn't matter... i have somethin' to say, and i will be heard... that's how i look at it...

see... i appreciate all feedback, but i already know my shit is good, so someone tellin' me it's good doesn't do a whole lot for me... i'd rather hear what you may have experienced while readin' it... but i rarely get that kind of feedback, so i don't feel that much different towards positive or negative comments... but like i tell the rest of yall, you gotta take it in stride even when you don't hear what you want to hear... 'cause you rarely get the feedback you'd like to get...

PEACE

PSY
Enough said ... lol ... but seriously though ... your work is, without a doubt, VERY Powerful. Depth of this magnitude doesn't need to be reiterated upon, because honestly it speaks for itself. I will say this though, this shit left me covered with chills. For me, that is the true sign of POWERFUL body of work. I love a Poet who can scribe in a manner that completely grabs the reader's mind, and then take that mind on a journey ... to a different place with each read due to the multiple meanings that can be derived from its contents. As you already know, your work does just that.

With that, I'll tip my hat-to the skill of this cat ...

** Dae exits the thread - head lowered - fingers snapping **

Peace

Ronin
07-10-2005, 02:04 PM
soulless man of knowledge stands over guilt and sorrow’s shame

witness, i envision the dullest; in valleys of death, it’s lost souls, duckin’ from ignition of bullets
the earth starts spinnin’ backwards; the guns are blatant, my lungs are vacant, so i’d ‘ve never existed

from birth, start givin’ passwords; the sun awakened the son of satan, so i’m forever inflicted
you’re weavin’ a dream of weaker incompetence, believin’ the schemes of speaker’s anonymous
the demons take heed to leaders of dominance, and leads to an even bleaker apocalypse

these are my favorite parts. as usual the flow and content and imagery created is masterful...true poetry, shit should be said without a beat

your like a gothic painter, this is easily one of your best, it wou;ld probably make the most patiotic yank think about shit

PsYkOsUs
07-10-2005, 02:08 PM
PEACE TO THE BOTH OF YOU... i appreciate it...

PEACE

PSY

PsYkOsUs
07-12-2005, 11:24 AM
\\\ (http://<b>///</b>)::~ THE STRIFE OF FALLEN ANGELS ~::///

hatred spread amongst the cavalry, few were as frigid and heartless
‘cause I thought my circulatory system was made of stone
‘cause I thought my virtue of gory wisdom had stayed alone
sacred dead among their casualties, doin’ their bid in the darkness
the sparrow’s degree of struggle, brother, I won’t bereave a dove
writes slanted, with pen gripped; ebony tears would flow
christ granted my death-wish, twenty-three years ago
it narrowed debris and rubble, fuck her; I don’t believe in love
I remained optimistic, though I’ve got no soul to condone you
soul’s been sold; ghosts provokin’ us, the lamb steals everything
frozen cold; so emotionless, I can’t feel anything
and we claim god’s sadistic, so I’ve got no hole to go home to
‘cause sunshine finds thunder, thine onslaught of the fallen gods
the flag’s at half-mast, their heir is no longer seizable
son, grab your gas-mask, their air is no longer breathable
but sometimes I wonder, why bombs drop on the holocausts
my defensive secretary, is wily and vicious as if effective as amity
god is afraid of me; write religion’s killed in the mission
psalms have sedated me, like prescription pills in the kitchen
I repent in cemeteries, and quietly rivet in schizophrenic insanity
son, my mind was lost, so I’ve sent me on a journey, to find myself
‘cause I’m depressed and alone; and weakened with fear
but I’ve confessed in this poem, to keepin’ me here
trust my time was lost, so I’m set free on a gurney, defied my health

...in the halls of chosen sin, my walls are closin’ in
I gave it all I had, but my ‘all’ was woven thin...

a whorish, torturous sorceress, unscathed by the love of mormons
the sickness advertisin’ the proof of sexpots sellin’ warm ass
then witness bastards dyin’ aloof of despots on a war-path
a horrid, morbid extortionist, who bathes in the blood of orphans
god, you could never sever the scorn from those sin-soiled things
been antagonizin’ youths, you’ve demanded some dumb shit
live an agonizin’ truth, you abandoned and jumped ship
‘cause you would never weather the storm on those tin-foil wings
not even human; psy comes with a long spine of astronomical wires
just a well-oiled machine, whose piston’s broken inside
judged by hell’s royal marines, whose mission’s hopin’ it died
not even lucid; I come from a long line of pathological liars
feign knowledge in vacant choice, I choke and swallow hypocrisies
the concrete jungle, where we only wallow in robbery
then long streets crumble, and we slowly follow in poverty
paid homage to satan’s voice, they spoke of hollow philosophies
they’d envisioned an angel of death, it appeased the witnesses
and ordered more travesties for cannibalistic rats and frauds
the corner-store tragedies of animalistic cats and dawgs
paid admission to mangle the rest, with disease and sicknesses
a crypt’s envy; ‘cause everyone cries everyday, content with sorrow
where shots ignite in the night, they’ve spent and borrowed
where cops incited the fight, they’ve sent their farrow
the clip’s emptied, but everyone died yesterday; exempt tomorrow

Copyright © 2004 Psykosus, The Soulless Survivalist

PsYkOsUs
07-12-2005, 11:47 AM
to those of you who may be interested, i just posted some of my illustrations in the Graphics Arena, so check 'em out...

PEACE

PSY

martyr
07-12-2005, 12:16 PM
...this is hot... i don't know if you'll really even read but it's ridiculous.... untouchable.... i just had to say that.... it makes me feel kind of dorkish for trying to express my troubles in words if you wanna know how it makes me feel... but i really like it.... the whole verse is hot, flow is flawless as usual... multies immaculate... countless hours were put into this verse indefinately... this is why i tell yawl to rewrite your verses because i think i know for a fact that the original of this verse pales in comparisin to the final version here... my favourite line because theuy're all quotable is:

"fuck her; i don't believe in love"

keep scripting as usual and drawing... pieces

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-12-2005, 03:29 PM
Psy- U continue to set the standard for writing I thank you Bcuz your writings make me better!!!!

07-12-2005, 03:41 PM
:learning: ya shit always influences me, man. i love readin it. it's like lookin at abstract paintings, nahmsayin. peace

Dae Ja Nae
07-12-2005, 07:24 PM
\\\ (http://<b>///</b>)::~ THE STRIFE OF FALLEN ANGELS ~::///

hatred spread amongst the cavalry, few were as frigid and heartless
‘cause I thought my circulatory system was made of stone
‘cause I thought my virtue of gory wisdom had stayed alone
sacred dead among their casualties, doin’ their bid in the darkness
the sparrow’s degree of struggle, brother, I won’t bereave a dove
writes slanted, with pen gripped; ebony tears would flow
christ granted my death-wish, twenty-three years ago
it narrowed debris and rubble, fuck her; I don’t believe in love
I remained optimistic, though I’ve got no soul to condone you
soul’s been sold; ghosts provokin’ us, the lamb steals everything
frozen cold; so emotionless, I can’t feel anything
and we claim god’s sadistic, so I’ve got no hole to go home to
‘cause sunshine finds thunder, thine onslaught of the fallen gods
the flag’s at half-mast, their heir is no longer seizable
son, grab your gas-mask, their air is no longer breathable
but sometimes I wonder, why bombs drop on the holocausts
my defensive secretary, is wily and vicious as if effective as amity
god is afraid of me; write religion’s killed in the mission
son, my mind was lost, so I’ve sent me on a journey, to find myself
‘cause I’m depressed and alone; and weakened with fear
but I’ve confessed in this poem, to keepin’ me here
trust my time was lost, so I’m set free on a gurney, defied my health

...in the halls of chosen sin, my walls are closin’ in
I gave it all I had, but my ‘all’ was woven thin...

a whorish, torturous sorceress, unscathed by the love of mormons
the sickness advertisin’ the proof of sexpots sellin’ warm ass
then witness bastards dyin’ aloof of despots on a war-path
a horrid, morbid extortionist, who bathes in the blood of orphans
god, you could never sever the scorn from those sin-soiled things
been antagonizin’ youths, you’ve demanded some dumb shit
live an agonizin’ truth, you abandoned and jumped ship
‘cause you would never weather the storm on those tin-foil wings
not even human; psy comes with a long spine of astronomical wires
just a well-oiled machine, whose piston’s broken inside
judged by hell’s royal marines, whose mission’s hopin’ it died
not even lucid; I come from a long line of pathological liars
feign knowledge in vacant choice, I choke and swallow hypocrisies
the concrete jungle, where we only wallow in robbery
then long streets crumble, and we slowly follow in poverty
paid homage to satan’s voice, they spoke of hollow philosophies
they’d envisioned an angel of death, it appeased the witnesses
and ordered more travesties for cannibalistic rats and frauds
the corner-store tragedies of animalistic cats and dawgs
paid admission to mangle the rest, with disease and sicknesses
a crypt’s envy; ‘cause everyone cries everyday, content with sorrow
where shots ignite in the night, they’ve spent and borrowed
where cops incited the fight, they’ve sent their farrow
the clip’s emptied, but everyone died yesterday; exempt tomorrow

Dam Psy ... this left me with an uneasy feeling deep in the pit of my stomach. It's so hard to ingest, then digest so much raw truth. The words in this piece cut deeper than jagged edge blade ... leaving the mind ripped open to heal slow, if at all. This is some real awareness for the masses ... some harsh, un-cut reality.
No need to read between the lines ... the message clear,
unseen only by those who are blind, but delivered loud enough for all to hear ... it makes one want to lower his or her head, but the shame of it all make me want to rise my fist instead ... then extend my two fingers in the universal sign of Peace ... no need to be stricken by grief, not when it's truth you speak! ... powerful words like these will live on ... to be forever revered and admired by your peers ... Word is bond!!

Peace

PsYkOsUs
07-14-2005, 09:49 PM
peace to all of yall... i really appreciate your insightful feedback... believe, it means a lot to me... all your positive comments have rendered me pretty speechless, so let me just offer a simple: Thank You... i've got more comin'...

PEACE

PSY

Ronin
07-16-2005, 06:30 AM
what can u say? very deep shit, i dont really need to tell you lol

i prefer when u write in the rhyme acheme of abab ins tead of abba if u understand that but its a very good poetical piece

a nice read

Treazon
07-16-2005, 08:00 PM
outstanding as always psy.....although i still dont have the full gist of the song i can pick pieces of it well enough, but i can tell its a professional piece indeed....

was it actually the def poetry winner..?

peace

jjh_38
07-16-2005, 11:55 PM
Very good shit man.. im feelin your content on pretty much everything ive read from you.. i like the dark style, plus i liked how you switched up the rhyme scheme on this one while still holding the flow flawlessly.. keeps the reader guessin, ya know. nice read

PsYkOsUs
07-17-2005, 06:34 PM
peace yall... i appreciate it...

was it actually the def poetry winner..?

peace
yeah, it definitely was... if anyone has an account on www.defpoetryjam.com (http://www.defpoetryjam.com), they'll see my poem posted up as the winner for the month of march...

PEACE

PSY

Treazon
07-17-2005, 08:05 PM
nice....congrats on that

PsYkOsUs
07-17-2005, 11:18 PM
thanks... on average, there are more than a hundred and fifty competitors, so i was utterly amazed when i saw my name on the home page announced as the winner... i'm very proud of it...

PEACE

PSY

PsYkOsUs
07-18-2005, 08:31 PM
UP... i'm workin' on a new poem similar to this one... be on the look out for me...

PEACE

PSY

PsYkOsUs
07-20-2005, 02:12 PM
uppin' for self-gratification...

kell16
07-20-2005, 02:22 PM
i didn't know this forum was still around, LOL... but best believe i still own this shit...

PEACE

THE RIGHTEOUS TYRANT

PSYhmmmm

Create
07-20-2005, 02:27 PM
Stop Upping This And Write New One Dude

kell16
07-20-2005, 02:31 PM
indeed

PsYkOsUs
07-20-2005, 09:33 PM
hmmmm
LOL... c'mon man... like you could question me...? :stroke: i got new shit comin'... i don't post anything until i've got copyrights on 'em...

PEACE

PSY

kell16
07-21-2005, 10:40 AM
i'm just messin with you

even the "greatest on the internet can get hot," or so it seems

much love

JOHNNY_TICAL
07-21-2005, 06:04 PM
Good Shit..!!! // Much Respect../// Always Updating../// That Is A Good Thing// /

Yea// Im Viewer # 420 ....!! // Yup Yup

Peace ..!!!!

07-22-2005, 05:49 AM
thanks... on average, there are more than a hundred and fifty competitors, so i was utterly amazed when i saw my name on the home page announced as the winner... i'm very proud of it...

PEACE

PSY
nah, i aint surprised you won.

"god is afraid of me; write religion’s killed in the mission
son, my mind was lost, so I’ve sent me on a journey, to find myself"

love readin this. peace

Idiom
07-22-2005, 07:19 AM
who do you think you are?

you're psykosus?

weLL yes, i can see that

what do i think of the strife of fallen angels?

weLL, i think it's my kind of writing, deep shit, influential, spirital and all the above.

anywho, uh need i say keep up the good work?

i didn't think so..

have an adventurous day.

OmO < Idiom

PsYkOsUs
07-22-2005, 11:57 AM
who do you think you are?

you're psykosus?

weLL yes, i can see that

what do i think of the strife of fallen angels?

weLL, i think it's my kind of writing, deep shit, influential, spirital and all the above.

anywho, uh need i say keep up the good work?

i didn't think so..

have an adventurous day.

OmO < Idiom

LOL, much appreciated idiom, 002, and everybody who read this...

PEACE

PSY

GuardianOne
07-25-2005, 12:39 AM
Its very poetic, and flowed well. Plus the content was quite imaginative. I think its myself, thats why i had to keep reminding myself as i read through it of the title. But it did not seem to have a focused area (or message), or rather the was so much or broad knowledge that it left one reading to have to confirm it with the title.

But i can tell it was a good verse.

Peace

PsYkOsUs
07-25-2005, 12:57 AM
Its very poetic, and flowed well. Plus the content was quite imaginative. I think its myself, thats why i had to keep reminding myself as i read through it of the title. But it did not seem to have a focused area (or message), or rather the was so much or broad knowledge that it left one reading to have to confirm it with the title.

But i can tell it was a good verse.

Peace
no doubt, all of my poems are scatter-shot-free-verses... i get very bored with one concept, so i just flow with whatever i'm feelin' at the time, which is usually a wide range of opinionated, one-dimensional topics... yet they have an odd sense of consistency, which i believe makes for an interestin' style at the very least... most of my poetry is over-loaded with vague hidden meanin's, so i think it's easy for people to relate to it, 'cause it allows them to see what they want to see from it... and even though i write that way on purpose, it's kind of a strength and a weakness, 'cause people can feel it, but they probably never really know what message i'm tryin' to put forth... even the title itself has a hidden meanin' that is often misunderstood... i appreciate the thoughtful feedback...

PEACE

PSY

martyr
07-25-2005, 06:11 PM
up it

ElusiveFugitive
07-28-2005, 05:53 PM
I am in absolute awe of the discipline and skill you have harnessed in this piece. My only comparison is that of handling a fine blade from a zen swordsmith. The resonance of the message and multiple levels you write on tease my reality, manipulating my perceptions until the last cut is delivered and I realise that a piece of me has been captured.

One Love

PsYkOsUs
07-28-2005, 10:24 PM
i appreciate your thoughtful comments... your piece "feather of an albatross" left me with the same impression...

PEACE

PSY

PsYkOsUs
08-02-2005, 10:26 PM
an old classic for those who remember... a new classic for those who don't... LOL... just a little taste, i got a sick collabo comin'...

~ BLACK HAWK DOWN ~

fallen from heaven’s astronomy; try and uplift what is sacred, burnin’ your own kind’s credentials
call me the seventh anomaly; ‘cause i’m the glitch in your matrix, turnin’ your own mind against you
if you could zoom in the cells, you’d soon come to realize, god, i’m super-human as well
but you too stupid to tell; you’d doom son who’s real eyes saw what few would do in this hell
we’ll never back-off clown; and my slang-word machete swings to hack off pounds
you’ll never last off-ground; when the caged bird spreads it’s wings, it’s black hawk down
forever blast off rounds; so my flames burn the best of kings to snatch off crowns
carryin’ guns, kids is book-smart with no common sense; a father should never have to bury his son
scariest tongues; bitch, it took heart with no consequence; his eyes is so cold you’d swear he was numb
ridin’ mechanical dragons, i’m a cold-hearted demon, wagin’ war with villainous angels
hidin’ what animals drag in; while your souls guarded eden, ragin’ storms left villages mangled
with the sharpest, and darkest of governments, we built diseases who slay for me
i embarked on the arc of the covenant, and killed your jesus who prayed for me
you failed to see where your futures were, like precognitive disability; i’m the lord of these menotaur
derailed the fleet of your lucifers, by reconnaissance visibility, from my portuguese men-o-war
when disrespected, your president blasts an honest man in the stomach
then catch the feds in connecticut passin’ contraband to the public
my flow is ravenous, i’m on some amityville shit; you ain’t fabolous, you got calamity’s skills, kid
i sicken masochists, ‘cause my humanity’s filled with, the same passages, that makes their vanity kill kids
i murder savages, and watched their family spill fifths; remain pacifists, ‘cause my insanity’s ill, kid
suspicious hordes are passin’ graves, with glocks a vicious killer brings
with liquid swords or faster blades, i’ll chop off rza’s cilva ringz
so i never regretted to bomb back; their predecessors confessed endeavors to rebuild your buildin’s
though you never said it was combat, the heads is severed of dead professors and we killed your children
psy’s been nailin’ your cavalry to the ground, so all of you needed the sedatives
knives impalin’ you rapidly till the sound, of all of you bleedin’s repetitive
you fakes face it, you’re feelin’ me; scholar-evangelists hate them, they’re way out of the ordinary
invaded trainin’ facilities; holler, we scandalous ape-men, and straight out of the mortuary
insideous think i been hacked with heaven’s battle axe, so muthafuckas could write with the grittiest ink
the piteous drink in the backs of seven cadillacs, so muthafuckas could fight lookin’ pretty in pink
a faggot confessin’ you pelican-headed; you’re passive-aggressive, irrelevant, dead it
i laughed at their message, you tell‘em i said it; left cats in intensive with shells in your medic
you’re half as impressive, as hell is genetic; i’m smashin’ your lessons with telekinetics
your longevity wells invigorate worth; but memory fails, and weaponry sales’ll discriminate birth
my complexity realms obliterate turf; till enemy shells’ll send me to hell, or incinerate earth
heathens read from locked journals, as i speak my foreign languages, undiscovered by modern man
demons bleed as nocturnal, as i leak my aura vanquishes; suns uncovered my conquered lands

Copyright © 2003, 2004 Psykosus, The Soulless Survivalist

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-02-2005, 10:30 PM
an old classic for those who remember... a new classic for those who don't... LOL... just a little taste, i got a sick collabo comin'...

~ BLACK HAWK DOWN ~

fallen from heaven’s astronomy; try and uplift what is sacred, burnin’ your own kind’s credentials
call me the seventh anomaly; ‘cause i’m the glitch in your matrix, turnin’ your own mind against you
if you could zoom in the cells, you’d soon come to realize, god, i’m super-human as well
but you too stupid to tell; you’d doom son who’s real eyes saw what few would do in this hell
we’ll never back-off clown; and my slang-word machete swings to hack off pounds
you’ll never last off-ground; when the caged bird spreads it’s wings, it’s black hawk down
forever blast off rounds; so my flames burn the best of kings to snatch off crowns
carryin’ guns, kids is book-smart with no common sense; a father should never have to bury his son
scariest tongues; bitch, it took heart with no consequence; his eyes is so cold you’d swear he was numb
ridin’ mechanical dragons, i’m a cold-hearted demon, wagin’ war with villainous angels
hidin’ what animals drag in; while your souls guarded eden, ragin’ storms left villages mangled
with the sharpest, and darkest of governments, we built diseases who slay for me
i embarked on the arc of the covenant, and killed your jesus who prayed for me
you failed to see where your futures were, like precognitive disability; i’m the lord of these menotaur
derailed the fleet of your lucifers, by reconnaissance visibility, from my portuguese men-o-war
when disrespected, your president blasts an honest man in the stomach
then catch the feds in connecticut passin’ contraband to the public
my flow is ravenous, i’m on some amityville shit; you ain’t fabolous, you got calamity’s skills, kid
i sicken masochists, ‘cause my humanity’s filled with, the same passages, that makes their vanity kill kids
i murder savages, and watched their family spill fifths; remain pacifists, ‘cause my insanity’s ill, kid
suspicious hordes are passin’ graves, with glocks a vicious killer brings
with liquid swords or faster blades, i’ll chop off rza’s cilva ringz
so i never regretted to bomb back; their predecessors confessed endeavors to rebuild your buildin’s
though you never said it was combat, the heads is severed of dead professors and we killed your children
psy’s been nailin’ your cavalry to the ground, so all of you needed the sedatives
knives impalin’ you rapidly till the sound, of all of you bleedin’s repetitive
you fakes face it, you’re feelin’ me; scholar-evangelists hate them, they’re way out of the ordinary
invaded trainin’ facilities; holler, we scandalous ape-men, and straight out of the mortuary
insideous think i been hacked with heaven’s battle axe, so muthafuckas could write with the grittiest ink
the piteous drink in the backs of seven cadillacs, so muthafuckas could fight lookin’ pretty in pink
a faggot confessin’ you pelican-headed; you’re passive-aggressive, irrelevant, dead it
i laughed at their message, you tell‘em i said it; left cats in intensive with shells in your medic
you’re half as impressive, as hell is genetic; i’m smashin’ your lessons with telekinetics
your longevity wells invigorate worth; but memory fails, and weaponry sales’ll discriminate birth
my complexity realms obliterate turf; till enemy shells’ll send me to hell, or incinerate earth
heathens read from locked journals, as i speak my foreign languages, undiscovered by modern man
demons bleed as nocturnal, as i leak my aura vanquishes; suns uncovered my conquered lands

Copyright © 2003, 2004 Psykosus, The Soulless Survivalist
Yeah I remember this jem..PEACE

jallainINS
08-02-2005, 11:24 PM

That was sick man, i enjoyed readin it.

PsYkOsUs
08-03-2005, 01:25 PM
i appreciate it... i got new shit comin'...

Fragmented
08-03-2005, 01:44 PM
i remember this piece psy too many quotable to speak here, this shit is disturbingly good

peace

Dae Ja Nae
08-04-2005, 01:05 AM
i remember this piece psy too many quotable to speak here, this shit is disturbingly good

peace
I've never read this piece before, but I have to echo what Fragmented said ... it's just too many quotable lines to mention them all. This is a very powerful and dope read. You are, without a doubt, gifted beyond measure Psy.

Peace

Ronin
08-04-2005, 07:55 AM
an old classic from the vaults of the old days bro

always nice, anyone got lost souls? u said on aim its your fav verse u wrote

i never asked you why u use that small font, so WHY?! you moantian bike geek

PsYkOsUs
08-04-2005, 10:53 AM
Peace everybody, i really appreciate the positive feedback, i always do...

LOL @ Ronin: i don't like the small text either, but this forum is too narrow to accomodate my older long-line formatted verses, so i have to make it smaller so that the lines are read in it's original format... That's why i rarely post "The Freedom-Justice Revolution" anywhere... it's by far, my best piece of work, but the lines are very long and difficult to read on narrow page forums such as this one...

ps: Mountain Bike Geeks are cool, my bike is proof! **Laughs maniacally... Exits thread**

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/Psykosus/My2004HaroX2.jpg

martyr
08-04-2005, 10:53 AM
...look at how long the lines are,... this piece is an animalistic classic.... perhaps a form of holistic medicine in some small countries in the west indies ruled by witch doctors such as Psy himself... it's sister piece is absolutely bananas as well... but shit -- hold all calls! there's a collabo on the way... it like a bunch of small crustacean warriors packed into the back of a Ford Excursion thats been sitting in the desert for two months with cracked paint on the hood and roof.... it's that hot... so you peace.... oh yea peace...

Ronin
08-04-2005, 10:54 AM
yeah that bike is the shit lol, no doubt its nicer with your experimental attachments u crazy bastard

08-04-2005, 02:58 PM
this is insane, as usual. you should post "The Freedom-Justice Revolution" again. fuck the format, it's big enough. peace

Killer Falcon
08-04-2005, 06:04 PM
that was a crazy verse right there. really liking it. you had a great use of metaphors and images. i like the vocabulary you used as well. you've mastered the craft of writing, i'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.

peace

PsYkOsUs
08-04-2005, 10:14 PM
this is insane, as usual. you should post "The Freedom-Justice Revolution" again. fuck the format, it's big enough. peace

i'll post it after i drop the new collabo i'm finishin' up: "Closet Full Of Bones"...

PEACE FOR THE FEEBACK

PSY

PsYkOsUs
08-10-2005, 07:47 PM
order by color: grey, red, white: Elusive Fugitive, Psykosus, Martyr

((\\::~ Closet Full Of Bones ~:://))

we’re wary of tears, we all got someone who died, carry ‘em here..
don’t run from the lies, confront ‘em this time
your scariest fears, we all got somethin’ to hide, bury it here...

the ground implodes, unholy crossroads where lucifer plundered,
one hundred souls, pillaged victims from the entire fold
of my family's unflowered members... the bell tolled, cold
insidious agendas of creatures, with vile features,
wallowing in wanton transgression, this true story's a survivors confession
intravenous infection decimated a whole line of generational succession
retched violation in hallowed halls of one hundred year old hauntings,
taunting claws of vermin, flaunt the disfiguring germ of cursed men,
torture inflicted under-garments of under aged and unsuspecting,
a reptilian constrictor chokes the hearts hope of hope itself,
erect involuntary emotional wall, neither to feel, nor see, nor recall
that horrific hour, sourest still the serpents smirk that seals this sinful silence,
dream violent retribution, in padded rooms down corridors of correctional institutions,
tattooed trail of tears mark each of the 10 seasons of torment,
living lies, trans-parental eyes why I chose disguise of a blind fawn?
a vengeful wolf spawned to storm mind castles,
of the emotionally withdrawn

constant goals, from pots of gold and stone
dropping souls, in lots of sullen flows
pockets holding poems for closets full of bones

god I've drowned your cults of celibacy, who've carried the seeds of warlords
an' my house is full of skeleton keys, they’re buried beneath the floorboards
our lure to sin: this closet’s full of bones, now open the door with infatuation
the door’s within, his honest lull of poems ‘ve broken a core in imagination
culture’s given me an art, now I’ve seen stalin in his peak state of oppression
vultures pickin’ me apart, now I keep fallin’ in this deep state of depression
faith in fictional characters, popes writin’ in strife of our theories of evolution
aimin’ whimsical derringers, ghosts fightin’ for life in the eeriest revolution
left heathens strangled we slay our brother, and if we fail, we rape his mother
so eden’s angels betrayed each other, and if we failed, we’ve made another
damn I’m dreamin’; they got control of my role, if a demon writes am I weak?
man, I’m bleedin’; I’ve got a hole in my soul, and it’s leakin’ life as I speak
still this cat’s fervent, mastered the best skills and levitated your ouija boards
I kidnapped servants, after a fresh kill you're designated to squeegee floors
frets with their fraud’s intelligence, elements taught, but your god’s irrelevant
yet, with an awkward elegance, skeletons walk in their chalked malevolence
it’s gritty, half your city dispenses morphine, there’s more fiends here though
if prettied, have no pity for pregnant whore-queens, she’s fourteen years old
and besides, mad demons were fuckin’ usin’ her, went ill with just the blame
so she’d cried, stabbed jesus in front of lucifer then killed him just the same
lynched ‘im with a hook in his back, morality drowns in acceptable ignorance
listened and just looked at the fact, mortality’s found in detestable inference
priest’s a liar, low variety’s no one’s piety truth is, he swallows hallucinogens
seed of fire, so society’s notoriety’s useless, we follow and loose ‘em in sin
lies sustain innocence in spite of all the confusion, which is why I fight to feel
time decays vividness, if life is all an illusion I just tried to write what’s real

Immeasurable insight...intoxicating individuals, awareness reels
Shed outer layers of pain to reveal
Untouched core from whence all wounds are healed

the eyes stuck on taste, they’re many buds that broke and come up tasteless
define love and hate, sparing petty lust and loathing love of hatred
as I lug the weight, barreling semi-trucks’ll load up from the basement
and I’m from a place, where in everyone’s a ghost of someone famous

home’s breeding ground, for a torn future of named idols; drawing crowds
no leaving town, they’re storm troopers with aimed rifles; all around
won’t see it now; I’m a born loser till lame cycles; stall in round
don’t believe a sound; as the sworn future has the same idols; falling down

In such dreadful deep oceans, of a pristine gravel and dirt road
blood vessels keep floating, with sixteen paddles my verse rows
some special cheat coding, of the Sistine Chapel has turned gross
the thug never needs devotion, to live clean as still the hurt grows

doves cry in pain; big ones fell ill; to fevers moaning louder
sun shines away; wind gusts felt chill; to leaner, broken flowers
gun violence play; thin blood cells spill; in liters flowing outwards
love tries to hate; kids puff Ls killed; the preacher’s doped with downers

we’re wary of tears, we all got someone who died, carry ‘em here..
don’t run from the lies, confront ‘em this time
your scariest fears, we all got somethin’ to hide, bury it here...

Copyright © 2005 Elusive-Fugitive, Psykosus The Soulless Survivalist, Martyr

Fragmented
08-10-2005, 08:36 PM
i could really quote this piece but i'll pick some lines i like and build on them

i though this was sick had a nice flow to int and the word placement was hot

that horrific hour, sourest still the serpents smirk that seals this sinful silence,
dream violent retribution, in padded rooms down corridors of correctional institutions

this has a real morbid feel to it gives me a good sense of the expression thats used here

these two lines are dope as hell almost the flow almost flawlessly

still this cat’s fervent, mastered the best skills and levitated your ouija boards
I kidnapped servants, after a fresh kill you're designated to squeegee floors
frets with their fraud’s intelligence, elements taught, but your god’s irrelevant

this was dope as hell probably my favourite 4 lines on your piece flowed flawlessly and i loved the god irrelevant parts dope

these fucking bars are crazy the flow rhyme scheme etc is discusting dope writing right here

gun violence play; thin blood cells spill; in liters flowing outwardslove tries to hate; kids puff Ls killed; the preacher’s doped with downers

peace a like these last two lines they;re flowing sick as fuck

overall this whole colab was discusting elusive looks like being a great writter and mar and psy you know my thought on your work

this shit is obserd don't sleep on this shit

u-turn
08-10-2005, 09:23 PM
ill, i learned more vocab in that then an entire year of high school so far

Dae Ja Nae
08-10-2005, 11:41 PM
E.F.: I've never read anything of yours before, and I must say ... I've really been missing out. Reading your verse was like watching an historical documentary unfold. One that focuses on the amount relentless pain and suffering inflicted on a lost generation of children. Children who's screams have fallen upon the def ears of the very people who where responsible for protecting them. In my opinion, it was a very well written, gut wrenching verse. To you, I tip my hat ...

torture inflicted under-garments of under aged and unsuspecting,

a reptilian constrictor chokes the hearts hope of hope itself,
dream violent retribution, in padded rooms down corridors of correctional institutions,

Psy: You have definitely brought your usual fire to the table. Your verse flowed like water rushing out of a broken dam ... powerfully spewing undeniable realism from start to finish. As always, I could quote your whole verse, but I'll just showcase a few of the lines that really stood out to me ...

faith in fictional characters, popes writin’ in strife of our theories of evolution
aimin’ whimsical derringers, ghosts fightin’ for life in the eeriest revolution

priest’s a liar, low variety’s no one’s piety truth is, he swallows hallucinogens
seed of fire, so society’s notoriety’s useless, we follow and loose ‘em in sin
lies sustain innocence in spite of all the confusion, which is why I fight to feel
time decays vividness, if life is all an illusion I just tried to write what’s real

Your words were very haunting as they echoed in my mind, effortlessly pointing out the many flaws contained within us all. It's saddening how most of us allow ourselves to turn a blind eye to all that is going on around us, being foolishly led by momentary impulses. The amount of imagery and detail in this verse is completely amazing, but what I liked most about it was the way that it related to the majority in that we are all guilty of keeping these same skeletons in our closets. As always, in my opinion, you are gifted beyond measure!

Martyr: Your entire verse was ILL. I've never read any of your material either, but I must say that I am extremely impressed. That being so, I quoted damn near your whole piece ...

gun violence play; thin blood cells spill; in liters flowing outwards
love tries to hate; kids puff Ls killed; the preacher’s doped with downers

There is so much distress trapped between these lines of yours, that is almost impossible to escape it. It's like stepping right into the shoes of one who as witnessed nothing but a life of hopeless despair. You are a very talented writer ... You all are, and this collab solidly proves it!

Peace and props to you all!!!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-11-2005, 11:03 AM
damn this is a good read I'll read it a few more time before I post my opinion

martyr
08-11-2005, 07:42 PM
...:) thanks all... i means very much to me and i know it means alot to PSY and EF we put a few weeks into this piece... thanks again for the indepth feedback from all of you, i even like utruns response because the way he stated it was original... thanks again...

PsYkOsUs
08-11-2005, 10:10 PM
no doubt... as always, i really appreciate the thoughtful comments and positive feedback, i feel that it turned out very well... Martyr and Elusive are talented artists.. they brought nothin' but genuinely honest reality to the table, and i give them the utmost respect for it...

PEACE

PSY

ElusiveFugitive
08-11-2005, 10:31 PM
Word... This is my first collab and I'm blessed to have been asked to assist writers of Martyr & Psy's calibre. Personally, it was one of the toughest things I've ever had to do. Doing this I had to dig crazy deep to find a source of strength to focus the emotion that went into this verse...Love it or hate it this shit is real... A heartfelt thankyou to everyone who took time to really read this piece, especially those who posted feedback. Please keep it coming

ONE LOVE

martyr
08-12-2005, 09:52 AM
up

Nexodus the Nth Entity
08-12-2005, 04:05 PM
--- solid bridges by everyone, just wanted to note that
--- each verse holds it own, unique in their own rights

Elusive:
comes off with a poetic structure, which complements Psy and Martyr’s structures and descriptive lines I’m so accustomed to reading verses the ‘usual’ way, so this was a breath of fresh air and was impressive…should be interesting to read more in the future

Highlights:
the ground implodes, unholy crossroads where lucifer plundered,
one hundred souls, pillaged victims from the entire fold
of my family's unflowered members... the bell tolled, cold

Psy:
well, its Psy, I really don’t need to comment on anything here….I mean structurally is as solid as anything else he’s written….the multi’s, my god, I envy the skill…and the content, well also brilliant as mentioned in the highlights

Highlights:

our lure to sin: this closet’s full of bones, now open the door with infatuation
the door’s within, his honest lull of poems ‘ve broken a core in imagination

Martyr:
Complemented Psy’s verse and vice-versa….again, those damn multis….y’all already know where I stand on those…it read much like Psy’s in terms of the multis but with that….martyr-esque quality I can’t really describe, its just a feeling when I read his verses that signify ‘it as a Martyr verse’, that unique imagery only martyr can convey….probably just me

Highlights:

Fragmented
08-12-2005, 06:48 PM
uppin the best colab dropped on here

PsYkOsUs
08-12-2005, 09:45 PM
PEACE.... the feedback is appreciated...

08-13-2005, 05:04 AM
each verse was beautiful. feelin a lot of the shit that was said.... some insane imagery in martyr's verse.... Psy's shit was pure illness as usual.. this collab inspired me to write some nice shit, heheh.... peace

PsYkOsUs
08-13-2005, 05:24 PM
PEACE... and thanks... cats are sleepin' on this, but that doesn't surprise me...

hollywoodrealty
08-13-2005, 07:38 PM
i gotta come str8 out and appologize, althought i may not of seen eye to eye with martyr and psykosus, this shit was extremely eye opening, i cant imagine anyone to have anything negative to say about any of the lyrics. my appologies for earlier incidents, props to all 3 of u for coming together on this, i prefer this type of rhyming over the battling events, i would like to see more from the 3 of u in the future, and if this ever gets put to vocals id love to hear how it would all come together. peace

martyr
08-14-2005, 12:47 AM
....its nothing hollywood... thanks for the props... thanks from everyone... it is much appreciated...

PsYkOsUs
08-14-2005, 10:49 AM
No doubt... apology accepted... PEACE TO EVERYBODY WHO READS THIS... and to those who don't, quit sleepin'...

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-14-2005, 11:23 AM
I could quote the entire piece...these here are my favorite

Ellusive - This ending really paints a vivid picture

constant goals, from pots of gold and stone
dropping souls, in lots of sullen flows
pockets holding poems for closets full of bones

Psy - Damn these lines are flawless and the content is wickedly true

lynched ‘im with a hook in his back, morality drowns in acceptable ignorance
listened and just looked at the fact, mortality’s found in detestable inference

Martyr - A great start and finishing verse to the entire collaboration

as I lug the weight, barreling semi-trucks’ll load up from the basement
and I’m from a place, where in everyone’s a ghost of someone famous

PEaCE

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-14-2005, 11:27 AM
Thanks again for this one... now I'm gonna sit down and write something because ya'll just inspired me...and thats what this temple is all about...

PsYkOsUs
08-14-2005, 08:31 PM
Peace ben... happy to have inspired... as always, it is greatly appreciated...

PsYkOsUs
08-15-2005, 10:33 PM
((\\ (http://<u><font%20size=/)::~ THE FREEDOM-JUSTICE REVOLUTION ~:://))
Freedom from our religious control... Justice for our manipulated consciousness...

we measured your callousness toward your malcontent soldiers, as we navigated meteor showers down to the earth’s surface
the messenger’s falcon sits on the alchemist’s shoulders, as he captivated media hours, drownin’ your word’s purpose
the horrid torment of faggots; your hordes of mormons and catholics had fornicated your pastors who worship impaired vigils
your corpses swarmin’ with maggots; if war is dormant in fascists, who orchestrated disasters with surface-to-air missiles
war’s heavy on the torn skies; and heaven’s prophets still blame earth for losin’ worse, though every calm is storm-wise
warned every god that’s born, dies, ‘cause mary magdalenes gave birth to lucifers; but every mom has worn lies
apocalyptic prophets of revelations; demons, heathens, and angels fight the sacred cataclysm of divisive philosophies
and god’s sadistic doctrines of devastation; breathin’ treason is fatal like the brazen catholicism of religious hypocrisies
god’s uncaring if the sacrificial lamb spasms and blinks, soon it’s buried in this vast and dismal land chasm and sinks
thought it carried what this half-official man fathoms to think, doom as scary as his last initial phantasm of shrinks
odd, your thoughts lacked the might for evolutionary progress, a rebel burned your wisdom with the use of his sentences
god was brought back to life for revolutionary conquests, ‘cause devils turned religions into lucrative businesses
and the ominous last laughs of mister sinister, is in fact, fictitious, as these thirty-four passages prophesyin' his nonsense
but the prominent crass path of hitler’s minister, isn’t sacrilegious, as the dirty porn actresses sodomizin’ his convents

...resonate to these psalms of synergy; should dictionaries and passages, educate the responsibility...
...demonstrated these wrongs are killin’ me, but visionaries are activists, detonatin’ each song’s artillery...
...designated each pawn a history, but missionaries are pacifists; hesitated response to villainy...
...meditate to respond to mystery; obituaries of masochists; levitate to respawn the victory...

we’re soulless, broke and harmless, for livin’ their american dreams, where heroes and heroines turned homeless nam vets
we’re frozen, cold and heartless, for givin’ in to terrorist schemes, where zeros with heroin were chosen bomb threats
the US government has stripped college of mission formation; miseducation; and need I say the FBI’s still flankin’ the youth
the US covenant of trick-knowledge and misinformation; diss legislation, for CIA and empty eyes’ll blanket the truth
regiments’ violence defeated varieties, and perforated victims; the feds, felon degenerates, and criminals whirled heaters
presidents silenced the secret societies, and germinated systems; it bred hellish confederates, invisible world leaders
we’ve forbidden your law enforcements’ impeccable pinnacles, from supportin’ the raw endorsement of chemical rituals
they’ve admitted the wrong endorphins in ventricles sickened you, thus, abortin’ their flawed extortions of federal criminals
all is lost, even though your oracle lacked the historical facts, of creatin’ catastrophic biological sicknesses in laboratories
holocausts, evil like a horrible act of rhetorical cracks, and degradin’ catatonic psychological witnesses in lavatories
as drastic as few would fight dialysis; your primal objections of vile injections; it’s fact kid that you would like paralysis
as spastic as putrid spite and callousness; my final confessions of viral infections, attackin’ the human hypothalamus
here where sacred, we’re suitable, heathens lust this retribution; and the snakes sneer at crucibles, feedin’ grudges restitution
feared where hate here is beautiful, demons trust his resolution; and our fate’s irrefutable, freedom-justice revolution

...resonate to these psalms of synergy; should dictionaries and passages, educate the responsibility...
...demonstrated these wrongs are killin’ me, but visionaries are activists, detonatin’ each song’s artillery...
...designated each pawn a history, but missionaries are pacifists; hesitated response to villainy...
...meditate to respond to mystery; obituaries of masochists; levitate to respawn the victory...

see where slaves of masons toil, we invade their nation’s soil; ‘cause they’re servin’ the economy for a fundamental higher army
leave the brazen blazed and boiled, as we raid their nation’s oil; while you worship the atrocities of a governmental hierarchy
your religion is impotent, and your blind faith is so ignorant, you bear with the scene’s calamity, from which no one is innocent
your decision is imminent, but your mind space is so limited, you’ll tear at the seams of sanity, for this poem is immanent
the evidence shows jesus christ never died for the sins of men; and that’s a blatant misconception of his punishment’s irrelevance
a president’s own thesis might never lie to the citizens, but that’s a blatant disconnection from the government’s intelligence
the brilliant minds of scientists hope only for better tomorrows, but cuddled man-made diseases as existential as vaccinations
a million crime-alliances wrote only a letter to sorrow, ‘cause uncle sam feigned his reason for presidential assassinations
the soulless survivalist told us your rival is, hidin’ from royalty; AIDS infected our enemies, for you inside, crucified on a cross
exposin’ your viruses closin’ your irises, bind it to loyalty; blades accepted our destinies, but you’d decide, suicide is a loss
no light at the end of the tunnel; gods envisioned the same as the warriors, only spillin’ their blood on his begotten porous hands
no fightin’ their vicious rebuttal, politicians are reignin’ victorious; soldiers killed in the mud on these forgotten foreign lands
thought your time delivered a vote as the war wagers the loss of lives; in doubt, they’re in shambles, with all emotions aside
no you’ll find no glimmers of hope when the storm rages across the skies; no doubt, it’s a gamble, and all these soldiers will die

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-15-2005, 10:38 PM
...Jesus!! Psy...I beleive I've read this before but damn this script is intense... PEaCE

PsYkOsUs
08-15-2005, 10:40 PM
thanks! yo i don't kniw why, but whenever i copy and paste one of my poems here, i have to edit it a million times for it to look right... shit is mad frustratin'...

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-15-2005, 10:44 PM
yeah I see what ya mean It usually comes out real small..I've noticed you've been wrestling with this one...LOL

PEaCE Psy

PsYkOsUs
08-15-2005, 10:49 PM
LOL, yeah man... but again, thanks for the feedback... this is my best one... it's always slept on due to it's length, but if i may say so myself, the content is well worth it... unless you're a devoted christian, LOL...

i apologize for the small text, but i spent like ten minutes editin' it, and that's the best i could do...

PEACE

PSY

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-15-2005, 10:51 PM
no matter how long it is well worth the read

PEaCe Psy

BTW Fuck Christianity

J.T.S.
08-15-2005, 10:56 PM
That was as always mind blowin'!

PsYkOsUs
08-15-2005, 11:07 PM
Uppin'...

PsYkOsUs
08-16-2005, 09:40 PM
/\

PsYkOsUs
08-16-2005, 09:41 PM
PEACE J, i appreciate it.... to the rest: quit sleepin'...

ElusiveFugitive
08-16-2005, 10:43 PM
Everyone thank you again for reading & posting, especially uppin' Big Bens last one. This temple has already inspired me by the level of talent and skill contained in the works posted, & the respect and honesty that has been shown towards me by those who read and acknowledge the message...Peace from the heart of the South Pacific

ONE LOVE

ElusiveFugitive
08-16-2005, 10:57 PM
This piece is pure ill-ness, the content is like a hail storm of biblical proportions. I feel the venom in my bloodstream...Why is this being slept on!? UPPIN'!!

ONE LOVE

PsYkOsUs
08-17-2005, 12:58 AM
yo i appreciate it, man... this one is my best work, but always slept on... it's funny though, the one i like the most is the one i can't get people to read... LOL...

PEACE

PSY

PsYkOsUs
08-17-2005, 09:18 PM
Uppin', 'cause there's no reason for this to be pushed back so far already... LOL...

08-18-2005, 04:49 AM
i remember this one..... what can i say.... totally agree w/ the message, i've got the same views.... the way you wrote it makes it even more powerful, nahmsayin... a great read. one

Jabba Jaw
08-18-2005, 07:15 AM
shit was mad nice
multis were sick flow was on point
glad iread this shit

keep it up kid

Luther Large
08-18-2005, 10:41 AM
this piece was dope

but psykosis do you ever rap with punchlines and no poem style raps?

cuz i think you should try it out and post sumthin non-poem just an ill verse that makes people go ohhhh shit...you should even tho it seems not to be your style

Ronin
08-18-2005, 03:19 PM
yep, my favorite piece from you...it reminds me of a war poem youd chant before battle like the way it flows is a traditional manor, but obviously more perfect/complicated with the perfect cyllable count

loved the message, another beautiful piece u sexy bastard

BlaK FuRYaN
08-18-2005, 05:33 PM
Definate war poem, to be honest i was peepin more of the struture then the actual content....reading this help me clock on to the way you line up your syllables....i understand it better after reading this......

kung fu voice *Now i will jack your flow, and avange my father*

j/k

I like this one becuase the content changes every two sentences....

Fragmented
08-19-2005, 10:19 AM
this shit is one of the most disterbing sick pieces to be ever posted

def one of your best works

Born Ruler I
08-19-2005, 10:27 AM
Hot. Love the subject matter.

One

PsYkOsUs
08-19-2005, 09:50 PM
PEACE!! big ups to everybody who read and responded to this shit, it's greatly appreciated...

PEACE

PSY

PsYkOsUs
08-19-2005, 11:48 PM
thanks man, i appreciate it... yo! did somebody just take the whole shit1!? or just parts of it!? i really have copyrights on my shit, if i catch anyone bitin' my shit, i'm takin' legal action! yo if anything comes back to you, or if you can possibly provide a link if you come across it again, please do so! i have no tolerance for shameless motherfuckers who steal another man's art...

PEACE

PSY

Necromancer
08-21-2005, 01:47 PM
ok this way you cant run away from the question, how long does it usually take you to write a verse like this

PsYkOsUs
08-21-2005, 07:06 PM
I saw it, and i confronted him. But he said I'm PsyKoSis. and pretended to be you, kinda. I knew it wasnt you, but thats around the time wucorp had shut down, and methical was on. If i do come across it again, i'll get back at you with a link and whatnot. 1
i appreciate you confrontin' him, for real... yo, can you provide a link to this "Methical site" i keep hearin' about...? maybe the admin can look it up for me and provide me with his IP address to narrow down my search for him... my brother's a hardcore hacker, if i can get his IP address, my brother could probably find this cat's home address.. he's that sick...

MY COPYRIGHTS ARE REAL PEOPLE!! I WILL TAKE LEGAL ACTION IF I CATCH ANYONE PLAGIURIZIN' MY SHIT!!!!!! BE WARNED!

PsYkOsUs
08-21-2005, 07:13 PM
ok this way you cant run away from the question, how long does it usually take you to write a verse like this
LOL, why would i 'run away' from a question..? you asked me if i remembered you (sorry, i don't), and you mentioned you were goin' away for a week or some shit, so i was in no hurry to answer your question... now i'ma make you wait a week for my answer, LOL...

PEACE

PSY

PsYkOsUs
08-21-2005, 07:18 PM
but nah, man... i don't remember how long it took, bein' that i wrote it in july of last year... this one in particular saw about three different rough drafts too... honestly, this shit floats around in my head for a pretty long time before i write it out, so the actual act of writin' it doesn't take that long... i could've been constructin' in my head for as much as a month or two though... i always have a lot of shit brewin' in my head, and i write it out when my heart pushes it's way out of me...

PEACE

PSY

Grim Reapa
08-21-2005, 08:09 PM
u gae me some honest feedback so i will do the same very heavy on the vocab nah mean i like that really im wonderin why u aren't making millions selling records1

adedwutang
08-21-2005, 08:15 PM
i love that fuckin structure bro, read it many times over, u stupid if u skim thru this shit, dont front on psy's skills

PsYkOsUs
08-22-2005, 07:26 PM
peace to the both of you... i appreciate the positive comments...

PEACE

PSY

Grim Reapa
08-22-2005, 07:27 PM
r u signed though???

PsYkOsUs
08-22-2005, 07:31 PM
LOL, nah man... I'm a poet man, i'm not a rapper... martyr's gonna help me get some audio on the net though... but all my shit is spoken word, i don't rap... yall will see me on some def poetry jam shit though... only a matter of time... i appreciate the interest... i'll post audio in here when i get it up though... i'm in no rush though... probably the fall...

PEACE

PSY

G...
08-23-2005, 09:46 AM
Fuckin amazing man, that is one of the best peices I have ever read. Good job man, keep doin' ya thing... and I'll be on the lookout for that audio. ONE

G...
08-23-2005, 09:52 AM
BTW man, reading your shit keeps me motivated to write man, whether poetry or a verse to a new joint I'm doing, the shit keeps me motivated because a lot of the time I'm not inspired by what people, poets or MC's write nowadays, but in your case I am. Peace. ONE

PsYkOsUs
08-23-2005, 09:40 PM
yo i really appreciate that man for real... that means a lot to me that people can feel, and be inspired by my work... and i been meanin' to check your poem too... i will pretty soon...

PEACE

PSY

G...
08-24-2005, 04:39 AM
Yeh man thanx a lot... heres the link: http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=5741

PEACE

ElusiveFugitive
08-29-2005, 08:19 PM
uppin'

Dae Ja Nae
08-31-2005, 05:57 PM
((\\ (http://<u><font%20size=/)::~ THE FREEDOM-JUSTICE REVOLUTION ~:://))

Freedom from our religious control... Justice for our manipulated consciousness...
we measured your callousness toward your malcontent soldiers, as we navigated meteor showers down to the earth’s surface
the messenger’s falcon sits on the alchemist’s shoulders, as he captivated media hours, drownin’ your word’s purpose
the horrid torment of faggots; your hordes of mormons and catholics had fornicated your pastors who worship impaired vigils
your corpses swarmin’ with maggots; if war is dormant in fascists, who orchestrated disasters with surface-to-air missiles
war’s heavy on the torn skies; and heaven’s prophets still blame earth for losin’ worse, though every calm is storm-wise
warned every god that’s born, dies, ‘cause mary magdalenes gave birth to lucifers; but every mom has worn lies
apocalyptic prophets of revelations; demons, heathens, and angels fight the sacred cataclysm of divisive philosophies
and god’s sadistic doctrines of devastation; breathin’ treason is fatal like the brazen catholicism of religious hypocrisies
god’s uncaring if the sacrificial lamb spasms and blinks, soon it’s buried in this vast and dismal land chasm and sinks
thought it carried what this half-official man fathoms to think, doom as scary as his last initial phantasm of shrinks
odd, your thoughts lacked the might for evolutionary progress, a rebel burned your wisdom with the use of his sentences
god was brought back to life for revolutionary conquests, ‘cause devils turned religions into lucrative businesses
and the ominous last laughs of mister sinister, is in fact, fictitious, as these thirty-four passages prophesyin' his nonsense
but the prominent crass path of hitler’s minister, isn’t sacrilegious, as the dirty porn actresses sodomizin’ his convents
we’re soulless, broke and harmless, for livin’ their american dreams, where heroes and heroines turned homeless nam vets
we’re frozen, cold and heartless, for givin’ in to terrorist schemes, where zeros with heroin were chosen bomb threats
the US government has stripped college of mission formation; miseducation; and need I say the FBI’s still flankin’ the youth
the US covenant of trick-knowledge and misinformation; diss legislation, for CIA and empty eyes’ll blanket the truth
regiments’ violence defeated varieties, and perforated victims; the feds, felon degenerates, and criminals whirled heaters
presidents silenced the secret societies, and germinated systems; it bred hellish confederates, invisible world leaders
we’ve forbidden your law enforcements’ impeccable pinnacles, from supportin’ the raw endorsement of chemical rituals
they’ve admitted the wrong endorphins in ventricles sickened you, thus, abortin’ their flawed extortions of federal criminals
all is lost, even though your oracle lacked the historical facts, of creatin’ catastrophic biological sicknesses in laboratories
holocausts, evil like a horrible act of rhetorical cracks, and degradin’ catatonic psychological witnesses in lavatories
as drastic as few would fight dialysis; your primal objections of vile injections; it’s fact kid that you would like paralysis
as spastic as putrid spite and callousness; my final confessions of viral infections, attackin’ the human hypothalamus
here where sacred, we’re suitable, heathens lust this retribution; and the snakes sneer at crucibles, feedin’ grudges restitution
feared where hate here is beautiful, demons trust his resolution; and our fate’s irrefutable, freedom-justice revolution

see where slaves of masons toil, we invade their nation’s soil; ‘cause they’re servin’ the economy for a fundamental higher army
leave the brazen blazed and boiled, as we raid their nation’s oil; while you worship the atrocities of a governmental hierarchy
your religion is impotent, and your blind faith is so ignorant, you bear with the scene’s calamity, from which no one is innocent
your decision is imminent, but your mind space is so limited, you’ll tear at the seams of sanity, for this poem is immanent
the evidence shows jesus christ never died for the sins of men; and that’s a blatant misconception of his punishment’s irrelevance
a president’s own thesis might never lie to the citizens, but that’s a blatant disconnection from the government’s intelligence
the brilliant minds of scientists hope only for better tomorrows, but cuddled man-made diseases as existential as vaccinations
a million crime-alliances wrote only a letter to sorrow, ‘cause uncle sam feigned his reason for presidential assassinations
the soulless survivalist told us your rival is, hidin’ from royalty; AIDS infected our enemies, for you inside, crucified on a cross
exposin’ your viruses closin’ your irises, bind it to loyalty; blades accepted our destinies, but you’d decide, suicide is a loss
no light at the end of the tunnel; gods envisioned the same as the warriors, only spillin’ their blood on his begotten porous hands
no fightin’ their vicious rebuttal, politicians are reignin’ victorious; soldiers killed in the mud on these forgotten foreign lands
thought your time delivered a vote as the war wagers the loss of lives; in doubt, they’re in shambles, with all emotions aside
no you’ll find no glimmers of hope when the storm rages across the skies; no doubt, it’s a gamble, and all these soldiers will die

I hate quoting your pieces because I always end up quoting almost the entire thing, but such is greatness. I tell you what, you owe me a damn eye exam after fighting through this one ... lol ... but as I knew when I started, it was well worth all the trouble. All I can say after ingesting this one, is DAMN ... I'm sitting here just shaking my head at the amount of pure talent you have, as well as the level of depth trapped within the lines. How in the world you come up with ways to link all these lines and all these "real" multies that contain so much meaning is beyond me. They say that you cannot rush perfection, so I know that this one had to be time consuming as hell, because it is just that ... perfection, or as close as one can get to it being so. You have always left with the feeling that I was dining on a specially prepared mental of great thoughts and insight ... always ... this time is no exception.

Peace Psy

Ronin
08-31-2005, 06:40 PM
fuck me that shit was incredible, no need to quote lines, this shit was awesome all through

ef came [poetical and painted pictures, your words are beautiful...fucking awesome

psy, unquestionably talented, beautiful flow and i love the rawness of your shit, murderous multies and some nasty lines

martyr aka foxdie member no2 lol, in my honest opinion probably my favorite in this, just seemed to stand out and grab me when i was reading, multies were beautiful and i love your visions

one of the best collabs, better than pizza and ancovis, tuna and mayonaise!

god this is sexy

ElusiveFugitive
08-31-2005, 07:34 PM
Peace Ronin, thanks for your feed. In my opinion the three styles came together seamlessly and complimented each other. Uppin' Psy & Martyr. Their insane abilities are both inspiring and humbling. It was a pleasure to work with them on this joint...

ONE LOVE

PsYkOsUs
08-31-2005, 11:05 PM
as always i appreciate the feedback, dae... i tried to use a bigger font but the lines just couldn't fit like it should have... aside from a few rough drafts, it really wasn't that difficult to write from what i remember... the hard part was tryin' to simplify the content without dumbin' it down... after that, it was just a matter of how much information, opinions, and theories i wanted to jam into three long verses, that could've been about nine verses in all reality... in fact to be honest, it just drained a lot out of me... i started "the strife of fallen angels" just as i was finishin' this one, and after i finished "strife", i didn't write anythin' until may of this year: "righteous tyranny", which was about seven or eight months later... it'll be a long time before i write one like this again, LOL... it's only real flaw is that it's just so long, and this was after i condensed it... i'm very proud of it though... and proud that the few people who read it can appreciate it's bold content... thanks to everyone who read this!

PEACE

PSY

PsYkOsUs
08-31-2005, 11:07 PM
PS: i'm workin' on some new shit that's gonna take a lot of time... so as far as postin' verses goes, i may be very inactive for a while, but i will be back...

PEACE

PSY

PsYkOsUs
08-31-2005, 11:09 PM
PEACE ronin... no doubt, Martyr definitely closed this piece... literally and figuratively... peace goes out to Marty, and Elusive, and everyone who is still readin' this shit...

PEACE

PSY

ElusiveFugitive
09-01-2005, 09:57 PM
uppin'

ElusiveFugitive
09-01-2005, 10:51 PM
PEACE Spoken, thanks for takin' the time to reply. its all real

ONE LOVE

noel411
09-04-2005, 01:54 AM
Obviously a strong piece which a lot of time and effort has gone into. I'll be honest though, I only read through it quickly to get a quick look at your work, so I can't really say much about it. A piece like this needs close attention to break down what is being said, and as impressed as people are with this piece, I doubt many people have actually gone through it to analyse the content. Which is nobody's wrong doing, just pointing that out.

Anyway, from reading through it once I'd say that it was very well written. Very even, precise, good vocab, imagery, all in all the whole thing was put together very well. Good contrast between the verses of each of the three writers too, as you each used a different style.

As I said, the whole thing was strong, but after a quick read I would pick out a few of Psy's lines, which stood out to me.........

But yeah, it was a strong effort by all three of you. Good stuff.

Locust
09-04-2005, 08:26 AM
i was looking through 'the temple of darts' and this piece in particular caught my attention.
The anti-christian subject matter disturbed me a little but for each his own i guess, lol.. The rhyme scheme is what stood out the most in this but to be honest half of it was forced, and don't tell me it wasn't, alot of this was just random bullshit making up for the 'decent' line before it, thats why you won't see me quoting any of your bars.. don't use this type of rhyme scheme next time, this could've been a decent verse if you made it a bit easier for yourself, its not all about how the verse looks..
your written works seem to stand out the most on this forum but i really think you're an overrated ''textcee'' and don't deserve as much credit as you're getting, but try to elevate.. You will probably take this post as an insult, not getting your usual one line feedback, but you can either leave this advice or take it from me. i have nothing against you, this is just my opinion.

peace

PsYkOsUs
09-04-2005, 08:00 PM
nah man... the only thing that bothers me, is cats that think they have me figured out... i appreciate all feedback... you can come in here and say whatever you please; good or bad... my victory is in the fact that you read it... i appreciate all comments, whether praise, apathy, or contempt for what i do... and i take it all in stride, and keep it movin'... all i care about is that what i have to say is heard...

everyone is entitled to their opinions, you all know i have mine... so it's cool with me that you aren't feelin' it, and even better that you think i'm an overrated textcee... i welcome comments like that.. but to claim that the content and schemes are forced is just utter bullshit... you simply just didn't like it, and i'm not offended by that... my rhyme schemes are unmatched, plain and simple.. it's as easy as breathin' for me, i write like this 24/7, so i'm used to that blasphemous accusation... sounds to me that you were just bothered or bored by my anti-christian content, and that's cool.. it's obviously not for everyone, and i enjoy it like that... and i implore you, that's not sarcasm...

i do have one last thought though... you shoudn't be so concerned with the 'credit' i receive in this forum or any other.. it would appear that you care more about than i do, and i find that a little funny... there are cats in here that receive more praise than i do, and i couldn't possibly care any less... the only reason this verse reached four pages is because i thank each and every person who reads and comments on my work; includin' you... keep in mind that credibility is overrated, and rise above it..

PEACE

PSY

noel411
09-04-2005, 09:55 PM
I have become interested in your writing, I think largely due to the immense self confidence you seem to have in your work. Although still not interested enough to invest enough time to go through your pieces in detail, and break them down, I do find your writing fairly impressive. This was more straight forward and lyrical than the previous pieces I have read. Although you didn't exactly say anything revolutionary, as you may or may not have aimed to do, I do feel the content. As always very clean, even, and well structured. It's a strong piece. Nothing mind blowing, but worth the read.

Locust
09-05-2005, 05:32 AM
sounds to me that you were just bothered or bored by my anti-christian content, and that's cool..
i'm Athiest too
to claim that the content and schemes are forced is just utter bullshit... you simply just didn't like it, and i'm not offended by that... nah it's not that i don't ''like'' your verse, you've deffinetly achieved levels with this no one else here could ever touch, and don't get me wrong i respect that. But to say that it wasn't forced... man ima start quoting some of this shit..

PsYkOsUs
09-05-2005, 10:53 AM
LOL! here, i'll quote it for you:

\\\::~ RIGHTEOUS TYRANNY ~::///

i’m lord’s death angel with black wings, who smolders lonely in spoken strife
alone i’ve stolen jehovah’s might, and i’ve sold his life to this poltergeist
find your best mangled and hacked kings, whose soldiers only revolt in fright
expose your souls to a bolt of light, as i hold a knife to the ghost of christ
speakin’ a feat of astronomers, seeded heathens in preachers and commoners
breathe in, bleedin’ andromedas, heat decreases and freezes thermometers
purpose to worship their worthless circus of churches is victim of prophecies
earth is in service to serpents, cursin’ it’s surface with vicious hypocrisies
define proof; what’s pure and sacred is superstitious, i’m blamin’ it on myself
the blind truth: the cure for hatred is too religious, i’m cavin’ in on myself
so we injected a resident, in spite of evolution as parasites climb in reverends
we re-elected a president, despite our revolution of fahrenheit nine-elevens
killed our own children with psychological weaponry; bred their discrepancy
filled our own buildin’s with biological weaponry, spreadin’ our leprosy
spray the fumes; we blind heavenly minds and the fuckin’ crusade is doomed
raid the tombs, behind enemy lines with eight-hundred brigades of goons
omnipotent one; webs of intricate sentences witness spun, imprisoned his son
indigenous run, over ignorant innocents sicknesses hung; diminish the sun
savages pillage; i’m tyrannous; killed ‘em in pyramids: rippin’ ridiculous foes
last of the militant lyricist, willin’ and spiritless: spittin’ meticulous flows
despite it’s appearance, my skin is unbreakable, death come swing your sword
though righteous their fear is, my kin was unshakable, left to sink in fjords
angels of death, i bring doom to the room, and then loom in oddly as nuns die
strangles your breath, and leaves truth misconstrued like illuminati alumni
jesus christ’s a nonexistent rebel, what politicians call ballistic, vicious as hell
heathens fight a contradicted devil, as all of his apocalyptic visions dispel
damn "the passion’s" passive humanity, as this saint lurches, falls to the floor
and i’ll laugh with rabid insanity, as I paint churches’ walls with the gore
speared with your suitable lunacy after, fearin’ your beautiful eulogy mattered
your irrefutable foolery’s shattered, here at your funerals brutally battered
i ravage priests, who mother over their notion, and after the passage of frauds
the savage beast, i hovered over the ocean and scattered the ashes of gods
the cold metal has pierced his skin, blood lavishes pity; them fascist goats lied
‘cause no devil was fierce as him, fuck vatican city; i’m glad the pope died
as murder fated it’s toll, i germinated the mold, ‘cause serpents hated the cold
verses ate’em, and regurgitated’em whole; plannin’ a televangelist sacrifice
it perpetrated your goal, as churches aided your role, just perforated your soul
terminated, left invertibrated, you fold; and it’s a hella scandalous afterlife

maybe you misunderstood what i was gettin' at.. in a nutshell: though i appreciate all feedback, i've reached a point in my writin' where i honestly don't give a fuck what people think of my verses; good or bad... most of the praise is absolutely mindless here, i'm apathetic to apathy, and i find negative feedback very entertainin'... what you think of my verse, or of me, is irrelevant.. no matter how candid, or how blasphemous it may be... all that matters to me, is that people read it... their opinions are pretty useless, 'cause i'ma do what i do regardless...

as i've said... when usin' schemes like i use, i get someone who comments that it was forced for each and every verse i write... they/you simply don't know any better, 'cause you can't and won't get inside my head... i'm fond of it really, especially the cats who claim these so called: 'forced lines' don't mean anything below the surface... each line is meticulously crafted on a level that you simply won't understand, 'cause i purposely make it virtually impossible to get in my head and see where i'm comin' from... 60% of all of my shit is disguised, and goes over everyone's head, 'cause i don't like people to know exactly what i'm talkin' about... that's just how i like it... now, i could go through each line and break it down for you word for word, but if i were to do that, it would defeat my purpose for writin' poetry altogether... so i'd rather keep it as is, i find strength and confidence in the fact that people like you think it might just be utter nonsense...

"just 'cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice" -- Jay-z

but just 'cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he's not... it's all matter of opinion, and everybody's got one... when artists start to care too much about what others think, they're no longer artists... they're just puppets tryin' to appease their peers...

but quote what you will and say what you like: the higher the post count, the higher the level of interest, and more people will read it...

PEACE

PSY

Locust
09-05-2005, 01:56 PM
i'm not expecting you to change your whole style just because of the feedback i'm giving you, i'm just saying that some of your lines don't make much sense to me, therefore i think it looks a little forced in my opinion.

ElusiveFugitive
09-05-2005, 02:07 PM
Psy this piece is scorching! The rhyme schemes are onoint as always...But the content! A level of poetry few poets can discern. The rest ignore it, hate on it and still it niggles them like a splinter on the brain...And you know it. Keep the ink flowing brother

ONE LOVE

BlaK FuRYaN
09-05-2005, 05:54 PM
maybe you misunderstood what i was gettin' at.. in a nutshell: though i appreciate all feedback, i've reached a point in my writin' where i honestly don't give a fuck what people think of my verses; good or bad... most of the praise is absolutely mindless here, i'm apathetic to apathy, and i find negative feedback very entertainin'... what you think of my verse, or of me, is irrelevant.. no matter how candid, or how blasphemous it may be... all that matters to me, is that people read it... their opinions are pretty useless, 'cause i'ma do what i do regardless...

Damn psy...This is why i dont drop feed on you....becuase i know you really dont care what positive or negative feed you recieve....people really check for you up in here....weather they like or hate you....some mistake confidence for arrogance an vice-versa....but when i drop feed on a lyricist/poet....i expect that person to take it as genuine feedback, especially if i like what's being crafted....not over praisal...

Anyway aside from the ryme skeme (coz it seems thats all people check for now) I think this piece is fruitfull....with a veriety of content to jarr the mind....To me its seems like a religious/cellestial content....your use of words come together perfect.....

I hope every potential lyricist reaches to a simular levelof ryming.....

Elevatin'

PsYkOsUs
09-05-2005, 11:07 PM
yo i appreciate it man... thanks to everybody who is still readin' this...

PEACE

PSY

PsYkOsUs
09-05-2005, 11:33 PM
Damn psy...This is why i dont drop feed on you....becuase i know you really dont care what positive or negative feed you recieve....people really check for you up in here....weather they like or hate you....some mistake confidence for arrogance an vice-versa....but when i drop feed on a lyricist/poet....i expect that person to take it as genuine feedback, especially if i like what's being crafted....not over praisal...

Anyway aside from the ryme skeme (coz it seems thats all people check for now) I think this piece is fruitfull....with a veriety of content to jarr the mind....To me its seems like a religious/cellestial content....your use of words come together perfect.....

I hope every potential lyricist reaches to a simular levelof ryming.....

Elevatin'nah, i feel you man... but don't get me wrong, i really do appreciate all feedback... i can safely assume that if someone reads and responds to my verse, i've affected them in some way... and that's what i want... good or bad, you were affected enough to say somethin'... that's a victory to me... we've spoken on this before in my certified asshole thread i believe: whether somebody likes it or not doesn't really mean anything to me, that's true, and i think it shows... i don't hear the type of feedback i like to hear 80% of the time, 'cause i know i'm good... i don't need people to agree or disagree with that, i certainly don't mind it, but i don't necessarily need it either... just the fact that someone responds to it is enough... i'd honestly rather hear how it made you feel... i'd rather hear how you were affected by it.. what you felt and/or saw when you read it... were you inspired, infuriated, saddened, apathetic...? that's what i like to hear, but i know that i have to settle for "that's great", or "that's forced"... i get the feedback i want from several a-alikes on a small scale, they know who they are, and that i appreciate their insight... but all that matters the most is that people read it... and i really appreciate the fact that people do look for me... and i'm utterly amazed by the fact that when i disappear for a year and come back out of nowhere that people remember me and my work... it's touchin', really... and i'm quite thankful for that.. that's why i always try to reply to everyone who responds to my work, and tell them that i appreciate it...

PEACE

PSY

Ironman Starks
09-06-2005, 12:09 AM
i think there are too many syllable per line for this to harmonize over a beat. too many words imo its one thing to drop knowledge but sometimes less is more. jsut alittle constructive criticism

PS. stuff like this is less of a song and more poetry maybe your in the wrong field...because stuff like this could never be on a song or a beat its jsut too long per bar. but w.e youll prolly come back sayin "Im victorious because people read my shit" well in all actuality for someone to get great people need to hear your stuff and "LIKE" it sooo you should try and improve based on the overall ideas of your critics. they wouldnt write about it if they didnt think you were worth it....

PsYkOsUs
09-06-2005, 12:16 AM
i'm a slam poet bro, i don't write to beats... it's all spoken word written to movie scores... i appreciate it though...

PEACE

PSY

Ironman Starks
09-06-2005, 12:18 AM
ooo ok thought that was a verse my bad lol keep doin your thing then lol

PsYkOsUs
09-06-2005, 12:28 AM
it's all good... i'm used to it... LOL...

Ironman Starks
09-06-2005, 06:52 PM
yeah yeah now that im lookin at it in that perspective yeah your shit is tight you should try get on def poetry with shit like that

Dae Ja Nae
09-06-2005, 07:47 PM
You mean to tell me you have a thread in here that I haven't peeped out 8O ... lol ... well, what in the world ... please forgive me for the oversight ;). I'll be dropping some feed on this in a few.

Peace Psy

TeknicelStylez
09-06-2005, 07:53 PM
IDK correct me if I'm wrong, but what I got from this piece is, the killing of a commercial christ. Also pointing out hipocrisies in widespread mainstream religion, and their corruption. In so many words if thats what this is about I strongly agree :).

I liked the line about the pope dying

PsYkOsUs
09-06-2005, 11:32 PM
yeah yeah now that im lookin at it in that perspective yeah your shit is tight you should try get on def poetry with shit like that
actually, i won a def poetry contest back in March with "The Strife Of Fallen Angels" i posted it in here too, if you want to check it... probably back like eight pages now though... they're gonna publish me in an anthology like their "bumrush the page" that was released last year... i'm not gonna get paid for it, but hopefully it will get me noticed... good exposure to say the least...

THANKS TO EVERYBODY WHO READ AND RESPONDED TO THIS... YOU ARE APPRECIATED!

PEACE

PSY

ElusiveFugitive
09-07-2005, 03:30 PM
/\

Dae Ja Nae
09-15-2005, 10:31 AM
Psy, again, I'm amazed at the level of talent you possess. I'm really feeling the darkness of the subject matter. I wish CD still posted so that you could see the similarities in your writing style. You two have a lot in common. I really admired his level of skill, just as I do yours. I didn't quote anything because this borders along the lines of perfection ... IMO. I'll bet anything that you can do this shit in your sleep, can't you ;)?

Another masterpiece, to say the least ...

Peace
???

PsYkOsUs
09-15-2005, 10:16 PM
Psy, again, I'm amazed at the level of talent you possess. I'm really feeling the darkness of the subject matter. I wish CD still posted so that you could see the similarities in your writing style. You two have a lot in common. I really admired his level of skill, just as I do yours. I didn't quote anything because this borders along the lines of perfection ... IMO. I'll bet anything that you can do this shit in your sleep, can't you ;)?

Another masterpiece, to say the least ...

Peace
???

LOL, no doubt i could do it in my sleep, these storms are brewin' in my brain 24/7... on the real, i throw away rhyme schemes people would probably pay good money for, LOL... and i'll even ghost write if the price is right, but i'm expensive as hell... LOL.... but for real, thanks for keepin' this thread alive... this isn't my best piece, but it's truly one of my favorites... i don't think i ever saw Cd's work... but i've noticed a few cats mention his name... he must not have been around very long if i haven't seen him... i been around since '99... i used to go by Psyklone on the net, and it's funny, i saw a few cats bite that name from me, so i've used my actual pen-name the last couple years... i'm thankful that cats don't seem to bite as shamlessly as they did a few years ago... thanks again for the positive comments, i appreciate it...

PEACE

PSY

PsYkOsUs
09-15-2005, 10:20 PM
IDK correct me if I'm wrong, but what I got from this piece is, the killing of a commercial christ. Also pointing out hipocrisies in widespread mainstream religion, and their corruption. In so many words if thats what this is about I strongly agree :).

I liked the line about the pope dying

your on the right page... i think most people cringe when they read that line, LOL... but i love it... it's exactly how i felt when i wrote it... fuck 'em: "church is just a club for the gays" -- Goretex... LOL...

PEACE

PSY

PsYkOsUs
10-04-2005, 01:49 PM
Peace... this is my "Official Thread"... my newest poem "3rd World America" will drop today... it was written for audio (spoken word), and will be recorded pretty soon...

PEACE

PSY

Grim Reapa
10-04-2005, 01:51 PM
u do not rap?

PsYkOsUs
10-04-2005, 02:16 PM
((\\\::~ 3rd World America ~::///))

the punishment’s sinful, if crime in Heaven blackens Christ

but governments dwindle if Nine-elevens happen twice

so you listened to a fool, who contrived election from Gore

whose religion was a tool to disguise intention for war

it laughed at feds, but more truthful: you lie and shed tears

Bin Laden’s dead, just more useful alive to spread fear

crash conspiracies, Anthrax, Weapons of Mass Destruction

fascist tyranny, hands clap, President’s last discussion

conquer nations, Apaches eat ‘em, as cobras slide over soil

Operation Iraqi Freedom, though soldiers died over oil

it coulda created democracy, we took the strongest coward

if Bush’s greatest hypocrisy’s we put Saddam in power

. . . .

rules alter our right’s precedence, in essence of legislation

schools offer us life-sentences instead of an education

faceless classism and Stalinism of systematic communities

racist fascism of politicians with diplomatic immunity

we know the Tuskeegee Project was preparation for AIDS

below it was greedy logic with reparations and graves

now we pray for assassination in this fervent murder story

and we’d slay for a vaccination in his urban Purgatory

blasphemy killed a blame-scoffed atheist he aided betrayal

factories buildin’ brainwashed patriots, created to fail

War is peace, Freedom is slavery, and two plus two is five

sworn defeat, even in bravery, ‘cause truth was suicide

Locust
10-04-2005, 02:46 PM
nice piece psy, i liked the first verse the best, with your view on the american gouverment. The second one was kind of blurred to me and i didn't really get what you were getting at at times, but overal it was great read, and the closing lines were sick.

Fragmented
10-04-2005, 06:41 PM

what a second verse flow is incredible the amount on insight and thouvht provoking definition here is dope, this is the type of writting that makes visiting this website still worth while, imo the whole second verse is quotable but so is the first but the second is unbelievable

peace

PsYkOsUs
10-04-2005, 10:04 PM
PEACE, i appreciate the feedback... i think most people will feel the first verse more due to it's very straight-forward subject matter, but the second verse is the real gem... like most of my work, i made it difficult to understand from the straight-forward point of view... though the underlyin' message of both verses is quite simple, it'll take some serious thought and interpretation to fully-comprehend the piece as a whole... as always, thanks for readin'...

PEACE

PSY

GuardianOne
10-05-2005, 01:15 AM
Peace... this is my "Official Thread"... my newest poem "3rd World America" will drop today... it was written for audio (spoken word), and will be recorded pretty soon...

PEACE

PSY
When i came into this thread (well usually i don't look at others comments) but i always go to the first post on the thread to check were it starts. When i see enter your thread i always sit up straight so i can read it. Then i saw what you first posted, i thought " where in hell is the verse"? Well i noticed it on the third reply.

I think it was not one of your best. Your verses where not very thought out well, i have read your previous posts and think this one was a bit shallow. You threw in some knowledge here and there. But it was not the ones i know from you, might be a different method you used to write this one. Or might have been the topics in the verse, alot of well known facts. But one point stuck out to like a sore thumb: there's this say that the most violent and aggressive individual is in real life the most scared (that's why they go bulling everyone) and they might succeed if no one retaliates (cause in all sense) cause they would have dominated most.

Peace
PS: Keep up the good work and keep posting, haven't seen much from you here in the temple!!

noel411
10-05-2005, 02:48 AM
First thing I'd comment on is the content. As I've found with a good portion of the pieces of yours which I've read, I wasn't really much into it. I mean you just hear so much about politics, and government issues and so on, and I've personally never found it of a particularly great interest. However, I can see that you do, and that you like expressing your views on such matters, which I respect.

Anyway, with that being said, I've really gotta hand it to you for the way you use such precise multi's, while maintaining a focused message, and seeming to unaffectedly say what you want to say. I've seen you say before that that sort of thing comes to you very naturally, and it's not hard to believe when reading one of your pieces. Although I'll probably never be a big fan of the content or message in your work, I'll always admire your ability to arrange words in such a manner as you do.

PsYkOsUs
10-05-2005, 11:16 AM
When i came into this thread (well usually i don't look at others comments) but i always go to the first post on the thread to check were it starts. When i see enter your thread i always sit up straight so i can read it. Then i saw what you first posted, i thought " where in hell is the verse"? Well i noticed it on the third reply.

I think it was not one of your best. Your verses where not very thought out well, i have read your previous posts and think this one was a bit shallow. You threw in some knowledge here and there. But it was not the ones i know from you, might be a different method you used to write this one. Or might have been the topics in the verse, alot of well known facts. But one point stuck out to like a sore thumb: there's this say that the most violent and aggressive individual is in real life the most scared (that's why they go bulling everyone) and they might succeed if no one retaliates (cause in all sense) cause they would have dominated most.

Peace
PS: Keep up the good work and keep posting, haven't seen much from you here in the temple!!

Peace Guardian, that was interestin'... though i appreciate your honesty, you're way off... both verses are far from bein' 'shallow', or weakly conceived... both verses are concise and informative.. granted they may not have very a personal feel, but it's more of a narrative third-person style... i can't really expect you to relate to this poem, just as i probably wouldn't be able to properly relate to a piece of yours concernin' Zimbabwe... case in point: if you're gonna label it weak or shallow, you obviously can't see where i'm comin' from... and just for the sake of further discussion: it annoys me when people say, "You threw in some knowledge here and there."... i don't "drop knowledge", and i hate that phrase... i just say what i feel, and hope people will listen.. though i may write informative poems, my mission is not to inform: i feel i just say what needed to be said... if people feel that they gained some information from my work, that's cool, but my sole mission is to get that shit off my chest, not to "drop knowledge"... but again, i do appreciate your honesty, and welcome all further discussions you may have...

PsYkOsUs
10-05-2005, 11:18 AM
oh, and peace to Noel too, your comments did not go unnoticed, and are greatly appreciated as well... as always thanks for readin', and havin' a level of respect for what i do...

PEACE

PSY

ps. i do see where most poeple are comin' from when they have a disregard, or rather, a lack of interest on political issues... but i also feel (speakin' for my own government) that that's what they want... the American government works very hard to keep us uninformed and uneducated, and i find that hard to tolerate... in a way, i feel i have a responsibilty to speak out, because i feel the way i do, and i admittedly get upset when others don't... as contradictin' as my statements can be about why i choose to write poetry, i do feel a responsibilty to inform... but at the same time, writin' about so called "knowledge" is not my goal... as i said in response to Guardian, i need to vent this information, and i just hope that people listen... what they gain from it is their porogative, but at the same time i do hope it inspires others to speak out...

BlaK FuRYaN
10-05-2005, 12:03 PM

. . . .

I was peepin more of the content side of this piece then ryme schemes.....as always i rate your ability to convey current affairs as clarly & vivid as you have....allot of ppl share the same views as you when it concerns this kind of topic...and i think every should aspire to be able to convey it at the best of there ability....
"War is peace, Freedom is slavery" - i read part of that book too.....and that quote stood right out....damn...you used it before me.......lol

ElusiveFugitive
10-05-2005, 03:58 PM

Psy, this could easily be one of my favourites from you
the feeling of this piece is different to other works I've read from you...

the rhyme schemes seem to have more snap to them
the pace of the piece reveals a raw energy...almost a rage
I can tell this subject is something close to heart for you
I could have quoted the whole thing, instead I read it again and highlighted these parts

On this subject, I recently spoke to an outright American Bush-whore who lives in Aotearoa now. For all her education and supposed worldliness she is a complete tool...After several joyless attempts to have a straight discussion about the fucked up state of international affairs, I gave up and concluded she is braindead. She really believes that the U.S government is looking out for her nation & the international communities best interests?! I had to walk out... 'nuff said

ONE LOVE

10-05-2005, 03:59 PM
real nice piece. by the way, did you read that book i told you about? A Short History of Decay (Précis de décomposition) by Emil Cioran? you probably didn't, cause you would've thanked me for tellin you about it :) . anyway, i loved reading this. peace

BlaK FuRYaN
10-05-2005, 04:00 PM
real nice piece. by the way, did you read that book i told you about? A Short History of Decay (Précis de décomposition) by Emil Cioran? you probably didn't, cause you would've thanked me for tellin you about it :) . anyway, i loved reading this. peace
it wont go amiss...ill peep it myself

thanx

GuardianOne
10-06-2005, 12:31 AM
Peace Guardian, that was interestin'... though i appreciate your honesty, you're way off... both verses are far from bein' 'shallow', or weakly conceived... both verses are concise and informative.. granted they may not have very a personal feel, but it's more of a narrative third-person style... i can't really expect you to relate to this poem, just as i probably wouldn't be able to properly relate to a piece of yours concernin' Zimbabwe... case in point: if you're gonna label it weak or shallow, you obviously can't see where i'm comin' from... and just for the sake of further discussion: it annoys me when people say, "You threw in some knowledge here and there."... i don't "drop knowledge", and i hate that phrase... i just say what i feel, and hope people will listen.. though i may write informative poems, my mission is not to inform: i feel i just say what needed to be said... if people feel that they gained some information from my work, that's cool, but my sole mission is to get that shit off my chest, not to "drop knowledge"... but again, i do appreciate your honesty, and welcome all further discussions you may have...
True , i never thought of this verse in that way. But it is different from your others. Well generally i don't ever write with the thought that "its knowledge", just as you mentioned i write usually to express something. Hey we are from different parts of the world so perspective differ (and some know how "Zimbabwe" is currently)

Peace

Dae Ja Nae
10-06-2005, 05:05 PM

. . . .

Let me start by saying I loved the content. Yes, the whole topic of government is somewhat over done, but when you live in a country (supposedly the greatest country in the world) where they prey on the blindness and emotions of it's citizens, it can make one quite frustrated. With that frustration comes a need to vent (at least that's how it is for me, and I use my writing as a tool to do just that). How can the US even attempt to outwardly display "greatness" when it can't even take care of it's own people. It's just one huge farce, one that ... IMO ... is completely played out. We as a country definitely have a "Closet Full Of Bones" ... hell, for that fact a fucking graveyard, but yet we plot the demise of every other evil leader in the world (mainly those who do not pose a real threat) which just so happens to always benefit us in some way. The US has orchestrated so much wrong doing, the proverbial "wolf in sheep's clothing" (so to speak). And those actions still cause a lot of people a great deal of pain. Yes, it easy to say get over it, but that hurdle isn't easily cleared by some ... by many.

I love a writer who's strong enough in his convictions that he is able to express his views without fear of rejection, and as far as I'm concerned, you have always been able to do just that. I say, keep spreading the word, because though it may not be enjoyed by some, there is always the possibility of moving ONE.

On a side note: Your Multies were insane, as always.

Peace Psy

PS: You really want to pay for my eye exam, don't you? LOL ... jk jk

PsYkOsUs
10-07-2005, 12:45 AM
thanks to everyone for readin'... for those of you who haven't, quit sleepin'... special thanks to Elusive and Dae for bein' able to see where i'm comin' from and for your thoughtful comments... Elusive: if there's one thing i can't stand, it's a Bush supporter... i for one, find great comfort in the thought of him drownin' in a pool of his own blood on national television... people need to start takin' a serious interest in politics, 'cause the revolution is comin'... it won't be our generation, so we need to start raisin' our children, and their children to be agents of change... the time is comin' for America to have to balance itself out again... stay out of prisons and church...

PEACE

PSY

PsYkOsUs
10-07-2005, 10:08 PM
uppin'

Nexodus the Nth Entity
10-08-2005, 11:53 AM
piece Psy (this is the shortest ish I've ever read from you that I recall...haha)

anyways

Started this piece off well, with brief overview of some major events and his use of religion...taking a shot at his followers along the way

Psy always equipped to deliver those solid closers.....

took it a little deeper in the 2nd verse, building off the base of the 1st

Now that's how you close a piece like this....multi's intact all the way through, which is never easy while delving this deeply into a subject of any matter (well at least to me)....personally liked the 2nd verse better (if I had to choose one), not because of the 'finisher' but the overall tone, the 1st felt like a build-up to the 2nd...

p.s. you're always being north of the border....haha

keep it relevant
-- Nth --

PsYkOsUs
10-08-2005, 05:18 PM
PEACE NEX... it is short; LOL, it just so happens that i'm blue-printin' a third verse as we speak (so to speak)... this is gonna be my first audio... Martyr's gonna hook me up with the programs i need to sample and show me how to put the music together, and then i'm goin' to the studio... a lot of people are gonna hate it, 'cause even though i tell these cats all the time that my poetry is spoken word, they're still gonna expect a basic rap song... not gonna happen... the only thing i can promise is that it's not gonna sound like anything you've ever heard...

as always, i appreciate your positive feedback, and i'll also be lookin' out for your new music... get at me..

PEACE

PSY

PsYkOsUs
10-09-2005, 07:13 PM
uppin'... third verse comin' soon... audio will follow...

PsYkOsUs
10-13-2005, 02:27 AM

this punishment’s sinful if crime in Heaven blackens Christ

. . . .

and we’d slay for a vaccination in his urban purgatory

. . . .

Home of the Brave, how blessed this nation to let ‘em die

hope for the slaves, found gentrification and genocide

tanks roll through the streets over Molotov hand grenades

ranks rose to the feat of a holocaust, damned brigades

if hearts should fall, repeat fate, we fight to stop intrusion

it’s Martial law, police states rewrite The Constitution

sacred files, wars pushed, to see if our nation could wither

Satan’s Child, George Bush: a reincarnation of Hitler

American rebels praised if dead, shows no man’s impurity

our terrorist level raised to red, no Homeland security

why my breath of resolution is stifled and tried for treason

I cried: death or revolution, my rifle provides a reason

PsYkOsUs
10-13-2005, 02:29 AM
((\\\ ("")::~ 3rd World America ~::///))

. . . .

. . . .

PsYkOsUs
10-13-2005, 02:30 AM
((\\\ ("")::~ 3rd World America ~::///))

. . . .

. . . .

PsYkOsUs
10-13-2005, 02:31 AM
::~ 3RD WORLD AMERICA ~::

. . . .

. . . .

PsYkOsUs
10-13-2005, 02:34 AM
this is the final audio version... audio is comin' soon... stop sleepin'...

ElusiveFugitive
10-13-2005, 04:02 PM

I have to take a breath...All throughout this verse the message
is ingeniously well worded and deceptively fluid.
The relevance of the subject matter is coloured with provocative imagery
...Fantastic...
The closing two lines were a call to arms,
and I heard its scream reverberate in the innermost depths of my soul

ONE LOVE

noel411
10-13-2005, 04:36 PM
Third verse fits well. Follows along the same lines of the first, as far as I recall. My comments would be the same as they were for the first two verses. Not real big on the content personally, although I do appreciate the depth, and the multies as always were right on track.

Just wondering about a couple of things. How long would you spend writing a verse, on average? 16 bars lets say? And do you always use the same rhyme scheme? I think everything of yours that I've read was structured as each two consecutive lines rhyming pretty much word for word, which is nice, just wondering.

PsYkOsUs
10-13-2005, 09:01 PM
I have to take a breath...All throughout this verse the message
is ingeniously well worded and deceptively fluid.
The relevance of the subject matter is coloured with provocative imagery
...Fantastic...
The closing two lines were a call to arms,
and I heard its scream reverberate in the innermost depths of my soul

ONE LOVE
PEACE.... i appreciate it man... cats are really sleepin' on this one...

PsYkOsUs
10-13-2005, 09:38 PM
Third verse fits well. Follows along the same lines of the first, as far as I recall. My comments would be the same as they were for the first two verses. Not real big on the content personally, although I do appreciate the depth, and the multies as always were right on track.

Just wondering about a couple of things. How long would you spend writing a verse, on average? 16 bars lets say? And do you always use the same rhyme scheme? I think everything of yours that I've read was structured as each two consecutive lines rhyming pretty much word for word, which is nice, just wondering.

as always, it's appreciated... as far as time goes, it really depends on the verse... i'm usually writin' a few different verses at once, so it's nearly impossible to accurately judge how long it takes... but the third verse here for instance, came very quickly... a single night for the rough draft... then the next day to weed out lines i get bored of, then another night to recreate the verse in it's final version... but as far as how many hours i spend writin' it..? i zone out far too deep to keep track of the time... when i write, everything around me in the physical world is non-existant... i can tell you one thing though, i'm my own worst critic, so how much i write, and how much i actually keep is two completely different things... i scrutinize my own work to the point where it's absolutely maddenin'... but that's also why i'm the best everywhere i go, all ego aside... as far as the rhyme schemes go... i used to have many styles of writin', but i shed skins constantly... but this is by far my favorite style right now, and no one will ever be able to do it quite like me... to quote somebody's response to me: (usual "fuck anyone else for even trying" level of technical skill)... LOL... so i've evolved from usin' many styles and focused on perfectin' one that no one will ever be able to truly touch on the level that i do... and then this style will slowly evolve into another untouchable one with time as it always does... as always, thanks for readin'...

PEACE

PSY

jjh_38
10-13-2005, 09:49 PM
as always, it's appreciated... as far as time goes, it really depends on the verse... i'm usually writin' a few different verses at once, so it's nearly impossible to accurately judge how long it takes... but the third verse here for instance, came very quickly... a single night for the rough draft... then the next day to weed out lines i get bored of, then another night to recreate the verse in it's final version... but as far as how many hours i spend writin' it..? i zone out far too deep to keep track of the time... when i write, everything around me in the physical world is non-existant... i can tell you one thing though, i'm my own worst critic, so how much i write, and how much i actually keep is two completely different things... i scrutinize my own work to the point where it's absolutely maddenin'... but that's also why i'm the best everywhere i go, all ego aside... as far as the rhyme schemes go... i used to have many styles of writin', but i shed skins constantly... but this is by far my favorite style right now, and no one will ever be able to do it quite like me... to quote somebody's response to me: (usual "fuck anyone else for even trying" level of technical skill)... LOL... so i've evolved from usin' many styles and focused on perfectin' one that no one will ever be able to truly touch on the level that i do... and then this style will slowly evolve into another untouchable one with time as it always does... as always, thanks for readin'...

PEACE

PSY
id have to agree with what you said here.. you are definately on another level... ive never seen someone use the amount of multies you do and not have it take away from the flow... your a patient mufucka to work all the syllables out and finish this flawless.. id agree your the best iv seen on any forum

noel411
10-13-2005, 10:18 PM
Yeah, a cocky motherfucker indeed, but it is true, haha. "Technically" you're on a whole different level. I'm not the least bit surprised your work goes through such a lengthy process. Re-writing, editing, all that sort of stuff. Your rhymes are too precise to have just been written and finalised just like that. I don't think anybody else here has such patience. For me personally, I only ever write at work, so I've got my mind on two things at once, haha. I just pen something and move on to a new verse. If I'm gonna try recording it, I'll clean it up so it flows right. I think most people are like that.

And yeah, that style you use is sick. And your command of it is admittedly ridiculous. I mean it's easy enough to do multies with short bars, but the length of your lines, and precision of the multies, while still getting across your message uneffectely, is just fucken nuts.

Like I always say, you wouldn't be my first choice of writers to read, but your command of words, and precision, is something I have a lot of appreciation for.

And about people "sleeping" on your work, look at your amount of views, man. I noticed it the day you posted this. Shit just sky-rocketed straight away. People just don't comment much in here. A lot of them probably feel they can't really offer anything you haven't already heard, or think their opinion won't matter because you obviously know what you're doing. It is a shame. People should just say a few words on how they feel about a piece, if they're gonna take the time to read it.

Ronin
10-14-2005, 08:52 AM
agreed, psy you are probably the best slam poetry writer i have ever seen on the internet, plus u are a cool motherfucker on aim

i think it would be hard to deliver your bars on a rap song which is why i put u in the context of poetry, no one would touch if u ripped the bars over dramatic film scores with classical dark samples

one of my problems is not being as scrutenising with my own writtens are you are

anyway, nothing more to say that hasnt been said

ridiculous shit, look forward to listening u mountain biking slim tubing yanks bastid

jjh_38
10-15-2005, 06:46 AM
question for yu Psy... obviously all of us drop rhymes cuz we like to write r whatev... some are more serious tha others.. some better than others.. different ppl doin different shit.. u kno... but like we were sayin before about you being on a level of your own... i think that goes for your dedication to your work as well... I mean, shit.. for me writings a hobby.. a creative outlet i try to find the time for.... ive never spent more than a night writing a verse... thats tight u have the patience.. and the will.. to spend 3 days perfecting your work.. it shows with every drop... no doubt... the wu tang themselves aren't on your level... im sure theres very few out there that are... famous artists included... anywho.. what i want to ask is what are you getting out of your work... obviously self fufillment... but what about money?.. do you record...? have an album ..? a known name outside of the net..? im just curious.. it just seems to me that the amount of care you put into your work deserves more than a "wow.. nice read" from some web geeks... if your writin like me.. jus for fun... then thats cool i guess... but i would expect to be seeing some kind of REAL feedback... like profits.. if i was as serious as you are with your work ..(and if i could write as well..lol) u know... im sure exceeding your own expectations is rewarding.. but in my opinion.. look.. u got dumb 19 yr old punks like cash money millionares... practicallly no skill whatsoever.. makin millions... for what? nothin but bullshit really.. half ass lyrics and a beat thats played out in a month... you've got shit that cant fade... shit that wont even be got.. shit that lyrically jus cannot be fucked with... by anyone.. haters even gotta respect your work.. anybody.. everybody.. i really do think its that good... 'real' rappers aren't even close to you.. so... what's in it for you man? I guess where im goin with this is that you deserve more than your own thread on a fuckin website... ive thought about really trying to push myself forward... taking the time id waste on a couple battles to actually write something that im serious about.. plus jus to see how sick i can come wit it if i decide to take it past the casual hobby, past-time leisure writing that i do now.. reason i dont go all out... 1. it takes time.. and im a very impatient person... 2. what for? .. suppose i surpass everyone i come across.. like urself.. what then?

Locust
10-15-2005, 07:10 AM
question for yu Psy... obviously all of us drop rhymes cuz we like to write r whatev... some are more serious tha others.. some better than others.. different ppl doin different shit.. u kno... but like we were sayin before about you being on a level of your own... i think that goes for your dedication to your work as well... I mean, shit.. for me writings a hobby.. a creative outlet i try to find the time for.... ive never spent more than a night writing a verse... thats tight u have the patience.. and the will.. to spend 3 days perfecting your work.. it shows with every drop... no doubt... the wu tang themselves aren't on your level... im sure theres very few out there that are... famous artists included... anywho.. what i want to ask is what are you getting out of your work... obviously self fufillment... but what about money?.. do you record...? have an album ..? a known name outside of the net..? im just curious.. it just seems to me that the amount of care you put into your work deserves more than a "wow.. nice read" from some web geeks... if your writin like me.. jus for fun... then thats cool i guess... but i would expect to be seeing some kind of REAL feedback... like profits.. if i was as serious as you are with your work ..(and if i could write as well..lol) u know... im sure exceeding your own expectations is rewarding.. but in my opinion.. look.. u got dumb 19 yr old punks like cash money millionares... practicallly no skill whatsoever.. makin millions... for what? nothin but bullshit really.. half ass lyrics and a beat thats played out in a month... you've got shit that cant fade... shit that wont even be got.. shit that lyrically jus cannot be fucked with... by anyone.. haters even gotta respect your work.. anybody.. everybody.. i really do think its that good... 'real' rappers aren't even close to you.. so... what's in it for you man? I guess where im goin with this is that you deserve more than your own thread on a fuckin website... ive thought about really trying to push myself forward... taking the time id waste on a couple battles to actually write something that im serious about.. plus jus to see how sick i can come wit it if i decide to take it past the casual hobby, past-time leisure writing that i do now.. reason i dont go all out... 1. it takes time.. and im a very impatient person... 2. what for? .. suppose i surpass everyone i come across.. like urself.. what then? yea, i was thinking the same thing the other day.. he could really go far with this..

PsYkOsUs
10-15-2005, 11:14 PM
first, i just want to say thanks to everybody who reads my work, and to everyone who shows support for what i do... it is a good question... i've always taken writin' very seriously, but i've only recently gotten very serious and excited about recordin' audio... i've worked very hard developin' an original style for myself, and i am currently workin' on puttin' out audio... Martyr is constructin' a track for me with samples of theatrical scores that i hand-picked for 3rd World America... i'm gonna put together an EP... i got a hook up in a real studio with real equipment, so slowly but surely, i'm startin' to make serious moves... i'm 24, so in a sense, i'm a late bloomer as for as bein' very vocal with my poetry... but i'm my toughest critic, it took a long time to prove to myself that i am as good as i am, and that i have what it takes... i have the drive, but i had to prove to myself that i deserved it! one thing i can see in other writers is true passion... i recognize the passion for writin', and maybe five people on this site have true passion for what they do... i have an intense passion for what i write, 'cause i don't sit down to write for the sake of writin', it's somethin' i HAVE TO DO... i don't have a choice, it consumes me until i release it, and when i release it, it has to be perfect... it can't be ill 'cause you say it's ill... it has to be perfect because i know in my heart that it is the highest precipice of what i set out to accomplish...

but back on to developin' my style: i have had several opportunities to go the studio and record as a 'rapper', but i'm not an emcee... i'm a poet... some of you may know of "celestial productions", and underground label in new york owned by producer Paragon... a few years ago he offered to bring me into a group comprised of me and himself, and that was a high honor, 'cause i respect them and what they do, but i slowly backed myself away from it, 'cause it wasn't me and what i wanted to do... i don't want to rap over beats, 'cause i refuse to force my poetry into somethin' it's not... i write to theatrical scores mostly, i hate writin' to beats, 'cause they restrict my poetic capabilities, and as much as i love rap music, it's just not who i am... and that brings on another obstacle: i don't fit into a catagory... accordin' to conventional rappers, i'm a poet, and accordin' to conventional poets, i'm a rapper... so i'm impossible to work with unless you're tryin' to do somethin' completely different... which is what i'm doin'... if i had to label myself, i'd call myself 'the edgar allen poe of the hip hop community'... when people hear my music, it's not gonna be what they imagined, and that's gonna disappoint a lot of people, but the ones i'm tryin' to reach seem to be precious few... hopefully that will change, and people will love what i do, but i plan to have to struggle and fight to create a new genre, if you will... it's gonna be powerful, but i have no expectations other than the ones i've set for myself... and i can tell you right now, no one will ever set higher standards... when i think about where i want to be in ten years, it's on stage performin' a powerful poem with a whole orchestra rippin' the fuckin' venue down! i want danny elfman to produce a whole album for me, but i'll settle for samplin'... LOL... i doubt i'll ever be a household name due to my content, and i don't want to be... but i think i will aquire a strong audience if i can live up to my own standards... time will tell... i hope that answers your questions...

PEACE, and thanks for the interest...

PSY

BlaK FuRYaN
10-16-2005, 02:29 PM
oh no "Danny Elfman" is Huge....the scream score is Mealencholic.....

yo phy do you know who does the score for The nightmare before Christmas?

PsYkOsUs
10-16-2005, 11:32 PM
Elfman's a beast, my favorite composer... even though i can only name about five, LOL... i'm pretty sure he did Night mare before christmas, and the new one: corpse bride as well...

BlaK FuRYaN
10-18-2005, 03:02 PM
Elfman's a beast, my favorite composer... even though i can only name about five, LOL... i'm pretty sure he did Night mare before christmas, and the new one: corpse bride as well...
I remeber when Nightmare b4 christmas came out and i heard the score....it sounded so sinister....perfect for a sample but i never thought of where or how to get it....

theres allso some in Samurai Jack that just provide the musical version of a few skripts i wrote....which brings out the effect i wanted for my work....but gettin the scores proved difficult for me.....

proph3t
10-18-2005, 03:27 PM
i can't wait for the audio of this...you stuff is amazing...not much else to say. keep up the good work,

the funky drunk
10-18-2005, 04:00 PM
yeh , i think the audio would be very nice :thumbup:

PsYkOsUs
10-20-2005, 09:30 PM
i'm goin' to the studio either this weekend or next weekend...

10-21-2005, 06:46 AM
kool, destroy that shit, Psy. peace

Nexodus the Nth Entity
10-21-2005, 12:20 PM
Home of the Brave, how blessed this nation to let'em die
it's Martial law, police states rewrite The Constitution
Satan's Child, George Bush: a reincarnation of Hitler
American rebels praised if dead, shows no man's impurity
while a breath of resolution, is stifled and tried for treason
A solid addition to an already solid piece....audio? finally...haha
Overall the tone of this particular verse was like the two before it...I like the 'rewrite The Constitution' line pairing the best in this verse...again, the flow and syllabic structure is flawless....something for all to revel in

PsYkOsUs
10-22-2005, 11:34 PM
thanks bro... it's lookin' like next weekend unfortunately, but even still, it's not that long of a wait... there's still a small chance i'll get in there tomorrow...

PEACE, QUIT SLEEPIN'

PSY

Dae Ja Nae
10-23-2005, 10:07 AM
Home of the Brave, how blessed this nation to let'em die
it's Martial law, police states rewrite The Constitution
Satan's Child, George Bush: a reincarnation of Hitler
American rebels praised if dead, shows no man's impurity
while a breath of resolution, is stifled and tried for treason

A solid addition to an already solid piece....audio? finally...haha
Overall the tone of this particular verse was like the two before it...I like the 'rewrite The Constitution' line pairing the best in this verse...again, the flow and syllabic structure is flawless....something for all to revel in
^^^ Ditto, I could not've said it better ... except I loved those highlighted lines more ... keep doing your thang Psy ... and hurry up w/that audio man ;).

Peace

PsYkOsUs
10-24-2005, 09:39 PM
no doubt... the instrumental is done... sunday didn't work out, might get in the studio tomorrow night...

PsYkOsUs
10-31-2005, 12:18 AM
http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=35E1JGQO2GI9C2OUPOS5MUN8IH

this is the rough version... it's gonna get cleaned up, and i'ma do my adlibs and shit... but you can check this for now... this was done in one take, and was kinda rushed... so i should get the chance to completely re-do it...

PEACE

PSY

noel411
10-31-2005, 02:31 AM
That shit isn't working for me. When I click to download the file, it says "download complete" as soon as I click it, and then it opens in winamp but doesn't play anything.

Nexodus the Nth Entity
11-01-2005, 11:38 AM
yeah, you uploaded the mp3 playlist instead of the actual mp3.....

Luther Large
11-05-2005, 01:41 PM
yo psy i aint dissin you but your style is played and boring

you just sound like another angry whiteboy tryna rap by using big words

PsYkOsUs
11-06-2005, 12:01 AM
yo psy i aint dissin you but your style is played and boring

you just sound like another angry whiteboy tryna rap by using big words

LOL... nice try, but i'm everything you want to be son... there isn't one person on this site who can touch my level of skill... face the facts...

PEACE

PSY

PsYkOsUs
02-03-2006, 06:22 PM
as promised, audio:

www.myspace.com/psykosus

PsYkOsUs
02-03-2006, 06:27 PM
i can't see my posts... odd...

PsYkOsUs
02-25-2006, 11:52 PM
audio: myspace.com/psykosus

PsYkOsUs
02-26-2006, 12:02 AM
Check the website: myspace.com/psykosus for two spoken word pieces... these are new collaborations... i got a ton of new shit comin', and my album is in the works... audio will be up soon:

Fades To Blackness
Needs. Collaboration Verse

it's the lead or the cell, forget no punishmet haunts you
dead or in jail, just where the government wants you
walk amongst thugs, confessin’ your own evil
talk of guns and drugs oppresses your own people
fix neighborhoods with three prisons and one school
six greater goods, and we listened to one fool
day’s end.. only person i trust is me
make ends’.. only worth the discussed; ‘it’s free’
society’s set up, but you’ve seen it since birth
‘cause society’s dead up when disease is dispursed
crack epidemic’s like a plague in the streets
you cats apathetic, twice depraved in the grief
yo it’s fucked up, your buildin’s seized in a raid
go throw your guns up and kill a seed with the strays
so..!? that’s what this programmed you to do
go, son!! ..cut this whole planet in two!
that’s what you want isn’t it? ..youth fades to black
..the fuck you want, innocence..!? it’s too late for that
we’re all responsible, yet... none are accountable
all is possible, and yet none are amounted to
filthiest heavens stoned demons and burned eden
we’re guilty as them, and don’t even deserve freedom
damn protect your hell, facin’ deadlier revolution
can’t respect yourselves, yall ain’t ready for evolution

Copyright © 2006 Psykosus, The Soulless Survivalist

Parallax
Sphere's Of The Mind Collaboration verse

Psy stopped a savior, whose past had to be hoaxed
hearts is hollow and truth is hard to swallow
Occam’s Razor just slashed blasphemy’s throat
blame was evaded with no fraction of proof
paints an old picture of saints who sold scriptures
faith was created in an absence of truth
while the situation had weighed more lonely then
trials and tribulations of wayward holy men
who gave bad info for a lastin’ silence
new stained glass windows from an act of violence
ordered war-brethren to take another slaughter
came in and killed cats for shame and the guilt that
tortures your reverend who rapes his youngest daughter
drained from the pain he prayed the raven would show
pulls out a pistol, hair pulled out in fistfuls
aimed for his brain and sprayed his name in the snow

PsYkOsUs
03-02-2006, 09:39 PM
uppin'...

PsYkOsUs
03-10-2006, 11:09 PM
NEW SONG: Negative Utopia on www.myspace.com/psykosus (http://www.myspace.com/psykosus)

stop sleepin', YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHIN'...

PEACE

PSY

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-10-2006, 11:28 PM
Peace Psy always great to hear your talent

PsYkOsUs
03-10-2006, 11:44 PM
thanks ben, i appreciate it... you audio capable..? i know you do spoken word, i been thinkin' about doin' a spoken word posse cut...

PEACE

PSY

PsYkOsUs
03-10-2006, 11:59 PM
Lyrics:

"NEGATIVE UTOPIA"

"speech has fallen", crooned hipocrisy
witnessed unattainable silence
reached that 'Stalin-doomed-democracy'
with an unexplainable violence
as groups are feared under terror and
wierdos with heroin-deadened veins
'fact, truth appeared 'un-American'
heroes and heroines bled in vain
honor suffers where blood gets squandered
guns and slaughter slain troops and stopped time
conquered mothers and unfit fathers
sons and daughters named "oops" and "not-mine"
uglied beauty, 'cause pain is gorgeous
how the monsters outside took us in
judged me truly, the rage has cured us
now we're on the outside lookin' in...

"grim reality makes himself at home here
where anger, depression, and misery thrive
where project buildin's are concentration camps
and religion is a lucrative empire
vietnam veterans, homeless and starvin'
where god's lost-causes sell death on the corner
orphaned children play with needles in alleys
there's no schools, only prisons with open arms
crowds wait in the cold for water and rations
where air-raid sirens are familiar sounds
no more economy, just mindless modern-day slave-labor"

Negative.. Utopia...

malice works to kill communities
week-to-week paychecks and dead-end jobs
Halliburton built impunities
lead the sheep, play dead, and head 'Enrons'
'cause sorrow's long-scorned fascination
clouds systems and contorts the physics
tomorrow's longed-for aspirations
now victims of abortion clinics
heaven's diseased and storms are brewin'
these skies were born in the battlefield
weapons, debris, shit's torn to ruins
peace lies, but war isn't half as real
most lie if his hell isn't right here
'cause we've no proof of past existence
no signs of intelligent life here
just these ghosts, ghouls, and apparitions...

"as it stands, you are now under martial law
all constitutional rights have been revoked
nation-wide curfews at dusk, begin today
violators will be shot, no questions asked
freedom is suspended for your protection
brainwashing propaganda builds new purpose
you will have no knowledge of past or future
new police states will govern without mercy
tyranny calls for public execution
revolutionaries will hang in Time's Square
there is no hope of resistance, Just-Power is absolute"

"Choice is an illusion.. created between those with power, and those without..."

BlaK FuRYaN
03-12-2006, 07:20 PM
Lyrics:

"NEGATIVE UTOPIA"

"speech has fallen", crooned hipocrisy
witnessed unattainable silence
reached that 'Stalin-doomed-democracy'
with an unexplainable violence
as groups are feared under terror and
wierdos with heroin-deadened veins
'fact, truth appeared 'un-American'
heroes and heroines bled in vain
honor suffers where blood gets squandered
guns and slaughter slain troops and stopped time
conquered mothers and unfit fathers
sons and daughters named "oops" and "not-mine"
uglied beauty, 'cause pain is gorgeous
how the monsters outside took us in
judged me truly, the rage has cured us
now we're on the outside lookin' in...

"grim reality makes himself at home here
where anger, depression, and misery thrive
where project buildin's are concentration camps
and religion is a lucrative empire
vietnam veterans, homeless and starvin'
where god's lost-causes sell death on the corner
orphaned children play with needles in alleys
there's no schools, only prisons with open arms
crowds wait in the cold for water and rations
where air-raid sirens are familiar sounds
no more economy, just mindless modern-day slave-labor"

Negative.. Utopia...

malice works to kill communities
week-to-week paychecks and dead-end jobs
Halliburton built impunities
lead the sheep, play dead, and head 'Enrons'
'cause sorrow's long-scorned fascination
clouds systems and contorts the physics
tomorrow's longed-for aspirations
now victims of abortion clinics
heaven's diseased and storms are brewin'
these skies were born in the battlefield
weapons, debris, shit's torn to ruins
peace lies, but war isn't half as real
most lie if his hell isn't right here
'cause we've no proof of past existence
no signs of intelligent life here
just these ghosts, ghouls, and apparitions...

"as it stands, you are now under martial law
all constitutional rights have been revoked
nation-wide curfews at dusk, begin today
violators will be shot, no questions asked - DAMN RIGHT
freedom is suspended for your protection
brainwashing propaganda builds new purpose
you will have no knowledge of past or future
new police states will govern without mercy
tyranny calls for public execution
revolutionaries will hang in Time's Square
there is no hope of resistance, Just-Power is absolute"

"Choice is an illusion.. created between those with power, and those without..."

Dont know why this is gettin slept on, i guess it refelects the mindstate of so called mc's...The last piece is definately something i see commin to play today...do you ever think people will make a stand?
I do....
When its too late....!

PsYkOsUs
03-12-2006, 10:02 PM
i'm tryin' to make a stand...tryin' to get local people organized... the album i'm workin' on is my war-machine... i'm goin' to stage a non-violent political movement through street poetry... i don't write for others' entertainment, i'm tryin' to warn them, send a message... i keep tellin' everybody if we don't start workin' towards change, and start raisin' are children to be agents of change, we're gonna have to raise them to be soldiers to spill and shed their own blood on their own soil... THE REVOLUTION IS NOW!! Negative Utopia is our future, unless we start changin' shit right now!

THE MOVEMENT IS REAL!!

and as far as people sleepin' on my work, it's because truth is hard to swallow, and nobody likes to be preached to... grow up and take a look around you... the end is comin'...

PEACE

PSY

PsYkOsUs
03-23-2006, 07:13 PM
ignorance + apathy = Negative Utopia

i'm wastin' my time here, huh...?

BlaK FuRYaN
03-24-2006, 06:27 PM
Just listend to NEGATIVE UTOPIA...it deffinately a clear warning...which will probly fall apon the heedless...i definately appreciate your knowledge on current events...
I get new ideas when hear your work...

peace

Bad Gramma
03-24-2006, 07:37 PM
ignorance + apathy = Negative Utopia

i'm wastin' my time here, huh...?
Settle down man. Don't take yourself so seriously. Your content really just isn't that profound. You're not saying anything that hasn't already been said before. If you don't change your attitude and expectations with this, then yes, I think you are most certainly wasting your time here.

Yes your rhyme schemes are on point and impressive. Yes your structure is generally exceptionally tight. Yes it's good that you've got something to say, and write meaningful lyrics that might make people think.

But that's it. It's not like you're writing anything revolutionary that's gonna make people drop what they're doing and rise up and make a stand. You're just doing the same thing many other people have done before you. Sharing some thoughts that will ring true to a few like minds, and go in one ear (eye) and out the other, for everyone else.

I think you need to lower your expectations.

PsYkOsUs
03-24-2006, 10:27 PM
if you live anywhere near Connecticut, then you'll have to come out to the live shows... this isn't just music and/or poetry, it's a movement... people's expectations these days aren't high enough.. a few people approach me with that same arguement a week, and it doesn't phase my cause at all... i say have higher expectations, and take yourself as deadly serious as possible... it's true that most people are apathetic, and may remain that way, but that doesn't change anything about what i'm here to do... if anything.. it just makes me that much more determined...

PEACE

PSY

ElusiveFugitive
03-27-2006, 12:42 AM
Peace Psy, just listened to the audio on myspace...It gave me chills. The score is heavy as fuck. this piece has a gritty, darker edge to it...
These are real words bro...

I sense you're aiming this to shock people out of ignorance. Its stirring, my stomach is still in knots. I can only imagine the frustration & rage you feel livin' the U.S right now...There are always others of like mind, who REALLY feel you

ONE LOVE

PsYkOsUs
03-27-2006, 11:45 PM
thanks bro, i appreciate it... yo my computer is back online, so feel free to get at me with your verse ASAP...

but yeah this piece is to serve as a description of what's to come, if we can't be mature and strong enough to change it... the signs are everywhere, and i will not stand for it... people need to start thinkin' for themselves, instead of just acceptin' purposeful misfortune as "life's a bitch"... you can do somethin' about it... apathy is our greatest enemy...

PEACE

PSY

PsYkOsUs
05-09-2006, 01:11 AM
LOST SOULS AUDIO UP:

www.myspace.com/psykosus (http://www.myspace.com/psykosus)

PEACE

PSY

Big Risk
05-09-2006, 12:33 PM
You're not ill if you haven't been writin' solid, respectable material for more than three years...
(certified asshole)

Why three? And what makes you think YOU can decide that?