PDA

View Full Version : I would rather smoke a blunt and listen to a 5 star banga than have sex !!!!!

zooruka
04-15-2010, 06:59 AM
I was thinking the other day I would rather roll a fat bliddy and zone out to some ill ass rap bangaz than have sex.

" don`t lie ya`ll know you think the same thing" !!!!!!!!

peace be with you !

SID
04-15-2010, 07:01 AM
Thats some gay shit.

GhettoGnom
04-15-2010, 07:04 AM
Everything at it's time.. It's not like you gotta do one or the other every day or you have to be in the mood for one or the other ALL the time.

Dumb thread.

And bongs >>> blunts.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-15-2010, 07:07 AM
really this is fucking gay how did you expect this thread to go over...

but what u said + sex and a steak = unmatchable

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-15-2010, 07:09 AM
Everything at it's time.. It's not like you gotta do one or the other every day or you have to be in the mood for one or the other ALL the time.

Dumb thread.

And bongs >>> blunts.

and sumtimes im in the mood for blunts, sumtimes joints sumtimes bongs nd sumtimes bowls...it depends

beautifulrock
04-15-2010, 07:11 AM
Zooruka has Jesus IN HIM.

zooruka

Dumb thread.

And bongs >>> blunts.

True

It depends what mood your in, but I find myself more and more gravitating towards getting stoned and listing to fat rap bnagaz...I will admit there has been times where I had to choose between getting some and getting smoked out and chose to get smoked out !!!!!

p.s buckets >>>>>> bongs

Living-jism

Dumb thread.

And bongs >>> blunts.

Nah homes, blunts mixed kiwi fruit herbal tea > bong!

Uncle Steezo
04-15-2010, 07:35 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3036/3007738598_0a1700c3e1.jpg

J-Cee
04-15-2010, 08:08 AM
whats wrong with ppl on this forum,id rather a nice piece of ass then smoking weed any day of the week

Queen Of Poetry
04-15-2010, 08:10 AM
I was thinking the other day I would rather roll a fat bliddy and zone out to some ill ass rap bangaz than have sex.

peace be with you !

Ummmm nope sorry. I'll take dick over a blunt any day!!!!!!!!

Compulsion
04-15-2010, 08:36 AM
whats wrong with ppl on this forum,id rather a nice piece of ass then smoking weed any day of the week

Seriously....

PALEHORSE
04-15-2010, 09:41 AM
the only thing better then pussy is money

beautifulrock
04-15-2010, 10:22 AM
whats wrong with ppl on this forum,id rather a nice piece of ass then smoking weed any day of the weekI smoke every day of the week, so yea, I'd rather have pusseh.

cutn' heads
04-15-2010, 10:26 AM
smoking makes me fuck like a tiger ...

RzaRectum
04-15-2010, 10:29 AM

You always want more of what you don't get enough of..

food for thought
04-15-2010, 10:35 AM
I smoke every day of the week, so yea, I'd rather have pusseh.

brock got the right idea

http://j.imagehost.org/0522/DSC00305.jpg

its nothing, bro.

Frank Sobotka
04-15-2010, 10:44 AM
Ofcourse he does, bible says sex for pleasure is evil

SKAMPOE
04-15-2010, 11:13 AM
gaythread....

i got in house poon and we love to smoke, she tells me to shut the blunt off n climb into some pussy...blunt gets clipped EASY! shouldnt be a question....

fyi

wet mango wraps> blunts> bongs

beautifulrock
04-15-2010, 11:15 AM
Wraps are loaded with chemicals and are for retards whose thumbs are too stubbly to split a Dutch.

food for thought
04-15-2010, 11:30 AM
wraps are wack.

they burn all uneven and shit. fuck that. i roll them inside out if i use them. it helps a little bit and it burns a little slower.

i prefer swisher sweets cigarillo BOGO packs. or optimos.

SKAMPOE
04-15-2010, 11:32 AM
prolly so, but i get 2 blunts from one wrap =1 dollah... dutches be like 175 now n shit fuuuck that, plus them shits be too harsh for ma throat... im at the point in ma life where the less paper i use to roll the better for me.... but im a true fan and pheene to the white owl invincible for the reg weed and garcia y vega for n e higher potency of trees.... im ol skool like that....

food for thought
04-15-2010, 11:32 AM
this zooroka character must live with his parents and cant smoke when he wants to.

this is ridiculous.

and your god jesus frowns on drugs.

SKAMPOE
04-15-2010, 11:35 AM
wraps are wack.

they burn all uneven and shit. fuck that. i roll them inside out if i use them. it helps a little bit and it burns a little slower.

i prefer swisher sweets cigarillo BOGO packs. or optimos.

dogz... shits burn fucked up if u aint roll it right....

i will be making videos flexin all of ur favorite blunts... im a master craftsman when it comes to flexin ELss bee..... i've flexed trees in a black n mild on those late nights where the bodega be closed n no rolling utensils around just a blacky lmao u know thos nights lol the inner MCgyver comes out of us lmao

Queen Of Poetry
04-15-2010, 11:47 AM
this zooroka character must live with his parents and cant smoke when he wants to.

This is ridiculous.

And your god jesus frowns on drugs.

lmao

Hollow Dartz
04-15-2010, 11:56 AM

peace be with you !
Adds him to "No Pussy" list.....
Too many faggots on Wu-Corp.

netscape check two
04-15-2010, 11:57 AM
brock got the right idea

http://j.imagehost.org/0522/DSC00305.jpg

its nothing, bro.

That looks like my sigs on the computer screen. lol

Uncle Steezo
04-15-2010, 12:00 PM
in the book of pac, chapter 7 verse 1, the thug lord clearly states that revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy.

hom1e
04-15-2010, 12:15 PM
I would rather smoke blunt and have sex to a 5 star bangaz.

Uncle Steezo
04-15-2010, 12:22 PM
well... to be blunt, i'd rather bang a 5 star chick.

Queen Of Poetry
04-15-2010, 12:29 PM

LOL it is!!!!! How funny is that.

SID
04-15-2010, 12:42 PM
I gone off blunts big time, strictly fat rizla L's for me.

Except festivals were i smoke out of my friends sherlock holmes pipe (no homo).

g_flex
04-15-2010, 01:54 PM
thai red thread weed,bamboo Bong and areca nut is used as the bowl, Load Fire.....

i seldom use pipes, seem to be pretty harsh n heaty..

hom1e
04-15-2010, 02:03 PM
well... To be blunt, i'd rather bang a 5 star chick.

: D

Teh KillaBee
04-15-2010, 02:14 PM
while listening to music:
bong hits
sex
crying in a fetal position
sammich

all while Prof tugs one out then repents to jesus

SKAMPOE
04-15-2010, 02:15 PM
i hit hoes wiff a blunt object for the poontangclan

Teh KillaBee
04-15-2010, 02:18 PM

this is ridiculous.

and your god jesus frowns on drugs.

God cockblocks any activity deemed 'fun' yet encourages human suffering. I bet god don't get blueballs, pretty hypocritical imo

Teh KillaBee
04-15-2010, 02:19 PM
i hit hoes wiff a blunt object for the poontangclan

lifeless sex > no any sex

food for thought
04-15-2010, 03:34 PM

lol yea

i was wondering if anybody would notice lol

that was this morning lol

Mumm Ra
04-15-2010, 05:54 PM
I guess when you don't have something for so long you forget how good it is

ALCATRAZ
04-15-2010, 07:01 PM
if i was a millionaire id never smoke a bong again...only reason i smoke thru glass is cuz it saves weed... yea its better for ur lungs but blunts are what weed was made for....seriously...

Mumm Ra
04-15-2010, 07:16 PM
man i haven't smoked in like 6 months, think ima grab some soon though
i wanna get high and try makin a beat

zooruka
04-15-2010, 07:41 PM
Adds him to "No Pussy" list.....
Too many faggots on Wu-Corp.

On the contry I have alot of girls make comments about me (not being arrogant just saying)....and even though I don`t hit it...I have had and still do have more than enough chances to get some if I wanted to but I want to remain loyal to God.

peace be with you !

food for thought
04-15-2010, 08:51 PM
hahahaa

shit is too funny.

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-15-2010, 09:07 PM
if i was a millionaire id never smoke a bong again...only reason i smoke thru glass is cuz it saves weed... yea its better for ur lungs but blunts are what weed was made for....seriously...

blunts obscure the flavor of the weed, plus you only get like 1/5 of the THC smoking a blunt as you would by smoking a bong. if you had cash, invest in a vaporizer and then smoke the leftovers in a blunt

this is another lame ass thread...what's next? "i'd rather eat a turkey club sandwich on wheat with dijon mustard than have sex"?

J-Cee
04-15-2010, 11:43 PM
hahaha..loyal to god.....see how loyal god is to you,then say the same thing to yourself

SKAMPOE
04-15-2010, 11:47 PM
blunts obscure the flavor of the weed, plus you only get like 1/5 of the THC smoking a blunt as you would by smoking a bong. if you had cash, invest in a vaporizer and then smoke the leftovers in a blunt

this is another lame ass thread...what's next? "i'd rather eat a turkey club sandwich on wheat with dijon mustard than have sex"?
hmmm decisions decisions:nonono:

Teh KillaBee
04-16-2010, 03:27 AM
On the contry I have alot of girls make comments about me (not being arrogant just saying)....and even though I don`t hit it...I have had and still do have more than enough chances to get some if I wanted to but I want to remain loyal to God.

peace be with you !

die of aids and priapism

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-16-2010, 03:48 AM
im pretty sure god doesnt waant u smoking weed u fucking fag...nd he obviously doesnt approve islam worshipping wu-tang....fuckin idiot

J-Cee
04-16-2010, 03:53 AM
u sure ur just not scared of the Pooon ? it's ok if you are...

Lex Lugor
04-16-2010, 03:57 AM
Art vandelay should do his extensive research and find out if zooruka is really like thirteen or something..

I mean, he's not even on the spot, this nigga has all the time in the world to type on the internet and he still gets it wrong, no grown man would knowingly contradict himself this much.

zooruka
04-16-2010, 05:39 AM
u sure ur just not scared of the Pooon ? it's ok if you are...

hahah lol Your exactly like the dudes at the front of the strip club that my cousin and his friend went into the other week, they where telling us to come in, they would hook us up with a cheap private show, and my cousin and his mate gave in and wanted to go in, but I said no and then all the doodz outside started hassling me saying im scared and I don`t like girls attacking my manhood ect.... I just laught !!!!!!

I guess satan doesn`t like when you resist him.

Praise be to God and his son Jesus Christ !!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace be with you !

GhettoGnom
04-16-2010, 11:16 AM

Bahahaha, this guy...

blunts obscure the flavor of the weed, plus you only get like 1/5 of the THC smoking a blunt as you would by smoking a bong.
This.

And a nice, clean joint >>> blunts

Unless you're out in public, I don't see the point in hitting anything but a vaporizer or bong though. Less effect, worse for your body.
But to each his own.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-16-2010, 11:45 AM
As some homo said, different occasions call for different methods.

I find myself smoking spliffs more often than anything else, just as a matter of personal preference.

Zooruka talking about "smoking blunts" sounds retarded given he's Australian.

LoTec
04-17-2010, 01:47 AM
Yall dont have cigars down under?

Longbongcilvaringz
04-17-2010, 01:53 AM
We do, blunts just aren't really smoked here much.

You can buy blunt wraps etc. but finding an actual cigar suitable for a blunt is trickier (at least where i am).

People do it, but it's more a novelty thing.

I don't know anyone that would smoke blunts more than a few times, let alone regularly.

Maybe some of the east coast brothers can shed light on things over there, but on the west coast, nobody is smoking blunts unless they hear Redman's 'How To Roll A Blunt' for the first time and suddenly decide it's great idea.

I've only smoke a blunt once, it was a cool story...

djskillz
04-17-2010, 01:58 AM
I smoke blunts all the time. My bong has become more for show although I do enjoy packing a fat bowl from time to time. If I dont roll a blunt I'll roll a two paper spliff with a gram or more. Things have changed since my glass pipe broke. I refuse to hit my metal one.

LoTec
04-17-2010, 02:32 AM
We do, blunts just aren't really smoked here much.

You can buy blunt wraps etc. but finding an actual cigar suitable for a blunt is trickier (at least where i am).

People do it, but it's more a novelty thing.

I don't know anyone that would smoke blunts more than a few times, let alone regularly.

Maybe some of the east coast brothers can shed light on things over there, but on the west coast, nobody is smoking blunts unless they hear Redman's 'How To Roll A Blunt' for the first time and suddenly decide it's great idea.

I've only smoke a blunt once, it was a cool story...

I see

SKAMPOE
04-17-2010, 05:05 AM
east coastin budsmokin, we cipher most times so blunts is a necessity...

Longbongcilvaringz
04-17-2010, 06:38 AM
Yeah yeah, i only ever smoke with a few other dudes anyway, a blunt is kind of a waste.

SID
04-17-2010, 08:59 AM
I bought a score (20 worth) of piff yesterday, we gatecrashed a houseparty that was full of Ex girlfriends, we rolled a J then left after we said hello to everyone.

I just woke up.

drippie k
04-17-2010, 04:54 PM
when i smoke weed n just listen to music, its because i got nothing to do and when i'm done smokin n zoning out to music, i still havent done shit

when i have sex though, it feels like i've accomplished something..like i did something productive n succeeded at it and the world is better for it

so sex>>>>>>>>>>smoking blunts listening to music

zooruka
04-17-2010, 05:34 PM
Just listen to inspectah deck rip the beat on the pete rock joint "tru master" >>>>>>> better than sex !!!!!!!!!

:hooray:

peace be with you !

Mumm Ra
04-17-2010, 05:46 PM
that's the saddest statement ive ever heard

Mumm Ra
04-17-2010, 05:50 PM
a fanatical christian who thinks listening to a bunch of islamic cats rhyme on a beat is better than having sex with a female partner
only on wucorp i swear.....

zooruka
04-17-2010, 06:06 PM
a fanatical christian who thinks listening to a bunch of islamic cats rhyme on a beat is better than having sex with a female partner
only on wucorp i swear.....

hahahaha

Hey at least Im not gay !!!!!!!!!!

:i

peace be with you !

ch-chef
04-17-2010, 06:07 PM
alot of you fellas seem to fuck twice a year so yeah you aint gonna give that shit up for nothin.

zooruka
04-17-2010, 06:11 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^

hahahahaha

Like the old saying goes you want what you don`t have !!!!!!!!!!!

peace be with you !

Living-jism
04-17-2010, 06:17 PM
I might cut down tbh, the psychedelic shit is start to fuck with my head these days, gets the noids up....

ch-chef
04-17-2010, 06:20 PM
i understand what your sayin tho, you aint on no gay shit like these clowns are talkin about. you aint sayin youd rather get high and listen to music then get pussy...forever. the first time i listened to cuban linx i sat back in my room, alone with a hydro blunt. ive never been able to recapture that same feelin, i'd give up pussy for a month to relive that.

Mumm Ra
04-17-2010, 06:47 PM
hahahaha

Hey at least Im not gay !!!!!!!!!!

:i

peace be with you !
try saying that after you willingly let a man rape you (in the name of jesus) homo