PDA

View Full Version : Diplomats

PolitiC
06-07-2005, 12:58 PM
ok this is the official dip set thread that every other wu site seems 2 have...personally i love them altough in my opinion their lyrics suck and sometimes cams flow annoys the hell outta me(on crunk music he takes it 2 far)...i kno this is gonna go 50/50 half hate&love.

who loves/hates?

TUCO
06-07-2005, 01:07 PM
i love definately yo
all but one of Cam's albums been classics (Purple Haze was aight)
ive heard only a few of theire mixtape tracks but still....dope shit
especially the production even though the lyrics are tight sumtimes
but Juelz an Capo my favorites yo
CHEA!
DIPSET!

peace

PolitiC
06-07-2005, 01:09 PM
CHEA...word my fav is

KILLLA!!!!!!!!!

Roman Deini
06-07-2005, 01:10 PM
juelz dropping soon, jimmy dropping soon. purple haze was aight? the fuck outta here shit was dope. my fav cam album. get em daddy new song from cam is fuckin bananas, same goes for mighty mighty dipset.

Roman Deini
06-07-2005, 01:11 PM
and no more chea, yall aint paying attention or what? the new slogan is AYE

PolitiC
06-07-2005, 01:14 PM
AYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mayebe i should make a lil jon thread just so i could say

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT TTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEAAHH!!

all day

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
06-07-2005, 01:14 PM
Aye Manye That Shit Diplomatic Immunity 2 Was Doper Than Juelz' First Lp Manye Jimmy Is Ok No Way At Best Cam Killed Purple Haze
Manye

Konii blaze
06-07-2005, 01:22 PM
wack

Hayabusa
06-07-2005, 01:33 PM
I love the beats but hate the rapping that goes on the beats LOL. HeatMakers should asscioate wit real rappers.

AK Spray
06-07-2005, 03:10 PM
Yo Deini, speakin' of "Get 'Em Daddy"... Why isn't it on Purple Haze? And yet, it has a video out... lol. What's that all about? I love that track.

Rebel_INS
06-07-2005, 03:14 PM
Aww I have like 2 of there albums. I mean there alright, but there lyrics are kinda wack. And they cant really rap lol

Roman Deini
06-07-2005, 03:34 PM
track was made after purple haze was released. and since def jam didnt wanna pay for the down & out vid, and the buzz was strong for that song cam decided to make a vid somewhere in april or may.

U-Samurai
06-07-2005, 04:32 PM
juelz got that...aye
killa cam got that...aye
yall sum dead sunnuva....aye
naw, dipset is aite, their rhymes are pretty basic but they rock nice beats sumtimes. i dont know wtf jim jones is sayin 90 percent of the time. now that i think about it they have a grip of catch phrases...

LikwidSwordz
06-07-2005, 06:50 PM
Any group that is led by Camron......couldnt be that great first of all. But they are "aiight", i dont see anything special about them at all. Nice beats, whack lyrics........GAY.

P.E.A.C.E.

Funk_Dock
06-08-2005, 03:13 PM
dipset are another g unit dope beats wack lyrics

Prophet-One
06-08-2005, 03:15 PM
Diplomats are fire, I'm sorry people feel otherwise

JR Writer and Hell Rell are the future, but Killa and Santana spit some crazy shit, some of the realest cats out right now, but I guess real recognize real, ya dig?

AK Spray
06-08-2005, 04:01 PM
dipset are another g unit dope beats wack lyrics

They blow the fuck G-U-Not out of the fuckin' waters.

T.H.O.M.A.S. Man
06-08-2005, 06:58 PM
ok, lets be serious here for a second.

the current state of camron: garbage rapping (lyrics that make you ask what the fuck he was thinking), annoying flows, brought on the pink craze.

In spite of all this hes pretty hilarious.

"damn this the realest since kumbaya"
dude's a clown.

really though most of the production for all these dudes is nice

Hayabusa
06-08-2005, 07:10 PM
They blow the fuck G-U-Not out of the fuckin' waters. Word...G-unit production isn't even all that nice. Especially 80% of the shit after Get Rich or Die Tryin.

TUCO
06-08-2005, 08:20 PM
dudes are nicer lately
hear Back Like Cooked Crack 2 and u can see Juelz definately upp'd his skills yo
the dude got Rakim the Master on his new album!!! dont tell me that doesnt signify respect yo
by one of the greatest of the great
an Killa....dudes a monster
"they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....so thats why i look in the mirros everyday and realize how fly i am"
shits fire yo
AYE!

peace

Smif-N-Wessun
06-08-2005, 09:15 PM
The Corpse set the CHEA DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET trend in WTC. nigra whut

Microphone Fiend
06-08-2005, 09:55 PM
Yo Deini, speakin' of "Get 'Em Daddy"... Why isn't it on Purple Haze? And yet, it has a video out... lol. What's that all about? I love that track.I heard its gonna be on Hell Rell's album.

nrw killa bee
06-09-2005, 11:12 AM
AYE,no one can fuck with Dipset in NY right now!

B-Ball-Hov
05-02-2006, 10:47 PM
i fuck with diplomates! some of their lyrics is trash but some shit is hot 2, DONT GET IT TWISTED! the beats is hot fa real!, na mean?

welcome 2 jamrock NO!!// welcome 2 ma damn block// where tha slugs and cans pop //4 tha 1's and tan rocks //kids play in tha sandbox// otha kids lay in boxes wit sand tops u can stop...
-JUELZ SANTANA

12weLvE
05-02-2006, 10:58 PM
i fuck with diplomates! some of their lyrics is trash but some shit is hot 2, DONT GET IT TWISTED! the beats is hot fa real!, na mean?

welcome 2 jamrock NO!!// welcome 2 ma damn block// where tha slugs and cans pop //4 tha 1's and tan rocks //kids play in tha sandbox// otha kids lay in boxes wit sand tops u can stop...
-JUELZ SANTANA

I dont fuck with them man...beats is wack by the way...

dimi
05-02-2006, 11:16 PM
wack flow

Bone Collecta
05-03-2006, 12:06 AM
i dont see how u can like dipset and hate on g-unit

G-unit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dipset any day of the week

maestro wooz
05-03-2006, 12:11 AM
Diplo Niggas

B-Ball-Hov
05-04-2006, 07:24 PM
I dont fuck with them man...beats is wack by the way...

The lyrics might be wack but the beats is crazy! Thats how i feel, ya dig?
They gonaa get there shit together tho! i hope so! cam use to be nice tho and u kno it! i holla! 1

Luther Large
05-04-2006, 07:27 PM
yeah they do got sum nice beats

but jim jones is a fag u ever see the way he dresses?

cams over doin it to

to sum it up

dip-set=guys who dress gay with whack lyrics and sum dope beats

soulonice413
05-04-2006, 07:46 PM
yeah they do got sum nice beats

but jim jones is a fag u ever see the way he dresses?

cams over doin it to

to sum it up

dip-set=guys who dress gay with whack lyrics and sum dope beats

exactly. juelz is gay too with them mase dimples, they all are weak rappers

Murdah Piff
05-05-2006, 07:21 AM
dips>>>g-unot

some of the illest beats ruined by wack lyrics, but i like to hear the tracks

HELL RELL IS THE NIGGA, DIE MUTHAFUCKAS DIE MUTHAFUCKAS DIE

GhettoGnom
05-05-2006, 07:32 AM
dipset is garbage...

BALTIMORE GOD OF WAR
05-05-2006, 11:18 AM
Any group that is led by Camron......couldnt be that great first of all. But they are "aiight", i dont see anything special about them at all. Nice beats, whack lyrics........GAY.

P.E.A.C.E.

I FOR ONE THINK THAT CAM'RON HAS TONED DOWN HIS LYRICS THE SAME AS A FEW WU MEMEBERS AND AFFILIATES TO ATTRACT A YOUNGER AUDIENCE. CONFESSIONS OF FIRE WAS PURE LYRICAL GENIUS. HE STAYED INSIDE DA BOX WENT OUTSIDE THE BOX AND SPIT WITH MAD DIFFERENT FLOWS. SINCE MOST OF THE HIP HOP HEADS THESE DAYS TURN THEY BACKS ON A MC AFTER A WHILE NIGGAZ HAVE TO ATTEMPT TO WIDEN THEIR LISTEN AUDIENCE WHICH TO US O.G. HIP HOP HEADS COMES ACROSS AS SELLING OUT. DIPSET R WHO THEY ARE NOT THE HOTTEST BUT THEY GOT BETTER LYRICS, STYLE, FLOW & BEATS THAN ALL THESE WACK ASS DOWN SOUTH RAPPERS. DON'T GET ME WRONG NO MATTER WHERE U FROM IF U CAN RAP U CAN RAP BUT SOME OF THESE FUCKAS JUST SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN FUCKING HEARD OF. D4-L YEAH BIG GHOST I AGREE NIGGA, MIKE JONES, SLIM THUG, PALL WALL NELLY, ST. LUNATICS ......GARBAGE!!!!
NELLY STARTED DA DEATH OF HIP HOP THEN TRYED TO BEEF WIT DA PROFESSOR THAT FUCKA SHOULD BE SHOT ON SIGHT IN NEW YORK.