PDA

View Full Version : Haarp Isolates the Euros in an effort to quarantine faggotry.

Uncle Steezo
04-15-2010, 02:32 PM
Icelandic volcanic ashcloud halts euro air travel to levels seen on 9/11.
http://cache.virtualtourist.com/1719818-Volcanic_eruption_in_Vatnajokul_glacier-Iceland.jpg

illuminati 1 eurofags 0.
http://www.foxnews.com/static/managed/img/World/volcanoash_doomsday_604x341.jpg

so yall stuck or what? whats the word on the tweets?

Poison Flowerz!
04-15-2010, 03:05 PM
Now I'll never get my fuckin MAIL YO

BTTR KNG KOOL
04-15-2010, 03:23 PM
Next !

food for thought
04-15-2010, 03:54 PM
hahhah classic thread title

Uncle Steezo
04-15-2010, 04:07 PM
they are saying that this will lower global temps this summer.

beautifulrock
04-15-2010, 05:08 PM
^^^They left the part out about the sharp increase in temps after that.

This was one of two stories that got my bullshit meter going. The other was about how Russians will no longer let the USA adopt their kids.

Frank Sobotka
04-15-2010, 05:24 PM
First Iceland doesn't pay back the money they owe the dutch & the brits and now they stop air traffic, wtf is their problem?

^^^They left the part out about the sharp increase in temps after that.

This was one of two stories that got my bullshit meter going. The other was about how Russians will no longer let the USA adopt their kids.because in soviet russia kids adopt you or is that real news?

beautifulrock
04-15-2010, 05:31 PM
^^^What a country!!

Lex Lugor
04-15-2010, 05:44 PM
whats goin on now?

netscape check two
04-15-2010, 07:56 PM
Why would somebody want to adopt a russian kid anyway. 9/10 times it's going to grow up to be a meat head anyway.

cap
04-15-2010, 08:40 PM
you think a lil' bit of ashes in the air is gonna affect us?

diggy
04-15-2010, 10:32 PM
I think there is a better way to deal with this situation than by not flying.

Something strange is happening.

Maybe the full story is not being covered.

Uncle Steezo
04-16-2010, 01:13 AM
I think there is a better way to deal with this situation than by not flying.

Something strange is happening.

Maybe the full story is not being covered.

the full story is that the illuminati has reached quota on faggots and decided to cut off the stream at the source.

http://clareswinney.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/haarp.jpg

Undiluted Karma
04-16-2010, 02:14 PM
I laugh at lames who talk about the Illuminati all the time

diggy
04-18-2010, 09:46 PM
This is strange. The story should be about the volcano, but instead the focus is mainly on the fact that the aiports have cancelled flights.

netscape check two
04-18-2010, 09:49 PM
Douglass Williams was stranded in the UK also, and couldn't defend his belt tonight.

Living-jism
04-18-2010, 11:47 PM
http://i.imgur.com/xVXeU.gif

whitey
04-19-2010, 12:01 AM
This is strange. The story should be about the volcano, but instead the focus is mainly on the fact that the aiports have cancelled flights.

lay off the tree.

what do you need to know about the volcano other than the fact that its erupting?

the focus is on the airports because human beings depend on them to move about for work. vacations, ect. its a big deal and involves lots of money and time when a continents worth of plans cant fly.

volcanoes erupt all the time, there is no story there.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-19-2010, 12:13 AM
i'm sure people who are watching and reading the news are more interested in hearing news of when their loved ones that are stranded can return home.

diggy
04-19-2010, 12:52 AM
lay off the tree.

what do you need to know about the volcano other than the fact that its erupting?

the focus is on the airports because human beings depend on them to move about for work. vacations, ect. its a big deal and involves lots of money and time when a continents worth of plans cant fly.

I need to see recent and updated pictures of it erupting and it's smoke in the sky, to hear scientist talk about it's history and what happened before the eruption, and an explanation on how it effects euros even though it seems like it's so far away and even though the sky appears to be clear.

You mean to tell me one volcano shuts down almost half a continent?

I remember the mount pinatubo eruption in the early 1990's. There was a huge pyroclastic flow. I don't remember them shutting down the whole philipines after this happened. So I don't see why, europe which appears far from the present eruption has to have flights cancelled. It does not follow.

i'm sure people who are watching and reading the news are more interested in hearing news of when their loved ones that are stranded can return home.

I don't think we news reporters to tell us loved ones are safe when they could call.

I just find the whole thing bizarre.

BTTR KNG KOOL
04-19-2010, 02:08 AM
Heres some pics of what the ash did to a Hornet F-18 engine.

http://www.ilmavoimat.fi/filebank/5353-kuva29_pieni.jpg
http://www.ilmavoimat.fi/filebank/5349-kuva15_pieni.jpg
http://www.ilmavoimat.fi/filebank/5351-kuva23_pieni.jpg

CHRONZ
04-19-2010, 02:20 AM
it does have an effect.. all flights have been cancelled here aswell

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-19-2010, 12:28 PM

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-19-2010, 12:29 PM
I don't think we news reporters to tell us loved ones are safe when they could call.

I just find the whole thing bizarre.

i said "when they can return home", not whether they were safe. why would wanting to know that be 'bizarre'? it's costing people a lot of money being stranded, do you think they should be spending on international calls everyday too?

i'm more interested in knowing when planes can fly again, i don't want to see footage of ash.

food for thought
04-19-2010, 12:34 PM
i said "when they can return home", not whether they were safe. why would wanting to know that be 'bizarre'?

lol hes saying HE thinks this whole thing is bizarre

diggy
04-19-2010, 04:15 PM
ya, the whole thing.

I find it unreasonable that all flights to certain area are banned when they could possibly take other flight paths. It's not like driving on a road where there is only one or two ways to get to a certain destination. We're talking about the open sky.

To take another flight route seems reasonable, but cancelling flights seems unreasonable.

Bizarre.

diggy
04-19-2010, 04:19 PM
When that volcano in Mount Serrate erupted with a pyrocastic flow, no flights were cancelled to that island nor to the surrounding areas. As a matter of fact, people on that island were put on a plane to other countries cuz the eruption effected the whole island.

When mount pinatubo errupted, flights to and from the philipines were not cancelled.

When mount st. helen spewed ashes that were seen even in calgary canada, flights were not cancelled.

Now when this iceland volcano erupts, nearly half of europe flights are cancelled!!!!!!!!

WHY????

HANZO
04-19-2010, 04:40 PM
why because its not erupting in a way were it spews Lava, its spewing Ash theres a difference. the Ash from the volcanoes contain many particles, including glass. if a plane fly's through the Ash the engines go crazy, they can shut down due to static electricity created by the ash's movement through the engine, also the ash can damage the engine.

now they are saying the lava eruptions are taking over, this decreases the ash cloud created.

also taking different flight routes makes sense but when your diverting every flight to take a route around the ash cloud, your gonna have thousands of planes taking the same route.

diggy
04-19-2010, 05:06 PM
Some of the other eruptions I've mentioned were ones that spewed ashes. I've mentioned pyroclastic flow.

You won't have thousands taking the same route if you put a limit on how many could fly certain routes.

Basically, I'm saying there are alternatives other than banning ALL flights.

Why is there polarity thinking going on here? - It does not have to be all or nothing.

HANZO
04-19-2010, 05:21 PM
you have to take into consideration that the Ash spewing out the volcano is at a planes cruising altitude. ofcourse you can fly under it, but is the risk worth taking?? i say no.

also consider this is mainland europe the busiest airspace in the world, you cant just let a few planes fly in dangerous conditions. planes havent crashed due to the ash, but there have been many cases where the engines have just failed, or all the electronics on the plane have crashed. last time it happened though was something like 20 years ago. the last time mount Palermo erupted i was actually flying over Italy.

so maybe modern engines can fly through it, airlines have tested in recent days and they say its ok. but 2 f-16's went up and they got damaged. so you really cant tell if its dangerous or not. so its 50/50, some nations will take the risk. this is europe though just the other day a nations entire political elite got wiped out because of an avoidable plane crash, having another plane crash due to avoidable causes is something Europe at the moment wants to avoid.

diggy
04-19-2010, 05:29 PM
you have to take into consideration that the Ash spewing out the volcano is at a planes cruising altitude. ofcourse you can fly under it, but is the risk worth taking?? i say no.

I don't see ash over london.

diggy
04-19-2010, 05:31 PM
I don't hear of ash being anywhere in europe.

This whole thing is ridiculous.

BTTR KNG KOOL
04-19-2010, 06:20 PM
Yeah it is ridiculous so far..

"Geologists said, that the eruption of Eyjafjoll is comparatively tiny. So far the volcano emitted about 3 million tons of ashes, in comparism the explosion of Mount St. Helens (USA) in 1980 emitted 540 million tons of ashes into the atmosphere, Krakatoa in 1883 is estimated to have emitted about 9 billion tons of ashes into the atmosphere. Scientists say, that the eruption of Eyjafjoll will have no impact on climate or atmospheric conditions citing, that any industry nation alone emits more material and sulphur into the atmosphere than the volcano so far.

Geologists also said, that the current ash cloud over Europe is invisible to the naked eye, however is clearly visible on satellite images. The cloud is currently covering Europe in two large fringes like a pair of pliers"

http://avherald.com/h?article=42a1e5b1&opt=4096

diggy
04-20-2010, 12:40 AM
Thanks Bttr.

I knew that st. helen emited lots of ash, but I don't remember reading anything about flights being cancelled.

Well, if the smoke in europe is invisible, and jets were flown through it as part of a test, and their engines did not sieze up, then why are the commercial planes still grounded?

This is a rhetorical question of course.

I find it upsetting that people hear of this story and just accept it without finding the whole thing strange.

Living-jism
04-20-2010, 03:43 AM
Now it all makes sense, more sluts in Europe... hence this happened. Earthquake, Volcanoes, close enough!

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-eas ... kes-cleric

A senior Iranian cleric says women who wear revealing clothing and behave promiscuously are to blame for earthquakes.

Iran is one of the world's most earthquake-prone countries, and the cleric's unusual explanation for why the earth shakes follows a prediction by President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad that a quake is certain to hit Tehran and that many of its 12 million inhabitants should relocate.

"Many women who do not dress modestly ... lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which (consequently) increases earthquakes," Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi was quoted as saying by Iranian media.

"What can we do to avoid being buried under the rubble?" Sedighi asked during a prayer sermon on Friday.

"There is no other solution but to take refuge in religion and to adapt our lives to Islam's moral codes."

Seismologists have warned for at least two decades that it is likely the sprawling capital will be struck by a catastrophic quake in the near future.

Ahmadinejad made his quake prediction two weeks ago but said he could not give an exact date.

BTTR KNG KOOL
04-20-2010, 04:09 AM
Yeah well they obviously cancelled flights and closed airspaces due to some officials decision. So its not like it was based on any good research.

There was a lot of talk about it on local science forum here and a lot of people agreed on it being stupid.

Some scientists say that the volcanoes there are entering their active period now. Maybe we will see Katla erupting..

diggy
04-20-2010, 10:54 PM
I would think that in these kind of situations, the people in the know (scientist) and others would be consulted and a decision would be made after, but I guess that is not how it works.

Decisions are made out of ignorance and fear.

Good to see some peeps agree with me that it is stupid.

Uncle Steezo
04-21-2010, 12:50 AM
i dont have the data to form an educated opinion.
but imagine if business had went on as usual....

another thing to consider is that the volume of flights has multiplied heavily since st helens, plus the iceland cloud crosses critical flight paths.

http://l.yimg.com/a/p/us/news/editorial/b/52/b52321ccd11a0f374ab8815fa857b8b0.jpeg
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20100419/capt.6b04abea99824f83b9fecea1ec781048-82aec3d883f4434a8208d49035e0054f-0.jpg?x=258&y=345&q=85&sig=6MaDSEG4DMA9Cx8VscDOFA--
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/rids/20100418/i/r4079394353.jpg?x=400&y=266&q=85&sig=P9kTddei37lpWz3iuLGo.A--
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/rids/20100419/i/ra3332240000.jpg?x=400&y=260&q=85&sig=iT8_WSrXwbngrBLbEcZBPg--

Rollo
04-21-2010, 01:54 AM
HAARP gets blamed for everything from mind control to weather, it's sad...
The air lines being stalled though, that's hilarious.

BTTR KNG KOOL
04-21-2010, 01:22 PM
yeah they're making it official now..

"It was dumb!"

some airliner companies claiming they allmost bankrupt now, crying money from EU..

diggy
04-22-2010, 01:54 AM
i dont have the data to form an educated opinion.
but imagine if business had went on as usual.....

Well, I could understand how the UK could be greatly concerned about this being they are really close to Iceland. As for the rest of euros, I see no valid reason for groundinig flights - especially after flight tests were done and conclusions were made that the air was ok to fly in.

another thing to consider is that the volume of flights has multiplied heavily since st helens,.

But still have ya ever heard of multiple countries grounding flights as a result of a volcano eruption?

plus the iceland cloud crosses critical flight paths.

Flight paths could be altered. This situation and the decision to halt flying , imo, is a demonstration of binary thinking (fly or not fly), panic and fear based action, not questioning decisions made by authority figures and find nothing wrong with it, ya know, alot of brain dead uncritical thinking.

whitey
04-22-2010, 08:54 AM
you're discounting the plan crash that kill a large amount of the polish government. that being fresh in peoples minds, if another plan for whatever reason somehow went down related to this volcano do you know how much of a shit storm they would have raised?

diggy
04-22-2010, 02:22 PM
In other words, fear and not logic was being used.

And that plane crash as I understand it happened after it was told to the pilot it was not safe to land - he did anyway.

The situation is entirely different and unrelated.

netscape check two
04-22-2010, 04:31 PM
The airlines will make their money back by charging more for pillows, baggage, and bathroom breaks.

whitey
04-22-2010, 04:50 PM
In other words, fear and not logic was being used.

And that plane crash as I understand it happened after it was told to the pilot it was not safe to land - he did anyway.

The situation is entirely different and unrelated.

the pilot knew of the bad conditions and wanted to reroute but was pressured by certain passengers on the plane to land.

Rollo
04-22-2010, 05:13 PM
It really doesn't matter if you can see the ash particles or not, the question is whether or not they're of such volume they can kill the engines.

Still, it's pretty funny to me.
Poor little airline industries... I hope the volcano goes off again.
This might be a new way of waging wars on countries, if you can trigger volcanic activity you could shut down air spaces *Hmmm*

diggy
04-22-2010, 06:31 PM
It really doesn't matter if you can see the ash particles or not, the question is whether or not they're of such volume they can kill the engines.

If you've read what myself and others have written, you would know that jets were sent up around the beginning of this week to determine what particles could do to engines. It was determined that it was safe to fly after examining those engines.

Rollo
04-22-2010, 06:51 PM
If you've read what myself and others have written, you would know that jets were sent up around the beginning of this week to determine what particles could do to engines. It was determined that it was safe to fly after examining those engines.

I did read that.........
I already knew it......
Thanks for telling me what's been on CNN for the past couple days in regard to test flights.

The point of my post was that the comment "I can't see ash" doesn't matter.
I never said that hazard still existed in this case, I was simply pointing out why what people are seeing is irrelevant to the particular phenomenon discussed.

Thanks for making me elaborate on something that didn't need to be explained further.

EDIT: In fact, if you read my above post, you would notice I said I hoped the volcano goes off again, that implies I know it's no longer an issue.