PDA

View Full Version : brush your mothr fucking teeth bitches ugh!

PALEFORCE
04-15-2010, 03:50 PM
so im at the park today chilling reading a book sitting in the sun getting my vitamin d and charging up like goku. anyway i see the bitch and her kid and i roll up on them with that old line like" you look famiiliar, whats your name" blah blah blah. so we talk and she likes my swagger and i get the number. shes real fucking cute too. like 5ft real slim little perky tits and ass. so were talking then she starts telling my how she LOVES to suck dick and its her favorite thing to do. so I flash this grin to her like lets go, you know that look. anyway this bitches smiles back at.

her mouth was fucked up!! this bitch had plaque mounds...no no...fucking plaque castles in her mouth and her teetth were so fucking yellow it looked like she had a grill on. like she had a fucking great wall of plaque to protect her gums or some shit. no lie this bitch had a smile like a turnip farmer from the 16th century. the most horrible shit.

so i tell her like yo i dont know if your friends told you or not but you got to go brush your teeth and floss your shit is fucked up. so all the sudden im an asshole right. lol. "im like im doing you a favor since no one else is telling you its recommended to floss and brush three times a day. I cant kiss that"

i know you brits dont give a fuck about dental hygiene but that shits no good around here.

cool story bro

SKAMPOE
04-15-2010, 03:54 PM
so im at the park today chilling reading a book sitting in the sun getting my vitamin d and charging up like goku. anyway i see the bitch and her kid and i roll up on them with that old line like" you look famiiliar, whats your name" blah blah blah. so we talk and she likes my swagger and i get the number. shes real fucking cute too. like 5ft real slim little perky tits and ass. so were talking then she starts telling my how she LOVES to suck dick and its her favorite thing to do. so I flash this grin to her like lets go, you know that look. anyway this bitches smiles back at.

her mouth was fucked up!! this bitch had plaque mounds...no no...fucking plaque castles in her mouth and her teetth were so fucking yellow it looked like she had a grill on. like she had a fucking great wall of plaque to protect her gums or some shit. no lie this bitch had a smile like a turnip farmer from the 16th century. the most horrible shit.

so i tell her like yo i dont know if your friends told you or not but you got to go brush your teeth and floss your shit is fucked up. so all the sudden im an asshole right. lol. "im like im doing you a favor since no one else is telling you its recommended to floss and brush three times a day. I cant kiss that"

i know you brits dont give a fuck about dental hygiene but that shits no good around here.

cool story bro
just read the first line and i have concluded that u my friend are a gay!!

PALEFORCE
04-15-2010, 03:56 PM
yea i dont want nobody to know i can read knah i mean?!?!

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-15-2010, 04:30 PM
Skamp just made a fatal Wu Corp mistake, allowing Pale to look more intellectual then him...

Lex Lugor
04-15-2010, 04:42 PM
haha he did

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-15-2010, 04:55 PM
pale, didn't you just say in another thread that you and your girl are expecting a baby?

smh

Crackhead Bob
04-15-2010, 04:57 PM
cool story, bruh

Prolifical ENG
04-15-2010, 05:00 PM
yeah, need a clean grill before gettin your knob slobbed.

PALEFORCE
04-15-2010, 05:10 PM
pale, didn't you just say in another thread that you and your girl are expecting a baby?

smh

lol she not really my girl. shes actually married to some douche bag soldier

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-15-2010, 05:16 PM
and she's carrying your baby?

PALEFORCE
04-15-2010, 05:20 PM
yea its some funny shit right?!?!

SKAMPOE
04-15-2010, 05:44 PM
round here, only only cats that read books in the park are the white faggy college kids....

pale, i was joking... thought cats would catch that smh

Undiluted Karma
04-15-2010, 05:59 PM

Aint nothing homo bout chilling in a park and reading a book son
do the knowledge haha

EDIT: Nm saw u joking lol

Sky Blue Danny Kid
04-15-2010, 06:06 PM
I've seen Palehorse. He wouldn't last 40 seconds in the sun.

EAGLE EYE
04-15-2010, 06:11 PM
Reading in the park is just as cool as rapping in the basement.

check two
04-15-2010, 06:59 PM
Pale,
Was that park in Intercourse?

Queen Of Poetry
04-15-2010, 08:05 PM
I love that story. Ha. Classic. He told the girl to brush 3 times a day! Classic.

Prolifical ENG
04-15-2010, 09:49 PM

argyle sweater under an apple tree vs. using a PS2 for recording with the pants down to the knees.

Living-jism
04-15-2010, 10:20 PM
Fuck flossing when gentrification sets in! - Immortal technique

Uncle Steezo
04-15-2010, 10:30 PM
pale, i'm callin you jody from here on out.

maybe it was semen build up?

SKAMPOE
04-15-2010, 10:40 PM

rappin in the basement is just as dope as being POWDER's sideshot stand in...

diggy
04-15-2010, 10:49 PM
This is a deja vu thread for those who don't know.

PALEFORCE
04-15-2010, 10:51 PM
pale, i'm callin you jody from here on out.

maybe it was semen build up?

i dont get it

Lex Lugor
04-15-2010, 11:00 PM
Sounds like you worked her pretty good man she was dtf, im sure you coulda finagled a jack off sesh by the water fountain or something.

diggy
04-15-2010, 11:48 PM
The plaque build up could probably give a smoother head and leave a sheen behind.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-16-2010, 12:10 AM
cool story brosef.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-16-2010, 12:38 AM

i thought the same thing lmaoooooo