PDA

View Full Version : Hey Fellas When You Die, Don't Leave Money To Your Wife In Your Will LOL

CharlesJones
04-16-2010, 11:20 AM
Fellas if you die before your woman, don't leave her money in your will. Especially if your rich LOL. Most bitches that are with rich old men are just waiting for them to die because they think the men are gonna leave them a lot of money in the will LOL. Remember that old millionaire white guy that was married to white model Anna Nicole Smith? When he died, she probably thought he was gonna leave her a lot of money and i think he may have left her some money before she passed away. She knew she was marrying that man for his money when she met him and he's a damn fool for marrying her hahahahahahahahahahaha. I hope Playboy magazine millionaire Hugh Hefner doesn't leave any money in his will to those 3 white girls he's married to hahahahahahahahaha. I know they're waiting on him to die LOL. I remember when r&b singer Lou Rawls died, his daughters was fighting over his money in his will that he left to them and his wife hahahahahahahahahahaha. It's fucked up that poor people that have rich people in their family wait on them to die thinking that there's gonna be some money left to them in the rich person's will. My uncle thought his dad was gonna leave him his car and some money when his dad died hahahahahahahahaha. My uncle is so selfish that when my mom, her sister and my brother was gonna put some money together to pay for my grandfather's funeral, my uncle didn't have any money to offer.

Uncle Steezo
04-16-2010, 12:30 PM
Ill remember this when I'm 70 with a playboy model. I mean I'm gonna die and I would want people spending my money when I'm dead. I might need it later.

CharlesJones
04-16-2010, 12:31 PM
Why would you want people spending your money when your dead? If you were smart, you wouldn't leave money to anybody when you die especially your woman.

EAGLE EYE
04-16-2010, 12:31 PM
I was gonna post a photo of a blown out asshole in this thread, but decided talking about potentially posting a blown out asshole is more devious.

Crackhead Bob
04-16-2010, 12:40 PM
Why would anyone ever get married? I consider marriage to be such a joke that whenever i thing about it, the word itself, I think about this guy saying it from Princess Bride....
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/0811/mawwiage-mawwiage-princess-bride-demotivational-poster-1226681640.jpeg

food for thought
04-16-2010, 12:48 PM
man, you make the absolute worst threads.

IrOnMaN
04-16-2010, 12:59 PM
Charles, you cannot be serious.

Just don't marry those type of women then. Simple and easy. Or is it?

Visionz
04-16-2010, 02:43 PM
chuck is fucking pathetic and has no idea what it means to be a man.

He's probably duct taping his dick btween his legs at this very moment

food for thought
04-16-2010, 02:48 PM
lol

HANZO
04-16-2010, 02:59 PM
so like if you married to the woman for 40+ years and you die. your not gonna give her anything???

when your dead what you gonna do with the money anyway, if your a wealthy man spread it, but give the bulk of it to your wife who stood by you for most of your life.

Chuck if you continue thinking like this homey you gonna die one lonely man.

food for thought
04-16-2010, 03:05 PM
i know right ^

fucking idiots positng today.

Visionz
04-16-2010, 03:09 PM
he's not gonna have to wait for death, he's livin a lonely life now. He has no friends and the only companionship he knows or understands comes from prostitutes.

So it's only natural he'd spend most of his time preachin to others about a life he doesn't even understand himself

Olive Oil Goombah
04-16-2010, 04:40 PM
HEY!

Lets take CharlesJones threads seriously!!!

you fucking queers

BTTR KNG KOOL
04-16-2010, 04:56 PM
Hey Fellas When You Die, Don't Leave Money To Your Wife In Your Will LOL (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1867190#post1867190)

PALEFORCE
04-17-2010, 12:09 AM
give it to your kid but make sure his mom is alright

CharlesJones
04-19-2010, 11:42 AM
LOL@all the hate i'm getting and Han talking about i'm gonna be a lonely man hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I could care less if i didn't have a woman when i die. I'm never gonna be lonely. Having a woman doesn't necessarily make a man happy.

BTTR KNG KOOL
04-19-2010, 11:51 AM
http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/people/men/man-walking.gif

CharlesJones
04-19-2010, 12:00 PM
What is that guy dancing supposed to mean?

J-Cee
04-19-2010, 12:04 PM
he's not gonna have to wait for death, he's livin a lonely life now. He has no friends and the only companionship he knows or understands comes from prostitutes.

So it's only natural he'd spend most of his time preachin to others about a life he doesn't even understand himself

true that..

J-Cee
04-19-2010, 12:05 PM
post pics charles.

http://www.clevelandleader.com/files/ClevelandBrownTVShow.jpg

BTTR KNG KOOL
04-19-2010, 12:12 PM
What is that guy dancing supposed to mean?

you can figure it out,

Its not that cryptic.... and hes walking.