PDA

View Full Version : I'm Dumb and Look at LIFE through a Kaleidoscope with Horse Blinders

IrOnMaN
04-16-2010, 03:16 PM
Hold up! I never said that!!!!!!! None of the men I have dated have been stay at home boyfriends...........don't put me in that category.

Ok. Maybe I haven't fully explained what I mean by "Stay-at-home boyfriend/husband". I coined it, so in all fairness, I should explain what it means.

A stay-at-home boyfriend/husband can be either two things:

1.) The man has a job, but his girlfriend/wife makes more than him and she supports the family more than he does. Also, his girlfriend/wife is more mature, responsible, more focused on what she wants in life, determined, goal oriented, etc. However, her boyfriend/husband is child like and needs someone to help him financially and support him emotionally.:mmmyah: He is a dependent.

2.) This is the worst kind. The man who is lazy and refuses to work or do anything with his life and hunts women to support him in every way possible. Women are starting to date men like this and women are even marrying them. These type of men are thuggish, constantly getting themselves into trouble, they think that the thug life is a good thing, they constantly complain, they have no manners, rude, most likely to resort to violence, they'll spend their money on miscellaneous bullshit, highly immature, drugs, and the list goes on. He is a dependent.

So, if your women makes more than you, or if your leeching off of her, then you're a stay-at-home boyfriend/husband. Why the "stay-at-home" part? Well, does she really need him? No. She can make it without a man in her life (excluding sex). She works harder, she makes more money, and he is at home before she is. I've heard many stories about women working 40+ works and they have to come home then cook dinner, take out the trash, clean, wash dishes and clothes while the man SITS ON HIS FUCKING ASS and play PS3! That's bullshit!

Think about it.

Build!

Queen Of Poetry
04-16-2010, 03:23 PM
Dang and quoted me!

Ok I get it and still I am not in this category.

When I was younger, yeah I dated the street pharmacists but they still had way more money than me.

Now I date men with jobs.

I am the head of household in my house b/c I don't and won't live with a man.

I don't support any man and won't. I mean if we in a relationship and living together (please remember this hypothetical-see above) and something happens where he gets laid off or something, then yeah I would step up and help until he got back on his feet. But that nigga ain't gonna be lying around doing nothing while I am out working.

food for thought
04-16-2010, 03:26 PM
The man has a job, but his girlfriend/wife makes more than him and she supports the family more than he does.

so according to your house nigga logic, no woman should be making more money than her man.

so basiaclly, no women should be making more money than a man?

no? oh right, they have to be married. then the woman shouldnt make more than her man.

RALPH WIGGUM
04-16-2010, 03:27 PM
Thats some medieval shit

IrOnMaN
04-16-2010, 03:28 PM
Dang and quoted me!

Ok I get it and still I am not in this category.

When I was younger, yeah I dated the street pharmacists but they still had way more money than me.

Now I date men with jobs.

I am the head of household in my house b/c I don't and won't live with a man.

I don't support any man and won't. I mean if we in a relationship and living together (please remember this hypothetical-see above) and something happens where he gets laid off or something, then yeah I would step up and help until he got back on his feet. But that nigga ain't gonna be lying around doing nothing while I am out working.

Ok. I understand what you're saying. I just don't want to see women like you become a victim because....how can I say this? You might be to, uh, non-cautious.

food for thought
04-16-2010, 03:28 PM
yea. uncle tom is stuck in the ancients.

Queen Of Poetry
04-16-2010, 03:31 PM
Ok. I understand what you're saying. I just don't want to see women like you become a victim because....how can I say this? You might be to, uh, non-cautious.

Why does every nigga say this? I mean thanks for looking out but niggas be thinking that I don't know anything.........

food for thought
04-16-2010, 03:33 PM
lol someone should change ironmans username to Tom.

IrOnMaN
04-16-2010, 03:34 PM
yea. uncle tom is stuck in the ancients.

And how does this make me an uncle tom? I'm talking about every race of man, Food. White guys can be thuggish too, you know. Asians, Mexicans, Indians, etc.

Why does every nigga say this? I mean thanks for looking out but niggas be thinking that I don't know anything.........

I'm just saying....be careful. You have leeches out there. They're schemers.}:|

food for thought
04-16-2010, 03:36 PM
the "uncle tom" applies to most if not all of your posts outside this thread.

so according to your house nigga logic, no woman should be making more money than her man.

so basiaclly, no women should be making more money than a man?

no? oh right, they have to be married. then the woman shouldnt make more than her man.

Queen Of Poetry
04-16-2010, 03:40 PM
I'm just saying....be careful. You have leeches out there. They're schemers.}:|

Ok got it. Thanks.

IrOnMaN
04-16-2010, 03:44 PM
the "uncle tom" applies to most if not all of your posts outside this thread.

I'm pretty sure other men don't want their woman making more than them. To me, that's not right. I understand if he lost his job and his girlfriend/wife stepped in and supported him because that's the right thing to do. She's a good woman for standing by her man so that he can get back on his feet.

That's not what this thread is about, Food. It's about the men who aren't about anything and these women just are taking care of them like children. They're good men out they but they're overlook. This applies to all races, not just blacks.

food for thought
04-16-2010, 03:47 PM
That's not what this thread is about, Food. It's about the men who aren't about anything and these women just are taking care of them like children. They're good men out they but they're overlook. This applies to all races, not just blacks.

lol what are talkig about, Tom?

you said

A stay-at-home boyfriend/husband can be either two things:

1.) The man has a job, but his girlfriend/wife makes more than him and she supports the family more than he does.

i accept your apology.

btw, you have to know that you have a medieval ass outlook on women and relationships, right?

Visionz
04-16-2010, 04:00 PM
^fo'real, people should strive to take what makes them happy in life and use that as a means for finding a career.

If a married couple, for instance, consist of a women attorney and a husband that deejays for a local radio station, who do you think is makin more money and why the fuck should it matter? One loves to debate, the other loves music and they're both pursuing what makes them happy, idk why their bank accounts would be anyone else's business.

Uncle Steezo
04-16-2010, 06:27 PM
hahahaha Iron Tom

EAGLE EYE
04-16-2010, 09:06 PM
hahahahaha #1 is like my friend who I live with. His wife makes more than him and he reads and writes at a 6th grade level.

All I know is he's happier than spineless IronTom will ever be.

Mumm Ra
04-16-2010, 09:21 PM
lmao @ thread title

Prolifical ENG
04-16-2010, 09:30 PM
What difference does all of this make IronTom? You hate women almost as much as Chuck Jones does.

EAGLE EYE
04-16-2010, 09:45 PM
Maybe Queen has a nice male cousin his age he can date.

beautifulrock
04-16-2010, 09:50 PM
Ironman, You have a dinosaur in your sig, and not the awesome kind like Robby's. The phallic nature of the picture you posted suggests your tiny dick is on your mind. Build.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-16-2010, 11:46 PM
i know i said i've supported two of my boyfriends in the past and that i would never do it again but i have to say here that neither of those breakups were about money.

Art Vandelay
04-17-2010, 01:01 AM
i've never seriously dated a girl that makes more money than me, but i don't see what the big deal is. i'm not saying i want a woman to support me, but if she is smart/talented/lucky enough to make more than me, then so be it. i know quite a few girls that make more money than me. i've never been jealous of a guy that made more money than me, so why should i be jealous of a woman if she makes more money than me.

guys worried about making more money than their wife/girlfriend have very small penises.

EAGLE EYE
04-17-2010, 01:02 AM
guys worried about making more money than their wife/girlfriend have very small penises.

Correctomondo

food for thought
04-17-2010, 01:04 AM
What difference does all of this make IronTom? You hate women almost as much as Chuck Jones does.

yea.

shit is baffling to the average mind.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-17-2010, 01:05 AM
Tetras, basically, you feel that the female of our species should occupy the "dependent" and "child like" role in a male-female relationship?

Why do you want your counterpart to be "child like".

What is your deal bro?

Longbongcilvaringz
04-17-2010, 01:06 AM
ps. don't you have a tiny organ lol?

RzaRectum
04-17-2010, 01:37 AM
hahahaha Iron Tom

Iron Tom Cooley this thread

EAGLE EYE
04-17-2010, 01:38 AM
I say we IronTom UpChuck it.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-17-2010, 07:21 AM

yup.

one of my oldest friends is married with a son. his wife earns more money and her job is stable whereas he could only get money when there is work to be done when the recession started. she works and he looks after their house and baby and he does a great job too. their arrangements suits them fine, people shouldn't judge. if i was in their situation, i'd do it too. i was brought up by my dad and glad that it was my dad and not my mother bringing me and my sisters up. people shouldn't hate on stay-at-home dads.

Living-jism
04-17-2010, 07:38 AM
Wouldn't stay at home dads lose their musculinity???!!!

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-17-2010, 08:07 AM
i don't think so. so what if he does the cooking and cleaning? if he was a single man he'd have to do that himself anyways. whenever there was ever anything that needed fixing then he'd fix it, whenever there was any decorating to be done he'd do it, whenever his friends wanted any furniture made he'd make them. he enjoys whisky but in the summer he likes an ice cold beer. us girls would all sit and watch WWF, Die Hard, Rocky, James Bond, A-Team, World Cup, Euro, etc on tv with him. he'd kick our asses if we were naughty and we all have more respect for him than we do for our mother.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-17-2010, 08:39 AM
in my friend's case where his wife goes to work and he stays home to look after their 20-month old son there's no question of his masculinity there either. it's father and son, again he does the cooking and cleaning but the father is an ex carpenter/labourer/handyman, whenever anyone needs anything done in their house like any decorating or something fixing he would do it for them. he prefers playing golf and going fishing nowadays but when he was younger he was more about football and surfing. his son loves him to bits, his son will learn how to do stuff from watching his father that he isn't likely going to learn from his mother, it's important for girls and especially important for sons to have a good father.

his son was here at my place a couple of weeks ago. i let him go on my pc, i closed all programs down and just left it on the desktop before i let him on it, he sat there and started pressing everything. i don't know how but he managed to open up Outlook, i asked him "who are you emailing? mummy or daddy?" and he replied "daddy". BIG AWWWWWWS. when i took him away from the pc, i looked at the taskbar and saw that he managed to open up 5 different programs! it's a shame his dad wasn't there to see it but luckily i have it on camera and it brought a smile to his face when i showed him the vid.