PDA

View Full Version : I've uncovered the source of Charles Jone's frustrations

Visionz
04-16-2010, 04:24 PM
He was brought into this world by a hermaphroditic self-impregnating father and birthed out his daddy's asshole.

It makes perfect sense. Just think about it.

Prolifical ENG
04-16-2010, 04:34 PM
I thought he came out of his mom but I remember hearing how the pussy didnt feel good.

I didn't like Charles Jones mom's pussy hole because it didn't feel good. i like women who's pussyholes make my dick feel good when i put it in there. why don't old black women's pussy holes feel good on your dick. i remember that song bitch better have my money by AMG HAHAHAHA! He said "there's nothin like black pussy on my dick." he never had this black pussy because if he did he wouldn't have made that song. LOL. i had that tape and it got all twisted in my boom box.i had to take a pencil and wind it back up.

Charles Jones mom needs to do something about her pussy because it doesn't feel good. there is this white woman that shops at the same grocery store as me. i bet her pussy hole feels good if i stuck my dick in it.

after i came, i caught mrs. jones digging in my pants pockets for money.

food for thought
04-16-2010, 04:36 PM
^lmao

Queen Of Poetry
04-16-2010, 04:38 PM
What is with Gavin fuckin everyone's momma's? Eeww. He has a twisted mind.

Anyways......I have found myself enjoying some of his and Jasper's posts. I think I need therapy.

Uncle Steezo
04-16-2010, 04:46 PM
hahahaha i forgot about that.

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-16-2010, 05:02 PM
He was brought into this world by a hermaphroditic self-impregnating father and birthed out his daddy's asshole.

It makes perfect sense. Just think about it.

did anybody think this was funny?

anyone?

Olive Oil Goombah
04-16-2010, 05:38 PM
No, it was stupid, and anyone who gets offended by charles jones is a retard.

BGS
04-16-2010, 06:18 PM
i thought it was kinda funny, not really funny but worth the effort ;)

Visionz
04-16-2010, 08:12 PM
truth be told, I didn't type it thinkin "this is gonna have the people rollin out their chairs", it's more just commentary to say that his hatred for women is so deep that he might as well never touched his mother's womb.

CharlesJones
04-19-2010, 12:39 PM
Thanks for defending me NickyTooch. I thought you hated me since we argue sometimes? LOL. Visions Unseen, i never said i hated women. If you knew how to read, you would see that i said i don't like women who try to use me, got a attitude problem and act stuck up. I love cute black women, cute white women, cute hispanic women. You can't expect me to say i love fat and ugly women hahahahahahahahaha.

Art Vandelay
04-19-2010, 12:41 PM
CJ, since you have such bad luck with women, maybe you should try men.

food for thought
04-19-2010, 12:42 PM
watsup with all these general chat fags who hate women?

CharlesJones
04-19-2010, 12:45 PM
I'm not interested in men. I love women but i don't need a girlfriend because all she wants from me is money and that's all most women want from men. Most men only want sex from women and if you don't agree, then you're lying to yourself. Most men don't have the same interests women have and that's why most relationships don't last long especially black relationships. That's why there's so many single black women with kids raising them alone because black men are really only getting with them just for sex hahahahahahahahahahaha.

EAGLE EYE
04-19-2010, 12:46 PM
watsup with all these general chat fags who hate women?

They use this place as a platform to vent their insecurities and sexual frustration.

food for thought
04-19-2010, 12:50 PM
That's why there's so many single black women with kids raising them alone because black men are really only getting with them just for sex hahahahahahahahahahaha.

No, thats not the reason.

And if you believe that then youre a fucking idiot, which has been established many times before.

Art Vandelay
04-19-2010, 12:51 PM
I love women but i don't need a girlfriend because all she wants from me is money and that's all most women want from men.

CJ, if a chick wants to be your girlfriend, i'm pretty sure it's because she likes you. listen, anybody who has a job (or 2) is a stand up guy in my books, no matter what he does. and i don't mean to insult you, but let's be honest... you're a fucking JANITOR. you don't have any money. any girl that wants to be with you, really wants to be with you. period.

SID
They use this place as a platform to vent their insecurities and sexual frustration.

Pretty much.....

CharlesJones
I never said i hated women. Ya'll can't read. Please show me a topic i posted or some responses i gave to a topic somebody posted about women showing me saying i hate women.

SID
04-19-2010, 12:53 PM
Thats the general vibe you give off...

CharlesJones
04-19-2010, 12:58 PM
Art Vandelay, how do you know my money situation? I never told you how much money i got LOL. You think just because i'm a janitor, i don't have any money? Hahahahahahahahahaha. Well believe me if i was broke, i wouldn't have a car and you would be reading about me being in jail for not paying my credit card bill hahahahahahahahaha. Credit card companies don't play with people when you owe them money because if you don't pay, they'll turn your account over to a collection agency and you can get locked up. Collection agency tried to scare me before because i couldn't make payments when i didn't have a job and my parents helped me pay my bill. I will never get several credit cards like i had before because back then i couldn't keep a job. Now i only have one credit card and i make my payments on time and i send them payments before they send me a bill so i can pay it off faster. Art i wanna tell you and these other ignorant clowns on here that it doesn't matter what job a man does because as long as a man got a car and some money, you can get a cute woman. I know because i've been with a few cute women and i've worked some shitty jobs in the past. Most women want men who got a job and a car and the women don't care about what job you got as long as you got some money and a car.

food for thought
04-19-2010, 01:01 PM
aaahahahahah this nigga is a janitor???

LOL

RzaRectum
04-19-2010, 01:04 PM
Art Vandelay, how do you know my money situation? I never told you how much money i got LOL. You think just because i'm a janitor, i don't have any money? Hahahahahahahahahaha. Well believe me if i was broke, i wouldn't have a car and you would be reading about me being in jail for not paying my credit card bill hahahahahahahahaha. Credit card companies don't play with people when you owe them money because if you don't pay, they'll turn your account over to a collection agency and you can get locked up. Collection agency tried to scare me before because i couldn't make payments when i didn't have a job and my parents helped me pay my bill. I will never get several credit cards like i had before because back then i couldn't keep a job. Now i only have one credit card and i make my payments on time and i send them payments before they send me a bill so i can pay it off faster. Art i wanna tell you and these other ignorant clowns on here that it doesn't matter what job a man does because as long as a man got a car and some money, you can get a cute woman. I know because i've been with a few cute women and i've worked some shitty jobs in the past. Most women want men who got a job and a car and the women don't care about what job you got as long as you got some money and a car.

Obviously you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Debtor's prison does not exist

There were debtor prisons up to the 19th century. Fortunately for us, the United States Constitution itself, the supreme law of America, empowered the Congress of the United States to enact bankruptcy law, instead of perpetuating debtor prisons forever.

CharlesJones
04-19-2010, 01:06 PM
So. What's wrong with that? I don't wanna be a janitor but it's the only job i'm good at and i'm not afraid of admitting that. There's some jobs that people are good at and there's some jobs people aren't good at. I've tried other jobs and i wasn't good at them. Plus no good job is gonna hire me unless i got a college degree. I shouldn't have to explain myself to ya'll clowns. Food For Thought, what job do you have? It's funny to me how ya'll losers can diss me because of my job occupation but i bet most of ya'll don't have a college degree and a good job.

CharlesJones
04-19-2010, 01:09 PM
Oh my bad RZARectum. I thought that people could get locked up for not paying their credit card bills. I did file for bankruptcy 11 years ago and i was surprised i got a lawyer because i don't remember how i was able to pay a lawyer because i had some low paying jobs back then LOL.

RzaRectum
04-19-2010, 01:20 PM
So. What's wrong with that? I don't wanna be a janitor but it's the only job i'm good at and i'm not afraid of admitting that. There's some jobs that people are good at and there's some jobs people aren't good at. I've tried other jobs and i wasn't good at them. Plus no good job is gonna hire me unless i got a college degree. I shouldn't have to explain myself to ya'll clowns. Food For Thought, what job do you have? It's funny to me how ya'll losers can diss me because of my job occupation but i bet most of ya'll don't have a college degree and a good job.

Try Home Depot or Lowe's. You learn a lot on the job, they train you, I heard their pay is competitive, and they have tuition reimbursement programs that help you pay off your college expenses. You can probably learn how to be a general contractor and start your own handy man business, then later graduate into construction management and expand your company into commercial construction. There's money to be made if you want it.

CharlesJones
04-19-2010, 01:23 PM
I don't like hard labor jobs and i don't like school but thanks for the advice.

RzaRectum
04-19-2010, 01:25 PM
Well, nigga, you need to figure something out. Or else you're gonna end up scurbbing toilets for the rest of your life.

CharlesJones
04-19-2010, 01:37 PM
Sounds alright to me hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't clean bathrooms. How many times i gotta tell ya'll that? I used to do that at a grocery store. If i lose either one of my jobs, i could apply for welfare. I'm sure i could qualify for that.

Come Honor Face
04-19-2010, 02:15 PM
http://www.chimpout.com/forum/imagehosting/44754a2f3d53e17b0.gif

Art Vandelay
04-19-2010, 02:58 PM
http://www.theinspirationroom.com/daily/musicvideos/2006/12/Nirvana-janitor.jpg

Art Vandelay
04-19-2010, 02:59 PM

http://rlv.zcache.com/warning_janitor_in_bad_mood_magnet-p147518692770209395qjy4_400.jpg

Visionz
04-19-2010, 03:09 PM
I don't like hard labor jobs and i don't like school but thanks for the advice.
this ofcourse won't stop the 300 future threads where chuck hates on everyone else for feeling the exact same way.

food for thought
04-19-2010, 03:12 PM

ahahahahahaa youre an Uncle Ruckus ass nigga LOL

a janitor who talks shit withouht fail about other people and what they do with their lives.

in the meantime, you wipe piss off toilet seats and scrub shit smears that those people leave in public places LOL

you should kill yourself tonight.

Im graduating in May with a Bachelors in Computer Informatin Systems, nigga.

I dont have a job at the moment cause it would be silly given the major im working on and my unrelenting class shcedule and studies

I ahvea a paid internship set up for the summer. if i dont go on vacation to the mother land.

living large.

and im gona go back to get my masters in CIS, nigga, next spring.

run tell that.

i piss on the seat nigga.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-19-2010, 03:14 PM

aaahahahahah this nigga is a janitor???

LOL

http://www.chimpout.com/forum/imagehosting/44754a2f3d53e17b0.gif

haha, jesus.

INF
04-19-2010, 03:27 PM

lmAO

RzaRectum
04-20-2010, 02:51 AM
Sounds alright to me hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't clean bathrooms. How many times i gotta tell ya'll that? I used to do that at a grocery store. If i lose either one of my jobs, i could apply for welfare. I'm sure i could qualify for that.

Well guess what, that could always change and you would be up shit's creek and elbow deep in brown water. Seriously, even Mexican janitors eventually start a janitorial services business.. as immigrants. They do that so they can progress in life and provide good lives for their families. They're trying to live the American dream and they are willing to start somewhere, anywhere. Imagine those immigrants sleeping in bushes for days without food just to cross a border and work like slaves. Google mexican immigration stories to see how hard these people have to work.

Think of it this way.. You're so pre-occupied with not spending your money on women.. But that's because you don't have any money to spend on them. You've wasted some of your earnings on hookers (if I'm remembering correctly) and with the little bit left over, you are concerned the women in you're life will take that too. But if you earned decent money, it wouldn't be such a big deal. You could wine and done if you wanted.. or simply floss. OR you could just live a happy and fulfilling life.

EAGLE EYE
04-20-2010, 02:58 AM
no I've uncovered the source

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2010-01-05/1262718784061.jpg

Living-jism
04-20-2010, 03:01 AM
ahahahahahaa youre an Uncle Ruckus ass nigga LOL
LOL for real from the mental image of that!

Dat shit ain't cool though! The toilet at Auckland university Engineering school is always un-usable cause of "funny" stunts like that! Aim that shit godamnit!!!!