PDA

View Full Version : Movies that made you fucking cry.

Lex Lugor
04-16-2010, 06:13 PM
Million Dollar Baby - I hated Hillary Swank, hated her, always said she had that bulldog face, not unlike that of Nicole Kidman. They just always look sort of mad/displeased with their eyebrows and whatnot. But coming out of the movie I couldnt say enough about Swank, you saw the movie, shit had me on the edge of full blown tears, not cause I felt really sorry for her like I did Precious, but because I loved the character so much I was so damaged to see her not succeed, but dont get me wrong, I was damaged in a man way. And then I did a bunch of push ups to recouperate.

Precious - Precious sort of went cheap with the content, and I figured because of that, I would be able to absorb it with ease going in but man, I gotta say it was awfully effective to my man-like emotions.

Gran Tourino - I was fighting the moisture here man, when the girl got raped dude I felt it in my my gut, in my soul even (damn thats homo, *flexes mustles in display of manliness*), it got me all choked up and whatnot, then the end almost broke my male emotions in two. Man that nigga Clint knows what the fuck he's doing lol.

Theres some more I gotta think of but yea, keep this shit going.

Living-jism
04-16-2010, 06:54 PM
wooooo, you cried?!!! homes........

Crackhead Bob
04-16-2010, 07:06 PM
Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan
The Shawshank Redemption
Edward Scissorhands
Short Circuit
Gladiator

Crackhead Bob
04-16-2010, 07:10 PM
Can't forget

Forrest Gump
Good Will Hunting

and

Part 9 of Band of Brothers

GZAjector
04-16-2010, 10:39 PM
i have felt tugs on the ol' heartstrings, but never full out weeping and sobbing like you guys

ARMAGEDDON

Lex Lugor
04-16-2010, 11:31 PM
^Dude, I shed at the very least, a ghetto tear, for all my fallen soldiers, while watching that movie precious. And yea edward scissorhands, that shit had me no the verge of tears too.
forrest gump was powerful, and easily somewhere on my top 15 list ever, but I didnt almost cry.

djskillz
04-16-2010, 11:50 PM
Closest I ever got was watchin Crash when that crazy persian nigga went to shoot the latino guy and his daughter jumps in the way. Later we realize he fired a blank but atm i was like wtf!?!?!?!!

Lex Lugor
04-17-2010, 01:32 AM
Still gotta see that. ^

I just shut off DEFENDOR, shit was dope hahaha. It got kinda really emotional though toward the end, dude wtf are all the movies im watching this heavy or did watching precious fuck wiht my tolerance man?

Come Honor Face
04-17-2010, 02:06 AM
I cried when Bubba died, and when Forrest was talking to Jenny at her grave in Forrest Gump. I was drunk though.

ol dirty abbot
04-17-2010, 02:44 AM
notebook

Sky Blue Bally Kid
04-17-2010, 06:16 AM
Transformers 2...for all the wrong reasons...

Living-jism
04-17-2010, 06:52 AM
The end of "Waltz with Bashair" is pretty rough, my eye got moist.

Crackhead Bob
04-17-2010, 08:33 AM
I cried when Bubba died, and when Forrest was talking to Jenny at her grave in Forrest Gump. I was drunk though.Anybody that doesn't cry when he talks to Jenny's grave, isn't human.

PALEFORCE
04-17-2010, 10:26 AM
Armageddon had a sad ending

GZAjector
04-17-2010, 10:28 AM
so how did forrest not end up with AIDS?

Crackhead Bob
04-17-2010, 11:25 AM
It's harder to transmit Aids through heterosexual sex and dude only nailed her once, and it wasn't even that make her anus bleed nasty sex, it was gentle, don't scare the retard sex.

GZAjector
04-17-2010, 11:46 AM
hahaha thanks for clarifying that

still though, i'll bet forrest junior got it

the part where lieutenant dan walks up on his magic legs was the only part in forrest gump where i got some dust in my eye and had to rub it

oDoUoSoKo
04-17-2010, 12:01 PM
lmao^^well put

well, for me a few of the movies mentioned already have that effect on me but i did tear at the end of American History X and GF3..eloels, shit was crazy

Jin10304
04-17-2010, 12:36 PM
What Dreams May Come

BGS
04-17-2010, 01:39 PM
i never cried i think but finding nemo almost had me haha his mother died outta nowhere!! its crazy coz its a fucking cartoon!! and also as a child when simbas father died! haha i'm getting all emotional watching cartoons lol

oDoUoSoKo
04-17-2010, 01:40 PM
word lion king..eloels.

drippie k
04-17-2010, 04:04 PM
the boy in the stripped pajamas..dunno if yall heard of it but its about this nazi family who moves into a house not far from a concentration camp and the little 6 yr old kid wanders off n finds a little jewish boy on the other side of the fence...they wanna play together so somehow the nazi kid (who has no clue what the fuck is going on obviously) gets inside n puts on the striped uniforms the jews had to wear...not gonna give it away but its fuckin sad..didnt cry but it was pretty fucked up

BRONZBODY
04-17-2010, 04:23 PM
milo and otis. fuck that movie gets me everytime.

and if you guys havent seen the remake of imitation of life. you simply must do so. that flick had everyone in my house crying.

'and like b-rock said. you have no fucking soul if you dont cry when forrest talks to jenny's grave.

Lex Lugor
04-17-2010, 04:30 PM
haha milo and otis
shits old SCHOOL
on some homeward bound shit

Living-jism
04-17-2010, 05:42 PM
lol, all a bunch ole big softies!

Rame
04-17-2010, 08:14 PM
^ Does that sentence mean anything?

GZAjector
04-18-2010, 12:50 AM
homeward bound and milo and otis were the shit

when i was a little kid, i think it was Snoopy Come Home and ET that would get me all fucked up and inconsolable

there's a scene in the movie The Patriot, where mel gibson asks his little daughter if she'll tell him goodbye, because she had stopped talking after her brother was killed, and she doesn't say it, so he heads off to battle. then she chases after him crying, telling him she'll say anything he wants so long as he stays.

that shit definitely had a lump in the throat

Mcthuggin99
04-18-2010, 01:53 AM
the boy in the stripped pajamas..dunno if yall heard of it but its about this nazi family who moves into a house not far from a concentration camp and the little 6 yr old kid wanders off n finds a little jewish boy on the other side of the fence...they wanna play together so somehow the nazi kid (who has no clue what the fuck is going on obviously) gets inside n puts on the striped uniforms the jews had to wear...not gonna give it away but its fuckin sad..didnt cry but it was pretty fucked up
oh thats a real good movie. the ending was getting me heated just cuz i felt so sorry. i knew what was gonna happen. it didnt make me cry but it had me thinking all day about that

UNCLE RUCKUS
04-22-2010, 08:48 AM
notebook
Whoa really? or youre joking?

Senator C. Palantine
04-22-2010, 08:56 AM
Shutter Island.

I actually paid to watch that shit.

BRONZBODY
04-22-2010, 09:02 AM
i shed a tear on that one titanic scene when the old couple was laying in the bed as the water was rising up and then they started to cuddle and embrace....man i had to go to the kitchen for that one man....

IrOnMaN
04-22-2010, 10:28 AM
When I saw Avatar, I shed a tear or two near the end.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-22-2010, 09:13 PM
the only movie/tv series i cud EVER almost shed a tear to is band of brothers not even of sadness just of idek tht movie is epic ...

Living-jism
04-22-2010, 11:02 PM
When I saw Avatar, I shed a tear or two near the end.

Living-jism
04-22-2010, 11:03 PM
The ending of "Princess Mononoko" got my eye moist, cause you realise that after the defeat of those poor boars and wolves human are just going to rape nature.... :(

Longbongcilvaringz
04-23-2010, 01:18 AM
Jesus, real embarrassing thread bros.

Not because you all wept uncontrollably during a film, more because of the films you wept uncontrollably to.

Anyway, it's good to see that you're all in touch with your emotions.

Living-jism
04-23-2010, 01:38 AM
Jesus, real embarrassing thread bros.

Not because you all wept uncontrollably during a film, more because of the films you wept uncontrollably to.

Anyway, it's good to see that you're all in touch with your emotions.

"homotions" you mean?

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
04-24-2010, 06:19 PM
Never shed a tear , but i did get choked up in "a time to kill" When Girl Got Raped

GZAjector
04-25-2010, 01:40 PM
"daddy...

i sorry i dropped the groceries"

lol, yeah that was mad fucked up yo

i'd be AK-ing motherfuckers my damn self if that was my girl

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-26-2010, 06:16 PM
when Elliot was hooked up to ET and it looked like they were both dying.

there has been a few other films that have made me cry but i can't remember them.

diggy
04-26-2010, 11:09 PM
Don't cry much to films, but when I did, it was when Samuel L Jackson blew his head off in '187'.

Uncle Steezo
04-27-2010, 12:12 AM
when ricky got shot in Boys in tha Hood

7lbs
i am legend
pursuit of happiness

Crackhead Bob
04-27-2010, 12:26 AM
^^^Boner for Will Smith?

fatboybrandon
04-27-2010, 05:02 AM
when Elliot was hooked up to ET and it looked like they were both dying.

That was the first movie that came to mind for me also, but the moment of crying was back when I was 6 or 7 years old when the film came out, not as an adult.

http://hollywoodprophets.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/eddie-murphy-raw1.jpg

I cried uncontrollably from laughing watching Eddie Murphy's Raw a few times.

Living-jism
04-27-2010, 04:22 PM
The scene on "Suckah free city" when he shoots the little boy on the couch would have surely caused some moist eyes if it didn't happen so sudden.

SKAMPOE
04-27-2010, 07:44 PM
oh gawd i promised ma self i wouldnt talk about this ever again but fuck it....

i cryed rivers of Argentinian fluids watching the movie UP

saddest story ever.............

http://larryfire.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/pixar_up.jpg

Come Honor Face
04-27-2010, 08:41 PM
i shed a tear on that one titanic scene when the old couple was laying in the bed as the water was rising up and then they started to cuddle and embrace....man i had to go to the kitchen for that one man....

Titanic? Shit i couldn't even stay awake when I tried to watch that movie. Horrible film! Way too long, and obviously meant to be a chick-flick. lol @ watching chick-flicks, and crying!

Lex Lugor
04-29-2010, 07:37 PM
^MANLY

Ah man when will smith chokes the dog out I got some dust in my eye or something so I had to rub em a bit to get it out sure.. And then thats why they reddened too. LOL nah but yea that was tough to watch.

BTW awesome sig

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-30-2010, 06:03 AM
i can't remember if it was K9 or Turner and Hooch, but i cried when the dog got shot.

RzaRectum
04-30-2010, 06:09 AM
The Phone Booth scene with Colin Farrell bearing his soul to the public and his wife.

RzaRectum
04-30-2010, 06:23 AM
i never cried i think but finding nemo almost had me haha his mother died outta nowhere!! its crazy coz its a fucking cartoon!! and also as a child when simbas father died! haha i'm getting all emotional watching cartoons lol
You think that's crazy, try watching Hans Christian Anderson's "Little Mermaid" or 80's cartoon cult classic "Goldwing" as a child. Shit might fuck your head up and give you mild emotional scars.

(Goldwing info included, because it is hard to find)
Goldwing Superhero Pantera Karzone Marzak vhs
Prism Entertainment
ASIN: B000KUPBPO

KLIION JENSEN
04-30-2010, 07:41 AM
the boy in the striped pajamas.

i did'nt cry, but it got me, and as strange as it is, i actually felt for the Nazi dad, i was like "nah, it can't happen, come on, find him"

Never shed a tear , but i did get choked up in "a time to kill" When Girl Got Raped

co-sign

the only film i ever cried like a bitch to was The Color Purple, i've had the vhs of it for more than 20 years, and i've only watched it twice....i've put it on to watch many times, but usually get about 20minutes into it & have to turn it off cos i know i'm gonna cry, then sometime last october i think, i forced myself to watch it again (2nd time i've seen the whole thing), and i was cool all the way through, thinkin "i can do this without tears", 20 minutes before it ends and that was it, it was over, could'nt hold em back anymore....

Longbongcilvaringz
05-04-2010, 04:29 AM
This thread brings to mind something sort of unrelated, but i'll mention it.

The cliche of hollywood formula movies has had an inadvertent positive effect, in that now when some fucked up shit happens in a movie, and isn't resolved neatly or reconciled, it hits much harder than if movies in general were realistic.

There is so much constant moralising in most films, that when you come across a film which just represents something without forcing a message upon you, it's always a stark outlier.

I've never cried watching a film, but i well up a bit all the time watching various things, i can't even name one particular film, but it happens all the time.

You watch something quiet and contemplative yet harsh, and it's such a shock in contrast with the majority of films, i think anyone would have an emotional reaction (maybe not crying though).

Crackhead Bob
05-04-2010, 05:12 AM
i can't remember if it was K9 or Turner and Hooch, but i cried when the dog got shot.
Jerry and Hooch both got shot.

KaramelSundae
05-05-2010, 11:33 PM

I cryed rivers of argentinian fluids watching the movie up

me too skampy!!!

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
05-06-2010, 12:03 AM
Jerry and Hooch both got shot.

looks like i only cried for the dog. Jerry wouldn't have died anyways cos he was the main character.

kempa
05-06-2010, 12:49 AM
the ending of bodyguard gets me every time ;(

food for thought
05-06-2010, 01:04 AM
bunch of sensitive faggits on this website.

i see you dawg.

Visionz
05-06-2010, 02:41 AM

i cryed rivers of Argentinian fluids watching the movie UP

and they didn't even make you wait at all, 10 minutes in, I shed a tear and the wifey is balling,

Legend of the Fall got me when he was burying his brother's heart on the hillside after he comes home from the war. Kind made me think about having to bury one of my own brothers like that, sad shit.

RzaRectum
05-06-2010, 09:31 AM
bunch of sensitive faggits on this website.

i see you dawg.
Rza likes flowers since his mom passed. What are you trying to say?

buckshotstheone
05-09-2010, 06:28 PM
Angus, not cause of all the shit that he went through at school (which that itself was depressing) but when his (i think grandfather) dies, aw man, that was some shit like goddamn everything about this kid's life sucks and the one person who he legit loves has to up and die? that was a long time ago though, might have to watch it again and see how i do

KaramelSundae
05-09-2010, 06:47 PM
and they didn't even make you wait at all, 10 minutes in, I shed a tear and the wifey is balling,

i know!!!

11th Chamber
05-09-2010, 07:57 PM
Pursuit of Happiness and 7 Pounds are the only movies I can think of that I teared up on

Either Will Smith has a grasp on my emotions or he just does really well in depressing movies

aiRship SwaBBie
05-09-2010, 08:06 PM
kung fu panda! oogway is one of the greats! peace.

http://www.thecartoonpictures.com/data/media/100/oogway_shifu.jpg

DirtMcgehrk
05-13-2010, 12:48 AM
I saw this movie when I was 11 called "Grave of the Fireflies" made by the studios that animate all of Miyazaki's films. I could NOT stop crying for hours after I saw it. My parents felt so guilty. It was right after they had bought me "My Neighbor Totoro" and I had loved that so they got "Grave of the Fireflies" thinking I would like it too. Unfortunately it turned out to be about the last few weeks of the lives of two kids dying of starvation and radiation sickness after the atomic bombings in Japan :..(

Also Cried During:
-The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
-World's Greatest Dad

Crackhead Bob
05-13-2010, 02:26 AM
Up was amazing, just saw it. The first ten minutes are incredible

Living-jism
05-13-2010, 05:27 AM
The intro to "Katyn" actually made me kinda teary. Those poor motherfuckers, fucking Poms and French abondons them as soon as the Krauts attacks. Then the so called "liberators" from Russia attacks. Then the Czechs beefs with the Poles cause they supposedly "blocked" Russians from saving them.

Fuckin Europeans....

PALEFORCE
05-13-2010, 06:05 AM
i cried during transformers when i first saw meghan fox

RzaRectum
05-13-2010, 12:01 PM
Rza's Domestic Violence

wurican36
05-20-2010, 07:19 PM
The only movie that has ever pulled on my heart strings has been Click. I went into thinking it was going to be another Sandler flick, but when his dad dies and Sandler is regretting a lot of what he's done up to that point in his life, I almost shed a tear. I guess I saw a little bit of myself in that character.