PDA

View Full Version : Business Proposition

Queen Of Poetry
04-18-2010, 02:17 PM
Ok. I got a friend and we have been friends for a minute. He says that he is the man in my life without the sex. Now he got popped (again) for some shit and is going to jail.

Here's the proposition-

He has asked me to do a "few things" while he is in there (told me where I can get this and that and what to do with it) and to hold it down while he is away.

Now if a friend asked this of u, would u do it? Or would u be like nah I can't get messed up in it?

Keep in mind that the proposition is very lucrative........

Art Vandelay
04-18-2010, 02:20 PM
the reason why he is going to jail is because he was once approached by somebody with a lucrative business proposition.

Queen Of Poetry
04-18-2010, 02:23 PM
LOL true but that's besides the point. He got out before and continued and anyways..............would u?

Art Vandelay
04-18-2010, 02:25 PM
possibly, but i don't have kids to worry about. what would happen to your kids if you got caught up?

does he want you to get involved because he wants to help you, or is he telling you this because it will help him?

check two
04-18-2010, 02:26 PM
Queen,
No offense, but do you have any friends and ex's that stay out jail? lol

Queen Of Poetry
04-18-2010, 02:29 PM
possibly, but i don't have kids to worry about. what would happen to your kids if you got caught up?

does he want you to get involved because he wants to help you, or is he telling you this because it will help him?

Both. I can't go to jail for it (at least I don't think I can). I'm kind of already in it, cause I know where to find stuff. Basically I know more that I have ever known.

Queen Of Poetry
04-18-2010, 02:31 PM
Queen,
No offense, but do you have any friends and ex's that stay out jail? lol

LOL of course I do.

I didn't know he was in jail prior to meeting him. I mean he wasn't wearing a sign or anything.

check two
04-18-2010, 02:33 PM
Well if he would be the type of guy you tend to go for, then you would have known for sure that he had a record. lol

Olive Oil Goombah
04-18-2010, 02:34 PM
your an idiot tekitha

Queen Of Poetry
04-18-2010, 02:35 PM
your an idiot tekitha

Whatever Nicky:(W

check two
04-18-2010, 02:37 PM
I think maybe you should start associating yourself with less 'thug' types of people to set a good example for others in your life.

Queen Of Poetry
04-18-2010, 02:37 PM
Well if he would be the type of guy you tend to go for, then you would have known for sure that he had a record. lol

LOL

Yeah yeah u got jokes. Not all the men I have been with have records.

Prolifical ENG
04-18-2010, 02:42 PM
How much of the money do you get to keep to do those things?

If Im collecting for someone and keeping their books up to date then its like, pay me!

It doesnt matter if its a friend. If its a small favor than it might be ok, but you used the terms "business" and "friend".

Queen Of Poetry
I think maybe you should start associating yourself with less 'thug' types of people to set a good example for others in your life.

It's ok. I think u have this perception of me that just isn't right. Everyone in my life is fine and they r safe.

Art Vandelay
Choose your own adventure time...

What will Check 2's next comment be?

A) Queen, you are a criminal because you drive faster than the posted speed limit.
B) When you're on a date, will you text message the guy in jail from your blackberry?
C) You if you want to quit talking to criminals, quit talking to black men.

IrOnMaN
04-18-2010, 02:43 PM
Queen, I'm pretty sure that you have carefully thought about this situation. I assume it's either guns or drugs. If it is, be smart and say no. If you decide to do it for him, then you're not thinking about yourself and your family. Be smart and just say no. If he doesn't understand, then he's an idiot.

Queen Of Poetry
04-18-2010, 02:44 PM
How much of the money do you get to keep to do those things?

More than most make in a year in about a 6 month time span.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-18-2010, 02:50 PM
What does it concern in inexact terms. Is it immoral and illegal or illegal or just immoral.

If its immoral and illegal you shouldn't. If it's illegal but not immoral look at the risk of the loss:win and see if it's a worthy gamble. If its immoral don't do it. You'll regret it.

Prolifical ENG
04-18-2010, 02:51 PM
More than most make in a year in about a 6 month time span.

If he's in jail I am making a sweeping generalization and saying that its an illegal business. If not, then I think its fair that you pocket a wad while keeping his business in check and dont see what the problem is.

Queen Of Poetry
04-18-2010, 02:53 PM
It is an illegal thing but I wouldn't be that involved........just the eyes and ears of the goings on..........

check two
04-18-2010, 02:55 PM
So it's an illegal thing, but you don't think you would go to jail for it? lol

check two
04-18-2010, 02:56 PM
It sounds like you're going to be more of the lookout than the getaway driver?

Queen Of Poetry
04-18-2010, 02:59 PM
So it's an illegal thing, but you don't think you would go to jail for it? lol

But if I don't actually do anything, how can I go to jail? If I just talk to someone, that doesn't mean guilt.

check two
04-18-2010, 03:00 PM
You's go down along with the others, even if you aren't as involved.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-18-2010, 03:03 PM
But if I don't actually do anything, how can I go to jail? If I just talk to someone, that doesn't mean guilt.

If it would make you feel guilty then you are guilty. Follow your heart, or gut, or balls, ovaries... whatever it is girls have.

Queen Of Poetry
04-18-2010, 03:09 PM
You's go down along with the others, even if you aren't as involved.

I'd that's true, I would have been in jail along time ago. Ha.

Queen Of Poetry
04-18-2010, 03:14 PM
If it would make you feel guilty then you are guilty. Follow your heart, or gut, or balls, ovaries... whatever it is girls have.

Truth. He goes to court in a month and gave me 2 weeks to think about it. He's gonna plead guilty and take the plea that is currently being offered which is 3-5 years.

check two
04-18-2010, 03:16 PM
On a side note, could you get Sunny involved in this also and make sure he gets caught?

Queen Of Poetry
04-18-2010, 03:18 PM
Aaww I like Sunny. Poor guy. Leave him alone.

check two
04-18-2010, 03:21 PM
Poor guy? lol I guess that's what they said about Hitler also.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-18-2010, 03:25 PM
Truth. He goes to court in a month and gave me 2 weeks to think about it. He's gonna plead guilty and take the plea that is currently being offered which is 3-5 years.

If the plea deal is 3-5 you probably don't want any part in it...

Don't be an enabler to someone whose already in trouble. When he gets out try to get him out of it if he's your friend. In the meantime you should try to date a Jewish dentist or something that won't fuck up your life.

Queen Of Poetry
04-18-2010, 03:32 PM
If the plea deal is 3-5 you probably don't want any part in it...

Don't be an enabler to someone whose already in trouble. When he gets out try to get him out of it if he's your friend. In the meantime you should try to date a Jewish dentist or something that won't fuck up your life.

Really? Ugh.

Just for the record, I'm not dating him. I'm single and not looking for a man. I'm good. But a Jewish dentist? R they circumsized?

EAGLE EYE
04-18-2010, 04:33 PM

You would be an accessory. It's that simple.

TRAPOS
04-18-2010, 05:36 PM
move the weight pimp the hoes but realize what your getting into. also realize that someone who the law has leverage with and who they are holding on charges knows what your doing.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-18-2010, 06:48 PM
You would be an accessory. It's that simple.

yup.

i don't know what i'd do. if it's a one off then maybe but never a regular thing.

Queen Of Poetry
04-18-2010, 07:38 PM
Oy. Dang I was leaning towards yes but now I don't know.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-18-2010, 07:42 PM
if hes facing 3-5 im guessin it has to do maaybe with a sort of small time crack deal or sum sort of hard drug by wat u saaid it seems atleast...my coousin got 3-5 for something similar...

im thinking lik this if tht man is really ur boy or friend or whatever and if he held u down then u needa hold him down too...nd no faggots she wont get time nd jail if shes jst tlkin to niggas if she doesnt supply or buy anything or run anything nd shit like tht nd shes just his ears to the street she most likely wont get shit nd thers a slim chanc shed gt caught

Queen Of Poetry
04-18-2010, 07:45 PM
if hes facing 3-5 im guessin it has to do maaybe with a sort of small time crack deal or sum sort of hard drug by wat u saaid it seems atleast...my coousin got 3-5 for something similar...

im thinking lik this if tht man is really ur boy or friend or whatever and if he held u down then u needa hold him down too...nd no faggots she wont get time nd jail if shes jst tlkin to niggas if she doesnt supply or buy anything or run anything nd shit like tht nd shes just his ears to the street she most likely wont get shit nd thers a slim chanc shed gt caught

Thank you. My thoughts too. And yeah he did hold me down. He's been there in alot of ways for me.

check two
04-18-2010, 08:00 PM
Yeah, a little knucklehead kid giving you advice. lol

Queen Of Poetry
04-18-2010, 08:08 PM
He gets it though.

check two
04-18-2010, 08:10 PM
Yeah, cause he'll get to spend time in jail when he gets older also. That's why he gets it.

Queen Of Poetry
04-18-2010, 08:13 PM
Eeww that's mean.

check two
04-18-2010, 08:16 PM
I'm not being mean. The little dude called people faggots cause they said you could go to jail for this. Plus he has mentioned about robbing people before and acting like he was proud about it. Since the juvenile system is messed up in this country, you can do just about whatever you want and get a slap on the wrist. But that person will find out when they get older, and get thrown in the slammer like they should have when they were younger.

diggy
04-18-2010, 08:20 PM
The ignorance I'm reading in this thread is discusting.

Smh at you thinking you (queen) cannot go to jail for being a lookout.

It starts with being a lookout, then it's hands on.

racist randy
04-18-2010, 08:21 PM
The money sounds good but remember you got kids n shit so you its good that you'll have extra bread in ya pocket to take care of them, its bad if u get caught. If you do decide to say yes, get a brand new cellphone that dont cost that much a month to have so u can use that as ya workphone if you know what i mean. Stay alert at all times, its a concrete jungle when u go into the game, and make sure you don't get in too deep..LOL oh yeah yo ass can go to jail for being a lookout, if you REALLY didnt know this say NO now.

Queen Of Poetry
04-18-2010, 08:22 PM
Oh I ain't know all of that.

snapple
04-18-2010, 09:26 PM
absolutely not...i got a lot of big things going on in my life right now....and big responsibilities....i'm not going to jeopardize it for nothing.

no offense, but you're like 30 something....you're clearly not a street chick....you're gonna put yourself in a situation you wont be able to handle....

women will do a lot for men, and thats cool, but you got kids...

.send him some love letters and dirty pictures instead LOL

Queen Of Poetry
04-18-2010, 09:45 PM
Ok please don't discuss my age. Ha. My kids would not be put in an unsafe situation. I am not that dumb.

And once again, he is not my man. Not gonna be sending him any pics.

Huggasaurus Sex
04-18-2010, 10:27 PM
so then do it.

diggy
04-18-2010, 10:36 PM
Deez proobably watching everybody he was in contact wit.

EAGLE EYE
04-18-2010, 10:38 PM
Yes:

continue the cycle of destroying your community even if you are indirectly doing it.

That's the spirit!

INF
04-18-2010, 10:50 PM
not even gonna read 3 more pages (I'm on the first) to know where this is going.

Tekitha ... stay away from that guy and all of his bixness.

diggy
04-18-2010, 11:55 PM
Yes:

continue the cycle of destroying your community even if you are indirectly doing it.

That's the spirit!

Exactly, as if Ricky Ross and the CIA did not do enough damage.

Sometimes wonder of the mentality of some people.

snapple
04-19-2010, 10:34 AM
Ok please don't discuss my age. Ha. My kids would not be put in an unsafe situation. I am not that dumb.

And once again, he is not my man. Not gonna be sending him any pics.

LOL my bad but come on! You're clearly gonna have to be doing something shady 2 get paid.....

Like i said....You have to look at the risk you have to take....and the reward thats involved......

if things go sour, whats the worst that could happen....and is it worth it?

But it honestly sounds like you made up your mind before you even made the thread......

and the fact that you're not even sleeping with this guy makes this thing even more funny....

Queen Of Poetry
04-19-2010, 10:51 AM
and the fact that you're not even sleeping with this guy makes this thing even more funny....

Ok wait. So ur sayin that men and women can't be friends?

snapple
04-19-2010, 11:00 AM
^^i think its all going right over your head........

but to get off topic....

yea women and men can be friends....but i bet you nine times out of ten one of the parties wants it to be more....just saying.......you could always be that 1/10......

Look.....i have "friends" who do a lot of shady shit....i don't fuck with them because of that.....i cant afford to be caught up in other people's dumb shit.

If it was a family member MAYBE i would consider it.....but just a friend......

you sound like you're a really loyal person.....which could so easily be used against you......i dont know i'm just taking stabs in the dark.....

but it's your life...if you really need money like that then do what you gotta do sister.....its just sad to see good people get caught up in silly things....cause the consequences are a BITCH

Queen Of Poetry
04-19-2010, 11:07 AM
^^i think its all going right over your head........

but to get off topic....

yea women and men can be friends....but i bet you nine times out of ten one of the parties wants it to be more....just saying.......you could always be that 1/10......

Look.....i have "friends" who do a lot of shady shit....i don't fuck with them because of that.....i cant afford to be caught up in other people's dumb shit.

If it was a family member MAYBE i would consider it.....but just a friend......

you sound like you're a really loyal person.....which could so easily be used against you......i dont know i'm just taking stabs in the dark.....

but it's your life...if you really need money like that then do what you gotta do sister.....its just sad to see good people get caught up in silly things....cause the consequences are a BITCH

Hmmmm.........well let's see.........nah don't need the money but the amount sounded real good.

I don't want to be with him in any relationship/sexual way.......that would be gross b/c I think of him like he is my brother.

I don't know........I haven't made up my mind but I'm leaning one way. And yes I am loyal. Ha.:Y

J-Cee
04-19-2010, 12:00 PM
cant really say,cause dont know what he wants you to do and whatcha get for doin it..yeh just say to yourself is it worth it..and if you dont need the money then its not worth it if it could send you to jail.

Living-jism
04-19-2010, 06:30 PM
"Mind already made up before posting this thread"

Queen Of Poetry
04-19-2010, 06:42 PM
"Mind already made up before posting this thread"

Perhaps but now I think it has changed.

RzaRectum
04-20-2010, 01:09 AM
Tell your friend the following..

I just want you to know that you are my friend and I want the best for you always. I definitely thought long and hard about your business proposition and admit it peaked my interests, because of the benefits and because I wanted to help you out..

After much consideration, I decided I cannot expose my family to the potential threat of jeopardy. Anything can happen and that is a result I can not bear the burden of for my selfishness.

If anything happened to the stability of my family I could never forgive myself. So with that, I must respectfully decline your offer. You are my friend and I want to help you, but I just can't do what you're asking. I'm sorry and hope you understand.

Queen Of Poetry
04-20-2010, 07:13 AM
Tell your friend the following..

I just want you to know that you are my friend and I want the best for you always. I definitely thought long and hard about your business proposition and admit it peaked my interests, because of the benefits and because I wanted to help you out..

After much consideration, I decided I cannot expose my family to the potential threat of jeopardy. Anything can happen and that is a result I can not bear the burden of for my selfishness.

If anything happened to the stability of my family I could never forgive myself. So with that, I must respectfully decline your offer. You are my friend and I want to help you, but I just can't do what you're asking. I'm sorry and hope you understand.

I did............thanks.

Huggasaurus Sex
04-20-2010, 07:29 AM
well in the end everything turned out all right.

i guess the only thing left to do now is close thread, seal it and send it to yawnsville, norway.

Senator C. Palantine
04-20-2010, 09:43 AM
Hahahaha QOP making big decisions with the help of Wu Corp.

Nice to see you really looked in to this before nearly saying yes.

Queen Of Poetry
04-20-2010, 12:49 PM
LOL

Yep.

Put this one away in Yawnsville.............

KATO
04-20-2010, 02:45 PM
fuck you queen, youz a fuckin narc nigga with a rocket in your pocket, also known as a DICK nigga.........