if u guys were black ud understand

next

JASPER BEARDLY
04-18-2010, 05:13 PM
both were amazing artists

beatles had more diverse sounds

Tommy
04-18-2010, 05:15 PM
Nah, I love Bob Marley but nobody fucks with The Beatles.

ALCATRAZ
04-18-2010, 05:19 PM
beatles didnt even stand for shit, what were they about? every time i think of the beatles i think of that gay ass song "i wanna hold your haaaaaand, i wanna hold your hand" ahahahahahaahahaha like wtf is this really what everyone is going crazy over? this shit??

JASPER BEARDLY
04-18-2010, 05:23 PM
early beatles were mostly love songs

listen to their later stuff if you want to get into meaningful lyrics (for the most part.. i can't make sense of i am the walrus) beyond love

ALCATRAZ
04-18-2010, 05:25 PM
the only thing i credit to the beatles is ushering in modern day pop, which in itself is an astounding feat, but honestly... what did they bring to the table that they didnt STEAL from someone else? just like the other pop acts of their time, everything was stolen from niggers

SID
04-18-2010, 05:39 PM
Why would you compare the two?

ALCATRAZ
04-18-2010, 05:40 PM
because both are influential across the board and both are seen as greatest artists in history of modern music....

INF
04-18-2010, 05:48 PM
if I was black???? If Dusk were Black???????

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

sorry we aint black enough for you buddy.

Black enough to talk about why Bob Marley is better than the beatles.

g

t

f

o

h

you are trippin

SID
04-18-2010, 05:48 PM
Fair enoug man, but there still two toally different artists representing different genre's, i mean it would have ben more logical to compare the beatles and led zepplin or something but bob vs beats, nahhh man.

The beatles transend all other artists in my opinion though, there in a different class entirely, i mean it was a creative powerhouse, it consisted of the best songwriting team in history and exceptional solo performers in their own right.

The beatles went hard, so very very hard.

ALCATRAZ
04-18-2010, 05:51 PM
Oh yeah, I´ll tell you something
I think you'll understand
When I say that something
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

Oh, please, say to me
You'll let me be your man
and please, say to me

You'll let me hold your hand
Now let me hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

And when I touch you i feel happy, inside
It's such a feeling
That my love
I can't hide
I can't hide
I can't hide

Yeah you, got that something
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

And when I touch you I feel happy, inside
It's such a feeling
That my love
I can't hide
I can't hide
I can't hide

I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your ha-a-a-a-a-a-and

best songwriting team indeed... *fart*

MAYOR QUIMBY
04-18-2010, 06:00 PM
Bob Marley > Beatles
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9000000/You-re-funny-keep-smiling-9040218-300-300.gif

INF
04-18-2010, 06:02 PM
alright. how many bob marley songs do you know and how many beatles songs do you know? which are your favorites? Make your favorite ten Bob songs against ten beatles tracks.its obvious you dont know beatles material but you go ahead and get ten of they songs.dont try listing I wanna hold your hand ten times either mf.

put it up.discuss it for real and lets see whats up.

this is no even a debate.

go ahead and build your case of Reggae VS Rock and Roll

go ahead

MAYOR QUIMBY
04-18-2010, 06:05 PM
^^

The entire Bob Marley catalog can't even begin to touch ONE song from Magical Mystery Tour.

Close thread.

SID
04-18-2010, 06:09 PM
Lennon was better than marley and that's only one member.

SID
04-18-2010, 06:10 PM
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

Oh, please, say to me
You'll let me be your man
and please, say to me

You'll let me hold your hand
Now let me hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

And when I touch you i feel happy, inside
It's such a feeling
That my love
I can't hide
I can't hide
I can't hide

I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

And when I touch you I feel happy, inside
It's such a feeling
That my love
I can't hide
I can't hide
I can't hide

I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your ha-a-a-a-a-a-and

best songwriting team indeed... *fart*

Yesterday,
All my troubles seemed so far away,
Now it looks as though they're here to stay,
Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Suddenly,
I'm not half the man I used to be,
There's a shadow hanging over me,
Oh, yesterday came suddenly.

Why she
Had to go I don't know, she wouldn't say.
I said,
Something wrong, now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday,
Love was such an easy game to play,
Now I need a place to hide away,

Why she
Had to go I don't know, she wouldn't say.
I said,
Something wrong, now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday,
Love was such an easy game to play,
Now I need a place to hide away,

INF
04-18-2010, 06:13 PM
Lennon was better than marley and that's only one member.

lmfao

I almost wanna rep.

yo , thats three major songwriters against one.

I dont think this cat understands what he was talkin bout so IM gonna let it be and chop it up to laughs.

ALCATRAZ
04-18-2010, 06:36 PM
the way i feel is like this.... im more than willing to listen to your arguments, but the reason i made the thread is cuz i knew the posts were jus gon b like

"aw nigga u stupid"

"beatles r way better durrr"

yet no one will actually present some shit that i can read from a non fan standpoint that can help me understand what makes them raw.... i don't hear it... im used to hearing REAL rock and roll music, not that i wanna hold your fuckin fingers bullshit

DrPepper
04-18-2010, 07:32 PM
yet no one will actually present some shit that i can read from a non fan standpoint that can help me understand what makes them raw.... i don't hear it... im used to hearing REAL rock and roll music, not that i wanna hold your fuckin fingers bullshit

the point is bob marley, as good as he is, is the peak of a musical niche. he may be the best at what he does, but someone who does not like reggae music in general will probably not like bob marley all that much. the beatles, on the other hand, were so creative that their music spanned a wide variety of genres and therefore appealed to people of all different musical tastes. their music is most commonly classified as pop because it was, well, popular. of course, bob marley's goal wasn't to create a new sound but just to make some damn good reggae, which is why the comparison is poor.

ALCATRAZ
04-18-2010, 07:35 PM
no its a good comparison because you are leaving out cultural impact and worldwide recognition... don't forget that bob marley is the first musical cultural icon from a third world country... beatles were privileged white boys who were marketed and had oodles and oodles of money to get them on... bob marley on the other hand literally had to beat down dj's just to get his record on the air... and what was the beatles message? did they even have one? seems like they just took some drugs and made music... that's good and all, but bob marley had a message and thats what makes him GOAT

oDoUoSoKo
04-18-2010, 07:37 PM
2pac > marley

Dr Sleepwalker
04-18-2010, 08:45 PM
this thread is disgusting.

John Lennon by HIMSELF > Bob Marley, his The Wailers crew, and his whole existence..

and that's without Paul, Ringo and George.

Not about black or white. It's about the music.

War and Peace
04-18-2010, 09:41 PM
I prefer Tuff Gong.... if I had to, I could produce over a hundred Biblical scripture references in his lyrics; his first song in 1963 was called 'Judge Not' lol... plus off top he infused politics, racial harmony, ghetto s#!+, social and economic justice etc.etc. .. the United Nations gave him a Peace Medal in 1978, TIME mag named Exodus the best album of the 20th century.. long story short, it's not that far-fetched to say bob>beatles

Professor Poopsnagle
04-18-2010, 09:48 PM
Pele > Babe Ruth

INF
04-18-2010, 10:25 PM
http://www.box.net/shared/d54igo0ph4

listen to that and shut the fuck up.things are bigger than who is better than who.

ALCATRAZ
04-19-2010, 01:37 AM
Not about black or white.

sure it is

INF
04-19-2010, 02:06 AM
7G1zwwHzUFM

INF
04-19-2010, 02:07 AM
"bttb" stands for "better than the beatles"

I made this today after reading this thread ^

BTTR KNG KOOL
04-19-2010, 02:47 AM
beatles didnt even stand for shit, what were they about? every time i think of the beatles i think of that gay ass song "i wanna hold your haaaaaand, i wanna hold your hand" ahahahahahaahahaha like wtf is this really what everyone is going crazy over? this shit??

well man..... you shouldnt have posted this message, cause it reveals a lot.

this is a personal problem of yours. Just like this whole opinion of bob > beatles.

I hope you can sort it out and turn it into something positive.

all serious.

:(W

SID
04-19-2010, 03:11 AM
Alca the beatles were one of the major innovators of popular music in general, they were peace activists, and they were amazing songwriters, John Lennon was a genius and a good good man, Macartney is a legendary songwriter, they are just the best.

I mean even RZAadmitted their influence and put guitar gently weeps on 8 diagrams

SID
04-19-2010, 03:13 AM
I almost wanna rep.

Wass stoppin you?

http://i41.tinypic.com/34g7hc4.jpg

Mumm Ra
04-19-2010, 03:30 AM
warcloud > beatles

BGS
04-19-2010, 06:40 AM
MJ > the beatles

you can't compare the beatles and bob marley IMO

issues
04-19-2010, 06:53 AM
what does it even matter..

SID
04-19-2010, 07:46 AM
MJ > the beatles

you can't compare the beatles and bob marley IMO

MJ used to be a legend, like during the 80's.

oDoUoSoKo
04-19-2010, 08:46 AM
seriously..bob marley was the man, we all know this..but he was only a legend, musically, as far as Reggae is concerned...the beatles were fuckin architects of pop, rock, even popular country and blues...you cant do it Alchy Trash, and like someone said..Lennon>Marley, but also...McCartney>Marley and Harrison>Marley

Tommy
04-19-2010, 09:44 AM
no its a good comparison because you are leaving out cultural impact and worldwide recognition... don't forget that bob marley is the first musical cultural icon from a third world country... beatles were privileged white boys who were marketed and had oodles and oodles of money to get them on... bob marley on the other hand literally had to beat down dj's just to get his record on the air... and what was the beatles message? did they even have one? seems like they just took some drugs and made music... that's good and all, but bob marley had a message and thats what makes him GOAT

Thanks for proving you actually know nothing about The Beatles. Yeah, they probably had it better coming up than Bob Marley who grew up in a shanty town in Kingston, Jamaica to a black mum and white dad (remember, he's mixed), but they still had it fucking tough. Barely anybody in Britain liked them in the late 50's/early 60's so they toured a lot of rough, tough European clubs were fights would be breaking out on the dancefloor with stools and bottles being thrown across the room, all to be payed a measley bit of money that would be wasted within a week. It took them a while to get signed because nobody could see anything special in them, and when they did get a record deal they were being screwed out of millions up until 1966 because they didn't know any better.

As for the "The Beatles didn't have a message" comment, I'm not sure I'm even gonna dignify that with an answer. Yeah, a billion people thought to buy some meaningless music; come on now.

oDoUoSoKo
04-19-2010, 10:09 AM
its so annoying that your karate kid ass keeps taking the underprivileged black kid angle..eloels, take it easy bruh

BTTR KNG KOOL
04-19-2010, 10:27 AM
maan , alcatraz.. u couldve just said black > white in the first post.. cause thats obviously whats driving you.

btw, wasnt bobs father white and mum black....

Edgar Erebus
04-19-2010, 10:34 AM
btw, wasnt bobs father white and mum black....

Not only that, his dad was English.

Meditate on that.

INF
04-19-2010, 03:15 PM
http://www.oesquema.com.br/trabalhosujo/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/lonelyharts.jpg

Crackhead Bob
04-19-2010, 03:21 PM
I wanna fuck your ass
I wanna fuck your aah aah ass
I wanna fuck your ass

Oh, please, say to me
You'll let me in your vag-
and please, say to me

You'll let me fuck your ass
Now let me fuck your aah aah ass
I wanna fuck your ass

And when I fuck you i feel happy, inside
It's such a feeling
That my cock
cock can't hide
cock can't hide
cock can't hide

I wanna fuck your ass
I wanna fuck your ass

And when I fuck you I feel happy, inside
It's such a feeling
That my cock
cock can't hide
cock can't hide
cock can't hide

I wanna fuck your ass
I wanna fuck your ass
I wanna fuck your A-a-a-a-a-a-ass

best songwriting team indeed... *fart*You do realize this whole song is a metaphor right? If it were made today, the title would be "I wanna fuck your ass"

djskillz
04-19-2010, 03:27 PM
I fuck wit the Beatles still, but as far as personal opinion I dig Marley more but I can't even front like The Beatles weren't the shit. I still bump Sgt. Peppers every summer.

JASPER BEARDLY
04-20-2010, 03:55 PM
yo alcatraz

i can see how you'd feel marley more. i even kinda feel marley more since i'm kind of a hippy

listen to dear prudence, listen to all things must pass (a george harrison solo i think, but a great song nonetheless)

while my guitar gently weeps is dope

i don't have my beatles collection here ill post a few more songs that i consider great when i do

I think white album is their best

ALCATRAZ
04-20-2010, 04:11 PM
seriously..bob marley was the man, we all know this..but he was only a legend, musically, as far as Reggae is concerned...the beatles were fuckin architects of pop, rock, even popular country and blues...you cant do it Alchy Trash, and like someone said..Lennon>Marley, but also...McCartney>Marley and Harrison>Marley
the beatles were not architects of rock

the beatles were not architects of country

and the beatles SURE AS FUCK were not architects of the blues

see, this is the retarded shit im talkin bout.... four brits bein the architects of the blues?? sit down dusk u stink

Mumm Ra
04-20-2010, 04:23 PM
lol yeah i don't really get those architect statements
lets just say the beatles are the architects of hip hop too

ALCATRAZ
04-20-2010, 04:23 PM
lol beatles = architects of slavery

Rollo
04-20-2010, 05:12 PM
meh... I think the beatles are the most overrated band of all time.
There was nothing spectacular about any of their ability levels and honestly, if every 14 year old girl on the planet didn't want to fuck them at the time they first appeared, I think they'd be an obscure side note to rock history.

Yes, they were unique, no, that alone does not make them great musically.

SID
04-20-2010, 07:21 PM
Stop smoking crack and get with the program.

For example say the music industry was a sealed can of tuna, the gases of experimentation and the fumes of innovation sealed within the tin, struggling to escape and manifest itself, then the beatles came along and opened this tin with their music, they seduced the tin to open itself through the power of the guitar...

INF
04-20-2010, 07:25 PM
ha! the tinned goods analogy is genius.not for what it is but what it doesn't really say.

SID
04-20-2010, 07:34 PM
^
In a cloud.

While i'm with lucy in the sky with diamonds...

Rollo
04-20-2010, 07:56 PM
Stop smoking crack and get with the program.
For example say the music industry was a sealed can of tuna, the gases of experimentation and the fumes of innovation sealed within the tin, struggling to escape and manifest itself, then the beatles came along and opened this tin with their music, they seduced the tin to open itself through the power of the guitar...

Please even dead tuna know Harrison and Lennon couldn't play for shit. Sadly teenage puss is dumber than dead tuna.
Name me a single complex beatles song... Go ahead I'll wait.
Eric Clapton > Harrison
Roy Buchanan > Harrison
Jimmy Hendrix > Harrison
your local garage band > Harrison

it needs to be known that if you play like yellow submarine, you're a sorry ass guitarist.

And let's talk about some of their retarded ass lyrics

"he's just a nowhere man going nowhere with his nowhere plans"

Let's see... Aside from the fact that saying he went nowhere when he planned on going nowhere is completely redundant how long do you think that took to write?

"Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man"

No need for hunger? When was there ever a need for hunger?

Look it's not like I don't get the appeal, it's just their music is so corny and simple.... They're basically the backstreet boys of the sixties.

oDoUoSoKo
04-20-2010, 08:33 PM
smfh...ARCHITECTS OF POPULAR...POPULAR POPULAR BLUES!!! fuckin moron...way to dodge.

ALCATRAZ
04-20-2010, 10:45 PM
way to dodge my left nut u fuckin faggit.... beatles in no way, shape or form had anything to do with blues...."popular" or not.... sorry bro but u are making an ass out of yourself.... lol architect of rock country and blues geeet the fuck outta here

djskillz
04-20-2010, 11:10 PM
The blues is reaching but you have a point w/ the influences on rock and pop culture.

ALCATRAZ
04-21-2010, 03:10 PM
you have a point w/ the influences on rock and pop culture.

influential? most definitely.... architect??? heeeell no lololol

lol dusk u stoopeh

oDoUoSoKo
04-21-2010, 09:12 PM
way to dodge my left nut u fuckin faggit.... beatles in no way, shape or form had anything to do with blues...."popular" or not.... sorry bro but u are making an ass out of yourself.... lol architect of rock country and blues geeet the fuck outta here
sorry bro, but lets get one thing straight before u question my wisdoms...

a) u think 2pac is god

b) u made this thread

what i meant, despite what uve all gathered is that beatles influenced those genres for the generations after them....and the blues thing..really guys? who was playing blues music in the UK? Muddy Waters? Howlin Wolf? or the Beatles and Stones and Animals..etc?

now shut up.

ALCATRAZ
04-21-2010, 09:48 PM
lol u think the beatles are blues musicians

kick rocks faggit

ALCATRAZ
04-21-2010, 09:54 PM
8jN5vqEyV7g

iim6s8Ea_bE

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/sm/lol.gifhttp://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/sm/lol.gif

oDoUoSoKo
04-21-2010, 09:56 PM
LMAO

is that what i said? seriousy alcatraz...theres a reason im a mod here...this isnt something i do, but u do not wanna fuck with me in this realm...u may think u can clown me (for some odd fuckin reason) in hip hop shop...but its not goin down here..i didnt say they were blues musicians...they loved american blues and copied that shit..brining it to a UK audience..thats fact motherfucka so shut up..once again.

oDoUoSoKo
04-21-2010, 10:02 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/view/340277/deep-o.gif

...so get off it.

ALCATRAZ
04-21-2010, 10:15 PM
http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/music/hurt_and_james.jpg

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/music/LightninHopkinsportrait.jpg

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/music/July6sh.jpg

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/music/leadbelly.jpg

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/music/the-beatles.jpg

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/sm/rofl.gifhttp://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/sm/rofl.gifhttp://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/sm/rofl.gif

BTTR KNG KOOL
04-21-2010, 10:19 PM
Yes alcatraz, black people can play instruments aswell, good boy

and they can also listen to other people playing music.. like so many early "blues musicians" did back when american music styles were being created by common folk.

lol @ architects of slavery.

you really this dumb?

BTTR KNG KOOL
04-21-2010, 10:23 PM
what do YOU love about being white? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94203)

oDoUoSoKo
04-21-2010, 10:25 PM
ya im leaving his stupid ass posts til he realizes hes wrong...and ridiculous...and ethered..eloels.

Mai Wang Tu Phat
04-29-2010, 08:01 AM
Beatles had a greater following, Bob's pretty close to the Beatles as far as talent though.

INF
04-29-2010, 08:25 AM
ppl would have and still do LIVE AND DIE for these two acts.both had ideals that they brought to the table as far as humanity goes.both wanted only the best for ppl of the world and specifically thru music.both taught equality thru music.

recognize

J.T.S.
04-29-2010, 09:31 AM
[QUOTE=Rollo;1870409]meh... I think the beatles are the most overrated band of all time.

Co-sign!!

INF
04-29-2010, 09:38 AM
its sad that two bands from the UK got a bad rap because they jacked Blues in the beginning. shit....alright four bands

The Who
Led Zeppelin
The Beatles
Black Sabbath???? (I had another Uk classic rock band in mind but cant remember so sabbth will do)

the 2 I speak of though are the beatles and Led Zepp.

they constantly catch flack for jacking in the beginning. Both came way original later on though

oh yeaH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the band I forgot was the rolling stones

ALCATRAZ
04-29-2010, 12:39 PM
blacks invented music

INF
04-29-2010, 12:41 PM
the violin??????

edit

112kS33i5RY

ALCATRAZ
04-29-2010, 12:54 PM
the music of today is what i mean

hip hop
rock and row
country
ska
blues
soul
gospel
reggae
techno
house
electronic music in general

we built the foundation... the beatles, rolling stones, led zepplin, they are all posers...impostors... they are good at mimicking the sound, but that ain't rock and row, it just aint

BTTR KNG KOOL
04-29-2010, 01:18 PM
lol nah american styles were build on the styles of the old world.

the foundation wasnt build in america for, not even for todays music.. no matter how you wanna put it.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-29-2010, 02:13 PM
lol, alcatraz is such a faggit with this black power shit given he's a micronesian.

My problem with the beatles is that the majority of their music doesn't really have an edge to it.

Most of it is good enough, but doesn't do much for me personally.

I can respect the impact they had on the industry and future musicians, but it doesn't change my general lack of interest in their music.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-29-2010, 02:17 PM
John Lennon is great though, and made most of their hard shit.

I wish he'd had the chance to make more solo material, because i'm sure it would have been interesting.

TSA
04-29-2010, 02:24 PM
pat i've suggested it before and i'll suggest it again, listen to the beatles post rubber soul then listen to their post beatles solo work.

but this thread is gay and retarded, the 2 are uncomparable and bob marley is watered down for the soft.

Visionz
04-29-2010, 02:37 PM
the music of today is what i mean

hip hop
rock and row
country
ska
blues
soul
gospel
reggae
techno
house

we built the foundation... the beatles, rolling stones, led zepplin, they are all posers...impostors... they are good at mimicking the sound, but that ain't rock and row, it just aint
c'mon now, you just said Zepplin ain't rock n' roll, hahaha really??? Everybody learns from someone else for the most part. Chuck Berry probably had some Robert Johnson records around growing up. You're basically saying that white people aren't allowed to be influenced by black people which you have to realize is utterly ridiculous.

It all comes full circle, when Talib Kweli samples Eleanor Rigby. I'm not knockin Bob, dude is a legend w/out a doubt but its a wack comparison to begin with. Bob vs Peter Tosh makes sense, Beatles vs Beach Boys make sense. The two are so sonically different that it makes no sense at all.

btw, Jamaicans used to be able to pick up radio stations from Texas back in the day and reggae's early roots are atleast partially influenced by Polka music from Texas's large influx of german immigrants. Should I claim they're nothing but Polka immitators good at replicating sound but not with coming up with anything original? It's ridiculous to even type it, but you basically said the same kind of shit up there ^

school you on some real Beatles tracks though as its obvious that you don't actually know shit about them
3Dsz4dB6DuM
vrG_ahgciCE
GNFzqjIOOEU
VgxzD5UeW4A

TSA
04-29-2010, 02:42 PM
Alcatraz, shut the fuck up dude. you can say black ppl did all these but in the end of the day YOU didn't so what are you implying? that you're a part of a select 'we' that 'contributed' this and that to music.

no. you're just a ballsac with internet access

SID
04-29-2010, 04:01 PM
lol, alcatraz is such a faggit with this black power shit given he's a micronesian.

My problem with the beatles is that the majority of their music doesn't really have an edge to it.

Most of it is good enough, but doesn't do much for me personally.

I can respect the impact they had on the industry and future musicians, but it doesn't change my general lack of interest in their music.

Listen to Magical Mystery tour, preferably intoxicated.

oDoUoSoKo
04-29-2010, 08:03 PM
techno

M1AT8rI_A8M

not black^

VXa9tXcMhXQ

not black^

ALCATRAZ
04-29-2010, 08:13 PM
look at all the feelings flying around in this thread ahahahahahahahah

oDoUoSoKo
04-29-2010, 09:23 PM
look at all the L's uve recieved in this thread..LMAO

ALCATRAZ
04-29-2010, 09:30 PM
right... because we all know the beatles were ARCHITECTS of the blues LOL

oDoUoSoKo
04-29-2010, 09:50 PM
really? even tho i explained myself and u insisted u were right about what u were saying when in fact u were fuckin wrong, and therefore stood shut? cmon son...L city.

INF
04-29-2010, 09:56 PM
hahahahahaha

ALCATRAZ
04-29-2010, 10:00 PM
really? even tho i explained myself and u insisted u were right about what u were saying when in fact u were fuckin wrong, and therefore stood shut? cmon son...L city.
funny how you won't even say the reason cuz you know it was a weak attempt at trying to save face... you think no one would call you out after saying something as ridiculous as beatles being the creative minds behind the blues? c'mon now dusk, even in sound shack you stay catchin L's... SMH

Olive Oil Goombah
04-29-2010, 10:00 PM
I'm not big on the Beatles. I dont own any of there albums. I dont ever really aspire to listen to any of there music

BUT

There are a ton of songs the Beatles did that I knew, that I had no idea were theres.

The are definitely the more accomplished and diverse of the too.

I probably prefer Bob Marley's best to the Beatles best, but the problem is that the Beatles have much more to offer.

Alcatraz is obviously pushing the black/white agenda, i knew that from the thread title.

What is obvious in this thread is that Bart doesn't really know much about the bEATLES.

EAGLE EYE
04-29-2010, 11:09 PM
Riff Raff > Tupac

ALCATRAZ
04-29-2010, 11:19 PM
GGFjjRFv5Dw

please

EAGLE EYE
04-29-2010, 11:46 PM
xcHbdZ84vM4

please

SID
04-30-2010, 03:30 AM
I cant believe you lot are still arguing with Alcatraz.

For the record Riff Riff > Hip Hop.

oDoUoSoKo
04-30-2010, 09:00 AM
LMAO

is that what i said? seriousy alcatraz...theres a reason im a mod here...this isnt something i do, but u do not wanna fuck with me in this realm...u may think u can clown me (for some odd fuckin reason) in hip hop shop...but its not goin down here..i didnt say they were blues musicians...they loved american blues and copied that shit..brining it to a UK audience..thats fact motherfucka so shut up..once again.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/340277/deep-o.gif

...so get off it.

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/music/hurt_and_james.jpg

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/music/LightninHopkinsportrait.jpg

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/music/July6sh.jpg

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/music/leadbelly.jpg

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/music/the-beatles.jpg

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/sm/rofl.gifhttp://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/sm/rofl.gifhttp://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/sm/rofl.gif
look at what i said, and look at ur fuckin reaction moron :)9:(

Longbongcilvaringz
04-30-2010, 09:36 AM
pat i've suggested it before and i'll suggest it again, listen to the beatles post rubber soul then listen to their post beatles solo work.

but this thread is gay and retarded, the 2 are uncomparable and bob marley is watered down for the soft.

Yeah, i checked out most of those albums way back when that other thread was floating around. As i said, i don't mind most of it, there are some great tracks here and there, just overall it's not the kind of music i dig.

The most enjoyable Beatles related stuff i've heard is John Lennon's Plastic Ono Band album. Shit like 'I Found Out' is what i like from Lennon, rather than the saccharine tunes that The Beatles usually produced.

On topic, Alcatraz just hasn't listened to much music. It's revealed everytime he tries to talk with authority on any music, he has such little exposure to a variety of music that his ignorance is on display whenever he talks.

Look at him talking about black influence on music as if he's just discovered the cure for cancer.

Hey faggit, everyone knows who these artists were influenced by. Everyone has listened to their influences (unlike in your case, all you've done is find a couple of random bluegrass tunes on youtube).

Everyone here discovered this when they first started listening to rock music, whether that be 10 or 20 years ago.

Asian black power activists are the worst lol.

INF
04-30-2010, 12:02 PM
KODZ7koVM3s

Dr Sleepwalker
04-30-2010, 04:21 PM
Lmfao @ this Alcatraz clown tryin' to seem all black powered 'n shit when apparently he's a half breed. An Asian half breed at that.. yuck..
I knew this dude was suspect.

ALCATRAZ
04-30-2010, 05:42 PM
at the end of the day, you're white^^ LOL

and SMH at that nigger TSA saying bob marley was watered down for the soft.... all the while he's trying to defend the fuckin BEATLES of all people LOL... bob marley would cast his pimp hand down on each one of dem bumbaclots LOLOL

EAGLE EYE
04-30-2010, 06:26 PM
at the end of the day, you're white^^ LOL

and SMH at that nigger TSA saying bob marley was watered down for the soft.... all the while he's trying to defend the fuckin BEATLES of all people LOL... bob marley would cast his pimp hand down on each one of dem bumbaclots LOLOL

LOL looks like even Micronesians go through the "phase"

#125 Bob Marley (http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2009/04/22/125-bob-marley/)

April 22, 2009 by clander (http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/author/clander/)

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/rasta.jpg?w=200&h=300During the course of a white person’s education they will go through many phases including but not limited to: “awkward,” “classic rock,” and “being really into a foreign country.” Of these phases, there is only one that all white people are required to go through before they can obtain their bachelor’s degree. It is known as “Bob Marley.”
Depending on the coolness of the white person, they can experience this stage anywhere between the sixth grade and their last year of college. Regardless of when they went through this phase, every white person can tell you about the time when they had Legend on repeat. If you wish to test this theory, go to any floor in a College Dorm and there is a 100% chance you will find at least one Bob Marley poster.
It is also worth noting that white people tend get into smoking marijuana during this phase. This is why all white people view the combination of the two as one of the most pleasurable experiences on earth. But when white people really want to take it to the next level they will combine Bob Marley, Marijuana, a long weekend and some sort of notable outdoor location (beach, cottage, or patio). There are few activities on earth that are more appealing to white people.
The only acceptable reasons for declining participation are a prior engagement at a music festival or a commitment to go camping.
It’s also worth noting that when talking to white people about Bob Marley there is no need to use his surname. This is because all white people refer to him simply as “Bob.”
Since so many people are into Bob Marley, it is only natural for advanced white people to profess to only marginally liking Bob Marley (note: it is impossible for a white person to outright dislike him). Instead, these white people will claim to preferring more obscure artists like Burning Spear or Peter Tosh.
But be warned that a white person saying they like “reggae” what they really mean is “reggae from 1965-1983.”
Under no circumstances should you ever bring a white person to a dancehall reggae concert, it will frighten them.
Note: if you are talking to a white person who is really into Bob Marley, has dreadlocks, and professes to be a Rastafarian, you should end the conversation immediately. These people are of no value unless you need directions to a WTO protest or have questions about how bad a human can smell.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-30-2010, 06:30 PM
hahaha.

I bought legend as a high school sophomore...I bought that and Jimmy Buffet in the discount bin at Blockbuster Video of all places.

ALCATRAZ
04-30-2010, 07:03 PM
i wanna hold your haaAaAaAnd, i wanna hold your haaaaand

shake mah muddafuckin head

oDoUoSoKo
04-30-2010, 07:11 PM
well played, loser.

ALCATRAZ
04-30-2010, 07:12 PM
ahahahahahaahhaahahaha this nigga right here

oDoUoSoKo
04-30-2010, 07:19 PM
do i really gotta call u a gook? eloels..cmon son.

ALCATRAZ
04-30-2010, 07:34 PM
UlqmgmgO6zM

beatles never originated anything

beatles never innovated anything

beatles were cookie cut for the masses

bob marley stood up for his people

one love

ALCATRAZ
04-30-2010, 07:37 PM
bob marley = first third world country superstar

beatles = first....nothing

Olive Oil Goombah
04-30-2010, 08:10 PM
Bob Marley didn't originate anything either though.

I don't know why you are overly on his nuts in this thread.

I give the Beatles props tho. I wanna hold your hand is a corny teeny bopper pop song, but as bad as it was, they shed it and did so much more. They grew as artists.

Like I said, much more diverse and experimental.

Marley can't really touch that.

Plus his catalog equates to one decent album pretty much. Alot of artists have done that.
Sublime pretty much did that with reggae.

But i will admit i'd rather listen to legend than any Beatles album.

But again, im being totally unfair cuz truth be told, I have never listened to a Beatles album.

I've heard songs off of them, but I have never actually listened, front to back, to an album.

So basically, the Beatles, on reputation alone, are getting the nod.

ALCATRAZ
04-30-2010, 08:14 PM
Plus his catalog equates to one decent album pretty much.

dude no

Olive Oil Goombah
04-30-2010, 08:16 PM
yes dude

ALCATRAZ
04-30-2010, 08:27 PM
you obviously arent well versed in the music of bob marley because if you honestly think his entire career culminates in one 'decent' album you are out yo god damn mind

oDoUoSoKo
04-30-2010, 08:31 PM
ditto far as beatles are concerned^

SID
04-30-2010, 08:39 PM
Man if you don't like Beatles that's fine, we are all intitled to our opinions, however broadcasting this opinion and vehemently defending it to a group of music lovers sounds more like attention seeking behaviour to me.

The world loves the beatles for a reason.

ALCATRAZ
05-01-2010, 01:43 AM
the world loves lady gaga for a reason

whats your point

EAGLE EYE
05-01-2010, 02:37 AM
http://www.lastcombat.com/The_Beatles_vs_Bob_Marley.html

Longbongcilvaringz
05-01-2010, 07:13 AM
hahaha at alcatraz only now going through his White Dough Boy Reggae Phase.

Aww, that's kind of cute bro.

ALCATRAZ
05-01-2010, 03:03 PM
go bump some more onra u fuckin faggit LOL

Longbongcilvaringz
05-01-2010, 03:12 PM
lol, now CHINKY GONG's getting angry.

Hey bro, how about you let us know when you're going through your White Boy Jazz Phase, and you can start a thread telling everyone that Miles Davis is better than some arbitrary white dude like Eric Clapton.

ALCATRAZ
05-01-2010, 03:17 PM
in these 8 pages no one has presented any type of valid point as to why i should hold the beatles in a high regard... all i get is "durrrr ur stoopeh" .... theres a reason for that...its cuz the beatles were the lady gaga of their time.... u guys just fell for the trap...morons

i vanna hold your haAaAaAaaAaaaaAAAAaaAaaaAaaaaAAAaaaD *fart*

BTTR KNG KOOL
05-01-2010, 03:39 PM
lol

Why should you hold beatles in high regards? You dont. And thats the thing.

Its music.

Music > Politics

btw theres some pics of 2pac holding hands with them girls

is pac lame now?

fart on that?

nah you cant you fucking skitzo.

ALCATRAZ
05-01-2010, 04:11 PM
someone post good beatles songs...i bet they arent even that good

Olive Oil Goombah
05-01-2010, 04:25 PM

Hey bro, how about you let us know when you're going through your White Boy Jazz Phase, and you can start a thread telling everyone that Miles Davis is better than some arbitrary white dude like Eric Clapton.

bwhahahhahahahaa!

the post of a desperate, defeated man

ALCATRAZ
05-01-2010, 06:01 PM

Olive Oil Goombah
05-01-2010, 06:28 PM
hey,Bart, I'll give you this much, I'd rather listen to a Bob Marley song than a Beatles song.

I find them boring myself. Not deep at all, or moving. But thats just me.

INF
05-01-2010, 06:52 PM
you know what Alcatraz... you are right Brotha. I got duped. Alll this time man alllll this time...I had the wool over my eyes.

*a haze comes over the thread as we enter STORY MODE*

I remember when CD's came out and was popular like affordable an shit.When everybody started havin em.what like 92 .. 93 or some shit maybe this was even like 94.I know I wasnt in high school just yet so it musta been like 93.

alright so .. All I wanted for Christmas was a Boombox CD player and some CD's like this beatles CD that had HEy Jude ,I didnt even know the original album.I was in a store and seen a Comp CD called Past Masters vol 2 and Hey Jude was on there so thats what I wanted.

Well I wrote my fuckin list and my moms said it wasnt gonna happen but my grandma had hooked it up. long story short my moms found the beatles cd at my grandmas house before Christmas and said No. I got the CD player and instead of getting the disc from my grandma , my moms took me to best buy and let me get a cd.

She ended up pushing me to get a Bob Marley CD.It wasnt even legit it was the bootleg shit -Bob Marley at his best. But she told me about this song called "Lively up yourself" and she said it was really good and I should hear it.she got me all hype for it.

So that was my first Compact Disc.

*haze drifts away momentarily*

I later (2000 ..2001ish) traded away my Bob Marley CD to a ex-girlfriend.I talked her into going and buying Supreme Clientele for me and told her when she came over with it I would let her get the Bob disc.

That same girl got me to go full blown Beatles. all the albums ...shirts ... movies...wall art....I fuckin gifted beatles shit to ppl weather they were fans or not.

but .....

after ALLLLL these years

here I am on a Wu tang forum with some young kid from Frisco tellin me that Bob Marley Foreshadows the Beatles and ...at first I fought it but

now I see

now I see this kid is right.

Nothing the Beatles did is worth anything.its all a hoax or a trick.Its like that line about the dumb being mostly intrigued by the drum.

.....shit.

Thank you ALCATRAZ ....thank you.

Visionz
05-01-2010, 08:42 PM
c'mon now, you just said Zepplin ain't rock n' roll, hahaha really??? Everybody learns from someone else for the most part. Chuck Berry probably had some Robert Johnson records around growing up. You're basically saying that white people aren't allowed to be influenced by black people which you have to realize is utterly ridiculous.

It all comes full circle, when Talib Kweli samples Eleanor Rigby. I'm not knockin Bob, dude is a legend w/out a doubt but its a wack comparison to begin with. Bob vs Peter Tosh makes sense, Beatles vs Beach Boys make sense. The two are so sonically different that it makes no sense at all.

btw, Jamaicans used to be able to pick up radio stations from Texas back in the day and reggae's early roots are atleast partially influenced by Polka music from Texas's large influx of german immigrants. Should I claim they're nothing but Polka immitators good at replicating sound but not with coming up with anything original? It's ridiculous to even type it, but you basically said the same kind of shit up there ^

school you on some real Beatles tracks though as its obvious that you don't actually know shit about them
3Dsz4dB6DuM
vrG_ahgciCE
GNFzqjIOOEU
VgxzD5UeW4A
I'm pretty sure you slept on this post

UlqmgmgO6zM

beatles never originated anything

beatles never innovated anything

beatles were cookie cut for the masses

bob marley stood up for his people

one love
they were actually highly innovative in their recording techniques as this wikipedia article will attest to,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beatles%27_recording_technology

you know all of one song from 'em which was from very early in their career and are now talking out your ass like it defines their whole catalog.
This joint right here epitomizes the Bob Marley sound though so I could see where you're coming from
8kFkFPxW-TU

look up ^, but on the real why are you making a thread comparing two artist with one you know all of jack shit about?

ALCATRAZ
05-01-2010, 08:43 PM
calm down visionz i missed the post alright...ima peep that shit afta mayweather kicks mosleys ass...

INF
05-01-2010, 09:08 PM
Hell yeah Mosley gettin knocked out and yeah ERic take it easy ...ALCATRAZ is right even if he missed the post.

Yo lets just say he didnt miss the post , dude already knows the Beatles are wack so what the fuck you gonna really tell he dont know already ya dig?????? ?

Visionz
05-01-2010, 09:15 PM
Hell yeah Mosley gettin knocked out and yeah ERic take it easy ...ALCATRAZ is right even if he missed the post.

Yo lets just say he didnt miss the post , dude already knows the Beatles are wack so what the fuck you gonna really tell he dont know already ya dig?????? ?
http://www.metizo.com/home/images/newsroom/090915%20Bob%20Speech.JPG
;)

Longbongcilvaringz
05-02-2010, 12:01 AM
in these 8 pages no one has presented any type of valid point as to why i should hold the beatles in a high regard... all i get is "durrrr ur stoopeh" .... theres a reason for that...its cuz the beatles were the lady gaga of their time.... u guys just fell for the trap...morons

i vanna hold your haAaAaAaaAaaaaAAAAaaAaaaAaaaaAAAaaaD *fart*

You're getting angry again, dude, listen to some reggae and calm the fuck down.

Everyone is calling you stupid instead of addressing your idiotic "argument" because you keep saying stupid things...

But yeah, sure, everyone else is the moron here.

EAGLE EYE
05-02-2010, 12:09 AM
eventually all the bottled up rage of being a micronesian outcast with a meaningless life boils over into a thread which tries to denounce white musical influence.

At least he's not attacking school children with a hammer.

I agree. Calm down and listen to some reggae.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-02-2010, 12:16 AM
Robbie be hittin it on da head yo

ALCATRAZ
05-02-2010, 01:39 AM
mosley lost like i expected... and i listened to those beatles tracks...they iight...nothin special...absolutely positively nothing special at all...if the ojays made those same songs yall wouldnt even give em the time of day LOL... case and point bob marley > beatles forever

Visionz
05-02-2010, 01:51 AM
mosley lost like i expected... and i listened to those beatles tracks...they iight...nothin special...absolutely positively nothing special at all...if the ojays made those same songs yall wouldnt even give em the time of day LOL... case and point bob marley > beatles forever
your love/hatred for the white man has got you disrespecting yourself. To a certain extent record sales don't mean shit. But you out your mind if you think selling one BILLION records (which the Beatles literally have) don't mean shit. Out your muthafuckin mind.

You'd say the same shit about Led Zepplin but if it was four blacks dudes doin the same exact shit you'd have a hammock pitched between their dick and ballsack.

humans are humans, dope is dope. George Clinton and James Brown are two of the most dope, influential musicians ever. But if I had your mentality I'd be makin threads like
Garth Brooks> Parliment :lmao:

ALCATRAZ
05-02-2010, 01:55 AM
selling a billion records is fine and dandy but what happens when lady gaga tops one billion? then what u got 2 say? and led zepplin couldn't be a black group cuz black musicians play with soul...whites dont have souls so they can't play music with soul everyone knows this LOL

Visionz
05-02-2010, 02:14 AM
selling a billion records is fine and dandy but what happens when lady gaga tops one billion? then what u got 2 say? and led zepplin couldn't be a black group cuz black musicians play with soul...whites dont have souls so they can't play music with soul everyone knows this LOL
Do you really think lady gaga is going to sell a billion records?

one

BILLON (1,000,000,000)

really??

you're right on the verge of never being taken serious again, ever

ALCATRAZ
05-02-2010, 02:18 AM
but what happens if an artist comes along in the history of the world and outsells the beatles? do you honestly think that could never happen? what if lady gaga did it? would you put her up there with the beatles? of course you wouldnt

EAGLE EYE
05-02-2010, 02:26 AM
but what happens if an artist comes along in the history of the world and outsells the beatles? do you honestly think that could never happen? what if lady gaga did it? would you put her up there with the beatles? of course you wouldnt
She shattered the record for first week sale #'s. I'm not making this up.

http://markgorman.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/susan-boyle-oprah-invite.jpg

wshh9HaN3ZhWgM203McV

ALCATRAZ
05-02-2010, 02:27 AM
2pac > beatles EASY

INF
05-02-2010, 09:00 AM
JHnGVcsrhh4

:(

:thumbdwn:

INF
05-02-2010, 09:20 AM
5GF0gq9IwMk

oDoUoSoKo
05-02-2010, 09:46 AM
wat does that asy about you? you play anime theme songs with soul? or u have half soul...lmao :loser:

ALCATRAZ
05-02-2010, 01:07 PM
shut it dusk

3BYuS-OfAQ8

INF
05-02-2010, 01:29 PM
hahahah TRAZ , how many Marley albums do you own?

Longbongcilvaringz
05-02-2010, 02:38 PM
lol, Alcatraz won't stop ethering himself.

The guy is "setting traps" on a music discussion forum.

And talk about overcompensation for your non blackness haha, next thing he'll be talking about how Fela Kuti helps him reconnect with his asiatic black ancestors.

ALCATRAZ
05-02-2010, 02:43 PM
bateman you moron, everyone knows american negroes don't fuck with africans in the least bit, and vice versa...

they hate us, we hate them... we can't win, no way!!!!

GieMymvtQZ8

ALCATRAZ
05-02-2010, 02:44 PM
qA0CTDEggzs

ahahahahaAHAHhahahaha i mean yes the beat goes hard, but c'mon man u a supreme faggit at the end of the day lololol

ALCATRAZ
05-02-2010, 02:48 PM
hahahah TRAZ , how many Marley albums do you own?
somewhere between fifty and seventy counting the 'official' unofficial UK releases

Longbongcilvaringz
05-02-2010, 02:50 PM
lol, in a months time you'll be popping into one of my threads telling me how much you "feel" beat music, but how it's influenced heavily by hip hop.

You said the same shit about dubstep.

Have you listened to anything apart from 2pac? (Marley aside, considering you just discovered him).

Longbongcilvaringz
05-02-2010, 02:51 PM
bateman you moron, everyone knows american negroes don't fuck with africans in the least bit, and vice versa...

GieMymvtQZ8

hahaha

SID
05-02-2010, 03:12 PM
God your acting like such a moron Alcatraz.

EAGLE EYE
05-02-2010, 03:41 PM
Pac had beer muscles.

oDoUoSoKo
05-02-2010, 07:39 PM

GieMymvtQZ8
dont ever do taht again^^^

Black Flag hates you. even Chavo.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-03-2010, 08:41 AM
You probably should have called this thread 'Self Ether > Ether'.

oDoUoSoKo
05-03-2010, 09:37 AM
good idea

ALCATRAZ
05-03-2010, 06:00 PM
ahhhh dusk look at u nigga feelings all hurt n shit... ahahahaaha u can change the thread title but the fact remains you know nothing about music... nigga AND yo dubstep beats are wack as all hell.. nigga a baby bangin on pots and pans would be better than that bullshit u spewin...

hQKb6lacbGs

ALCATRAZ
05-03-2010, 06:05 PM
lol, in a months time you'll be popping into one of my threads telling me how much you "feel" beat music, but how it's influenced heavily by hip hop.

You said the same shit about dubstep.

am i lyin? dubstep is slowed down hip hop beats... FACT... i don't care what any aussie or euro brat wants 2 say... they took the AMERICAN NIGGER formula and tweaked it... nothing more, nothing less

and lol @ bateman changing his sig

EAGLE EYE
05-03-2010, 06:27 PM
^

micro american

INF
05-03-2010, 06:33 PM
this thread is a fuckin page away from norway

EAGLE EYE
05-03-2010, 06:42 PM
This shit belonged in the Norway section the minute it was made.

It's just trolling.. thats about it.

oDoUoSoKo
05-03-2010, 07:15 PM
lmao at this guy saying im catching feelings, when he just resorted to insulting my 5 minute long dubstep career...LMAO.

BoogieManMusic
05-03-2010, 09:35 PM
You can`t compare beatles and bob marley

but i'd say the beatles had more tlent because their sounds were more varying

SID
05-04-2010, 03:17 AM
Dubstep is slowed down hip-hop beats?

What crack have you been smoking bruh?

Longbongcilvaringz
05-04-2010, 04:13 AM
am i lyin? dubstep is slowed down hip hop beats... FACT... i don't care what any aussie or euro brat wants 2 say... they took the AMERICAN NIGGER formula and tweaked it... nothing more, nothing less

and lol @ bateman changing his sig

I change my sig all the time chigga, relax.

Slowed down hip hop, please, sit down dude.

You're the chief Self Soul Seeker, and you just keep digging yourself deeper.

ALCATRAZ
05-04-2010, 01:07 PM
i said it was tweaked but at the core it is hip hop beats.... it follows the same pattern rap beats have... thats what makes it different from other electronic genres

Dubstep is a genre of electronic dance music that has its roots in London's early 2000s UK garage scene.

so dubstep has its roots in the early UK garage scene, makes enough sense..

UK garage (also known as UKG or simply garage) is a genre of electronic dance music originating from the United Kingdom in the mid-1990s. UK garage is a descendant of house music which originated in Chicago and New York US by African Americans. UK garage usually features a distinctive syncopated 4-4 percussive rhythm with 'shuffling' hi-hats and beat-skipping kick drums.

so UK garage more or less derives from american nigger foundations, makes PERFECT SENSE FAGGITZ

BTTR KNG KOOL
05-04-2010, 01:20 PM
...lol where do you think House music comes from?

it has some history aswell :p

SID
05-04-2010, 01:26 PM
Get that Darkstar off your sig faggit.

Your pissing me off now man, Dubstep is dubstep, house music is house music, why you are talking about "niggers" influence on Dubstep is beyond me.

Get over it, the UK runs the Electronic music scene.

ALCATRAZ
05-04-2010, 01:48 PM
the UK runs the Electronic music scene.

never said they didnt

but they sure as hell didnt build it from the ground up

SID
05-04-2010, 02:30 PM
Yes they did.

Before house music was British synth pop
xJeWySiuq1I
before that was Italo Disco
0OU7Hka_--U
and before that was the early European electonica movement
VXa9tXcMhXQ

Sorry to disappoint.

ALCATRAZ
05-04-2010, 02:34 PM
synths, drum machines... all instruments which were pioneered by the american negroe

Edgar Erebus
05-04-2010, 02:52 PM
Say WUT?

http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/nov08/articles/classictracks_1108.htm

SID
05-04-2010, 02:59 PM
BLAM.

Now we can leave Alcatraz to argue with the article.

EAGLE EYE
05-04-2010, 03:10 PM
synths, drum machines... all instruments which were pioneered by the american negroe

Incorrect.

Lex Lugor
05-04-2010, 03:23 PM
http://www.hashmoder.com/schitz/hashmoderpresents001/images/chubbrock.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
05-04-2010, 03:47 PM
haha, how stupid is this guy.

He refuses to stop ethering himself, again and again.

I don't get this asian kids fascination with black people either, what gives Charlie?

oDoUoSoKo
05-04-2010, 09:14 PM
lmao at charlie

oDoUoSoKo
05-04-2010, 09:16 PM
lmao at me not knowin shit about music...this thread is an abomination..HAHAH

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-04-2010, 09:34 PM
what a pathetic fucking thread...this shit has been migraine-inducing since the first page.
let's compare apples and atomic weapons while we're at it

sid's timeline is actually on point, the only thing he would be missing is krautrock/ bruce haack/ karlheinz stockhausen before the kraftwerk

alacatraz...please shut the fuck up with this 'american nigger' shit...you're a moron. you're doing a disservice to your dubious pro-black musical agenda by posting such egregiously stupid shit.

the beauty of music is how different cultures reinterpret ideas and musical cues from others and spawn something new which in term influences everyone else and keeps the cycle perpetuating. stop making everything a racial issue.

ALCATRAZ
05-05-2010, 12:28 AM
you guys are on wu tang message board don't hate me cuz yall can't stop the reign

OWw2PHQEWTg

my original statement stands... bob marley > any brit band

Longbongcilvaringz
05-05-2010, 03:15 AM
Charlie gets embarrassed when he hears someone sing about holding hands.

And hates everyone here with a furious anger as a result.

The most furious reggae listener i've ever encountered.

SID
05-05-2010, 07:59 AM
you guys are on wu tang message board don't hate me cuz yall can't stop the reign

OWw2PHQEWTg

my original statement stands... bob marley > any brit band

Your final arguement is that we can't stop your reign?

Reign of what?

Why would we want to stop or even challenge your "reign"?

Whatever mental kingdom you reign over is safe from the posters of wu tang corp, i can assure you.

We embrace Autistic people here, we promote understanding and respect of this cognitive disabilty here on wutang-corp/forums, your reign is safe Alcatraz don't worry.

Now GO!, you will be late for your appointment with Pac at the Thugz Mansion.

Uncle Steezo
05-05-2010, 02:36 PM
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/062009/1245587468_spinning-baseball-bat.gif

oDoUoSoKo
05-05-2010, 07:56 PM
classic thread

ALCATRAZ
05-06-2010, 05:41 PM
lady gaggers > mia

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-06-2010, 06:14 PM
^^just stop posting.

food for thought
05-06-2010, 06:20 PM
lol @ this thread

food for thought
05-06-2010, 06:24 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/Disenchantedhero/RoboChappelleShow.gif

so u hate bob marley and obama. and they hate u back. ok.

food for thought
05-06-2010, 06:27 PM

haha

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g192/danny92243/47uytlc.gif

ALCATRAZ
05-06-2010, 06:39 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/Disenchantedhero/RoboChappelleShow.gif

so u hate bob marley and obama. and they hate u back. ok.
neither bob marley or barack obama are from africa you nitwit

ALCATRAZ
05-06-2010, 06:40 PM
^^just stop posting.
^furious

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-06-2010, 06:45 PM
i just don't like seeing people embarass themselves. i am very considerate that way.

food for thought
05-06-2010, 06:47 PM

http://www.filmsquish.com/guts/files/images/RickJames.JPG

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/dave-chapelle-2.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j205/racaulk/Television/Chappelle%20Show/520826341_m.gif

http://www.zap2it.com/media/photo/2009-01/44636450.jpg

ALCATRAZ
05-06-2010, 06:47 PM
zzZzzZzzzz

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-06-2010, 06:50 PM
hey alcatraz...have a drink

http://pzrservices.typepad.com/advertisingisgoodforyou/images/clorox.gif

ALCATRAZ
05-06-2010, 07:03 PM
zzZZZZzzzZzzzZzz lol at u two lames coming late to the thread tryna feed off scraps.... yall r laaaaaaaaaame

EAGLE EYE
05-06-2010, 07:06 PM
hahahahha who says "nitwit" in 2010?

That's some grade 'A' white cussword stuff right there.

RzaRectum
05-06-2010, 07:18 PM
Very ODD this thread isn't in GEN CHAT.

oDoUoSoKo
05-06-2010, 07:39 PM
it is.

ALCATRAZ
05-06-2010, 07:53 PM
hahahahaha dusk u are everybody's bitch boy

"hey this thread would be better titled as"

ok i'll change it right away guys! anything for u guys!

"hey this thread would be better in gen chat"

right-e-o guys! im a faggit!!!

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-06-2010, 07:59 PM
http://www.imaflip.com/alifoaming.jpg

oDoUoSoKo
05-06-2010, 08:22 PM
hahahahaha dusk u are everybody's bitch boy

"hey this thread would be better titled as"

ok i'll change it right away guys! anything for u guys!

"hey this thread would be better in gen chat"

right-e-o guys! im a faggit!!!
seriously? u were on the shit end of a reinvention of the phrase PWN, and u come back at me with that lame shit? LMAO

oDoUoSoKo
05-06-2010, 08:28 PM
and LMAO at the song in ur sig...

ALCATRAZ
05-06-2010, 08:30 PM
nigga the fuck u kno bout blue velvet... NOTHIN

check two
05-06-2010, 08:33 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6b/American_Beaver.jpg/597px-American_Beaver.jpg

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-06-2010, 08:36 PM
zEHesuSxLmQ

ALCATRAZ
05-06-2010, 08:44 PM
xyFaLT-L2uk

DA GREAT BAMBINO!!!

oDoUoSoKo
05-06-2010, 08:51 PM
nigga the fuck u kno bout blue velvet... NOTHIN

HEINEKEN? FUCK THAT SHIT...PABST, BLUE RIBBON!!

damn man...wtf

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75282&highlight=dusk+blue+velvet

oh and wait, heres the kicker...

in dreams -Roy Orbison

so...hmmmmm :ouch:

EAGLE EYE
05-06-2010, 08:52 PM
The Sandlot is the shit. I love that movie.

ALCATRAZ
05-06-2010, 08:53 PM
ahahahahahah this nigga did research ahahah u fag.... u beneath me my bitch ass square ass neandrathal ass nigga

EAGLE EYE
05-06-2010, 09:54 PM
^ is that you in your sig?

oDoUoSoKo
05-06-2010, 10:41 PM
^ is that you in your sig?

:clap:

RzaRectum
05-07-2010, 12:12 AM
:clap:
Is that you in your avatar? :W

oDoUoSoKo
05-07-2010, 08:46 AM
lmao yes, im an albinistic black man with jerry curls

RzaRectum
05-07-2010, 01:44 PM
LMAO @ Changing your avatar and sig :lmao: Good Choice tho. Danny Trejo has his picture in the dictionary under badass.