PDA

View Full Version : Shit im like starks on the wallets cover, flippen waffles man.

Lex Lugor
04-18-2010, 09:47 PM
Ive been cooking this steak soaked in onion/mushroom marinade, served with some fried mushrooms (I tried mushroom sawwce but I didnt like it), baked potato and im trying to incorporate some sort of flamboyant green to go with it all.

Anyway what I do is I borderline master a single dish and then shits like riding a bike I have it logged in my repertoire and then I move on and master the next dish. I can see being some sort of chef or at the very least, a fry cook, as being probably my third career choice.:chef: Where my emile henry spatula rockin niggas at?

diggy
04-18-2010, 09:50 PM
I like cooking too.

Prolifical ENG
04-18-2010, 10:23 PM
I only do the Versace robes without flipping the waffles.

EAGLE EYE
04-18-2010, 10:26 PM
yea well I'm watching this flick..

http://www.sofacinema.co.uk/guardian/images/products/5/25465-large.jpg

Lex Lugor
04-19-2010, 01:49 AM
my dinner ended up being string cheese and a cool fresca

RzaRectum
04-19-2010, 01:58 AM
Ive been cooking this steak soaked in onion/mushroom marinade, served with some fried mushrooms (I tried mushroom sawwce but I didnt like it), baked potato and im trying to incorporate some sort of flamboyant green to go with it all.

Anyway what I do is I borderline master a single dish and then shits like riding a bike I have it logged in my repertoire and then I move on and master the next dish. I can see being some sort of chef or at the very least, a fry cook, as being probably my third career choice.:chef: Where my emile henry spatula rockin niggas at?

LOL!!! Don't keep fry cook as a career choice, nilga. Pick jobs that pay.
5-star chef isn't a bad way to go.

Bobby_Digital72
04-19-2010, 02:13 AM
I've been practice'n makin oriental food lately ...Italians pretty fun to make too.I am intrested in tryn Mediterrean food in the future..

what else did you add in that marinade?

EAGLE EYE
04-19-2010, 02:19 AM
jizz