PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson's Invincible Album Sucks

CharlesJones
04-19-2010, 12:26 PM
I listened to it yesterday for the first time and i didn't like any of the songs. Michael has always had good beats until this album LOL. I take that back. He had good beats when he became a adult. His earlier solo albums when he was a kid, i didn't hear those because he did more love songs than jams. I don't like hearing more love songs than jams on r&b albums. It's really a shame Michael didn't release more solo albums. He toured so much doing concerts that he didn't have time to do more solo albums. I miss you Michael. You were a great singer and dancer even though you were weird LOL. RIP. I listened to a song of his on Dangerous album called Why You Wanna Trip On Me that's the jam and he sings about he doesn't understand why people are always on his case because he's different when he said that people should be more worried about world hunger, homeless people, school teachers who don't wanna teach, doctors who can't find cures to cure people from diseases, gang violence. I agree with him.

SID
04-19-2010, 12:30 PM
Stay out of this section of the forum. You fucking annoy me to be honest.

Tommy
04-19-2010, 12:31 PM
Yeah, it's probably his weakest album but I didn't mind it. Break of Dawn is one of my favourite tracks by him:

XlEHbKaC9bQ

INF
04-19-2010, 12:38 PM
imo everything after off the wall suX.

yeah that means I said that Thriller suX.

CharlesJones
04-19-2010, 12:49 PM
Thriller doesn't suck. I hope you were being sarcastic.

INF
04-19-2010, 01:00 PM
compared to Michael's previous solo work before Thriller -YES ....Thriller blows nuts.Dude started fucking with blck magic and it back fired.

I mean thats my opinion and not fact. I would debate it if you actual know the whole catalog and can sight shit back and forth.

CharlesJones
04-19-2010, 01:11 PM
You think the solo albums he did when he was a kid are better than Thriller? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Twiztid-Wutang
04-19-2010, 04:02 PM
Wow, Its terrible how people all of a sudden say this type of shit about MJ. Invincible was a great album.

Heartbreaker shits on pretty much everything that any pop artist has made SINCE.

CharlesJones
04-24-2010, 03:51 PM
LOL@Invincible is a great album hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. It's a terrible album.