PDA

View Full Version : School Sucks

CharlesJones
04-19-2010, 12:33 PM
I know it's the law to go to school so you can get a education and learn something and you have to have a high school diploma or a college degree to get a good job. But school is very boring LOL. I hated doing homework and taking and studying for tests. I hated getting dissed by ignorant black men. Only things i liked about school was gym class, lunch time, history class. R&B group New Edition did a song called School and they said school became something they started to hate. They said started hanging with my boys, didn't mean no harm. We was going around the school pulling fire alarms LOL. I came to school just to mess around LOL. Started hanging in the halls and writing on the walls LOL. Until i got started playing basketball. But i couldn't get a job, so i couldn't get paid and i couldn't play ball because of my grades. I can relate to those lyrics by New Edition. LOL@Scarface of the Geto Boys dissing school on Recognize song when he said dropped out in the 10th grade and told my mom to fuck school cause they ain't teaching a nigga shit hahahahahahaha. I started to read when i was 5 and plus i been smart a long time. Fuck a history test LOL. MC Eiht dissed school too on Hood Took Me Under song when he said fuck the white education so i skip a lot of classes hahahahahahahaha. Cause ain't no teaching a nigga white reality. Nas dissed school on Represent song when he said the school dropout, never liked the shit since day one LOL.

I just finished reading a book called The Trouble With Boys and it talks about boys doing terrible in elementary, middle school, high school, college. The book talks about how girls do better in each grade level of school than boys and how now there's more women at college than boys. There's also more women getting better jobs than men now the book says. The book also talks about how video games, rap music, violent movies and basketball and football influence boys more than school. The book also says that if boys don't get a education that they will live a lifetime of poverty, end up in prison and dead at a young age.

EAGLE EYE
04-19-2010, 12:37 PM
Pick up that wutang double CD fggt

CharlesJones
04-19-2010, 12:38 PM
What Wu Tang double cd? Wu Tang Forever? I already got that.

EAGLE EYE
04-19-2010, 12:40 PM
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k29/MattG_album/hamgirl57.jpg?t=1271698761

CharlesJones
04-19-2010, 12:44 PM
I don't get it. Am i supposed to laugh?

EAGLE EYE
04-19-2010, 12:48 PM
enjoi

Professor Poopsnagle
04-19-2010, 01:15 PM
Most CJ topics you only have to read the title to exactly know what's going on.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-19-2010, 02:08 PM
I'm with CJ.

Fuck homework.

I prefer to ride my bmx around until it gets dark, and then grab a pepperoni pizza and a pepsi. The when i get home i watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for hours.

food for thought
04-19-2010, 02:24 PM
lol @ this specimen. cj, would u rather mop up piss and shit smears in bathroom stalls? LOL. hahahahahahahahahah thats why youre a janitor IN REAL LIFE hahahahaha.

Prolifical ENG
04-19-2010, 02:26 PM
But school is very boring LOL. I hated doing homework and taking and studying for tests.

Thats what most ignorant black men say.

If you asked someone like Robbie, he would say that he loved school....just too many classes got in the way.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-19-2010, 02:32 PM
Pick up that wutang double CD fggt

What Wu Tang double cd? Wu Tang Forever? I already got that.

haha

Charles is an 85er.

GhettoGnom
04-19-2010, 02:35 PM
i skip a lot of classes

No shit...

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-19-2010, 08:09 PM
http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93794

Living-jism
04-19-2010, 08:26 PM
At least someone understands all this teenage pain

http://designermagazine.tripod.com/SimplePlan20052.jpg

Do you ever feel like breaking down?
Do you ever feel out of place?
Like somehow you just don't belong
And no one understands you
Do you ever wanna run away?
Do you lock yourself in your room?
With the radio on turned up so loud
That no one hears you screaming

No you don't know what it's like
When nothing feels all right
You don't know what it's like
To be like me

To be hurt
To feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you
Welcome to my life

Do you wanna be somebody else?
Are you sick of feeling so left out?
Are you desperate to find something more?
Before your life is over
Are you stuck inside a world you hate?
Are you sick of everyone around?
With their big fake smiles and stupid lies
While deep inside you're bleeding

When nothing feels all right
You don't know what it's like
To be like me

To be hurt
To feel lost
Welcome to my life

No one ever lied straight to your face
And no one ever stabbed you in the back
You might think I'm happy but I'm not gonna be okay
Everybody always gave you what you wanted
You never had to work it was always there
You don't know what it's like, what it's like

To be hurt
To feel lost
No you don't know what it's like (what it's like)

To be hurt
To feel lost
Welcome to my life
Welcome to my life
Welcome to my life

Paranoid
04-19-2010, 08:38 PM
I'm with CJ.

Fuck homework.

I prefer to ride my bmx around until it gets dark, and then grab a pepperoni pizza and a pepsi. The when i get home i watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for hours.

heh

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-19-2010, 08:44 PM
They schools can't teach us shit
My people need freedom, we tryin to get all we can get
All my high school teachers can suck my dick
Tellin me white man lies, straight bullshit

BRONZBODY
04-20-2010, 09:18 AM
real niggas dont go to school.....or read......so i guess i aint a real nigga then.......

IrOnMaN
04-20-2010, 09:43 AM
real niggas dont go to school.....or read......so i guess i aint a real nigga then.......

You can't be serious about this.

Uncle Steezo
04-20-2010, 12:56 PM
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/boarztop.png

I know it's the law to go to school so you can get a education and learn something and you have to have a high school diploma or a college degree to get a good job. But school is very boring LOL. I hated doing homework and taking and studying for tests. I hated getting dissed by ignorant black men. Only things i liked about school was gym class, lunch time, history class. R&B group New Edition did a song called School and they said school became something they started to hate. They said started hanging with my boys, didn't mean no harm. We was going around the school pulling fire alarms LOL. I came to school just to mess around LOL. Started hanging in the halls and writing on the walls LOL. Until i got started playing basketball. But i couldn't get a job, so i couldn't get paid and i couldn't play ball because of my grades. I can relate to those lyrics by New Edition. LOL@Scarface of the Geto Boys dissing school on Recognize song when he said dropped out in the 10th grade and told my mom to fuck school cause they ain't teaching a nigga shit hahahahahahaha. I started to read when i was 5 and plus i been smart a long time. Fuck a history test LOL. MC Eiht dissed school too on Hood Took Me Under song when he said fuck the white education so i skip a lot of classes hahahahahahahaha. Cause ain't no teaching a nigga white reality. Nas dissed school on Represent song when he said the school dropout, never liked the shit since day one LOL.

I just finished reading a book called The Trouble With Boys and it talks about boys doing terrible in elementary, middle school, high school, college. The book talks about how girls do better in each grade level of school than boys and how now there's more women at college than boys. There's also more women getting better jobs than men now the book says. The book also talks about how video games, rap music, violent movies and basketball and football influence boys more than school. The book also says that if boys don't get a education that they will live a lifetime of poverty, end up in prison and dead at a young age.
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/boarzbottom.png

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-20-2010, 01:17 PM
lmfao

BRONZBODY
04-20-2010, 01:21 PM
You can't be serious about this.actually im dead serious son. i hear younger cats say this dumb shit around me all the time. so i guess im not a real nigga because i have a masters degree and i like to read a good book and not just look at the pictures. the younger cats around here call me a square because i got successful the legit way. i just laugh at em.

IrOnMaN
04-21-2010, 09:58 AM
actually im dead serious son. i hear younger cats say this dumb shit around me all the time. so i guess im not a real nigga because i have a masters degree and i like to read a good book and not just look at the pictures. the younger cats around here call me a square because i got successful the legit way. i just laugh at em.

I understand where you're coming from because I get heat from both black women and men. It's sad. I also understand that it's not their fault why they are the way they are.

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-21-2010, 10:14 AM
^^^isn't it their fault, though? I mean you can argue that society has conditioned people to conform to certain roles (by either race, culture, age, gender...and I would be inclined to agree), but by doing that you are admitting that they lack intelligence, self-awareness, and imagination. I understand where you are coming from...I've caught flack for reading as well as speaking and conducting myself in a certain way...but it's just like the internet, you laugh it off or don't acknowledge it; and people will either respect it, or ignore it like people tend to ignore things that don't adhere to their definitions and categories. This is one of the only times the internet and everyday life even remotely resemble each other.

Steezy
04-21-2010, 10:17 AM
My school blocks everything.

IrOnMaN
04-22-2010, 10:10 AM
^^^isn't it their fault, though? I mean you can argue that society has conditioned people to conform to certain roles (by either race, culture, age, gender...and I would be inclined to agree), but by doing that you are admitting that they lack intelligence, self-awareness, and imagination. I understand where you are coming from...I've caught flack for reading as well as speaking and conducting myself in a certain way...but it's just like the internet, you laugh it off or don't acknowledge it; and people will either respect it, or ignore it like people tend to ignore things that don't adhere to their definitions and categories. This is one of the only times the internet and everyday life even remotely resemble each other.

That makes sense.

Frank Sobotka
04-22-2010, 10:42 AM
Are you kidding me?
High-School is amazing.
It's the only time in your life when you can life care-free.

All I do is expand my knoweldge (Not really what the school teaches tho), listen to music, get high & get drunk.
AND I STILL HAVE TIME TO WASTE TIME ON A MESSAGE BOARD.
Life is amazing right now

Doing Homework? Studying? Who the fuck does that =/
Just get good enough grades to pas & do good on the exams, the rest doesn't really matter.

praise the almitey W
04-22-2010, 11:04 AM
i mgonna agree with u on some of this but i like school the one thing i hate is they want us to prove were smart like u want us to prove were legit? ur retarded then. school should just e read a book gain knowledge and leeve thats it.

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-22-2010, 11:15 AM
Are you kidding me?
High-School is amazing.
It's the only time in your life when you can life care-free.

All I do is expand my knoweldge (Not really what the school teaches tho), listen to music, get high & get drunk.
AND I STILL HAVE TIME TO WASTE TIME ON A MESSAGE BOARD.
Life is amazing right now

Doing Homework? Studying? Who the fuck does that =/
Just get good enough grades to pas & do good on the exams, the rest doesn't really matter.

you may feel differently if and when you try to get into a college.

i mgonna agree with u on some of this but i like school the one thing i hate is they want us to prove were smart like u want us to prove were legit? ur retarded then. school should just e read a book gain knowledge and leeve thats it.

lol...um...hm.