PDA

View Full Version : kid banned from Xbox live for 8000 years

Buzk
04-20-2010, 01:25 PM
When inquiring about why his son had been banned from Xbox Live for the next eight thousand years, a father learned something that he probably didn't want to know.

In today's installment of "hilarious bans," we point you to the curious case of Xbox Live user "i am BlaaaacK v." The user in question was suspended from Microsoft's Xbox Live service for quite a while - until December 31st, 9999 - but no notification had ever been given.

The user's father posted an inquiry on the Xbox Forums asking why his son had been banned without reason. The response?

"Your son was exposing himself on camera in Uno."

I would think that would be a very good reason to ban someone for the next eight millennia, actually - especially given we don't know the ages of any of the parties involved. But yes, there is probably a father getting ready to have a very serious talk with his son right about now.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/100093-Xbox-Live-Nudist-Banned-Until-9999

bump for lulz and pancakez

BRONZBODY
04-20-2010, 03:04 PM
lol!!! looks like someone is getting a ps3...if his old man dosent kill him first!!!!

SKAMPOE
04-21-2010, 11:00 AM
lol is there a camara on ma xbox? wtf? i wanna expose ma self to campers on mw2

praise the almitey W
04-21-2010, 11:23 AM
showing ur dick on xbox is so 2008 we show aours on wii nao.hahaahhaha
for reel tho since wen dd kids start showin off partz unwanted on xbox i thought therty year old pedophiles did that unless the dudes son is that old

BRONZBODY
04-22-2010, 08:55 AM
showing ur dick on xbox is so 2008 we show aours on wii nao.hahaahhaha
for reel tho since wen dd kids start showin off partz unwanted on xbox i thought therty year old pedophiles did that unless the dudes son is that oldits hard to tell nowadays.....LOL

EAGLE EYE
04-24-2010, 02:02 AM
lol is there a camara on ma xbox? wtf? i wanna expose ma self to campers on mw2

hahahhaahhaahahhhahahahaha

etze
05-08-2010, 03:11 AM
ahahahahaha
wtf
he shoulda take care
pedobear's everywhere >_>