PDA

View Full Version : what do YOU love about being white?

ALCATRAZ
04-20-2010, 04:24 PM
white people of wutang-corp.com/forum aka wutang-corp.com/forum, what do you especially love about being white?

beautifulrock
04-20-2010, 04:32 PM
I love the fact that all the racial slurs about whites are weak and pathetic. We have no nigger. That's an unbelievable advantage when you think about it. The power to make somebody lose their shit with a word, and nothing they say can affect you at all.

Unless they call you a faggot. Then it's on.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-20-2010, 04:37 PM
puss

Prolifical ENG
04-20-2010, 04:51 PM
Service! And if the service is sub par for the money to the white man's standards, you're going to hear about it! And something will likely be done about it!

Uncle Steezo
04-20-2010, 04:58 PM
best thing: no matter how white i get they still call me a nigger.

INF
04-20-2010, 04:59 PM
thats true Pro.

I was in a spot today digging for records and the guy that owned the shop was white.he seemed cool but the more questions I asked him the more I could see this guy was a good ol boy.well next thing you know I found some records with no price and I ask and he says "8 dollars ... everything starts at 8 and goes up"

well , I and my wife (who was with me at the time) both knew better cuz we found a few 6 dollar records around in his shop.

So when I left the shop , we were walking in the quiet for a minute and then I said "you know if I was white he woulda told me like "ohhhh 4 dollars" or some shit like that"
"woulda been like -'you know what bring em up here and I work you a deal' "

seriously , Ive been places just like that guys shop and they were cool and they end up cutting me a deal for cheaper than what they advertise.dude was just being an ass.

I talked some older mexican cats outta like 15 bucks diff last weekend.they didnt even wanna do it but they did it.I told em I would be back for more records.lol

ALCATRAZ
04-20-2010, 05:13 PM
Service! And if the service is sub par for the money to the white man's standards, you're going to hear about it! And something will likely be done about it!
god that's so true.... blacks don't know a god damn thing about good service lol we take whatever we can get.... plain n simple lol

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-20-2010, 05:13 PM
damn nd its crazy cuz other white people act like we dont get treated like negros still....my moms friend told my little sister tht her life wud b easy bcuz she was black and was a female...i looked at this nigga nd was like dont talk to my fucking sister like tht nah mean like wtf?

yea i remember back when i was mad young i had a friend who was white nd i didnt "get" the whole racist thing but after 1 day his gramps caught us like chillin in my front yard tossin round the pig skin nd wat not i never saw him again..nd there was other sht tht happened tht made it obvious tht dude was racist...in a city where theres lots of blacks too lmao

but yea whites try to say blacks r racist too but not nearly as much...yea nd i get extra bullshit cuz im half white nd half black...but the worst part is the white boys who like to joke around nd thinks its all jokes wit tht racist shit (but niggas get knocked out early)

Prolifical ENG
04-20-2010, 05:14 PM
The only service you cant expect from are Luxury clothing stores. If you arent rich then they are treating you like second class with service and wont even talk to you. And they can spot a rich person a mile away, they have a certain aura to them. This applies to people that were born into a rich family or have been rich for 10+ years. New rich people dont have that aura yet.

ALCATRAZ
04-20-2010, 05:16 PM
i've been in stores where the cashier was jolly as can be, askin all different types of questions, bein extra polite, courteous, all that good shit... when it comes my turn the bitch wanna take extra long to do everything, not greet a nigga, put my change on the table and not in my muthafuckin hand... omg whites would die if they had 2 experience that shit all day LOL

Uncle Steezo
04-20-2010, 05:18 PM
hahah the affluentis lumentis

Prolifical ENG
04-20-2010, 05:22 PM
If the white man made the Twelve Jewels of Islam, service would be a jewel itself coming after food, clothing and shelter...possibly before love.

ALCATRAZ
04-20-2010, 05:25 PM
u ever see the look on a employee face after a WHITE MAN threatens to speak to their manager? ahahahahahah shit is priceless b...

Mumm Ra
04-20-2010, 05:29 PM
if i need a hiding spot in the winter i can blend in with the snow

Dr Sleepwalker
04-20-2010, 05:34 PM
I love everything about it.
Even the small things, like jelousy, and long lived inner hate from other races for controlling the planet for too long, and being dubbed 'the master race'

It's like as a white person, I like that we've been stuffed with this sense of entitlement for so long, that it's put us and our race on a higher level, that's made us immune to racial slurs and acts from other races.
It's like a homeless man tellin' a millionaire, "your life sucks."
And how much that wouldn't phase the millionaire,
Even tho he's not a millionaire, he just feels like one, 'cus he's been told he is.

EAGLE EYE
04-20-2010, 05:34 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/08/25/AR2005082501818.html

^ more reason why there needs to be a genocide of the hipster breed.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-20-2010, 05:35 PM
^self-hating white man

It's getting out of tickets. I can't tell you the number of times I have gotten pulled over and only got a warning. Happened twice with the same black cop.

If a black is getting pulled over, they aint getting out of it

EAGLE EYE
04-20-2010, 05:36 PM
^self-hating white man

That wasn't directed at me now was it?

check two
04-20-2010, 06:28 PM
i've been in stores where the cashier was jolly as can be, askin all different types of questions, bein extra polite, courteous, all that good shit... when it comes my turn the bitch wanna take extra long to do everything, not greet a nigga, put my change on the table and not in my muthafuckin hand... omg whites would die if they had 2 experience that shit all day LOL

Maybe she had a bad experience with an ex who was asian?

Luz
04-20-2010, 06:31 PM
I like not having a norm that we are supposed to act like. White people are pretty free to act/dress/talk how they want without getting ostracized by our peers.

check two
04-20-2010, 06:33 PM
Whites are not expected to date fat white women.

Teh KillaBee
04-20-2010, 07:27 PM
white people of wutang-corp.com/forum aka wutang-corp.com/forum, what do you especially love about being white?

best part about being white? Is not being black imo

POW!!!

Teh KillaBee
04-20-2010, 07:29 PM
I also love it when a security alarm goes off at Wal-mart, everyone looks right at the minorities

ahahahahahahaAHAHAAhaaahaHAAHAHAhahahAHah

Teh KillaBee
04-20-2010, 07:32 PM
damn nd its crazy cuz other white people act like we dont get treated like negros still....my moms friend told my little sister tht her life wud b easy bcuz she was black and was a female..

what they meant is it'll be easier for her to collect a welfare check and go to community college free

Mumm Ra
04-20-2010, 07:49 PM
I also love it when a security alarm goes off at Wal-mart, everyone looks right at the minorities

ahahahahahahaAHAHAAhaaahaHAAHAHAhahahAHah

oh yeah
this girl i see sometimes (white) -
ive been at the store twice with her...me waiting in the car
she took like $100 worth of shit each time and both times the alarm went off and both times nobody even tried to stop her lol

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-20-2010, 08:03 PM
what they meant is it'll be easier for her to collect a welfare check and go to community college free

your on a wu-tang site...and ur name is "teh killabee" GAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY

Uncle Steezo
04-20-2010, 08:27 PM
yUWoXWB5V58

RALPH WIGGUM
04-21-2010, 02:53 PM
Its a real nice colour

cutn' heads
04-21-2010, 02:57 PM
my 800+ credit score...

J-DON
04-21-2010, 02:58 PM
I can pretty much fuck any asian chick I want

TSA
04-21-2010, 02:59 PM
If the white man made the Twelve Jewels of Islam, service would be a jewel itself coming after food, clothing and shelter...possibly before love.
HAhahahahahah!

My favorite part about being a white washed nebraskee afrikee is i get hired by telemarketing companies easy cause i sound white.

though i will contest that i don't sound white and am indeed more articulate then white ppl if they mean you articulatededness is what makes me 'sound white' cause those mother fuckers don't speak english like ya boy.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-21-2010, 04:44 PM
That wasn't directed at me now was it?

no

New-Yorks-Finest
04-21-2010, 05:04 PM
lmao at this thread

i love that no matter what black people say they aint got no word compared to nigger

Steezy
04-21-2010, 05:08 PM
Not getting pulled over.

Rollo
04-21-2010, 06:35 PM

Good credit, long straight hair, colorful eyes, I don't get patted down or pulled over unless I'm in a really really dumpy car, if I talk politely and annunciate my words in a clear easy to understand way people think I'm nice and want to help me or employ me rather than call me an uncle tom....

Let me think...

I might have to think about this one for a minute...

Olive Oil Goombah
04-21-2010, 06:37 PM
Not having to be a degenerate to be accepted but this is changing.

ALCATRAZ
04-21-2010, 06:57 PM
I can pretty much fuck any asian chick I want
hahahaha asian women do have a thing for white men!! LOL it doesnt matter his status or how he looks or ANYTHING, as long as he's white she will bow at his feet and worship him lolololol

oldie
04-21-2010, 07:08 PM
nothing great about being white, it is what it is. especially in the UK then your of disadvantage if your white, immigrants from the far east & poland get priority over us, which pisses me off to the fuckin max!!
I was born in the UK, lived here all my life, English through & through but yet someone can migrate to the UK & apply for the same job as me - have the same qualifications etc & I wont get the job cos if i do then the person from the far east can claim racism.

shit, I even read in the paper last Word Cup that in some county's/city's theyre not even allowed to raise a St.George's cross flag in support of the England football team because people from the far east get offended cos it aint their religion or some shit.

white's get dictated to by immigrants when it comes to certain things, political correctness gone wrong!!!!

HANZO
04-21-2010, 07:24 PM
nothing great about being white, it is what it is. especially in the UK then your of disadvantage if your white, immigrants from the far east & poland get priority over us, which pisses me off to the fuckin max!!
I was born in the UK, lived here all my life, English through & through but yet someone can migrate to the UK & apply for the same job as me - have the same qualifications etc & I wont get the job cos if i do then the person from the far east can claim racism.

shit, I even read in the paper last Word Cup that in some county's/city's theyre not even allowed to raise a St.George's cross flag in support of the England football team because people from the far east get offended cos it aint their religion or some shit.

white's get dictated to by immigrants when it comes to certain things, political correctness gone wrong!!!!

you do know most of the shit written in papers, especially the red tops and the daily mail is total bullshit. you may not get the job you apply for because the other guy (the immigrant) will work for less money.

and ppl from Poland aint exactly immigrants, they EU citizens they have the same rights in England as you do. Just as you would have the same rights in Poland as they do.

11th Chamber
04-21-2010, 07:27 PM
More leniency with the cops

Altho with my tinted windows and seat all the way back, I raise there suspicions. All it takes is a roll down of the window and im good to go

Rollo
04-21-2010, 07:27 PM
And most people from Poland are white but I'm sure you meant the ethnic groups from there so nvm...

SKAMPOE
04-21-2010, 08:06 PM

i could have sworn u wuz a honky american with a statement like that^

SKAMPOE
04-21-2010, 08:14 PM
i love it how white people find ways to cope with their govmnt made disorders and then call it art, when its clearly a waste of time....

http://spaceghetto.org/images/dantessand.jpg

check two
04-21-2010, 08:23 PM
Whites love being able to drive their cars around and not have their whole car bottom out when hitting a slight bump or incline.

zooruka
04-21-2010, 08:25 PM
Really I don`t care about race...if you black , white or purple....everyone was made by God....I only really differenciate between those who are believers and those who aren`t...thats more important to me than skin color....

peace be with you !

Living-jism
04-21-2010, 08:52 PM
Really I don`t care about race...if you black , white or purple....everyone was made by God....I only really differenciate between those who are believers and those who aren`t...thats more important to me than skin color....

peace be with you !

www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5MPkDV3gDU

Olive Oil Goombah
04-21-2010, 09:03 PM

Liberalism.....this is what happens when self hatred becomes policy.

JASPER BEARDLY
04-21-2010, 09:06 PM
Louis CK said it best

11th Chamber
04-21-2010, 09:10 PM

peace be with you !

who have u met that was purple?

check two
04-21-2010, 09:15 PM
Just about purple:

Sa2OpNTX9Ck

EAGLE EYE
04-21-2010, 09:21 PM
White has its perks besides the obvious that has been stated.

For example I'm not required to 'have' OR be 'judged' for not having the latest shoes or haircut.

White people come in assorted flavors. Some of us are bold enough to wear clothes we bought 10 years back. We just dupe people by calling it 'vintage' or 'worn'. We also enjoy buying 'nifty' attire at thrift stores.

zooruka
04-21-2010, 09:36 PM
For example I'm not required to 'have' OR be 'judged' for not having the latest shoes or haircut.

This is true !!!!!!!!

But whites also feel pressure in todays society to have the latest things just like all races...I think in white society as you get older there is less pressure unless you move in high society circles , but one thing I must give creadit to whites for is , they are more down to earth about wealth or lack of it (maybe because they have been the power brokers of society and intern have had more access to a better standard of living for a longer period of time i.d.k) but whites are more down to earth about money i.m.o....basically most whites don`t really have the ambition to be extremely wealthy or flaunt there wealth to look good, they are just happy with being themselves and having the basic necessities of life that are some what decent...and this is somthing to be admired.

peace be with you !

peace be with you !

EAGLE EYE
04-21-2010, 09:54 PM
'Show and tell' transcends every social class. It's something humanity is most likely hard-wired to carry out.

For example I stopped at the liquor store tonight to get 6 pack that cost me $3.50 and on my way in I walked past what appeared to be an oxy-head blaring music out of his maroon crackhead head mothers caravan - smoking a butt.

He was flaunting that shit harder than TSA does with his white schizo boots.

When I got home I flaunted my $3.50 six pack of beers and not the $100 running shoes I bought.

Morale:

White ppl love finding deals and flaunting how much they save. The same thing applies to energy conservation.

SKAMPOE
04-21-2010, 11:17 PM
Just about purple:

Sa2OpNTX9Ck
white people tryna take every thing from us.. JESUS PRICE IS RIGHT

TSA
04-22-2010, 01:44 AM
Good credit, long straight hair, colorful eyes, I don't get patted down or pulled over unless I'm in a really really dumpy car, if I talk politely and annunciate my words in a clear easy to understand way people think I'm nice and want to help me or employ me rather than call me an uncle tom....

Let me think...

I might have to think about this one for a minute...
LOL! fuck man! no joke
black ppl that are polite and annunciate are less likely to reproduce and have friends for it lol.
fuck man. that shit's dope.

IrOnMaN
04-22-2010, 11:06 AM
Is it fair to say that white people are privileged?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-22-2010, 11:11 AM
White People are the normal state of mind, and all the others are slowly coming around to that.

IrOnMaN
04-22-2010, 11:13 AM
White People are the normal state of mind, and all the others are slowly coming around to that.

Are you serious?

TeknicelStylez
04-22-2010, 11:37 AM
sm f h

check two
04-22-2010, 01:08 PM
Tek,
How are the ladies looking there lately?

diggy
04-22-2010, 02:09 PM

Seems like that 'normal state of mind' is a racist one.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-22-2010, 02:12 PM
Ha ha you kids think I'm serious.

EAGLE EYE
04-22-2010, 02:21 PM
All you have to do is type out a single, ridiculous statement that even yourself doesn't support and the sociopaths on this site will respond with essays upon essays.

It's amusing how one man can make another waste his afternoon under false pretense.

diggy
04-22-2010, 02:29 PM
A sentence is not an essay.

Racism is no joke.

EAGLE EYE
04-22-2010, 02:35 PM
A sentence is not an essay.

Why do you feel as though that was directed towards you in particular? Don't flatter yourself.

SKAMPOE
04-22-2010, 02:54 PM
robby bleaches his skin...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l18sbpp9Zv1qz4y5to1_r2_250.gif

EAGLE EYE
04-22-2010, 02:56 PM
^lol add that to the gif thread.

diggy
04-22-2010, 03:16 PM
Why do you feel as though that was directed towards you in particular? Don't flatter yourself.

Because it was.

EAGLE EYE
04-22-2010, 03:30 PM
I address the community at large.

Taking the time to single out a mixed, sociopath with ET arms and fingers is Tissa's jarb.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-22-2010, 05:34 PM
Diggy hears voices....pay him no mind.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-22-2010, 05:38 PM
Morale:

White ppl love finding deals and flaunting how much they save. The same thing applies to energy conservation.

This is very true about white people. They love to find deals and save.

Blacks on the other hand usually brag about how much they got ripped off for shit, even if they got that shit bootleg.

IrOnMaN
04-22-2010, 06:12 PM
T

Blacks on the other hand usually brag about how much they got ripped off for shit, even if they got that shit bootleg.

I try as much as I can to save money. When one lives in a shitty city where the stores are owned by Arabs and weak ass white people, it's hard.

I once went to a store that was located by campus and they were charging $2.59 for a bag of apples. Are they fucking serious?

EAGLE EYE
04-22-2010, 06:19 PM
I try as much as I can to save money. When one lives in a shitty city where the stores are owned by Arabs and weak ass white people, it's hard.

I once went to a store that was located by campus and they were charging $2.59 for a bag of apples. Are they fucking serious?

I've seen bags of apple or mixed fruit for $3.99

Even at wal mart..

How are you surprised?

IrOnMaN
04-22-2010, 06:47 PM
I've seen bags of apple or mixed fruit for $3.99

Even at wal mart..

How are you surprised?

Because it's a bag of apples. They shouldn't cost no more than $1.99, seriously. They jacked up the price because for one, it's the inner city. Secondly, the store was located on a college campus.

For $3.99, I would've said something to someone. That's outrageous!

EAGLE EYE
04-22-2010, 06:49 PM
To who? The illiterate walmart produce worker?

Im sure the guy would just make you smell his finger.

Mumm Ra
04-22-2010, 07:04 PM
id jack my prices at a college campus too, that's just business sense

obviously you never had to pay $8 for a single can of beer at a concert
now that's ridiculous

ive paid a dollar for a single banana at mcdonalds before

LoTec
04-23-2010, 01:59 AM
My pale skin makes a very good tattoo canvas.

Compulsion
04-23-2010, 07:39 AM

The fact that I never get pulled over or harassed by the cops...No matter what I'm doing. Although if the people you are hanging out with aren't white that really goes out the window, but when I"m alone that is a plus. =P

Prolifical ENG
04-23-2010, 09:55 AM
My pale skin makes a very good tattoo canvas.

hahahahahaha

Shogah
04-23-2010, 01:56 PM

Because if i was black kids wud make fun of me.

In a major white populated places blacks are treated much worse than whites in a major black populated place.

check two
04-23-2010, 02:04 PM
E6Zc9NyYH-k

oldie
04-23-2010, 09:25 PM
you do know most of the shit written in papers, especially the red tops and the daily mail is total bullshit. you may not get the job you apply for because the other guy (the immigrant) will work for less money.

and ppl from Poland aint exactly immigrants, they EU citizens they have the same rights in England as you do. Just as you would have the same rights in Poland as they do.

And most people from Poland are white but I'm sure you meant the ethnic groups from there so nvm...

i could have sworn u wuz a honky american with a statement like that^

yeah thats true, papers do make up a lot of shit. totally wouldnt suprise me if it was true though. Yeah i forgot about the wage thing, thats also true, migrants do tend to work for a measley wage cos its more then they get in their own country.

yeah i know polish people are white, theres a few 'polski smak' shops in my city, the name just makes me laugh, & damn some of the polish women who work in there are hot!! but i meant Migrants form the east of the UK in general.

Skam poe - what does a honky american mean?? lol but nah im british born n bread - dreaming of visiting America for a holiday one day!!

i cant slate migrants for fleeing their country, wars & poor income/poverty. i understand why they come here but the country is over run with em. we are too freely letting them in. we need to be tougher like Australia & the US.

My City (Hull) is so over run with migrants that there's one street called Spring Bank, it is known for being mostly inhabited by migrants so much so that it's nick-named Springbangladesh or Little Beirut

but being white is pretty much becoming a dis-advantage

but like someone said, being white is good for tattoo's lol

check two
04-23-2010, 10:40 PM
Tougher like the US? lol

RALPH WIGGUM
04-24-2010, 06:20 AM
^Aren't you yankees building a wall to stop immigration from mexico?

Anyway, most people complaining about immigration are hypocrites who live in protected neighborhoods and are just afraid of the stuff they see on tv, or people who don't and think if migrants left they wouldn't get mugged anymore, but they would.

check two
04-24-2010, 12:47 PM
New York Yankees? :) They don't have the resources to build a wall of that magnitude and there would be too much controversy over it. There is a big problem right now though concerning Mexican drug cartels, and thousands and thousands of people are being killed and kidnapped because of them. Not just Mexicans, but people from the US also.

RALPH WIGGUM
04-24-2010, 02:28 PM
lol NY Yankees, yeah I heard about that, that doesn't mean its mexican immigrants' fault, I just find it weird that you would say the US are not tough on immigration if there is a wall supposed to stop people from entering the country lol

check two
04-24-2010, 02:54 PM
Yeah, but there is no wall. lol

RALPH WIGGUM
04-24-2010, 03:04 PM
lol are you sure?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico_%E2%80%93_United_States_barrier

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/78/Borderwallbrownsvile.jpg/220px-Borderwallbrownsvile.jpg

check two
04-24-2010, 03:11 PM
I know there isn't a wall covering the whole distance of the border. lol Maybe for like 100yards of it. lol Tons of people keep coming in so it must not be much of anything.

RALPH WIGGUM
04-24-2010, 03:15 PM
lol ok still thats kinda rough

check two
04-24-2010, 03:19 PM
Is the whole wall actually that tall in the picture? lol Some people don't go into Mexico anymore or near the border for fear of being kidnapped, and held up for ransom. If the ransom isn't met, then their face can end up stitched to a soccer ball.

RALPH WIGGUM
04-24-2010, 03:23 PM
I don't know if its that tall everywhere, I briefly looked it up, its supposed to be "strategically placed" so that immigrants have a harder time crossing the border.
Stitched to a soccer ball?! Where have you heard that fox news lol? could be since they hate immigrants and europeans lol

check two
04-24-2010, 03:33 PM
lol No, it was a real news story that I read online that had legit sources. Those drug cartels are brutal. i forget who's face was stitched to a soccer ball. I think it was either a police man's or a person from a rival drug cartel.

RALPH WIGGUM
04-24-2010, 03:40 PM
Well yeah thats fucking brutal lol

Living-jism
04-24-2010, 08:05 PM
thats pretty cool!

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-24-2010, 08:32 PM
I think we should give everyone in Mexico American citizenship then annex them. Then use the FBI, CIA, and SOCOM to combine like Voltron and go Apeshit on the drug cartels. We've had more Americans killed by the Cartels and Gangs in the last couple of years then we have had in the Iraq or Afghan War.