PDA

View Full Version : mental optical...1st verse to my freestyle in the audio booth

JIGSAW45
04-21-2010, 02:54 PM
started off as a random verse,then I spiti it over a just blaze beat...check it.

My biological projects from the top o the mental optical/wit verbals that's symbolic to the wildaz n the scholars too/the illa logical is 4niggas thinkin illogical/separate the molecules with knowledge when I rock the booth/switchblade juggler,puncture the vein jugular/uranium flame utterer,cranium brain knuckler/strain till the aim fukin up,bang till the springs rustin up/soul controlla shoulda blowa,splosive flow I blow shit up/35th degree,breath control projectin debris/nigga try n testin my stee,tie you by ya neck to a tree/till you die n restin in peace,im a spit infectious disease/aint no contestin with me better pay respect to the beast/if I take a break from the mic,they gon still b chekin 4me/jigsama bin rymin I rock consecutively/my name engraved in the street in the b.p.to the t/the most hated on tenants nigga p.c.to the p/

J.T.S.
04-22-2010, 01:19 AM
My biological projects from the top o the mental optical/wit verbals that's symbolic to the wildaz n the scholars too/the illa logical is 4niggas thinkin illogical/separate the molecules with knowledge when I rock the booth/switchblade juggler,puncture the vein jugular/uranium flame utterer,cranium brain knuckler/

loved the delivery some sharpness peace

JIGSAW45
04-22-2010, 10:07 PM
thanx alot bro,u should peep the joint in the booth,shits hot. Appreciate the feed man,peace.

THE MASON
04-23-2010, 09:18 AM
you know the deal fam

track is the booth is ill

JIGSAW45
04-26-2010, 04:57 PM
thanx alot my dude. I appreciated the good energy here so I'm gonna try n post more verses here. Peace