PDA

View Full Version : the truth about the pyramids!!!!

PALEHORSE
04-21-2010, 10:21 PM
this is the truth

the pyramids are not tombs

they are power plants from eons ago.built by people not from this world.

they are all connected together with the obelisks across the world

Giza was the main power plant

its kind of like teslas towers that "they" wouldnt build because it would give everyone free energy

so yea keep that in the back of your mind faggots

and dykes

word to your mothership

EAGLE EYE
04-21-2010, 10:34 PM
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/2677/palepyramid.jpg

TfJe8hQ8ha0

INF
04-21-2010, 11:16 PM
already knew this.

there is a video that shows battery corrosion or some shit in a shaft tunnel in a pyramid.Huge ass light bulbs and shit.

already knew this

netscape check two
04-21-2010, 11:25 PM
mYZKw5U7HOg

INF
04-22-2010, 01:19 AM
already knew this

regs
04-22-2010, 01:21 AM
http://bitstrands.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/old-news-exciting.jpg

lol

diggy
04-22-2010, 02:06 AM
Doubt it.

Electricity does not get flowing by building a pyramid shaped object.

They reportedly had batteries in those days though.They used urine as the electrolyte.

ALCATRAZ
04-22-2010, 02:51 AM
lol it musta hella smelled in da great pyramid lolz

PALEHORSE
04-22-2010, 10:25 AM
Doubt it.

Electricity does not get flowing by building a pyramid shaped object.

They reportedly had batteries in those days though.They used urine as the electrolyte.

im not sure how it works exactly but the chambers were used to mix certain gases

and i know it works similiar in principple to teslas towers.

for thyose that dont know tesla invented these towers that he wanted to place all across the united states. this would have created a wireless electrical network where you could virtually just plug anything in the ground or air and get power. but it wasnt profitable so the powers that be shut it down.

tesla also found the AC current which is what we currently use

SID
04-22-2010, 10:38 AM
From painting dicks on posters pictures to claiming that the pyramids are power stations built by aliens to meeting australians in gyms, theres not really much that suprises me about paley anymore.

Come Honor Face
04-22-2010, 10:40 AM
From painting dicks on posters pictures to claiming that the pyramids are power stations built by aliens to meeting australians in gyms, theres not really much that suprises me about paley anymore.

I agree. I do kind of feel sorry for him though. Imagine worrying about the stupid shit he worries about everyday that there is absolutely no reason to worry about. Sad.

PALEHORSE
04-22-2010, 10:52 AM
i think you going through life completely oblivious as to how this world really works is sad...so who is right hmmmm

i think a good indication is i could pick apart any of your arguements but all you can do to mine is add ad hominems

SID
04-22-2010, 10:58 AM
What makes you think you know the innerworkings of the universe?

You base you half baked theories on Youtube which is clearly a media outlet for the "NWO" which was bought by elitist corporate giants GOOGLE, you are a hypocrite and you are a proponent of outlanshish consipracy theories which in turn make real truthseekers look like idiots.

People like you are the reason people call conspiracy theories conspracy, theories.

Frank Sobotka
04-22-2010, 11:03 AM
Those ancient egyptian batteries they found were huge, that's not the sign of super intellegent beings intervening with our history.

Come Honor Face
04-22-2010, 11:04 AM
i think you going through life completely oblivious as to how this world really works is sad...so who is right hmmmm

i think a good indication is i could pick apart any of your arguements but all you can do to mine is add ad hominems

You have no proof of your theories, so stop acting like you do. feel free to try and pick that argument apart. BTW, it's arguments, not arguements.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-22-2010, 11:06 AM
The Egyptians had electricity? Maybe. Were the pyramids power plants? Probably not. There are pictures of what look like light bulbs in hieroglyphs. However although the ancients were certainly capable of producing electricity with chemical reactions as we can tell from the Baghdad battery, and make the glass and metal components for rudimentary bulbs it's unlikely that they could collect the noble gases required to light them bulb. The lights are also believed to be a depiction of scent wafting from a flower IIRC, not an incandescent light.

PALEHORSE
04-22-2010, 11:16 AM
The Egyptians had electricity? Maybe. Were the pyramids power plants? Probably not. There are pictures of what look like light bulbs in hieroglyphs. However although the ancients were certainly capable of producing electricity with chemical reactions as we can tell from the Baghdad battery, and make the glass and metal components for rudimentary bulbs it's unlikely that they could collect the noble gases required to light them bulb. The lights are also believed to be a depiction of scent wafting from a flower IIRC, not an incandescent light.

how could they not be able to collect the gasses? they built the fucking pyramids lol. a task that no construction company in the world could do to day.

inside the GIZA is made from granite slabs. the was no granite around for 800 fucking miles.

i think its pretty pretentious to say what they could or couldnt do.

just saying

PALEHORSE
04-22-2010, 11:20 AM
What makes you think you know the innerworkings of the universe?

You base you half baked theories on Youtube which is clearly a media outlet for the "NWO" which was bought by elitist corporate giants GOOGLE, you are a hypocrite and you are a proponent of outlanshish consipracy theories which in turn make real truthseekers look like idiots.

People like you are the reason people call conspiracy theories conspracy, theories.

this particular topic i could spen hours discussing and most of you still wouldnt get it.

i have inside connectins. thats how i know these things. im getting taught thhis ancient knowledge bit by bit as my mentors see fit.

thats why i said keep it in the back of your minds because even though its too much for most eople to grasp it is the truth.

and im not going to waste my time or energy trying to teach the def dumb and blind of wucorp

this discussion could go on for days and most of you have the maturity, attention span and understanding of a 4 year old but your less teachable

SID
04-22-2010, 11:35 AM
i have inside connectins. thats how i know these things. im getting taught thhis ancient knowledge bit by bit as my mentors see fit.

http://i41.tinypic.com/20shs9t.jpg

PALEHORSE
04-22-2010, 12:37 PM
haha SID knows he be in the meetings like errrrryday studying the libraries haha

you think this is crazy i know some things about what earth changes are going to reveal that will be pretty shocking. lost cities and shit.

that gives me an idea though. maybe ill start a thread in ktl and post some books and audios that are like basic training for society members.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-22-2010, 01:34 PM
Argon gas itself is not hard to isolate, but it's only a bit of luck and intuition we noticed it at all. Unless the Egyptians figured out that Nitrogen was lighter when formed chemically then when separated from the atmosphere they wouldn't have known about it. The Argon being that extra weight. Regardless they'd still have to play with a filament for a while before figuring that they need a gas that doesn't burn to keep it going.

It's all quite possible. I'm just saying it's unlikely.

I mean after all, the Ancient Greeks built steam engines and then never thought to apply them to any use. But I'm sure given enough time and popularity the childs steam powered toy would have become the train. Ancients weren't any dumber then us, but it's hard to say which technologies they'd leap on and which they'd ignore. No one saw the potential use of steam but it's obvious they would have given the right mind for the job.

Luz
04-22-2010, 02:26 PM
If they were built by some advanced species, why did they use some shitty primitive technology for the power plant?

SID
04-22-2010, 02:34 PM
haha SID knows he be in the meetings like errrrryday studying the libraries haha

you think this is crazy i know some things about what earth changes are going to reveal that will be pretty shocking. lost cities and shit.

that gives me an idea though. maybe ill start a thread in ktl and post some books and audios that are like basic training for society members.

So this illusive mystical source of secret knowledge you speak of........is the library?

http://i43.tinypic.com/2qupzq0.gif

RzaRectum
04-22-2010, 02:36 PM
im not going to waste my time or energy trying to teach the def dumb and blind of wucorp
Isn't that the purpose of these threads? Or is this more of a waving your dick around thing, because you are privy to something most others are not?

how could they not be able to collect the gasses? they built the fucking pyramids lol. a task that no construction company in the world could do to day.

inside the GIZA is made from granite slabs. the was no granite around for 800 fucking miles.

i think its pretty pretentious to say what they could or couldnt do.

That is a flaw in reasoning. Any English teacher or Engineer could see that. Being able to build one thing no one was able to mimic does not automatically make a qualifier for another wonderous feat. For example, Michael Jordan has undeniably built a career and recognized as one of the greatest (if not THE greatest) basketball player who has ever lived. But then he couldn't swing a golf club to save his life. Both had balls, and both needed to be dropped through a hole. Why did he excel at one and flounder with the other?

Chichen Itza has pyramids also, did they use theirs for electiricity? Not likely.

So far all we have it seems, are buckets of piss, temples built on the backs of slaves, and surprising levels of creative intelligence. But these in itself prove nothing really.

maybe ill start a thread in ktl and post some books and audios that are like basic training for society members.
Doo-eet. That would be interesting material.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
04-22-2010, 02:42 PM
D58LpHBnvsI

PALEHORSE
04-22-2010, 04:19 PM
my bad

sometime i take for granted that i know certain things and to people who are not on the same level might take what im saying the wrong way or might not have the basic info

SID no, i am not at the local community library with my tin foil committe. The libraries Im talking about contain ancient manuscripts and are in high ranking members homes...away from the public.

i am not trying to boast. i am trying to leak this information slowly to get people thinking in an interesting way because quite frankly this world works in a completely different way then the publics been told.and the truth can be too much for the average person to take in at first. thats why there are degrees and level so you have to master those lessons before you can move to the next. and it is my belief that everyone should have access to all information.

and your never going to hear this stuff because people who are given this info have to take a very serious death oath and one of the first things they are trained in is how to lie about it. so people who do know will lie to your face not just because of the oath but because it benefits them. why ruin a good thing for themselves and risk death?

so why do i have this information your thinking?

because i know people who were at the highest levels of ancient orders. a small percentage of these people do not agree with the secrecy and the agenda that their peers have and broke their oath of silence

SID
04-22-2010, 04:37 PM
The libraries Im talking about contain ancient manuscripts and are in high ranking members homes...away from the public.

Elaborate please, if we know what your source is maybe we can take you more seriously....

Mumm Ra
04-22-2010, 04:56 PM
power plants for what?
were they once used/ what used for?

and i always figured the pyramids were built to harness sound
for what i dunno either

PALEHORSE
04-22-2010, 05:11 PM
i dont know it all like i said... and its not electricity its magnetic power they were generating.

thats abouut all i know

and the mixing of chemicals in the chambers had something to do with creating helium

RzaRectum
04-22-2010, 07:36 PM
Elaborate please, if we know what your source is maybe we can take you more seriously....
He's not going to give Superman's secret identity away. That would put Lois in danger. The important thing is being able to validate and understand the information as it becomes "discovered".

Rollo
04-22-2010, 07:49 PM
The egyptians had electricty through a small battery, whether they really had a light bulb or not is debatable.
What they used the battery for more than likely was electro plating, which is really cool in and of itself.

Still, ancient Greeks had something far more interesting in the Antikythera mechanism

4eUibFQKJqI

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
05-07-2010, 10:28 AM
i didn't really believe the pyramids were used as tombs.

i went to giza once and had a look inside the three main pyramids. then went to the egyptian museum after, there was this huge area dedicated to this one pharoah that was buried with the most gold. i can't remember his name but he was given the most gold cos he died mysteriously. the main cavity of those pyramids are tiny. there was no way all that gold could fit in there.

Mai Wang Tu Phat
05-07-2010, 10:32 AM
If you were admitting that you really had access to all of this crazy shit, I highly doubt that you'd be making threads on Wu-Corp about it. Plus, I don't really care all this shit, I got my own problems to worry about, I'd rather not involve myself with worrying about all this.

LORD NOSE
05-07-2010, 10:54 AM
i dont know it all like i said... and its not electricity its magnetic power they were generating.

http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/6193/876b71a88da0ab8718c7e11.jpg

INF
05-07-2010, 10:59 AM
bNyjFRzg1iI

LORD NOSE
05-07-2010, 11:06 AM
bNyjFRzg1iI

dammmm !

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
05-07-2010, 11:13 AM
if you're that interested you should go and investigate yourself. some cunts have graffitid the shafts leading down into the main cavity, not even anything decent just stupid tags. they def weren't made by the Ancient Egyptians, just saying.

nice weather out there. if you do go, check out El Rehab City, i saw the sign as my coach was on it's way to Cairo. i would've checked it out myself but i didn't wanna disturb the driver.

oh and somewhere in the egyptian desert there's some stones, i think they were stones, laid out in the sand saying "The Police". the newlyweds saw it too and said something about Sting being out there. i thought the feds were trying to tell me something.

INF
05-07-2010, 11:16 AM
wrd.

now think about that shit with the 2000 yr old computer

and the pyramids on the moon

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-07-2010, 11:23 AM
do any of you guys have actual facts to back up the shit you are saying? particularly you, pale...it's all well and good to talk about these obscure hidden sources and how everyone is oblivious and you are more well connected, and so on...but no one in this thread has really done anything other than speculate. the battery and computer stuff is old news, but no one has any books or articles...that aren't 70s crackpot trash...to support what they're talking about? you know, actual evidence? is this a joke thread?

PALEHORSE
05-07-2010, 11:29 AM
try to understand this. alot of information has been removed from the public arena over time and horded by powerful people. not just on how to build the pyramids but many other things as well. you will not find much material about this unless you get on the inside.
the knowledge of the pyramid builders has not disappeared. how could something like that just vanish? it has only to the public. knowledge is power.

like i said take it for what its worth and keep it in the back of your mind

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-07-2010, 11:42 AM
ok, i just asked for actual facts...all of that stuff you just said is fine and plausible, but...actual facts...like if someone asked me to prove that blood is blue until it makes contact with oxygen, i can prove that shit...there's research and evidence to support it. or if someone asked me to prove that a plane didn't hit the pentagon on 9/11...i can prove that shit to a certain extent using logic in addition to the evidence available...

what you're basically telling me is that you can't prove it because the sacred scrolls have been burned by the tribal elders and that we should take you at your word, which is disingenuous and hypocritical.

you will not find much material about this unless you get on the inside.

care to elaborate?

i mean, if i said there's a 5,000 foot long giant robot buried in a block of ice in antartica, but the CIA stole it and put it on one of Jupiter's moons where bankers have sex games in October and just said 'man y'all are oblivious and i'm well connected and blablabla...' it would be appropriate to say i was an idiot.

aiRship SwaBBie
05-07-2010, 11:53 AM
i heard about this a couple of days ago, palehorse. its all about love/light!!! peace.

BTTR KNG KOOL
05-07-2010, 11:55 AM
BUT they have found skeletons and parts of mummies from inside pyramids.

Keep in mind that people been vandalizing and robbing them for ages.

Theres even egyptian sources that talk about trials against teh robberers..

PALEHORSE
05-07-2010, 12:00 PM
peace!

i undestand where your coming from pan and i realize we are at a stalemate. at the moment the first thing i would recommend you do is research nikolai teslas work. alot of his work is slowly beeing weened out of the public arena also because he discovered different ways to produce free energy. but you can still find alot of good stuff if you look for it.

THE MASON
05-07-2010, 12:00 PM
bNyjFRzg1iI

lol this guy has too much time on his hands

i wonder how many times that dart accidently hit him in the process of figuring that contraption out

Come Honor Face
05-07-2010, 12:08 PM
1.PALEHORSE believes almost nothing he is told that is true.

2.PALEHORSE believes most of what he is told that is false, and often times utterly ridiculous.

3.PALEHORSE believes that NOTHING is EVER what it seems. EVER!

RzaRectum
05-07-2010, 03:20 PM
try to understand this. alot of information has been removed from the public arena over time and horded by powerful people. not just on how to build the pyramids but many other things as well. you will not find much material about this unless you get on the inside.
the knowledge of the pyramid builders has not disappeared. how could something like that just vanish? it has only to the public. knowledge is power.

like i said take it for what its worth and keep it in the back of your mind
Scan some of hidden documents into ".PDF" for us and upload them.
That would be a payload of information wealth if they are substantial.

PALEHORSE
05-07-2010, 03:22 PM
om going to be doing that kind of stuff in my secret society thread but alot of it is passed on orally

EAGLE EYE
05-07-2010, 03:26 PM
sounds like herpes^

PALEHORSE
05-07-2010, 03:27 PM
im going to be doing that in my secret society thread. i have been. alot of these things are passed on orally too so there is no documents.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
05-07-2010, 03:27 PM
hahahahahaha

RzaRectum
05-07-2010, 03:31 PM
Concerning the crazy contraption video:
Definitely a waste of time in terms of practicality. But it's a good creative outlet that exercises the thought processes of engineering new ideas. If this guy has a woman living there, she must be annoyed as shit.

PALEHORSE
05-07-2010, 03:33 PM
i do wucorp for fun.

EAGLE EYE
05-07-2010, 03:34 PM
no you don't

PALEHORSE
05-07-2010, 03:36 PM
what do i do it for?

EAGLE EYE
05-07-2010, 03:37 PM
you are a ball of dough

PALEHORSE
05-07-2010, 03:40 PM
fascinating

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-07-2010, 03:43 PM
so, basically you have nothing to substantiate your initial claims with other than 'oral history'? oral history is how you end up with dudes being the son of god.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-07-2010, 03:45 PM
haha

INF
05-07-2010, 03:49 PM
Concerning the crazy contraption video:
Definitely a waste of time in terms of practicality. But it's a good creative outlet that exercises the thought processes of engineering new ideas. If this guy has a woman living there, she must be annoyed as shit.

yeah man I hear you hahaha.

yo I posted that video cuz it was like ... how can you not think that anybody that came before our civilization was on some weak shit? Look at the stuff we do in this day and age and tell me they werent doing crazy silly shit way back...in pyramids .....or the moon.......shit man anything.

:nonono:

Im not geting involved in this thread topic directly though.not gonna speak on the stuff Pale is telling you at this point. :nonono:

RzaRectum
05-07-2010, 04:26 PM
so, basically you have nothing to substantiate your initial claims with other than 'oral history'? oral history is how you end up with dudes being the son of god.

im going to be doing that in my secret society thread. i have been. alot of these things are passed on orally too so there are no documents.

Bro.. You need to be more careful on the information you're "leaking out". It seems like everyone is ganging up on you, but they have a lot of valid points. You can't just spout off information and expect people to believe without any proof unless you're only speaking in theory.

However you're making claims as fact and there is where the problem comes into play. Science dictates a theory will be accepted as a fact when it can be proven. You have no "proof". So, perhaps you should chill with this shit for a while and think about this before you choose to carryon with it again.

PALEHORSE
05-07-2010, 04:34 PM
yea i already said what i had to weeks ago.

i said i cant prove it but take it for what its worth and remember it

i said that 3 fucking times but people still dont get it.

i never claimed to have some ancient alien artifact in my possession or no shit like that

and you cant prove me wrong either

it cracks me up whn i talk about conspiracies or whatever people want me to give them proof down to every minute detail and in most cases i do. but yet no one wants to provde and proof of the contrary

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-07-2010, 04:40 PM
i don't want proof down to the minutest detail, i actually just wanted shit to read up on because the subject intrigued me...don't get mad at me because i just asked for proof and you don't have any. i consider myself open minded when there are facts to back it up, or at least enough information that you can logically extrapolate a concept or proposition from it; but youtube videos made on windows movie maker don't really cut it.

no one's trying to prove you wrong, we just wanted a source for your claims...it's just like the existence of god; you can't definitively prove god doesn't exist, but there's nothing wrong with asking for proof that it does.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-07-2010, 04:43 PM
Pale, the onus of proof is on you though, obviously.

You're presenting an alternative perspective, which is cool, but the onus is on you to support it.

INF
05-07-2010, 04:49 PM
I really try to keep myself from starting off sentences with the word "but".

im just saying.

when you are presenting stuff to ppl you really have to be on your shit. they gonna try to get you.They gonna try to make you slip or catch you slippin.

you know how it is

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-07-2010, 05:12 PM
^^^how is asking for proof trying to 'get' someone? or 'trying to make them slip'? maybe my education and mental development was alot different than some of you, but i thought it was normal and valid to ask for proof or a source when people make any type of claims or allegations before just accepting what they have to say and repeating it dogmatically.

i mean, if you agree with and believe this stuff, beautiful. but don't act like i'm going after pale, or bateman's going after him, or whoever, just because we were looking for some proof or evidence.

and...if you can direct me to a book or some type of document substantiating what he's saying that actually has a scientific and arachaeological basis, I am down to read it and chitchat with you about its merits and validity.

INF
05-07-2010, 05:16 PM
whoa whoa whoa

do not get it twisted and waste a post

Longbongcilvaringz
05-07-2010, 05:18 PM
Well, to be honest i couldn't care less if the pyramids are in fact beacons of energy placed here by aliens for when they return to take out brains to use in their brain power plants on distant planets used to power their cosmic hair drying devices (i haven't read the thread, but that is my summation of all the 'theories' i've heard about the pyramids).

I'm just not that interested in pyramids lol.

I was just pointing out that in a lot of Pale's thread he states things, without evidence, and then treats questions with contempt.

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-07-2010, 05:21 PM
^^^that's my main issue...although, to be fair, pale is not the worst about assuming the self-righteous contemptuous pose when faced with questions, even on this forum...tbh I think the cosmic energy beacon thing is an interesting concept and would make a good 'doctor who' episode or storyline for 'the avengers' lol... i even find the origin and disemination of crackpot theories interesting in themselves.

whoa whoa whoa

do not get it twisted and waste a post

alright...i thought that was just referring to me (i'm on my menses today i guess jk or maybe paranoia is really contagious)...you're still my interwebz dawg, infinity.

INF
05-07-2010, 05:21 PM
omg

read the way I started that post.

I critiqued dudes(pale) writing structure.there I am "gettin at him"

Im not even talking about the validity of what he is saying to us.

Its only logical that somebody come with proof of a claim. I know whats up.

what I was saying there is this - PALE , get on point because you already know ppl gonna want proof and this and that and they will even break down the way you say it and present it.

tellin dude to get on his nitty

smh

INF
05-07-2010, 05:22 PM
but still peace to you all for real

I dont think im better than anybody.f'real

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-07-2010, 05:24 PM
they gonna try to get you.They gonna try to make you slip or catch you slippin.

you know how it is

sorry, i interpeted this as you saying people are just out to get him or something. mea culpa. my bad.

smpf
shakin my pointer finger

INF
05-07-2010, 05:29 PM
we all try to make each other slip.we do it in all kinds of ways.Its not always negative. sometimes you gotta make somebody slip to find the truth.whats wrong with knowing the truth?the actual and factual truth?

nothing at all

Uncle Steezo
05-07-2010, 05:32 PM
this thread is a waste of information on minds that refuse to open.
fuck em.

if it ain't in a drug form or in a harry potter book, sid ain't buying it.
if it ain't about muscley men playing pro sports, come honest face dick ain't jumpin.

some of what you sayin in spot on. some is missing some pieces which may be deliberate on your part.

mainly, there is a certain object needed to activate the pyramids.
secondly the pyramids were multifunctional.

Uncle Steezo
05-07-2010, 05:37 PM
who cares anyway? none of the critics in this thread even give as fuck about ancient tech, aliens or alternate energy. they care about making themselves feel good by cutting pale down.

if they want more info or "proof" they got a computer and an internet connection.
they can even go to the library or go to egypt.

faggots want shit spoon fed.

fuck em.

fuck em up against the wall with superglue on they lips.

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-07-2010, 05:38 PM
wunded, where did you get your information from on this subject? i am asking this in a completely non sarcastic way, because like i said, i'm intrigued but i'm going to need something more than vague statements without 'proof' (and yes i know proof and facts can be manipulated and obfuscated, but summin's better than nuthin)

dude, and why are you being so pissy anyway? the internet's filled with lies and disinformation, and i know i've talked to you about aliens and ancient tech on here before so don't paint me with that brush or fall into the trap of acting like you know what people are thinking.

Uncle Steezo
05-07-2010, 05:43 PM
ok. i'm going to point you in the direction of the path and you can find the way yourself.

cause i'm so over trying to prove myself or anything i say.

go to projectcamelot.org. there is a great place to start.
hundreds of interview with whistleblowers and a huge library of links and articles about all kinds of tinfoil crazy shit.

THIS IS NOT THE SOURCE OF MY INFO but it can get you started in finding your own sources.

i ain't spoon feeding you.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-07-2010, 05:46 PM
Gav, come on bro, read the first post, how was this ever going to be taken seriously?

If Pale had compiled a comprehensive thread, i mean, i wouldn't have taken it seriously because as you rightly said, i'm not too concerned about the pyramids.

But i'm sure some of the other 'critics' would have had less ammunition.

I haven't really looked back through the thread, but i don't think i made any critical comments anyway, i just said that the onus of proof was on pale.

EAGLE EYE
05-07-2010, 05:46 PM
http://amazingcatcollection.com/images/cats/spooning-kittens.jpg

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-07-2010, 05:50 PM
gav dude, i feel like you're being condescending; like it's bizarre and asshole-ish for me to ask somebody for their source or to back their shit up...'i ain't spoon feeding you'...

no disrespect because i want to keep this shit civil, but t it's not difficult to give me the name of a book or a link to an article or something in regards to the initial claims and statements made in this thread.

i shouldn't have to go digging on my own to prove an assertion that someone else made that i am skeptical about. even typing it out just now, it seems absurd. that would be like me being accused of murder and having to prove to the court that i didn't do it as opposed to my accuser having to prove that i did (which happens sometimes in an oblique way, of course, but you get my drift)

imagine a prosecutor with no evidence telling a jury 'this man's a killer but y'all are just close minded...i ain't spoon feeding you'

EAGLE EYE
05-07-2010, 05:51 PM
doughy assertions are the most fulfilling

beautifulrock
05-07-2010, 05:52 PM
Gav, c'mon bro dude, c'mon yo brah yo dude.

That's you. That's what you sound like.

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-07-2010, 05:54 PM
Gav, c'mon bro dude, c'mon yo brah yo dude.

That's you. That's what you sound like.

that's your contribution to the discussion.

hm.

EAGLE EYE
05-07-2010, 05:56 PM
http://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://files.samhart.net/humor/heman.gifhttp://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:F8lo4SFwSLUX7M:http://www.muppetcentral.com/collectibles/muppetworldpics/doll_talking_sinclair.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
05-07-2010, 05:56 PM
Brock bro, that's intentional bro, it's my vain attempt to "get down on the level bro" with all you bros.

You think i actually sully my perfect diction with such colloquialisms in real life?

beautifulrock
05-07-2010, 05:57 PM
I wasn't aiming that at anybody in particular. Continue.
http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/6660/babalitycc5.gifhttp://img376.imageshack.us/img376/6660/babalitycc5.gifhttp://img376.imageshack.us/img376/6660/babalitycc5.gifhttp://img376.imageshack.us/img376/6660/babalitycc5.gif

Longbongcilvaringz
05-07-2010, 05:58 PM
No worries bro.

It's "all good".

beautifulrock
05-07-2010, 05:58 PM
obfuscation.

RzaRectum
05-07-2010, 05:59 PM
Why are you suddenly speaking to Gavin in tones that are make shift equivalent to groveling? Is he God? ..Oh wait.. He's an original black man.. I see.

Uncle Steezo
05-07-2010, 06:02 PM
who cares if i'm being an asshole or condescending?
its the just internet right?

i gave you a serious gem. project camelot.

wtf?

like i said i ain't feeding you. pick up the spoon and eat.
do your due dilligence, thats the only way you gonna be satisfied anyway.
if you are honest with yourself, you know this to be true.

the journey is part of the process.

Mumm Ra
05-07-2010, 06:03 PM
well this thread got on route homosexual real quick

beautifulrock
05-07-2010, 06:04 PM
Word. Shit is Big Bird. Elucidate on that, bitches.

jeanlee411
05-07-2010, 06:04 PM
great news, i love my seed upgrade.

Any one?

To be continued....

Longbongcilvaringz
05-07-2010, 06:05 PM
obfuscation.

uh yeah, exactly...

it's rife in this thread.

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-07-2010, 06:06 PM
@wunded:
i'll check it out and get back to you lol

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-07-2010, 06:09 PM
nevermind
(not to checking out the projectcamelot stuff, but i was about to question the intelligence and linguistic abilties of a motherfucker who shall remain nameless and then realized it's not worth the time)

Uncle Steezo
05-07-2010, 06:16 PM
Why are you suddenly speaking to Gavin in tones that are make shift equivalent to groveling? Is he God? ..Oh wait.. He's an original black man.. I see.

i am the 1% God.
since you are providing an alternate theory than what is accepted as truth, the onus is on you to provide proof of me being wrong.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-07-2010, 06:19 PM
iyam neanderthal brain man, gavun is GOD body lectrical pyramid man.

this is truth.

RzaRectum
05-07-2010, 06:20 PM
i am the 1% God.
since you are providing an alternate theory than what is accepted as truth, the onus is on you to provide proof of me being wrong.
I'll call you "God" later tonight :*

Uncle Steezo
05-07-2010, 06:35 PM
iyam neanderthal brain man, gavun is GOD body lectrical pyramid man.

this is truth.

hahahahahasaaaaaa. thats more like it.

I'll call you "God" later tonight :*
i'll fill you with the holy spirit.

RzaRectum
05-07-2010, 06:38 PM
hahahahahasaaaaaa. thats more like it.

i'll fill you with the holy spirit.
Will Jesus be coming this time?

Uncle Steezo
05-07-2010, 07:19 PM
Will Jesus be coming this time?
twice.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
03-04-2011, 03:57 PM

thats abouut all i know

and the mixing of chemicals in the chambers had something to do with creating helium

i doubt the egyptians were mixing anything in the chamber inside the pyramid.

these are the pics me and my girl took while we were on holiday in Egypt.

me by the entrance of the biggest of the 3 pyramids
http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/7fd22ef8.jpg

this is the shaft going down. it's very steep and not very wide. about 3ft x 3ft wide
http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/11ae4c05.jpg

this was the actual chamber, not very big at all. it was about 3ft width x 5ft height X 8ft depth.
http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/22b34455.jpg

if you're that interested you should go and investigate yourself. some cunts have graffitid the shafts leading down into the main cavity, not even anything decent just stupid tags. they def weren't made by the Ancient Egyptians, just saying.

nice weather out there. if you do go, check out El Rehab City, i saw the sign as my coach was on it's way to Cairo. i would've checked it out myself but i didn't wanna disturb the driver.

oh and somewhere in the egyptian desert there's some stones, i think they were stones, laid out in the sand saying "The Police". the newlyweds saw it too and said something about Sting being out there. i thought the feds were trying to tell me something.

true story, almost. it wasn't the shaft, it was just inside the entrance before the shaft.

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/20d2b1f5.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-30-2012, 09:01 AM
i made a mistake. this picture was taken going back up the shaft and out of the pyramid. i can't remember which pictures belong to which pyramid because there's 3 of them in Giza. i wish i had been the one to take the pictures.

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/11ae4c05.jpg

diggy
07-30-2012, 02:59 PM
At first, was not convince by the threadstarter, but this year I came into some knowledge that affirms his claim. Ya, it is very likely that they were used for electricity.

KERZO
07-30-2012, 06:18 PM
Looks like the guy who did these pyramids was the same who did heat's floor tiles!!!

PALEHORSE
07-30-2012, 08:34 PM
yea that dude at the bar. I heard he cuts heats hair too.