PDA

View Full Version : House Parties

SID
04-22-2010, 07:26 AM
How are your parties where you live?

In London terminology with have the "Shubz" which is a stoner gathering, no drink, just lots of people and ganja, music and cool shit on youtube.

We have the fully fledged house party which involves a constantly open front door, as many drugs and women as possible and loud, loud music, usually commercial dubstep for the ratty youngerz, but for experienced ravers such as myself it's shit like Juno Reactor, Orbital, FSOL, Bloddy beetroots and You cant go wrong with a bit Fabriclive 37, but thats just for nostaliga.

We have the "jam" which is a few mates, 3 or 4 meeting each other in the persons house who's parents arent in, it involves smoking sly joints out the window, comparing music and sharing youtube favourites and building on some next shit.

Theres the accidental house party, which is when a group of us are walking off our highness after a particauly intense discussion, we get some fresh air, and walk round the nebourhood usally come across a shitty house party on a weekend and one of us will get recognized and braught into the house, we then all go then say hello to everyone we know, then leave or fuck shit up if were really fustrated.

Build...

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-22-2010, 08:51 AM
In New England (and American in general) we have Ragers (or in some colloquial slangs Rippers) It's a Kegger without any Kegs. You bring as many thirty racks of cheap beer and cheaper women as you can into someone's house then no one leaves until it's all gone. Destruction of property is almost required, but the perpetrator has committed a "party foul" and is made the bitch of everyone who yell profanities and offer the owner of the house to "beat the shit out of that fucking pussy." The arrival of police signals the success of the Rager and the mass exodus of young people from the building leads to the ceremonial cry of "Time to see who's an Athlete, Motherfucker" as the cool kids push pussies down and dash for the doors and windows. Someone inevitably will end up riding it out on the roof, but he runs the danger of being isolated and alone shit hammered on a roof (death by falling.)

Other important activities are Booze Cruising and almost daily Dip Cruising. Booze cruising of course involves one guy driving with a couple roadies to sip and the rest of the car being packed with dudes and hoes crushing mad brews and getting belligerent in an enclosed space. The Dip Cruise is an all male activity involving a car full of guys with Grizzly, Skoal, or Cope and various assorted empty containers called "spitters" and full drinks (preferably mountain dew or beer) called "rinsers" during this activity manly stories are swapped, tobacco addictions are satisfied and the "ratings" on the grizzly tins are compared and scoffed at as "weak shit" by the other bros. Dips are commonly called "beans, packs, chaws, and fatties." A True dipper has a longer then average thumbnail for opening their tins. The longer then average pinky nail is for something else.

Finally is the Bro Sess(ion) which occurs within the "den" of a man's house in front of the TV. There beers are consumed in a mix of casual and competitive ways and men compete to pack the most food into their bellies while cursing at the other team or playing Madden or an FPS.

You Euros wouldn't understand.

SID
04-22-2010, 09:14 AM
Awwesum.

Dude if i ever went to america i would be a legend in at least 5 states.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-22-2010, 09:25 AM
Awwesum.

Dude if i ever went to america i would be a legend in at least 5 states.

If you ever went to America you'd be cavity searched for C4. Then hit on the women doing it and end up in Guantanamo.

SID
04-22-2010, 09:35 AM
Your proberly right..

http://i40.tinypic.com/op4dau.jpg

RALPH WIGGUM
04-22-2010, 02:02 PM
Last house party Ive been at people threw up everywhere and some dude shitted on the grass.
They don't want us there anymore.

EAGLE EYE
04-22-2010, 02:52 PM
enjoy your house parties kids.

once you get to be 24-25 and beyond ...its mostly cook outs and dinner parties.

I was doing the house party / kegger shit at the age of 15. I had a head start on most people I knew coming up.

Lex Lugor
04-22-2010, 03:07 PM
Haose parties are ghey anyway, at least for the most part. Cats always tryin to do some black and white theme, or all white parties like WTF... faggits love to color coordinate I guess... Or some gangbangers always trying to punk somebody, sometimes you gotta get involved, your homies gettin jumped you gotta break a stool on a niggas back or whatever, k.o. by rum bottle. Either that or else you gotta go to one of these 'Jams' as sid calls them and listen to his buddies horrible euro music and apparently stay on the internet with them the whole time yootubing it the fuck up, yea, bitchin partie man.
I'd just as soon stay at home.
Cookouts are nice, had one for 420, nigga ate a cheeseburgah, ate a couple cups of jungle juice fruit and played some bones nigga fun times.

SID
04-22-2010, 03:09 PM

Once you reach 25 your restricted to cook outs?

What crack u been smoking brah?
http://i42.tinypic.com/21l5sba.jpg

SID
04-22-2010, 03:13 PM
Haose parties are ghey anyway, at least for the most part. Cats always tryin to do some black and white theme, or all white parties like WTF... faggits love to color coordinate I guess..

You go to some gay parties bro...

http://i42.tinypic.com/e87nd4.jpg

Regarding a "jam" we get high, talk an listen to shit like this....

mGYeyeSZqtM
Not that bad...

AcidPhosphate69
04-22-2010, 03:47 PM
Boarzy nailed it for the NH. Although, we have more woods parties in my area. We go out into some woods, start a fire, and get wasted. It's awesome.

Shallah, you would get beat up at one our parties. No offense, I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say it would happen.

Couple real party legends right here in this old ass pic.
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/124/l_670bbf96b36dcf90005a1032a1d40bb9.jpg

Up top is BTK. My co-defendant many a times. Me and this kid together is something crazy. He's actually finishing up a 3-5 upstate. He looks small but that kid will fucking kill somebody.

Bottom is Dan Baker. He's the kind of kid that everybody knows. I lived in Lawrence for a while, didn't know anybody. I bring Dan down for one fucking day and somebody recognizes him on the street in downtown Law-Town.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-22-2010, 03:50 PM
ya well where im @ its similar to boarzy...

we got those birthday parties where girls rent out shit nd is usually alrite if theres not nowhere else to go..but pretty wack cuz u cnt blow dubskis in the party ..but usually we smoke a few blunts b4 we go in eyes all types of fucked up virgin lunged niggas lookin @ us all weird...as far as drinks we'll throw it in a water bottle nd sip on it(or in my case just fucking down it) usually me nd my niggas nd my friends who happen to b girls end up being the only ones fucked up as shit at these parties...nd like this other group of niggas r usually fucked up as well...mainstream shit usually bumps but its cool cuz bitches r eager to jump on ur dick nd i get slutty when im in tht state of mind..

then we have those gatherings thts a basic smoke sesh niggas meet up outside nd shit.. blow a few in a niggas basement ,in the woods, or at this abandoned car thts not gross...basically we smoke walk around nd chill for awhile then split up nd do our own shit..not rly a party but yeaaa...

then we have the upgraded version of tht where niggas blow dub skis in the cribo whip up food bump ill music like sum dipset or tht wu-tang dubstep joint(which depends on which group of ppl im wit) niggas hook up the xbox nd shit chill on the porch on a sunny day roll a few cigs or smoke some menthols..this is wat ive been doin lately..

then we got the parties where like a small group of my niggas/crackas get as much cheap beer nd random alchol as we can play beerpong bump some tech nina or w/e nd drink until its all gone also we roll a few joints nd shit eat.etc last time i did this i hit on this dudes mom...like HARD nd she was feelin it...total milf ..yea

then the house parties are pretty much EXACTLY as boarz said

EAGLE EYE
04-22-2010, 04:39 PM

http://i42.tinypic.com/21l5sba.jpg

For some reason I can picture you being 35 and still trying to party with high school kids (glow sticks and everything)

Lex Lugor
04-22-2010, 04:42 PM
All euro doods have an obsession with glowsticks, light shows, and everybody seems to have a hard on for the working DJ, whats the logic katana?

TSA
04-22-2010, 05:13 PM

maturity?

Prolifical ENG
04-22-2010, 05:21 PM
enjoy your house parties kids.

Thats pretty much true in most parts.

narc
04-22-2010, 05:23 PM
no alcohol in a shubz..whaaat?

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-22-2010, 05:28 PM
by the time ur old enuff u shud be in the club not a fucking house party

SID
04-22-2010, 05:42 PM
For some reason I can picture you being 35 and still trying to party with high school kids (glow sticks and everything)

OK.

But nah I'm not restricted to picnics after i turn 25, i will just go to more tasteful bars/clubs/houses, namely rich indie chicks houses.

SID
04-22-2010, 05:46 PM
All euro doods have an obsession with glowsticks, light shows, and everybody seems to have a hard on for the working DJ, whats the logic katana?

Glowsticks was a fad during the 90's acid rave scene, shit died out a long time ago.

Man, if it's a sick DJ performing a sick set you can't help but get a hard on, i mean look at this spirit weasel on acid...

6NFdRDjXzBs

EAGLE EYE
04-22-2010, 05:47 PM
Internet rappers don't get into upscale clubs.

TSA
04-22-2010, 05:47 PM
wtf? why will you be concerned with whose indie or emo or goth or punk when your 25? you have 5 more years till thirty.

at 22 im about to give up on house parties, im not that huge a fan of downtown (bars) either and there's no real 'club' around here just bars with dancefloors which are ok on particular nights and seasons, but going there you just see the same ppl you went to highschool with cause here's not really that big.

at house parties there's at least ignorant hicks from small towns that come to lincoln and think they're in the 'big city' so they throw bomb ass parties for days straight and get evicted and sent back to live with their parents cause they're failing all their classes and haven't found a job

i usually milk these fags for a solid amount of time for meeting new bitches then find a new set of ignorant hicks that haven't burnt out.

but otherwise i prefer environments where i can talk like a small gathering

SID
04-22-2010, 05:48 PM
maturity?

Man you have plenty of time to mature when you under the dirt.

While i'm living, i'm going HARD.

TSA
04-22-2010, 05:48 PM
no you're not lol

SID
04-22-2010, 05:49 PM
no alcohol in a shubz..whaaat?

Our shubz are full of Ganja, the odd K and strongbow obviously, but a dissproportionate amount compared to the ganj..

EAGLE EYE
04-22-2010, 05:50 PM
I heard JUGGALOS go hard.

SID
04-22-2010, 05:51 PM
Internet rappers don't get into upscale clubs.

Yeah thats why i go to Fabric monthly...

http://www.fabriclondon.com/

SID
04-22-2010, 05:53 PM
wtf? why will you be concerned with whose indie or emo or goth or punk when your 25? you have 5 more years till thirty.

When i say indie chick i mean....

http://i40.tinypic.com/b54e29.jpg

EAGLE EYE
04-22-2010, 05:56 PM
The hipster crowd is NOT THE WAY either.

Only Bateman is cut out for that kind of self absorbed jibba jab.

SID
04-22-2010, 06:00 PM
Nah fuck the pretencious hipster shit, your either natrualy "with it" or not, it shoulden't be a defining characteristic of your identity.

Man i chill with all sorts of people, hippies, stoners, hippie stoners, greezy dudes, rock dudes, trendies, whoever man..

EAGLE EYE
04-22-2010, 06:03 PM
Something tells me when the hipster movement hits the UK in like 5-6 years approximately ...

It will be like watching a star implode.

SID
04-22-2010, 06:07 PM
Your hilarious...

London is the nerve centre of "hip".

Visit Shoreditch, and cower for shade under their trilbys.

EAGLE EYE
04-22-2010, 06:12 PM
Maybe 50 years ago.

I think Australia will steal the show just off the strength of Semi-Permanent

But you should know what I mean since you are a well informed graphic designer, entertainer right?

TSA
04-22-2010, 06:12 PM
Your hilarious...

London is the nerve centre of "hip".

Visit Shoreditch, and cower for shade under their trilbys.
Tell that to the nigga Naeto C
Z6Nf9hMi6no

EAGLE EYE
04-22-2010, 06:16 PM
Wearing a bow tie is about as cool as wearing a foam finger

TSA
04-22-2010, 06:18 PM
http://blog.seattlepi.com/thebigblog/library/orville1.JPG
4 whites

TSA
04-22-2010, 06:20 PM
LOL if i wore exactly what that guy in that picture is wearing i'd be off the meat with the freshness ahahahahah. though i dont wear bow ties
7HJbCOvCRfI

EAGLE EYE
04-22-2010, 06:22 PM
http://sirenschronicles.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Chris-Baby-Blue-Brown_edited-21.jpg
demerits....

http://urbantakeout.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/2.jpg

TSA
04-22-2010, 06:23 PM
http://www.hypebeast.com/image/2008/12/takashi-murakami-dee-ricky-bow-tie-2.jpg

SID
04-22-2010, 06:37 PM
Maybe 50 years ago.

I think Australia will steal the show just off the strength of Semi-Permanent

But you should know what I mean since you are a well informed graphic designer, entertainer right?

Australia? hip? that's an incalculable calculation there my friend.

EAGLE EYE
04-22-2010, 06:39 PM
Hey no one ever believed southern hip hop would be the dominant force in the industry.

Even RZA recently spoke highly of his visit.

Rollo
04-22-2010, 06:39 PM
Tell that to the nigga Naeto C
Z6Nf9hMi6no

WTF did I just watch?
LOL

Hippsters... ah.. how I hate their impact, on my campus, in music...
"We don't like our current culture and all of it's trends and trappings so we'll start our own out of spite, which will have it's own trends and fallacies, thus falling into the same archetype." SMH

In relevance to clubbing, I don't like all the mean mugging people do back and forth. People don't go out to have fun anymore, they go out to fight and act retarded.

Also, the music I can't stand.
Bars here are trashy too.
I wish I lived on one of the coasts, it would give me a lot more shit to do.

TSA
04-22-2010, 06:41 PM

Rollo
04-22-2010, 06:43 PM

Japanese people will never be cool, even in some bizarre get up.

And I demand they apologize for Kareoke, J-pop, anime cosplay parties, as well as small cars.

SID
04-22-2010, 06:45 PM
Hey no one ever believed southern hip hop would be the dominant force in the industry.

Even RZA recently spoke highly of his visit.

You can't dislike southern hip hop after listing to this...

7es6c99ZJvQ

As long as no one has to hear the Aussies speak they can get away with whatever..

TSA
04-22-2010, 06:47 PM
that song sucks

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-22-2010, 07:54 PM
lmao it does but gucci is goat otherwise...dont put g00ch on dubstep beats it doesnt werk...nd l0l i dnt understand y the uk thinks their hip...they've copied everything we've done...like EVERYTHING dub step is basically the same as tech n9ne or cannibal ox beats...they're good but not original..nd their lyricism on dubstep beats is like the same as holocaust cannibal ox or mf doom

TSA
04-22-2010, 11:37 PM
the guy doesn't listen to gucci mane. its a gimmick that he's upholding for guys online at his age. mind you he just failed out of college.

what just happened is the equivalent of someone saying 'you can't not like wutang after this' then as an example to someone that doesn't listen to wutang posts 'Bump'.

clearly the person doesn't listen to wutang if that's their example.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-22-2010, 11:52 PM
Lol, Rollo you sound bitter.

Japanese people genetically will always been cooler than you.

Deal with it herbslice.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-23-2010, 12:00 AM
Uh, and the only parties i went to post school were 21st's.

You can drink here at 18, so house parties kind of die out around then for the most part i guess.

Rollo
04-23-2010, 12:18 AM
[COLOR=PaleGreen]Lol, Rollo you sound bitter.

Japanese people genetically will always been cooler than you.

There's nothing cool about being Japanese. The men are pigs, their cars suck ass, their weather is crappy, their streets are crowded, their country smells and has so much crap floating in their sky it makes the sun less bright.

(Also they have no souls....so I've been told)

djskillz
04-23-2010, 12:20 AM
you could get killed at a house party here. somehow every house party i go to involves some stupid mongoloid who gains a false sense of strength due to the alcohol and wants to fight everyone. normally this would be fine because said person would lose the fight but nowadays the nigga'll come back to catch a body before the night's over.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-23-2010, 12:25 AM
Rollo, can you please learn to quote previous posts correctly.

Obviously this will strain your already labouring mind, but it really makes reading your posts easier (i guess they would still probably be incomprehensible for the most part, but at least they'll look ok).

Your knowledge of Japanese society, culture and geography is surprisingly consummate i have to say.

I also heard they have no souls.

Did you know that if Japanese people wear shoes for more than 13 hours their toes morph together forming a set of club feet?

Rollo
04-23-2010, 12:32 AM
[COLOR=PaleGreen]Rollo, can you please learn to quote previous posts correctly.

And who are you to tell me what is correct and incorrect in the way of online etiquette?

And by the way, for someone who wants to rant about intelligence, you sure do have a hard time understanding when someone is joking.
However, I have actually spent time in Japan.
And yes, their men are pigs, their cars are dinky, their air polution is bad and I didn't care for it.

So please, do me a favor and take your inbred, crooked toothed, mongoloid, British, sister fucking, limey, lizard like self and hop off a fucking bridge.

Thank You.

Oops... looks like I didn't quote everything you had to say, oh wait, I meant to do that.
t(*-*t)

Douche.

TSA
04-23-2010, 12:36 AM
Pat Bateman sure does love the japanese

http://www.quirkyguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/nakedmanfestival.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
04-23-2010, 12:45 AM
Oops... looks like I didn't quote everything you had to say, oh wait, I meant to do that.
t(*-*t)

Douche.

OH SHIT!!!!!!

He meant to do it!!!

Rollo
04-23-2010, 12:56 AM
AM I A GIANT PUSS FILLED VAGINA?!
Yes.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-23-2010, 01:10 AM
You did it kid.

Rollo
04-23-2010, 01:14 AM
You did it kid.

And you're still a giant faggot....................
Get AIDS and die, thanks in advance.

Living-jism
04-23-2010, 02:03 AM
lol, a Yank laughing at Japanese air pollution?! Yankland has the worst pollutions in their cities!

I thought mafuckahz in the Occident likes that sexist Japanese machoism shit?

Newayz, Toyota > Ford crap anyway day.

SID
04-23-2010, 03:22 AM
the guy doesn't listen to gucci mane. its a gimmick that he's upholding for guys online at his age. mind you he just failed out of college.

what just happened is the equivalent of someone saying 'you can't not like wutang after this' then as an example to someone that doesn't listen to wutang posts 'Bump'.

clearly the person doesn't listen to wutang if that's their example.

God your such a loser lol.

I like Gucci Mane get the fuck over it and stop being so fagtastically trivial.

Rollo
04-23-2010, 03:31 AM
lol, a Yank laughing at Japanese air pollution?! Yankland has the worst pollutions in their cities!

"Yankland" stretches across an entire continent, Japan is a dinky little land mass with a population of 180 million living on it.......
Think before you speak.
Yes, there are American cities with lots of pollution, there are also counties upon counties, cities upon cities, with little to no traffic or manufacturing at all.
We also don't have China sitting by us and the pollution they put up is so bad it can actually be seen from Los Angeles..

Think about that one for a minute, it goes from one side of the Pacific ocean to the other.
That's enormous, like almost the size of my ya... well... not my "yank" dick but big enough.

I thought mafuckahz in the Occident likes that sexist Japanese machoism shit?

Macho? There's nothing macho about Japanese men. They're socially awkward, up tight douche bags.

The genders in Japan actually don't meet that much.
So, sexually repressed, high pressured men who spend their time working their asses off to survive in a shit economy, what do you think they're going to be like?

Japan sucks, so does South Korea.
(Not as much as North Korea, obviously but still.)

And Toyota? Please... Their plastic little bubble cars suck ass.
No American company has made a real car since 1976 but I'd still rather drive my big ass Lincoln Town Car than some piece of shit Toyota that might have electronic brake failure and send me into a wall.

Fucka Toyota.

Living-jism
04-23-2010, 03:51 AM
"Yankland" stretches across an entire continent, Japan is a dinky little land mass with a population of 180 million living on it.......
Think before you speak.
Yes, there are American cities with lots of pollution, there are also counties upon counties, cities upon cities, with little to no traffic or manufacturing at all.
We also don't have China sitting by us and the pollution they put up is so bad it can actually be seen from Los Angeles..

Think about that one for a minute, it goes from one side of the Pacific ocean to the other.
That's enormous, like almost the size of my ya... well... not my "yank" dick but big enough.
Think about you what your saying! How is can anything be blamed on Japan because of China's polluations? It's not actually Japan's fault for being "shitty" for creating those pollutions. It's like calling you a faggot cause your neighbour's a faggot. There's shit all manufacturing in Yankland cause most of your factory owning crackahs are too cheap to pay people fair wages so they shift their interprises over seas (like China) where they can pollute all they like! Think about that!

When you start mouthing off about the conditions of pollutions you gotta take land mass area and population difference into consideration and compare the porportions. Japan's done pretty damn well enviromentally considering they have to manufacture alot shit on their own land and size. So think about what your saying!

Macho? There's nothing macho about Japanese men. They're socially awkward, up tight douche bags.

The genders in Japan actually don't meet that much.
So, sexually repressed, high pressured men who spend their time working their asses off to survive in a shit economy, what do you think they're going to be like?

Japan sucks, so does South Korea.
(Not as much as North Korea, obviously but still.)
Oh yeah, and you gonna start claiming mafuckahz heading over there aren't interested in getting obdient womens etc. I don't argue those Japs are repressed and twisted as fuck. But you sound like a clueless arrogant fuck when alot of American culture are impressed with that "repressed female" shit.

And Toyota? Please... Their plastic little bubble cars suck ass.
No American company has made a real car since 1976 but I'd still rather drive my big ass Lincoln Town Car than some piece of shit Toyota that might have electronic brake failure and send me into a wall.

Fucka Toyota.
Toyota has consistently made cars cheaper, better qualitied and less polluting than piece of shit like Lincoln. Seriously, I know an arrogant Yank like you won't really care about whats happening in New Zealand. But no one drives that lincoln shit here. NZ is disgustingly still a huge car country.

lol, I don't know why I am defending those devils. Guess I am just sick of this Yank Imperialist pride.

Rollo
04-23-2010, 04:05 AM
Think about you what your saying! How is can anything be blamed on Japan because of China's polluations?

Well, Japan doesn't help that, it's partly their fault. They're overcrowded over-industrialized and on a tiny island that has a little over half the population that exists in the United States.
Get a globe and look at Japan, then look at the U.S., why would it shock you that they suck in terms of air quality?

And who cares who's fault it is? Is the air pollution still there? Yes. Does it suck? Yes.
Logically so does the place where it exists.
Blaming China for it doesn't make me enjoy any better.

When you start mouthing off about the conditions of pollutions you gotta take land mass area and population difference into consideration and compare the porportions. Japan's done pretty damn well enviromentally considering they have to manufacture alot shit on their own land and size. So think about what your saying!

Actually they've done pretty shitty considering how high tech and not reliant on basic resources like some countries are.
In fact, you might say they don't care.

Oh yeah, and you gonna start claiming mafuckahz heading over there aren't interested in getting obdient womens etc. I don't argue those Japs are repressed and twisted as fuck. But you sound like a clueless arrogant fuck when alot of American culture are impressed with that "repressed female" shit.

Getting obidient women is what they want. That's my problem, they don't want women, they just want a fuck toy that whipes their ass and acts happy all the time even when they're miserable.
Repressed female? Dude... women here pop out kids like it's nothing, they get good work, they aren't just expected to pop out male kids and keep shit clean. There are no repressed females here.

Again, I'm not clueless, I've been to Japan and many other East Asian countries as well.
Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, mainland China and even the Marshal Islands.

You might not like what I have to say, but that doesn't make it untrue.
Japan fucking sucks.

If you think otherwise, enjoy lol
I have no intention of going back there.

Toyota has consistently made cars cheaper, better qualitied

I'll dispute that, I had a friend who hit a phone poll in an old Ford Roadster from the late 40s-early 50s and he knocked it over. A kid at my school hit a phone poll in a newer Corolla and it split the fucking car in half.
Modern cars are not better....
Sorry.
Folding up might help at low speeds with other cars in a collision but at high speed, I'd rather have something with a REAL frame and a REAL body.
I just would.

As for NZ I couldn't comment. I know nothing about it.

Living-jism
04-23-2010, 05:08 AM
I actually already agree with most of what you just said. I guess it's the whole faggotory "I got annoyed at your bad attitude sir!" that got me all fired up on some Asian solidarty shit.

I suppose I am actually mad at all those people in the West kissing ass to Japanese culture in some way it's "egged on" if you know wat im saying? Since they absolutely love "foregion devils" there.

Maybe I should really be mad at that wooftah sean battyman!

This bitch need ta get sorted out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VkRiovdl-A

SID
04-23-2010, 05:17 AM
Why you fags talking about polution in Tokyo...

Living-jism
04-23-2010, 05:39 AM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/0808/rape-rape-hentai-sex-lesbians-nsfw-boobs-grab-surprise-demotivational-poster-1219717150.jpg

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-23-2010, 11:19 AM
^ I live by that motto.

That's the only thing that lets me sleep at night.

Prolifical ENG
04-23-2010, 11:28 AM
You can drink here at 18, so house parties kind of die out around then for the most part i guess.

After that house parties die out except for the poor people...they continue to have parties because its a relatively inexpensive event.

I remember when I was 17 me and my boys knew these uber rich girls that went to the private school and shit. When they hosted a party it was like a cool adult type party in a sick house. Plus not everyone could attend. We had to have invitations in order to go and needed to bring the invitation to the door....hahaha

SID
04-23-2010, 12:01 PM
I remember when I was 17 me and my boys knew these uber rich girls that went to the private school and shit. When they hosted a party it was like a cool adult type party in a sick house.

Man i still do that now and i'm 20

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-23-2010, 12:17 PM
After that house parties die out except for the poor people...they continue to have parties because its a relatively inexpensive event.

I remember when I was 17 me and my boys knew these uber rich girls that went to the private school and shit. When they hosted a party it was like a cool adult type party in a sick house. Plus not everyone could attend. We had to have invitations in order to go and needed to bring the invitation to the door....hahaha

Except for the invitation part (wtf) I've done the same thing. Rich girls (especially who don't know what they're doing) make for the best parties. I've gone all the way to Maine (realistically it's only like a half dozen towns away but I'm a complainer) for that shit. It's good having half of your best friends go to a private school, they know bitches across the entire region. Me and one of my buddies are totally blazed out of our minds and drive there. We got lost sooo many times. We finally got to Kittery and we had to pull over and sort our shit out. Then we finally had someone guide us there on the phone but we were soo ripped. Party was dope but we were so late the beer ran out like two hours after we got there then we hit more blunts and got fucked out of our minds on rum and vodka. Then I fucked some random bitch but I don't really remember it. Ahh sophomore year...

Ha I remember now, I pushed a kid down a half flight of stairs (you know the kind that turn at right angles halfwat) because he broke something then started talking shit to me and people got mad at me for it and I told them to fuck off. That was a sick party.