PDA

View Full Version : A very well organized shit on top of the towel & blowjobs for Graham crackers

TSA
04-22-2010, 06:40 PM
one thing i dont like about being single is that it's fucking degrading lol.

you have to tolerate soooo much worthless shit for some pussy its unnatural.

there's 2 bitches im talking to and both are the biggest fucking liars this side of the bloggosphere.

one, whom isn't that attractive due to her foolish jawline and scar, told me that she was a model (yeah right lol)
im all textin the hoe and she finally admits she's married with a kid (mind you she's not even fine so it's like, ok then bye)
then im all like wtf do you want then and she said that she's interested and blah blah blah, but it's like, do you really want me to engage in a fuckin soap opera with you? that shit is so degrading, look at her lol.
bitch won't stop lying about this model shit too, really fuckin dumb and thinks im dumb like her.

i dig the guts when her husband was working overtime (jesus, what a hooker), and she's all fucking acting like a 15 year old girl about me not texting her back and shit. wtf?! god lol.

then there's one in my class that i had a class with before. she keeps failing her classes cause she's a lazy hooker that goes to class looking for dick instead of a future and an investment into herself.

the bitch was all doing my homework, then dropped the first class and now she's in the second one doing the same thing. Problem is, the bitch is dumb LOL. I mean, idk, fuck. She's just dumb. she's always talking about dumb shit, being dumb, failing her classes, dropping them, then lying and making up excuses and im supposed to humor that for some fucking D grade pussy? its fuckin degrading dude.

then at work this other bitch shows me her pussy on her phone, and shows me her tits on her phone, then im like aight then we fuckin or what basically on a text message convo and she responds "you really want me dont you?"

this is problematic to the wise few because i've noticed this bitches pattern of operation. She talks about fucking and her pussy all day until someone goes, we fuckin or what. Then she'll go around trying to start rumors about how EVERYONE is trying to do her i guess when it's like LOL ok you have a fat ass, but it's cause your fat and a pygmy.
she was telling me about how a high ranking social worker was trying to get some and i was thinking bitch, if i hear from someone other then you that 'im trying to get some' i'm going to cut down on your slop rations you fucking ape.

then there's this FAT FUCKING ENOOORRRMOUSSS german pulverizer lookin bitch that does the EXACT same thing. She has a crush on a mental patient at my work but tries to make it look like he's totally obsessed with her (to match another girl that actually DOES have a patient thats obsessed with her).

The patient is a cool fuckin dude, and of all the staff im one of the ones he's closest too,so i know how he operates, he's just trying to fuck cause he knows she's dumb enough to (and he's right). the guys shown me picture of his wife, fine bitch, this fuckin dutch submarine has nothing to do with his taste but she's basically trying to get a rep off him and i feel for the psychopathic young man because the same bitch is looking for a chance to get a rep off me too.

she keeps saying and doing things to bait me and i can tell cause im 700 times more intelligent then her.

that why playing the field is fucking degrading

EAGLE EYE
04-22-2010, 06:53 PM
I really hate this guy's commercials

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.slashfood.com/media/2009/11/guy-fieri-food-network-425.jpg

DiGitalChamberz
04-22-2010, 06:59 PM
- "on to the next on on to the next one"

EAGLE EYE
04-22-2010, 07:01 PM
700 times hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

SID
04-22-2010, 07:05 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/33w9s3b.jpg
Cool story bro!

Olive Oil Goombah
04-22-2010, 07:19 PM
the grown up daryl sucks

Art Vandelay
04-22-2010, 07:22 PM
the grown up daryl sucks

i agree (of course i do, you are my secondary)

i preferred when T$A was still a virgin and thought queefing noises came from air pockets in a condom when you didn't put it on correctly.

EAGLE EYE
04-22-2010, 07:24 PM
All grown up wearing bow ties and holding doors open for girls that shave their honey pots raw dog.

Jesus effin Price

Queen Of Poetry
04-22-2010, 07:34 PM
I don't think it's degrading. I have been single for a year after ending a 5 year relationship and I love it except for the sex or lack of.......the screening process can be brutal but I love not having a nigga asking me where am I, who am I with, where am I going..............

TSA
04-22-2010, 07:34 PM
AHAHAHahAHHAhaHAHaHAHAHA yea man, this new TSA blows imo.
i can't really e-beef with ppl anymore cause i dont have the motivation, let alone the DRIVE and PASSION to hurt their feelings over trivial things.

plus i get all my entertainment from work, so i dont really need to be wilding out on here. sorry

i could look at a scru face jones themed thread, but on that same day i guy literally said to me

"...I hate these ppl man, for real, they're always trying to black mail me....that's why im a black male"

then kindly asked for a towel. Then took the towel to his room (laughing to himself like a psychopath) and took a very well organized shit on top of the towel then came out laughing because someone was gonna have to pick it up

and another guy had adolf hitler in his room and wanted to sleep on the roof instead

and another guy got caught giving blow jobs for gram crackers.

so when i get through with all that i come here, log on, and nothing really matches so im all, aight nigga, coo.

TSA
04-22-2010, 07:36 PM
I don't think it's degrading. I have been single for a year after ending a 5 year relationship and I love it except for the sex or lack of.......the screening process can be brutal but I love not having a nigga asking me where am I, who am I with, where am I going..............
how about having a 700 pound bitch telling ppl you're in love with her?

Queen Of Poetry
04-22-2010, 07:37 PM
how about having a 700 pound bitch telling ppl you're in love with her?

Well no that would suck ass........the process sucks but the freedom is great.

TSA
04-22-2010, 07:39 PM
fuck freedom, this shit's degrading.
women are too psychotic to start weeding out the best of them or whatever you're supposed to do. mind you you have real life things to worry about in life that involved sums of money worth more then their parents

EAGLE EYE
04-22-2010, 07:46 PM
QS-UsCrO0-U

Queen Of Poetry
04-22-2010, 07:49 PM
fuck freedom, this shit's degrading.
women are too psychotic to start weeding out the best of them or whatever you're supposed to do. mind you you have real life things to worry about in life that involved sums of money worth more then their parents

Ok well we see it differently. I love it. I love when asked what my status is I can say single and then take it from there whether I want to engage or walk away.

Teh KillaBee
04-22-2010, 07:56 PM
Being single fucking pwns IMO, cause I get to do this:

I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with more women than is safe or reasonable, and just generally act like a raging dickhead.

Teh KillaBee
04-22-2010, 08:01 PM

qop, you have a vagina right? How is sex an issue are you without limbs or wha? IMO if I had the same equipment as you I'd be rubbing my clit on the couch while I was pinching my nips furiously masturbating to walter white.

Prolifical ENG
04-22-2010, 08:01 PM
that why playing the field is fucking degrading

I think its just the Nebraskan playing field you're on. Some of us are playing on well maintained and moisture regulated turf and it seems like you're playing in the mud.

Teh KillaBee
04-22-2010, 08:02 PM
I wouldn't mind a little mud on my helmet if ya catch my drift bub

Prolifical ENG
04-22-2010, 08:06 PM
Of course, you can always have a good shower afterwards if you catch my drift. Imagine a little mud and raining every day...that would suck.

Art Vandelay
04-22-2010, 08:06 PM
something tells me that you're the provider of mud on other people's helmets

EAGLE EYE
04-22-2010, 08:08 PM
I think its just the Nebraskan playing field you're on. Some of us are playing on well maintained and moisture regulated turf and it seems like you're playing in the mud.

Knowledge has dropped.

Queen Of Poetry
04-22-2010, 08:08 PM
EEWW y'all r nasty.

Teh KillaBee
04-22-2010, 08:11 PM

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff155/Wilmafingerdo/applause.gif

POW

Teh just got destroyed IMO

RzaRectum
04-22-2010, 08:44 PM
Ahahahaha

Queen Of Poetry
04-22-2010, 09:11 PM
qop, you have a vagina right? How is sex an issue are you without limbs or wha? IMO if I had the same equipment as you I'd be rubbing my clit on the couch while I was pinching my nips furiously masturbating to walter white.

Ok eeww.

It's an issue picking and choosing who I'm gonna sex. There r alot of losers who try to get it and I gotta weed them out.

EAGLE EYE
04-22-2010, 09:23 PM
Ok eeww.

It's an issue picking and choosing who I'm gonna sex. There r alot of losers who try to get it and I gotta weed them out.

http://www.throng.co.nz/files/u4208/napoleonDynamite.jpg

TSA
04-22-2010, 11:18 PM
AAHAHAHAHHHahaAHahA

shit idk man, its probably america in general
even though they're trying to milk my wallet in nigeria to sponsor the purchase of all sorts of china made garments in nigeria, they atleast acknowledge my superiority and don't try to catch a rep off men cause they would get holy water poured on them.
I wouldn't mind a little mud on my helmet if ya catch my drift bub

HAHAHahahahahhahaha

EAGLE EYE
04-22-2010, 11:25 PM
I dunno what was going through my head when I created your current sig/gif

but that's the hardest shit out this year.

so memorizing so icey

11th Chamber
04-22-2010, 11:26 PM
QS-UsCrO0-U

ahhhh what a gem

Art Vandelay
04-22-2010, 11:30 PM

not napoleon. kip is the one who dated the black girl he met online...

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Kip-and-Lafawnduh-napoleon-dynamite-122932_1920_1460.jpg

EAGLE EYE
04-22-2010, 11:35 PM
Yea but that Nappi headed ginger got weeded out dumbASS!

Mumm Ra
04-23-2010, 09:13 AM
being single is dope duru, i dunno what kinda shit you're on

you not getting a call at the exact same time everyday -
"hey, whatcha doin?"
you can hit up the bar/ party and mack on any chick you want to
you can have as many fuck buddies as you can acquire at one time - and if one finds out about the other, who fuckin cares? i aint dating you anyway bitch.
less money spent
whole bunch of advantages really
it takes a lot for me to like a girl enough to make it official tho - she better have some kinda superpower cuz i don't give up my independence that easily

SL33
04-23-2010, 09:30 AM
one, whom isn't that attractive due to her foolish jawline and scar, told me that she was a model (yeah right lol)

x2493gHJR81YYotl

Shogah
04-23-2010, 01:54 PM
then there's this FAT FUCKING ENOOORRRMOUSSS german pulverizer lookin bitch t

hahahahahhah !!

Teh KillaBee
04-23-2010, 02:47 PM
EEWW y'all r nasty.

I r not

Ok eeww.

when you say losers, I'm assuming that's directed at Nicky Touch, don't worry, I wouldn;t fuck that guy with Tectru's ET shlong and Skampoe pushing

Teh KillaBee
04-23-2010, 03:00 PM

you lucky you's a steelers fan......cause otherwise I'd crush your gay ass faggot

Queen Of Poetry
04-23-2010, 03:15 PM
you lucky you's a steelers fan......cause otherwise I'd crush your gay ass faggot

Ouch:ouch:

Teh KillaBee
04-23-2010, 03:57 PM
hurting feelings is a sport qop

Queen Of Poetry
04-23-2010, 04:02 PM
Clearly

diggy
04-23-2010, 10:33 PM
being single is dope duru, i dunno what kinda shit you're on

you not getting a call at the exact same time everyday -
"hey, whatcha doin?"
you can hit up the bar/ party and mack on any chick you want to
you can have as many fuck buddies as you can acquire at one time - and if one finds out about the other, who fuckin cares? i aint dating you anyway bitch.
less money spent
whole bunch of advantages really
it takes a lot for me to like a girl enough to make it official tho - she better have some kinda superpower cuz i don't give up my independence that easily

Exactly.

RzaRectum
04-24-2010, 01:09 AM
Are kidding me? I was invited to some anomaly in the known universe called a Karoke Bar where this woman whom was also a guest was dressed in a provocative way. And she was touching on me.. she obviously had been drinking.. All talking (verbatim) how she's horny and she's SO glad she's single, because she can fuck whoever the fuck she wants. I told her that she should. So she took out her iphone and starts going through her "list". ahahah Skinz!1

Good AND degrading if you ask me. It depends on how disgraceful you are about it.

Mumm Ra
04-24-2010, 03:33 AM
women are like a fine wine
they begin as grapes, and its up to us men to stomp the crap outta them until they become something acceptable to have dinner with

TSA
04-24-2010, 03:48 AM
women are like a fine wine
they begin as grapes, and its up to us men to stomp the crap outta them until they become something acceptable to have dinner with
LMAO!
damn. true though you can get one with sense until some semi nomadic barbarian has jizzed some seeds into her.

prior to giving birth they're just tards waiting to give birth accidentally.

Mumm Ra
04-24-2010, 04:02 AM
im not so sure they get better with age tho

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-24-2010, 04:15 AM
Are kidding me? I was invited to some anomaly in the known universe called a Karoke Bar where this woman whom was also a guest was dressed in a provocative way. And she was touching on me.. she obviously had been drinking.. All talking (verbatim) how she's horny and she's SO glad she's single, because she can fuck whoever the fuck she wants. I told her that she should. So she took out her iphone and starts going through her "list". ahahah Skinz!1

Good AND degrading if you ask me. It depends on how disgraceful you are about it.

am i the only one tht realized he didnt fuck a hot drunk slut tht was looking for sum1 to fuck LMAO fail...

d00d i agrree wit tsa but like anytime u try to get at an average or below average girl for skins they act like ur trying to get with them lmao...like u actually like them thts y bitches r dumb they dnt get it....then they say d00ds r dumb lol..but thts y every guy u meet plays u nd u have kids with differant men lol nd none of them help out but they were the one right lol its fucked up but most of the time its cuz bitches r dumb

"why you do it why you bother
why you holla 3 babys 3 baby fathers" in the words of the great Spacely sprockets

TSA
04-24-2010, 04:18 AM
am i the only one tht realized he didnt fuck a hot drunk slut tht was looking for sum1 to fuck LMAO fail...

d00d i agrree wit tsa but like anytime u try to get at an average or below average girl for skins they act like ur trying to get with them lmao...like u actually like them thts y bitches r dumb they dnt get it....then they say d00ds r dumb lol..but thts y every guy u meet plays u nd u have kids with differant men lol nd none of them help out but they were the one right lol its fucked up but most of the time its cuz bitches r dumb

"why you do it why you bother
why you holla 3 babys 3 baby fathers" in the words of the great Spacely sprockets
EXACTLY! and its like DUDE, YOU"RE FUCKING ENNNOORRMOUSS lol

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-24-2010, 04:24 AM
LMAOS this heavy bitch ive been fuckin with (nd am rly puttin no effort in wit nd usually end up starting fights with her when im bored...then she apologizes to me lol) is always like idk i feel like im getting too attached to u nd i dnt wnt to get hurt nd blah blah blah...nd im like listen bitch ur moms in the other room fucking her boyfriend nd ur sisters in the other room fucking hers soo ur doing something to my dick before i leave...lol but i word it even eviler...im slutty when im inside wit hoes

Mumm Ra
04-24-2010, 04:41 AM
at least she didn't fake being drunk like some kinda bitch

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-24-2010, 04:53 AM
lmao shes had like 3 parties to date tht shes asked me to go to..nd i told her i wud and havent LOL ..after 1 of the parties she was like i thnk i ended up getting a little drunk nd i was just a complete dickhead...tho it was true i was like "bitch u werent tipsy u were acting drunk bcuz ur sister nd every1 else was so u wanted to fit in" tht shit just pisses me off like ppl who pretend to b high...

nd i hate when average nd below bitches say they dont suck dick...it like makes me angry like i needa back hand bitches...its like ur not fucking halle berry u better learn how to suck a dick...but i told her if i came to her last party i wudnt dance wit her nd tht i was gna dance with her 25 y/o sister who has the fattest ass nd tits ive ever seen (wit a slim body still...nd i seen some fat asses in my day) LMAO im an ass but her parties r full of haitians...like her bf hahahaha she has a bf too who is cheating on her nd she is fucking me but stays wit the bf whos cheating on her even tho she knows it nd makes excuses nd sht..bcuz i alrdy told her im not going out with her LMFAOS SLORES THESE DAYS

Mumm Ra
04-24-2010, 07:01 AM
oh yeah wanna know what is instant chubb-repellent?

go to a party she invites you to and make out with her skinny hot friend in the middle of the kitchen while she watches
HAAHHAHHA BITCH WAS FURIOUS AND DIDN'T SAY A WORD TO ME FOR MONTHS

RzaRectum
04-24-2010, 05:54 PM

Are you serious? Did it ever occur to you that I only fuck 9's and 10's?
And did I ever say she was hot?

YungSunny
04-24-2010, 06:51 PM
lmao shes had like 3 parties to date tht shes asked me to go to..nd i told her i wud and havent LOL ..after 1 of the parties she was like i thnk i ended up getting a little drunk nd i was just a complete dickhead...tho it was true i was like "bitch u werent tipsy u were acting drunk bcuz ur sister nd every1 else was so u wanted to fit in" tht shit just pisses me off like ppl who pretend to b high...

nd i hate when average nd below bitches say they dont suck dick...it like makes me angry like i needa back hand bitches...its like ur not fucking halle berry u better learn how to suck a dick...but i told her if i came to her last party i wudnt dance wit her nd tht i was gna dance with her 25 y/o sister who has the fattest ass nd tits ive ever seen (wit a slim body still...nd i seen some fat asses in my day) LMAO im an ass but her parties r full of haitians...like her bf hahahaha she has a bf too who is cheating on her nd she is fucking me but stays wit the bf whos cheating on her even tho she knows it nd makes excuses nd sht..bcuz i alrdy told her im not going out with her LMFAOS SLORES THESE DAYS
You sound like a more aggressive charlesjones.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-25-2010, 12:33 AM
Are you serious? Did it ever occur to you that I only fuck 9's and 10's?
And did I ever say she was hot?

oh actually i thought u did my bad

You sound like a more aggressive charlesjones.

and you sound mad